Page 174 of 248 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    xD i totally lolled when you made your milotic zanpaktou spirit hahahaha
    what is a VM?
    ikr, randomness indeed
    Visitor Messaging. What we've been doing when we talk to each other on our profiles? That.

nah, i have seen Zam's taste in things.... if he thought my titles sound beautiful, then i would be worried xD
    XD
    Though you misunderstood. Zam only conveyed the message that "someone" said your titles are ugly. Meh.

awww, the young are growing up
    Pfffft. You're no older than we are.

and have fun in NYS!!!
    Thank you

Congrats to Kida, as well =D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @all you people who go to school later than me:
        Spoiler:- RAEG:
    Mwahahahahaha
    Oooh! Now I know what happens when Link goes near a fairy. No wonder it disappears off the screen in the games, it's too violent for children.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Yeah, I’m doing it again. Mainly because I’m bored, but also because we now have Cell instead of Jin, and our previous stats have changed slightly. Also, last time I included the Lieutenants, but because I’ll be doing some more averaging (as opposed to just ranking); I’ve decided not to include them – especially since there are only 4 Lieutenants that have stats.
    As usual, you have too much time on your hands

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    In the mean time, STORY TIME!
    I don't think I have anything more to add apart from the ones I've said on our convo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    XD As I said, if he's not there, Kubo would be murdered in his bed by fangirls. And fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Yes, indeed I did not. I will put more effort into it next time.
    lol, I was joking. Don't take that seriously

Yeah, debating her strength does that to ya.
    I can't just let someone bash her and get off with it now, can I? XP

Oh snap!
    Snap indeed. XD I love that gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Heeey guys

Just a quick message. Leaving tomorrow. Settling in, whatnot, probably will be inattentive for the next few days. I'll try to be on...like...for real this time. XD

And this club won't die! Blasphemy!
    Heeeey Ed.

Can I just say ditto? XD I'm going off tomorrow to my sister's house. Probably no connection until.... until I get connection. XD So yeah. Byeeeee~!

Sad for meeeeeeeee? I'm glad!
    So far, it seems that you, Rotrum, Kai (when he comes back) and I will probably be the ones keeping this club alive.
    At least it isn't just you and me.

Perhaps we should have a time period for this Club's Canon. "Bleach Fan Club (II): The College Years" That didn't sound as lame in my head.
    The title reminds me of Saved By The Bell lol. Now I'm gonna try to think up a catchy name to beat yours.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

lol, I was joking. Don't take that seriously
    I know, I just like playing along.

I can't just let someone bash her and get off with it now, can I? XP
    He just doesn't know. But he must also pay for his insolence!

Snap indeed. XD I love that gif.
    I just realized that the gif looks like their looking at and reacting too the comment above them. And I love Kobe and Lamar's reactions.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 22nd August 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Just for fun, tell everyone what you think a non-Bleach Captain's data chart is like.

Like Ichigo for example.

Offense: 70 [He...I can't really say anything. :x]
    Defense: 60 [meh...]
    Stamina: 80 [Just look at his Grimmjow and Ulquiorra battles!]
    Mobility: 100 [...no comment.]
    Intelligence: 70 [Ordinary High school student/ Guy who can sorta fight...]
    Kido: 0-10 [He can't use Kido at all, I only would give him points for Getsuga Tensho...>.>]
    Total: 390?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Mine starts on the 19th, and that's just Freshers Week, so ...

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/k4fghy.jpg[/IMG]
    XD but i am ok with that because you guys end so late

Visitor Message. The SPPF equivalent of posting on someone's Facebook Wall.
    ah!!!! kk, thanks

From sealed to Bankai; "From sealed straight to bankai, Ebony and Ivory appear for a split second (again, in random hands), and then they become the armour." is written in the other notes.
    lame. the others are fine. this one is just lame. its a bankai for goodness sake, where is your dramatic flare?

I think it was kind of put on their just to have a weakness XD. But atm, I'm too lazy to think of something else >.> You know what I'm like.
    dont add weaknesses for the sake of having weaknesses. simply let people discern your weaknesses. a weakness like that is pretty much.... what is the word? hm... well i cnat find a polite way to say it.

But this isn't an army with thousands of people - this is a 6 on 6 fight. It won't be like the Winter War where we had people literally just standing around doing nothing. In something like this, people are likely to pair up and duke it out.
    not necessarily. for example.... remember all those years ago when bleach was new, how ichigo took on three lietenants (the fat one, the 4th squad one and the 1st squad one) all by himself. a 6-on6 means that there are 6 people to each team, however, here is how it would really work.

lets say a team of me, kida, you, rex, arc and zam against a team of 6 randoms
    Kida starts the battle with an overwhelming flame attack, engulfing as many as she can. whoever manages to escape that, lets say 3 or 4 people, will be attacked by my kido immediately, without break. lets assume 2 or 1 escape that. Rex is good with one-on-one, zam could defeat two without problem

me, kida and zam have wide range attacks. they affect more than one person at a time. splitting into mini-duels isnt really feasible. you, arc and rex have attacks that only affect one person at a time (or it takes effort and planning to make it affect more than one person at a time). It would take more effort for me and Kida to have our abilities only affect one person at a time

Actually, they do, just not all in the same tiny space or area. You can't send in tanks without infantry support, otherwise they'll be mauled by rocket teams and random grunts with RPGs. You can't send in infantry without some kind of support, otherwise they'll be forced to fall back and resort to guerilla tactics when they come up against artillery, armor, or air support. And not utilizing aircraft to support a ground assault is stupid unless the entire sector is a mess of hostile anti-aircraft batteries. It varies based on the situation, but you usually use vehicular, infantry, and air assault squadrons in some combination in warfare, unless you're talking something like jungle warfare in which the only option is to rely on infantry after torching the area with air support or artillery or something.
    hehe, war general

Also, you can just call me Eon. I really don't mind.
    awww shuckzzz, kay

Not exactly. If I wanted to get the most unpredictable first, I would've gone for Kida. My strategy was to off the immediately lethal people first and then move on to the others in the best possible formation while using our numerical advantage to outmanuver them.
    hm... i feel like kida is relatively predictable. all you need to wait for is her to choose an element, then you know the kind of attacks she will throw out

though i approve of that game plan to: off the most lethal, overwhelm the rest. Especially (view what i said to ILP) the whole wide range and narrow range attack thing

xD Well, in all honesty, the basic ideas were all there. I just needed to give him a push in the right direction. My specialty with Zanpaktou design is adapting powers to fit situations, and this qualified.
    now if you could just help lucario...... i figure if you can guide MC15 (and that takes effort, brains, and extreme charm), then you can guide the tiny person

Shaddup Your "wifey" is actually younger than me by about five months, so that comment backfires anyway xD

Yeah, but we have longer breaks Woo, the whole month of Christmas break!
    xD xD
    we have 2 weeks for christmas breaks WOOTWOOT!!!!

@all you people who go to school later than me:
        Spoiler:- RAEG:
    ooooh, if you are sending this now, i am scared to see what you will send when i post at the end of apr2012 going "EXAMS DONE!!!!!" and you havent even started yours yet

Also, why is Kida not an Eevee? A Magical Eevee that can shift into any one of her evolutionary forms and back by being exposed to the appropriate elemental energy? completelyadliblol
    because eevee's are cute and sweet and loving, and kida is....... not
    (i say that with love wifey, dont kill meeeee)

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: Dark Void:
    I like this starting paragraph. it immediately grabbed my attention, have a background and explained the strength of the characters you are about to introduce

totally reminiscient of a conversation we once had eh :P

I NEED TO FORWARD THIS TO DRÉ! dammit, he is in the stupid feild so he has no internet access for the next few days :|

XD i had an image of ILP becoming a TV

but isnt everyone in the room a captain?

first of all: yay to the mention of me
    secondly: why does everyone refer to Golde as a boy?

XD
    Though you misunderstood. Zam only conveyed the message that "someone" said your titles are ugly. Meh.
    do i know this someone?

Pfffft. You're no older than we are.
    i am older in spirit
    my body may be young but my mind is as old as the ages

Just for fun, tell everyone what you think a non-Bleach Captain's data chart is like.

Like Ichigo for example.

Kido: 0-10 [He can't use Kido at all, I only would give him points for Getsuga Tensho...>.>]
    your idea of fun worries me......

Banned From youtube :|
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 23rd August 2011 at 4:01 PM.

Thanks guys, just finished making some preliminary choices for optional modules in years 2 and 3

Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Also, why is Kida not an Eevee? A Magical Eevee that can shift into any one of her evolutionary forms and back by being exposed to the appropriate elemental energy? completelyadliblol
    Oh wow, that would be so cool, but it would have to be a shiny Eevee, actually suits rather well - underestimated at first, but can call upon higher powers to become different element channelers ... oooh the Eevee line was also my fave when I first played pokemon, so many years ago ^^ good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    because eevee's are cute and sweet and loving, and kida is....... not
    (i say that with love wifey, dont kill meeeee)
    I'll have you know actually, I am quite caring, i've been called cute several times, and I am the "mother" of my group of friends.
    It's just you i'm difficult with. Right now, I'm quite docile and peaceful ... it comes and it goes, but most of the times i'm usually pensive believe it or not. so there.

I Like Pokemon...: I must say I did enjoy reading your colourful and easy to read charts and statistics =D

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex
    fukken saved

hm... i feel like kida is relatively predictable. all you need to wait for is her to choose an element, then you know the kind of attacks she will throw out
    You'd be a bit screwed if I don't show you my symbol though wouldn't you? I'm not likely to make it very exuberant anyway, I don't do flashy that's your job.
    Personally I'd probably draw the symbol in the air with my fingers by my side so no-one would notice I had even envoked an element and then when they did, they wouldn't know which.
    Plus, just because I chose one element, I can call another whilst in Shikai increasing the variables - plus, one element can have a mulitude of different aspects, Earth can use the tectonics or the organic matter of plants, Fire can simply use heat in conjunction with other elements or simply apply a flame of differing magnitudes ... etc ... you get the idea.

HaHa, loljks? I can't quite tell what you mean by this, first I think you want to discuss the Canon Stats, but then you seem to make up Stats for Ichigo ... or are those his actual stats? In which case, Kubo has lost it completley. XD

I've had such a Celtic fest latley GUYS, WE TOTALLY NEED A HUGE GROUP CONVO
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 23rd August 2011 at 6:50 PM.

I'll have you know actually, I am quite caring, i've been called cute several times, and I am the "mother" of my group of friends.
    It's just you i'm difficult with. Right now, I'm quite docile and peaceful ... it comes and it goes, but most of the times i'm usually pensive believe it or not. so there.

mothers are rarely cute my dear
    plus u know i like it rough

You'd be a bit screwed if I don't show you my symbol though wouldn't you? I'm not likely to make it very exuberant anyway, I don't do flashy that's your job.
    Personally I'd probably draw the symbol in the air with my fingers by my side so no-one would notice I had even envoked an element and then when they did, they wouldn't know which.
    Plus, just because I chose one element, I can call another whilst in Shikai increasing the variables - plus, one element can have a mulitude of different aspects, Earth can use the tectonics or the organic matter of plants, Fire can simply use heat in conjunction with other elements or simply apply a flame of differing magnitudes ... etc ... you get the idea.
    hm....
    well firstly, the drawing of the symbol is relatively irrelevant because someone would either have to know you well, or be a good guesser to understand each symbol.
    secondly, when you release your first attack, that is your only surprise move. after that, it is pretty much an elemental thing. lets say you choose earth, my first instinct after u attack and i miraculously survive is ti get into the air and kill all vegetation within the visible distance. this should reduce the effectiveness of ur attacks, and while you can pull in another elemnent, this drains a lot of energy from u and i wont even have to attack back, just did dodge whatever you throw at me
    predictable isnt weak my dear. kempachi is predictable and so far, has never lost same with byakuya

and yes: GROUP CONVO

Nope

And I'm glad to see that y'all enjoy my oh snap gif.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I saw the coolest Bleach umbrella at my local anime store.....didn't buy it due to lack of funds. It looked like Hitsuguya's Zan.

EDIT: Manga is out
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    IF ONLY THIS WAS TRUE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    And this club won't die! Blasphemy!
    I'll try my best not to let it! *Salute*
    As usual, you have too much time on your hands
    I enjoyed doing that though.
    At least it isn't just you and me.
    Very true.

The title reminds me of Saved By The Bell lol. Now I'm gonna try to think up a catchy name to beat yours.
    That won't be hard at all.

When you say "a non-Bleach Captain" do you mean, pick one and write the stats? Or are you giving a general statement (like I think at one point, Zam was going to have Lieutenant charts with lower stat totals or something). I probably would have picked Ichigo, and none of the other Lieutenants are particularly focused on so...

I'd probably bump Ichigo's offense from 70 to maybe 80 or even 90. Ichigo is an offensive character, and he "defends" his friends by attacking his enemies (if that makes sense).
    And Intelligence, well, in terms of booksmarts, he's shown to be near the top of his class. But strategy wise, his analytical skills have grown throughout the series. I'd probably make it 80, but I think Eon can properly say whether or not a higher intelligence suits him.
    lame. the others are fine. this one is just lame. its a bankai for goodness sake, where is your dramatic flare?
    The zanpakutou suits the person - and I am not a dramatic person. In a fight, if I want a power-up, I want it to come quickly. Seriousbusiness.

dont add weaknesses for the sake of having weaknesses. simply let people discern your weaknesses. a weakness like that is pretty much.... what is the word? hm... well i cnat find a polite way to say it.
    Well I'm glad you tried to find a polite way to say it XD
    Alright, so you think I should take it out. Does anyone else think that it would be better to just keep it for the sake of having a weakness, or do most people think I shouldn't have it because it doesn't fit.

now if you could just help lucario...... i figure if you can guide MC15 (and that takes effort, brains, and extreme charm), then you can guide the tiny person
    If I'm not mistaken, he has at least tried, no? Or at least, Eon will when he thinks that it's an okay time for Luke to change.

XD i had an image of ILP becoming a TV
    I am okay with this.
    Because he is. I wonder how many times we've told you that Golde is a boy. The funny thing is, is that it's just you who thinks that Golde is a girl XD.

I Like Pokemon...: I must say I did enjoy reading your colourful and easy to read charts and statistics =D
    Why thank you Why are the colours the thing most commented on? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights
    GUYS, WE TOTALLY NEED A HUGE GROUP CONVO
    and yes: GROUP CONVO
    How is it that whenever I decide "nah, I won't be on my laptop all day" there are always group convos?

Edit: See beginning of post
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 24th August 2011 at 9:45 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

That won't be hard at all.
    I got nothing so far xD. Too busy with first week of college stuff.....like making friends......with girls.

Why are the colours the thing most commented on? >.>
    People love colorful things

Spoiler:- MANGA TIME!!!!! [S]With Finn & Jake[/S]:

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

People love colorful things
    My next stat analysis will be the most colourful **** ever.

Spoiler:- MANGA TIME!!!!! [S]With Finn & Jake[/S]:
        Spoiler:- Trollkishima:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I had the random idea - Urahara! I tried Yoruichi, but I think I made her too powerful...

Urahara:
    Offense - 90
    Defence - 90 (something tells me his offense and defence would be equal, but I'm not sure if they'd be on par with Yamamoto and/or Komamura).
    Mobility - 100 (He was a third seat of the second squad - even then it was a part of the Onmitsukidou. I think it makes sense that he's fast).
    Kidou/Reiatsu - 100 (No question here, he created a special Kidou to seal Aizen).
    Intellect - 100 (Obviously, being the former 12th Squad Captain).
    Stamina - 80 (One reason is that it fits the stat total, but I think that while he is an amazing fighter, I doubt that he would be able to take physical hits particularly well - his main aim would be to avoid them in weird ways).
    Total: 560 (The same as Aizen and Yamamoto - I think this is fair, as he is very easily one of the strongest characters).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I'm in the dorms now, and this week's just orientation so I don't have much to do. I just read the chapter but I'm not caught up on anime or anything.

Anyway I just wanted to share my first impression of that ending of the chapter...
        Spoiler:

Anyway I have some more stuff to do in a little bit, so I might not post again for a little while. But just know I'll definitely be around from time to time, and I'll definitely try my best to stay updated. It's easier to reach me on Facebook, so if you have that, feel free to add me. Some of you have me added already, and if you don't, just ask someone who did add me already for my FB name. I'll give you permission to tell others in the club.

And I'm back! Did you miss me?

Aaaand I'm in the States. Woohoo Just got here today to discover not even a single page had added since I last posted

He just doesn't know. But he must also pay for his insolence!
    Indeed

Why do YOU refer to Golde as a girl?

do i know this someone?
    You do. Very well indeed. XD No, not Kida though.

i am older in spirit
    my body may be young but my mind is as old as the ages
    Pfffft. That just means you start thinking even when you were a spermatozoa in your father's seminiferous tubules.

I've had such a Celtic fest latley GUYS, WE TOTALLY NEED A HUGE GROUP CONVO
    AYE

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th August 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Aaaand I'm in the States. Woohoo Just got here today to discover not even a single page had added since I last posted
    Welcome to the States! I know, right? When we slow down we hit a brick wall.

Where specifically are you?

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:

Some of you have me added already, and if you don't, just ask someone who did add me already for my FB name. I'll give you permission to tell others in the club.
        Spoiler:

Just a note, I'm one of those people who have her FB, so you can ask me (because I'm going to be the most active member soyeah).
    And I'm back! Did you miss me?
    Welcome back.
    *Going to have to get used to the changed time difference.*

Yeah, well, what, half of our active members are going to be busy, so...
    Pfffft. That just means you start thinking even when you were a spermatozoa in your father's seminiferous tubules.
    I think that was the nerdiest thing I've heard you said (besides our conversation entirely in Chess notation).

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Welcome to the States! I know, right? When we slow down we hit a brick wall.

Where specifically are you?
    Thank you =D I'm in Rochester, NY.

Replies. Mostly in spoilers. 8D

Spoiler:

Welcome back.
    Thankyou =D

*Going to have to get used to the changed time difference.*
    jet lag It just means that now we could be sharing the same daylight. XD

Yeah, well, what, half of our active members are going to be busy, so...
    so you have to keep it alive

I think that was the nerdiest thing I've heard you said (besides our conversation entirely in Chess notation).
    8D

Spoiler:

EDIT
    Wooohoo new page 8D

So after seeing MC's topic about captain class character without BDCs from Kubo, I started to play around with my charts.
    At first, I assigned battle stat ranges to those characters, and then I planned to create charts that reflected that.
    But then I got distracted creating a new Battle Data Chart with better categories.
    After working for a few hours in Paint.NET, and with some help from ILP, I've completed it.
    ILP said I should propose them to the club before implementing them, so here are some examples...

As you can see, the new charts are octagonal.
    And the new categories change up the dynamics of the original BDC.
    Would you guys want to change over to the new format?

Spoiler:
    Welcome to the USA! Former Land of golden opportunities!
    Also the land of Rootbeer soda, No.2 pencils, Chinese Food, crackers, music videos, and baseball, among many other things.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th August 2011 at 4:26 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Topic
    Yoruichi

Offense: 100
    Defense: 80
    Mobility: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Intelligence: 80
    Kido/Retisu: 80
    Physical Strength: 100
    Total: 540 or 640

Hmm...that could work.

EDIT:
    I'm a sucker for octagons, so I approve.
    Poor ILP, now the data is gonna need ALOT of recalculations.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 26th August 2011 at 4:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
        Spoiler:- Rant? I prefer the term "observational criticism with a mild demeanor". Oh, manga.:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Thank you =D I'm in Rochester, NY.

Replies. Mostly in spoilers. 8D
    Sweet, have fun.

Spoiler:

@Zam: I love the charts. I expected Yamamoto's stamina to be higher. But then again, when you have that much power , why do you need to last that long?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

jet lag It just means that now we could be sharing the same daylight. XD
    Yup 8D
    so you have to keep it alive
    Not just me (thank goodness). It seems we'll still have people posting every now and then. At the very least, a handful of people will post once or more a week.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

So after seeing MC's topic about captain class character without BDCs from Kubo, I started to play around with my charts.
    At first, I assigned battle stat ranges to those characters, and then I planned to create charts that reflected that.
    But then I got distracted creating a new Battle Data Chart with better categories.
    After working for a few hours in Paint.NET, and with some help from ILP, I've completed it.
    ILP said I should propose them to the club before implementing them, so here are some examples...

As you can see, the new charts are octagonal.
    And the new categories change up the dynamics of the original BDC.
    Would you guys want to change over to the new format?
    Obviously, because I helped you make them, I really like them - especially since the categories make sense with what we know from the other charts. I was thinking, after we come up with the stats for all the Canon Captains, we might be able to implement them in the club? Though it depends on what some of the other captains say (especially since this strays away from canon slightly more than the charts). Nobody post stats for themselves yet, I want to get the average of the canon captains first

But also, I probably won't completely switch over to the new charts - I'll work on them as well, but I'll focus still on the hexagonal charts.

Topic
    Yoruichi

Offense: 100
    Defense: 80
    Mobility: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Intelligence: 80
    Kido/Retisu: 80
    Physical Strength: 100
    Total: 540 or 640
    A 540 total, making her on par with Unohana. I think this works well, as she's obviously got the high stats in Offense, Mobility and Stamina. The only thing is that I think her Shunko would make her have a high Kidou, and due to being head of the Onmitsukidou, she'd have a high Intellect, too You can see why I had the problem of making her too powerful
    Also, the Octagonal total would be 720, not 640. Kidou and Reiatsu are 2 different stats (and you only count one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    EDIT:
    I'm a sucker for octagons, so I approve.
    Poor ILP, now the data is gonna need ALOT of recalculations.
    Poor me? I'm delighted! I have more numbers to work with! This will be a lot of fun for me. Also, I won't recalculate, I'll just have 2 folders - hexagon and octagon.
        Spoiler:- Rant? I prefer the term "observational criticism with a mild demeanor". Oh, manga.:
        Spoiler:

@Zam: I love the charts. I expected Yamamoto's stamina to be higher. But then again, when you have that much power , why do you need to last that long?
    Not to mention, he's an old man. It's a surprise his Mobility hasn't lowered as well (but if the official hexagons say his mobility is 100, it will stay like that - the only ones that will be different from the hex charts are Kidou/Reiatsu, and Stamina).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

first free time in days dammit Since everybody already commented on the manga, I won't bother.

Ooh, new charts, eh? My stats need a revamp anyway.

Spoiler:- Revamped Combat Stats:

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Oh wow, that would be so cool, but it would have to be a shiny Eevee, actually suits rather well - underestimated at first, but can call upon higher powers to become different element channelers ... oooh the Eevee line was also my fave when I first played pokemon, so many years ago ^^ good times.
    It was a good idea? 0_o I made that up off the top of my head, lol.

hehe, war general
    I grew up in a military family, I can't help it ;P

ooooh, if you are sending this now, i am scared to see what you will send when i post at the end of apr2012 going "EXAMS DONE!!!!!" and you havent even started yours yet
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    If I'm not mistaken, he has at least tried, no? Or at least, Eon will when he thinks that it's an okay time for Luke to change.
    I did with his first one; gave him a few pointers and said "go". That didn't work so well. I'm letting him change it around the time I turn 19, in October, and I will be designing it with his ideas, heavily supervising the process and making sure it's a Zan he'll be happy with for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Mwahahahahaha
    Oooh! Now I know what happens when Link goes near a fairy. No wonder it disappears off the screen in the games, it's too violent for children.
    xD It's supposed to be Link finally snapping at Navi, your annoying fairy companion from Ocarina of Time. She was actually voted one of the top 10 most annoying video game characters of all time by Game Informer; I fully agree.

@My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I quite like the new one, since it gives... better coverage now that sounds like a mobile phone company ad

Welcome to the USA! Former Land of golden opportunities!
    Also the land of Rootbeer soda, No.2 pencils, Chinese Food, crackers, music videos, and baseball, among many other things.
    I know what a cracker is Thankyou =D

Spoiler:

I recognized a few from the beginning Didn't really keep up with it, but saw a few episodes, I didn't realize there'd be so many similarities o.o

Sweet, have fun.
    I will, thanks =D It's cool here. Literally. XD I'm used to the warmer climate of my country.
    Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x

Reply to Rex:

Spoiler:

Reply to ILPy:

Spoiler:

The only thing is that I think her Shunko would make her have a high Kidou, and due to being head of the Onmitsukidou, she'd have a high Intellect, too You can see why I had the problem of making her too powerful
    Not necessarily. Soi Fon only had 60 for both Kido and Intelligence. Though yeah, if the reiatsu/kido data is split into 2, maybe she'd have high Kido and low reiatsu, idk. High intellect I could accept though, since she's been on the exile with Urahara for what, at least one century? Unless she lets him do all the thinking.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.
    This is SO cool *reminds self to do it when exams are over*

xD It's supposed to be Link finally snapping at Navi, your annoying fairy companion from Ocarina of Time. She was actually voted one of the top 10 most annoying video game characters of all time by Game Informer; I fully agree.
    I see XD I only played, what, 2 or 3 TLoZ games and in all those, all the fairies ever did was replenish your health. And give you bigger bomb bags. Ooh, and a silver bow arrow, in the case of a very fat fairy. XD

@My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/
    That's long Ah, okay. I probably wouldn't have time to read it anyway, at least not so that I could give a full review. Though ILPy could

Default next chapter

allright, sorry for my absence but the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

ON WITH THE SHOW

Spoiler:- Light and Shadow Part 1:

this is only part 1 of this chapter due to the sheer length of it, and the fact that i'm tired as hell

part 2 is tomorrow

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

^ Luke, what in the name of Christ's holy left testicle do you think you're doing?!

I can name at least five situations/lines that are copied almost verbatim from my fanfic, if not more. Golde laying down the law, the "aren't you overestimating them; right now I'm afraid I'm underestimating them" dialogue, Jaku getting turned down to go on the mission (same thing that happened to Kai in my fanfic), not to mention that you have Blue fighting you and the "now you're fucked" and "this is my time/domain" lines, which I also used. And the bit about swordplay. And the "this is a no-holds barred fight" thing. And the multiple officers being sent to combat the enemy bit.

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own shit, don't fucking copy someone else's just to make it work.

*sigh* Ok, rant over. We will now return to the scheduled program.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Page 174 of 248 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast