Page 176 of 248 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #4376
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Oh wow, Nice new charts Zameric, does this mean i need to fill out a new Stat?

    Offense - 70 - I can be quite intimidating but I try to avoid starting fights
    Defense - 100 - Well, I am Captain of the Defense Squad
    Mobility - 60 - In Shikai I can move around a lot, but Bankai requires limited movement
    Kido - 70 - Usually cannot be bothered with the incantations, so i'm trying to practice without saying it outloud
    Spiritual Power - 100 - As someone deeply connected to nature through her Zanpaktou [bit like the "Dust" principle]
    Intellect - 80 - I consider myself fairly intelligent, above average atleast, but not genius level
    Physical Strength - 70 - For all my lack of muscle i'm actually quite strongStamina - 50 - I can quite comfortably say that my stamina sucks.

    Once again, lower than Captain average, total - 600

    I swear, we all seemed to just miss eachother on MSN last night =[

  2. #4377
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Surely not that long. I mean, we're talking YEARS here! for once, I can say "years" and not be exaggerating.
    Lol, like, two or three.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Awesome. I think my charts looks more silly than it was before, but would be pretty symmetrical if I had 70 Stam and 80 Phys.
    But we both know that the last one isn't accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I have a different plan for you... *Evil laugh*
    Mwahahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    8O Does that make me ~cool~?
    In here? Hell yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Neither of which I'm going to try
    Though logically I'd probably have quite a low tolerance; my small build, Asian genes and not having ever drank alcohol (I'm guessing that people who regularly drink, slowly build a stronger tolerance?) means I'd probably get knocked out after a few.
    *nods* Yep, your alcohol tolerance is probably rock-bottom low.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Aha, yeah. It was only after I read MC's chapter that I realised that my reviews are very poor. So, I decided to go more in-depth. I'll try and do this from now on, so hopefully your's and Kusari's fics will give me more practice.
    Coolness. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    (I've always wondered how plural possessive works)
    =D GRAMMAR LESSON TIME.

    Ok, in this case, it's not actually plural posessive. You're talking about two seperate owners, meaning that it's singular posessive for both of them. However, usually you'd use "s' " if you're talking about more than one of the same kind of posessor. For example, "Ninetales' Energy Ball attack is super-effective against Water-types."

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    It's Golde.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Which reminds me - I know the country (or state if you're in USA) of almost everyone in the club. I think if I use the Lat/Long of the capitals of each country/state (though I know not all of us live near our capitals), I can probably work out what would be the best place for us all to meet, that makes fewer people travel very far (so probably somewhere near the east coast of the USA). I can try that with everyone, or with just the Americans (because I think having Senny in Aus, Jin in Malay, and a handful of Europeans will throw the numbers off), and I can probably get a good place. Depending on how bored and/or stalkery I feel.
    Edit: If I used everyone, then that throws us smack bang in the Atlantic Ocean.
    Only using people from the USA, however, puts us in around Missouri. Perhaps the "Buck Mountain Conservation Area" makes sense to anyone?
    Good god, Circ was right, you are a stalker.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    If only you had 10 Stamina and 100 Phys Strength Ignore that, I prefer you with one fewer 100 XP
    xD Yeah, plus that wouldn't fit me anyway. Speed and skill > Power, 100 times out of 100.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Once again, lower than Captain average, total - 600

    I swear, we all seemed to just miss eachother on MSN last night =[
    Currently, that's 50 points less than our arbitrary "average". A little on the low side, don't you think?

    Gah, I still need to get that.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  3. #4378
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Here is your octa Battle Data Chart, NL...


    Also, I've uploaded the colored canon captain hexa BDCs that ILP made.
    These are based off the charts that Kubo originally made.
    He colored them based of the theme colors of each squad.
    Last edited by Zameric; 31st August 2011 at 5:10 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #4379
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Cool. That's not too far off anymore =D

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Nah, thats my homeboy BBoy Pooh. He's cool.
    Is he pedobear's twin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Guess who has internet in their room : DDDD
    YAY

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Mizuhashi get to Kansas. Nao.
    Wait till I can drive. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    INCEPTION.
    Pretty much.
    You are dreaming in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a- *oar'd*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    XP I'm sure you can go much further back than that.
    Goodness, I can?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Socially inept 5* yeah
    Woo *high fives*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Golde get to England >.>
    ILPy get to the US <.<

    .... Also, nice read, MC. Apart from "I'm interested to read more", there's nothing more I could say ILPy said them all

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here are the first three octa Battle Data Charts; Eon, ILP, and myself...
    Cool =D
    I'll get around to my stats soon... Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    All of you, get TO DA CHOPPA to Ohio and we can party.
    No. All of you, come to Rochester. We'll have a snowball fight. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Gah, I still need to get that.
    Get eeeeeeeeet

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Also, I've uploaded the colored canon captain hexa BDCs that ILP made.
    These are based off the charts that Kubo originally made.
    He colored them based of the theme colors of each squad.
    Colors! 8D Neat, Zam.

    Oh, new episode.
        Spoiler:


    Oooh, manga is out =D
    Last edited by arceus03; 31st August 2011 at 6:24 PM.


  5. #4380
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Offense: 100 -I'm the Offensive Squad Captain.

    Defense: 40 -See above.

    Mobility: 100 - Speed and Power = Fun for me, hell for my foes. Yay using Hoho in conjunction with everything!

    Kido: 100 - I am a Kido Master afterall.

    Spiritual Power: 90 - My style is overwhelming my foes before they can kill any of my comrades or damage something important, thus I'll use alot of Kido. Meaning lost of spiritual pressure to fuel it.

    Intellect: 80 - ILp and Eon are going to murder me on this. I'm more well rounded and balanced in knowledge, I'm really more wise than intelligent or knowledgeable, so yeah...not 100 material.

    Physical Strength: 80 -Offensive Squad, plus I focus on Zanjutsu and Haduka alot as well, to keep me sharp and my opponents guessing. Plus it helps keep my fights interesting.

    Stamina: 60 - Yeah, I have to able to keep up the assaults and can't afford to have my body being strained from the constant heat absorption.

    Captain Total: 650 ... yup, I'm going to get so many comments on these. In my defense that's what I was thinking in the Hex Charts, so...yeah, no excuse.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 31st August 2011 at 10:05 PM.

  6. #4381

    Default

    Happy birthday Jin! Even though it's no longer the 31st in Malaysia

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Once again, lower than Captain average, total - 600 [
    Hmm, last time, you were only 10 points below the average (or I think just about the average, before the "power creep"). This time, you're quite a bit below. Though we might have to wait and see what the other captains will have - either we'll all have a massive range of stats, or we'll have a power "de-creep".


    Which reminds me, in Shunsui's hex stats, he has 90 in everything, except 100 Kidou/Reiatsu and 70 Stamina. In his Oct stats, though, he has 90 in everything (except 100 Kidou and 70 Physical Strength) but 80 Stamina. I was wondering, do you guys think he should have 90 Stamina instead? It's pretty clear (to me) that he was meant to be a very well rounded character, and the slightly lower Stamina kind of puts it off. Though if we do that, it closes the gap between his stats and Unohana's, and it's also quite clear that she's meant to be above him (with the way that he talks about her, and the stats themselves), which might mean that we would change her stats too (perhaps 90 Physical Strength, too? In the Japanese, Stamina was called Phys Strength, so it would actually be a big stretch).

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    But we both know that the last one isn't accurate.
    Just wait until I start lifting weights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    In here? Hell yeah.
    Awwwwww yeaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    *nods* Yep, your alcohol tolerance is probably rock-bottom low.
    Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ok, in this case, it's not actually plural posessive. You're talking about two seperate owners, meaning that it's singular posessive for both of them. However, usually you'd use "s' " if you're talking about more than one of the same kind of posessor. For example, "Ninetales' Energy Ball attack is super-effective against Water-types."
    Once again, poor wording on my part. What I meant was that I was referring to a possession by more than one person - in which case, would it be "Eon's" and "Kusari's" charts? Or "Eon and Kusari's" charts (with "Eon and Kusari" being regarded as "one" noun). And would it change between if it was one object shared between them ("Eon's and Kusari's chart"?), or if they shared many, or if they both had many, but did not share the same ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Good god, Circ was right, you are a stalker.
    This is not the first time you've said that >.>


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Gah, I still need to get that.
    Yes, yes you do D<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Also, I've uploaded the colored canon captain hexa BDCs that ILP made.
    These are based off the charts that Kubo originally made.
    He colored them based of the theme colors of each squad.
    Ah, yes it seems you didn't post the normal charts I did for them, too

    I was thinking of also colouring charts for us as well - something that will be very, very important for later. I was thinking that everyone's "default" colour would be their canon's counterpart, unless stated otherwise. If you want to change it, preferrably give me a hex code, or link me to the image with that colour. If you say something vague like "blue" or even "blood red", I'll ignore you just google it or something. For the moment, I'll only do the Hex stats, because I asked Zam and he didn't want me to do the Oct stats just yet.

    For example, here is my chart as normal, with Mayuri's colour, and with my own colour:
        Spoiler:- Example:

    For example, Kida already had her own colour:
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/34o8ye1.jpg[/IMG]
    If you want, you can keep that colour, or change it *shrug*.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Goodness, I can?

    ILPy get to the US <.<
    Probably.

    I will someday <.<


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard View Post
    Offense: 100 -I'm the Offensive Squad Captain.

    Defense: 40 -See above.

    Mobility: 100 - Speed and Power = Fun for me, hell for my foes. Yay using Hoho in conjunction with everything!

    Kido: 100 - I am a Kido Master afterall.

    Spiritual Power: 90 - My style is overwhelming my foes before they can kill any of my comrades or damage something important, thus I'll use alot of Kido. Meaning lost of spiritual pressure to fuel it.

    Intellect: 80 - ILp and Eon are going to murder me on this. I'm more well rounded and balanced in knowledge, I'm really more wise than intelligent or knowledgeable, so yeah...not 100 material.

    Physical Strength: 80 -Offensive Squad, plus I focus on Zanjutsu and Haduka alot as well, to keep me sharp and my opponents guessing. Plus it helps keep my fights interesting.

    Stamina: 60 - Yeah, I have to able to keep up the assaults and can't afford to have my body being strained from the constant heat absorption.

    Captain Total: 650 ... yup, I'm going to get so many comments on these. In my defense that's what I was thinking in the Hex Charts, so...yeah, no excuse.
    I already badgered you to go from 710 to 650. If anyone else wants to have a turn lowering it, I won't complain.
    Wait, I know Kida was "officially" the Defense Squad from a while ago, but I don't remember if 6 was "officially" the Offense Squad.

    EDIT:
    MC's new Hex chart (and his colour one, they're the same because MC is boring he likes the colour).
    Also, Eon's new hex chart (and colour - 191970).
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 31st August 2011 at 10:53 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #4382
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Octo-Stats?

    Offense: 100. I control an army of weapons, and from each of those I can control and create Ice.

    Defense: 80. I'd call ice and control over the battlefield a pretty good defense.

    Mobility: 100. I'm fast. I keep my distance and use range to my advantage.

    Kidou: 80. I know my way around Kidou.

    Spiritual Power: 90. The battlefield becomes my weapon, need a lot of power to do that.

    Intellect: 80. My fighting style generally involves slowly gaining an increasingly large advantage over my opponent(s), where every throw could mean a trap and every thrown weapon builds into a larger attack/defense.

    Physical Strength: 40. I throw things. That's about it.

    Stamina: 90. I can throw a LOT of things while freezing things and making ice, and I can last a decent while doing it.

    Captain Total: 660.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  8. #4383
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Ok, sorry Zameric, but yeah, my stats were low, and talking with Eon I've decided to raise a few a bit, Kido mostly because, as he pointed out, I have to ability, as my Zanapktou is Elemental Kido based, I just can't be bothered to say the incantations Shunsui syndrome

    Offense - 70 - Stays the same
    Defense - 100 - Stays the same
    Mobility - 70 - Increased by 10, seeing as in Shikai I am all about dodging instead of deflecting attacks serpentine
    Kido - 90 - Increased by 20, for reasons stated top of post
    Spiritual Power - 100 - Stays the same
    Intellect - 80 - Stays the same
    Physical Strength - 70 - Stays the same
    Stamina - 50 - Stays the same

    New Total - 630
    That's better =]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus03
    Wait, I know Kida was "officially" the Defense Squad from a while ago, but I don't remember if 6 was "officially" the Offense Squad.
    Oh yeah, he leads the Fire Squad basically, Fire is very "Offense" based, not much else you can do with fire ... So i'd say that claim was fairly justified, if not, we can all agree on it.

    Votes for MC to lead "Offense Squad"?

  9. #4384
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Is this a Captains only thing? Cuz I want a chart too.

        Spoiler:- manga:


    Edit 2.0: Heres my octo stats.

    Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80
    Kido/Reiatsu - 60
    Intellect- 60
    Stamina- 80
    Physical Power - 80
    Spiritual Power - 70
    Total: 420/600
    New Total: 570/800

    Seems right for a 3rd seat.

    *snickers* My total is 420. *snickers*
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 1st September 2011 at 1:02 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  10. #4385
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Voting for MC to lead the Offense Squad.

    Actually, I made a list. ILP, I stole your job.

    1. Golde- The Leadership Squad

    2. Cell- The Subterfuge Squad

    3. Kida- The Defensive Squad

    4. Arc- The Medical/COOKIES Squad

    5. Dre- The Party Squad

    6. MC- The Offensive Squad

    7. Me- The Tactical Squad (as appointed by ILP)

    8. Senny- The Missing Squad

    9. Zameric- The Justice Squad / The Execution Squad

    10. Rotrum- The Ice Cream / SnoCone Squad

    11. Blue- The Combat Squad / The Mass Murder Squad

    12. ILP- The Scientific Squad

    13. kusari- The Hangover Squad (why? Well, kusari loves booze and sleeping, and what do you do when you have a hangover: sleep it off.)

    Any suggestions or comments?

    That was fun, actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    Is this a Captains only thing? Cuz I want a chart too.
    iirc, it's not here. Go for it.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  11. #4386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    New Total - 630
    That's better =]



    Oh yeah, he leads the Fire Squad basically, Fire is very "Offense" based, not much else you can do with fire ... So i'd say that claim was fairly justified, if not, we can all agree on it.

    Votes for MC to lead "Offense Squad"?
    Much better.

    Yeah, it makes sense, I just didn't it was officially called that - though it seems with a quick search, it was, and I just have terrible memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Edit 2.0: Heres my octo stats.

    Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80
    Kido/Reiatsu - 60
    Intellect- 60
    Stamina- 80
    Physical Power - 80
    Spiritual Power - 70
    Total: 420/600
    New Total: 570/800

    Seems right for a 3rd seat.
    I think that looks good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Actually, I made a list. ILP, I stole your job.
    We've actually done this a few times before, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    2. Cell- The Subterfuge Squad
    Cell suggested Undertaker for himself, but he might change his mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    10. Rotrum- The Ice Cream / SnoCone Squad
    Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    13. kusari- The Hangover Squad (why? Well, kusari loves booze and sleeping, and what do you do when you have a hangover: sleep it off.)
    Ahaha, he's like the Shunsui.

    Sounds good to me This time, I'll save it as a word file.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  12. #4387
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    No. All of you, come to Rochester. We'll have a snowball fight. 8D
    That sounds awesome! Wait, it's not snowing there...

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Offense: 100 -I'm the Offensive Squad Captain.

    Defense: 40 -See above.

    Mobility: 100 - Speed and Power = Fun for me, hell for my foes. Yay using Hoho in conjunction with everything!

    Kido: 100 - I am a Kido Master afterall.

    Spiritual Power: 90 - My style is overwhelming my foes before they can kill any of my comrades or damage something important, thus I'll use alot of Kido. Meaning lost of spiritual pressure to fuel it.

    Intellect: 80 - ILp and Eon are going to murder me on this. I'm more well rounded and balanced in knowledge, I'm really more wise than intelligent or knowledgeable, so yeah...not 100 material.

    Physical Strength: 80 -Offensive Squad, plus I focus on Zanjutsu and Haduka alot as well, to keep me sharp and my opponents guessing. Plus it helps keep my fights interesting.

    Stamina: 60 - Yeah, I have to able to keep up the assaults and can't afford to have my body being strained from the constant heat absorption.

    Captain Total: 650 ... yup, I'm going to get so many comments on these. In my defense that's what I was thinking in the Hex Charts, so...yeah, no excuse.
    Actually, I think that's a pretty good total for you.
    I'll get started on it in a little while.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Which reminds me, in Shunsui's hex stats, he has 90 in everything, except 100 Kidou/Reiatsu and 70 Stamina. In his Oct stats, though, he has 90 in everything (except 100 Kidou and 70 Physical Strength) but 80 Stamina. I was wondering, do you guys think he should have 90 Stamina instead? It's pretty clear (to me) that he was meant to be a very well rounded character, and the slightly lower Stamina kind of puts it off. Though if we do that, it closes the gap between his stats and Unohana's, and it's also quite clear that she's meant to be above him (with the way that he talks about her, and the stats themselves), which might mean that we would change her stats too (perhaps 90 Physical Strength, too? In the Japanese, Stamina was called Phys Strength, so it would actually be a big stretch).
    No, I think it's fine the way it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Octo-Stats?

    Offense: 100. I control an army of weapons, and from each of those I can control and create Ice.

    Defense: 80. I'd call ice and control over the battlefield a pretty good defense.

    Mobility: 100. I'm fast. I keep my distance and use range to my advantage.

    Kidou: 80. I know my way around Kidou.

    Spiritual Power: 90. The battlefield becomes my weapon, need a lot of power to do that.

    Intellect: 80. My fighting style generally involves slowly gaining an increasingly large advantage over my opponent(s), where every throw could mean a trap and every thrown weapon builds into a larger attack/defense.

    Physical Strength: 40. I throw things. That's about it.

    Stamina: 90. I can throw a LOT of things while freezing things and making ice, and I can last a decent while doing it.

    Captain Total: 660.
    Ok, I'll make your chart in a little while too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Ok, sorry Zameric, but yeah, my stats were low, and talking with Eon I've decided to raise a few a bit, Kido mostly because, as he pointed out, I have to ability, as my Zanapktou is Elemental Kido based, I just can't be bothered to say the incantations Shunsui syndrome

    Offense - 70 - Stays the same
    Defense - 100 - Stays the same
    Mobility - 70 - Increased by 10, seeing as in Shikai I am all about dodging instead of deflecting attacks serpentine
    Kido - 90 - Increased by 20, for reasons stated top of post
    Spiritual Power - 100 - Stays the same
    Intellect - 80 - Stays the same
    Physical Strength - 70 - Stays the same
    Stamina - 50 - Stays the same

    New Total - 630
    That's better =]



    Oh yeah, he leads the Fire Squad basically, Fire is very "Offense" based, not much else you can do with fire ... So i'd say that claim was fairly justified, if not, we can all agree on it.

    Votes for MC to lead "Offense Squad"?
    Alright!~ Another chart.

    I vote for for it, unless Blue has something to say about it...
    Squad 11 is know as the direct-combat squad in the canon.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Is this a Captains only thing? Cuz I want a chart too.

    Heres my octo stats.

    Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80
    Kido/Reiatsu - 60
    Intellect- 60
    Stamina- 80
    Physical Power - 80
    Spiritual Power - 70
    Total: 420/600
    New Total: 570/800

    Seems right for a 3rd seat.

    *snickers* My total is 420. *snickers*
    No, I have charts for non-captain members too.

    Of course, you live in Hawaii...



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  13. #4388
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Happy apparently belated birthday in his country to Jin. Congrats XD But here in America I still have three and three quarter hours to wish you happy birthday...so get here fast, I want it to count

        Spoiler:- manga:


    Oh yeah, no promises, but since things got hectic this summer, once I have a computer with Word on it, I may start the fanfic again. If anyone's interested

  14. #4389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    No, I think it's fine the way it is...
    Alright, I just thought I should ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh yeah, no promises, but since things got hectic this summer, once I have a computer with Word on it, I may start the fanfic again. If anyone's interested
    The one that included all of us, or your OCs? Either way, I'm excited.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #4390
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Happy birthday Jin! Even though it's no longer the 31st in Malaysia
    idk if you knew, but August 31st is also Malaysia's Independence Day. Jin is what you'd call a "budak merdeka" in my language.
    Butyeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN =D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I was thinking of also colouring charts for us as well - something that will be very, very important for later. I was thinking that everyone's "default" colour would be their canon's counterpart, unless stated otherwise. If you want to change it, preferrably give me a hex code, or link me to the image with that colour. If you say something vague like "blue" or even "blood red", I'll ignore you just google it or something. For the moment, I'll only do the Hex stats, because I asked Zam and he didn't want me to do the Oct stats just yet.
    I want blue

    Mmmmfff, too lazy to pick a color right now. >.< Just go with Unohana's color, for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I will someday <.<
    Make sure that someday is within these upcoming 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    SECONDED

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    10. Rotrum- The Ice Cream / SnoCone Squad
    You are going to have an icy death. Apart from that, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    That sounds awesome! Wait, it's not snowing there...
    Not yet, yeah. XD Soon it will. I just hope it won't start too early. I heard people say last year it was winter for six months o.o

    Alright, stats? I'll give explanation for the two new stats, but the rest... They're the same as my old one.

    Offense: 80 [Same]

    Defense: 100 [Same. Try charging through a wall of rapid churning water, pressurized. When you're through, you have approximately 50 different Bakudo to get through. Ready, set, GO!]

    Kido: 100 [Same. I use Kido a LOT on a daily basis, and what with Tsukibana enhancing my Kido flow, etc.]

    Spiritual power: 90 [Well, I base this on the fact that Kido itself comes from spiritual power. "Kidō is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into a wide variety of magic spells that can serve many purposes, such as healing, defense, or combat." Quoted from Bleach Wiki. Sooooo yeah. Do the math. Tell me if my logic phails

    I was going for 100 spiritual power at first, but taking other things into consideration... Well, let's say 90 is high enough.]

    Mobility: 60 [Same]

    Intellect: 80 [Lowered by 10. You can't help feeling that when you've been long enough with Eon Buuuut yeah, I started thinking like MC, and just decided I'm not 90 material. XD Though my knowledge on medical stuff is unrivaled. Muahahahaha. Well for my character at least But yeah, because knowledge is not equal to intellect.]

    Physical Strength: 70 [I was going for 60 physical strength and 80 stamina at first, but these two are somewhat closely related, so decided to give them the same amount instead.]

    Stamina: 70 [Yeah, 70 is just about... nice I guess. I'm not the kind that's always puffed up and brimming to go, whatever, XD but I can work for quite a long time if I push myself. Something like that]

    Total: 650

    Is it fine? Or should I like, put down a few more stats, something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh yeah, no promises, but since things got hectic this summer, once I have a computer with Word on it, I may start the fanfic again. If anyone's interested
    YAYYYYY

    I cbb to keep up with the current arc logic anymore, though. I'll just read through and enjoy the fights. XD And wait for ILPy's explanation
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st September 2011 at 4:46 AM.


  16. #4391
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    So, stuff.

    >13. kusari- The Hangover Squad (why? Well, kusari loves booze and sleeping, and what do you do when you have a hangover: sleep it off.)

    Ripley'sBelieve it or not, that's not my preferred hangover cure. I'm much more partial to the Greasy Breakfast-Orange Juice method. Sleeping generally comes before and after this system though.


    >Manga

    *I'll get to it later.


    >Stats

    This works out well. I've been needing to revamp.

        Spoiler:- Stats:
    Last edited by kusari; 1st September 2011 at 5:01 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  17. #4392
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Here are the 8 battle data charts that I got requests for today. xD
    If you still see Kida's total at 600, then refresh the page.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 1st September 2011 at 6:17 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  18. #4393
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:


    The one that included all of us, or your OCs? Either way, I'm excited.
    Bolded

    And yeah, that one. And if you remind me I'll do the dramatic voice 'PREVIOUSLY ON' Thing again.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    I cbb to keep up with the current arc logic anymore, though. I'll just read through and enjoy the fights. XD And wait for ILPy's explanation
    Mine or the actual manga arc?

  19. #4394
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    No, I have charts for non-captain members too.

    Of course, you live in Hawaii...
    I totally spaced and forgot my original hex chart that was made when I joined. xD I also realized that I'm the only non-captain still active. Don't know why I didn't make that connection earlier.

    Someone got the joke! SWEET! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Looks pretty sweet, and evenly spread out.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  20. #4395
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Sorry for the disappearance, I was lurking but not posting. >.>

    Belated congratulations, Jin!

        Spoiler:- Manga:




    Thanks for the new chart, Zam.. But you raised psychical strength again. :P Ah well, I'll settle for it.. (or I could lower psychical strength and raise the other stats and get a first 100).



    Anyway, I'm off to hide in the flower pots again.

  21. #4396
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here are the 8 battle data charts that I got requests for today. xD
    Sweet, thanks Zam

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Bolded

    And yeah, that one. And if you remind me I'll do the dramatic voice 'PREVIOUSLY ON' Thing again.

    Mine or the actual manga arc?
    Yukio 8D ikr

    Do eeeeeeeet
    Though I still remember because... well it's only 2 chapters of the new arc so far. XD

    Ah, sorry. The actual manga arc. XD Plus, anything I don't understand with your story I just ask it straightaway.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I totally spaced and forgot my original hex chart that was made when I joined. xD I also realized that I'm the only non-captain still active. Don't know why I didn't make that connection earlier.

    Someone got the joke! SWEET! xD
    IT'S QUANTUM PHYSICS! whatever that means. XD

    There's a joke? *fails at life*

    On a less cheerful note, I am getting busier. XD Classes are just about to start, adapting to college life (lol), etc. So yeah. Subtle warning of "I might not be very active soon"
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st September 2011 at 2:29 PM.


  22. #4397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    idk if you knew, but August 31st is also Malaysia's Independence Day. Jin is what you'd call a "budak merdeka" in my language.
    Oh wow, what a day to be born on.

    Oh, something I forgot, Jin shares his birthday with Renji - 31st August.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:


    Mmmmfff, too lazy to pick a color right now. >.< Just go with Unohana's color, for me.

    I cbb to keep up with the current arc logic anymore, though. I'll just read through and enjoy the fights. XD And wait for ILPy's explanation
        Spoiler:


    Puce (Dusty Pink)? Ya sure? XP

    If you have any questions, I'll try and explain. Where I fail, Eon will pick up <.<

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    This works out well. I've been needing to revamp.
    If we make hex stats out of this, it'll be:
    Offense: 100 (Same as before)
    Defense: 30 (60 before)
    Mobility: 90 (was 80)
    Kidou/Reiatsu: 60? (average between 40 Kidou and 80 Reiatsu. Was 80 before)
    Intellect: 90 (was 80)
    Stamina: 100 (was 90)
    Total: 470

    I think you might be able to get away with bumping the Kidou/Reiatsu up a bit if you wanted a 480 or 490 total. At least this Hex Chart would match your new Oct Chart. Also what colour do you want?

    One thing that I quite like is that you followed with a "trifecta of 100s", to go for a good combo - in this case, the combo would make you hit like a truck.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here are the 8 battle data charts that I got requests for today. xD
    Absolutely beautiful 8O

    I think when almost everyone has made Octa stats, I'll be sure to make matching Hex charts, too.

        Spoiler:- Reply to Golde:

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    And yeah, that one. And if you remind me I'll do the dramatic voice 'PREVIOUSLY ON' Thing again.
    Do the PREVIOUSLY ON thing again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Someone got the joke! SWEET! xD
    Is it bad that I first thought of 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Ah, I find it kind of funny that it's mainly the second squad that seems to be constantly disappointed by where Bleach is going XD.
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    There's a joke? *fails at life*
    Zam explained it to me so I didn't get it either.


    Oh, I almost forgot, I think I know what Senny's stat would be:
    Offense: 80
    Defence: 80
    Mobility: 80
    Kidou: 100
    Reiatsu: 80
    Intellect: 80
    Physical Strength: 70
    Stamina: 80
    Total: 650

    The reason why I say this is because in his hex charts, all of his stats are 80 except for Kidou/Reaitsu which is 100, and Physical Strength (he left before Zam made the change to Stamina) which is 70. One thing to note are that Shunsui's hex stats are exactly the same except all the 80s are instead, 90s.

    If we do the same thing with Shunsui's octa chart (turning the 90s into 80s, and leaving the 100/80/70 alone), we end up with these stats. It also still shows what I think Senny's hex chart was trying to show - he's very well rounded, but he'd rather shoot a kidou spell than throw a punch.

    His total is also a good number, with I think a few people getting 650.

    So what do you guys think? Should we use these stats for him, or not bother making an Octa Chart for him at all?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 1st September 2011 at 5:09 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  23. #4398
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot, I think I know what Senny's stat would be:
    Offense: 80
    Defence: 80
    Mobility: 80
    Kidou: 100
    Reiatsu: 80
    Intellect: 80
    Physical Strength: 70
    Stamina: 80
    Total: 650

    The reason why I say this is because in his hex charts, all of his stats are 80 except for Kidou/Reaitsu which is 100, and Physical Strength (he left before Zam made the change to Stamina) which is 70. One thing to note are that Shunsui's hex stats are exactly the same except all the 80s are instead, 90s.

    If we do the same thing with Shunsui's octa chart (turning the 90s into 80s, and leaving the 100/80/70 alone), we end up with these stats. It also still shows what I think Senny's hex chart was trying to show - he's very well rounded, but he'd rather shoot a kidou spell than throw a punch.

    His total is also a good number, with I think a few people getting 650.

    So what do you guys think? Should we use these stats for him, or not bother making an Octa Chart for him at all?
    I say it works.
    He stats look really nice too...

    Do it, just so that we can have a complete collection!
    It would finally be something since zanpaktou that each Captain has. *looks at the Squad page list*

  24. #4399
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    [FONT=Candara]
    IT'S QUANTUM PHYSICS! whatever that means. XD
    I WAS BLINDED....BY SCIENCE!!


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    There's a joke? *fails at life*
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Is it bad that I first thought of 42?
    YOU BOTH FAIL!!!!!! You wanna guess what 420 mean? xD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    I think they were all evil from the beginning.


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Zam explained it to me so I didn't get it either.
    Don't! I'm enjoying this!

    EDIT: THE FREE CAR CAME IN A DAY EARLY!!!! W00T!!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 1st September 2011 at 11:13 PM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  25. #4400
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh wow, what a day to be born on.
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    Ah. I thought they all like, get cut twice. >.> Meh. I'll just wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Puce (Dusty Pink)? Ya sure? XP
    On second thoughts. XD Give me Royal Blue. Color code #2B60DE.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Zam explained it to me so I didn't get it either.
    Good, then explain it to me

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    So what do you guys think? Should we use these stats for him, or not bother making an Octa Chart for him at all?
    Well like MC said. I don't mind. Just for the sake of completion, go ahead.

    Also, I've been wondering. You said "Reiatsu" but Zam labeled it as "Spiritual Power". Which one is it? If it's reiatsu, I'd probably lower mine to, 80 or 70, because I don't really exert THAT much spiritual force. If it's spiritual power, then yeah, I have it that high because Kido comes from spiritual power.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I WAS BLINDED....BY SCIENCE!!
    QUANTUM PHYSICS

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    YOU BOTH FAIL!!!!!! You wanna guess what 420 mean? xD
    ikr. XD I have a hard time catching on to jokes, and I laugh at lame jokes. Yeah, I'm slow and weird that way. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I think they were all evil from the beginning.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    EDIT: THE FREE CAR CAME IN A DAY EARLY!!!! W00T!!
    Cool. Have a nice drive =D


Page 176 of 248 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •