Page 167 of 248 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I do wonder if the fillers will end up being more enjoyable than the actual story arcs...
    ..I hope not.
    That... would really say something about Kubo's writing if it does.
    Anyone ever wonder if they'll releash a collection of all the shinigami cups?
    Hmm, perhaps on a DVD release? It'd be nice to have a few episodes, at the end of it all, showing all the Shinigami Cups, and Arrancar Encyclopedia, at the end. We can see how the animation has evolved, over time.

Also, I came up with an idea for a fanfiction! Only, I'm too lazy to write it. The idea is, "what if the main Bleach crew (Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Rukia, Renji) all went to school with the Bleach Club members as members of staff?". Which leads to the topic:

If you were teaching the Bleach crew in a fanfiction (a normal school, not the academy), what would your primary and secondary subjects be?
    For example, my primary subject would be maths, and my secondary subject would be physics. Preferrably, your primary subject shouldn't be the same as another persons' but your secondary subject can overlap.

I have an idea for some of your Primary subjects, but I want to hear from you guys first.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Teaser for the oneshot in progress:

@question: that's a tough one, gotta let me think a minute

. . . genetics, and. . .CHEMISTRY

I make things go boom boom boom

heh, anyway, a little teser for my next chapter

Spoiler:- Garra's Plan / The Iron Soul Reaper teaser:

speculate with those what you will

also, I just watched the movie "The Time Machine" again after a few years, I recommend seeing it, it's quite an awesome movie (the older one, not the newer one, though, see the newer one after watching the older one)

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

If you were teaching the Bleach crew in a fanfiction (a normal school, not the academy), what would your primary and secondary subjects be?

English and Creative Writing. Do I really need to explain why?

If not Creative Writing, I'd be a gym teacher. Shocking, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    That... would really say something about Kubo's writing if it does.
    I'll say. No writer should ever let filler be better than they are.

I think Kubo's main problem is that he focuses on Ichigo way too much, and at the same time, he doesn't give Ichigo enough time to develop his character. In all honesty, the early part of the series where he was learning and adapting from each Hollow he fought was the best part to me. Now, everything just feels cluttered and everyone just being amazed at Ichigo is getting really old.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Teaser for the oneshot in progress:
    Sounds cool.
    Though I know nothing about how something like this I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED goes on, so I can't comment on it.
    Plus, team Bravo? You should stick with the Greek letter theme XP
    Greek letters always sound awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @question: that's a tough one, gotta let me think a minute

. . . genetics, and. . .CHEMISTRY
    I couldn't think of one for you.
    Though genetics (which I'll just classify as Biology) fits in with your Punnett Squares
    And Chemistry. That's... surprising.

Spoiler:- Garra's Plan / The Iron Soul Reaper teaser:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

English and Creative Writing. Do I really need to explain why?

If not Creative Writing, I'd be a gym teacher. Shocking, eh?
    In England, "Creative Writing" just falls under English.
    And I'd have gone with Psychology first, then German second, for you XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    I think Kubo's main problem is that he focuses on Ichigo way too much, and at the same time, he doesn't give Ichigo enough time to develop his character. In all honesty, the early part of the series where he was learning and adapting from each Hollow he fought was the best part to me. Now, everything just feels cluttered and everyone just being amazed at Ichigo is getting really old.
    Yeah. And the fact that Kubo makes too many characters than he can handle. It's obvious that he didn't give the Espada the development that they needed, and there are still many things we don't know about the Gotei 13's Captains and Lieutenants.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 27th July 2011 at 1:47 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@above: I didn't say that last bit

inb4totalquotesystemmeltdown

I noticed there was a bleach game out for nintendo DS, played a demo, it's interesting, but doesn't play very well, it's more of a chess-like game than an actual brawler like naruto ultimate ninja storm

speaking of nuns2, I'm buying it today, should be fun, can't wait to fight orochimaru as ninetails naruto

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Art and Math

Or Lunch, if that counts. XD Probably not, though.

ANIME TIME.

Spoiler:

Hmmm, my primary subject would be Weight Training, or whatever the proper titles are (we called weight training no matter what). My all time favorite class in High School.

My secondary subject would be P.E, or Ceramics. Basically the lazy student easy type classes.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Art and Biology ... probably mixing in the two together for a Art in Nature classes
    but I would also like to Tech Biochem ^^;

Spoiler:

@above: I didn't say that last bit
    Ihavenoideawhatyou'retalkingabout.
    inb4totalquotesystemmeltdown

I noticed there was a bleach game out for nintendo DS, played a demo, it's interesting, but doesn't play very well, it's more of a chess-like game than an actual brawler like naruto ultimate ninja storm
    What's it called?
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post

Art and Math
    That last one was rather surprising XD.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post

Hmmm, my primary subject would be Weight Training, or whatever the proper titles are (we called weight training no matter what). My all time favorite class in High School.

My secondary subject would be P.E, or Ceramics. Basically the lazy student easy type classes.
    I had a feeling you'd go for PE (we don't have weight training, at least not in my/most schools. I'd probably have just categorised that under PE anyway).
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Art and Biology ... probably mixing in the two together for a Art in Nature classes
    but I would also like to Tech Biochem ^^;
    Totally saw that coming.
    I forgot to give you abuse for giving me a goddamn PINK headband! ... a headband? seriously?! I NEVER wear headbands, why couldn't you give me a collar or a choker or something, that's way more sexy ... friggin headband
    Something tells me that using the word sexy triggered something in Da.c
    ... smooth, real smooth Dauc, you can only get away with that while im unconscious *tut tut*
    Ahaha
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Math is my best academic subject. I got a 740 on the Math SAT too. (You score 300-800 and 700s are considered really good, with 500s being around average, and anything lower is below average.) I'm actually a good math student when I'm not distracted. LOL I also taught myself multiplication and division in the second and third grade, because my old school had extremely poor academics. When I transferred in the fourth grade, I was put in a fifth grade math class, despite my old school's crappy teachings. By the way, I'm going to art school, so that's a given. I've always had a sense for that stuff.

Anyway, the reason I'm really here:

MANGA.

Spoiler:

/endrant

Spoiler:- manga:

Math is my best academic subject. I got a 740 on the Math SAT too. (You score 300-800 and 700s are considered really good, with 500s being around average, and anything lower is below average.) I'm actually a good math student when I'm not distracted. LOL I also taught myself multiplication and division in the second and third grade, because my old school had extremely poor academics. When I transferred in the fourth grade, I was put in a fifth grade math class, despite my old school's crappy teachings. By the way, I'm going to art school, so that's a given. I've always had a sense for that stuff.
    Ah, didn't know that. Learn something new every day.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

again, i lied. this story is 4 chapters long. anyway here is chapter three. i await ya'lls feedback !

Chapter 3

“Wait, so you are telling me that there was a serum that you inject for healing, so there was an alternative to that lip balm that you used on me?” Kida demanded. She blushed slightly as she said it. Narcisse just smiled.Kida smacked him at the back of the head.

“By the way, I am going to have to make you a new headband since you broke yours, but happily, the beacon worked,” Narcisse commented. The headband he had given Kida was not just a limit on her spiritual pressure, but if she broke it, it served as a beacon to call Narcisse, no matter where he was, and alert him of her position.

“Actually, I would prefer a choker, or something along those lines,” She responded. When she realised he was not really paying attention, she pulled him against a tree and whispered seductively in his ear, “imagine me wearing a choker, so tight around my neck... and just imagine pulling and me screaming. Out of pain, pleasure, or both, you will never know....”

Narcisse’s lips went dry, and he nodded in compliance. Kida smirked, she could always get her way with him.

“Everyone stop,” Narcisse suddenly ordered. ILP, who had been leading, turned around in surprise. He was about to say something along the lines of they needed to hurry up when Narcisse cut him off.

“Whoever is behind this entire kidnapping operation knows us well. He or she knows our strengths and weaknesses. Did anyone not think it was odd how we got divided? How Rex somehow got a woman with sound abilities that cancel out his own, how Kida had to face two opponents with identical powers that gave them ultimate attack form? and how their first instinct was to kill me off before even making their presence noticeable?” Narcisee pointed out.

Everyone suddenly started thinking back to their battles, and they began to wonder.

“By the way, how did you survive being stabbed?” Kida asked.

“He was testing a prototype that we had come up with together. It is a stab-proof vest. The zanpaktou or whatever will be transported into another dimension, and then back on the other side of the wearer, making it look and feel as if they had gotten stabbed, but in reality, nothing has happened to them,” ILP explained

“Can we all get one of those?” Rex asked. ILP shook his head.

“Narcisse and I only made one,”

“Rex, you can have mine. Maybe it will prevent you from calling out bankai in the next fight...” Narcisse snickered while handing him what looked like a silky black tank top. Rex blushed at Narcisse’s jab.

Rex looked like a semi-tarzan. ILP had sewed together a few large leaves to fashion a kilt for Rex, and now that he wore the stab-proof vest, he looked like a man trying to survive in the wild. He now held his zanpaktou in his hand because there was no sheath to put it into.

“I think that whoever we are fighting is part of the gotei 13,” Kida started. Everyone looked at her wide eyed as she continued, “the person knew about my abilities and how to overwhelm me, he or she knew about Rex’s abilities as well, however, they knew to kill you without letting you fight because your abilities are a mystery. I became a captain through the captain exam where I revealed by shikai, bankai and underwent a test. ILP did the same. Rex has used his abilities numerous times, however, Narcisse has always kept his a secret. Other than me, Rex and ILP, no one has ever seen his shikai, and I am the only one who has seen his bankai. That is the only explanation. ILP, if we run into the kid who was chasing you, you cannot fight him. Leave him to me or Narcisse,”

The invincible family continued on their way to the main city in this grey land, remaining on their guard the entire time.

“I can sense her! She is somewhere behind this clearing!” ILP gave a sigh of relief and smiled. The smile disappeared almost instantly as he collapsed suddenly. Kida was instantly by his side, nestling him in her breasts once more. It still did not appeal to ILP.

“I am sorry, I felt an overwhelming spiritual pressure that almost choked me,” ILP gasped.

“Who on earth could have enough of a spiritual energy to overwhelm a captain class soul reaper? Especially one with royal blood?” Narcisse wondered outloud.

“YOU ARE STILL ALIVE?” ILP’s opponent appeared out of nowhere. He looked furious, and short.

“I just want to pinch his cheeks so badly,” Narcisse chuckled. The kid flash stepped next to Narcisse and attempted to slash him. Narcisse was already behind the kid patting him on the head.

“Good try,” Narcisse jeered.

“You guys go ahead, I will take care of this kid,” Rex said. He needed to redeem himself, and he would beat this kid.

“Are you sure?” Kida asked sweetly.

“Ofcourse he is,” Narcisse said and walked away. ILP quickly took the lead again. Kida smiled and waved, and followed.

-

“Do you think he will win?” ILP asked.

“No clue, but we should give him the chance too right?” Narcisse responded. “Do you guys feel that?”

“Yeah,” Kida and ILP said in unison. They immediately stopped walking and stood shoulder to shoulder with each other. What seemed like over one hundred people appeared, completely surrounding them. Kida licked her lips, this battle would be delicious. ILP looked irritated, he had someone he needed to save. He did not have time for this.

“Hunt, Ryookami,” Kida commanded as she pulled her zanpaktou out of her scabbard. It took its giant paint brush form once more. She drew the symbol for Earth. A green apparition of a dragon-wolf hybrid appeared and painted the symbol in the air, and suddenly the ground trembled in anticipation.

“I don’t have time for this. Silence the eternal pain, Kagirinai-Kuuhaku!” ILP called out. In its sheathed form, it took on a dagger shape, which he had chained and wore around his neck, like a necklace. When he pulled out the dagger and released it, one’s eyes got blurry as they gazed upon him, but when one rubbed their eyes and focused, he held two daggers, one in each arm, They morphed, changing shape into two mini-scythes.

Narcisse simply stood still.

The crowd of men charged in at the same time from all directions.

“Hado number eighty-eight, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho,” Narcisse said. A giant blast of elecrtical energy exploded out of his sleeve taking out a large number of the men.

“Ropes of Earth,” Kida commanded. Vines shot out from the ground, creating a web that entangled a lot of the assailants.

ILP simply ran through the crowd of people rushing towards him, deflecting with either one of his blades any kicks, punches or slashes that were aimed at him. Narcisse noticed some people shrinking, some weapons shrinking, some people unable to lift their weapons because they became heavier... the effects alone were incapacitating the men. In mere seconds, ILP was out of sight. He was off to find her...

“I see about ten people running away...” Kida commented. Narcissus smiled. She resheathed her zanpaktou and she and Narcisse walked away trying to follow ILP’s trail.

-

“I hear you are a kendo expert,” The kid said.

“Yeah,” Rex replied, remaining on his guard. He could not lose this battle. “My name is Rex Trainer, what is yours?”

“My name is Dan Oni,” the kid replied. Rex took a close look at the kid, noting the white hair, the pale grey eyes, the pale skin... he was fighting an albino.The kid may have been in black and white, but Rex’s eyes had adjusted and compensated for the lack of colour.

“Please do not underestimate me,” the kid said, spotting the look of pity Rex had given him.

“I won’t,” Rex said.

Dan suddenly appeared next to him, slashing Rex, however, nothing happened to Rex. The stab-proof vest was working. Rex smiled, it was time to retaliate. He used the kid’s surprise to his advantage and attempted to slash off an arm. The kid jumped away, while receiving a gash to his upper shoulder.

“Why did my zanpaktou not cut through you?” The kid asked. Rex remembered advice that both Narcisse and ILP had told him: Never reveal your secrets. Rex chose not to reply.

“Strike and burst, Bakugeki Kakuhan!” Rex called. As his zanpaktou turned into its yo-yo form, Dan had already flash stepped behind him and attempted to stab him again. As the katana pierced though the stab-proof vest and appeared to go through Rex, he smiled triumphantly. Rex simply used the moment to wrap one of his yo-yo’s around the kids neck and whip him away.

Dan smashed onto the ground, his back arched in pain.

“Spirits devour his flesh, rise from the dead Kanabo!” Dan screamed. The background was filled wirh drum beats, the forest had become dark and eerie. Rex’s heart had started beating along with the pace of each drum beat. No visible changes happened to Dan’s zanpaktou, however, Rex could feel a change in the air. He suddenly jumped aside as a giant club materialised out of thin air and smashed where he had been mere miliseconds before.

Rex jumped again as an ancient chinese dragon materialised and charged at him. Out of nowhere, a crying woman appeared, and the temperature dropped into the negatives. Rex begain to shiver, especially because he was wearing so little.

Dan was the perfect match for ILP. Since none of his attacks were physical, but all spiritual, ILP would have been powerless against him. Rex knew he should aim to fight the boy, and ignore the apparitions.

“Exploding barrage!” Rex called out. His yo-yo’s extended towards Dan’s position exploding each time they connected with something. A rock, the ground.... Rex kept up the attack, making Dan keep running for his safety.

The apparition of the weeping woman looked up, and the temperature reached arctic cold. Rex’s entire body felt numb, and he started to feel hypothermia set on.

He aimed for a tree and as one of his yo-yo’s exploaded against a tree, it caught fire, giving him some warmth. He then saw a giant spider running towards him, trying to bite him. He jumped out of the way, and as soon as the spider disappeared, a gigantic demon started standing up, and in its hand was a large club. Lava poured out of its mouth, scorching the ground.

“Holy ****” Rex gaped.

-

Narcisse and Kida had found their way to a large castle with an enourmous front door that had been blown open. They walked through and saw a lot of deformed guards, a tell-tale sign that ILP had ran through here. They followed the trail of unconscious deformed bodies till they reached another enormous door taht had been blown open.

“ILP!” Kida cried when she saw him laying on the ground, completely knocked out.

“I have been waiting for you two,” a very familiar voice said. Kida and Narcisse turned around to see the giant doors close, trapping them in the room. As they glaced up and down, side to side, to find the source of the voice, a crack of lightning lit up the now dark room, revealing an extremely familiar face.

“CAPTAIN COMMANDER GOLDE???” they shrieked.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 27th July 2011 at 8:18 PM.

Spoiler:- Manga 458:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Actually, you just cleared up a bit of the plot for me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zameric; 27th July 2011 at 6:12 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    again, i lied. this story is 4 chapters long. anyway here is chapter three. i await ya'lls feedback !
    Something tells me that this story will actually last 7 chapters long.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Actually, you just cleared up a bit of the plot for me. Thank you.
    I'm probably wrong somehow, though.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@ilp: I believe it's just called bleach, I can't necessarily remember considering I saw it in a nintendo power magazine, then recently I played a demo

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Bold in comments.

My interest in the manga has been rekindled.

New Topic:

Which member of the Bleach Club do you think would make the best villain? If you feel so inclined, make a list and tell us why.

Note that all of this is glorified, to make us seem more evil/villianous. And the second second sentence/part for each of our introductions is a sort of tagline, just because I'm bored.

1.) Zameric. I know, I know, "WHAAAAAAT?!", but I've got three very compelling reasons for picking Zam. Do not mess with his hat. You have been warned.

a) He has a cool hat. Serious awesomeness/badassery points there.

b) His Shikai is incredibly haxxy if you choose to read it that way. Since he can summon an infinite number of blades, he can potentially cut off all possible avenues of escape for his opponents (creating multiple layers of swords around his opponents so even if they evade one layer they get caught by the next five or more). He could assassinate someone who was far away, since he can create portals from anywhere (i.e. create a portal from behind someone and send the blade into their skull from behind, killing them instantly). Or (and this is if he REALLY wanted to be haxxy), he could summon blades from every square inch of the battlefield except those that could possibly bypass the other blades and kill him, automatically smiting every opponent within range. He can even bypass defensive barriers. And here's the worst one: he can create a portal inside your body and kill you in a completely unavoidable manner. Literally nobody, not even ILP, can avoid death by Zameric's Shikai if he chooses to use it like that, unless ILP would try to reverse time for his injury, but then I'm pretty sure he'd run out of reiatsu waaaaaay before Zameric would and the sword would still be in his body.

c) His Bankai is always an OHKO, if not instant death. If you get caught, you die, it's that simple.

This is alll pretty ironic, because he's actually the weakest Captain if you go by Battle Data Charts.

2.) ILP. This should be obvious; it's hardly rocket science until he gets involved.

a) Piccolo: NERD! Automatic Xanatos Gambits x100.

b) Freaking Temporal/Spatial manipulation. You literally can't beat him unless you have some way to deal with that or you stop him by breaking his Zanpaktou/touching it before he releases.

c) Always will have some sort of contingency plan or backup even if you find a way around his Zanpaktou.

3.) Against the grain on this one, me. Don't run, don't hide, don't try to fight. Just accept your fate.

a) My Zanpaktou is unbelieveably haxxy if you choose to read it that way. Think of it this way, Bankai is usually five to ten times stronger than Shikai. In terms of my Zanpaktou, my Shikai is already on the level of some Bankai, since it's ten times enhancement to all of my physical/spiritual faculties except for Kidou. Now, my Bankai follows the normal trend of a Bankai, it's ten times stronger than my Shikai. In effect, my power is 100 times the level of what it was before I released Shikai. If you think of it like this (Shikai x2, Bankai x5), most Shinigami only get 10 times their original strength (i.e. the level of my Shikai if they were as strong as me to begin with). More powerful ones (Shikai x5, Bankai x10) are 50 times their original strength. That still makes me twice the level of even the strongest Shinigami if you choose to read it as such (roughly on par with the Head Captain). There's a damn good reason it has such a debilitating and horrific drawback, else I'd be Golde's equal in straight combat (and that doesn't count me fighting dirty or out-strategizing him).

And you people just thought I was being masochistic, sheesh.

b) Strategy is my bread and butter. Quite honestly, since ILP admitted that I'm a better battle strategist than him and I beat Kusari (who was the other major competitor) in a PASBL match, I might be the best strategist in the club (note the emphasis on might) (Dauc, don't take this as an open invitation to claim the title for yourself, I was actually thinking of Rotrum). You'd all be confused out of your wits and questioning if I was truly the enemy or not until it was too late.

c) I know/am friends with most of the newer members, so I'd command a lot of loyalty/hesitance to fight me from that quarter, in addition to having one Captain as a mentor and another as a former subordinate. In fact, I think only three Captain-class fighters would be able to take me on without a smidge of hesitation. Golde, Dauc, and Flash. Oh hey, look at that, the most inactive Captain-class people!

I totally did not plan this, by the way.

d) There are only four members who I would truly hesitate to kill: Kida, Blue, Kai, and MC. The rest are fair game, even if I had to kill them in cold blood.

4.) Kusari. Lazy evildoer strikes even while napping :P

a) Very, very powerful dual-elemental Zanpaktou. It's not easy to fight near-invisible wind blades while being blinded by lightning every two seconds.

b) An excellent battle strategist, more or less exactly on par with me and ILP.

c) As shown in all his fanfics, he knows how to be an epic villain.

d) Quite honestly, I think his lazyness is somewhat faked/embellished. He's too active, too hardworking, too cool, and too skilled to be truly lazy. He's Shikamaru's type of lazy; lazy only because nothing challenges him.

5.) Kida. Let the howls of the gathered echo through the hills.

a) Quite honestly, I don't think anyone would want to fight her. Half of us are scared of her. The other half wouldn't be able to believe that she'd gone rogue (actually, I think almost all of us wouldn't be able to believe it; I sure wouldn't). None of us would be able to put our full effort into it even if we did fight her, and she'd be able to take advantage of that.

b) Her abilities, while not exceptionally dangerous, are still powerful and not to be underestimated. Mess around with her, and she'll paint you a new asshole.

c) Next to Golde, she's the most experienced Captain. That in itself speaks volumes.

d) Not saying I would, but if Kida did go rogue, I might follow her if she had a compelling reason to do so. Why? Because she's pack. That's a bond that goes beyond friendship and in some respects is stronger than even the ties of blood or duty or battle. I'm loyal to a fault, and there's not much I wouldn't do for a packmate.

6.) Dauc. He doesn't even need venom, he can poison you with his arrogance alone.

a) Supremely arrogant. Practically a perfect trait for a villain.

b) Dangerous Zanpaktou abilities, especially his Bankai for straight men/gay women. Poison is also an ability you'd probably find a villain of some sort using.

c) Intelligent. His arrogace somewhat detracts from this, but it could also cause us to underestimate him.

d) The only reason he's #6 instead of #4 or #5 is because I don't think too many of us would have qualms about turning against him (hell, some of us would probably even enjoy it).
    Last edited by Eon Master; 28th July 2011 at 4:13 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I had a feeling you'd go for PE (we don't have weight training, at least not in my/most schools. I'd probably have just categorised that under PE anyway).
    My old High School Weight Training teachers also taught P.E, so it works out.

Spoiler:- chapter 3, Rex's Commentary:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Sup people me is back XD
    Well, you either giggled or facepalm, either way, everything went JUST AS PLANNED.
    I did neither. I lol'd. XP

*sigh* I need to do something, looks like this club has been pretty queit as of late, everyone away on holiday I suppose.
    What about our sprites you wanted to make? XD

Spoiler:- WOW, REALLY?!:
    That. Demot. Is. Win.

You... Already have 2 incomplete fics...
    Actually, including this one he's working on which is originally supposed to be 2 chapters but actually 3 but then actually 4, he's got 5 unfinished fics. I know, because I label all untitled fanfics as fanfic_*writer's name*. XD Yeah, I got most of the fanfics that was written by... nearly everyone, I believe. XD expect rotrum, because most of his fics are one chapters that I cbb to hold on XD

What makes you still care about the Anime or Manga?
    Unohana. I wanna see her bankai/fight. That, I believe, is the sole reason I keep on with Bleach now. >.> And the other Captains' bankai as well.

I have an idea for some of your Primary subjects, but I want to hear from you guys first.
    I'd like to hear your idea about mine. XD

Mine would probably be Biology. I would also teach Computer Programming (it's quite an interesting subject XD) but my knowledge in that field is minimal, since I only attended summer class for Computer Programming I, so it's like the most basic knowledge. XD

Aaaaaand if any character is interested, I can also teach Arabic. XD Though I prefer the syntax compared to the communication. I.e I suck at memorizing new words but I effing love studying the grammar/techniques/language stuff like idioms etc.

Math is my best academic subject. I got a 740 on the Math SAT too.
    Woah. I only got 660. XD Though I did get 780 once on a trial test :P My interest in math is... okay, but it's not enough to turn me into a nerd. XD SAT Math is fine. Calculus I just freaks me out. o.o Well not freak out, but yeah. I had to study it while in the middle of a very hectic semester, and I didn't get to do too many practice. I did get B+ (which the mark range is around 85-89, IIRC), but still.. My memory of Calculus I is very shaky. XD I so am going to die when I start Calculus II soon x.x

Something tells me that this story will actually last 7 chapters long.
    XD

New Topic:

Which member of the Bleach Club do you think would make the best villain? If you feel so inclined, make a list and tell us why.

1.) Zameric. I know, I know, "WHAAAAAAT?!", but I've got three very compelling reasons for picking Zam. Do not mess with his hat. You have been warned.

c) His Bankai is always an OHKO, if not instant death. If you get caught, you die, it's that simple.
    You have that much time huh? XD

btw, I'm immune to Zam's bankai, provided I released first. His shikai is still hard to fight though. o.o

Okay... Time to read the manga. XD

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th July 2011 at 10:15 AM.

@ilp: I believe it's just called bleach, I can't necessarily remember considering I saw it in a nintendo power magazine, then recently I played a demo
    Hmm... Looks like research time!
        Spoiler:- Reply to Eon:

...Too lazy XD. Not surprisingly, I agree with most, if not all of your list anyway. It seems like we do have a sort-of balance between things like stats, zanpakutou ability, and shinigami experience/ability (or soome similar categories).
        Spoiler:- Response to Eon's Topic answer:

Spoiler:- chapter 3, Rex's Commentary:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Sup people me is back XD
    Yay~
    I did neither. I lol'd. XP
    Counts under giggling.

Actually, including this one he's working on which is originally supposed to be 2 chapters but actually 3 but then actually 4, he's got 5 unfinished fics. I know, because I label all untitled fanfics as fanfic_*writer's name*. XD Yeah, I got most of the fanfics that was written by... nearly everyone, I believe. XD expect rotrum, because most of his fics are one chapters that I cbb to hold on XD
    Really? 8O
    damnit, now I want that data!
    I'd like to hear your idea about mine. XD

Mine would probably be Biology. I would also teach Computer Programming (it's quite an interesting subject XD) but my knowledge in that field is minimal, since I only attended summer class for Computer Programming I, so it's like the most basic knowledge. XD

Aaaaaand if any character is interested, I can also teach Arabic. XD Though I prefer the syntax compared to the communication. I.e I suck at memorizing new words but I effing love studying the grammar/techniques/language stuff like idioms etc.
    Your first subject would be, yes, Biology. After that, though, I wasn't too sure, so I made you the school doctor/nurse. What, it works...
    Hmmm... I've always wanted to learn things like arabic grammar. At the very least, I can read Quranic Arabic.

Spoiler:
    I may be mistaken, but chapter 454 (4 chapters ago) was the last time we saw them. Though I may have missed a later chapter.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT ME BEING A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS?

isweartogodiwillkillyouall

*cough*
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 28th July 2011 at 4:30 PM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

I know I would >8D What, scientist versus scientist is always fun!
    haha, i agree, it would be interesting

One of the things about having scientists. You can, to some extent, say "I planned this from the start!" or "I had a back up to this!" and get away with it, at least more times than most people.
    hehe it makes being a scientist fun

Well, Kendo is short-ranged, correct? It's all about the way you use the sword. Against your first opponent, we didn't know when you released (since you were already in shikai from when he wrote it), and against Dan, you released very early. Kendo doesn't work very well on yo-yos, unless I'm mistaken?
    Plus, your first opponent was meant to be strong against you, and Dan is meant to be good against close-range fighters like me (hence why he's so long range, and doesn't go into actual combat himself, unless I'm mistaken?)
    you are 100% correct
    6.) Dauc. He doesn't even need venom, he can poison you with his arrogance alone.

a) Supremely arrogant. Practically a perfect trait for a villain.

b) Dangerous Zanpaktou abilities, especially his Bankai for straight men/gay women. Poison is also an ability you'd probably find a villain of some sort using.

c) Intelligent. His arrogace somewhat detracts from this, but it could also cause us to underestimate him.

d) The only reason he's #6 instead of #4 or #5 is because I don't think too many of us would have qualms about turning against him (hell, some of us would probably even enjoy it).
    sadly enough i agree, i would make an excellent villain, especially since i dont have a high level of selflessness. you did forget one other important reason as to why i would make an excellent villain: i like to keep secrets

b) His Shikai is incredibly haxxy if you choose to read it that way. Since he can summon an infinite number of blades, he can potentially cut off all possible avenues of escape for his opponents (creating multiple layers of swords around his opponents so even if they evade one layer they get caught by the next five or more). He could assassinate someone who was far away, since he can create portals from anywhere (i.e. create a portal from behind someone and send the blade into their skull from behind, killing them instantly). Or (and this is if he REALLY wanted to be haxxy), he could summon blades from every square inch of the battlefield except those that could possibly bypass the other blades and kill him, automatically smiting every opponent within range. He can even bypass defensive barriers. And here's the worst one: he can create a portal inside your body and kill you in a completely unavoidable manner. Literally nobody, not even ILP, can avoid death by Zameric's Shikai if he chooses to use it like that, unless ILP would try to reverse time for his injury, but then I'm pretty sure he'd run out of reiatsu waaaaaay before Zameric would and the sword would still be in his body.
    this is why science is fun hehe....
    ILP or me could use the power of science to win

but yehh, based on zanpaktou alone, fighting zam would be interesting....

5.) Kida. Let the howls of the gathered echo through the hills.

a) Quite honestly, I don't think anyone would want to fight her. Half of us are scared of her. The other half wouldn't be able to believe that she'd gone rogue (actually, I think almost all of us wouldn't be able to believe it; I sure wouldn't). None of us would be able to put our full effort into it even if we did fight her, and she'd be able to take advantage of that.
    if NL went evil, I would totally join her side its what good husbands do, support their wifeys

so my response to who would make the best villain here:
    my honest answer? Arceus.

my reasoning is simple. Arceus is the type of person who could have minions easily, and many loyally dying for him, and one , when fighting one of arceus' minions would have to make sure he is truly dead or Arc will simply heal him. Also he has a zanpaktou that is capable of ultimate defense, making him almost impossible to kill. it also has some extremely cruel moves, it being a body of water and all, that Arceus can exploit. Also, Arc is one of the nicest members in the club, and as one can tell from almost every cartoon, movie and animé, that its always the nice people that make the worst villains.... the mean people almost always end up being the good guys (look at Gin, and how everyone suspected him, yet it turns out he was a good guy, compared to tousen and aizen who people genuinely loved and cared about). Because Aizen and Tousen were so loved, it made it so hard for people to fight them whole heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

how about a damsel in THIS DRESS
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 28th July 2011 at 4:38 PM.

isweartogodiwillkillyouall
    Good ol' Blue.
    I like how Da.c completely ignored this XD
    Or, well, he did, but I think he editted his post after

Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

you are 100% correct
    I just realised how many times I said "unless I'm mistaken" in that.

sadly enough i agree, i would make an excellent villain,
    Is it sad that you agree, or sad that you would make a good villain?

if NL went evil, I would totally join her side its what good husbands do, support their wifeys
    ...I find myself agreeing with you on that.

Ah, yes, I think Eon made a list before on listing the strongest people in the club, and mentioned things like "if he went evil, we'd be pretty screwed" or something like that. XD

You should've linked to a dress.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Originally Posted by Da14u.C
    I think that may make her more mad

though I believe one of my epilogue chapters of my fic will make her beat my face in through the computer screen

@ilp: I'll try looking for it in my previous issues of nintendo power

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

New Topic:

Spoiler:
    I love reason a you give for me making a great villain. You just won 100 internetz! 8D

Reason b is pretty accurate. I'm kind of disappointed no one has said anything before...
    Though, if a defensive barrier obscured my vision of something, then it would be hard for me to strike around it.
    But yeah, I could make a blade appear through your head if I felt like it. >D
    My bankai is like Tosen's, take away almost all of your ability to fight back.

Ya know, I should find someone on dA to do a commission of me and Eon.
    It'll be a parody of when Gin sneak attacked Aizen. xD
    I figured Eon is like Aizen, the master strategist.
    And I'm like Gin, the godkilling deceptively deadlier underling. 8D

Spoiler:
    Pretty good point there. xD

You wanna die?

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 167 of 248 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast