Page 169 of 246 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 6150

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yeah, I was. Btw ILP, that wasn't actually a metaphor. A metaphor needs an active comparison, not an implied one. If you just say it the way you did, it's too vague and just confuses the reader. Buuut, since you haven't learned syntax in school yet, it's not really a big issue.
    Ah. I was simply taught "a metaphor is a comparison by saying one thing is another" (in this case, a sprint is typing fast).

And I don't think I'll properly be learning syntax, since I only have one year left of compulsory English lessons ****yes, and that will mostly be looking at literature, etc.

Also, in my school at least, we aren't taught the nitty-gritty technicalities of a language, so it ends up that a lot of things said "sounds right" but isn't technically correct (like "five items or less" instead of "five items or fewer", I think it is, though I'm not entirely sure on that).

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    EDIT 2.0: Lol wow. This was my 300th post in the club.
    300 posts over the course of almost 1 year and 9 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You are becoming more and more perverted as of late. MC, what have you done to my twin?
    I was referring to the fact that Rex had gone Bankai. The rest was just part of that paragraph <.<
    I haven't talked to MC in what feels like ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: Am I an idiot, because, what's ramadhan
    Ramadhan is the 9th month of the Islamic calender, and is the month of fast. From dawn to dusk, Muslims abstain from eating or drinking. After 29/30 days (depending on the moon), the month of Ramadhan ends, and Muslims celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr (which is usually an excuse to take a day off school, but luckily/unluckily for me, Ramadhan fits neatly in the school holidays, this year).

Because of the whole dawn-to-dusk thing, I ended up fasting 17 and a half hours yesterday and today, and tomorrow. And for the rest of the week, pretty much. but it will shorten to 15 and a half hours towards the last week.

I'm surprised you don't get taught this stuff in school.

****ing getsuga tensho
    Good ol' Getsuga Tenshou.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Glad to be of help. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    So it's like, in terms of power,

Vereinigung > Shikai/Quincy bow?
    Depending on the wielder, but normally yes. Also, it is possible to fight against a Vereinigung by using a Shikai that has a good matchup against the Vereinigung, but I really wouldn't recommend it unless your abilities are a perfect check for your oppoent's. Unless you have an advantage in battle style over your opponent, Bankai would be the only option to match a Vereinigung.

How does a Vereinigung work, anyway? It's enhancing the bows with the shikai powers, I'm assuming? So if like a Jager fuses his Quincy bow with, say, my zanpakto, his arrows would be able to... heal?
    No. It's simply combining an outlet for Quincy powers with an outlet for Shinigami powers. The Shikai provides the power behind the fusion, the Quincy abilities shape the ability into a favorable weapon. Personality, weapon preferences, and other things also factor into the effect the fusion has on both its appearance and power.

Which brings me to your earlier question...

What about bankai? Though a fusion of Quincy powers with a bankai would be horribly powerful.
    To preform a Vereinigung with a Bankai, one would need multiple "outlets" for Quincy power so they could match the Bankai's spiritual output. An example would be a Bow and using Ransotengai simultaniously with the Bankai. As such, it's nigh-impossible to create, and it's nearly impossible to possess a Zanpaktou's Bankai in the first place because the Zanpaktou would have had to originally belong to a Captain-class Shinigami, and it's almost impossible to kill a Captain-class Shinigami. There's only one example: Kurai's Taka no Tsume.

Ah. Because she managed to beat Seijuro's bankai with ease, only to reveal at the end of the battle that the fusion was premature.
    No, not premature. Her Vereinigung is perfectly formed, she just has another level of power beyond that.

Ah, I see now.
    Yeah, it's basically just personal preference.

It is? =D
    Just how many time you proofread your fic?
    Yep.
    Twice. If I don't notice a mistake or rough patch during the first proofread, I usually catch it during the second. This is why good authors need even better editors. My editor is on vacation :P

Ohh yeah, that one. I see.
    Yeah. I'll be saving his interrogation until the chapter after this coming one; my chapter's bordering on 14 pages as it is and I'm still not done with Kida's explanation.

Ah. Should have mentioned I should have guessed. XD
    Ah, don't worry about it. It was implied rather stealthily. isn't that fitting?

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. I thought they only attack dead souls.
    A common misconception actually. I really only remember that detail because I'm a fan of the first few arcs.

Oh. I missed this line. ("He extended a hand. ") XD No wonder. I thought he was shaking his own hand. XP
    Lol, I could see that. The wording was a bit unclear as well, but meh.

Okay, I certainly didn't notice that. Of course she'd act like that. Anybody would.
    Lol, apparently not. Agreed.

I will. =D 8 pages for a battle scene is nothing for you.
    =D Lol, true. In one of my older Pokemon fics, I wrote a ten page battle, but that's as far as I think I've gone.

EDIT: Dammit, I posted that before I meant to.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ah. I was simply taught "a metaphor is a comparison by saying one thing is another" (in this case, a sprint is typing fast).
    It is a comparison between two things without the use of the words "like" or "as". If it has those words, it's a similie. If it's what you did, there's not even an official name for it (note: creating new grammatical problems is not a good thing in English).

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    And I don't think I'll properly be learning syntax, since I only have one year left of compulsory English lessons ****yes, and that will mostly be looking at literature, etc.
    Wow. That's... definitely not good, especially if you're aiming to become a scientist of any kind. How are you going to publish your studies, or dumb stuff down so normal people can understand what you've accomplished? You could come up with the cure for cancer and just have the discovery be completely lost in crappy wording.

And no, I am not voulnteering to do this for you.

Also, in my school at least, we aren't taught the nitty-gritty technicalities of a language, so it ends up that a lot of things said "sounds right" but isn't technically correct (like "five items or less" instead of "five items or fewer", I think it is, though I'm not entirely sure on that).
    Yes, but that's the kind of grammar that doesn't really matter. Syntax isn't grammar, its just how you present your ideas so they don't end up confusing people.

300 posts over the course of almost 1 year and 9 months.
    That's... less than half the number you've posted in roughly the same period ._.

I was referring to the fact that Rex had gone Bankai. The rest was just part of that paragraph <.<
    I haven't talked to MC in what feels like ages.
    Yeah, but you're still IckleLittlePervert.
    me neither, where is he?

I'm surprised you don't get taught this stuff in school.
    There aren't a lot of muslims in Missouri iirc (where Luke is from), so it's something the school board probably wouldn't teach you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    ****ing getsuga tensho
    You doin' it wrong.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 3rd August 2011 at 1:30 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

I'm going to assume that so far, I'm either the first of us to read the newest chapter or just the first to come here to talk about it.

Spoiler:- Duhduhdun:
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Spoiler:- manga:

It is a comparison between two things without the use of the words "like" or "as". If it has those words, it's a similie. If it's what you did, there's not even an official name for it (note: creating new grammatical problems is not a good thing in English).
    Ah, hmm.
    So I made something up by accident? But creating grammatical problems is so fun!

Wow. That's... definitely not good, especially if you're aiming to become a scientist of any kind. How are you going to publish your studies, or dumb stuff down so normal people can understand what you've accomplished? You could come up with the cure for cancer and just have the discovery be completely lost in crappy wording.
    If that was the case, then I would put a lot more effort in having correct syntax, and making sure that my sentences make perfect sense. I would also have other people checking through my work, in case things are unclear, something which I don't do when making posts for the club.
    And is my syntax consistently bad?
    That's... less than half the number you've posted in roughly the same period ._.
    To be fair, I spam the hell out of the club.

Yeah, but you're still IckleLittlePervert.
    me neither, where is he?
    I wonder how long until you get bored of that
    No clue. I hope he comes back soon, though.

There aren't a lot of muslims in Missouri iirc (where Luke is from), so it's something the school board probably wouldn't teach you.
    Hmm, even so, when I was in Primary School, we were taught about the major religions; Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc. Even if there weren't a lot of each religion in the local area. Oh well *Shrug*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
        Spoiler:- Duhduhdun:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I'll comment on the manga and anime first. Then reply to the posts above later. XDD

M.a.n.g.a
        Spoiler:- Gotta be the best chapter so far XD:

Anime
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 3rd August 2011 at 5:27 PM.

Spoiler:- Repliesaboutmangarequirespoilersobviously:
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Spoiler:- Manga 459:

also, english dub anime, battle starts, we see yama's zanpakutou in action, when ichigo was flying toward las noches and those hollows got in the way, guess what, he getsuga tensho'd there asses

****ing getsuga tensho
    Are you saying that in a positive or negative context? xD

M.a.n.g.a
        Spoiler:- Gotta be the best chapter so far XD:
        Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Also, it seems I've not considered good enough to make the top 5 villainous list.
    Oji-Sama thinks you youngsters all need a good reminder on who exactly you're writing off...

@ILP: well, at my school they didn't like to teach us foreign holidays other than chinese new year....

so, many, paper, dragons, I was about to stab mahself

Who is your favorite bleach character and why?

go ahead, answer it, guys

mine would have to be kisuke urahara, considering his zanpakuto disintegrated an entire floating fortress made of hollows in one hit, and the fact that he is just so badass

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Spoiler:- Reply to Arc:

Spoiler:- Reply to Soroft:

Woo!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Also, it seems I've not considered good enough to make the top 5 villainous list.
    Oji-Sama thinks you youngsters all need a good reminder on who exactly you're writing off...
    Good ol' MC.
    @ILP: well, at my school they didn't like to teach us foreign holidays other than chinese new year....
    Funnily enough, we didn't learn about that.

Urahara!
    He's a scientist, of course, and the best one in the series 8D. Not to mention, he's hilarious, a chessmaster greater than the butterfree, and there's definitely a lot about his character still to be revealed.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 3rd August 2011 at 9:17 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga:

Yoruichi.

She's a close combat master, totally awesome and part cat.

Since Yoruichi and Urahara have already been taken...>.>

Renji, Rukia and Byakuya are all win in my book.

Spoiler:- Anime:

Who is your favorite Bleach character and why?

So original.

Going to have to spoiler my answer, dammit.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I thought about changing my Fullbring, my old one is kinda meh. So, I decided to do it. Also, something to note before you read it: for Shinigami and the like, dodging bullets probably isn't that difficult.

Opinions please.

Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 4th August 2011 at 3:27 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Oh dear, it seems I'm a bit late, huh. Well I'M HERE NOW DAMMIT.

My immediate response, copypasta from my FB status, but censored since this is a kids Pokemon site. XD

Spoiler:

And now for more in depth... Well I'll come back to that. I have to reread it since I was just so excited by the end. XD

Also, you guys on FB, check my status. I KNOW many of you have my facebook. you can find an uncensored version of my first impression. XD (It's not actually that different mind you...)

But you know...

Spoiler:

I'm also glad I read this AFTER I read the new Naruto chapter... Just because this was just so epic that I probably would have forgotten to read Naruto if I hadn't already. XD I mean, Bakuman doesn't come out until later in the week usually, and those 3 are the only weekly manga i read. So yeahhh~

I'm gonna have to pick up the next few volumes of this in the store when they're out in Japanese. I NEED TO OWN THIS CHAPTER. (I could have bought the magazine but I don't feel like it... I prefer to wait for the volumes in Japanese.) I have the first one of this arc, but I've yet to get anymore from this part of the series.

Anyway I guess that was the short arc Kubo mentioned...? I sure hope we have a nice chunk of series left, and we won't be stuck with half-finished battles like the one with Yammy or whatever... LOL Well anyway... THIS WAS AWESOME AND MY CONFIDENCE IN BLEACH HAS RETURNED. I'll be back to write more. (I also have to watch this week's episode, it probably can't top this LOL... But I'll be watching it when I can anyway. Probably tonight.

Kurosaki Isshin, a fun, goofy character but has that mysterious, wise, powerful air too him.

And Don Kanonji comes in second. Hes Don Kanonji, nuff said. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Unless you have an advantage in battle style over your opponent, Bankai would be the only option to match a Vereinigung.
    Which means that we're going to see lots of bankai. Wooo.

No. It's simply combining an outlet for Quincy powers with an outlet for Shinigami powers. The Shikai provides the power behind the fusion, the Quincy abilities shape the ability into a favorable weapon. Personality, weapon preferences, and other things also factor into the effect the fusion has on both its appearance and power.
    Ah, so a Vereinigung is only an enhanced version of a Quincy's bow, then? Would it be appropriate to call it as a Quincy's shikai/release/resurreccion/etc?

There's only one example: Kurai's Taka no Tsume.
    Dammit, the one Zeruda has.

No, not premature. Her Vereinigung is perfectly formed, she just has another level of power beyond that.
    Oh? I thought it was premature, since she said

“My Vereinigung has a special ability. By breaking its fused state prematurely, I can move at the speed of light for an instant.”
    Yep.
    Twice. If I don't notice a mistake or rough patch during the first proofread, I usually catch it during the second. This is why good authors need even better editors. My editor is on vacation :P
    You're blowing your own trumpet?

Ah, don't worry about it. It was implied rather stealthily. isn't that fitting?
    XD That it is, that it is.

A common misconception actually. I really only remember that detail because I'm a fan of the first few arcs.
    Mhm hmm.

And no, I am not voulnteering to do this for you.
    XD
    Researches like that would probably be done with partners. ILPy would just bug his partner to write the journal/report/findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 459:

Spoiler:
    Everyone hates Omaeda. Poor guy. XD

Meh, you never know. XP

=D

Spoiler:- Reply to Arc:
        Spoiler:

So original.
    XD This is like, the third or fourth time I see this topic, IIRC.

Spoiler:

Anyone who's been in this club long enough would know what my answer would be. :3

UNOHANA 8D

First off, she's awesome. ^_^ And a very experienced Captain. She has a nice smile as well. And caring towards her subordinates. And she's awesome. Plus, she was able to detect something slightly off with Aizen's 'corpse' back then. But I think the main reason I like her so much is because how little Kubo has revealed about her. I mean like, it was mentioned that she's really good in kendo and whatnot, and her stats is 540/600, but we've seen very little of her in action, except for medic. And oh, did I mention she's awesome?

Spoiler:- this week's animé:

Favourite Bleach Character

Hm..... my favourite bleach characteris definately a showdown between Yumichika and Mayuri.

Yumichika is just pure vanity, and likes to keep secrets, which is something I like in a character - however, he is pretty weak and never wins when he doesnt release his true shikai which bugs me. Don't keep secrets unless you are strong enough to win without them :| Hisagi kept his shikai hidden for so long because he never needed it to win. so he is top3, but not top.

so my favourite character is..... (drum rolll please!!!!) Mayuri
    he is very sexy, very evil, and very interesting

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Eon's Fullbring:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Anyway I guess that was the short arc Kubo mentioned...? I sure hope we have a nice chunk of series left, and we won't be stuck with half-finished battles or whatever...
    Yeah, so far, this is only about 36 or so chapters? Obviously, it will continue for a bit more, but I think it will smoothly roll into the next arc (whatever that is).

XD
    Researches like that would probably be done with partners. ILPy would just bug his partner to write the journal/report/findings.

Spoiler:
    I probably would, yeah XD

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
        Spoiler:- this week's animé:
    ikr.

Spoiler:

I think she looks cuter /story
    What is it with the /of story and /story thingy? o.o

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I'm betting Zam's hat that nobody is going to answer Omaeda for the current topic. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th August 2011 at 5:33 PM.

Everyone knows Chad is my favorite character.
    He's the strong silent type, with a manly mug. xD
    He's also very loyal to his friends, and will do anything to protect them.
    His powers are freaking awesome, but he's so underrated.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I thought about changing my Fullbring, my old one is kinda meh. So, I decided to do it. Also, something to note before you read it: for Shinigami and the like, dodging bullets probably isn't that difficult.

Opinions please.

Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    It sounded awesome, and like something I'd have for a Fullbring, until you got into the gun. ;p
    I don't think the executioner's axe fits with the gun motif.
    But it's your Fullbring, and you can do whatever you want.
    It's still pretty cool overall.

Spoiler:
    I think that's probably the most likely theory.
    Last edited by Zameric; 4th August 2011 at 6:00 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Default zanpakuto

it's finally here, my zanpakuto is finished, expect to see some familiar wors and names in this zanpakuto, That was the only last thing I touched up on

Zanpaktou Name; Masamune and Muramasa (see below)

Type; electricty and ice

Zanpaktou Spirit; the zan spirit is basically split into two parts, twin spirits, really, one is a blue wolf named masamune, who controls lightning, the other is a red wolf named muramasa, who controls ice

Sealed form: because the zan is split in two, the sealed state is two separate katanas, both sheathed on my back, though sometimes the sheathes will be on my hip. Masamune is the blade with a glowing blue edge, that radiates electricity. Muramasa has a glowing red edge, and the air around it is cold

Release Command; Sutoraiku (strike)

Shikai Details; bear with me now for this is a long one

In shikai, the blades mold to my arms to form a sort of arm blades, lightweight, fast, and slender

Techniques:

Raimei (thunderclap)
    Essentially, I radiate a wave of pure sound by striking a bolt together in my hands, creating a thunderclap. This is mainly used to disorient enemies. the zan spirits make me immune to the thunder's affects

Tantō (charge)
    Exactly how it sounds, I charge up the electricity in my body, as well as absorbing some from nearby electronics if needed
    this technique can be used to heal myself, dispel the energy to create an electromagnetic barrier, or save the energy, If I save it, the next technique I use that is based with lightning is increased to it's bankai level (aka, increased destructive force)

Raiu (lightning storm)
    I send out waves of electricty from my body, effectively shocking the opponent, and perhaps paralyzing them as well with the charge
    this attack also can vary, if the opponent stands on a metal surface, you can guess what happens next, same thing if the opponent is in water
    also, when raining, I can send out precision bolts that arc through the drops (insert head shock joke here)

Aisu (ice)
    now in shikai, I can't necessarily use attacks with ice, only constructs, such as build a wall, turn water to ice, melt ice, use ice as spears/obstacles for the opponent, really its a strategic kind of thing

one thing I should point out before bankai, each electric/reiatsu move I use depletes reiatsu, I can re-energize myself by absorbing electricty from nearby areas, effectively, as long as there is an ample supply of electricity, I can keep going, up until a point, I use some reiatsu to absorb the electricty ayway, so I must be careful not to entirely deplete myself

also, in shikai, my speed is increased to match the element of lightning, though not as fast as lightning, it is fast

Bankai Name; Raiden
    Bankai Details; here, is where things get a tiny bit complicated, masamune and muramasa effectively mold themselves further in my body, as much sleeker armblades, and combining to give me a suit of light-weight armor. the two spirits combine to form the spirit raiden

Techniques:
    (All shikai techniques are effectively doubled in destructive force, lightning and ice are amplified as explained below)

Kaminari harikēn (lightning hurricane)
    bolts are amplified in power, any single enemy hit by a bolt, a massive wave of electricity arcs off into other enemies

Ka fuka (overload)
    a nearby electrical item is overloaded with electricty and thrown at the enemy, unless the enemy is carrying that device (*looks at ILP's robo cyborg arm*)

Tōshō (frostbite)
    opponent is struck by a lightning bolt, as the electricty courses through their body, the electrical currents are flash frozen, effectively freezing anyone from the inside out, though this can't kill them, it can cause exceeding harm to them, such as frostbite, hypothermia, and can stop them in their tracks for a short time
    water users beware, this technique can also be used to flash-freeze any incoming water

also, if any water manages to get inside my body, and tries to kill me (*looks at arc*) it effectively freezes and just adds a thin layer of frost to my armor, considering the raiden armor effectively insulates me against any form of ice attack, and can even absorb enemy bolts, to an extent, if too much electricity is sent in, it can overload and give out for a short period of 30 seconds

Kyōbōna hito (berserker)
    remember that werewolf pic? heres where it comes in
    for a very short period of time, I can bond myself with raiden to become a large bipedal-like wolf creature, wearing plates of ice armor, the two arm blades fuse into a large buster sword, and my speed and power is increased a hundredfold
    I can only stay like this for 5 seconds at a time, due to mental and physical strain, while in berserker, I am not in control of some of my actions, I may attack allies
    But, in those 5 seconds, I smack the opponent to shreads using sheer speed and power. after the five seconds is over, I revert to normal bankai and am unable to due some of the techniques that require a high amount of reiatsu

Mō fubuki (blizzard)
    title says it all, I summon, a blizzard *cue you shall not pass rap video*
    decreases enemy's sight, can also cause cold-related illness

Masutāboruto (master bolt)
    to only be used in emergencies
    uses high amount of reiatsu, unable to recharge, reverts to shikai/sealed form when finished
    all electricty in the area is absorbed into my body, a large amount is charged up, and a huge wave of energy in the form of a single large bolt is unleashed, automatically calls forth a blizzard

in bankai, speed is increased to phenomenal levels

Anything Else; if anyone can find an image closely related to any of these, I will give you a super ultra mega GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! choco chip cookie

now if You excuse me, Imah go knock myself out so I can rest *faints*

edit: GAH messed up last ditch effort move, I'll edit it tomorrow

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Spoiler:- zanpaktou:
    I think its best I comment on one thing at a time. my only comment at the moment is you need to change the name.

1) it doesnt make sense for the name to be japanase but you put "and" in english
    2) remember him? yeah... you can't use the name muramasa

Spoiler:- this:
    Bolded comments are bolded. Translations were the best I could find. If there is better ones, someone else will have to put them.

I think its best I comment on one thing at a time. my only comment at the moment is you need to change the name.

1) it doesnt make sense for the name to be japanase but you put "and" in english
    It's better than the last zan he had where everything was just an English word said with a heavy Japanese accent. (Not that this one is free of that.

2) remember him? yeah... you can't use the name muramasa
    I predict the enevitable "he was a filler character, so it doesn't count" arguement.

Just saying now that I probably won't be posting much here in the coming weeks. Busy with moving and last minute college stuff.

I am rather enjoying the manga though. I actually squee'd when I saw the mystery guest, that I don't feel like spoilering for.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- Luke's zan:

Still. Yeah. That's it. Also, speaking of zanpakto, I changed mine a bit. Nothing much, just the spirit Milotic hell yeah and bankai release sequence. I am thinking up of a new move but it's still in consideration/consruction. =D

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Bolded comments are bolded.

Just saying now that I probably won't be posting much here in the coming weeks. Busy with moving and last minute college stuff.
    Bolded comments are bolded. Indeed. XD

Oh well. I guess the chess fic has to wait Have fun starting college! =D If there is fun at all See you around
    Last edited by arceus03; 5th August 2011 at 1:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Bolded comments are bolded. Translations were the best I could find. If there is better ones, someone else will have to put them.
    Essentially, I agree with all of Kusari's comments on lucario's zanpaktou

Though.... and maybe i am stupid, but the hollow world, and the shinigami world dont really have electronics (with the exception of the research centre).... tht only applies in the human world, so does it make sense for a zanpakou to exist that is able to use electronics? ah well, its not like its any advantage to you xD

I agree with Arc... that is a very unoriginal release, and very similar to Rex's zan release if i am not mistaken. MC15 wins with the lamest release (burn) and you come second (strike).

ah good, i thought i was the only one confused by this.

Tsukibana is a body of water dammit. goodness, am I the only one who needs to point out how your zan has absolutely no weaknesses? cant be boiled, cant be frozen....

Similar to the above case, Tsukibana also has a very, very low freezing temperature. If someone covers Tsukibana with a layer of ice, the exterior of the water surface would freeze, but the interior would remain intact, thus I can easily break the ice and change is back to water. If, however, someone continuously lowers her temperature over a long period of time, then she would be frozen
    does not count as a weakness! I doubt there will be any battle where someone is steadily freezing your zanpaktou and you sit there letting it happen. you are lucky that my zan can defeat yours, or i would be hammering you to make a legitimate weakness

my only question is why is he controlling water in any capacity? he is electricity and ice, not water and ice

also, in shikai, my speed is increased to match the element of lightning, though not as fast as lightning, it is fast
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????
    you are fast enough to match lighning, but not as fast as lightning??

and just to clarify. In shikai, you can use electricity based attacks and you can make things from ice, freeze water and melt ice, you can absorb energy from electrical objects, and you have increased speed. i am sorry, is this a shikai or a bankai?
    btw, melting ice is not an abiity that comes with ice types, that is an ability that comes with water types and heat types.

Page 169 of 246 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast