Page 187 of 246 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 6148

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That makes more sense.
    Yup. I only realized it the second time I read it, because I first read it on my phone and kinda between classes, so I failed to notice that before. XD

Why do you say that?
    Then go on TVTropes XP
    You usually break quotes into smaller ones. You did not with that post. Amirite?

lol, no. That place is just a bit too confusing, like Wikipedia. You open one page to read about a trope, but the trope description contains a lot of other tropes that in the end you end up opening lots of tabs.

It's just confusing. XD

At least with the way that he's portraying it, it sounded like he could do (almost) anything in his room. That's what we were referring to. Though he does seem to have those limitations.
    Mmmf. I think his ability is just to create anything from that room... And that doesn't seem godly enough. Whatever.

I think you're fine as you are.
    Someone is afraid. 8D Though since ice has its water molecules fixed in place by hydrogen bonds and... something about lattice structure, I think, I wouldn't be able to move them freely. :P And it's not like she gets frozen easily anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- MANGA:

I'm also considering dropping the Lightning half of my Zan. Yay or nay?
        Spoiler:

Yay for me, because lightning is my weakness lol, it's your zan, your choice.
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th September 2011 at 11:15 PM.

may I join?

lest the forgotten sea
    be overrun by the plunderers of the harbor
    who ride the winds with unceasing laments
    as the day comes to an end
    in the late days of summer
    ZACHIRU!!

Quote Originally Posted by upbeatbarubeat View Post
    may I join?

lest the forgotten sea
    ZACHIRU!!
    A new member! Hai. =D arceus03, Captain of Squad 4, avid Unohana fan.

So, to get started, maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself? Hobby, interest, education level For example, are you up to date with the manga and/or anime, or do you only keep track with only one? Favorite character, shinigami, arrancar, etc?

All in all, welcome to the Cllub! Enjoy your stay here. =)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

A new member! Hai. =D arceus03, Captain of Squad 4, avid Unohana fan.

So, to get started, maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself? Hobby, interest, education level For example, are you up to date with the manga and/or anime, or do you only keep track with only one? Favorite character, shinigami, arrancar, etc?

All in all, welcome to the Cllub! Enjoy your stay here. =)
    coolio.my interests are art, writing, foreign languages, psychology and foreign cultures.my hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, and practicing Japanese( i hav studied it for four years now).I am up to date on both the anime and manga. My favorite Bleach character is Shunsui. My favorite arrancar is Coyote Starrk.I also like Mashiro Kuna and all of the Visoreds.i also have a Bleach OC and am writing a fanfic. i hav only finished the 1st chapter though.
    Last edited by upbeatbarubeat; 1st October 2011 at 1:33 AM.

coolio.my interests are art, writing, foreign languages, psychology and foreign cultures.my hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, and practicing Japanese( i hav studied it for four years now).I am up to date on both the anime and manga. My favorite Bleach character is Shunsui. My favorite arrancar is Coyote Starrk.I also like Mashiro Kuna and all of the Visoreds.i also have a Bleach OC and am writing a fanfic. i hav only finished the 1st chapter though.
    I'm Captain of Squad 6, also know as the offense Squad! You can call me MC.

Nice to meet you, you sound interesting and you're around the age of...well, the majority of the club here. XD So you're among many old college students.

Starrk and Shunsui are cool.

*pulls out list of random favorites: Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji are just a few of my favorites.

You write as well? May I ask for how long have you been writing?

In anycase, welcome to the Bleach club! I hope enjoy your time here. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask a Captain.

Ah ha, Japanese. Cool =D And it's great that you're on par with the manga and anime, because we discuss those on a weekly basis here, so you don't need to be wary of spoilers or anything. ^_^

Oh, an OC? You might want to post it here, almost every member here has their own profile and zanpakto post where you put all of those in one post. You could go check the links on the first post if you want to have an idea how your zanpakto/profile page looks like.

Just so you know... New members here are considered as "Pluses". If you're active, you can choose any Squad you'd like to join. (You could do that even now though..) And the Squads here have their own Captains, though some are... inactive.

Oh, a fanfic? We have LOTS of fanfics here though only one or two are actually updated... others get updated once in a while, and the rest are dead so if you want to, you can post what you've written here and get a comment on it. It's not obligatory, but if you want extra review, yeah.

Also... You have a particular nickname you'd like us to call you with? I certainly don't want to write your full username every time. Oh btw, people refer to me as Arc.

Ah ha, Japanese. Cool =D And it's great that you're on par with the manga and anime, because we discuss those on a weekly basis here, so you don't need to be wary of spoilers or anything. ^_^

Oh, an OC? You might want to post it here, almost every member here has their own profile and zanpakto post where you put all of those in one post. You could go check the links on the first post if you want to have an idea how your zanpakto/profile page looks like.

Just so you know... New members here are considered as "Pluses". If you're active, you can choose any Squad you'd like to join. (You could do that even now though..) And the Squads here have their own Captains, though some are... inactive.

Oh, a fanfic? We have LOTS of fanfics here though only one or two are actually updated... others get updated once in a while, and the rest are dead so if you want to, you can post what you've written here and get a comment on it. It's not obligatory, but if you want extra review, yeah.

Also... You have a particular nickname you'd like us to call you with? I certainly don't want to write your full username every time. Oh btw, people refer to me as Arc.
    well sure i will post my OC profile!yeah once i have more written ( or at least when I finish the 2nd chapter) i can post my fanfic.i would like to join the 8th division and i would like the 4th seat if it is open.you can call me watever u like rly.call me baru or something i dont care

nice to meet you. i have been writing for awhile now i suppose. i just started my bleach fanfic on Monday actually. O3O' i wish i had more done but at least I am working on my second chapter. i hav like 8 chapters of a One Piece fanfic written but I dont know where to go with it.
    well sure i will post my OC profile!yeah once i have more written ( or at least when I finish the 2nd chapter) i can post my fanfic.i would like to join the 8th division and i would like the 4th seat if it is open.you can call me watever u like rly.call me baru or something i dont care
    Oh a One Piece fan as well? have you checked out the club for it on the forums?
    Anyway, we look forward to your chapter and profile.

I'm sure the 8th captain will be happy to have you, though I don't think the page will be updated for a bit. So as long as your active and don't vanish like the many poor souls that couldn't keep up with the awesome win that is Bleach or this club, you'll be fine.

Final note: Try to avoid double posts, you can click the edit button on the bottom of your first post to add more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Oh a One Piece fan as well? have you checked out the club for it on the forums?
    Anyway, we look forward to your chapter and profile.

I'm sure the 8th captain will be happy to have you, though I don't think the page will be updated for a bit. So as long as your active and don't vanish like the many poor souls that couldn't keep up with the awesome win that is Bleach or this club, you'll be fine.

Final note: Try to avoid double posts, you can click the edit button on the bottom of your first post to add more stuff.
    i havent looked at the one piece club yet actually o3o'
    i will try my best not to vanish lol
    (sorry about the double post.im new here QAQ')

i havent looked at the one piece club yet actually o3o'
    i will try my best not to vanish lol
    (sorry about the double post.im new here QAQ')
    I see. The 9th captain here, runs that club.

Cool, hope you don't as you seem cool.

Welcome to the forums as well. XD It's okay.

Guys its sat now im free for the moment any one needs banner?

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Here's the rewrite of my zan as a pure Wind type. Wanted to let you guys look over it before I changed anything.
        Spoiler:- Tenretsujin 2: The Re-windening:

>New guy

Hey, Baru. I'm the Captain of Squad 13, Kusari. I hope you have a good time in our fair club.

>People talking about delayed fics

I feel crappy about mine. I just can't seem to write things the way I want them.

>Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji are just a few of my favorites.
    >Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji
    >Yoruichi, Halibel

Forgetting someone?

>Guys its sat now im free for the moment any one needs banner?

If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for a banner? As for the look, possibly a Halibel banner.
    Last edited by kusari; 1st October 2011 at 9:35 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Well, ain't this a coinkey dink. Hey, I'm Rex, newly appointed Captain of Squad 8. As MC has said, my squad page isn't up yet, but I'll gladly take you on as my 4th seat. Unless you to go straight to lieutenant?

I like your taste in characters, deyz iz pimpz.

*pulls out list of random favorites: Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji are just a few of my favorites.
    *Pulls out my list* Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V-IX (series 5 though 9), Subaru Impreza WRX-STI, Toyota AE86 Trueno, Nissan Skyline GTR, Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus RS.....Wait that's my favorite cars, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Please, watch the one liners, its a no no.

But if you want, can make me a Shunsui banner that says "Squad 8" or something. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 1st October 2011 at 7:47 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Here's the rewrite of my zan as a pure Wind type. Wanted to let you guys look over it before I changed anything.

>New guy

Hey, Baru. I'm the Captain of Squad 13, Kusari. I hope you have a good time in our fair club.

I feel crappy about mine. I just can't seem to write things the way I want them.

>Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji are just a few of my favorites.
    >Yoruichi, Halibel, Kensei, Soi Fon, Hisagi, and Renji
    >Yoruichi, Halibel

Forgetting someone?

>Guys its sat now im free for the moment any one needs banner?

If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for a banner? As for the look, either an Ukitake banner that says "Squad 13" or a Hallibel banner.
    Your zan looks good.

It was at random, so Neliel, Urahara, Nemu, Matsumoto, Renji, Grimmjow, Ulquorra, Orihime, Ukitake, Rukia and Kon were left unsaid. Until now.

Banner: A Byakuya and Renji Banner that says Squad 6!

... One liners, Ace. <_<; I believe I told you that already, lol.

I like the command. Apart from that, I think that is fine.

Just so you know, Baru means new in my language. XD A fitting name

If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for a banner? As for the look, either an Ukitake banner that says "Squad 13" or a Hallibel banner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    But if you want, can make me a Shunsui banner that says "Squad 8" or something. Please and thank you.
    Banner: A Byakuya and Renji Banner that says Squad 6!
    Oh... yeah. I still have the banners made by Mimori Kiryu (back in the old club) that has the custom font of the Squad name plus the respective captains and lieutenants. If anyone is interested, I could put those up. If no one wants to, I won't bother.

Welcome to The Bleach Club, upbeatbarubeat I'll call you Beat. okay?
    I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7,the awesome-est one
    Nice to meet you.
    Hope you have a good time.

Other than that, no comments on the Manga, it suucked. Utterly disappointed.

And Acer, watch those one liners >.> That's two now..

Slowly working away on my Zampakuto :/
    I'll post it up by next week.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Oh look a new member. HI I'M HYPER Min. Nice to meet you~ LOL I'm the lieutenant of squad 5 here. =) WE HAS COOKIEZ *shot*

I like it. Especially the giant Zanbato.

Oh... yeah. I still have the banners made by Mimori Kiryu (back in the old club) that has the custom font of the Squad name plus the respective captains and lieutenants. If anyone is interested, I could put those up. If no one wants to, I won't bother.
    I'll take one. I can get my squad page up sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh look a new member. HI I'M HYPER Min. Nice to meet you~ LOL I'm the lieutenant of squad 5 here. =) WE HAS COOKIEZ *shot*
    Remember Min, one liners.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:- MANGA:
    Notsureifserious.

It's an Ichigo fight, of course it's going to be long.
    Also, while killing some time before class this morning, I decided to look at the Bleach Wiki. I looked at the various Resurrecion and discovered that both Aaronierro and Mila Rose both use the release command "Devour". Because of that, I decided to change my release command because I don't like to be a dirty copier.

I'm also considering dropping the Lightning half of my Zan. Yay or nay?
    You sound like you'd rather have the wind only type anyway XP It looks good.
    You usually break quotes into smaller ones. You did not with that post. Amirite?
    This time, I just wasn't bothered, especially since Firefox doesn't show the font tags, so I have to put more effort into not making my post the same as your font. I was lazy.
    may I join?

lest the forgotten sea
    ZACHIRU!!
    Welcome to the Bleach club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname. As you suggested Baru, I shall call you that

I see Arc has already given you the test of joining.

Also, you write fanfiction? I'm the reviewer of the club >D. When you post it, I'll be sure to give it a thorough bashing (that's a good thing).

I think I just need Flash Step's new Hex charts, and I have everyone's >D
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Definitely one of the worst things about Bleach. Everyone has an epic, or unique power, but doesn't know how to use it correctly, or even when to use it correctly (see: everyone goes bankai at the beginning of the fight, or never).

Speaking of Aizen's powers, I was really annoyed that we never saw what he can really do.

On the second post, I've put Rex as the Captain of the 8th Squad, and Senbonzakura under spirits. I know Golde is going to do a clean up of the spirits section, though, so if he wants to completely kick out Senny (and others), then that's up to him now. I've also added Baru to the spirits, though if she joins Rex's squad, I'll edit for that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    My cookies > yours One liners =\

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I'll take one. I can get my squad page up sooner.
    Okay. Here it is, though I think it's kinda intended to be put in sigs more because the size is kinda small. Still.

And remember to give credits to her. XD Though she doesn't come to the club anymore lol

This time, I just wasn't bothered, especially since Firefox doesn't show the font tags, so I have to put more effort into not making my post the same as your font. I was lazy.

I see Arc has already given you the test of joining.

I think I just need Flash Step's new Hex charts, and I have everyone's >D
    I see.

What test? o.o

Why that emoticon? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Ahaha, I see now what Zam means as godmod potential. I love your manga analysis. XD

Speaking of Aizen's powers, I was really annoyed that we never saw what he can really do.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st October 2011 at 5:07 PM.

Well, since the squads are undergoing cleanup, I suppose I should do so as well.

First, Cyndagirl hasn't been on Serebii for a long time now, so I'm afraid that I must drop her from the Squad and place her in Spirits. I won't place her on fallen members, though, since she did follow all the other rules and was active while she was here.

Luke hasn't been on Serebii for a month, and frankly, due to his previous disregard for authority and continuous spamming and trolling, not to mention his plagarism of my fanfic, I'm in favor of dropping him from the Club completely. At the very least, he's out of Squad 7 permanently.

I'll fix up my Squad page momentarily.

And, with that out of the way, I'm pleased to inform you that I'm making progress on my Fanfic once again. I don't know when the next chapter will be finished, but it will be. Count on it.

@Baru: Welcome to the club. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon if you want. And don't be intimidated by the fact that I just kicked out two Squad members, I almost never do this and the one is only because he majorly ticked off multiple Captains, myself included =P

Also, you're writing a fanfic? Awesome, that's another one to add to the list.

Just be glad Golde hasn't called you out on this, lol. He would've brained you with a diamond oar by now xD

Please, watch the one liners. PLEASE.

Looks good, but it has a major weakness to Fire control Zanpaktou. You have only a handful of ways to block moderate-strength flames, and nothing to defeat anything strong except for your ultimate technique.

One technique I would advise is something to deal with flame attacks. A focused gale of high-speed wind concentrated at once point, which would enable you to put out flames like one would snuff out a candle. It won't work on the really big stuff, but it's something. This can also be used as a blade form of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari

That was what was taking me so long with this chapter. I just couldn't get the characters to act like themselves while being descriptive :/
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

What test? o.o

Why that emoticon? >.>
    "Where are you in the anime/manga? Who are your favourite characters?"

Why not? Because I'm feeling ~evil~
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Well, since the squads are undergoing cleanup, I suppose I should do so as well.

First, Cyndagirl hasn't been on Serebii for a long time now, so I'm afraid that I must drop her from the Squad and place her in Spirits. I won't place her on fallen members, though, since she did follow all the other rules and was active while she was here.

Luke hasn't been on Serebii for a month, and frankly, due to his previous disregard for authority and continuous spamming and trolling, not to mention his plagarism of my fanfic, I'm in favor of dropping him from the Club completely. At the very least, he's out of Squad 7 permanently.
    Cyndagirl is moved. For the moment, I'll throw Luke into the Spirits. I have a feeling most people will want to completely kick him out anyway, but like I said, Golde can clean that section up I'm doing it like this because spirits aren't in my jurisdiction. And I don't want to have to try and find any zanpakutous if I've deleted them and I need to put them somewhere else.

I'll fix up my Squad page momentarily.
    Anyone else who has asked me to move - please update your squad pages. Kusari, this includes your new zanpakutou, of course.
    And, with that out of the way, I'm pleased to inform you that I'm making progress on my Fanfic once again. I don't know when the next chapter will be finished, but it will be. Count on it.
    woo

@Baru: Welcome to the club. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon if you want. And don't be intimidated by the fact that I just kicked out two Squad members, I almost never do this and the one is only because he majorly ticked off multiple Captains, myself included =P
    You should be intimidated for may other reasons instead

Remember when Zam and I were designing new charts? Well we decided together on it (it includes the votes as well, so most people should be okay with it). We're going with:
    [IMG]http://oi52.*******.com/2vdfbcw.jpg[/IMG]

The reason for the stat order is because:
    Offense and Defense are the only complete "pair" to each other. It makes sense that Offense stays at the top, which puts Defense at the bottom. It also means that a more bottom-heavy chart implies a more defensive character, while a top-heavy chart implies an offensive character.

I figured that the stats that relate to Defense the most are "Stamina" and "Spiritual Power" (which act a bit like HP and PP, respectively). I had no real reason to put Stamina on the left and Spiritual Power on the right, but I figure it would make sense to have them on either side of Defense.

Now, it makes sense to have Physical Strength and Kidou next to Offense, as they sort of imply more offense than defense (though technically, Kidou can mean Hadou and Bakudo, and is neutral). I put Kidou on the right and Physical Strength on the left, so that Physical Strength and Stamina are on the left, and Kidou and Spiritual Power are on the right. The former pair is more like the "body", while the latter pair are the "spirit". So you can tell that if a chart "leans left", then they're more into physical, close-range "I'MA PUNCH YOUR HEAD OFF", while if it leans more to the right, they're more long-range "I'MA BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF".

This left Mobility and Intellect. I figured that Physical Strength, Mobility and Stamina are all to do with the body, and movement, so they fit together. Kidou, Intellect and Spiritual Power are all to do with the mind/spirit, and are things you can do without moving.

Plus, we now have Mobility, Physical Strength, Offense and Kidou (all "typically offensive stats") together, and Intellect, Spiritual Power, Defense and Stamina (all "typically defensive stats") next to each other.

Does anyone think that there should be a different stat order?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

i hav a bad feeling like u all r trying to recruit me lol.now i dont know which to join O3O

Page 187 of 246 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast