Page 190 of 247 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 6154

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Anyone miss me? My exams will be finished in 11 October so wait for me

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

...*Standard one liner warning*
    Cool, hope to see you soon.
        Spoiler:- ANIME:

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Why is the manga out on Tuesday?:
        Spoiler:- Leak?:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    They are, but I'd pick Pocky & Yan-Yan over cookies any day.

If that cookie is Famous Amos, the yes I will.

Thats kind of a good thing in college.
    Cookies > Pocky

Did I mention Wally Amos studied under me for 10 years? XP

Ahaha, yeah. Overloading time with games in college = bad idea. Unless it's on weekends. XD Even then, you'd probably still have to limit to like 3-4 hours anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You're probably influencing me XD
    No, you are

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Fan Fic news: It actually has something more interesting now.
    Cool =D
    Which kinda makes me feel guilty because... I haven't finished the profiles yet. Late is late

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Ahaha, cool.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    tl;dr
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- ANIME:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Response:

@Golde:     Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

I'm surprised the club slowed down after the manga released.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Response:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Cookies > Pocky

Did I mention Wally Amos studied under me for 10 years? XP

Ahaha, yeah. Overloading time with games in college = bad idea. Unless it's on weekends. XD Even then, you'd probably still have to limit to like 3-4 hours anyway.

Pocky > average cookies

Nope, but that does explain why they're so dang delicious.

Even then 3-4 hours is pushing it. I have so much to do, that I have to most of my spare time to work on projects or study. But I don't.

Fan Fic news: It actually has something more interesting now.
    Yet I did not turn in my other 2 fraccion. Maybe I'm too cool to have 3 .

I'm surprised the club slowed down after the manga released.
    I know right? I don't think I posted my response to it.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:
    Is it only me who saw Moe's ability differently? XD

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post

Pocky > average cookies

Nope, but that does explain why they're so dang delicious.

Even then 3-4 hours is pushing it. I have so much to do, that I have to most of my spare time to work on projects or study. But I don't.
    Famous Amos > Pocky

Ahaha. :P

Yup. Thank God I don't have such a huge addiction to games. XD

Anyway, here are my Arrancar OCs, at last.

Spoiler:- Clara Davino:

Spoiler:- Rico Vicente:

Spoiler:- Reina Sanchez:

Spoiler:- Eduardo Velasquez:

Yeah, I stole a few anime characters (because I really have a hard time imagining characters off my head. It's easier to imagine one that already has been drawn. XD). And in case you haven't noticed, yeah, the Espada is a wild beast from the Greek myth, while the Fraccions are all Greek gods. Blasphemy I have a hard time designing the last one, making him different from Blue, so I had to devise completely different abilities. lol. And btw, my own Arrancar OC is the second character, Rico. I changed a few stuff (like his base) but his powers remain largely the same. So, yeah. Thoughts?
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th October 2011 at 11:01 PM.

Personality: Clara is a level-headed Arrancar, most of the time. When she is dealing with her Fraccions, she knows a certain way to handle them that could make them to listen to her orders (which is a remarkable feat, considering the personalities of her Fraccions). She is very friendly with her Fraccions, and only with them; she acts cold towards the other Espada.
    Ah, so you put yourself as the Fraccion, then.

Poison Flash: The tips of her trident contain a potent poison that corrodes anything on contact. She could also shoot out streams of poison from the trident tips. And from her mouth, occasionally.
    I imagine this to be similar to Barragan's Respira?
    Poison Surge: Clara spins her trident, causing poison to surge up around her in a 2-meter radius. Anything inside it would be corroded immediately; it also dispels any incoming attacks. This is one of her defensive techniques.

Morphallaxis: This is one of her stronger ability; regeneration. It means two things: any cut off limbs simply reattaches back, even if she got cleaved in two, and any damaged limbs would simply regrow. This makes her immune to almost all attacks.
    I think these two together makes her overpowered, defensively at least. All Kidou spells are dispelled via Poison Surge, and she is immune to all physical hits via Morphallaxis. I figure at the very least that her head would be the only weakpoint for Morphallaxis (not unsimilar to Cell from Dragonball Z in that he could regenerate as long as the central nucleus in his body was not destroyed), and maybe super-powerful Kidou could still make it through Poison Surge.
    Her poison is also specialized; it changes composition as soon as it comes into contact with anything without altering the corroding qualities, so that no antidote can be created to neutralize it. Not that there's a need to neutralize it though, since anything that it touches immediately corrodes.
    Personally, I think that saying "No antidote can be created" completely throws out a perfect opportunity for a Da.C versus Clara fight

I don't really thing I have much to comment on Rico, since he was your Espada before

Release appearances: Her hollow mask liquefies and forms into a huge structure perched on her head. It looks like an inverted pyramid and it has four tubes coming out from each side, fusing with Reina on her hips. Her waist downwards then morphed into a hollow hole with the opening looking like the end of a trumpet. Like Clara, she floats upon release.
    I don't quite understand, what I'm imagining is the top half of a girl, with an upside down pyramid on her head, and 4 tubes that go to her hips, and then a trumpet that faces downward.
    Misc: She loves humming the song May It Be.
    I quite like how you did the sound based powers. Normally, I find, they're outright attacks, but this is more of a field effect.

As with Reina, Rico teases him a lot. Unlike Reina, though, he doesn't actually feel annoyed with Rico because most of the time when Rico speaks, he would often try to find faults in his grammar or wordings or pronunciations to fire back at Rico. If that fails, he begins spouting nonsense about life forms on earth and the theory of evolution instead, and how the cell theory is actually invalid and the theory of spontaneous generation is true.
    Ahah, correcting grammar and wordings, and spouting nonsense about his theories? He is my favourite of your fraccion

And in case you haven't noticed, yeah, the Espada is a wild beast from the Greek myth, while the Fraccions are all Greek gods.
    I like how, I think almost everyone, has some kind of theme for their Espada and fraccion. Why I picked bugs, I have no idea
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

So yeah, my laptop got stolen just a few days back >.>
    Sorry for the inactivity. I tried coming on with my phone, but it took so damn long to load -.-

I decided not to make an Arrancar profile because of I hate them

Other than that, I'm reading the Manga right now, if i can I'll come back and comment on it.
    And expect me to be not around for the next two days, have lot's of studying to do.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

IM BAAAACK!!!!!
    So hows everyone i miss u all..
    ive been keeping up with the anime/manga and its ok the anime is pretty dumb and manga is getting interesting...
    but im actually working right now so ill come back and post later..just wanted everyone to kno im still here
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Been waiting for 12 so I can post this alongside with my replies

Happy Birthday Eon! =D *gives a stash of chocolate chip cookies*

Ah, so you put yourself as the Fraccion, then.
    Ahaha, yup.

I imagine this to be similar to Barragan's Respira?
    Quite. Only difference is the element (poison vs... time?) and the fact that the corrosion is not a chain effect. If she gets your hand, she gets your hand only. It doesn't extend to your arm and ultimately, your whole body.

I think these two together makes her overpowered, defensively at least. All Kidou spells are dispelled via Poison Surge, and she is immune to all physical hits via Morphallaxis. I figure at the very least that her head would be the only weakpoint for Morphallaxis (not unsimilar to Cell from Dragonball Z in that he could regenerate as long as the central nucleus in his body was not destroyed), and maybe super-powerful Kidou could still make it through Poison Surge.
    I know XD I already shot MC a PM about her profile but since he didn't reply I figured it was okay. I also had another thought of a defensive technique where she curls up into an intense ball of poison but trashed it since it would make her essentially vulnerable. XD

Personally, I think that saying "No antidote can be created" completely throws out a perfect opportunity for a Da.C versus Clara fight
    Ahaha, we'll see what MC would make of that.

I don't really thing I have much to comment on Rico, since he was your Espada before
    Not even the two heads? Just so you know, the second head is... capable of speech as well. I should add that in.

I don't quite understand, what I'm imagining is the top half of a girl, with an upside down pyramid on her head, and 4 tubes that go to her hips, and then a trumpet that faces downward.
    Ur doin it right. That's how she's supposed to look. Only, not a real trumpet, it's just that from the waist downwards, she just forms a weird structure, with the opening shaped like a trumpet head.

I quite like how you did the sound based powers. Normally, I find, they're outright attacks, but this is more of a field effect.
    Field that is 2-meter, right. I figured a radius larger than that would make her OP, especially since she's only a Fraccion. I have this weird habit of thinking up of abilities which are too complex. XD

Ahah, correcting grammar and wordings, and spouting nonsense about his theories? He is my favourite of your fraccion
    Ahahaha. I was kind of torn between Darkrai and a Grim Reaper for the released state, so now I decided to give him both. Yeah, I changed his spear into a scythe.
    Any chance of him spouting any biology-related nonsense and your Draco counters by spouting an equally nonsensical physic-related speech?

I like how, I think almost everyone, has some kind of theme for their Espada and fraccion. Why I picked bugs, I have no idea
    I had a few different ideas for my OCs, actually. Originally (as you know) it was supposed to be microorganisms at cellular level, but then Clara's ability isn't so much related towards that microorganism Hydra as she is geared towards the mythical Hydra, so I went for the Greeks instead. Even then, I sometimes thought of doing a set of OCs with youkai (Japanese demons) theme, but I couldn't fit my first OC into that team, so finally I settled for Greek gods.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity. I tried coming on with my phone, but it took so damn long to load -.-
    Ouch.

Ahaha, I hate replying via phone. It's so small it's hard to properly type and stuff. And making tags is one hundred (that's a hyperbole) times worse. I only occasionally reply via phone if I've got something that I really want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    IM BAAAACK!!!!!
    ive been keeping up with the anime/manga and its ok the anime is pretty dumb and manga is getting interesting...
    but im actually working right now so ill come back and post later..just wanted everyone to kno im still here
    HAIIIIIIIII! =D Our Fifth Squad Captain has returned from his mission
    Welcome back

OT: I got a rank up
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th October 2011 at 5:01 PM.

IM BAAAACK!!!!!
    YAY YOU'RE BACK.

Welcome back.

*gives cookie*

=D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

---

I feel like when the manga comes out early, and we get the manga/anime chat done by mid-Wednesday or so, everything slows down so much by Friday and the rest of the weekend... Kinda wish there was more to talk about, you know?

Well this coming week is the new arc with new voices so we can talk about how the characters sound and stuff... LOL Yeah.

edit

ZOMG YAY NEW PAGE.

desu. =w=

Ouch.
    I decided not to make an Arrancar profile because of I hate them
    You hate the Arrancar? I really like them. The basic concept is just so... cooooooool.
    IM BAAAACK!!!!!
    Welcome back!

Haha, the anime is pretty dumb? I think that's the first time I've heard someone say that about this arc XD
    Been waiting for 12 so I can post this alongside with my replies

I was wondering why I didn't see your VM... I forgot you were in the US. And I didn't post in the club since it wouldn't have been a big enough post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EON!

Quite. Only difference is the element (poison vs... time?) and the fact that the corrosion is not a chain effect. If she gets your hand, she gets your hand only. It doesn't extend to your arm and ultimately, your whole body.
    But part of the use of poison is that it gets into your bloodstream and spreads like mad in seconds... So perhaps you should mention that it doesn't spread?

Ahaha, we'll see what MC would make of that.
    *emo corner* so you only change it if MC says so, but not if I say it...

Any chance of him spouting any biology-related nonsense and your Draco counters by spouting an equally nonsensical physic-related speed?
    Only if he's wrong, then Draco will correct him.

I had a few different ideas for my OCs, actually. Originally (as you know) it was supposed to be microorganisms at cellular level, but then Clara's ability isn't so much related towards that microorganism Hydra as she is geared towards the mythical Hydra, so I went for the Greeks instead. Even then, I sometimes thought of doing a set of OCs with youkai (Japanese demons) theme, but I couldn't fit my first OC into that team, so finally I settled for Greek gods.
    "I SETTLED FOR GODS"

Ahaha, I hate replying via phone. It's so small it's hard to properly type and stuff. And making tags is one hundred (that's a hyperbole) times worse. I only occasionally reply via phone if I've got something that I really want to say.
    The only time I have a problem with replying on my phone is if there are a LOT of posts to reply to, or if you reply, because you used to have font tags. Not so much a problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I feel like when the manga comes out early, and we get the manga/anime chat done by mid-Wednesday or so, everything slows down so much by Friday and the rest of the weekend... Kinda wish there was more to talk about, you know?
    mmm yeah.
    Well, I'm done with almost all of the charts, literally only a few left, so I'll probably get Zam to upload them all today if he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ZOMG YAY NEW PAGE.
    Haha, not for me, I view 100 pages at a time. So we're only 2/5 of the way through a page for me.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Ouch.
    Y u post the same thing as me?

I was wondering why I didn't see your VM... I forgot you were in the US. And I didn't post in the club since it wouldn't have been a big enough post.
    You are forgetting things quite frequently lately... I'm worried.

But part of the use of poison is that it gets into your bloodstream and spreads like mad in seconds... So perhaps you should mention that it doesn't spread?
    Ahaha. I probably should. It's not the kind of poison that spreads, it's more acidic in quality in the way that it corrodes. But it's not acid. Because if it is, then you can basically turn Clara into a clump of salt if you throw a bucketful of alkali at her. XD

*emo corner* so you only change it if MC says so, but not if I say it...
    What... I didn't see any suggestion in the phrasing

Quote Originally Posted by ILPy
    So I assumed you were just throwing out the fact that Da.C won't have an easy time with her. What was your suggestion, then?

Only if he's wrong, then Draco will correct him.
    Does Draco only specialize in physics, or all kinds of knowledge?

"I SETTLED FOR GODS"
    Yeah 8D Did I sound like Kubo?

mmm yeah.
    Well, I'm done with almost all of the charts, literally only a few left, so I'll probably get Zam to upload them all today if he can.
    XD "Literally", what did you mean by that?
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th October 2011 at 5:02 PM.

Y u post the same thing as me?
    Because I'm influencing you/you're influencing me/great minds think alike/twin telepathy/etc. Pick your poison.

You are forgetting things quite frequently lately... I'm worried.
    I'm getting oooooooold.

Ahaha. I probably should. It's not the kind of poison that spreads, it's more acidic in quality in the way that it corrodes. But it's not acid. Because if it is, then you can basically turn Clara into a clump of salt if you throw a bucketful of alkali at her. XD
    Hmm...

So I assumed you were just throwing out the fact that Da.C won't have an easy time with her. What was your suggestion, then?
    Take out that bit of detail. Then we have a perfect match of poison versus poison.

Does Draco only specialize in physics, or all kinds of knowledge?
    Like Ryuu, he's good in all kinds of knowledge (including sciences, maths, philosophy, general knowledge, etc.). It's just that they both enjoy in particular Maths and Physics. They're like me, but their brains are boosted with steroids.

Yeah 8D Did I sound like Kubo?
    Only if someone loses an arm in the transformation.

XD "Literally", what did you mean by that?
    I now actually have all the charts I need to make (except MAAAAAAYBE Sapph's Oct. I'll bug him for that later). The thing is, I've made a lot of charts that I haven't mentioned at all in the club, which is why it's taken so long to make them all, even though it only takes a few minutes to make one.

Soyeah, expect them up when Zam gets online XD
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

^ As per Ant's request, I have uploaded all the completed battle data charts to my webs.com account.

The Hexa BDCs and Colored Hexa BDCs for the club.
    And the Octa BDCs and Colored Octa BDCs for the club.

The canon Hexa BDCs and colored canon Hexa BDCs.
    And the canon captain Octa BDCs and colored versions.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    ^ As per Ant's request, I have uploaded all the completed battle data charts to my webs.com account.

Thank you very much

I highly recommend that if you have a chart on your Squad Page (Cell, NL, MC, Rex, Zam and Kusari) or on your profile page (almost everyone has one, which has the stats written down) that you update it to either replace the ******* link with one of these links, or to use a coloured chart, or include Oct/Hex, etc.

Man, feels like such a slow week for Bleach. Or at least, the club.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Because I'm influencing you/you're influencing me/great minds think alike/twin telepathy/etc. Pick your poison.
    Second one, because I posted it first. 8D *shot*

I'm getting oooooooold.
    We all are. Every single day. So that's not an acceptable excuse. Eh.

Hmm...
    What? >.>

Take out that bit of detail. Then we have a perfect match of poison versus poison.
    Nooot really, idt so. Her body would nullify Dac's poison anyway, and as I mentioned, there isn't really anything that it does, because... anything immediately corrodes as it touches the poison maybe except un-corrodable stuff or gets corroded slower using your zanpakto. So I'll take that out... because it's redundant anyway.

Ohyeah I changed the name of their resurreccion.

Only if someone loses an arm in the transformation.
    Ahahaha. I should do that. Maybe exchange Reina's arms for tubes. XD

I now actually have all the charts I need to make (except MAAAAAAYBE Sapph's Oct. I'll bug him for that later). The thing is, I've made a lot of charts that I haven't mentioned at all in the club, which is why it's taken so long to make them all, even though it only takes a few minutes to make one.
    That still doesn't explain why you need to put "literally" in there

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

Cooooooool 8D
    Thanks =D

I highly recommend that if you have a chart on your Squad Page (Cell, NL, MC, Rex, Zam and Kusari) or on your profile page (almost everyone has one, which has the stats written down) that you update it to either replace the ******* link with one of these links, or to use a coloured chart, or include Oct/Hex, etc.

I'll do that later... during the weekend. XD

Lol, manga is coming out tomorrow? So expect activity to get boosted... maybe for a while. That, and because not everyone has infinite time on their hands like you.

woah this kid isnt gone yet

Dat inactivity.

Am I right to believe that we've finally moved on to a canon arc in the anime, just as the manga is starting to build up to a bigger battle??

And I can feel a Zanpakutou post coming on soon....

By the way, have I missed much? xD
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post

Dat inactivity.

Am I right to believe that we've finally moved on to a canon arc in the anime, just as the manga is starting to build up to a bigger battle??

Ohai =D

Ahaha, welcome back :P
    Yes, dat.

Yup, you are. Though I don't know about a "bigger battle" since the last four or five we've had have been mostly... [spoil]curbstomping. lol. But since Ichigo's fight would be due a few more chapters, you could be right there.[/s]

Cool 8D

Mmmmhm, not really much I think? XD When was your last activity again? Some new members joined, some disappeared, usual manga/anime discussions, people posting Arrancar profiles for MC's fanfics... That's all.

Oh, and Rex was appointed as the new 8th Squad Captain. =)

What's up mah peepz? I've been working on my section of a group presentation, that I'm doing this Thursday. I'm posting to at least give me something else to think about for a bit. And yea, my brain is racing a mile a minute with ideas about my topic, so if anything sounds odd please forgive me. DAMN YOU, PROCRASTINATION! DAMN YOU TO HUECCO MUNDO!

That sucks dude, having anything stolen from you isn't a good feeling at all. *thinks about something sad and personal from my deep dark past.*

IM BAAAACK!!!!!
    Welcome back man. I forgot to tell you that I got a promotion .

Happy belated birthday Eon.

I'm getting oooooooold.
    I am 5 years older than you, so your excuse is invalid.

Thank you very much

Roger Wil-co

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post

Dat inactivity.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyye! What's up?! I look forward to seeing your zan.

Oh, and Rex was appointed as the new 8th Squad Captain. =)
    AND MY AWESOME ZAN! ALL CAPS RAWR!!!!

..........................Crud, I just remembered I have a quiz in A&P on the muscles. Challenge accepted!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 12th October 2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Page 190 of 247 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast