Page 186 of 247 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 6165

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    It's a very long, yet entertaining story. But short version, its a feral goat that my uncle caught so he could sell it later that day. It got lose, and we chased it to a random neighbor's house down the street. An hour and two semi injured dogs later, we got it and dragged it back to our house.

I tell ya, doing that is the best cardio-exercise you can get. After the whole ordeal, my dad and I were spent. S-P-E-N-T, spent, my dd was lucky enough to get some sleep.
    We used to have a pig. Her name was Sue (short for Sewer). The previous tenant had this big pen she used to raise bulldogs in. One day she got out, and lemme tell you, pot belly pigs can run. So us and our two neighbors tried catching her, for like, 2 hours. After that she walked back in her pen and fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

XD Oh btw, is Rex a Captain now?

8D I think you also drew Byakuya once. I have quite a number of your drawings.
    Uh...yes

And I don't remember. Probably. I can't access DA while at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ...also, I almost put down Golde's name as "Godly". Epic misspellings
    Lol better than what everyone else jumps too. I don't fight wolves.

I wish more of you would weigh in on the different charts...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...*Reads above*
    I'm surrounded by geniuses.
    Seriously, HOW much will all this cost to pull off?
    It will cheaper just to Make more cookies then what the three of you are trying to pull off.

Just hide the cookies in your inner world.
    It will be protected by your zan spirit. Unless it's lazy.
    If anyone found a way to break in and disable the spirit to take the cookies, then honestly, there are more things to worry about then the cookies that can be easily replaced.

...*shakes head* Using common sense and logic against you three of all people, next thing will be me giving Dauc fashion advise or teaching Blue how to kill something. >.<
    You sir, win 10 internets and a brofist. *gives MC his goodies*

Because that totally gives you a monopoly on all technology in the Soul Society. Sorry, but no. Squad 12 is Research and Development, not Manufacturing. They're likely mass-produced with the help of other divisions. I'd likely be able to get the hardware if I needed to, or I could just steal it. And since this is semi-fannon, Rouga is a master sneaksman.
    Ah, yes. The Kajiya clan is the main sword manufacturer for the Soul Society.
    We create the blank zanpakutos used in the Soul Reaper Academy that allow Soul Reapers in-training to manefest their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Lol better than what everyone else jumps too. I don't fight wolves.
    Goldie Locks!
    Last edited by Zameric; 27th September 2011 at 4:28 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

We used to have a pig. Her name was Sue (short for Sewer). The previous tenant had this big pen she used to raise bulldogs in. One day she got out, and lemme tell you, pot belly pigs can run. So us and our two neighbors tried catching her, for like, 2 hours. After that she walked back in her pen and fell asleep.
    That... is a truly inspiring funny story. XD

Uh...yes
    Cool. =D
    Congratulations, Rex. *gives a bag of chocolate chip cookies*

Now get to work on that Squad page

And I don't remember. Probably. I can't access DA while at school.
    XD Why not? And yeah, you did. I still have that pic in my folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I wish more of you would weigh in on the different charts...
    Quite honestly, I don't care whichever layout you guys want to use. I'll just take whatever everyone agrees on. I mean... Not that it changes the way I view my stats, or something. I know ILPy would find the areas to be different for different layouts or maybe not but personally, I just know I have stats and I'd like to see them presented as an image, that's all. However you want to put the image, up to you. Even if you suddenly decide to make a bar chart like the Bulbapedia one

Goldie Locks!
    What you just did... o.o
    *waits for a blade thunderstorm clash with popcorns*
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th September 2011 at 5:18 AM.

Someone who knows my pain! It's a good story to tell to others isn't it?

Uh...yes
    Uhhh................SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE T!!!!!

Congratulations, Rex. *gives a bag of chocolate chip cookies*

Now get to work on that Squad page
    COOOOOOOOOOKIEE!!!

Maybe

Speaking of hiding places for your cookies. Hide them in your tummy. Thats the first last place anyone will ever think of.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

@Eon:

Spoiler:- Lucky Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Eh, I could say the same thing. You could try, but with the Medical Relief team on my side, you'd be hard pushed to. You could channel all the all the department energy to creating new poisons and whatnot, but I can order my division to research on all kinds of them as well.
    So I'd call a possible stale mate.
    Well, that, unless you equip your Panda with an oxygen mask. But that still wouldn't provide enough time for him to go spelunking every single room.
    *Cough*
    *raises eyebrow* If we're going by semi-fannon, Rouga is over six-hundred years old. Kinda gives a new meaning to the term "compound interest" I think I'll be fine as far as money is concerned.
    In a place where living to well over a hundred years and still being in your prime is normal, I think "compound interest" would be a relative term.

Because that totally gives you a monopoly on all technology in the Soul Society. Sorry, but no. Squad 12 is Research and Development, not Manufacturing. They're likely mass-produced with the help of other divisions. I'd likely be able to get the hardware if I needed to, or I could just steal it. And since this is semi-fannon, Rouga is a master sneaksman.
    But monopoly is such a fun game....

How did you ever pass an Algebra class with that mindset, lol? Jk.
    XD I know, it's a miracle that I passed Year 7 maths.

Unknown quantities are what you need to focus on, because they're what you can't predict. You have to predict all outside factors to be able to understand them, and your ignoring them simply leaves that loophole open.
    There's also the fact that I'm not taking this entirely seriously I've been rather blank minded recently
    @MC: I really don't think you can just take cookies into your inner world. Think of the reprocussions if some of our Zan spirits got their hands on sugar.
    Do we know if objects can be taken INTO the inner world, anyway?
    Even if all of them become hyperactive nutcases with any kind of sugar, they'll have to materialize into the outside world in order to reek havoc.
    In which case they can ALL be easily stopped by their owners, even if they went Bankai.
    Makes me wonder if Kagirinai-Kuuhaku likes chocolates as much as Draco...
    Yes, yes it is. XD
    Got a Sushi boy a fan without even trying. This is how much my awesome can without effort.
    I just oversympathise with characters that can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend.

EDIT: I'm coming down with something, so the next chapter and profiles will take longer to finish.
    I'm trying this radical new treatment called resting. It seems gimmicky and stupid, but it works according to most.
    D8 I hope you get better.
    I think Eon is a master with that treatment. Kusari, on the other hand, would know absolutely nothing about it.
    Ahaha, that sounds cool XD
    What would I be plotting, though? To overturn Sereitei? Some dark past? Idea of a sick joke? Taking over the world? (Though that would be ILPy's intention, not mine)
    Yes it is, thank you for posting it all over the internet so early on in my stages <.<
    Ahaha, that's awesome.

Congratulations, Rex!

Quite honestly, I don't care whichever layout you guys want to use. I'll just take whatever everyone agrees on. I mean... Not that it changes the way I view my stats, or something. I know ILPy would find the areas to be different for different layouts or maybe not but personally, I just know I have stats and I'd like to see them presented as an image, that's all. However you want to put the image, up to you. Even if you suddenly decide to make a bar chart like the Bulbapedia one
    The areas would change indeed 8D. Would make it interesting to compare, especially since the chart puts emphasis on consecutive stats.

Maybe I should take the Pokemon stats and turn them into a chart. I even have the layout planned in my head already.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Anime:

AHHHH! ABOMINATION! Get that thing AWAY from me DX
    See, it doesn't really eat the cookie, it just scatters it on the floor. An awful waste. >.>

btw, MC pulled that on me once

Maybe
    Ahaha. Take your time It's not compulsory, but hey, it's fun, and it's always nice to keep your Squad organized.

Speaking of hiding places for your cookies. Hide them in your tummy. Thats the first last place anyone will ever think of.
    XD But that means I can't save any for midnight snack or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    So I'd call a possible stale mate.
    XD Meh nvm, my M&M has ran out anyway. *buys some more*

*entire debate about hiding M&M in cookie oven starts again*

*Cough*
    I know. Still, a HUGE palace? With lots and lots and lots of doors? Eternally changing layout? It's going to get exhausted.

But monopoly is such a fun game....
    Digression

Yes it is, thank you for posting it all over the internet so early on in my stages <.<
    Ahaha, you could have denied it, but you admitted it. Not my fault

The areas would change indeed 8D. Would make it interesting to compare, especially since the chart puts emphasis on consecutive stats.
    ... Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Except it didn't. It caused the coin to unscrew an entire chandelier.
    Ah. How can a coin unscrew a chandelier, though? There's not as much "luck" in that as "weird occurrences".

btw, I had my Biology test today.

Congratulations, Rex!
    W00T!

AHHHH! ABOMINATION! Get that thing AWAY from me DX
    See, it doesn't really eat the cookie, it just scatters it on the floor. An awful waste. >.>

btw, MC pulled that on me once
    Its a puppet, it can't eat. You can not shake my love of the cookie monster!

Ahaha. Take your time It's not compulsory, but hey, it's fun, and it's always nice to keep your Squad organized.
    Or I could just keep Senny's. But its really bland.

XD But that means I can't save any for midnight snack or something like that.
    Then keep them...................under a false bottom of your drawers. Not just one, multiple drawers. So you have back up stashes. Just be sure that they're in air tight containers.

Edit: More ideas. Maybe hollowed out books, or the empty spaces of a stereo speaker.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 28th September 2011 at 8:50 AM.

Yo guys , im on study break these few days so anyone needs banner?

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Its a puppet, it can't eat. You can not shake my love of the cookie monster!
    No wonder it's called a monster I prefer the yellow bird anyway. Whatever his name is. XD

It is, kinda.

Then keep them...................under a false bottom of your drawers. Not just one, multiple drawers. So you have back up stashes. Just be sure that they're in air tight containers.

Edit: More ideas. Maybe hollowed out books, or the empty spaces of a stereo speaker.
    Ahaha, ILPy could easily sniff those out. I'm devising a hiding place against him, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Yo guys , im on study break these few days so anyone needs banner?
    Um, please avoid posting one-liners like that. At least put in something more to your posts, okay?

Manga~! =D
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th September 2011 at 5:57 PM.

Spoiler:- manga:
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Spoiler:

Ahaha, you could have denied it, but you admitted it. Not my fault
    XD I try not to lie XP
    You could copy and paste it, if that's what you mean, but the link in the first post will have to change to one of your posts, in order to edit it for new members and stuff.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

No wonder it's called a monster I prefer the yellow bird anyway. Whatever his name is. XD
    His name is Big Bird. xD

Ahaha, ILPy could easily sniff those out. I'm devising a hiding place against him, remember?
    Then its not wise to talk about on this thread.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

You could copy and paste it, if that's what you mean, but the link in the first post will have to change to one of your posts, in order to edit it for new members and stuff.
    That's what I mean. But since its so blah, I'll just change the font.

Spoiler:- Latest Manga Chapter:

Spoiler:- Manga:

Poor Manga only out a few hours and pretty much everyone already pounced and commented on you. *Shakes head*

Gosh you guys, you always end up discussing the whole chapter before I even get here... XD And I couldn't help it, I read it right before going to class, and then when I came back I had a lot of stuff to do, including eating dinner... =/ LOL

Yammy
    Aha, we'll see...

Spoiler:
    What do you mean?

I know, I liked him. :<

XD I try not to lie XP
    lol. You won't last long as a villain.

Spoiler:
    Of course not two, half a chapter. As what happened with the others. XD

Tousen, which spawned the whole theory of "TOUSEN CAN ACTUALLY SEE"

Spoiler:
    Mhm.
    XD 5 of them indeed.

Me too. :<

His name is Big Bird. xD
    Ah yeah, him. XD

Then its not wise to talk about on this thread.
    Ironic, isn't it? Talking about hiding something from him, and telling him what I'm planning to do. Then him refuting the methods. Enter Eon, who gave me the failsafe way of saving my M&M. And he refutes back. XD

What god-mod potential?

Me too..

Yup, me too.

Ahaha. *handshakes with people* *people die of suffocating* Ooops.

Alternatively, brofist! *steams* That's MC's idea

OT: My roommate was watching Pokemon, and suddenly the first theme song played. Ah, nostalgia :3
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th September 2011 at 4:53 AM.

When I mistyped the url of a manga website, I was redirected to this website.
    But I ended up finding on there, full versions of all the opening and closing songs of the Bleach anime.
    They seem to just be on the website for listening purposes, no downloads.

Yup, me too.

Ahaha. *handshakes with people* *people die of suffocating* Ooops.

Alternatively, brofist! *steams* That's MC's idea
    *Brosfists back causing steam to cover the entire club*

Yup, We're so cool were hot and so hot were cool!

Though elements are always nerfed by this rule:

General Rule in fiction: Elemental powers must be nerfed so that fights can last longer. Which is why fire type zans can't boil people can't kill via breathing in superheated air or smoke.

Just for fun, I'll list how many Instant death moves Kubo just opened up for elemental zan users.

Fire: Boil to death or burn to death. Users choice if they target internally or externally. Or just making the body explode via chemicals in said body.

Water: Drowning or filling the target with enough of it to make limbs or the entire body explode.

Wind/Air: Suffocation or good old fashioned sucking the oxygen out of someone, even via their pores.

Earth/Metal: Manipulating the minerals that make up their body and turning it into dust or destructing said minerals so they literally fall apart.

Lighting/Electrical: Short circuit their brains and kill them, or just plasma level heat of lightning and boil them to death.

Ice: Flash freeze them to death.

Wood: Drain the nutrients from their bodies, leaving them dried dead husks.

Light/Dark/Void are more concept than actually making up the living things bodies. I mean you could say they could score a death blow via massive soul damage or just reducing the soul to nothing.

*All deaths are subject to time variables and the skill of said person trying to pull it off.

...did I miss or forget any of them?

Also, since one of you thinks I'm horribly uncreative and quite possibly stupid, I'll let the rest of you all add more fun ways for elemental users to kill things. Since CLEARLY I'm incompetent. >.>

Yup my fan fics don't mean jack shit at ALL. Seriously, I don't know why I still even bother to nice and helpful to others.

Spoiler:
    Probably.

That's what I mean. But since its so blah, I'll just change the font.
    Ah, I see.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there already is.

I highly doubt that, actually. It's probably just another power that he gained/learnt to use. Imo it wouldn't make sense for suddenly EVERYONE can do something similar to that (trying to keep it vague).
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Gosh you guys, you always end up discussing the whole chapter before I even get here... XD And I couldn't help it, I read it right before going to class, and then when I came back I had a lot of stuff to do, including eating dinner... =/ LOL
    Ahaha, sorry XD. I remember some people, before, saying how they don't reply to the manga because I say everything.

What do you mean?

lol. You won't last long as a villain.

Tousen, which spawned the whole theory of "TOUSEN CAN ACTUALLY SEE"

What god-mod potential?

OT: My roommate was watching Pokemon, and suddenly the first theme song played. Ah, nostalgia :3
    We have a lot of characters that are like "I WILL DO THE RIGHT THING!" I suppose this is because of the number of main characters we have, though it would be nice to see more Neutral Goods, or Chaotic Goods. Or even Chaotic Neutral and True Neutral.

I've always liked the idea of a villain who follows a very strict moral code (Lawful Evil); including things like no lying (making exceptions for white lies, and "lying by omission").

I always assumed he understood the Reiatsu signatures.

Spoiler:

Ahhh nostalgia.

Though elements are always nerfed by this rule:

General Rule in fiction: Elemental powers must be nerfed so that fights can last longer. Which is why fire type zans can't boil people can't kill via breathing in superheated air or smoke.
    I think it's just the fact that the idea of elements in nature is that it is what makes up nature. And depending on how small your powers work for, can very easily make things more or less dangerous. For example, Arc can control water, but that's very vague on its own. Can he control, literally, a water molecule? Could he focus and control a tiny droplet of water, as easily as he could control a much larger body of water (like a glass of water)? How about in comparison to an entire ocean?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

When I mistyped the url of a manga website, I was redirected to this website.
    But I ended up finding on there, full versions of all the opening and closing songs of the Bleach anime.
    They seem to just be on the website for listening purposes, no downloads.
    Cool 8D I already have my favorites donwloaded, but that's a nice place if you want to suddenly listen to the songs on your phone, I guess. XD

*Brosfists back causing steam to cover the entire club*

Also, since one of you thinks I'm horribly uncreative and quite possibly stupid, I'll let the rest of you all add more fun ways for elemental users to kill things. Since CLEARLY I'm incompetent. >.>

Seriously, I don't know why I still even bother to nice and helpful to others.
    *brofist*
        Spoiler:

Shh, don't mention that here >.>
    jk. Eh, what that person thinks of you doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else do too. If that person's opinion is shared by many others, then probably that person is right and you might want to look at yourself. But if that's only one voice over a million others saying otherwise, then you know who's correct or wrong.

Heh, we don't need a reason to be nice and helpful to others, do we? Let the thing that's bothering you go and simply continue with your life, no point going back to that part.

We have a lot of characters that are like "I WILL DO THE RIGHT THING!" I suppose this is because of the number of main characters we have, though it would be nice to see more Neutral Goods, or Chaotic Goods. Or even Chaotic Neutral and True Neutral.
    Something tells me ILPy is posting this in a hurry
    Neutral Goods.. what? I'm not a frequent troper, lol. Meh, nvm. XD

I always assumed he understood the Reiatsu signatures.
    Yeah, right. And that includes "observing" the Menos Grande with a pair of binoculars. Though that was an omake

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

For example, Arc can control water, but that's very vague on its own. Can he control, literally, a water molecule? Could he focus and control a tiny droplet of water, as easily as he could control a much larger body of water (like a glass of water)? How about in comparison to an entire ocean?
    I can. First off, allow me to correct you. I cannot control water, I only control Tsukibana, which is actually my blade. It's a limited volume of water, but the possibilities of where I can go with that are endless. Tiny droplet or big splashes make no difference. When she goes inside the body, for example, to extract a certain poison out, I could be really precise so as to let only a small volume enter the body system (cells, possibly) so she doesn't disrupt the whole system in itself hemolysis. Water molecule, also yes, because in the rare case that Tsukibana evaporates, I have to be able to control the steam in order to release that heat somewhere else. So my control over water is limited to the amount that I have, but the possibilities are broad. As opposed to,     Spoiler:

Which makes me think... then I should also be able to control the ice if Tsukibana is frozen. Hmm.
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th September 2011 at 11:06 PM.

ILP I BLAME YOU. =w=

Off topic: I heard the first season Pokemon theme a few months ago, and even watched an episode. It was free on demand. =w= Soooo nostalgic. Like, it's my childhood. XD

Back on topic:

I'm tired of waiting a week for more content... =.= Maybe I should take some time to re-read the entire series, or at least maybe this arc... I dunno. I'm grasping at straws right now. I just need more Bleach. XD

Spoiler:
    That makes more sense.
    Something tells me ILPy is posting this in a hurry
    Neutral Goods.. what? I'm not a frequent troper, lol. Meh, nvm. XD
    Why do you say that?
    Then go on TVTropes XP

Spoiler:
    At least with the way that he's portraying it, it sounded like he could do (almost) anything in his room. That's what we were referring to. Though he does seem to have those limitations.
    I can. First off, allow me to correct you. I cannot control water, I only control Tsukibana, which is actually my blade. It's a limited volume of water, but the possibilities of where I can go with that are endless. Tiny droplet or big splashes make no difference. When she goes inside the body, for example, to extract a certain poison out, I could be really precise so as to let only a small volume enter the body system (cells, possibly) so she doesn't disrupt the whole system in itself hemolysis. Water molecule, also yes, because in the rare case that Tsukibana evaporates, I have to be able to control the steam in order to release that heat somewhere else. So my control over water is limited to the amount that I have, but the possibilities are broad. As opposed to,     Spoiler:

Which makes me think... then I should also be able to control the ice if Tsukibana is frozen. Hmm.
    I keep forgetting that you can only control Tsukibana-water XD. Using you was a bad example, then. If you reply all "Arc"s with "a person that controls water", maybe that makes more sense.

I think you're fine as you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ILP I BLAME YOU. =w=
    So do I.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- MANGA:

Also, while killing some time before class this morning, I decided to look at the Bleach Wiki. I looked at the various Resurrecion and discovered that both Aaronierro and Mila Rose both use the release command "Devour". Because of that, I decided to change my release command because I don't like to be a dirty copier.

I'm also considering dropping the Lightning half of my Zan. Yay or nay?
    Last edited by kusari; 30th September 2011 at 4:40 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 186 of 247 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast