Page 184 of 248 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 6183

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

No I'm pretty sure I HAVE said it. But it was actually such a long time ago... Like when I first joined-ish... Around then, iirc... LOL

Still, I have massive writers' block... ^^;

Min has said it several times, Ilp just forgot.

How would you react if one of the following groups attacked our Gotei 13?
    Groups:
    1.) Ichigo's Gang + Urahara's Shop.
    2.) The Canon Gotei 13
    3.) The Canon Esapda
    4.) Our Esapda.
    5.) Fullbringers (Canon)
    6.) OUR Fullbringers.

...there, this topic should keep us alive for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Hey there guys just to notify you guys.
    I kept all my bleach banners here : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=541560
    Basically because im lazy to update here and there often lol...
    Ah well. Okay then, I'll put that link.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ILPy forgot? *gasp* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Groups:
    2.) The Canon Gotei 13
    3.) The Canon Esapda
    4.) Our Esapda.
    5.) Fullbringers (Canon)
    6.) OUR Fullbringers.
    1) Ichigo's gang is no big deal. Urahara could pose a problem though. But we also have our strategist. So it shouldn't be too hard... Unless Ichigo goes into that Hollow mode.

2) YAY TIME! *glomps Unohana*

3) With or without Aizen? Without, they're pretty much screwed. I think our forces are strong enough to take care of them. Maybe except Barragan... Yeah.

4) I didn't really remember our Espada except my own. XD

5) So long as we don't get cut by Tsukishima. >.>

6) See number 4.

Yeah... Not really a good answer tons of homework but yeah. Feeble attempt. XD

We're not dying yet, manga is coming out soon anyway. Or tomorrow.

Groups:
    2.) The Canon Gotei 13
    3.) The Canon Esapda
    4.) Our Esapda.
    5.) Fullbringers (Canon)
    6.) OUR Fullbringers.

1.) Nearly easy win. Ichigo's Hollow, Urahara and Yoruichi could pose a threat. But putting them against good counters for their abilities can deal with that easily.

2.) Probably us. We don't know their exact strength yet (see unknown Bankai) but like Urahara, good counters can stop them.

3.) They're screwed without Aizen. Barragan can be dealt with swiftly by long range fighters. Zam would probably be our best option.

4.) Tough to say but again, probably our shinigami. It'd be a close fight.

5.) Avoid the troll and we're good.

6.) Again, our shinigami. None of our Fullbringers have quite the power to fight soul reapers.

I am depressed. Want manga to cheer me up.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Apparently the next opening theme is supposed to be by SCANDAL again, and it's supposed to start in episode 343... With 340 having just been released, there are apparently only two more episodes to this filler arc.

This is according to someone who commented on the video on Crunchyroll.

Episode was... Interesting, but I don't feel like I have much to talk about, regarding it.

But as for the ending sequence,     Spoiler:

Hopefully after this filler arc, things will go back to the canon storyline. I'm pretty sure they will, because the voices have been announced and all. I'm looking forward to it. LOL

As for the question...

I'm kinda guilty of not paying much attention to the club's Espada/Fullbringers because I'm just not that interested in that stuff. And I also don't know everyone's zanpakuto, because it's just too hard for me and my crappy memory to remember everyone's.

But personally, I'd just bribe them to go away with free cookies.

...If that didn't work, well... Then we have a problem. =w=

Also, on PokeCommunity, we were kinda talking about making a Bleach Time Line... Because the one on the Bleach Wikia is really lacking... There's no details on the past events, Act 2, or any fillers.

I made a Google Doc that you're all free to add to.

http://bit.ly/bleachtimeline

But please, don't change the formatting. I kinda like how it is, for now.

You don't have to work on it, but if you'd like to, you're more than welcome.
    Last edited by minchan; 21st September 2011 at 1:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I finished it long before you types this, so... too bad.
    Nooooooooo!
    Hey there guys just to notify you guys.
    I kept all my bleach banners here : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=541560
    Basically because im lazy to update here and there often lol...
    You've already linked us to that
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    No I'm pretty sure I HAVE said it. But it was actually such a long time ago... Like when I first joined-ish... Around then, iirc... LOL

Ah. Well, if both of you are that certain, sorry minchan.

Groups:
    2.) The Canon Gotei 13
    3.) The Canon Esapda
    4.) Our Esapda.
    5.) Fullbringers (Canon)
    6.) OUR Fullbringers.

1) Ichigo, Ishida, Chad, Orihime, Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi, Ururu and Jinta? Are Rukia/Renji, and Isshin/Ryuuken included?
    The biggest threats are, of course, Hollow Ichigo, Urahara, Tessai and Yoruichi (though Ururu can be a problem). I figure that between Eon, Da.c and I in particular, Urahara should be handled. I think Yoruichi Vs Blue would be... awesome. Tessai, being a Kidou master, can probably be challenged by other Kidou experts, such as MC, Arc and NL (who have 100 in either Kidou or Spiritual Power, and 90 in the other) as well as many people who have 80-100 or 90-90 should be able to handle him. Hollow Ichigo and the others can probably be taken care of with those I haven't mentioned.

2) One thing to be mentioned is how it could be balanced. For example, do we have Jin and Da.c? Is it just Captains, or EVERYONE? Do they have Gin, Aizen and Tousen?
    I'm almost not bothered to answer this one now XD

3) The Canon Espada... Alright, so they have Yammy, Starrk, Hallibel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Zommari, Szayel and Aaroniero. They're screwed. Not only do we outnumber them, but Aaroniero can be taken out by a Lieutenant-leveled Shinigami, Szayel is outclassed by Da.C, Zommari is just... lol, Grimmjow will probably get glomped by Eon, Nnoitra should be handled fairly well, Ulquiorra will get glomped by me, Hallibel will get glomped by MC, I can probably take Barragan, and Starrk will get glomped by Eon and NL, and Yammy will get pwned by Blue. No contest.

4) This is a hard one. But immediately (assuming no Fraccion or Lieuts), we outnumber them with Golde, Flash, Senny, Jin and Da.C. And I'm assuming roughly equal power levels between each Espada and their Shinigami counterpart. Okay, maybe not so hard.

5)    Spoiler:

6) XD I don't remember them all that well. I think we outnumber them even more than our Espada, though XD. Plus, we have Kidou.

Can you tell I've gotten lazy? Though when I was looking at the stats for the Kidou and Spiritual Power... I got an idea 8D.
    ILPy forgot? *gasp* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE SKY IS FALLING!
    It seems that you have forgotten how forgetful I can be.

3) With or without Aizen? Without, they're pretty much screwed. I think our forces are strong enough to take care of them. Maybe except Barragan... Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    3.) They're screwed without Aizen. Barragan can be dealt with swiftly by long range fighters. Zam would probably be our best option.
    I think I can take him 8D

Also, on PokeCommunity, we were kinda talking about making a Bleach Time Line... Because the one on the Bleach Wikia is really lacking... There's no details on the past events, Act 2, or any fillers.

I made a Google Doc that you're all free to add to.

But please, don't change the formatting. I kinda like how it is, for now.

You don't have to work on it, but if you'd like to, you're more than welcome.
    When I stop being lazy and stuff, I'll start working on it.

I'm also (slowly) working on different orders for the charts - in particular, having opposite stats opposite each other. I was also thinking of having a web with points up/down, left/right, and the diagonals. Though I'll experiment some more.

MANGA!
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 21st September 2011 at 8:40 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Manga:

I would too. But it's going to be a busy week, assignment, an exam (I think), lab reports and whatnot... So hopefully I could get to those during this upcoming weekend. Cross your fingers. XD
    I actually finished one assignment. I still have one assignment, 4 lab reports, my weekly journal due this Friday & research for my group presentation to go. Yay progression.

As for my fraccion, I have the ideas mostly worked out in my head but too lazy to type.

There you go!
    I'm careful with the saturations and stuff this time lol
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wef86b.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wef86b.png[/IMG]
    Like, seriously. When do you ever make a "sucky" banner?

Then I must of forgot too.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

MANGA

Spoiler:

I am depressed. Want manga to cheer me up.
    There you have manga.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Nooooooooo!

It seems that you have forgotten how forgetful I can be.
    I think I can take him 8D
    Too late. 8D There' still some chocolate chip cookies though
    And I bought a new packet. Oops, shouldn't have told you that. *hides M&M*

Indeed.

But your scythe actually has to touch something for it to work? I mean, wouldn't it rot before it even touched Barragan?

Water could work though. I still don't see how it could rot, idk

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I actually finished one assignment. I still have one assignment, 4 lab reports, my weekly journal due this Friday & research for my group presentation to go. Yay progression.
    ... Woah. XD I should be grateful indeed. Only one precis to be submitted tonight wooo. Though I still need to finish that reading >.> Now, if the lecturer asks me to do a precis of Bleach manga, that I could do.
    Last edited by arceus03; 22nd September 2011 at 2:15 AM.

Topic:
    We can win all of them easily, just sic the fanboy/fangirls on them. Nuff said.

Spoiler:- TO ARC:

Spoiler:- MANGA:
    Last edited by kusari; 22nd September 2011 at 12:09 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:

Also, about my writers' block, ILP definitely just forgot, but I'm not sure if I said it any time after Rex joined. It was around when I joined, a good while ago, that I mainly talked about it. Well, maybe a little after I joined. But yeah... LOL

Anyway guys, remember to add to the timeline, if you can!

And add your name to the contributors list on the footer~ You only have to add your name once. =)

Spoiler:- TO ARC:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    You're kidding me. Hitsugaya gets ten new moves every arc. Why the heck would he need more? >.> Moreover, they're all just differently shaped ice. Each different shape has a different flashy name. Barely two had different effects.

No offense but... We need to see more Unohana. Not Hitsugaya. <.<

Well I'm biased. So there. =w=

Go news everyone, I just posted.
    Dodges every attack you all can throw at him

Fic news:

1. The profiles: Well I was working on them and ended up having an Esapda with three fracciones. Then while slowly working on the lesser details of that group, I decided to work on my other villains as well. So I won't be posting my profiles for a bit...maybe next week if everything goes right.

2. The actual fic: Since honestly the reason the profile are taking so long is due to to my brain not stopping writing out the chapter, I'm going to do just that. Warning, it will be another long one, but worth it, I hope.

3. Since everyone put so much effort into their arrancar profiles, even going so far as to make so many fracciones, the entire story might be a few more chapters than I originally thought. Though do not fear, nobody should be getting a Yammy style death.

Other news: Ignoring college and personal life, I'll post about the anime...later.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    When you say Moe, I think of...
        Spoiler:

Or something.

I don't think she comes from an actual anime/manga, though, I just stole the image from wikipedia.
    Too late. 8D There' still some chocolate chip cookies though
    And I bought a new packet. Oops, shouldn't have told you that. *hides M&M*

But your scythe actually has to touch something for it to work? I mean, wouldn't it rot before it even touched Barragan?
    *Takes them anyway*

Ivory and Ebony affect themselves, so neither I, nor my blades, should worry about rotting away while fighting Barragan. Though after resealing, everything goes back to normal, so...

Also, about my writers' block, ILP definitely just forgot, but I'm not sure if I said it any time after Rex joined. It was around when I joined, a good while ago, that I mainly talked about it. Well, maybe a little after I joined. But yeah... LOL
    Ah, I see.

Spoiler:
    Presumably, I guess. But the chances are only increased by however much. If it's a one in a million chance, but his powers make things 1000 times more likely, that's still only 1 in a thousand chance.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Whatever. You're lucky Hitsugaya is a famous character... And watch the one liners. >.>

Go news everyone, I just posted.
    Dodges every attack you all can throw at him

Fic news:

1. The profiles: Well I was working on them and ended up having an Esapda with three fracciones. Then while slowly working on the lesser details of that group, I decided to work on my other villains as well. So I won't be posting my profiles for a bit...maybe next week if everything goes right.

2. The actual fic: Since honestly the reason the profile are taking so long is due to to my brain not stopping writing out the chapter, I'm going to do just that. Warning, it will be another long one, but worth it, I hope.

3. Since everyone put so much effort into their arrancar profiles, even going so far as to make so many fracciones, the entire story might be a few more chapters than I originally thought. Though do not fear, nobody should be getting a Yammy style death.

Other news: Ignoring college and personal life, I'll post about the anime...later.
    Can I have one massive response? YAY!

Oh, I still have to watch the anime. XD Anyway. It's weekends, so I should get some free time to actually write about my profiles... I hope.

When you say Moe, I think of...
        Spoiler:

Or something.
    XD

*Takes them anyway*
    *hides M&M in cookie oven*

Ivory and Ebony affect themselves, so neither I, nor my blades, should worry about rotting away while fighting Barragan. Though after resealing, everything goes back to normal, so...
    So you rot? That wouldn't be good D8

Presumably, I guess. But the chances are only increased by however much. If it's a one in a million chance, but his powers make things 1000 times more likely, that's still only 1 in a thousand chance.
    Do we know how much is "however much"?
    Last edited by arceus03; 22nd September 2011 at 10:10 PM.

You're kidding me. Hitsugaya gets ten new moves every arc. Why the heck would he need more? >.> Moreover, they're all just differently shaped ice. Each different shape has a different flashy name. Barely two had different effects.

No offense but... We need to see more Unohana. Not Hitsugaya. <.<
    Wow Arc, you're lucky you still have your head... >.>

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Just because you use the strike through tag, doesn't mean I can't read what you guys wrote~ LOL

Sorry about the one liner but I really kinda didn't have anything else to say... XD =w=

...I like this emoticon. =w= As you can see.

Spoiler:

And remember guys, if you are interested, please feel free to work on the time line. =)

*hides M&M in cookie oven*

So you rot? That wouldn't be good D8

Do we know how much is "however much"?
    *Steals M&Ms*

I... would guess so. Though time is a very tricky thing to deal with.

Not yet, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:

Just because you use the strike through tag, doesn't mean I can't read what you guys wrote~ LOL
    LIES.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Wow Arc, you're lucky you still have your head... >.>
    What, it's true. :P If you can point out the differences between Hiryu Senbi and Guncho Tsurara (apart from the name and shape) I'll give you free stale cookies.

And remember guys, if you are interested, please feel free to work on the time line. =)

I'm interested in seeing the end product Are you going to like put EVERYTHING that has happened or just the really important events? And do stuff like 7:13 PM really matter?

*Steals M&Ms*
    Too bad. My cookie oven only registers my reishi to open it.
    ... Crap, don't tell me you already copied my reishi? Damn. Maybe I need to add in cookie signature... Hm.

I... would guess so. Though time is a very tricky thing to deal with.
    D8 Bye~ *shot*

Spoiler:
    Eh, he's the new Head Captain. XD

LIES.
    Right, they're plants.

I guess whatever people want to do for the timeline. It's an open project for anyone and everyone in the club here and on Pokecommunity.

BTW I did not write the 7:13 part. LOL

Anyway you can be as detailed or not detailed as you want, and others can maybe add to that if it seems lacking. It's a group collaboration.

And if you contribute, put your name on the footer so you get credit! LOL

I'll check out the timeline tomorrow after school.
    Should have plenty of free time this weekend.

While browsing the Bleach Wiki, I found this link.
    It's the trailer for the English dub of the 3rd movie, Fade to Black.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Hey guys ,
    My exams are coming up lately so i cant online often and make banners.
    But though they ends at 2 weeks later. Just to inform you guys incase u thought im inactive.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

While browsing the Bleach Wiki, I found this link.
    It's the trailer for the English dub of the 3rd movie, Fade to Black.
    Wha- Oh, dub. I don't watch the dubs

Hey guys ,
    My exams are coming up lately so i cant online often and make banners.
    But though they ends at 2 weeks later. Just to inform you guys incase u thought im inactive.
    Okay, sure. Good luck with your exams =D
    Speaking about exams... one more paper next week

Ohyeahanime
        Spoiler:

Topic:
    We can win all of them easily, just sic the fanboy/fangirls on them. Nuff said.
    Yammy got no fan, you forget.
    Last edited by arceus03; 24th September 2011 at 5:09 AM.

Too bad. My cookie oven only registers my reishi to open it.
    ... Crap, don't tell me you already copied my reishi? Damn. Maybe I need to add in cookie signature... Hm.
    I could probably break that, given enough time and I have almost infinite of that! Bwuahaha
    I guess whatever people want to do for the timeline. It's an open project for anyone and everyone in the club here and on Pokecommunity.

BTW I did not write the 7:13 part. LOL
    I think Rasen (from the other club) did that. I like that bit of detail though, because it really shows us exactly when it was.

I'll check out the timeline tomorrow after school.
    Should have plenty of free time this weekend.
    I'll be going to a wedding this weekend XD
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 23rd September 2011 at 8:06 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 184 of 248 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast