Page 170 of 248 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    Tsukibana is a body of water dammit. goodness, am I the only one who needs to point out how your zan has absolutely no weaknesses?
    ...electricity. Tsukibana alone can't deal with electrical attacks. Arc's Kidou compensates for that, but as you've stated before, Kidou does little good at close range. Just get a lightning element user at close range and Arc is nearly helpless. I could go on a whole rant on all the holes in his Zanpaktou's abilties that can't be directly exploited, but I'm not going to.

@Luke: I was thinking of promoting you to 3rd seat for your activity, but you've just convinced me that you still have a lot to learn. I thought we'd agreed a long time ago that changing your Zanpaktou was not happening until you had more experience. Your current Zanpaktou is fine. Leave it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Why do you have the symbolism of the axe and the death penalty, when you use a gun? It just seems a bit odd, to me.
    Death by firing squad is another form of execution; I wanted a Fullbring item that could still be connected to the release, but didn't perfectly match so as not to give away what it does, and it also had to be easily portable and easy to conceal. Also, if you'd like more symbolism that matches the gun's design, it's based in the form of a cross, right? Jesus was condemed to death on the cross. You can dress up a cross in images of christianity and myth of the son of god dying for the sins of the world on one, but the bare and basic truth of the matter is that the cross was created as a tool of execution and torture. Just one of many examples of how Christianity is a screwed up and cobbled together faith.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Can I just say, it's a good thing you had a picture, because I know absolutely nothing about guns.

I don't really have anything to say about the guns besides "that's cool", mainly because there's nothing that stands out to me as being strange, or overpowered.
    *shrug* I figured as much, which is why I included the picture despite the detailed discription.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Which means that we're going to see lots of bankai. Wooo.
    Yep, we'll be seeing lots of Bankai. Woo.

Ah, so a Vereinigung is only an enhanced version of a Quincy's bow, then? Would it be appropriate to call it as a Quincy's shikai/release/resurreccion/etc?
    *facepalm* I just said that it's not an enhanced bow. It can be anything the Jager wielding it wants it to be; it just has to match or utilize the powers of their Zanpaktou. Remember the guy who was creating the shadow beasts in the first chapter? That was his Vereinigung. And yes, that would be somewhat appropriate.

Dammit, the one Zeruda has.
    Lol. Who else?

Oh? I thought it was premature, since she said
    Nah, what she meant by that was that by releasing her Vereinigung before she ran out of power, the excess power was discharged all at once through her body, and she could move at the speed of light for one single movement, at the cost of her fused state.

You're blowing your own trumpet?
    Nah, I play clarinet. Trumpets are obnoxious

XD That it is, that it is.
    xD

XD
    Researches like that would probably be done with partners. ILPy would just bug his partner to write the journal/report/findings.
    But that's so LAZY!

XD This is like, the third or fourth time I see this topic, IIRC.
    I think it's the third or fourth time I've seen this topic, and I've been here maybe half as long as you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zam
    It sounded awesome, and like something I'd have for a Fullbring, until you got into the gun. ;p
    I don't think the executioner's axe fits with the gun motif.
    But it's your Fullbring, and you can do whatever you want.
    It's still pretty cool overall.
    :P
    It's not an executioner's axe per say, the axe is just a symbol of execution, like a firing squad or the electric chair.
    Damn straight!

EDIT: Ok, good news and bad news.

The good news is that my next chapter is finished!
    The bad news is that I won't be able to post it until Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to college orientation tomorrow, and it's an overnight thing.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 5th August 2011 at 5:01 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Though.... and maybe i am stupid, but the hollow world, and the shinigami world dont really have electronics (with the exception of the research centre).... tht only applies in the human world, so does it make sense for a zanpakou to exist that is able to use electronics? ah well, its not like its any advantage to you xD
    Touche

Tsukibana is a body of water dammit. goodness, am I the only one who needs to point out how your zan has absolutely no weaknesses? cant be boiled, cant be frozen....
    *shrug* My zanpakto is different to most other people. It may not have an apparent weakness, but if you look close enough, you can find openings that you can exploit. That compensates for her lack of offense. My only forms of offense are water pressure and the blade. Plus Kido, of course. She supposed to be more supportive than offensive. So excuse the lack of apparent weakness. My zanpakto would be horribly weak if I give it obvious weakness while at the same time not having great offenses.

does not count as a weakness! I doubt there will be any battle where someone is steadily freezing your zanpaktou and you sit there letting it happen. you are lucky that my zan can defeat yours, or i would be hammering you to make a legitimate weakness
    You said it yourself. XD

if someone uses an ice attack to freeze your zanpaktou (like hyorinmaru or sode no shirayuki) then it would make sense because those attacks would just freeze the outside, and the inside would remain perfectly fluid, esp since water makes ice float and actually makes ice melt. ice doesnt make water freeze :P
    in that situation, then yeah, you have the power to simply unfreeze it

in a situation where someone lowers the temperature around you to the point where Tsukibana freezes up entirely, then no, that doest make sense. to unfreeze her, you would have to use kido or a fire or something.
    I see flash freezing as something that falls under the first category. Also, no legitimate weakness? Yes it does. Mainly a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage girl whose name is Zachiru.

... Though, I thought we were judging Luke's zan, not mine? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ...electricity. Tsukibana alone can't deal with electrical attacks. Arc's Kidou compensates for that, but as you've stated before, Kidou does little good at close range. Just get a lightning element user at close range and Arc is nearly helpless. I could go on a whole rant on all the holes in his Zanpaktou's abilties that can't be directly exploited, but I'm not going to.
    Yup, indeed.

*facepalm* I just said that it's not an enhanced bow. It can be anything the Jager wielding it wants it to be; it just has to match or utilize the powers of their Zanpaktou. Remember the guy who was creating the shadow beasts in the first chapter? That was his Vereinigung. And yes, that would be somewhat appropriate.
    Ahh. So it would be also correct to make this comparison
    Quincy = Shinigami
    Bow = Sealed state
    Vereinigung = Shikai

?

In which a Vereinigung does not necessarily have to be a bow, but can also be a, say, gun, as long as it has the same theme as the shikai?

Nah, what she meant by that was that by releasing her Vereinigung before she ran out of power, the excess power was discharged all at once through her body, and she could move at the speed of light for one single movement, at the cost of her fused state.
    Ah, I see.

Nah, I play clarinet. Trumpets are obnoxious
    XD

I think it's the third or fourth time I've seen this topic, and I've been here maybe half as long as you :P
    subtle attempt at correcting my grammar?

But that's so LAZY!
    You speak as if you don't know him. XD

The bad news is that I won't be able to post it until Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to college orientation tomorrow, and it's an overnight thing.
    Yay!

Ah. Enjoy your college orientation. =D Why so early, though? I thought your classes start at August 20?
    Last edited by arceus03; 5th August 2011 at 11:52 AM.

I'd like to thank all of you for getting right onto Lucario's zan so I don't have to. Thanks everyone XD

Spoiler:- manga:

The Character In Bleach That Is My Favorite

Lately its been Yukio. Which sounds like YuGiOh. And that makes me laugh. Haha (There it is, see?)

Everyone else already mentioned everything I wanted to say about Luke's Zan. Just so you know, Luke, I suggest going through things with your captain first; it's why you're in his squad, so he can help you. He says that it isn't time, yet, for your zan, so if you went to him first, it would have saved the whole hassle of posting it, only for him to say no outright. And with him checking through it first, to see what's overpowered or not, or checking the translations, it means there's a lot less for us to say "nope, not allowing it".

Also, quotes from Blue:
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue
    I would review Luke's Zan in the club, but i would get far too angry and swear far too much. I think that expresses my view point.
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue
    Luke reminds me of how i was for the first two weeks. Except he didn't STOP.
    Soyeah.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????
    you are fast enough to match lighning, but not as fast as lightning??
    My understanding of that was "because lightning is fast, I'm also fast! But I'm not as fast as lightning..." though it did take me a few read-overs.
    Death by firing squad is another form of execution; I wanted a Fullbring item that could still be connected to the release, but didn't perfectly match so as not to give away what it does, and it also had to be easily portable and easy to conceal. Also, if you'd like more symbolism that matches the gun's design, it's based in the form of a cross, right? Jesus was condemed to death on the cross. You can dress up a cross in images of christianity and myth of the son of god dying for the sins of the world on one, but the bare and basic truth of the matter is that the cross was created as a tool of execution and torture. Just one of many examples of how Christianity is a screwed up and cobbled together faith.
    Ah, alright. It just stood out to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    But that's so LAZY!
    Nice to meet you, I'm ILP/Ant.

I should probably spend this time reading over your previous chapters then.
    ...Nah, too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
    Good to see you back XD
    And nice analogy.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

...wow, thanks guys! You did all the work of saying no to his zan for me!

Dac
    MC15 wins with the lamest release (burn) and you come second (strike).
    ...excuse me?e.e
    You don't see me poking fun at your zanpkatou not being able to be shown on TV! Honestly, with all the things wrong with zanpkatou in this club, YOU pick release commands to harp about?

Eon

I can't wait to read it!

Your writing overall seems to be the best of the club.
    The battles are cool and people stay in character.
    Consistence is another strength you have, that and you don't focus too hardly one a single person.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Good to see you back XD
    And nice analogy.
    Thanks, that's what I do :3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

...excuse me?e.e
    You don't see me poking fun at your zanpkatou not being able to be shown on TV! Honestly, with all the things wrong with zanpkatou in this club, YOU pick release commands to harp about?
    Honestly, I'm on your boat. My release command is "Release". I want the lameness trophy!

This summer sucked. O.O

I was wondering why MC was asking me about the captains' moderating skills...
    I usually try to play the fair/good cop on these sort of things. constructive criticism

Luke, your newest zanpakuto just seems too busy.
    Try sticking to just one element or style.
    If you try to put in more, then it'll just seem overpowered.
    Also, there's nothing wrong with just shikai...
    Also, don't forget to get the approval of the Head-Captain and your captain before posting.

Lately its been Yukio. Which sounds like YuGiOh. And that makes me laugh. Haha (There it is, see?)
    *laughs in monotone*
    Good one, boss.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

bleach: soul resurreccion trailer

too bad it's only for ps3, looks pretty awesome (not, counting the blech voice acting)

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

*will reply to stuff later, character limit sucks*

Ok, fanfic time, as promised.

All I have to say is this: If you thought you knew what my fighting style was like... think again.

Spoiler:- Chapter 4: When we start killing...:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter; I certainly had fun writing it.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Its like...they gave me a piece of candy. And as I was like, 7 licks into it they take it back. And I'm like "*****! wtf D<" And then they gave me the same kind of sandwich I had yesterday.

ED 8D Good to see you =D

XD

Ahhh, Yukio. I forgot about him completely. :x     Spoiler:

Also, quotes from Blue:

Luke reminds me of how i was for the first two weeks. Except he didn't STOP.
    ... Maybe I should try threatening him with scalpels. :P Not that it'd work

Where's Blue anyway? GET HER HERE!

...excuse me?e.e
    You speak as if you don't know Dac. He picks at everything! XD

Honestly, I'm on your boat. My release command is "Release". I want the lameness trophy!

This summer sucked. O.O
    XD

Ooh. Hope it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Luke, your newest zanpakuto just seems too busy.
    Try sticking to just one element or style.
    If you try to put in more, then it'll just seem overpowered.
    Good point actually. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    bleach: soul resurreccion trailer

too bad it's only for ps3, looks pretty awesome (not, counting the blech voice acting)
    Er, do you actually read our comments about your zanpakto? >.>

Ok, fanfic time, as promised.

That's massive. 8D

Thank you, I hope I will. XD And woah, 47 pages on Word, and you're just into your 4th chapter. My last fanfic was like 53 pages, and that had like... 12 chapters. I feel lame
    Last edited by arceus03; 7th August 2011 at 1:00 AM.

Turns out I was too lazy to do a summary after all. But I think I'll go and summarize this arc at my leisure... I think that'd be more fun anyway. Granted, it might not be done for like, a year, but hey, it might still be interesting. XD Maybe.

Anyway...

Who is your favorite Bleach character and why?
    I have two, and I'm pretty sure you all know who they are by now. If you don't, you fail. XD

BTW I am pretty sure everyone DOES hate Omaeda.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    BTW I am pretty sure everyone DOES hate Omaeda.

Spoiler:
    XD Poor guy. I don't really hate him. But the way he's portrayed in both the anime and manga makes him a really pathetic character.

Spoiler:

I have my reply to the fic in another tab, I'll finish that and edit this. I just wanted to reply to this >.>

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Definitely enjoyed it ^.^ Especially since most of the chapter, I didn't have to think back to stuff you've said
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th August 2011 at 1:50 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Eon's chapter:

Arc
    You speak as if you don't know Dac. He picks at everything! XD
    True, but when he won't shut up about it...>.>
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 7th August 2011 at 3:21 AM.

Definitely enjoyed it ^.^ Especially since most of the chapter, I didn't have to think back to stuff you've said

Lol, I knew that would be why.
    Emboldeth be the comments.

Spoiler:- Eon's chapter:

Then he's just blatantly irritating.
    Same story as the other one.

Spoiler:

I know not everything had to be in a spoiler but it connected to things that did, so I played it safe.

Spoiler:- Replies to Eon:

Who else but Dac?
    He's dac~ He dac~

dear good and gracious Lord help me, you are officially starting to get on my nerves. Majority of the time you harp on about my negative qualities, I ignore it. when you sent me that stupid inbox message, i decided to let that go, but my goodness, you just never stop! dude, you know nothing about me, we dont chat or anything, so what gives you the right to shoot comments like this? and i can start quoting a whole series of other uncalled for comments! i am sorry that you get so offended each time i post, but move on and just ignore my posts! so far, I have never intentionally insulted you, do me the same courtesy.

...excuse me?e.e

Who else but Dac?
    He's dac~ He dac~
    you used three posts commenting soley on my comment about your dull release. so you whine about me not shutting up about it, yet you basically do the same thing. i believe there is a word in English for this.

Spoiler:- reply to arc:

ironically.... release is more imaginative than Burn.....
    if you had made yours "strike" or "electrify" then i would be on your back as well....
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 7th August 2011 at 5:40 PM.

Spoiler:

As long as we're all uberly godmod...
    Ah, I see.

Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:

I know not everything had to be in a spoiler but it connected to things that did, so I played it safe.
    Ah yeah, I see now. XD

do me the same curtsey.

hm...

ahhhhh, i should have googled what flash freezing is xD[/SPOILER]
    *curtsies* XD You mean courtesy.

hm indeed

Chapter 4! =D

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 8th August 2011 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    so far, I have never intentionally insulted you, do me the same courtesy.
    *sigh* Dauc, that comment was half-sarcastic. Yes, you annoy me to a degree, but no, I'm not intentionally insulting you. If my words are sharper than they should be, it's because of that annoyance. I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but it's really not intentional (at least, not in any instance that I can recall).

Also, the part about me not knowing you? That goes both ways. Little comments like "oh, he's just irritating" (when coming from me) are usually at least partially sarcastic, with the sarcasm and cynicism increasing the more insulting/larger the comments are. It's rare that I deliberatly insult friends or acquaintances, and you don't annoy me nearly enough for that. If you knew me, you wouldn't make that assumption either.

Now then, replies, replies, replies.

Spoiler:- To Arc:

A massive parade of bolded comments, including answers to one of your previous posts. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 8th August 2011 at 4:19 AM.

Haven't been on in two days. I blame Escaflowne.

The battle was very well done and written. Also, if all the Captains are godmoddy, are any of them really godmoddy if they are so balanced out?
    Uber seems more fitting.
    Well, I see the term "Godmoddy" as being "a power level of over 9000! similar to that of a God" or just "very, very powerful", so in theory, we can have a lot of godmodders together. Though, of course, other people may define it as "more powerful than everyone else by a good margin", which is what I'm assuming you follow it as?
        Spoiler:- Reply to Eon:

....true. Just look at the battle charts! Honestly, any one of us could be Head-Captain level.
    Funnily enough, I think you have the highest total, with 510. Second being Blue, Flash, and Sapph (what) with 500. Most people then have 490 and 480, with I think Zam having 460, and Jin also being fairly low, with around 430 or something.

But that's all from memory, I'm probably wrong somewhere.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Cell informed me to the fact that I never made him a BDC since he became captain.
    So I asked for his measurements stats and then proceeded to make him one.

Here you are Cell...

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

New episode iz out =D I'll get that later tonight, hopefully...

Spoiler:

Funnily enough, I think you have the highest total, with 510. Second being Blue, Flash, and Sapph (what) with 500. Most people then have 490 and 480, with I think Zam having 460, and Jin also being fairly low, with around 430 or something.

But that's all from memory, I'm probably wrong somewhere.
    Those are correct... I believe. For Captains class anyways. Those ranked lower are around ~390 to ~410 or something like that.

@responses to zan: Clearly I have a few more tweaks to make

@arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it

the ice in my body thing sounded better in my head, trust me, it did

@eon's fic: awesome, aside from a few grammatical errors, it's awesome

also, prepare to see a fight with me and another person from this club in my next chapter, before everything boils down to the plot again

whoever wants to be the one to fight me, the first one to pm me a link to their zanpakuto and shinigami profile will get to

it will be against my light zan because that's the zan in my fic

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @responses to zan: Clearly I have a few more tweaks to make
    or just give up on it. the way it seems, no one is fond of you changing it. including your captain.

@arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it
    we've already been over this. he has little offensive ability besides kido and is weak to electricty.

@eon's fic: awesome, aside from a few grammatical errors, it's awesome
    Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

whoever wants to be the one to fight me, the first one to pm me a link to their zanpakuto and shinigami profile will get to
    or you could not be lazy and find it yourself. (Wow. Never thought I'd be saying that.)
    >Eon's fic

You don't disappoint. It was decidedly epic and the plot twist was very well written. It felt really smooth. The only thing I don't like, is the fact that you have now set the bar high for fic writers. Which means I have to work hard to keep up with you.

>Chess fic

Once I get settled in at my new home, I'll be doing my editing, then posting.

on my phone so only able to quote message. so the honor goes to Luke.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 170 of 248 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast