Page 168 of 248 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Ohh look. Death threats. Wonderful. That's just what I like to see when I come here.

In other news...

Spoiler:

Well I wanted to change the subject but actually that was a kinda boring hypothetical... Oh well. I kinda just want the next chapter/episode now. I'm very impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I think that may make her more mad
    I think that may be the point

@ilp: I'll try looking for it in my previous issues of nintendo power
    Thanks, I'll browse the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ya know, I should find someone on dA to do a commission of me and Eon.
    It'll be a parody of when Gin sneak attacked Aizen. xD
    I figured Eon is like Aizen, the master strategist.
    And I'm like Gin, the godkilling deceptively deadlier underling. 8D
    Lol, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Ohh look. Death threats. Wonderful. That's just what I like to see when I come here.
    It means the club is back to normal 8D
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    He can throw the hat and slice people's heads off >8D btw Zam, I added blades to the edges of your hat. Be careful.
    Wooo, spinning machine of execution. Beware.

I still need to play you in a chess game. In this club, Arc can beat me pretty easily, to be honest. So if you include that in as well, he's a great strategist.
    XD If I'm not lazy enough to study the opening theories, positional advantages, game analysis and whatnot, I could probably play better. XD

Counts under giggling.
    Does not

Really? 8O
    damnit, now I want that data!
    You want? =D I'll email those to you.
    I don't have all of them, though.

Your first subject would be, yes, Biology. After that, though, I wasn't too sure, so I made you the school doctor/nurse. What, it works...
    Hmmm... I've always wanted to learn things like arabic grammar. At the very least, I can read Quranic Arabic.
    School doctor. XD I'll let you know, the reason I didn't further my studies in medicine is because I panic easily. You don't find a doctor with a magic body of water revolving and healing everything on a daily basis here.

I may be mistaken, but chapter 454 (4 chapters ago) was the last time we saw them. Though I may have missed a later chapter.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT ME BEING A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS?

HAI Blue =D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Let the howls of the gathered echo through the hills.
    I missed this awesome quote before. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    so my response to who would make the best villain here:
    my honest answer? Arceus.
    Come join the dark side, we have chocolate chip cookies! Muahahahaha *evil laugh* *cough*

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Now to watch the anime and read Dac's fic. XD Finally

Oh btw Eon, your Squad Page said... Former Memebers. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th July 2011 at 3:28 PM.

Guess what time it is, guys?

IT'S FANFIC TIME!

Another long chapter. 12 full pages, to be exact. Lots of swearing in the chapter, lots of angry people and plenty of violence as well. So enjoy.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3: The Wolf Reborn:

Reviews are much appreciated, as usual.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XD If I'm not lazy enough to study the opening theories, positional advantages, game analysis and whatnot, I could probably play better. XD
    Same. Plus, I need to not be so queen-reliant.

School doctor. XD I'll let you know, the reason I didn't further my studies in medicine is because I panic easily. You don't find a doctor with a magic body of water revolving and healing everything on a daily basis here.
    You don't? o.o Really? Damn, I always wondered why hospitals weren't as epic-looking as I imagined.

IT'S FANFIC TIME!
    YAY!
    Another long chapter. 12 full pages, to be exact. Lots of swearing in the chapter, lots of angry people and plenty of violence as well. So enjoy.
    12... pages.... Just... How?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

YAY!

12... pages.... Just... How?
    *shrug* I do type at 120 words per minute. That probably explains how long my chapters are when I really get on a roll.

Ahh, reviews. Gotta love 'em.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- TheMangaOhMyGod:

So, I accidentally drove my car into a ditch today...I got off pretty lucky, but I'm still going to be going crazy until I get it back from the shop. I mean, I may have to get some body pieces replaced, but I'm more worried about whether it'll still look good and whether I'll have to get them re-painted. It's going to be a long week.

Another thing, did we ever find out how Ichigo found out which sword was the correct one in his Bankai training? And if so, which one? My friend asked me how he figured that puzzle out and I realized that I didn't know myself. x)
    Last edited by Soroft; 30th July 2011 at 6:09 AM.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

IT'S FANFIC TIME!
    YAY. 8D
    ILPy already pointed out everything that I could have possibly thought up of, though admittedly I don't think as complex as ILPy does

btw, Eon, do you watch the filler anime?

You don't? o.o Really? Damn, I always wondered why hospitals weren't as epic-looking as I imagined.
    For a Maths nerd, you seem to have a very weird imagination. btw, did you get the files?

You'd have to call me that first, although that's not accurate either. Don't even think about it.
    =D Ojii-sama! *runs away*

*errrnt* Wrong. Did I ever say he was a Quincy in this lifetime? Think, why would it shock Rouga that Zeruda would actually kill Seijuro. Because, in his past life, Seijuro was Daphnes Harkinian, Zeruda's older brother. The black hair, blue eyes, and the fact that he was bigger than Rouga (who is 6'1", mind you; not many people are bigger than him) were all clues to that. In addition, after failing to protect Lord Harkinian and the others in the room, he says in German "N-No... F-Father... Zeruda..." and then dies. Big clue as to how he's related to them. Finally, the fact that he's wielding Seeleschneider as opposed to a bow is a major reference to Seijuro's Zanpaktou, which breaks down the reishi in enemy attacks and absorbs them, which is, in essence, the function of a Seeleschneider.
    .... Woah.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
    I mean, I may have to get some body pieces replaced, but I'm more worried about whether it'll still look good and whether I'll have to get them re-painted. It's going to be a long week.
    First when I read this, I thought you meant your body parts, and I was like, o.o

Another thing, did we ever find out how Ichigo found out which sword was the correct one in his Bankai training? And if so, which one? My friend asked me how he figured that puzzle out and I realized that I didn't know myself. x)
    I forgot. If I'm not too lazy I might go back and find it. If the internet connection improves. It's slow like hell now =\ And of course, provided ILPy doesn't do so first. XD

Ohyeahanime=D
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th July 2011 at 9:25 AM.

*shrug* I do type at 120 words per minute. That probably explains how long my chapters are when I really get on a roll.
    I probably don't even reach that in my sprints.

So, I accidentally drove my car into a ditch today...I got off pretty lucky, but I'm still going to be going crazy until I get it back from the shop. I mean, I may have to get some body pieces replaced, but I'm more worried about whether it'll still look good and whether I'll have to get them re-painted. It's going to be a long week.
    Ouch, good luck.
    I checked through 33 chapters in the manga (118-150) and it didn't show the final sword. We saw Ichigo train on his second day, then Renji comes and tells him and Yoruichi that Rukia's execution has been moved earlier, some motivational speeches, and the next time we see Ichigo is at the Soukyoku Hill. Though it might have appeared in a flashback, when we see his Bankai for the first time, but I'm not bothered to check that >.>
    ILPy already pointed out everything that I could have possibly thought up of, though admittedly I don't think as complex as ILPy does
    I only do it because of Eon XD
    For a Maths nerd, you seem to have a very weird imagination. btw, did you get the files?
    It's a misconception that we're unimaginative. In fact, maths is one of those subjects that really forces you to be imaginative, especially if you want to do something new. And yes, I did, thanks. I'm going to update it now :3
    First when I read this, I thought you meant your body parts, and I was like, o.o
    ROFL
    I forgot. If I'm not too lazy I might go back and find it. If the internet connection improves. It's slow like hell now =\ And of course, provided ILPy doesn't do so first. XD
    There's still that part that I missed...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

YAY. 8D
    Then try reviewing the fight scenes and stuff he didn't touch and tell me what you liked/didn't like. I'm always hoping to improve on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    btw, Eon, do you watch the filler anime?
    Eh, not really, no.
        Spoiler:- spoilered for spoilers:

=D Ojii-sama! *runs away*
    Ohyou.

.... Woah.
    Yep.

Ohyeahanime=D
        Spoiler:
    Um... I really don't see any resemblance, tbh xD Did you mean the sealed blade or the Shikai? The latter looks absolutely nothing like Garou.

You run in words per minute?

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I only do it because of Eon xD
    Waitwhy?

It's a misconception that we're unimaginative. In fact, maths is one of those subjects that really forces you to be imaginative, especially if you want to do something new.

There's still that part that I missed...
    Got that right, actually. XD SAT Maths taught me just what you said.

Too lazy to

Then try reviewing the fight scenes and stuff he didn't touch and tell me what you liked/didn't like. I'm always hoping to improve on them.
    ... I'll try. XD Though like I said, I don't think as complex as ILPy. All I'd be able to comment on the fight scenes would probably be, "Cool" or "Woah". Like ILPy said, you write really vivid fight scenes. :3 We're twins, after all, so it's more or less be the same like ILPy's

Maybe I'll read the whole story again and try to find plotholes stuff that I don't understand to ask. XD;

Um... I really don't see any resemblance, tbh xD Did you mean the sealed blade or the Shikai? The latter looks absolutely nothing like Garou.
    XD
        Spoiler:

XD

Ohyou

Waitwhy?
    Because you really put a lot of thought and detail into your writing, so I have to think quite deep and complexly (...is that a word?) for me to really enjoy and understand your writing. My only problem is that I read and comment on the plot, but I don't really say anything to help you improve as a writer :/
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Good news, guys. My fanfiction archive is now fully updated, so you can find the chapters of my newest story without running all over kingdom come.

... I'll try. XD Though like I said, I don't think as complex as ILPy. All I'd be able to comment on the fight scenes would probably be, "Cool" or "Woah". Like ILPy said, you write really vivid fight scenes. :3 We're twins, after all, so it's more or less be the same like ILPy's
    That doesn't matter to me. It doesn't even have to be constructive, just comment on anything you want. I can still find stuff to improve upon based on your comments.

Maybe I'll read the whole story again and try to find plotholes stuff that I don't understand to ask. XD;
    Lol, you do that.

XD
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Meh:

Ohyou
    This is what I mean about how so many native English speakers have terrible syntax. It astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Because you really put a lot of thought and detail into your writing, so I have to think quite deep and complexly (...is that a word?) for me to really enjoy and understand your writing. My only problem is that I read and comment on the plot, but I don't really say anything to help you improve as a writer :/
    Tell me what you liked and didn't like. I say this to everyone who reviews my stories. If you didn't like something, tell me. If you thought something was good, say why. That's some of the biggest help you can give any writer.

In other news...

Spoiler:
    That Min, is what we would call a perfect world.
    But sadly, there is no such thing; especially not with Troll Kubo. 8D

Spoiler:- TheMangaOhMyGod:

Spoiler:

The worst I've done so far is scratch the paint of parked car a bit.
    And that was a tight space to back out of anyways.
    I guess I can consider myself a pretty good driver...

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Good news, guys. My fanfiction archive is now fully updated, so you can find the chapters of my newest story without running all over kingdom come.
    Woo.

This is what I mean about how so many native English speakers have terrible syntax. It astounds me.
    I always think of this image when I say "ohyou".

Tell me what you liked and didn't like. I say this to everyone who reviews my stories. If you didn't like something, tell me. If you thought something was good, say why. That's some of the biggest help you can give any writer.
    Will try to do that more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    That Min, is what we would call a perfect world.
    But sadly, there is no such thing; especially not with Troll Kubo. 8D
    Who knows, maybe he'll draw the fight for the hell of it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Of course 8D Though like I said, Blue will probably lose... Or maybe, actually, the fight won't reach an end.
    ... Which reminded me; why did Golde pit them together? That's like, as Tousen said, the method that's considered barbaric by most. Why not just a simple bankai test?

That doesn't matter to me. It doesn't even have to be constructive, just comment on anything you want. I can still find stuff to improve upon based on your comments.

Lol, you do that.
    Ah, okay then. XD

tsk tsk, ILPy.
    Thank God I'm not a native English speaker

Oh. Well, that's like, Garou's most basic ability, but hers is expanded a bit in terms of what it can absorb. However, it can't do as much offensively. Also, I was never able to heal myself with Garou.
    What, wasn't Garou able to absorb anything that's reiatsu based as well? Or was that an ability only in bankai? I forgot

And no? I seem to remember something you said about using the reishi you absorbed to heal your wounds. Ah well. Moot point is mootXD

I always think of this image when I say "ohyou".
    I think the syntax comment was directed towards this post, not that ohyou.
    XP

Quote Originally Posted by ILPy

remember that bleach nintendo ds game I was talking about?

well I can't find it, but I did find a new game due for aug. 3rd on the PS3 called Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

... Which reminded me; why did Golde pit them together? That's like, as Tousen said, the method that's considered barbaric by most. Why not just a simple bankai test?
    I had an answer.
    But then I forgotted it.

tsk tsk, ILPy.
    Thank God I'm not a native English speaker
    To be fair, we don't get taught proper syntax in schools. From what I am aware of, at least, we get taught basic grammar, and as long as it doesn't sound incorrect, we get away with it (like "Me and Arc played chess" as opposed to "Arc and I played chess").
    I think the syntax comment was directed towards this post, not that ohyou.
    XP
    Not sure if you guys know, but I meant a "sprint" like when you type as fast as you can. It was meant to be a metaphor.
    remember that bleach nintendo ds game I was talking about?

well I can't find it, but I did find a new game due for aug. 3rd on the PS3 called Bleach: Soul Resurreccion
    Ah, that's a shame. But cool, an American release, right?

Also, just a note, it is officially Ramadhan in England! Woo!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Chapter 4

The leaf skirt that ILP had sewn for Rex was not able to remain intact during the battle. Rex was naked, once more, but from the waist down. His thoughts were covered in scratches from rolling around and dodging the massive fireballs of the gigantic creature vomiting lava. He had been completely unable to get closer to Dan.

The giant monster suddenly disappeared and suddenly Rex felt something grab his foot and pull. He instantly whipped his yo-yo backwards as he turned around and he saw the webbed hands of whatever creature it was fade away. Instantly Rex saw a sword go through him, and a red-eyed sumarai gazed upon him with hatred and malice.

Rex was thinking as hard as he could, there had to be a way he could knock out Dan before he was caught somewhere really unfortunate, especially considering how exposed he felt. He decided to fling himself towards Dan, hoping his stab-proof vest would protect him.

Using each yo-yo like a slingshot, he aimed at two evenly spaced trees, and threw the yo-yos allowing each to wrap around the tree trunk. He then leaned back and shot forward towards Dan. In front of him, twin masked ninjas, dressed entirely in white, appeared in front of him holding numchuks, ready to smack him.

Rex had already launched himself, so he quickly resealed his zanpaktou in mid air and deflected the numchuks before re-releasing his zanpaktou and smacking into Dan. Dan readily jumped up, holding his katana at the ready.

“I am so tired of playing games with you kid!” Rex growled, and rolled out of the way as the area he was in moments before caught fire. He felt like he was being attacked from all sides by invisible enemies.

“BANKAI!” Rex called out. He felt the rush of energy as his body filed with strength. The yo-yos he previously held in each hand merged and grew to form a powerful demon club. His muscles tightened and bulged.

He slammed the club onto the ground in front of him and a powerful explosion that reached a five mile radius destroyed everything in sight.

-

“What is the meaning of this?” Kida gaped. Narcisse stood by her side remaining uncharacteristically silent. Golde gazed upon both of them disdainfully.

“I suppose I underestimated you all. None of you were supposed to make it far enough to realise who was behind this,” Golde calmly said. She flicked her jet back hair away from her face, but made no visible signs of an attack.

“I asked you why damn it!” Kida's temper was rising now that her shock was abating.

“Always so short tempered Kida Ookami. Tell me, how did you win against the twins?” Golde responded. Narcise laid a hand on Kida's shoulder, instantly calming her down and preventing her from attacking wildly.

“She asked you a question,” Narcisse's voice had gone cold. Electricity started to cackle in the air. Golde unleashed her spiritual pressure. Both Kida and Narcisse felt like a weight was being forced upon their shoulders. They responded by unleashing their spiritual energy, countering that of Golde's.

“Kida, remember the games we played as a kid?” Narcisse whispered at a pitch only dogs could hear.

“Fetch?” Kida responded. Narcisse smiled and disappeared. Kids followed suit.

When they had been younger, Kida and Narcisse would have races. As they achieved flash step, their races became invisible to the human eye, as they reached the maximum potential that flash step could take them two, Narcisse figured out a way to increase his speed by going into a state where he borrowed energy from his zanpaktou spirit, and eventually Kida had learnt the same trick. To get even faster, they coated their feet with their spiritual pressure making them impossible to keep up with.

As they started running, Golde's lightning seemed to have slowed down to a snail's pace. They ran around in zig zags and circles in order to deter Golde from noticing Narcisse inching towards ILP's unconscious body. As soon as Narcisse had reached ILP, he picked him up allowing him to appear visible for a mere microsecond, before disappearing again. As They were running, Narcisse was rewiring ILP's brain to allow his body to allow the incredible spiritual energy being released by Golde.

“These games are RIDICULOUS!” Golde boomed. She unsheathed her zanpaktou, the whole room filled with electricity, electrifying Kida in her tracks and throwing Narcisse against the wall.

ILP stood up in a very shaky way, whereas Narcisse remained still, laying against the wall, but very much conscious.

“Bankai!” Kida called out. ILP and Narcisse followed suit, releasing their bankai's as well. The walls of the building could not handle all the power in the room and started to crack.

The two scythes that ILP held dissolved into thin air. A portal opened, sucking out all the air from the room, creating a temporary vacuum. Out of the portal stepped a giant panda. In one hand was a walking cane, and in the other, an hour glass. The panda turned to face ILP, his long white beard touching the ground. Every time the panda's cane hit the ground, an echo as old as the ages could be heard. The panda's mechanical left arm patted ILP's shoulder. The eyes filled with the wisdom from the dawn of time gazed upon ILP tenderly, one left monocled eye shone brightly. The panda raised his staff and tapped ILP on the head, a gong could be heard in the back ground. Air suddenly filled the room as the panda disappeared into thin air, wings sprouted from ILP's back, unfurling and stretching. ILP's right arm became as black as the night, whereas his left arm became as white as snow, both hardening, forming a clear layer of armour. ILP's right wing was white, whereas his left wing was black. He flapped a bit, sending waves of nausea to the others in the room as their bodies adjusted to the age in the room.

“Kagirinai-Kuuhaku,” ILP stated.

Suddenly, the room became pitch black and a wolf howl filled the room as a full moon could be seen rising through the window. A bright silver star drew itself across the floor, releasing an almost bliding light. Since Kida was going to bankai from sealed form of her zanpaktou, her katana had disappeared and a wolf flew in through the window shattering the glass, enourmous dragon wings flapping on its back. In its mouth was a giant calligraphy brush that it carefuly laid in her hand before vanishing into the night. Kida stood at the very centre of the star as a different symbol began to appear at each of the five points.

“Tsuki no Ryookami,” Kida's canines had grown to animalistic lengths, two furry ears popped up out of her head and she howled as light returned to the world.

A funeral march filled the air. Horse skeletons appeared out of nowhere, with a hooded figure holding a while driving them forward. The hooded figure drove the ancient coach recklessly, letting a coffin fly out of the back of the hearse and land, standing up, on the ground. The hooded figure disappeared in a wisp of smoke, the funeral march still remaining in the background. The beautiful ebony coffin opened slowly with a creak and out floated a beautiful pale naked woman. She had long luscious blonde hair and sweet full ruby red lips. Fangs peeped out, barely noticeable, giving her a vampiric look. Yellow gas spewed out of the coffin at a never ending rate.

“Good evening, Utsukushii Hakaishi,” Narcisse smiled.

Golde did not look phased whatsoever.

“I will show you the full might so you can realise you should have died at the hands of my minions. Ban-” She started.

Utsukushii Hakaishi was at her throat holding a baselbard, ready to cut her throat. Golde released a massive amount of electricity pushing the naked lady away.

“Ban-” she tried again. Kida released a miniature tornado towards Golde, stopping her from releasing once more.

-

Rex was breathing hard, having just used a massive amount of energy. Dan was very sratched up, but he was alive, and able to move.

“Bankai!” the kid said. Shadows began to take over the forest. Rex was not bothered to deal with this. He flash stepped behind the kid and smashed his head in. One of the studs on his club then exploded in Dan's headless body, splattering Rex in blood. He then collapsed from back of energy.

-

The second the hurricane force winds had been diffused by Golde's spiritual energy, ILP was behind her attempting to punch her but was sent flying by such a powerful blast of electricity that it went through the wall of the building and was sent flying into the night.

“I must admit, I was not even sure you still had a zanpaktou Narcisse,” Golde observd. Sh was completely undamaged.

Kida sent a wave of fire towards Golde, destroying the entire building thy were in. They all flash stepped to a clearing, Tsuki no Ryookami had redrawn a star, and Kida was instantly in its centre again.

Golde suddenly flash stepped behind Kida and was pulled away by vines. A beautiful yellow gas was filling the night air. Golde kept a coat of pure unrestricted electrical energy around herself as a form of protection. Utsukushii Hakaishi flash stepped towards Golde, a baselbard suddenly appeared in her had. Golde had a massive bolt of electricity push her away. Utsukushii Hakaishi stood up, completely unphased. Narcisse sat down in a corner, carefuly watching the battle.

The Earth began to tremble as Kida started to do another lava eruption, however, the ground stopped moving as Golde, using her electrical energy, started pushing the crack in the Earth back together in an attempt to seal it.

Rockets shot out towards Golde as ILP reappeared in the battle. Golde flash stepped behind ILP, ready to deal a death blow, when Utsukushii Hakaishi appeared once, attempting to slash Golde. Golde flash stepped away, finally starting to look tired.

Kida looked like she was focusing very intensely, and the water symbol at one of the points in her star was shining even brighter than the rest of the silver patterns. In ILP's black had, a sword materialised and he rushed at Golde. She sent a blast of intense electricity towards him and the sword disappeared, being replaced by a shield.

Suddenly Golde couldn't move anymore. Kida's eyes were shining a bright silver, eerily as if she had been possessed. The water symbol was flashing now as it turned blood red. It took two seconds for Narcisse to understand what was going on, Kida was trying to take control of Golde's blood. ILP used this chance to slap Golde with his white arm, attempting to freeze her in time. A sword suddenly materialised in his hand, and he made an attempt to deal the killer blow, however, a massive burst of electricity knocked them all back. Kida was sent flying out of her star.

“Army of the dead, come to life, I command you!” Narcisse ordered. One of the twins (the one Kida had killed) was the first on the scene, followed by Roxy Kitsune and Dan Oni.

“Come forth Itsudatsu,”

“Kill, Soshiki hanzai,”

“Spirits devour her flesh, rise from the dead Kanabo!”

Narcisse smiled cruelly as Golde's eyes widened in surprise. He looked towards his new minions and ordered them to attack. As Golde fended off the various attacks coming in, Utsukushii Hakaishi joined in, forcing Golde into hand-to-hand combat. Kida realised Dauc's plan and stepped back into her pentogram and shot out fireballs at random intervals for Golde to dodge.

“ILP come here,” Narcisse commanded. ILP appeared by his side in miliseconds.

“Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!” The father and son chanted in unison. “HADO NUMBER NINETY! BLACK COFFIN!”

The sky appeared to darken as multiple boxes of black energy came to be, each of them topped off with cross-shaped spears, they multiplied and enclosed themselves around Golde, Utsukushii Hakaishi and the close range fighter Roxy. A piercing scream filled the air before the giant coffin disappeared.

As the sky cleared, ILP was already by Golde's body and tapped her with his white arm once again. A bloody and clearly very peeved Golde stumbled onto her feet, the air cackled as she started to surround herself with a massive amount of electricity.

“Stop!” ILP commanded, and time froze for Golde. Utsukushii Hakaishi then bit Golde on the neck. Out of curiosity, Kida activated the spirit icon on her star, and displayed it for all to see, Golde's dying thoughts.

A much younger, teenager, Golde was fighting against a man with dark blue hair, and as she struck the final blow, she said, “I will be the captain commander. Goodbye Jonathan Blue,”

The dying man choked as blood filled his mouth, but he managed to scream out, “My daughter will take your place, she will kill you!”

Narcisse, who had already resealed his zanpaktou and hidden it in his sleeves once more looked intrigued. ILP let time take over Golde, watching her disintegrate as Dauc's poison destroyed every aspect of her body, dissolving her into a pool of blood. Kida also resealed her zanpaktou. Out of pure exhaustion, they each collapsed.

-

“So, who is going to tell the gotei 13 that Golde is dead?” Narcisse asked. ILP, Kida, Camille and Rex remained silent. It had been three months since their adventure and people had started to wonder at Golde's long absence.

They had found Camille in one of the towns being guarded by a man who had a zanpaktou with the ability of modifying people's emotions. Narcisse dealt with him, and ILP freed Camille. She first punched him, and then hugged him. Kida and Rex gazed upon the scene happily. Narcisse had found himself a group of servants in the town to prepare a feast.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 1st August 2011 at 5:52 PM.

Spoiler:- Chapter 4:

I read the manga last week but haven't posted anything about it because I'm lazy.

Spoiler:- late manga:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I had an answer.
    But then I forgotted it.
    Is that supposed to be like I made you a cookie, but I eated it?

Not sure if you guys know, but I meant a "sprint" like when you type as fast as you can. It was meant to be a metaphor.
    Still, I won't miss a chance to nitpick at you :P
    Though idrk whether Eon really was commenting on that post or not. XD

Also, just a note, it is officially Ramadhan in England! Woo!
    And in Malaysia. =D About half an hour more until iftar

Oh, Eon, here you go. XD;

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st August 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Spoiler:- Chapter 4:

Is that supposed to be like I made you a cookie, but I eated it?
    Sortayeah

And in Malaysia. =D About half an hour more until iftar
    I still have... 4 hours left.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Though idrk whether Eon really was commenting on that post or not. XD
    Yeah, I was. Btw ILP, that wasn't actually a metaphor. A metaphor needs an active comparison, not an implied one. If you just say it the way you did, it's too vague and just confuses the reader. Buuut, since you haven't learned syntax in school yet, it's not really a big issue.

Oh, Eon, here you go. XD;

Ah, awesome. Thanks Arc.

Spoiler:
    Bold in comments =D Thanks for the awesome review, I actually had to bring up my notes to answer some of those.

EDIT: Oh yeah, from earlier.

I'm writing up the reason why soon. I'm eight full pages into the chapter and not even close to done. It's simpler than you think, but a real bombshell is revealed along with it. Look forward to it.

EDIT 2.0: Lol wow. This was my 300th post in the club.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 1st August 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Definitely not hearing the end of it.
    You are becoming more and more perverted as of late. MC, what have you done to my twin?

Ah, awesome. Thanks Arc.
    Glad to be of help. =D

You mean its release? Yeah. All Jager who can preform Vereinigung are able to use the Shikai of that Zanpaktou, but why do that when they can use their fusion instead?
    So it's like, in terms of power,

Vereinigung > Shikai/Quincy bow?

What about bankai? Though a fusion of Quincy powers with a bankai would be horribly powerful. How does a Vereinigung work, anyway? It's enhancing the bows with the shikai powers, I'm assuming? So if like a Jager fuses his Quincy bow with, say, my zanpakto, his arrows would be able to... heal?

Tbh, she's not as powerful as you think in her first state; Rouga explains this later in the fic. Although you're right with the shuddering, the full fusion is crazy powerful.
    Ah. Because she managed to beat Seijuro's bankai with ease, only to reveal at the end of the battle that the fusion was premature.

Zeruda's a bit of an oddball amongst the Jager; she fights and acts more like a Shinigami than a Quincy (I'm sure you noticed that she went for her sword rather than her bow against Seijuro's sealed blade), and prefers to have her weapons on hand. She's also somewhat paranoid, and would rather not have to take the time to form her bow if she's attacked. There is a reason for this, but you won't know about it until later.
    Ah, I see now.

This is actually a good point. Thanks, that does sound better. I was probably typing that portion at around 11 o'clock at night, and didn't notice it when I did my editing.
    It is? =D
    Just how many time you proofread your fic?

They didn't technically "catch" him; Rouga knocked out the leader of the small group that was facing Niche and the others with a shield bash at the end of Chapter 2 and they're going to have to carry him back. That's why he says "the unconcious Jager".
    Ohh yeah, that one. I see.

Kurai was the Squad 2 Lieutenant (this was implied with the Onmitsukidou being part of his strike group but never directly stated, sorry for the confusion). Rouga was just his partner on such missions because he was the only other Captain-class Lieutenant at the time and because Kurai trusted him not to ***** out of having to kill people in cold blood. And Kurai was technically the leader, but he let Rouga take the lead because that's just his style; he's kinda like Kakashi in that he's too lakadasical and won't take the lead unless it's a life-or-death situation.
    Ah. Should have mentioned I should have guessed. XD

Idk, how do Hollows kill living souls and attack people like Ichigo's family? They're not limited to only attacking spiritual beings.
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. I thought they only attack dead souls.

He was shaking Rouga's hand. Y'know, a handshake?
    Oh. I missed this line. ("He extended a hand. ") XD No wonder. I thought he was shaking his own hand. XP

Did you even notice that she cussed out Golde of all people in Chapter 2? o.o

She's just lost her former Captain, mentor, and good friend. She comes to the Captains' meeting only to find out that another Shinigami has died and Rouga doesn't seem to show much remorse; to her it seems like he could've also saved Kagen and just decided not to. She's confused, angry, upset, and then she gets handed someone to hold responsible, gift wrapped. And to top it all off, Ant has been too busy with making technology and other aids to combat the Jager with to comfort her (even though he's not too good at that in fanfic land), and Senshuken has been too busy training Kai to master his Bankai to help either (meaning that with Seijuro dead, none of the people she would normally turn to are available). If I were in her position, I would've wanted a crack at Rouga too.
    Okay, I certainly didn't notice that. Of course she'd act like that. Anybody would.

I'm writing up the reason why soon. I'm eight full pages into the chapter and not even close to done. It's simpler than you think, but a real bombshell is revealed along with it. Look forward to it.
    I will. =D 8 pages for a battle scene is nothing for you.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd August 2011 at 6:12 PM.

@ILP: Am I an idiot, because, what's ramadhan

also, english dub anime, battle starts, we see yama's zanpakutou in action, when ichigo was flying toward las noches and those hollows got in the way, guess what, he getsuga tensho'd there asses

****ing getsuga tensho

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Page 168 of 248 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast