Page 181 of 247 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 6166

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    Shainingu Senshi no Kyoujou (Shining Warrior of Truth)
    Kagayaki Kyoujou no Senshi.
    Likewise, the bankai name should be appropriately fixed.

@MC: I don't even remember my Arrancar profile. But what I do remember is what it looks like.
    Unreleased: Just a guy with a helmet completely covering the top-half of his head.
    Released: Just a guy hanging by his head from a massive 4-legged dome thing with Cero blasters between the legs.
    I might just draw it and post it here since it's not easy to describe.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ooooh, a Pacman! XD
    Umm... Yeah that was my first reaction too. XD

Lately, I've been strangely obsessed with Pacman... It's very odd, really.

Oh yeah, and I support Rex in becoming a captain or lieutenant... As long as it's not taking my spot. XD Because I'm pretty attached to this specific position, as you guys probably know. LOL

On that note, when is the last time Senny was active anyway? =O I don't really remember a time he was very active on here, must've been even before I joined or something... LOL

Anyway, about thinking it's too early, Rex, I came to this club after requesting I could be lieutenant of squad 5 (because of my emotional attachment to this particular position... XD). I don't think it's too early at all. As long as I don't get bumped around, I think you deserve to be a captain or lieutenant at least. XD

Oh and to be fair, I will try to post more. I follow a lot of forums, on top of school stuff, but if I bump up SPPF and the Bleach club thread specifically on my list, I'll be able to be more active here. =)

And for the record, even if I had been super active lately, I wouldn't want to lose this position I have anyway. Ahaha I said that like 3 times already. But even if it were to mean moving up, I'd rather stay here anyway.

Before I shut up, as this is getting long and probably boring (lol)... MC YOUR RED FONT IS KILLING MY EYES ON THIS GREEN BACKGROUND. Just saying. XD

Oh yeah and umm for those of you who I have on MSN... I will TRY to log in more often... XD It's hard to remember though since it doesn't auto-open on this computer, like my other one. I know how to do it, but sometimes, when I do work and stuff, I don't WANT it to... LOL So yeah. I'll try to at least get on there more often.

Oh but if I'm "online" and don't respond, I may have fallen asleep - lately I've fallen asleep with my laptop open a LOT. Just a warning.

And before I go (for real this time, I promise!! XD) has anyone kept count of the anime episodes in this season? (The ones with the current ending theme song, the one that has the video recaps of all the canon seasons.) I kinda-sorta lost count and I'm just too lazy (AND BUSY) to look it up... Does anyone know? If so, please say... lol thanks. ^o^

I don't think anyone has contacted Senny in a long time. :\ sucks.

MC, if you keep on me about it, I'll draw a picture of my arrancar form and resuurecion if you're interested. Just keep on me about it, send me a PM. As for what it is, it's a bird. In this new form it's more like a toucan

And I won't be on WLM for a bit, until I can get an antennae. Which is at home. So next time I go home XD

*resists the urge to post "d'awwwwwwwww"*
    xD

XD You'd get bumped, the bricks are on the quarter mile walkway and lots of people use that route. Or else bump into somebody else while reading, cause you'd have to look down to read.
    Or I could just mow them over.

Hetalia characters coming up
    Maybe

XD Haven't found that one yet.
    It be surprised if there isn't.

I'm fine with writing. But academic writing is another point altogether. When you have too much criteria to think on, it becomes hard. "Determine the project of the writer. What are the "moves" that the writer used in her writing? Point out where she is forwarding or countering other authors. Geez. =\ I miss the old high school writing task of "Write about an event that you will remember most". XD
    Well yeah, that kind of writing I don't really like. But if its something I'm really into like story writing, I can do for days.

I know. XD I'm a terrible procrastinator. I want to stop procrastinating.... maybe tomorrow.
    We some another thing in common. We're "great" at procrastinating.

I'm sure I'm even thicker than you are XD
    xD

XD It's not a must, really, but it's fun to update that. You could try looking at the other pages. I believe almost every Captain has one. Basically it's just a banner (or just huge fonts)... applying criteria (not really used much, but whatever), member list (with the link to their zanpakto/profile/whatnot), survey (if you want to do one), and links (to fanfics, fanarts, but not all have those). You could also include trivial stuff like I did with my page

Again, not compulsory. XD It just provides a quick link to your profiles/zanpakto/library/etc, mostly, because you can go to the squad page from the front page. Though ILPy also has all the links, I believe
    Ah, okay.

On another note, it's just the beginning of fall and it's already c-c-cold. Ah, hot coffee. And numb fingers.
    I love the fall/winter, its not hot .

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Kagayaki Kyoujou no Senshi.
    Likewise, the bankai name should be appropriately fixed.
    Thank you, I'll make/ask for the change. I'm kind of fond of the Engrishness of my Zan's name.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh yeah, and I support Rex in becoming a captain or lieutenant... As long as it's not taking my spot. XD Because I'm pretty attached to this specific position, as you guys probably know. LOL

On that note, when is the last time Senny was active anyway? =O I don't really remember a time he was very active on here, must've been even before I joined or something... LOL

Anyway, about thinking it's too early, Rex, I came to this club after requesting I could be lieutenant of squad 5 (because of my emotional attachment to this particular position... XD). I don't think it's too early at all. As long as I don't get bumped around, I think you deserve to be a captain or lieutenant at least. XD
    Don't worry, I won't do that to you Or would I? >D

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

MC, if you keep on me about it, I'll draw a picture of my arrancar form and resuurecion if you're interested. Just keep on me about it, send me a PM. As for what it is, it's a bird. In this new form it's more like a toucan

And I won't be on WLM for a bit, until I can get an antennae. Which is at home. So next time I go home XD
    NL said she tried to recently, she's just waiting for a reply.

Use a piece of tin foil.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

^
    Ohhhh you better not!! XD

BTW. Tin foil isn't as magic as you may think. Besides, duct tape is the new "in" thing now. XD

Oh yeah. I don't like when it gets cool. I like the spring best. <3

But I don't like rain... It rained almost every day the past month and a half, or so. At least in NYC.

This post had almost nothing to do with Bleach at all, did it... ^^;

Well to make it relevant, swords are awesome. <- TOTALLY RELEVANT!!! *shot*

Anyway.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the procrastination thing... As I'm currently procrastinating homework and sleeping. At 3AM with classes for 12 hours starting at 9AM. And only my homework for the first of three classes is done. *sigh*

Remember - the sword comment made this post relevant.

Oh yeah, I do need a life.

Imma go read the manga now ciaos!
    BUT FIRST!

Spoiler:- Shikai form:
    Last edited by Blackacer; 16th September 2011 at 10:25 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

BTW. Tin foil isn't as magic as you may think. Besides, duct tape is the new "in" thing now. XD
    But it protects my mind from the aliens.

Oh yeah. I don't like when it gets cool. I like the spring best. <3

But I don't like rain... It rained almost every day the past month and a half, or so. At least in NYC.
    I love the rain. Light rain @ night = lullaby. And in Hawaii in never gets too cold.

This post had almost nothing to do with Bleach at all, did it... ^^;

Well to make it relevant, swords are awesome. <- TOTALLY RELEVANT!!! *shot*
    Did you check out my new Zan?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    BUT FIRST!

Nice, short, simplistic and Ichigo-esque.

Editted the shikai form.

Anyway it seems that the storyline on anime and manga is messed up not to mention the filters and the stuffs are all mess'd up too...
    Last edited by Blackacer; 16th September 2011 at 10:38 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Got this response from him:

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonsakura
    Yeah I doubt I'll be coming back D: feels bad saying that..
    So, yeah, I think we can consider his spot as Captain in 8th up for re-assignment... *sad face*

OT - Not here until Sunday afternoon =3 play nicely kiddies.

>OT - Not here until Sunday afternoon =3 play nicely kiddies.

*everyone in unison* Yes, Miss Kida.

>Anyway it seems that the storyline on anime and manga is messed up not to mention the filters and the stuffs are all mess'd up too...

It's not really messed up. Kubo just doesn't handle it right. Every arc generally follows this formula: Young/Teenage girl is plot centric. Ichigo's friends fight miniboss squad. Ichigo fights Big Bad/Dragon and loses. Big Bad capturea Plot Centric Girl. Ichigo gets sad and trains. Ichigo beats Big Bad.

So yeah. I've begun writing a bit. Still haven't found my flash drive.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I got real bored so i wanna train my smudge banner :P
    Feel free to use if you dont mind my poor arts.
    Also give me some comments on the smudge banner.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/nodfgw.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/xc6i5k.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    Last edited by Blackacer; 16th September 2011 at 3:00 PM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

BUT FIRST!

Simple. No one should really have a problem with it. Compared to other zanpaktou here, it' refreshing a bit to see one that doesn't need to be shot down for being godmoddy. No matter how well hidden the god moddy powers are. *looks at EVERY Captain*

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    But it protects my mind from the aliens.

I love the rain. Light rain @ night = lullaby. And in Hawaii in never gets too cold.

Did you check out my new Zan?

Nice, short, simplistic and Ichigo-esque.
    *Bro fist* Rain = Win.

Editted the shikai form.

Anyway it seems that the storyline on anime and manga is messed up not to mention the filters and the stuffs are all mess'd up too...
    I approve. Though I do wonder if you'll be asking to change/revamp/update it anytime soon.

As for the manga/anime, just ask Squad 2. They'll write on essay almost on many things are wrong with Bleach. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

So, yeah, I think we can consider his spot as Captain in 8th up for re-assignment... *sad face*

He will be missed. :c
    Yes, with the dragonwolf gone, NOBODY can stop my global conquest! Now to get rid of that mermaid, Lazy wolf and proverb talking Panda. *plots*

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    >OT - Not here until Sunday afternoon =3 play nicely kiddies.

*everyone in unison* Yes, Miss Kida.

>Anyway it seems that the storyline on anime and manga is messed up not to mention the filters and the stuffs are all mess'd up too...

It's not really messed up. Kubo just doesn't handle it right. Every arc generally follows this formula: Young/Teenage girl is plot centric. Ichigo's friends fight miniboss squad. Ichigo fights Big Bad/Dragon and loses. Big Bad capturea Plot Centric Girl. Ichigo gets sad and trains. Ichigo beats Big Bad.

So yeah. I've begun writing a bit. Still haven't found my flash drive.
    Agreed and have fun.

HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
    They both look nice.
    Do you plan to make more banners?
    Hopes you stay active. That way, you can make of entire page to show off your banners.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 16th September 2011 at 5:02 PM.

I am SO saving this and posting it when the club lacks of activity because manga goes on hiatus for two weeks, and see what happens XD
    Do eeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Suuuuuuuuuuure <Another ILPy influence
    I think that one was actually mine.

.... They all look pretty much the same. XD idk Maybe except the first
    I agree with you there.
    HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE
    lol, he can easily change that like Cell did.
    Who said I was referring to that data?
    Also, can't be bothered to look at/collect that data, so just go with a yes
    That's the old one... nvm, I edited it. But why don't you link that to my profile sheet? Same thing though. And I'll add in a bit more about his personality, etc.
    When I first made that post, it wasn't intended to be a long-term "here are the links to ALL the profiles!", it was just a "okay, here are the profiles, if you haven't made one then you can. Use this skeleton that I made from all the others". Soyeah
    I know. XD I'm a terrible procrastinator. I want to stop procrastinating.... maybe tomorrow.
    PROCASTINATORS UNITE!
    ...Another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    @MC: I don't even remember my Arrancar profile. But what I do remember is what it looks like.
    Unreleased: Just a guy with a helmet completely covering the top-half of his head.
    Released: Just a guy hanging by his head from a massive 4-legged dome thing with Cero blasters between the legs.
    I might just draw it and post it here since it's not easy to describe.
    If/when you make a write up (skeleton for that is in the spoiler below), can you post that on a page with your shinigami profile (unless you don't have one), so it can be linked to on the "first post" please.

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I do need a life.
    I can try and build you one?
    I quite like it. When I first read "type; darkness" I feared that you had a similar zanpakutou to our 11th Squad Captain, Blue, but you definitely don't. I'll put it up on the "first" post.
    Also, another wolf XP

Ah, alright. So what should we do? Move him down to lieutenant, or even a spirit? I'd like a comment from most people (especially Golde) before I touch the "first" post concerning Senny.

HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
    Oh wow, that looks really good!
    On the first post, we can link to "Fanart pages" by each person (which is an easy way for your art to get linked to the first post, without Golde or I having to do it ourselves). If you want, you can make a Fanart Page?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

That is sad. I'm going to go ahead and remove him from page 1.

HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
    I like them. Especially the second. Make a fan-art page. We only have like one XD

Hmm...maybe I should make one

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Simple. No one should really have a problem with it. Compared to other zanpaktou here, it' refreshing a bit to see one that doesn't need to be shot down for being godmoddy. No matter how well hidden the god moddy powers are. *looks at EVERY Captain*

*Look at you* XD

Yeah, I like it when someone can find a simple idea and stick with that as well. It is wolf-based again, which is pretty much the theme of this club, but whatever.

BTW, I'm going to do a few revamps of my zan. Shouldn't have any new powers or anything to make it more powerful, just clearing up and changing a few aesthetic details.

EDIT - As I was doing it, something occurred to me. Not sure why I ever thought of it before, but should I put a section in the Zanpakutou format for 'sealed details'? I think it might be a good idea
    Last edited by Golde; 16th September 2011 at 8:17 PM.

ILP you can try but you will fail. Just saying. XD Not that I'm happy about that per se, but my life is pretty much a fail anyway... =P

On topic, it's too bad about Senny. But I guess some people have more important things to do than come to a Bleach thread in a Pokemon forum, even if only once in a while. (I know I haven't completely let go, hence my posting here. XD)

In fact, I still have my Neopets account from when I was like, 10. XD Just saying. I don't go on much but I go on enough for them not to delete my account due to inactivity... LOL I suck at letting go. =.=

Speaking of fan art... I was gonna make a fan art page when I joined all that time ago, huh... I'll get around to it eventually. Maybe in late December - mid January, when I don't have school.

I'm really not liking how this chapter turned out, but since it's mostly a filler-ish thing, I don't really care as much. It's also shorter than usual, only 9 1/2 pages as opposed to my usual dozen+ page chapters.

Spoiler:- Chapter 5: Fear of Courage:

Feel free to destroy this, ILP, MC.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Yeah, I like it when someone can find a simple idea and stick with that as well. It is wolf-based again, which is pretty much the theme of this club, but whatever.

EDIT - As I was doing it, something occurred to me. Not sure why I ever thought of it before, but should I put a section in the Zanpakutou format for 'sealed details'? I think it might be a good idea
    So two captains, and a spirit are wolves, so now the whole club has the wolf theme? XP

Yeah, I think that could work.
    ILP you can try but you will fail. Just saying. XD Not that I'm happy about that per se, but my life is pretty much a fail anyway... =P
    Hey, it worked for m- ohwait, damnit, where did I put that thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I'm really not liking how this chapter turned out, but since it's mostly a filler-ish thing, I don't really care as much. It's also shorter than usual, only 9 1/2 pages as opposed to my usual dozen+ page chapters.
    Alright everyone, wish me luck.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

They both look nice.
    Hopes you stay active. That way, you can make of entire page to show off your banners.
    Yeah for some reason i dont really like making other banners other then anime characters lol.

But i need to know which character you guys want me to do?

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

They both look nice.
    Yeah for some reason i dont really like making other banners other then anime characters lol.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Feel free to destroy this, ILP, MC.
    *Cracks Knuckles* Here we go.
        Spoiler:- Meciless Cremation Review!:

Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 17th September 2011 at 1:39 AM.

Err... Where am I in the first page? Because I don't really see my name anywhere recorded.
    Anyway heres another banner.

Ulquiorra's 2nd transform.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/25svq6x.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

It be surprised if there isn't.
    lol, I don't think so. Most are just names and graduating years. And stuff like "In memory of" or "I love you mom"

Well yeah, that kind of writing I don't really like. But if its something I'm really into like story writing, I can do for days.
    Yup. Though sometimes you get writer's block when you start writing stories

We some another thing in common. We're "great" at procrastinating.
    8D

Anything Else; Shikai release with blade that looks like : Link Basically the grandchase game which i was playing months back gave me the idea :P
    Thank you for the link. I would have imagined the blade looked otherwise. XD

How is the manga storyline messed up?

The anime isn't messed up really, just that the filler doesn't tally with the canon storyline - like they go into filler episodes just by mentioning them in Shinigami's Cup and no continuity from the canon.

Gonna miss him =(

Bye =D

I like the first one. The font looks a bit... messy, but that might be me.

No matter how well hidden the god moddy powers are. *looks at EVERY Captain*
    That includes YOU, Ojii-san

Yes, with the dragonwolf gone, NOBODY can stop my global conquest! Now to get rid of that mermaid, Lazy wolf and proverb talking Panda. *plots*
    Who has a mermaid spirit? XD

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Do eeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Wait until it becomes inactive

lol, then what other data you mean?
    ... Unless you were joking. XD

PROCASTINATORS UNITE!
    ...Another day.
    Oh God I LOVE this! XD

Hmm...maybe I should make one
    You should. 8D And put your bonnet-wearing Soi Fon there.

*Look at you* XD
    *Joins*

That could work. We all have different sealed forms anyway. At the very least, the guards are different.

Chapter 5: Fear of Courage
    WHEEEEEE

UNOHANA PLEASE! =D

Err... Where am I in the first page? Because I don't really see my name anywhere recorded.
    It's in the spirits section, number 20. Check the second post, not the one. ILPy usually does the updating until Golde comes on and edits the first post. Or choose a Squad quick before Golde edits the first post. =D Squad 4 offers you cookies and fun! The only requirement is that you cannot be squeamish with blood. Come and apply!

HTML Code:
    HTML Code:

Siiiiiick. That is all I can say.

I know, I felt "weak" because the only thing my old bankai was make things explode.

*Bro fist* Rain = Win.
    [/color]
    Rain is like explosions, add to any situation to enhance the mood.

He will be missed. :c
    Awww, I was hoping for a chance to meet him

Your Ant, when do you not look at charts, numbers and data?

Ulquiorra's 2nd transform.
    HTML Code:
    I think someone will approve of this.

lol, I don't think so. Most are just names and graduating years. And stuff like "In memory of" or "I love you mom"
    Dawwwwww. That is money well spent.

Yup. Though sometimes you get writer's block when you start writing stories
    Doh, I hate having writers block.

Who has a mermaid spirit? XD
    Mermaid? Where?

lol, then what other data you mean?
    ... Unless you were joking. XD
    Thats what I was asking myself.

UNOHANA PLEASE! =D
    I actually didn't see that coming :P.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 17th September 2011 at 5:44 AM.

Awww, I was hoping for a chance to him
    You were hoping for a chance to him. XD

Dawwwwww. That is money well spent.
    I found this AWESOME image I'm gonna post everytime I get a d'awwww moment. XD But yeah. Agreed.

Doh, I hate having writers block.
    Who doesn't?

Mermaid? Where?
    idk, MC said mermaid. *shrug*

Thats what I was asking myself.
    First I thought he was referring to the battle charts data, so I said that you could easily change that one if it doesn't fit. But then he said it's another data, so I'm assuming it's another "data" he has as the 12th Squad Captain. Told you I'm slow at getting jokes XD

I actually didn't see that coming :P.
    Ahahahaha you need to be more familiar with me

GAHHH Every time I look at those banner things I remind myself that I suck at making cool graphics... LOL

Blackacer, what program do you make those in?

Page 181 of 247 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast