Page 173 of 248 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Other EDIT:     Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Manga Question:

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    No one is noticing, but Kenpachi has a new haori too...
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 18th August 2011 at 1:14 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Fine, you both didn't read my post last page. *goes to emo corner*
    You editted it after I pressed the quote button.
    IhavenoideaIdon'tuseRefresh
    Neither do I, but I think I saw a Refresh/Recover/something/something Arceus set.
    Naah, Ichigo does that to everyone. He started calling Byakuya "Byakuya" when he visited him in the hospital looking for Inoue, and after that Byakuya wondered that "surely he didn't intend to call me by my first name just now". And every time Ichigo calls Hitsugaya "Toushiro", he always says "It's Captain Hitsugaya!".
    Just wondering, does he call all of the captains by their first names? Like Retsu, Sajin, Shunsui, Mayuri, Jyushirou, etc.? If not, then it shows the slightly closer relationship he has with Hitsugaya than Unohana/etc.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Revamp:

Nothing much to comment, really. =D

No one is noticing, but Kenpachi has a new haori too...
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

*deflects oar and mackerel with oar-shaped scalpel* Bring it on! *shot*

You editted it after I pressed the quote button.
    Fine... *stays in emo corner*

Neither do I, but I think I saw a Refresh/Recover/something/something Arceus set.
    Arceus!

Just wondering, does he call all of the captains by their first names? Like Retsu, Sajin, Shunsui, Mayuri, Jyushirou, etc.? If not, then it shows the slightly closer relationship he has with Hitsugaya than Unohana/etc.
    Not that I remember of, but then, I can't even remember a scene where Ichigo talks to any of them. And what about Byakuya? calling him by his first name after hospitalizing him with a serious wound? XD

Spoiler:
    Yeah, Zam ninja'd you to that

I think they'd have some sort of excuse, the foremost being along the line "he was their savior after all". Or maybe a blind eye, like Byakuya did to Renji and Rukia when they went to Hueco Mundo to accompany Ichigo back then. XD

Spoiler:- Manga:

@MC's Revamp: MC... when I told you to use the "touch stuff and burn it" ability for your Bankai, it was supposed to be a technique, not a constant state.

Also, you forgot to change the "Air Lance" in the Shikai discription to "Heat Lance". Just thought I'd let you know.

Under the "Lucky Warmth", change it to "warm and fuzzy". Sounds less twistable that way.

Other than what Arc already said, I can't think of anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Most Arceus sets use Recover, actually. 120/120/120 defenses, even if they're not EV'd to be bulky, are honestly the best in all of Pokemon save for Giratina and perhaps Lugia, neither of which can hold a candle to Arceus' offensive prowess. It'd be a waste to not use Recover unless you need that moveslot for an offensive option. Even Arceus with crappy defensive typing such as Poison or Psychic usually use Recover. The only 4th Gen set that doesn't even mention Recover is the Normal Arceus Choice Band set (for obvious reasons), and that's one out of almost fifty.

Also, yes, Arceus does get Refresh, but it's such a backup option with so much power and such strong defenses... it's really only good on Quickstall variants, especially since Blissey carries Heal Bell so often and most teams have a status absorber of some sort. It's pretty redundant anyway, seeing as the worst you'll get in Ubers is a Thunder Wave (other than Quickstall, stall is totally useless in Ubers, rendering Toxic a stupid option), and you can simply bring in a Groudon/Dugtrio to lol at that. And all Pokemon in Ubers that carry Will-O-Wisp are predictable, and it'll be pretty obvious if they intend to use it.

But, I digress, since I'm getting off-topic here.

He calls Unohana "Unohana-san", and Mayuri "Kurotsuchi" or "Kurotsuchi Mayuri". Idk about the others, I don't think he's met them enough times on-camera.

Spoiler:- Comment on Manga, to Arc:

Yay for quoting me honestly one of my favorites from my fanfic! But when does this happen, and who says something that prompts this?

Aaaaand that's it. Except I'm going to College on the 20th, and my activity will probably decrease dramatically. Bleh.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Comment on Manga, to Arc:

Yay for quoting me honestly one of my favorites from my fanfic! But when does this happen, and who says something that prompts this?

Aaaaand that's it. Except I'm going to College on the 20th, and my activity will probably decrease dramatically. Bleh.
        Spoiler:

Aaaah, college. XD Mine starts at around the end of August, so I got one week extra than you.

I'm also going to college on the 20th. My activity will sharply decrease as well. I will try to come by every now and then, but life has to come first, sadly.

Also, I went out with some friends yesterday, which is why I haven't commented on the chapter until now.

I'm gonna come back and comment once I read everything everyone else has said. I'll edit it into this post, if nobody else adds another post before I get back to this.

EDIT: Okay, massive quotes coming up. All about the manga.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by minchan; 19th August 2011 at 2:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

sorry I havent been posting / been post two liners

I've been really busy with an essay for my geography class, but, expect the vs. blue chapter to come out late afternoon tomorrow when I have more time

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Most Arceus sets use Recover, actually. 120/120/120 defenses, even if they're not EV'd to be bulky, are honestly the best in all of Pokemon save for Giratina and perhaps Lugia, neither of which can hold a candle to Arceus' offensive prowess. It'd be a waste to not use Recover unless you need that moveslot for an offensive option. Even Arceus with crappy defensive typing such as Poison or Psychic usually use Recover. The only 4th Gen set that doesn't even mention Recover is the Normal Arceus Choice Band set (for obvious reasons), and that's one out of almost fifty.

Also, yes, Arceus does get Refresh, but it's such a backup option with so much power and such strong defenses... it's really only good on Quickstall variants, especially since Blissey carries Heal Bell so often and most teams have a status absorber of some sort. It's pretty redundant anyway, seeing as the worst you'll get in Ubers is a Thunder Wave (other than Quickstall, stall is totally useless in Ubers, rendering Toxic a stupid option), and you can simply bring in a Groudon/Dugtrio to lol at that. And all Pokemon in Ubers that carry Will-O-Wisp are predictable, and it'll be pretty obvious if they intend to use it.
    *Nodding along as I read* Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been into competitive battling (probably when Gen V came out...)

I'm also going to college on the 20th. My activity will sharply decrease as well.
    And I'm going to college in... 3 years. Something tells me the club will die a lot. Unfortunately, I can't keep the club alive on my own though I probably could XD

Rukia... She needs to write a book or something. XD Like, one of those Chicken Soup for the Soul books, or whatever they're called. XD (Oh, and I just realized. "For the SOUL". LOL Get it? Hahahahaha... Sorry, that joke was probably really really stupid. orz)
    Made me lol Chicken soup... hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

AHHHH!!! first of all, I am so sorry I havent posted in two pages ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I still want the damn trophy.
    sorry, MC15 wins it hands down :P

yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.
    oooh, that is a great point to make.

Well let's all cut out the fat >>
    i have no clue what this is about, but I APPROVE!!! i actually used to wanna be a plastic surgeon when i was younger to help fat people stop being fat ^_^ sigh.... i used to be such a sweet kid

Aaaaand...done.
    Thats what she said....

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Just as I was gonna post too. I've been lurking, pondering, listening to some Chiddy Bang and songs The Voice for the most part.
    this is why you should be banned from youtube :|

Needs more Swag. Has a nice ring to it.
    *insert chris brown joke*

Reading your reply, then the other team would be consisted of Cell, Kida, Flash Step, Zameric, Senny, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac (if you count him). Let's say we put in Dac, and leave out Senny and Flash Step (since one is... inactive, and the other one is rarely active). So we have Cell, Kida, Zameric, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac. Cell can go both melee or Kido with his arrows mixed sweeper, as well as kusari and Dac, Kida and rotrum are elemental, and finally Zameric is purely melee. [s]Now, Eon, write how to counter them[s/] If it were me, my initial plan would be to incapacitate Zam, because his abilities are dangerous, but idk. XD *shrug*
    I did not understand the question at all, but i think this kind of team would work decently well depending....

You mean laws of physics I think because in all daily life examples we've seen, we'd never see a blast of electricity cutting through water, most of the time it's the electrical current. (If you get what I mean. XD Horrible wording, I know)
    nah, i meant laws of chemistry. physics is lame, and needs chemistry to function :P

How do I go disobeying the laws of Bleach Nature, then?
    in soooo many ways. i wont even get started or else imma write an essay :|

Little tweaks where? From my memory, the ones I remember only insignificant stuff like... zanpakto spirit Milotic hell yeah and bankai release sequence. The last one before that was about freezing Tsukibana like you told me on our VM.
    xD i totally lolled when you made your milotic zanpaktou spirit hahahaha
    what is a VM?

So, er, where?
    too lazy to go and check and copy paste what i remember. s'all good though ^_^

I'm surprised you didn't get baited by Zam's post that someone said your titles 'sound ugly'

nah, i have seen Zam's taste in things.... if he thought my titles sound beautiful, then i would be worried xD

Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!
    1. I'll start off with Arc as the medic. As Eon said, he'll give the team an immediate advantage over the opponent. Milotic/Blissey
    2. I'll also have Zam; despite his lower stats, I think his zanpakutou will make up for it, because of the number of people on the battlefield (it'll be easier to "hide" him). And he could probably get at least one or two kills. Wobbuffet
    3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
    4. Golde; being the most powerful member, the most experienced member, and not overlapping with Kida's elemental powers, I'm pretty sure he'll get a spot on the team. ...Raikou? Zekrom?
    5. Da.c; mainly because a scientist will always be useful, but I think the synergy he has with Kida would prove useful. Nidoking?
    6. Eon. As he said, having a "main strategist" with "backup strategists" (Arc, Da.c, possibly Kida) would be good. And I think he's the only close-combat-heavy member in my group. Lucario
    hey, i can be close combat too

xD I love how you added pokémon names xD but i see NL more as ninetales. each one a curse of a thousand years.....

Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.
    soooooo SEXYYYYYYY
    just saying the world alone is just hawwwttttt

*Gives him the damn trophy*
    *takes away the damn trophy*

Spoiler:- Updated Zan:
    two things
    1) you ddnt mention how it goes from sealed to shikai, how it goes from shikai to bankai or how it goes from sealed to bankai
    2) is there really a point to this weakness: "Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time." ???
    It looks like a weakness added on for the sake of having a weakness, and it just seems to make no sense. especially considering your zan.
    that kind of weakness works for Aizen because he has a hypnotic zan, and so to break the hypnosis, you avoid getting hypnotised in the first place. it makes sense for tousen's zan in bankai form because tousen has to be immune to his zan's effects somehow. it doesnt make sense your yours because yours is not a poison that one gets immune to, it is not a spell taht one has to break, it is a physical effect on their body that is to do with space time. it doesnt make logical sense - real logic, or bleach logic

Spoiler:
    xD xD xD

The only thing I can point out is that Dauc's abilities are not meant for team combat. Yes, he works well with Kida, but in a large group his abilties are just as liable to hurt his allies as his enemies. If you were aiming to keep your whole team alive, he's not a good choice. That's part of the reason why I picked you over him for my team. Also, yeah, Zam does have a dangerous ability, but he's well-rounded. Being well-rounded is usually a bad thing in team combat unless
    xD as long as i promise not to release my toxic gas, i promise everyone will be fine

but yeah, Eon Master is right in the sense that my bankai, the toxic gas is constantly flowing. its not something i start or stop, so i cant work in a team in bankai, but i can in shikai where releasing teh gas is an on and off command

My immediate reaction would be to off Dauc with Blue and myself (me doing the initial move, Blue as the actual killer), thus cutting down not only the biggest threat to our health (though he's just as dangerous to his own team, I don't want to just let him run amok), since I'm the fastest and Blue's release is incredibly quick, not to mention that she can immediately get a kill-shot in if her opponent is unable to dodge without leaving themself open to another opponent. Then Blue would go after Cell, keeping him off-balance and not giving him a clear shot by constantly using her shadow jumping (Cell can't hit what he can't aim at). I'd then go after Zam with my Bankai (not taking any chances with that haxy Shikai of his). MC would get to go after Rotrum (god knows those two need a good fight to work out their issues). ILP would be going after Kida (he's beaten her before, though you would be on watch to see if he needed any help), and Golde would duel with Kusari. You'd be hanging back to deal out damage, give long range support, and heal us as needed. This also gives you a better defensive position than jumping into the thick of things. It seems like a melee, but we'd actually be working in tandem with one another as well.
    xD
    basically deal with the most unpredicatble, then deal with the predictable. makes sense.

Hmm, yeah. I think I took the Pokemon idea a bit too far XD. I forgot that everyone was fighting at the same time.
    actually.... why would we have to fight at the same time? armies dont send in their infantry, tanks, airplanes and whatever at the same time.

Pardon my French, but...
    Que diable ętes-vous fumeur?!
    100% generated by Google translate.
    hahahahaha
    i approve of the attempt.

you were trying to say "what the devil where you smoking?" right?
    a better trabslation would be "tu fumes quoi en tabarnak????" or something like that

Point out some of the many failures of Bleach Physics
    Those are the types of failures I'm actually least concerned about.
    But let me start with Ichigo's bankai allowing him to be the fastest being in Soul Society. Being bested in speed only by every single enemy he's fought after Byakuya.
    This essentially means his bankai is useless.

Coincidentally, it matches his personality to a T.

...was that a physics failure? I can't tell anymore with so many other failures popping up everywhere.
    i fully agree!!!
    the whole point of ichigos bankai is to increase his speed and focus is power into a smaller more condensed area. i feel like the directors of the animé and the manga writers forgot that

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Revamp:

Jin, you are made of win.

I APPROVE
    I LOVE THIS!!! LIKE I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS!!!!!!
    great job MC15 hot hot zan

[SPOILER="Manga"]

@MC's Revamp: MC... when I told you to use the "touch stuff and burn it" ability for your Bankai, it was supposed to be a technique, not a constant state.

Also, you forgot to change the "Air Lance" in the Shikai discription to "Heat Lance". Just thought I'd let you know.

Under the "Lucky Warmth", change it to "warm and fuzzy". Sounds less twistable that way.
    you helped him?
    that explains why it is so much more imaginative!!!!
    thank you!!!

awww, the young are growing up

and LOOOOOL!!! I love that american unis start earlier than Canadian ones and finish later

Aaaah, college. XD Mine starts at around the end of August, so I got one week extra than you.
    see you around xmas time, or next summer irl

and have fun in NYS!!!

on and my university starts on september 11th, so ahem..... losers

And I'm going to college in... 3 years. Something tells me the club will die a lot. Unfortunately, I can't keep the club alive on my own though I probably could XD
    awwwww
    hehehehehe
    at least the club will be fully alive and revived with everyone back next summer with tons of stories from the year to tell right?

oh right, i forgot to add

CONGRATS TO MY SEXY SEXY WIFEY KIDA ON GETTING INTO HER TOP CHOICE UNIVERSITY
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 19th August 2011 at 5:17 PM.

What's this about a 'Damn' Trophy

3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
    Genius. Oh wow, we so have to do this a MSN Convo at some point - all of us assigned a Pokemon ... by other people 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    but i see NL more as ninetales. each one a curse of a thousand years.....
    ... When you said Ninetales I immediatly thought of this guy ... who is a Boss from Okami *facepalm*

on and my university starts on september 11th, so ahem..... loser
    Mine starts on the 19th, and that's just Freshers Week, so ...

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/k4fghy.jpg[/IMG]

@Manga: What Jin said.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    what is a VM?
    Visitor Message. The SPPF equivalent of posting on someone's Facebook Wall.

two things
    1) you ddnt mention how it goes from sealed to shikai, how it goes from shikai to bankai or how it goes from sealed to bankai
    From sealed to shikai; "After calling the release command, peoples’ visions of my zanpakutou become blurry. When their vision clears up, people can see 2 scythes instead of one: Ebony and Ivory. " is written in the "shikai details".

From shikai to Bankai; "Ebony and Ivory completely change shape: they turn into armour that cover my arms and hands, one arm being black and the other being white (Ebony and Ivory). They meet at my back, and a pair of large wings sprout from my back; the arm that is covered in black armour has a white wing, and the arm that is covered in white armour has a black wing (sometimes my right arm is covered by Ebony, sometimes my left arm is, it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai)." is written in the "bankai details".

From sealed to Bankai; "From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour." is written in the other notes.

From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour.2) is there really a point to this weakness: "Finally, if someone touches my Zanpakutou before I release it, then they are immune to the effects of Kagirinai-Kuuhaku for 24 hours in their time." ??? [/quote]
    I think it was kind of put on their just to have a weakness XD. But atm, I'm too lazy to think of something else >.> You know what I'm like.

actually.... why would we have to fight at the same time? armies dont send in their infantry, tanks, airplanes and whatever at the same time.
    But this isn't an army with thousands of people - this is a 6 on 6 fight. It won't be like the Winter War where we had people literally just standing around doing nothing. In something like this, people are likely to pair up and duke it out.

awwwww
    hehehehehe
    at least the club will be fully alive and revived with everyone back next summer with tons of stories from the year to tell right?
    Something tells me the club won't die that badly in a year, will it?

What's this about a 'Damn' Trophy
    Lamest release command. Da.c says it was MC's "Burn" (but he's made no comment on the new release command, "Immolate"), while Golde thinks his "Release" deserves the trophy.
    Genius. Oh wow, we so have to do this a MSN Convo at some point - all of us assigned a Pokemon ... by other people 8D
    We sort of did, in a small convo, but I'm not sure if it was assigned entirely by other people. It's a good idea, though.
    From the small list I have (unfortunately I didn't write down the reasons, and I can't find the convo):
    Blue - Dragonair
    Me - Metang
    Cell - Shiny Luxray
    Kida - Mightyena.

...Told you it was a small list.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention: good luck to everyone at college/uni!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Actually, they do, just not all in the same tiny space or area. You can't send in tanks without infantry support, otherwise they'll be mauled by rocket teams and random grunts with RPGs. You can't send in infantry without some kind of support, otherwise they'll be forced to fall back and resort to guerilla tactics when they come up against artillery, armor, or air support. And not utilizing aircraft to support a ground assault is stupid unless the entire sector is a mess of hostile anti-aircraft batteries. It varies based on the situation, but you usually use vehicular, infantry, and air assault squadrons in some combination in warfare, unless you're talking something like jungle warfare in which the only option is to rely on infantry after torching the area with air support or artillery or something.

But I digress, since that doesn't make sense in the context of ILP's original quandry.

Also, you can just call me Eon. I really don't mind.

basically deal with the most unpredicatble, then deal with the predictable. makes sense.
    Not exactly. If I wanted to get the most unpredictable first, I would've gone for Kida. My strategy was to off the immediately lethal people first and then move on to the others in the best possible formation while using our numerical advantage to outmanuver them.

you helped him?
    that explains why it is so much more imaginative!!!!
    thank you!!!
    xD Well, in all honesty, the basic ideas were all there. I just needed to give him a push in the right direction. My specialty with Zanpaktou design is adapting powers to fit situations, and this qualified.

awww, the young are growing up

and LOOOOOL!!! I love that american unis start earlier than Canadian ones and finish later
    Shaddup Your "wifey" is actually younger than me by about five months, so that comment backfires anyway xD

Yeah, but we have longer breaks Woo, the whole month of Christmas break!

@all you people who go to school later than me:
        Spoiler:- RAEG:

@Kida: Congrats on making it into your university of choice. Knew you'd make it.

We sort of did, in a small convo, but I'm not sure if it was assigned entirely by other people. It's a good idea, though.
    From the small list I have (unfortunately I didn't write down the reasons, and I can't find the convo):
    Blue - Dragonair
    Me - Metang
    Cell - Shiny Luxray
    Kida - Mightyena
    I vote Archeops for myself. Total glass cannon, but very fast and very powerful. If not, I'm totally Weavile.

Also, why is Kida not an Eevee? A Magical Eevee that can shift into any one of her evolutionary forms and back by being exposed to the appropriate elemental energy? completelyadliblol

...also, hyena's are more closely related to cats than dogs, contrary to popular belief, so what you were probably aiming for with Mightyena doesn't really work anyway.

So yeah, not really much else to say though I've already said quite a bit.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Remember the last time I analysed the stats? Yeah, I’m doing it again. Mainly because I’m bored, but also because we now have Cell instead of Jin, and our previous stats have changed slightly. Also, last time I included the Lieutenants, but because I’ll be doing some more averaging (as opposed to just ranking); I’ve decided not to include them – especially since there are only 4 Lieutenants that have stats.

Spoiler:- Club Gotei 13:

And because I was even MORE bored when I was finished…

Spoiler:- Canon Gotei 13:

Sorry if I hurt anyone’s brain…

One thing that I figured would be quite interesting is the areas - for example, just because a person has a high total, doesn't necessarily mean that the amount that they cover is the best.

The meaning behind the areas is quite interesting – it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re “more powerful” or “more dangerous” or “stronger” just because you have a higher area. It just means that you have really high stats that are closer together – one thing I found out was that having, say, a 100 Offense and 100 Defence would give a higher area than 100 Offense and 100 Mobility (assuming all the other stats remain the same)
        Spoiler:- Areas:

…Yeah, now I’m bored again.

I think maybe later I’ll make some charts that show correlation between stats – like how with us, it tends that you either have a high Offense or a high Defence; and with the Canon Gotei 13, if you have a high Intellect, you have a high Kidou/Reiatsu rank.

...19 pages in MS word. Eon, how long are your chapters in word?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 20th August 2011 at 7:08 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@ Ilp's Data

It makes me feel special for some reason....
    Maybe it's because I have the biggest area or something.
    I'm surprised a bit that canon Bleach could own us...ehh...nah, not really.

I'll post more about the data later.

In the mean time, STORY TIME!

Spoiler:- Prologue:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 29th August 2011 at 8:29 PM.

nah, i have seen Zam's taste in things.... if he thought my titles sound beautiful, then i would be worried xD

you were trying to say "what the devil where you smoking?" right?
    a better trabslation would be "tu fumes quoi en tabarnak????" or something like that
    <.<

No, I put in What the hell are you smoking?, into Google translate. xD

Blue - Dragonair
    Me - Metang
    Cell - Shiny Luxray
    Kida - Mightyena.

...Told you it was a small list.
    I'm putting in Bisharp as my pokemon equivalent!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ Ilp's Data

It makes me feel special for some reason....
    Maybe it's because I have the biggest area or something.
    I'm surprised a bit that canon Bleach could own us...ehh...nah, not really.
    Well, the Canon G13 has more people stronger than us, but they have more people weaker than us. Assuming that we can defeat the relatively weaker Captains more easily, we have more people to fight the upper-captains.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: Dark Void:

Looks like I didn't get many replies on my data...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Looks like I didn't get many replies on my data...
    You did a great job on all the number crunching, little Ant.
    Ooh~, look at all the pretty colors!~
    I don't like how Tosen ended up slightly ranking above me in both the stat areas and area ratios. >.>

And all this BDC number crunching is why your captain of Squad 12. xD

Quote Originally Posted by minchan
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Fine, you both didn't read my post last page. *goes to emo corner*[/font]
    Yes, indeed I did not. I will put more effort into it next time.

I just miss Unohana T_T
    Yeah, debating her strength does that to ya.

Touche. XD The only close relation they got was in movie 2, but that does not constitute canon material. I can only say Kubo puts him there because he's highly popular, and if he wasn't there fangirls would murder Kubo in his bed.
    Oh lord, we wouldn't want that would we? Maybe they have some mad brospect for each other.

SAD FOR YOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!
    My college is a town over and I still live at home, so I will be here to witness and participate in the club's slow death.

Blue - Dragonair
    Me - Metang
    Cell - Shiny Luxray
    Kida - Mightyena.
    Now you got me thinking about what I would be. Hmmmm probably my one of my faves, Nidoking, Venusaur, or Tauros.

this is why you should be banned from youtube :|
    Eh...........no

*insert chris brown joke*

Oh snap!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 20th August 2011 at 9:41 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

You did a great job on all the number crunching, little Ant.
    8D little Ant? As if Ant isn't little enough... XP
    Ooh~, look at all the pretty colors!~
    I'm glad I put those in now.
    I don't like how Tosen ended up slightly ranking above me in both the stat areas and area ratios. >.>
    That's because all of his high stats (the two 90s and one 80) are all next to each other, while yours are further spread out.
    And all this BDC number crunching is why your captain of Squad 12. xD
    8D

SAD FOR YOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!
    My college is a town over and I still live at home, so I will be here to witness and participate in the club's slow death.
    Sad for meeeeeeeee? I'm glad!
    So far, it seems that you, Rotrum, Kai (when he comes back) and I will probably be the ones keeping this club alive.
    Perhaps we should have a time period for this Club's Canon. "Bleach Fan Club (II): The College Years" That didn't sound as lame in my head.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

Heeey guys

Just a quick message. Leaving tomorrow. Settling in, whatnot, probably will be inattentive for the next few days. I'll try to be on...like...for real this time. XD

And this club won't die! Blasphemy!

Page 173 of 248 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast