Page 175 of 248 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

I went through the Captains and put what I thought they should have for each stats. Zam has checked through and has approved them - but if you guys think that anything is off, tell us and we might change it (depending if we think you're argument is good enough ).

Spoiler:- CANON OCTASTATS!:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ooh, new charts, eh? My stats need a revamp anyway.
    I did ask that no one post them yet...

If you make Octagon stats, can you post Hexagon stats that match that? So the same Offense/Defence/Mobility/Intellect on both charts, it's just the Kidou/Reiatsu and Stamina might be slightly different between the charts. Because I don't want a complete swap over to the Octagon charts - I want to use both charts at the same time.

Likewise, if you felt like you wanted to update your stats, now is probably the best time to do it, while you post your Octagon stats. I'll probably update mine soon, after I'm done playing around a bit...

Total: 620 (I calculated what the "standard" would become [our old one was 490], and it comes out to be roughly 650. I think that, with my weaknesses being so severe, 620 is a reasonable ammount despite my number of 100's.
    If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670. In the Hexa charts, most of us fit between Hitsugaya and Gin, which would make our total between 670 and 640. I just wanted a good range of totals before anyone makes charts, so we know what kind of area we should aim for.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.
    Ah, exams. This year should be interesting, since half of most of my subjects are finished in terms of exams (did them last year). I'll try and study more but XD

@My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/
    That's a shame. Well, it will give me plenty of time to forget to read the previous chapters.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I quite like the new one, since it gives... better coverage now that sounds like a mobile phone company ad
    Lol. Did I mention how much I like numbers? 8D
        Spoiler:

High intellect I could accept though, since she's been on the exile with Urahara for what, at least one century? Unless she lets him do all the thinking.
        Spoiler:

I doubt that. Yoruichi is a strong and intelligent woman, and it's unlikely that she'd let Urahara do all the thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ON WITH THE SHOW
    I don't think I've really reviewed your chapters before (because of that crossover). But I'll review this since I requested it, of course.
        Spoiler:- Light and Shadow Part 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708
    this is only part 1 of this chapter due to the sheer length of it, and the fact that i'm tired as hell

part 2 is tomorrow
    "Sheer length"? It was mostly one or two line paragraphs and pieces of dialogue.

Eon's review was *applause*.
    I'm beginning to think Luke might just be a master troll.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 27th August 2011 at 3:22 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

^ Luke, what in the name of Christ's holy left testicle do you think you're doing?!

I can name at least five situations/lines that are copied almost verbatim from my fanfic, if not more. Golde laying down the law, the "aren't you overestimating them; right now I'm afraid I'm underestimating them" dialogue, Jaku getting turned down to go on the mission (same thing that happened to Kai in my fanfic), not to mention that you have Blue fighting you and the "now you're fucked" and "this is my time/domain" lines, which I also used. And the bit about swordplay. And the "this is a no-holds barred fight" thing. And the multiple officers being sent to combat the enemy bit.

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own shit, don't fucking copy someone else's just to make it work.

*sigh* Ok, rant over. We will now return to the scheduled program.
    *Applause*

No offense, Luke, but what Eon said hit the spot pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I went through the Captains and put what I thought they should have for each stats. Zam has checked through and has approved them - but if you guys think that anything is off, tell us and we might change it (depending if we think you're argument is good enough ).
    I demand that Unohana has got 800 total. That is all. Reason? She doesn't need a reason.

If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670.
    What was the average stat of the Canon Captain in the original chart again?

Ah, exams. This year should be interesting, since half of most of my subjects are finished in terms of exams (did them last year). I'll try and study more but XD
    Ikr. My high school final exam was exactly like that. XD I remember what my lecturer told me. Something that goes like

"This is the American system. You work hard all year round. It's not like the British system, where you play all year long, and at the end of the year, you die."

XP

This is NEWS! You do, seriously? Woah =D

Spoiler:
    *shrug* maybe

I doubt that. Yoruichi is a strong and intelligent woman, and it's unlikely that she'd let Urahara do all the thinking.
    Yeah. But how do you know she's intelligent?

You have the advantage at the beginning of the fight. you're fighting a captain. Hell, this shouldn't even be called a "fight", this is a fifth seat versus a captain.
    That basically sums up my thoughts. And fyi, Luke, in the old days, the Gotei 13 don't keep vizards on probation. They kill them.

And "nearly cost us the lives of three Captains"? You're implying that your Hollow form is strong enough to beat a Captain. Pfffft. Major pfffffft. Sorry, but Ichigo with his Hollow mask was barely on par with Grimmjow. The Captains are way stronger than the Espada maybe at least not Hitsugaya. Unless, of course, you're talking about that final Hollow form Ichigo had. And plus, Ichigo himself is Captain level. For that record, all the Vizard are at least Lieutenant level. I believe any shinigami lower than that would fail in the fight against his inner hollow. idk.

It's cold

*waits for kusari's chess fic*
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th August 2011 at 6:11 AM.

I finished the octa char.....Seriously, there is a commercial spoken in complete Spanish, on the BBC America channel!
    There couldn't be a more English language channel out there.... *facepalm @ the fail*

I finished the octa charts for all the the canon captains earlier today.
    But I'm not totally sure if Ant wants me to post them just yet... >.>

I will, thanks =D It's cool here. Literally. XD I'm used to the warmer climate of my country.
    Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x
    Trust me, cold is easier to deal with than heat.

If we keep the same ratio of 490:600, then our new total would be 650, yes. But the average of the Canon Captains (chart in the spoiler) is 670. In the Hexa charts, most of us fit between Hitsugaya and Gin, which would make our total between 670 and 640. I just wanted a good range of totals before anyone makes charts, so we know what kind of area we should aim for.
    Kind of the thing I don't like about how you analyze the stats.
    I think the charts should reflect each individual and not aim for some common average/area/etc.
    But that's just my opinion, which I think is what Kubo was doing.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

[FONT=Candara]
    I demand that Unohana has got 800 total. That is all. Reason? She doesn't need a reason.

Damn Straight!

She is the nicest and most feared Captain, who is the medic and the mother to them all.
    Do the math.

That basically sums up my thoughts. And fyi, Luke, in the old days, the Gotei 13 don't keep vizards on probation. They kill them.
    Agreed.
    We'll likely have Blue to the execution too.
    Then Ilp would exeriemnet on the remains and analyze them on the cellular level.
    ...then the "subject" escapes from his lap, trying to take over the world and kill us all off. >.>
    And "nearly cost us the lives of three Captains"? You're implying that your Hollow form is strong enough to beat a Captain. Pfffft. Major pfffffft. Sorry, but Ichigo with his Hollow mask was barely on par with Grimmjow. The Captains are way stronger than the Espada maybe at least not Hitsugaya. Unless, of course, you're talking about that final Hollow form Ichigo had. And plus, Ichigo himself is Captain level. For that record, all the Vizard are at least Lieutenant level. I believe any shinigami lower than that would fail in the fight against his inner hollow. idk.
    Again, agreed.

I already said my peace about those stats. Nice work.

If you make Octagon stats, can you post Hexagon stats that match that? So the same Offense/Defence/Mobility/Intellect on both charts, it's just the Kidou/Reiatsu and Stamina might be slightly different between the charts. Because I don't want a complete swap over to the Octagon charts - I want to use both charts at the same time.

Likewise, if you felt like you wanted to update your stats, now is probably the best time to do it, while you post your Octagon stats. I'll probably update mine soon, after I'm done playing around a bit...
    So we'll Hex Charts and Octa Charts.

You love this, so much.

...you do!?
    I-I just don't know what to say anymore...
    You think you know a person and they spring THIS on you!
    I-I-I have no idea who you are anymore!

Agreed. The Noble Ninja thinks for herself!

^ Luke, what in the name of Christ's holy left testicle do you think you're doing?!
    I can name at least five situations/lines that are copied almost verbatim from my fanfic, if not more. Golde laying down the law, the "aren't you overestimating them; right now I'm afraid I'm underestimating them" dialogue, Jaku getting turned down to go on the mission (same thing that happened to Kai in my fanfic), not to mention that you have Blue fighting you and the "now you're fucked" and "this is my time/domain" lines, which I also used. And the bit about swordplay. And the "this is a no-holds barred fight" thing. And the multiple officers being sent to combat the enemy bit.
    Imitation is the most sincerity form of flattery.
    Still can get your ass sued for plagiarism and possibly copy-right infringement.

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own shit, don't fucking copy someone else's just to make it work.
    See Cell and Zam, THIS is how you bring the law hammer down.

The fact you have the best lines...nah, still bad.

Welcome back to Numbers with ILP!
    Today we're going to calculate the ratio, area and percentage of the Captain's Data Charts!

Not to mention, he's an old man. It's a surprise his Mobility hasn't lowered as well (but if the official hexagons say his mobility is 100, it will stay like that - the only ones that will be different from the hex charts are Kidou/Reiatsu, and Stamina).
    That too, but imo his muscle tone say 65-70 ish. But its just a few numbers, its fine as it stands.

I will, thanks =D It's cool here. Literally. XD I'm used to the warmer climate of my country.
    Though I've been warned that winters here are horrible x.x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    ^That. Even though at its coldest Hawaii hits 55-60ish degrees F in the Winter mornings and low 80's in the afternoons, I love the cold weather.

Reply to Rex:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- CANON OCTASTATS!:
    Seeing Unohana's stats make me fear and respect her more. Mostly fear.

It's cold
    Deal With It.

*waits for kusari's chess fic*
    Wait, what? Oh yeah, that thing.

And in Rex irl news: DAYS UNTIL NEW TO ME CAR: 7
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 27th August 2011 at 8:05 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Maybe. XD

I think the charts should reflect each individual and not aim for some common average/area/etc.
    Hear, hear

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Damn Straight!
    See? 8D

She is the nicest and most feared Captain, who is the medic and the mother to them all.
    Do the math.
    Oh, I was referring to Yoruichi for this one. XD

...then the "subject" escapes from his lap, trying to take over the world and kill us all off. >.>
    Lap

...you do!?
    I know right! This is a big surprise

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    ^That. Even though at its coldest Hawaii hits 55-60ish degrees F in the Winter mornings and low 80's in the afternoons, I love the cold weather.
    I'll try. XD People did give advice to go out and have fun, because if you're not, you'll be gloomy and stressed up.

Seeing Unohana's stats make me fear and respect her more. Mostly fear.
    8D

Deal With It.

Wait, what? Oh yeah, that thing.
    XD I think he said it should be up around what, August 28-ish until September 5-ish, IIRC.

Cool!

Oh OH OHHHH. The 4th Bleach Movie: The Hell Chapter is SUBBED. 8D *goes off to watch*

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th August 2011 at 4:15 PM.

What was the average stat of the Canon Captain in the original chart again?
    With Zaraki having 100 Offense, 490 average. With Zaraki having 200 Offense, 500 average, if you count them as 2 seperate people, it's a 490 average again (but just barely lower than the first one).

Ikr. My high school final exam was exactly like that. XD I remember what my lecturer told me. Something that goes like

"This is the American system. You work hard all year round. It's not like the British system, where you play all year long, and at the end of the year, you die."
    Ahaha, he's right. I have my exams around January, and then again in June. The people a year below me have exams only in June, and I think the people above me have exams in Jan and June too. I prefer it like this XD. I don't die.
    This is NEWS! You do, seriously? Woah =D
    I know, it was a massive shock to me too.
    Because the stats say she is.

I finished the octa charts for all the the canon captains earlier today.
    But I'm not totally sure if Ant wants me to post them just yet... >.>
    Just in case anybody disagreed with the stats, I'd rather that happen and then you make it, rather than making the charts and having to remake some because we changed a few numbers. But it seems like everyone's okay with this...

Yeah, but I'd rather that not everyone's stats are all over the place, like Kubo's are. It sort of gives everybody ranks in the club to say "X is stronger than Y", while I think we should all be on kind of equal footing, or at least very close to each other (which is why this time, I gave a few different numbers).
    Do the math.
    Can I? 8D

You love this, so much.
    ohyes.

...you do!?
    ohyou

Welcome back to Numbers with ILP!
    Today we're going to calculate the ratio, area and percentage of the Captain's Data Charts!
    Wha-today?! *Cough* Alright, give me 5 minutes to set up all my spreadsheets...

Awesome.

Oh OH OHHHH. The 4th Bleach Movie: The Hell Chapter is SUBBED. 8D *goes off to watch*
    I'll... watch that later. Some time this year.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    @My Fanfic: No progress. I haven't even had time to sit down in front of a computer until today, everything I've done on Serebii has been from my phone, and I'm not happy about it. In addition, I realized that I'd forgotten to copy my notes onto my USB drive, so I'll have to wait for Labor Day weekend (the first time I'll be going home) before I can even start :/
    *Sad Face*

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus03
    This is SO cool *reminds self to do it when exams are over*
    You still have Exams? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus03
    I see XD I only played, what, 2 or 3 TLoZ games and in all those, all the fairies ever did was replenish your health. And give you bigger bomb bags. Ooh, and a silver bow arrow, in the case of a very fat fairy. XD
    She's constantly going "Hey, Listen" or something like that, she's even fairly annoying in the Manga too, only less insistant XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario
    allright, sorry for my absence but the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated
    ... there were no rumours about your death

ON WITH THE SHOW
    this is only part 1 of this chapter due to the sheer length of it, and the fact that i'm tired as hell
    That's two pages worth in Microsoft Word, and it's mostly dialogue, not that long at all, you clearly havn't seen Dauc or Eon's fics, you also don't need a line of space between each line of text, you only have spaces between lines of speech.
    - where's the setting? the descriptions? the actions of the characters?
    A story that's just carries on a rather vague plot needs to make it up with the quality of writing.

Blue managed to block most of them, but the flash of light each strike delivered made it difficult. Letting some strikes come within a hairs breadth of her neck.
    For a while they continued to duel like this, as the sun slowly started to sink down, it came to night.
    They both stopped for a moment, breathing heavily out of exhaustion.
    Blue is a Captain, Jaku, as merely a seated officer would not stand a chance; Jaku would be dead before he knew the battle had started.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    XD That is the funniest thing i've read all day.
    Gotta agree with the rant though, I never consider Plagerism of Original Content to be "flattering" it's just plain aggrivating and ... somewhat dissapointing to a certain degree, that people believe others won't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Trainer
    WHAT CAR ARE YOU GETTING?!

In Other News:

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/29uysmq.jpg[/IMG]

Ah, the joys of clubbing...are you gonna bango?

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    so i hear you went to a srtip club my dear
    and that you passed out :P
    Strip Club yes, they're like bloody gymnasts - Passed out? b*tch please.
    I have quite a high alcohol tolerance, Esha was the one that was weaving all over the place, Me and the Boys had to look after her for heavens sakes, just when I started dancing to the heavy bass she started crashing ... oh well
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 27th August 2011 at 7:32 PM.

Nope
    GIF WAR!!!

tried to deal with it, and failed!
    but on a more positive note:

The zanpakutou suits the person - and I am not a dramatic person. In a fight, if I want a power-up, I want it to come quickly. Seriousbusiness.
    you have really terrible excuses :|

Well I'm glad you tried to find a polite way to say it XD
    Alright, so you think I should take it out. Does anyone else think that it would be better to just keep it for the sake of having a weakness, or do most people think I shouldn't have it because it doesn't fit.
    "for the sake of having a weakness"

ok, i get that when we all make a zan, we make sure it has weaknesses so that we arent all being god. but the way this is being done is stupid. the way it should happen is someone come sup with a zanpaktou idea, a theme or whatever, and follows it through. every idea has weaknesses. leave it to others to find those weaknesses. I dont advertise the weaknesses of my zan, but if you look carefully enough, i am sure you will find some. NL doenst advertise her weaknesses, just her limitations. i could go on. you and arc are going about the whole weaknesses thing the wrong way. you do not "add"weaknesses, you just let others determine them and accept thm. some people will have naturally more powerful zan's than others. compare aizen and soifon to people like Ukitake and Komamura. it does not mean that you shoudl just randomly add weaknesses for the sake of having a weakness!

Because he is. I wonder how many times we've told you that Golde is a boy. The funny thing is, is that it's just you who thinks that Golde is a girl XD.
    wow..... i keep on forgetting for some reason :/

Aaaand I'm in the States. Woohoo Just got here today to discover not even a single page had added since I last posted
    Welcome to North America

Why do YOU refer to Golde as a girl?
    well, i thought she was.....

Pfffft. That just means you start thinking even when you were a spermatozoa in your father's seminiferous tubules.
    yupyup!!!
    my soul is older than that though
    my soul was born at the dawn of time and floated, learning, thinking, growing for eons, until it popped into my sexy embryo

I think that was the nerdiest thing I've heard you said (besides our conversation entirely in Chess notation).
    you have the weakest definition of nerd i have ever seen. Arc has said plenty of nerdy things. PLENTY of nerdy things :P

I grew up in a military family, I can't help it ;P
    i love military families! most of my friends before i came back to canada are military kids. i grew up in a peace keeping family, so i lived in countries that arent the most... habitable xD

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. *dies* I don't even want to think about exams now, I have so much on my plate as it is.
    GAAAAAAHHHHH
    same here

I did with his first one; gave him a few pointers and said "go". That didn't work so well. I'm letting him change it around the time I turn 19, in October, and I will be designing it with his ideas, heavily supervising the process and making sure it's a Zan he'll be happy with for a while.
    yeah... good luck with that. i look forward to when i pop back next may to see what he has come up with

This is SO cool *reminds self to do it when exams are over*
    to do what?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post

Spoiler:- Light and Shadow Part 1:
    this made me LOL

^ The list just keeps going, and I'm not happy about it. If there's one thing I will not tolerate, it's someone plagurizing my work. You were just getting on my nerves before, but you can officially consider yourself on thin ice. If you pull some stunt like this again, or something else that we disapprove of, I'll have to suspend you from the Squad until you prove that you're a worthy member. If you can't think up your own ****, don't ****ing copy someone else's just to make it work.

this made me LOL harder
    you are still polite even when yelling at the kid :P a few vulgarities, but essentiually, polite. like a teacher scolding a pupil

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

In Other News:

its so interesting when people cant hold in their liquor :P and was it a male or female strip club?
    and did u get some girl on girl action? if so, DO U HAVE PICTURES?????

so on a more random note, i havent been on much. ILP knows why. sigh (but in a good way). lots of good things happening in my life atm.

Damn Straight!

Do the math.
    i really wnat to write a yaoi fic with you and arc as main characters....
    fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

can i have ya'lls permission?

Best thing I've heard all day.

A story that's just carries on a rather vague plot needs to make it up with the quality of writing.
    What plot?

I have quite a high alcohol tolerance, Esha was the one that was weaving all over the place, Me and the Boys had to look after her for heavens sakes, just when I started dancing to the heavy bass she started crashing ... oh well
    Correction. This is the best thing I've heard all day. NL, you and I need to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

NO. NEIN. NYET. NE. ARANGKWA. DAH. KEKA. LE. UGUI.

Last night when I logged onto Serebii, I noticed I had recieved a VM. This is what it said:
    You gonna post in the Bleach Club? I don't want you to miss the shitstorm that's happening from Luke's latest chapter.
    Now, I'm going to post.

Disclaimer: Kusari's rant may include language that is not suitable for young children.

Spoiler:- RANT:

And with that, my rant is complete.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

MASSIVE QUOTE POST ALERT.

*Sad Face*

I know, I'm doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    He just moved into his dorm, of course not xD

She's constantly going "Hey, Listen" or something like that, she's even fairly annoying in the Manga too, only less insistant XD
    Ikr. Midna was so much better as a partner. The article is actually pretty funny, I'll see if I can't dig it up somewhere.

hides crappy rumor mill

That's two pages worth in Microsoft Word, and it's mostly dialogue, not that long at all, you clearly havn't seen Dauc or Eon's fics, you also don't need a line of space between each line of text, you only have spaces between lines of speech.
    - where's the setting? the descriptions? the actions of the characters?
    This time about a thousand. In addition to all I've said.

And in case you're thinking of pulling the "I was inspired" card, lemee give you something, Luke.

^ This is basically what you did here.

Blue is a Captain, Jaku, as merely a seated officer would not stand a chance; Jaku would be dead before he knew the battle had started.
    More like before Blue even drew her sword. She's not just a Captain, she's the effing Kenpachi. She could probably break his neck with a single bitchslap.

XD That is the funniest thing i've read all day.
    Hahaha, a pleasure, as always xD

Gotta agree with the rant though, I never consider Plagerism of Original Content to be "flattering" it's just plain aggrivating and ... somewhat dissapointing to a certain degree, that people believe others won't notice.
    Ikr. I honestly can't think of anything else more annoying.

In Other News:

Oh f*ck yes.

Ok, now I seriously want to go clubbing.

Gah, I hate it when your friends are such lightweights... I'm used to heavy drinks, and my friends are driking lite beer. LITE. F*CKING. BEER. It's ridiculous, and they get drunk after like, four. I can drown four straight shots of whiskey in an hour and barely feel tipsy, damn it. Need to find someone who can at least attempt to keep up with me... stupid genetic tolerance for alcohol...

GIF WAR!!!

Psh, pansy...

Welcome to North America
    Specifically, New York. Home of the crowds and some of the crappiest weather this side of the Arctic.

well, i thought she was.....
    Clearly, you still do. Either that, or you're "forgetting" on purpose.

yupyup!!!
    my soul is older than that though
    my soul was born at the dawn of time and floated, learning, thinking, growing for eons, until it popped into my sexy embryo
    Jeez, no wonder he talks so much, stuck that long without being able to talk to anyone xD

you have the weakest definition of nerd i have ever seen. Arc has said plenty of nerdy things. PLENTY of nerdy things :P
    Smart and nerdy are entirely seperate adjectives. I've known nerds who are actually complete idiots.

i love military families! most of my friends before i came back to canada are military kids. i grew up in a peace keeping family, so i lived in countries that arent the most... habitable xD
    Hospitable? And haha, my siblings are worse than me. My little brother is on his way to becoming a shavetail Lieutenant in the USMC (now he's a military genius), and my sister is going to become an Air Force medic. I disassociated myself with most things military after PTSD drove my dad insane, but I still act like a drill sergeant or general at times.

GAAAAAAHHHHH
    same here
    *throws pity party and invites everyone*

yeah... good luck with that. i look forward to when i pop back next may to see what he has come up with
    Might not even happen now.

to do what?
    Die?

this made me LOL harder
    you are still polite even when yelling at the kid :P a few vulgarities, but essentiually, polite. like a teacher scolding a pupil
    Congratulations, you've picked up on the fact that I'm practicing for my chosen profession! XP

I highly doubt Kida is that weak when it comes to holding her alcohol.

its so interesting when people cant hold in their liquor :P and was it a male or female strip club?
    I don't agree... if someone can't hold their liquor, it's no fun to party with them.

and did u get some girl on girl action? if so, DO U HAVE PICTURES?????
    ...no comment.
    Which reminds me, Kida, are you still in your lesbian mood from months ago that Rotrum quoted?

so on a more random note, i havent been on much. ILP knows why. sigh (but in a good way). lots of good things happening in my life atm.

Not fair. Why am I the only one with a lame-ass college life?

fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

Long as you don't post it in the club. If you like that stuff, fine, but I don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Best thing I've heard all day.
    Rofl, you should've seen what happened when I used that in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    What plot?
    This.

Correction. This is the best thing I've heard all day. NL, you and I need to hang out.
    Seconded. I'm game.

NO. NEIN. NYET. NE. ARANGKWA. DAH. KEKA. LE. UGUI.
    After "NE" I thought you were just having a spaz attack for a minute xD

Last night when I logged onto Serebii, I noticed I had recieved a VM. This is what it said:

Now, I'm going to post.
    *gets popcorn*

Disclaimer: Kusari's rant may include language that is not suitable for young children.
    Most people this even pertains to aren't gonna care.

Spoiler:- RANT:

*reads along, nodding* I agree with most of that, if not all of that. I also thought Luke had improved vastly (as when I first knew him, he was a complete moron), and was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him into my squad. Sure, he was still a little spazzy... but this is just getting ridiculous.

Consider this your last warning, Luke. Also, you might just want to cancel your fanfic and try learning how to write (and about Bleach) before you try this sort of thing again.

Done for the day. Time for some serious clubbing waaaaay later.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 28th August 2011 at 1:50 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I'll try. XD People did give advice to go out and have fun, because if you're not, you'll be gloomy and stressed up.
    New city, new people. Might as well enjoy yourself.

XD I think he said it should be up around what, August 28-ish until September 5-ish, IIRC.
    That sounds about right. I'd dig around for the actual quote but I'm lazy.

Cool!
    Awesome.
    Yup.

WHAT CAR ARE YOU GETTING?!
    A 90's Acura Integra DA. My older brother is giving it to us for free, to save us (me and my younger bro) from whatever car our dad buys.

In Other News:

DANCE!!

GIF WAR!!!

Again.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 29th August 2011 at 8:30 AM.

Alright, so here are the octa BDCs for the canon captains.
    Hope ya all enjoy these. I wonder what Kubo would think of these...

fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

Hell no...

Gah, I hate it when your friends are such lightweights... I'm used to heavy drinks, and my friends are driking lite beer. LITE. F*CKING. BEER. It's ridiculous, and they get drunk after like, four. I can drown four straight shots of whiskey in an hour and barely feel tipsy, damn it. Need to find someone who can at least attempt to keep up with me... stupid genetic tolerance for alcohol...

...no comment.
    Which reminds me, Kida, are you still in your lesbian mood from months ago that Rotrum quoted?
    Does Rootbeer count? 8D

I can't help but snicker at this question...

Ahaha, he's right. I have my exams around January, and then again in June. The people a year below me have exams only in June, and I think the people above me have exams in Jan and June too. I prefer it like this XD. I don't die.
    She Of course you don't, you're a cyborg. o.o

Because the stats say she is.
    She doesn't have a stat. We were talking about Yoruichi. Not Unohana. XD

Nah Not yet anyway Just a mental reminder XP

Ah. XD The only manga of TLoZ I read was about the Minish Cap, I think. Even that one was unfinished. XD

XDD indeed

I like this XD

you and arc are going about the whole weaknesses thing the wrong way. you do not "add"weaknesses, you just let others determine them and accept thm.
    Pssssh. You're contradicting yourself. Remember what you said?

you are lucky that my zan can defeat yours, or i would be hammering you to make a legitimate weakness
    Welcome to North America
    Thankyou =D

I have? o.o

to do what?
    To do what you said. I.e

ooooh, if you are sending this now, i am scared to see what you will send when i post at the end of apr2012 going "EXAMS DONE!!!!!" and you havent even started yours yet
    to shout that to Eon

fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

Spoiler:

*hearty applause*

Just for the note, Luke, we don't hate you. We hate what you're doing.

Indeed

That sounds about right. I'd dig around for the actual quote but I'm lazy.
    We all are

A 90's Acura Integra DA. My older brother is giving it to us for free, to save us (me and my younger bro) from whatever car our dad buys.
    Cool

DANCE
    I saw a pedobear dancing. I must be having a fever. Ooooh.

I demand that Unohana got 800 total. That is all
    Cool!

Oh, I just got around to watching the latest episode. 8D
        Spoiler:

Last edited by arceus03; 28th August 2011 at 2:19 PM.

That .gif is... hypnotising...
    ok, i get that when we all make a zan, we make sure it has weaknesses so that we arent all being god. but the way this is being done is stupid. the way it should happen is someone come sup with a zanpaktou idea, a theme or whatever, and follows it through. every idea has weaknesses. leave it to others to find those weaknesses. I dont advertise the weaknesses of my zan, but if you look carefully enough, i am sure you will find some. NL doenst advertise her weaknesses, just her limitations. i could go on. you and arc are going about the whole weaknesses thing the wrong way. you do not "add"weaknesses, you just let others determine them and accept thm. some people will have naturally more powerful zan's than others. compare aizen and soifon to people like Ukitake and Komamura. it does not mean that you shoudl just randomly add weaknesses for the sake of having a weakness!
    Alright, alright, it's out.

Yes, I know, it was a joke

fire&water
    pain&healing
    male-male love
    thriple forbidden.....

I just laughed so much.

10/10
    Which reminds me, when we have the MASSIVE IRL BLEACH CLUB MEETING, I'm going to make everyone mad drunk and bring a few cameras Of course, Arc, Kai, a few others and I are designated drivers

Is it bad that when you guys are talking about "clubbing" I think of posting in this thread?

Awe
    Some.

You know what this means, right? STAT ANALYSIS COMING RIGHT UP!
    Mayuri's stats look like an hourglass

She Of course you don't, you're a cyborg. o.o
    For some reason, I was sure you said he. I must've misread 8D
    I know, I was trying to be contradicting:
    "She's smart"
    "How do you know"
    "Her stats say so"
    "But you made those up"
    "Yeah, but she's smart, so it fits."

/fail

Exactly. My biggest suggestion for you is to get MSN, and talk with us. You can learn what to do and what not to do by asking us. If you're ever unsure of something (this includes zanpakutou and fanfiction) then you can ask us about it and stop something like what just happened from happening again.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 28th August 2011 at 5:51 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

GUYS. THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME. (IMO)

It shows the Bleach movie poster! (And also, it shows my favorite J-pop idol group, Morning Musume, on their new concert poster!!!)

I found this image posted on a forum dedicated to Hello! Project (the group of groups in which Morning Musume is a part of) and I wanted to share it here, too, since it nicely displays the Bleach movie poster. =)

Also, the octagonal charts... Those seem pretty interesting. How are you guys figuring that stuff out, anyway?

MASSIVE QUOTE POST ALERT.
    [/font]
    Woo.

hides crappy rumor mill
    I saw that.

More like before Blue even drew her sword. She's not just a Captain, she's the effing Kenpachi. She could probably break his neck with a single bitchslap.
    Agreed. Aren't we all glad she's on our side? 8D

Ikr. I honestly can't think of anything else more annoying.
    Failed Sarcastic joke fails.

I agree. It also makes me wish the writer they stole from was making the story I was reading.

Ok, now I seriously want to go clubbing.
    You, Zam, Kusari and...ILp.
    Remember, Ilp wants you all drunk. ALL OF YOU!

...I have no idea what my tolerance is. :/

I don't agree... if someone can't hold their liquor, it's no fun to party with them.
    Got to keep them from puking on your shoes...in your closet.

Not fair. Why am I the only one with a lame-ass college life?
    Since your awesome, that's why.

Labor Day weekend or later than that...like Thanksgiving? *shot*

Yup.

Sweet, hope it drives well.

Hey, that kid with the fiunny hate is a fan!
    Maybe...I should make a character wearing one of those!

Hell no...
    That's one.

Does Rootbeer count? 8D
    I can't help but snicker at this question...
    Spikes it. Yes, yes it does. >.>

[FONT=Candara]
    I think the fact we both think they're win confused him.

Pretty much.

[QUOTE=I like Pokemon (...);13320974]

I just laughed so much.
    You and Eopn were no help on this. >.>

[QUOTE=I like Pokemon (...);13320974]Which reminds me, when we have the MASSIVE IRL BLEACH CLUB MEETING, I'm going to make everyone mad drunk and bring a few cameras Of course, Arc, Kai, a few others and I are designated drivers[/QUOTE

Proof he wants us drunk.

You know what this means, right? STAT ANALYSIS COMING RIGHT UP!
    Mayuri's stats look like an hourglass
    Saw that coming. XD

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post

It shows the Bleach movie poster! (And also, it shows my favorite J-pop idol group, Morning Musume, on their new concert poster!!!)

I found this image posted on a forum dedicated to Hello! Project (the group of groups in which Morning Musume is a part of) and I wanted to share it here, too, since it nicely displays the Bleach movie poster. =)

Also, the octagonal charts... Those seem pretty interesting. How are you guys figuring that stuff out, anyway?
    Offical stats for the canon Captains, we got from the offical bootleg.
    Our own stats we made up.
    Zam makes the charts and Ilp does MATHS with them.

FanFic Update: 2nd Chapter is ready to post!

I was browsing through some of the older posts, and realized that ILPy has been an IckleLittlePervert long before we realized it.

Spoiler:

Which reminds me, when we have the MASSIVE IRL BLEACH CLUB MEETING, I'm going to make everyone mad drunk and bring a few cameras Of course, Arc, Kai, a few others and I are designated drivers
    AND MARKER PENS!!

Is it bad that when you guys are talking about "clubbing" I think of posting in this thread?
    No. I do that every time.

For some reason, I was sure you said he. I must've misread 8D
    I was sure I didn't. Hm

I know, I was trying to be contradicting:
    "She's smart"
    "How do you know"
    "Her stats say so"
    "But you made those up"
    "Yeah, but she's smart, so it fits."

/fail
    Oh. Okay. XD

Exactly. My biggest suggestion for you is to get MSN, and talk with us. You can learn what to do and what not to do by asking us. If you're ever unsure of something (this includes zanpakutou and fanfiction) then you can ask us about it and stop something like what just happened from happening again.
    Indeed

AND YOU

Me neither

@Minchan That poster is nice 8D

We all are
    Kusari found the post for us.

I saw a pedobear dancing. I must be having a fever. Ooooh.
    Nah, thats my homeboy BBoy Pooh. He's cool.

Thats a pretty sweet poster. ME WANT ONE!

Sweet, hope it drives well.
    Yup, you get what you pay for. The only thing I'm kinda disappointed about is that the car is an automatic.

Me neither
    Me three.

Default chapter 1

Spoiler:- Aftermath:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 29th August 2011 at 7:52 PM.

Guess who has internet in their room : DDDD

and has a shitty computer still >>

but yeah, i got internet, and socks have been rocked.

Mizuhashi get to Kansas. Nao.

I'll look over the last few pages soon :P

Oh wow, that is awesome.
    The Offense/Defense/Mobility/Intellect are all the same on both charts (why wouldn't they be?). We then work out the Kidou, Reiatsu, Physical Strength and Stamina from the Hex stats, and from their Bleach.wikia page (under Powers & Abilities), Zam and I discuss what the numbers would be and post them here - if anyone disagrees, then we'll talk it over and change it again.
    Agreed. Aren't we all glad she's on our side? 8D
    Definitely 8D 8D

Failed Sarcastic joke fails.
    Happens to me all the time.
    8D

Got to keep them from puking on your shoes...in your closet.
    *Insert inappropriate "in the closet" joke here*

Hey, that kid with the fiunny hate is a fan!
    Maybe...I should make a character wearing one of those!
    I think he is one of the more likely members to become a Bleach characters (since most of us seem to be based on our counterparts, like Blue and I, which just gave me an idea...)

I think the fact we both think they're win confused him.
    Confused me or confused Arc? Because to me it looks like you brought in Unohana when Arc and I were talking about Yoruichi, XD:
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    Do the math.
    INCEPTION.
    Pretty much.

I was browsing through some of the older posts, and realized that ILPy has been an IckleLittlePervert long before we realized it.
    XP I'm sure you can go much further back than that.
    No. I do that every time.
    *Socially inept 5* yeah

Me three.
    Is it bad that I know I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    Guess who has internet in their room : DDDD
    ****ing awesome.
    and has a shitty computer still >>
    better than nothing <<
    Mizuhashi get to Kansas. Nao.
    Golde get to England >.>
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 29th August 2011 at 8:00 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

That was a cool poster, Min.
    I'd like to get one of those to hang up in my room.
    The walls in my room are pretty bare. :/

Pffft, that's what you think'll happen. >D

I knew he was like that for about as long as I've known him.

Here are the first three octa Battle Data Charts; Eon, ILP, and myself...
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th August 2011 at 2:17 AM.

Definitely 8D 8D
    You for entirely different reasons than everyone else, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Happens to me all the time.
    Don't you just ruin other people's sarcastic jokes?

8D
    Good luck. 180 proof stuff still takes about two shots before I start to even feel anything. Being huge + having a ridiculous tolerance for alcohol tends to do that.

*Insert inappropriate "in the closet" joke here*
    Ohyou.

XP I'm sure you can go much further back than that.
    xD Probably.

*Socially inept 5* yeah
    Rofl, this club basically is a party.

Is it bad that I know I don't.
    *shrug* There are only two ways to know your alcohol tolerance: drink until you drop, or be so experienced that you just naturally know your limits. I'm (unfortunately) in the latter catagory. Certainly not a bad thing to be clueless, but it's annoying when my friends can't keep up with me.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

You better give my next chapter a review that extensive, or I'm going to be greatly annoyed with you and your "my reactions were lame" excuses.

...nah, not quite that bad. Maybe mildly peeved at worst, but still. Annoyed Eon warning is in effect until after my next chapter gets posted (sometime in the next month or so, hopefully).

****ing awesome.
    Wow, somebody's pumped.

Golde get to England >.>
    All of you, get TO DA CHOPPA to Ohio and we can party. Damn, I sound like Flashy, lol.

Pffft, that's what you think'll happen. >D
    Agreed. ILP, you have no idea what you're up against >D

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    Lopsided hourglass ftw! Much, much more fitting and easier to explain than my last one. Thanks Zam.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th August 2011 at 5:03 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I knew he was like that for about as long as I've known him.
    Surely not that long. I mean, we're talking YEARS here! for once, I can say "years" and not be exaggerating.

Awesome. I think my charts looks more silly than it was before, but would be pretty symmetrical if I had 70 Stam and 80 Phys.
    You for entirely different reasons than everyone else, lol.
    8D

Don't you just ruin other people's sarcastic jokes?
    Mostly, yeah.

Good luck. 180 proof stuff still takes about two shots before I start to even feel anything. Being huge + having a ridiculous tolerance for alcohol tends to do that.
    I have a different plan for you... *Evil laugh*

Ohyou.
    Ohme.

Rofl, this club basically is a party.
    8O Does that make me ~cool~?

*shrug* There are only two ways to know your alcohol tolerance: drink until you drop, or be so experienced that you just naturally know your limits. I'm (unfortunately) in the latter catagory. Certainly not a bad thing to be clueless, but it's annoying when my friends can't keep up with me.
    Neither of which I'm going to try
    Though logically I'd probably have quite a low tolerance; my small build, Asian genes and not having ever drank alcohol (I'm guessing that people who regularly drink, slowly build a stronger tolerance?) means I'd probably get knocked out after a few.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

You better give my next chapter a review that extensive, or I'm going to be greatly annoyed with you and your "my reactions were lame" excuses.

...nah, not quite that bad. Maybe mildly peeved at worst, but still. Annoyed Eon warning is in effect until after my next chapter gets posted (sometime in the next month or so, hopefully).
    Aha, yeah. It was only after I read MC's chapter that I realised that my reviews are very poor. So, I decided to go more in-depth. I'll try and do this from now on, so hopefully your's and Kusari's (I've always wondered how plural possessive works) fics will give me more practice.

Wow, somebody's pumped.
    It's Golde.

All of you, get TO DA CHOPPA to Ohio and we can party. Damn, I sound like Flashy, lol.
    Which reminds me - I know the country (or state if you're in USA) of almost everyone in the club. I think if I use the Lat/Long of the capitals of each country/state (though I know not all of us live near our capitals), I can probably work out what would be the best place for us all to meet, that makes fewer people travel very far (so probably somewhere near the east coast of the USA). I can try that with everyone, or with just the Americans (because I think having Senny in Aus, Jin in Malay, and a handful of Europeans will throw the numbers off), and I can probably get a good place. Depending on how bored and/or stalkery I feel.
    Edit: If I used everyone, then that throws us smack bang in the Atlantic Ocean.
    Only using people from the USA, however, puts us in around Missouri. Perhaps the "Buck Mountain Conservation Area" makes sense to anyone?

Lopsided hourglass ftw! Much, much more fitting and easier to explain than my last one. Thanks Zam.
    If only you had 10 Stamina and 100 Phys Strength Ignore that, I prefer you with one fewer 100 XP
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 30th August 2011 at 10:45 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 175 of 248 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast