Page 165 of 248 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 6177

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hahahahahahaha
    they are..... interesting to say the least i just love the indian mother when someone dies and she screams like a banshee
    You know what, you just gave me an idea for a zanpakto spirit. XD

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That is, until I try and draw a 4D Hypercube to start the conversation 8D
    I'd yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Agreement.
    JPOP is seriously too..... hm...... i cnat think of the right word.
    I love Japanese songs. :3
    Though I never care what genre. I just picked the ones I like. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:

Spoiler:- Anime:
    Meh, she wasn't in the splash page :<

Hell yeah. XD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Chess fic progress: 30% the first five moves have been made. Everyone is currently alive. Except for Dac.
    I lol'd

The first five moves... Looks like neither of us have fallen for the four move mate, woo.
    Or the worse 2 move mate XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    So. I'm leaving again. This time for about a week, from the 14th to the 20th. Going on a trip to Pennsylvania, yet again, though this time I'm not taking a vacation.

Soyeah, see you guys when I get back.
    ...Enjoy?
    See you. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    XD
    Ah, I missed LOTR.

...Damn, now that song keeps playing inside my head XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    The reason I wasn't here was because I was hiding underneath a flower pot in the captain meeting room!

Spoiler:- Manga:
    I thought it squeaked when someone tried to water it

Meh, that's Ichigo for you. He's never EVER going to change that style. And you're not the only one. I miss Unohana. :< She wasn't even in the splash page, mind you.

As long as it can flow between the sections (so say the first 5-10 seconds match with the previous squad, and the last 5-10 seconds match with the next squad, so it flows into each other), then it works in theory.
    That's the difficult part. You'd have to coordinate with whom you want your part to be in between, then only you can continue. If, let's say, we go by the squad order (1 to 13), then Ed's ending would have to match with Cell's opening, and Cell's ending would have to match with Kida's opening, and so on. Alternatively, someone starts his/her song, and anyone who wants to continue says so, and finds a suitable continuation, and so on until every squad has done its part. And yeah, provided everyone does so. XD

Of course, it's SO much easier than it sounds, plus that's only a theory of how it could work. Not to mention, most of us are too busy to create even 30 seconds of song XD.
    Self-contradicting much? XP

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

EDIT New page 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 16th July 2011 at 3:38 PM.

Who was the best villain in Bleach?

I don't think we had this topic...or if we did, we have new villains to consider now, so it still works.

Anyone else finding it harder to stay active in here unless they have a fic going or is a chess buff? :/

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

I don't think we had this topic...or if we did, we have new villains to consider now, so it still works.

Anyone else finding it harder to stay active in here unless they have a fic going or is a chess buff? :/
    ILPy is so going to answer Ulquiorra

Are we talking about villains in general, or their masterminds?
        Spoiler:

I'm going off around July 19, and should come back by, latest would be 29 I hope. So it's around 10 days. I might get connection, but not sure. There's a hell lot of things to be settled >.<;

Last edited by arceus03; 16th July 2011 at 6:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Your omakes are way better than half of what are on the anime. xD

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Engflish anime ep: "A hero of justice is born" I was laughing the whole episode through, this has to be the funniest one yet

Kisuke: Say the words, or you'll be shocked to death

Kisuke: Transform in 5 seconds or you'll be shocked to death

something tells me kisuke likes shocking people to death

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

cold thread

I swear, I hate filling up forms. >.> Especially a horde of them. I wish the ctrl+C works for pen writing XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Ah. If Kubo ever forgets about his motive, then this arc will turn useless. >.>

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

*waits for the anime patiently*

I'd yawn
    But pictures make it more awesome!

Or the worse 2 move mate XD
    Ah, the fool's mate... Only a fool would make that happen.
    That's the difficult part. You'd have to coordinate with whom you want your part to be in between, then only you can continue. If, let's say, we go by the squad order (1 to 13), then Ed's ending would have to match with Cell's opening, and Cell's ending would have to match with Kida's opening, and so on. Alternatively, someone starts his/her song, and anyone who wants to continue says so, and finds a suitable continuation, and so on until every squad has done its part. And yeah, provided everyone does so. XD
    Yup.
    Self-contradicting much? XP
    Wow that was a bad fail. I meant to say "it's harder than it sounds", or "it's easier said than done".

Like Arc said, masterminds or general villains?
    i'mreallylazyatmsoi'llgiveaproperanswerlater

Well, I can't blame him.
        Spoiler:
    Don't forget though, he got it back.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Messing with people is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Visuals make things less boring than they actually are.

Tsukishima. He's doing a good job of getting on my nerves.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:- My Answer:

Sorry for the inactivity, I haven't really had time for SPPf as a whole due to addiction to Terraria and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. xD
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Best villain? Define "best". Then I'll answer. Maybe.

ANIME TIME.

Spoiler:

Don't forget though, he got it back.
    Still...

Haha. But at least it got lopped off. We never see Aizen getting his arm cut off. Speaking of arms. It seems that Kubo tried to take Urahara's, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post

Tsukishima. He's doing a good job of getting on my nerves.
    That it is, that it is. XD I have first-hand experience with that

Eeeh, really? The only creepy thing about him so far is his smile, imo. Well, his ability a bit I guess I could say.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post

Spoiler:- My Answer:
    That's an interesting thought. Of course, in the first arc, the Captains themselves are the antagonists, except maybe for a few. And btw, that needn't be in spoilers, since it's been aired in the US a loooooooooong time ago, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Best villain? Define "best". Then I'll answer. Maybe.
    According to my definition, a villain would be considered best in the sense that he/she is neither too weak nor overpowered (Aizen is, obviously, way too overpowered. I mean, heck, he was able to control ALL FIVE SENSES, c'mon, and that's not including the round thing he put on his chest (too lazy to spoil this) that turned him into a Butterfree) , had good plans BUT not a pile of Xanatos Gambit (Xanatos Speed Chess, imo, is a better way since it would show that the villain is not perfect). Either way, though, the Xanatos Gambit/Speed Chess isn't used too excessively like Aizen so that, yeah, you get a sense of exhilaration (for lack of a better word) while reading it.
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th July 2011 at 4:05 PM.

Yup!

Haha. But at least it got lopped off. We never see Aizen getting his arm cut off. Speaking of arms. It seems that Kubo tried to take Urahara's, as well.
    Aha, it'd be interesting to see what Urahara would do if his arm got lobbed off.

Which reminds me, does Kuukaku Shiba (Ganju Shiba and Kaien Shiba's sister, the fireworks girl who helps Ichigo and co. get into the Seireitei) count under Kubo's arm fetish? She had it lost before the series started, after all.
    Eeeh, really? The only creepy thing about him so far is his smile, imo. Well, his ability a bit I guess I could say.
    Soroft said annoying, not creepy. Tsukishima can be considered annoying because of how he has controlled everyone, and his stupidly calm reaction to everything.

According to my definition, a villain would be considered best in the sense that he/she is neither too weak nor overpowered (Aizen is, obviously, way too overpowered. I mean, heck, he was able to control ALL FIVE SENSES, c'mon, and that's not including the round thing he put on his chest (too lazy to spoil this) that turned him into a Butterfree) , had good plans BUT not a pile of Xanatos Gambit (Xanatos Speed Chess, imo, is a better way since it would show that the villain is not perfect). Either way, though, the Xanatos Gambit/Speed Chess isn't used too excessively like Aizen so that, yeah, you get a sense of exhilaration (for lack of a better word) while reading it.
    I think the "best villain" could be either the villain who was closest in succeeding their goal, or the villain that made the most interesting plotline. If someone is overpowered then that helps make the plotline less interesting, unless it's just enough for the protag to defeat him within reason (though it could then be argued whether that meant the villain was overpowered or not).
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 19th July 2011 at 6:52 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

you know aizen was kind of too much of the perfect villain

he was always 20 steps ahead of everyone else, he had crazy godmodder haxxor powers, he had (somewhat) powerful minions, and on top of all that, he seemed to be an evil genius

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

But... "best" still... I mean, I think of "best" as a positive... So I dunno.

I mean no villain is "good"... right...?

If it's the most annoying villain, it'd be Aizen or Tsukishima, no doubt.

If it's something else, I'd have to be reminded of all the "villains" throughout the series, because TBH I kinda forgot who else there was...

There was that bount guy or something... Didn't like that arc much so I don't remember it well. There was... umm... Amagai from the filler arc for the new captain, which was also the Rurichiyo arc... then there's Kageroza from the current filler arc... Was there anyone else? uhmm... Well I mean there are the minor villains like the espada and stuff... Those who are under the main villains. But do they count? hmm

does Kuukaku Shiba count under Kubo's arm fetish? She had it lost before the series started, after all.
    She did? When? Where?

Soroft said annoying, not creepy. Tsukishima can be considered annoying because of how he has controlled everyone, and his stupidly calm reaction to everything.
    It was PKMN Trainer Rex, not Soroft. XD But yeah. Sorry. My bad. I confuse English idioms very easily. XD *fails at life*

Aha, it'd be interesting to see what Urahara would do if his arm got lobbed off.
    what Urahara would do if his arm got lobbed off.
    if his arm got lobbed off.
    lobbed off.
    returning the favor XP It's lop off, not lob off. XD *runs away*

I think the "best villain" could be either the villain who was closest in succeeding their goal, or the villain that made the most interesting plotline. If someone is overpowered then that helps make the plotline less interesting, unless it's just enough for the protag to defeat him within reason (though it could then be argued whether that meant the villain was overpowered or not).
    Aizen certainly didn't fall under the second one. The first one... nearly. Could be. I guess.

Define "interesting". Aizen's plan WAS interesting.... but it just seemed too much.     Spoiler:

Those who are under the main villains. But do they count? hmm
    >.> Well if you want to be that picky. Change the word on your own. Like, the villain with the most interesting concept, or the villain with the most well-thought up plan, whatever.

That, my dear, is basically what ILPy and I wondered.

Also, Eon should be back by... today? XD idk what day it is in the US, but it's 20 already in Malaysia :P
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th July 2011 at 6:42 AM.

you know aizen was kind of too much of the perfect villain

he was always 20 steps ahead of everyone else, he had crazy godmodder haxxor powers, he had (somewhat) powerful minions, and on top of all that, he seemed to be an evil genius
    Ah, yes. But I think, had the main character been Urahara, it would have been MUCH more interesting.

I mean no villain is "good"... right...?
    Depending on which you want to use. "Good" can mean "positive", or "the opposite of evil", like "Ichigo is good". In this instance, "good" means "does something well", like "Ichigo is good at using Getsuga Tenshou".

She did? When? Where?
    It says that the reason for the missing arm is unknown, so I'm probably mistaken about the fireworks.
    It was PKMN Trainer Rex, not Soroft. XD But yeah. Sorry. My bad. I confuse English idioms very easily. XD *fails at life*
    Oh man I fail, sorry guys.

returning the favor XP It's lop off, not lob off. XD *runs away*
    It is? I always thought it was lobbed off *shrug*

Edit: Manga
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 20th July 2011 at 7:19 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

MANGA TIME
        Spoiler:

In other news, I'm watching the Karakurizer episode on TV right now (I recorded it on my DVR) and they showed Afro Dude. Yeah I did just want to say that. =P

BTW I'm still pissed that the dub cuts the end theme. I LOVE Sky Chord (the ending song for the current dub episodes) so I hate how they cut it off. D=

. Tsukishima can be considered annoying because of how he has controlled everyone, and his stupidly calm reaction to everything.
    Thats why I don't like him. He hasn't earned the right to act that cool in my book.

Oh man I fail, sorry guys.
    ILP........fail? EVERYONE OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!

Quote Originally Posted by min
        Spoiler:- manga.............again:
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 21st July 2011 at 9:20 PM.

Oh, she didn't originally have an arm? XD I thought she did.

Lob is throw.

MANGA TIME
        Spoiler:
    Meh, we probably won't know who that shinigami is for, what, another 10 chapters? idk.

Spoiler:

And... anime.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have the urge to sig the bolded part.

And... anime.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- anime:

So yeah. Not much else to say.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

ILP........fail? EVERYONE OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!
    Ahaha, you clearly haven't been in the club long enough if you think me failing is that rare
    And in comes Da.c, agreeing that I fail, and saying how he doesn't ever fail.

Oh, she didn't originally have an arm? XD I thought she did.

Lob is throw.
    Hmm..
    Oh, didn't know that.

If Yoruichi couldn't do that, I don't think Ginjou can.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Ahaha, you clearly haven't been in the club long enough if you think me failing is that rare
    ILP fails regularly. Da.c does too, even more frequently, no matter how much he insists he doesn't.

You're not funny.

Chess fic progress: 63% done (forgot to mention this in the last post)

EDIT: Found something Awesome.
    Last edited by kusari; 21st July 2011 at 8:43 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    ILP fails regularly. Da.c does too, even more frequently, no matter how much he insists he doesn't.
    And now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Lob is throw.
    Oh, didn't know that.
    Case in point, grammar fail.

)
    EDIT: Found something Awesome.
    lol. It is awesome.

Spoiler:- Manga 457:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I have the urge to sig the bolded part.

Spoiler:- anime:
    Uh why? XD

While I can honestly say that I didn't understand his explanation about his powers at all.

Spoiler:

Hmm..
    Oh, didn't know that.

Now you do. 8D

It's turning on Ichigo, not turning Ichigo on. Eon was right, you're a little pervert. XD

Chess fic progress: 63% done (forgot to mention this in the last post)
    Woot. 8D

Spoiler:- Manga 457:
        Spoiler:

Page 165 of 248 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast