Page 18 of 248 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:

*thinks of a zan still*

yeah flash step how old are you?

i just wanted to give fair warning i won't post on christmas. then i won't be back until next tuesday night. the state i live in has already started black powder rifle hunting season so saturday through tuesday i'll be gone.

and since i'll be back for new years eve i'll help you clean up flash step. =)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

*Hits Senny and Ilp with a paperfan*
    Dirty Minded and ...uhh...?

@FlashStep
    I did stay and help!
    @Zam

TOPIC: Which Bleach Character would you want for a brithday present?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    im having a New Years Party i would say at Squad 5's barracks but no 1 helped me clean up my last party...ill think about it thoug?
    I'll help~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Hey guys, I'm afraid I might not be able to stay here too long...again...I can remain here for about one week before I have to take off...again...
    I've gotta go for this National Service thing and it removes me from my computer for about 2 to 3 months.
    Sad that I could only return to the club for a while...
    D8 Leaving already? Well, at least you were here at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    *Hits Senny and Ilp with a paperfan*
    Dirty Minded and ...uhh...?
    OW! What was that for? *Rubs head*

Which Bleach Character would you want for a brithday present?

Surely you should know by now... Batman! Ulquiorra.
    *Watching subs*
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 23rd December 2009 at 6:48 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

ok for all who dont know i am 18..yes yes i know im old but me and Golde are around the same age so i dont feel to bad...

Thanks for offering to help olut with the party everyone..but i need a Co-Host because im not gona be able to log onto the CPU because i have to host my own New Years Party in the Real world ...

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:

Sorry it took so long for me to post my zan. back up but thanks to arceus i was able to retrieve it...Thanks Arceus
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 23rd December 2009 at 10:45 PM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

^Not much older than me, then. Still 17, though.

Your Zanpaktou is cool, but I had to laugh at the fact that it has the same name as an Internet Service Provider.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^Not much older than me, then. Still 17, though.

Your Zanpaktou is cool, but I had to laugh at the fact that it has the same name as an Internet Service Provider.
    ha ha ha...at the time i was a lil stuck on wat it should have been but hey it gets the job done though...im mad about the fact that no ever joins squad 5 n its one of the best squads to be in cause im the Captain...but Aizen has ruined my chance to express my greatness
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Hitsugaya for sho. Need some cold ice. It was 35C yesterday, felt like death. I wanna experience a white Christmas - what better way than to get Histugaya and Hyonimaru. Plus I'm a huge Hitsu fanboy (surprsingly I wasn't happy with how Hynoimaru looked in the Unknown Zan Tales arc but that's another story).

Spoiler:- Anime spoilah:

What's with the leaving? =[

... O.o ya' know as much as i like Gin, i wouldn't delve into the realm of deluding myself these characters are real ... XP

lol ALL of them would be nice

@NL: im staying (:

@Flash Step: I don't mean to sound stuck-up and all, but "Kitsune na hii" does not mean "Firefox". The proper translation for "Firefox" would be "Hi no Kitsune".
    Your release command is positioned the wrong way as well, it should be "Zenbu Yakimasu".
    As for your bankai's name, other than the "Kitsune na hii" name change, there is no problem grammatically. But I am puzzled you decided to use "Mizuiro" for blue, as it literally means "colour of water", which is not what blue fire looks like.
    And your sword reminds me of Ryujin Jakka.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

@Flash Step: I don't mean to sound stuck-up and all, but "Kitsune na hii" does not mean "Firefox". The proper translation for "Firefox" would be "Hi no Kitsune".
    Your release command is positioned the wrong way as well, it should be "Zenbu Yakimasu".
    As for your bankai's name, other than the "Kitsune na hii" name change, there is no problem grammatically. But I am puzzled you decided to use "Mizuiro" for blue, as it literally means "colour of water", which is not what blue fire looks like.
    I've been meaning to ask for a while now, but i know Ryookami does not mean Dragon Wolf, because it's just two words i've melded together. Ryuu and Ookami.

But if i was to write Dragon Wolf, would i have to write it as two different words or is there a way to combine the two words together?

wow thanks for clearing that up....but thats the words the jap.eng. dictionary gave me and since i dont know japanese like that, i didnt question it but since your more experienced with tihe matter ill just take your word for it...
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Which Bleach Character would you want for a birthday present?
    Mila-Rose for me to enjoy and Chad to guard my other presents. xD

Hey guys, I'm afraid I might not be able to stay here too long...again...I can remain here for about one week before I have to take off...again...
    I've gotta go for this National Service thing and it removes me from my computer for about 2 to 3 months.
    Sad that I could only return to the club for a while...
    Aw, but like Ant said, it was good to have you here for even a little while.
    What is National Service, Arc? Sounds like some kind of military or government thing.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    ha ha ha...at the time i was a lil stuck on wat it should have been but hey it gets the job done though...im mad about the fact that no ever joins squad 5 n its one of the best squads to be in cause im the Captain...but Aizen has ruined my chance to express my greatness
    If Kensei wasn't a former captain of Squad 9, I'd fell kind of the same. ><

Quote Originally Posted by degausser View Post
    Hitsugaya for sho. Need some cold ice. It was 35C yesterday, felt like death. I wanna experience a white Christmas - what better way than to get Histugaya and Hyonimaru. Plus I'm a huge Hitsu fanboy (surprsingly I wasn't happy with how Hynoimaru looked in the Unknown Zan Tales arc but that's another story).

Spoiler:- Anime spoilah:
    You wuss, it can get up to 43 &#176;C here in the summer. xD
    But what you said is still pretty warm.

So we have another Hitsu fanboy. Try not to fight over him with Rotrum. xD

Spoiler:

I've added Flash_Step's zan to the history log for Golde
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th December 2009 at 6:36 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    Aw, but like Ant said, it was good to have you here for even a little while.
    What is National Service, Arc? Sounds like some kind of military or government thing.
    National Service is a military thing done by the government thing. They pick random people of my age to train as soldiers for 3 months every year.
    I think...that's my impression of it anywayz...

Quote Originally Posted by NL
    I've been meaning to ask for a while now, but i know Ryookami does not mean Dragon Wolf, because it's just two words i've melded together. Ryuu and Ookami.

But if i was to write Dragon Wolf, would i have to write it as two different words or is there a way to combine the two words together?
    If you want something that rolls off the tongue well, I could suggest Tatsurou.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

National Service is a military thing done by the government thing. They pick random people of my age to train as soldiers for 3 months every year.
    I think...that's my impression of it anywayz...

If you want something that rolls off the tongue well, I could suggest Tatsurou.
    So you're going into military training...are you going to have to serve after your training is done. If so, that sounds kind of like a draft.

What does tatsurou mean?

What present would you give to your favorite Bleach character?
    To Chad... If I could afford it, I would get him a nice electric guitar. Otherwaise maybe some new flashy shirts and probably some guitar strings. xD

What present would you give to your least favorite Bleach character?
    To Tosen... A giant bug zapper! >D

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    So you're going into military training...are you going to have to serve after your training is done. If so, that sounds kind of like a draft.
    That sounds like it sucks, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What does tatsurou mean?
    Seeing as how he was replying to NL's query on Ryookami... I'm gonna guess it means "Dragonwolf".

What present would you give to your favorite Bleach character?
    Errr... I have no idea XD. A bat keychain?

What present would you give to your least favorite Bleach character?
    Who's my least favourite character again? Let's say Zommari, cos he's my least favourite Espada, anyway.
    Errr... A framed picture of Aizen? XD
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Um...kay...earlier, someone asked me to check their zanpakutou name. I can't remember who it was (:P), but I checked all the zanpakutou in the first post. Nothing seriously wrong so far.
    Although, Golde might not have updated it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Seeing as how he was replying to NL's query on Ryookami... I'm gonna guess it means "Dragonwolf".
    Correct.
    Oh, and I was trying to figure out your sig's math equation when I noticed there was a point where you divided both sides by (A-B). Since A=B=1, A-B=0. You can't divide anything by 0, equation BUSTED!!

Um...kay...earlier, someone asked me to check their zanpakutou name. I can't remember who it was (:P), but I checked all the zanpakutou in the first post. Nothing seriously wrong so far.
    I was just about to send you a PM regarding that XD. I will still, though, for my Bankai's potential name...

Correct.
    Oh, and I was trying to figure out your sig's math equation when I noticed there was a point where you divided both sides by (A-B). Since A=B=1, A-B=0. You can't divide anything by 0, equation BUSTED!!
    You seriously do NOT know how big my grin is right now 8D

Ah, yes, the wonders of dividing by zer- HOLY CRAP IS THAT A BLACK HOLE?!

I remember talking with Luppi for, like, an hour while she tried to disprove it XD. And talking with DK for 2 hours trying to explain it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Duh, I was just trying to see if it was a direct translation or had some additional mean to t other than "Dragon Wolf"... or something like that I guess. << ... >> ... XD

Correct.
    1. That person was me you dork. xD

2. I never payed enough attention to that dumb thing to notice, but I'm not surprised at all that was in there. XD

chapter 387 is out

Spoiler:

AND OMG

i had a bleach dream (:

Spoiler:- 387:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- manga 387:

Spoiler:- Manga:

Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:- Manga Reply:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 27th December 2009 at 3:46 AM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Page 18 of 248 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast