Page 185 of 248 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

I never said I disliked that bit of info~ I'm just pointing out that I didn't put it there. That's why I have a footer to put in credit to contributors. =P

Please keep updating the time line, guys.
    Last edited by minchan; 24th September 2011 at 5:35 AM.

Spoiler:- Anime:

Fic News: Everyone looks pretty in their kimonos! *shot, stabbed and oar'd*
    I'm making progress on it.

...so yeah, that's it. Still need to work on those profiles.

OMG GUYS When I came to this thread just now... IT WAS ON THE SECOND PAGE... THE SECOND PAGE!!!!!!!!!

Has this club died???? D=

...Hahaha... I mean, I know the last post WAS just this morning but still... XD In comparison to those other clubs...... XD

Also, please add to the timeline, I haven't seen very much from the SPPF club in terms of contributions...

Hey everyone, just stopping by to say that I am alive. Like I told MC, my older brother and his family has been here since Wednesday & with school & assignments I have no time to be on that much. And yesterday my dad and I spent over an hour chasing a goat up and down my street. So yeah, this week has been pretty hectic, but I will be back in full force next week.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I could probably break that, given enough time and I have almost infinite of that! Bwuahaha
    Damn... Ah well, I'll have to add in more security then... Personal question. A secret ingredient. Thumbprints and retina scan. And a quote to open the oven. Ah yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Also, please add to the timeline, I haven't seen very much from the SPPF club in terms of contributions...
    If I have time, I might do so... later. If I don't feel too lazy about it. I still have MC's profile to finish (I deem that to be of higher priority than this :P) and a whole hoard of assignments. And reading to be done.

Also... you made it sound as if it were necessary to contribute to the timeline >.> Whatever.
    That, and I don't really see the purpose of doing it...?

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Hey everyone, just stopping by to say that I am alive. Like I told MC, my older brother and his family has been here since Wednesday & with school & assignments I have no time to be on that much. And yesterday my dad and I spent over an hour chasing a goat up and down my street. So yeah, this week has been pretty hectic, but I will be back in full force next week.
    Chasing a goat must be fun Whose goat? Why did you chase it? XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th September 2011 at 1:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Chasing a goat must be fun Whose goat? Why did you chase it? XD
    It's a very long, yet entertaining story. But short version, its a feral goat that my uncle caught so he could sell it later that day. It got lose, and we chased it to a random neighbor's house down the street. An hour and two semi injured dogs later, we got it and dragged it back to our house.

I tell ya, doing that is the best cardio-exercise you can get. After the whole ordeal, my dad and I were spent. S-P-E-N-T, spent, my dd was lucky enough to get some sleep.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Sorry I havn't posted in so long, but as i've told MC and Eon, I am likely to drop out every once and a while now that Uni is back up.
    I want to do really well even if First Year doesn't count to final grade *shot*

But I joined an Anime/Manga society at my Uni so I should be getting back into the whole Anime thing, which i've dirfted from recently =]

I will however try my best to post here regularly =]

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    No offense but... We need to see more Unohana. Not Hitsugaya. <.<
    hate to burst your bubble but ... ICHIMARU!!! <3 ... =[

Interesting idea there with the Timeline, unfortunatly I can hardly remember any of it >.<;
    [/COLOR]

Please keep updating the time line, guys.
    Wedding season seems to have begun (seriously, this weekend, next weekend, then skip a week, then another weekend) are all weddings. I doubt I'll have enough free time for homework/coursework AND doing the time line.

Has this club died???? D=
    No, I just went away for a few days XP
    Sounds like an awesome week.
    Damn... Ah well, I'll have to add in more security then... Personal question. A secret ingredient. Thumbprints and retina scan. And a quote to open the oven. Ah yeah.
    All possibly crackable.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Ulquiorra!!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

And yesterday my dad and I spent over an hour chasing a goat up and down my street.
    Wow. That sounds interesting. XD

---

Well about the timeline, the purpose is because the one on the Bleach Wikia is not complete, we only have Act 1. No past stuff (TBTP, flashbacks, mentions of history) or Act 2 (post-time skip, current chapters' time)... It's mainly for that... For people to be able to reference it so they don't have to go back and read every single chapter.

OBVIOUSLY it's not required to work on the time line, I couldn't force you if I wanted to. LOL

But it's appreciated and if you have spare time, even adding just one event somewhere could help a lot. Every little bit counts. =)

So two captains, and a spirit are wolves, so now the whole club has the wolf theme? XP
    In fact, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Err... Where am I in the first page? Because I don't really see my name anywhere recorded.
    Erm...something something technical difficulties. actually working on it, you should see it in the next day or so. Just smoothing stuff out on my side.

You should. 8D And put your bonnet-wearing Soi Fon there.

I am surprised you still remember that O.o

It's a very long, yet entertaining story. But short version, its a feral goat that my uncle caught so he could sell it later that day. It got lose, and we chased it to a random neighbor's house down the street. An hour and two semi injured dogs later, we got it and dragged it back to our house.
    Ah. XD Must be fun if I were a neighbor and can watch that from a window

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

But I joined an Anime/Manga society at my Uni so I should be getting back into the whole Anime thing, which i've dirfted from recently =]

[/COLOR]
    Cool. There's an anime club here as well, and I think they show anime movies every Friday at 8 p.m.

... Okay, Unohana and Gin? No, not a new shipping

All possibly crackable.

Ulquiorra!!
    We'll see... Or maybe I should just tell YOU to lock them somewhere safe...

Oh well... Unohana + Gin + Ulquiorra?
    Am I glad I posted this before Eon

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Erm...something something technical difficulties. actually working on it, you should see it in the next day or so. Just smoothing stuff out on my side.

XD Oh btw, is Rex a Captain now?

8D I think you also drew Byakuya once. I have quite a number of your drawings.
    Last edited by arceus03; 26th September 2011 at 4:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    And yesterday my dad and I spent over an hour chasing a goat up and down my street.
    ...that sounds like tons of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Ulquiorra!!
    *starts shouting the names of random characters just to add to the chaos*

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    In fact, yes.
    So totally ok with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    I also remember it. It was just that good, lol.

...also, I almost put down Golde's name as "Godly". Epic misspellings ftw?

EDIT: Darn it Arc, stop stealing Cell's job, lol.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 26th September 2011 at 4:22 AM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

@Arc03:
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- reply:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 26th September 2011 at 5:08 PM.

Oh well... Unohana + Gin + Ulquiorra?
    Oh.. wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ...also, I almost put down Golde's name as "Godly". Epic misspellings ftw?
    Rofl. Almost as epic as misspelling shirt.

You could be in Squad 12 if you wanted to XP

Makes me wonder what his super-powered ability could let him do.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Oh.. wow.
    Please tell me that your mind didn't just go there.

Rofl. Almost as epic as misspelling shirt.
    Nothing will ever beat my friend Eve. I said I was "topicless" and she replied confusedly with "you're topless? ...can I see a picture?"

Needless to say, I was laughing for about twenty minutes.

You could be in Squad 12 if you wanted to XP

Makes me wonder what his super-powered ability could let him do.
    I could actually, and I'm about to prove it by resolving Arc's query about the security.

You know Arc, the best method to secure your cookies would be to get an updating biometric scanner with multiple failsafes. The only possible way to crack it would be for ILP to make a clone at the moment of your birth and have it go through all the same events and environmental stresses as you and he would have to upate the clone's status with each system update you do, and even then it might not work because the clone, while a perfect genetic copy, isn't subject to a lot of the factors that a growing embryo is, and then it would have to be from your parent to be a perfect match. You'd only have to do this once a month or so, but nobody else would ever be able to get to your stuff without your permission and direct help.

Basically he could always avoid injury, get impossibly lucky with every single move he makes and defeat you in the quickest ammount of time possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    @Arc03:
    You guys made it MUCH clearer. Thanks =D
    And Eon's last statement made me wonder if it is possible to counter his ability with Kido, since... you can't punch a ball of flame or a streak of lightning and hope you'll "luckily" block it or something.

That just made me lol. Literally.

Nothing will ever beat my friend Eve. I said I was "topicless" and she replied confusedly with "you're topless? ...can I see a picture?"

Needless to say, I was laughing for about twenty minutes.
    Someone's got a fangirl 8D

I could actually, and I'm about to prove it by resolving Arc's query about the security.

You know Arc, the best method to secure your cookies would be to get an updating biometric scanner with multiple failsafes. The only possible way to crack it would be for ILP to make a clone at the moment of your birth and have it go through all the same events and environmental stresses as you and he would have to upate the clone's status with each system update you do, and even then it might not work because the clone, while a perfect genetic copy, isn't subject to a lot of the factors that a growing embryo is, and then it would have to be from your parent to be a perfect match. You'd only have to do this once a month or so, but nobody else would ever be able to get to your stuff without your permission and direct help.

Basically he could always avoid injury, get impossibly lucky with every single move he makes and defeat you in the quickest ammount of time possible.
    Ahahaha. I'd like to see how ILPy says he can crack this apart from "I have a lot of TIME Thankyou *gives a stash of cookies*

I shall let you wonder where my mind wandered.

All this for M&Ms.

Would it not be easier to create a perfect copy, atom for atom, as it would be like taking a copy of Arc at whatever point in time I copied him? And unless his biometric scanners are so precise that the copy would have to go through all the same events and factors since I created it, then... well, he'd have to come to the 12th Squad for that XP

Also, going back to the charts DATA! here are Zam's original chart, my suggested chart, Zam's chart stretched out (like Min suggested, a bigger chart), and a sideways chart (as it matches the orientation of the Hex chart, and it might look better/be easier with the opposite stats being on the same line, like with Offense at the top, and Defense at the bottom). Both with the original order, and with a blank, to decide what order:

Spoiler:- Named:

Spoiler:- Unnamed:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Would it not be easier to create a perfect copy, atom for atom, as it would be like taking a copy of Arc at whatever point in time I copied him?
    Except that "atom for atom" would require having Arc there for the procedure, which would mean that he would either have to comply with it, or you would have to knock him out or something. I don't think it's that easy to knock him out, especially since he's the medical Captain. Injury, poisons, drugs... you name it, he can detect and avoid it.

And unless his biometric scanners are so precise that the copy would have to go through all the same events and factors since I created it, then... well, he'd have to come to the 12th Squad for that XP
    Not quite. You admitted that I could be in Squad 12. Therefore, I could've created the device for him without your knowledge, because I am an unknown quantity. And so, you have outsmarted yourself.

...*Reads above*
    I'm surrounded by geniuses.
    Seriously, HOW much will all this cost to pull off?
    It will cheaper just to Make more cookies then what the three of you are trying to pull off.

Just hide the cookies in your inner world.
    It will be protected by your zan spirit. Unless it's lazy.
    If anyone found a way to break in and disable the spirit to take the cookies, then honestly, there are more things to worry about then the cookies that can be easily replaced.

...*shakes head* Using common sense and logic against you three of all people, next thing will be me giving Dauc fashion advise or teaching Blue how to kill something. >.<

Spoiler:- Mr. Lucky's fullbring:

Except that "atom for atom" would require having Arc there for the procedure, which would mean that he would either have to comply with it, or you would have to knock him out or something. I don't think it's that easy to knock him out, especially since he's the medical Captain. Injury, poisons, drugs... you name it, he can detect and avoid it.
    He's good, but he's not that good that he could detect and and every kind of injury/poison/drug. Yes, he'd be damn hard to knock out, but not impossible. Especially with the Research and Development Department on my side.
    Not quite. You admitted that I could be in Squad 12. Therefore, I could've created the device for him without your knowledge, because I am an unknown quantity. And so, you have outsmarted yourself.
    As MC mentioned; funding. I think this is semi-fanon, but most of, if not all of the technology comes FROM the 12th Squad. And while I did say that (and that was mostly a joke as you analysed Sushi's ability not unsimilarly to how I would ), you wouldn't have the same technical knowledge and understand to build that, at least as well as me/Ryuu. And I figured that unknown quantities were generally ommited since, well, an argument gets boring when you can throw in stuff from all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    It will cheaper just to Make more cookies then what the three of you are trying to pull off.
    I love how this is all for M&Ms, as well.

If anyone found a way to break in and disable the spirit to take the cookies, then honestly, there are more things to worry about then the cookies that can be easily replaced.
    Someone write a fic of all the Zan Spirits interacting with each other.

Spoiler:- Mr. Lucky's fullbring:
    Is it bad that the last part may have thrown him into my top 5 favourite characters?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

...*Reads above*
    I'm surrounded by geniuses.

XD I feel small.

Great idea. =D

He's good, but he's not that good that he could detect and and every kind of injury/poison/drug. Yes, he'd be damn hard to knock out, but not impossible. Especially with the Research and Development Department on my side.
    Eh, I could say the same thing. You could try, but with the Medical Relief team on my side, you'd be hard pushed to. You could channel all the all the department energy to creating new poisons and whatnot, but I can order my division to research on all kinds of them as well.

I love how this is all for M&Ms, as well.
    My stock ran out again D=

Someone write a fic of all the Zan Spirits interacting with each other.
    Psssh. You'd be pushed even harder to steal cookies from Tsukibana's castle. The layout changes every time and there are countless numbers of rooms. And it's underwater, meaning that every time a spirit comes to visit, he/she/it would be enveloped with an air bubble Sandy and unless you want to drown, you wouldn't try to steal the cookies.

Well, that, unless you equip your Panda with an oxygen mask. But that still wouldn't provide enough time for him to go spelunking every single room.

Okay... back to revision

As Arc said, he also has an entire division on his side, a division of qualified medical professionals, no less. In terms of injuries and health issues (which is what pertains to you being able to use the atom for atom replication), he has the edge over you. It's slight, but it's there.

As MC mentioned; funding.
    *raises eyebrow* If we're going by semi-fannon, Rouga is over six-hundred years old. Kinda gives a new meaning to the term "compound interest" I think I'll be fine as far as money is concerned.

I think this is semi-fanon, but most of, if not all of the technology comes FROM the 12th Squad.
    Because that totally gives you a monopoly on all technology in the Soul Society. Sorry, but no. Squad 12 is Research and Development, not Manufacturing. They're likely mass-produced with the help of other divisions. I'd likely be able to get the hardware if I needed to, or I could just steal it. And since this is semi-fannon, Rouga is a master sneaksman.

And while I did say that (and that was mostly a joke as you analysed Sushi's ability not unsimilarly to how I would ), you wouldn't have the same technical knowledge and understand to build that, at least as well as me/Ryuu.
    Ah, but I do have three times your experience. I think that evens it out. You might be able to build it faster, but quality won't be an issue with my work any more than yours.

And I figured that unknown quantities were generally ommited since, well, an argument gets boring when you can throw in stuff from all over the place
    How did you ever pass an Algebra class with that mindset, lol? Jk.
    Unknown quantities are what you need to focus on, because they're what you can't predict. You have to predict all outside factors to be able to understand them, and your ignoring them simply leaves that loophole open.

@MC: I really don't think you can just take cookies into your inner world. Think of the reprocussions if some of our Zan spirits got their hands on sugar.

...the most brilliant minds in the Sereitei everyone.

@MC: I really don't think you can just take cookies into your inner world. Think of the reprocussions if some of our Zan spirits got their hands on sugar.
    ...your zan maybe. >>
    Even if all of them become hyperactive nutcases with any kind of sugar, they'll have to materialize into the outside world in order to reek havoc.
    In which case they can ALL be easily stopped by their owners, even if they went Bankai.

...did I just justify us having a Rouge Zanpaktou Arc with Arc's cookies?
    That has got the be the most hilarious and sad way to have have a filler Arc. XD

ILp: Is it bad that the last part may have thrown him into my top 5 favourite characters?
    Yes, yes it is. XD
    Got a Sushi boy a fan without even trying. This is how much my awesome can without effort.

Arc: Psssh. You'd be pushed even harder to steal cookies from Tsukibana's castle. The layout changes every time and there are countless numbers of rooms. And it's underwater, meaning that every time a spirit comes to visit, he/she/it would be enveloped with an air bubble Sandy and unless you want to drown, you wouldn't try to steal the cookies.

Well, that, unless you equip your Panda with an oxygen mask. But that still wouldn't provide enough time for him to go spelunking every single room.
    ...that means your inner world is the BEST place to hide them. All you would have to do is keep your zan from eating them. Since Eon thinks zans+sugar=Doom

EDIT: I'm coming down with something, so the next chapter and profiles will take longer to finish.
    I'm trying this radical new treatment called resting. It seems gimmicky and stupid, but it works according to most.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 27th September 2011 at 12:48 AM.

You zan maybe. XD Tsukibana would be fine with cookies. Or M&Ms. Speaking of which. I need to get some more.

...did I just justify us having a Rouge Zanpaktou Arc with Arc's cookies?
    That has got the be the most hilarious and sad way to have have a filler Arc. XD
    Ahaha, that sounds cool XD
    What would I be plotting, though? To overturn Sereitei? Some dark past? Idea of a sick joke? Taking over the world? (Though that would be ILPy's intention, not mine)

...that means your inner world is the BEST place to hide them. All you would have to do is keep your zan from eating them. Since Eon thinks zans+sugar=Doom
    Indeed XD
    I don't think underwater women like to eat cookies though. They'd probably prefer, idk, sushi?
    Now that gave me an idea to wholly personalize Tsukibana... Favorite food, color preference, hobby...

EDIT: I'm coming down with something, so the next chapter and profiles will take longer to finish.
    I'm trying this radical new treatment called resting. It seems gimmicky and stupid, but it works according to most.
    It's not radical and gimmicky. Certainly not stupid, either. XD Get well soon. =D Iyasu, Tsukibana
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th September 2011 at 1:52 AM.

Page 185 of 248 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast