Page 192 of 248 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Unohana can't be a dessert. She's too noble for that. ^_^ She eats them instead.
    *shot*
    Master of the unpredictable xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    idrk what counts as a dessert so I'll list food instead.
    *raises eyebrow*

Pick any Bleach character, and say what food they would be, if they were food.
    Hitsugaya. Popsicle.

That's sort of a dessert.

Shinji would be something that contains alcohol. It makes people see left as right and right as left after eating it.

OH GOD RUM BALLS. Those things made ME see left as right and up as down after eating about ten of them >_> Then again, that's probably because my grandpa is insane and used Everclear (which is illegal to sell in Ohio because its proof is so high) in them. BUT STILL.

Isane would be fish cake. Because she hates that so much. XD

That's cruel.

Orihime would be a good looking dessert but doesn't actually taste good. like her cooking

Like... oh hell, my dessert senses just deserted me.

Ulquiorra? Bat broth. XP Kudos to anyone who recognizes that
    ... Or alternatively, ginger bread. XD (that actually is somewhat related to bat broth as well so again kudos to anyone who gets it )

I didn't get it. I would've said bat-shaped cookies.

Tia Harribell.. SHARK FIN SOUP!

Saw that coming.

Barragan would be a stale dessert. Way past its use-by date.

STALE BACLAVA. EW.

I'm just posting nonsense now. >.>

I think that's the point of the topic, lol xD
    Comments in bold.

I don't. Because I don't even know what that is. XD
    THIS IS PRACTICALLY SACRILIGE! Seriously, ask one of your friends what a churro is and then go find and consume one. You will thank us for introducing you to it.

... Eon ninja'd me... but what I wrote was kinda like a response to him. DOUBLE NINJA *shot*
    Speaking of ninjas, OT; did anybody else completely flip the f*ck out over this week's Naruto chapter?

Topic

I'll also add that Yamamoto is Red Hots candy (for obvious reasons), and Ukitake is peppermint ice cream. Why? He's got hair that's white like snow (hence winter, hence peppermint), and he's that kind of uber-nice adult that enjoys giving out ice cream to kids.

Oh, and Tousen is triple-chocolate mousse cake, since the sugar rush temporarily blinds you xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Master of the unpredictable xD

*raises eyebrow*
    What? XD

THIS IS PRACTICALLY SACRILIGE! Seriously, ask one of your friends what a churro is and then go find and consume one. You will thank us for introducing you to it.
    Ahahaha. I googled it. Does it have the texture of a doughnut, and is coated with sugar so it tastes sweet? If so, my local equivalent food to that would be "kuih belimbing" (roughly translated to... starfruit dough? idk. XD). I mean, they kind of look the same, except the churro is longer and the one from Malaysia is shorter and fatter. :3

Ahhhh. I miss it. >.<

Speaking of ninjas, OT; did anybody else completely flip the f*ck out over this week's Naruto chapter?
    Didn't Uchiha Madara came back from the dead? XD idk, I don't read Naruto, but my friend does.

OH GOD RUM BALLS. Those things made ME see left as right and up as down after eating about ten of them >_> Then again, that's probably because my grandpa is insane and used Everclear (which is illegal to sell in Ohio because its proof is so high) in them. BUT STILL.
    Now you know what Aizen felt. Ahahaha

I didn't get it. I would've said bat-shaped cookies.
    XD It was a reference from a book, so I wouldn't expect many people to recognize that. It's about a group of vampires who were eating bat broth.     Spoiler:

It also explains about the second choice, but I made a typo. It was supposed to be garlic bread. XD Because vampires supposedly hate garlic. Eh.

Saw that coming.
    Ahaha. Or alternatively, those fish-shaped cheese biscuits, but that would've been far too happy for Halibell.

I think that's the point of the topic, lol xD
    Yeah XD

I am.... BACCCCCCCCK!
    Sorry guys last few days i was in hospital doing some stitchings
    so.. mind updating me?

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Aizen would probably be some disgusting dessert because nobody likes him...
    IKR!!! XD
    Hitsugaya. Popsicle.
    I thought that one was so obvious it didn't even need to be said. =w=
    Orihime would be a good looking dessert but doesn't actually taste good. like her cooking
    Never want to eat an Orihime dessert. XD
    Tia Harribell.. SHARK FIN SOUP!
    This is a dessert...?
    Barragan would be a stale dessert. Way past its use-by date.
    That's just gross. Err... Then again, really fitting. XD
    Oh, and Tousen is triple-chocolate mousse cake, since the sugar rush temporarily blinds you xD
    ...It does...? That's interesting. =w=

@Blackacer Welcome back!! You were in the hospital? Hope you're doing okay~

The club has been kinda slow-ish because by the time it's Thursday or Friday we are done talking about manga and anime and thus everything becomes dead. Until Tuesday. XD

And so I brought up the dessert topic. =w=

Since I'm not quoting everything that was said....

>Churros

Man, churros are the ****.

>Arc not knowing the awesomeness of churros

You go out and get a churro now, young man. I'm not saying another word to you until you do.

>Eon talking about Naruto this week

I forgot to read it until you mentioned it. Then I read it and nearly shat bricks.

Topic
    Komamura would be dog treats and/or dog treat shaped cookies. (obvious reasons)

Hisagi would be a Sour Cherry Ball. (The first time I ate one I thought they were too sour and my cousin yelled at me to "SMILE!" kind of like Kensei did to Shuhei)

Izuru would be a Lemonhead. (He never really smiles. I've never seen someone smile the first time they eat a Lemonhead.)

Ichigo would be orange flavored Hostess cupcakes. (They're out there. Look for 'em.)

Soifon would be something with honey. (She has Suzumebachi. There's something about honet in that name. Hornets sting like bees. Bees make honey. Justification complete.)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Wedding season is OVER! I think. At the very least, my weekends shouldn't be eaten up (though with Half Term holidays starting on Thursday... 8D)

No, I'm enjoying them too.
    Can't be bothered to copy and paste the bold parts of your reply and continue the debate
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Latest Manga:
    If he did...
    Aha, that's hilarious. And totally fitting.

Pick any Bleach character, and say what food they would be, if they were food.

My sister says Matsumoto would be strawberry shortcake. But I think her, Hallibel, (adult) Nel, Orihime, Kuukaku and Yoruichi would all be marshmallows.

I'd probably make Omaeda laddu. For some reason, I'd think of Hinamori as being Ras Malai.

I'll do the same. Probably won't find one.

DO WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    I am.... BACCCCCCCCK!
    so.. mind updating me?
    Rex became the Captain of the 8th Squad. We also gained a new member in tarverboy101 but he seemed to have died.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

You go out and get a churro now, young man. I'm not saying another word to you until you do.
    I figure that also applies to me?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    I am.... BACCCCCCCCK!
    so.. mind updating me?
    Welcome back. =D
    Some stitchings? Spoken like a true member of the 4th Squad. I'm proud of you.

*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Never want to eat an Orihime dessert. XD
    Or a dessert made by Orihime.

This is a dessert...?
    idk. I did change the dessert to food, because idrk what counts as a dessert.

Ahaha. From what I read on wikipedia, though, I think it's roughly the same as my local delicacy called kuih belimbing. Somewhat crunchy texture, sprinkled with sugar, texture (and taste?) similar to donuts. Only difference is, ours are fatter and shorter. Churros seem to be longer and thinner.

Dammit, that's my favorite food. I'm probably never going to see it again for at least another 9 months. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I figure that also applies to me?
    Spoken like my true spatially separated twin. 8D *high fives*

Apart from Orihime, I think my whole post lacks Bleach. XD So here it comes: Unohana. 8D

*Reads the last few pages*
    ...I don't know any of you. :|

Spoiler:- Anime:

Comments in RED.
    i forgot to read it until you mentioned it. Then i read it and nearly shat bricks.
    OMGIKR LOL

topic
    You win a dog treat cookie. =w= Yay.

Ichigo would be orange flavored Hostess cupcakes. (They're out there. Look for 'em.)
    I WANT ONE OF THESE SO FREAKIN' MUCH NOW.
    Or a dessert made by Orihime.
    This is just soooo true. XD

idk. I did change the dessert to food, because idrk what counts as a dessert.
    Don't y'all go changin' mah questions now, ya hear? LOL Sorry I had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercharizard15 View Post
    HI I'M MIN. Now you know me. XD XD XD XD XD HAHAHAHAHA... Yeah. =P
    EDIT (x1000 or so...)

I REALLY hate how when I just so happen to have a few tags in caps, the system thinks my whole message is in caps, and thus lowercases the ENTIRE thing, making me have to go back and re-quote everyone, and re-type ALL my messages. WTF. (It even lowercased the word "I"... WTF.) All because I used the tag (COLOR="Red")(/COLOR) instead of (color="red")(/color) EVEN THOUGH (COLOR="Red")(/COLOR) is the default. WTF!!! (And obviously I substituted the [] for () when showing the tags I used. Duh.)
    Last edited by minchan; 18th October 2011 at 4:40 AM.

*brofist*

**** yeah. Greatest plot twist in the series, if not greatest ever.

Ahahaha. I googled it. Does it have the texture of a doughnut, and is coated with sugar so it tastes sweet? If so, my local equivalent food to that would be "kuih belimbing" (roughly translated to... starfruit dough? idk. XD). I mean, they kind of look the same, except the churro is longer and the one from Malaysia is shorter and fatter. :3

Ahaha. Or alternatively, those fish-shaped cheese biscuits, but that would've been far too happy for Halibell.
    Eh, Churros are probably taste 10 times better than those.
    But that is basically just like a Churro.

You mean Goldfish crackers?

>Eon talking about Naruto this week

I forgot to read it until you mentioned it. Then I read it and nearly shat bricks.
    *sort'a brofist*

That was the only correct reaction.
    Oh yeah, aren't you a member in the One Piece club also?

Topic

Hisagi would be a Sour Cherry Ball. (The first time I ate one I thought they were too sour and my cousin yelled at me to "SMILE!" kind of like Kensei did to Shuhei)

Izuru would be a Lemonhead. (He never really smiles. I've never seen someone smile the first time they eat a Lemonhead.)

Soifon would be something with honey. (She has Suzumebachi. There's something about hornet in that name. Hornets sting like bees. Bees make honey. Justification complete.)
    All pretty good choices. Maybe we should make an official list of these...
    Last edited by Zameric; 18th October 2011 at 7:39 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

THE MANGA IS OUT!
        Spoiler:- Manga:

Spoken like my true spatially separated twin. 8D *high fives*
    *High Five*
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Hi, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Yeahyouknowthis.

I REALLY hate how when I just so happen to have a few tags in caps, the system thinks my whole message is in caps, and thus lowercases the ENTIRE thing, making me have to go back and re-quote everyone, and re-type ALL my messages. WTF. (It even lowercased the word "I"... WTF.) All because I used the tag (COLOR="Red")(/COLOR) instead of (color="red")(/color) EVEN THOUGH (COLOR="Red")(/COLOR) is the default. WTF!!! (And obviously I substituted the [] for () when showing the tags I used. Duh.)
    I didn't know it did that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- manga:

@Fanfic: ...silence. I kill you. No progress. I'm busy as hell and working on a different fic right now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Nice to meet you. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. I just happened to be trained by somebody with the exact same username as you. You can call me Eon.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 20th October 2011 at 1:17 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Hello. arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. I make cookies.

... Have we met before? You seem vaguely familiar. And I don't believe in deja vu. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Eh, Churros are probably taste 10 times better than those.
    But that is basically just like a Churro.

You mean Goldfish crackers?
    Pffft, I like mine better. Especially the ones my mom makes.

XD Yeah that.

ANYWAY.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th October 2011 at 2:04 AM.

LOL This introduction thing is funny. =w=

SO. MANGA.

Spoiler:

Wow I suck at commenting on new chapters.

In other news, I know I keep saying this, but I really hate waiting a whole week for new chapters. *sigh*

[/SPOILER]
    Did you get cut by Tsukishima?

ANYWAY.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- response:

I've got so little to say.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Nice to meet you. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. I just happened to be trained by somebody with the exact same username as you. You can call me Eon.
    Rex: Did you get cut by Tsukishima?
    ...MC-Sensei is NOT amused. NO snack time for either of you for the WEEK!
    Hello. arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. I make cookies.

... Have we met before? You seem vaguely familiar. And I don't believe in deja vu. So yeah.
    Just for that, I'm not helping you fight the zombie cookie monsters! Kill them or heal them to death, they'll just keep coming till all your cookies are GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- response:

I've got so little to say.
    Ahaha. If then, it would make sense, I guess.

Ah, I see.

I know, right? ONE day after manga is out and it's already a cold thread. idk, we need to have some activity that goes around to keep people posting. Topics, yeah, but I'm talking about some sort of... idk, activity. XD If you get what I mean.

Just for that, I'm not helping you fight the zombie cookie monsters! Kill them or heal them to death, they'll just keep coming till all your cookies are GONE!
    Ahhh, glad to see you got your memory back! =D

*shot*

We do need activity. We should have some sort of ongoing game or something... Well maybe not a game... But some sort of ongoing thing...

Any ideas? I'm kinda... Not sure myself... LOL But if we had something, the thread might not seem so... Uh... Dead, all the time. XD

Spoiler:- Latest Manga:
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st October 2011 at 6:59 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

...MC-Sensei is NOT amused. NO snack time for either of you for the WEEK!
    Who needs snack time? They added unnecessary calories and such that make me flabby.

Ahaha. If then, it would make sense, I guess.

Ah, I see.

I know, right? ONE day after manga is out and it's already a cold thread. idk, we need to have some activity that goes around to keep people posting. Topics, yeah, but I'm talking about some sort of... idk, activity. XD If you get what I mean.

Ahhh, glad to see you got your memory back! =D
    We need someone smart who does understands it to explain to us. A dumbed down version of course.

I could be wrong but my explanation still makes sense.

buh-dump chhhhhh. (<------Thats supposed to be a rimshot.)

We do need activity. We should have some sort of ongoing game or something... Well maybe not a game... But some sort of ongoing thing...

Any ideas? I'm kinda... Not sure myself... LOL But if we had something, the thread might not seem so... Uh... Dead, all the time. XD
    It's not really Bleach related. But if you celebrate/observe Halloween, are going to dress up?

I'm going to be an Akatsuki member. Which member? I don't know yet, I'm gonna guy the robe and a conical hat, this Saturday. If I find a rouge shinobi headband and use it.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 21st October 2011 at 9:59 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Spoiler:- manga:
    That makes sense. Though I'm about 99% certain that Kubo hasn't thought that far into it anyway.

I could make up another stat analysis in a few hours.

We need someone smart who does understands it to explain to us. A dumbed down version of course.
    *Throws Eon the mic* All yours, buddy.

It's not really Bleach related. But if you celebrate/observe Halloween, are going to dress up?
    Well, the anime expo is on the 28-30th. And unless I'm mistaken, Kida and I are going on the 29th. I won't do another cosplay, though, since my sister hasn't had enough time to throw one together, with uni work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    You should rewrite Bleach and add all this stuff in
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Who needs snack time? They added unnecessary calories and such that make me flabby.

But if you celebrate/observe Halloween, are going to dress up?

I'm going to be an Akatsuki member. Which member? I don't know yet, I'm gonna guy the robe and a conical hat, this Saturday. If I find a rouge shinobi headband and use it.
    True, but cookies are awesome.

Ahaha, yeah.

Probably not. You should go as a Hollow

Ahaha, that was fun XD

Though... I just had a thought.     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I could make up another stat analysis in a few hours.

*Throws Eon the mic* All yours, buddy.

You should rewrite Bleach and add all this stuff in
    I mean an activity that everyone can participate in

Spoiler:

Seconded.

GUYS. GUESS WHAT. LAST NIGHT, I WON A PIE. SERIOUSLY.

...On topic...

Reply: [quote]THIS SO MUCH. Especially the first part. You'd think Byakuya would be able to fight the troll with more than just shikai and bankai... Regular sword fighting, kidou, I'm pretty damn sure he can handle that stuff. =P[/spoil]

About halloween... I don't really have any costumes here in the dorm. I have my Hetalia cosplay, but it's hardly halloween costume worthy. It's a China cosplay, and it's literally just pants and a Chinese jacket. LOL I don't think I'll be dressing up for halloween. But my dorm might have a trick or treat event of some kind... I'm not quite sure if it's happening or not though.

Though... I just had a thought.     Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I mean an activity that everyone can participate in
    Well, it will be a lot better than my previous ones. I've managed a way to calculate how well rounded a person is; who is each person's best and worst partner (in terms of which stats they cover); and the fact that I have coloured charts means that I can show this in a more colourful way (since I'll be making "combo charts").

Damnit, now I really want to.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 192 of 248 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast