Page 196 of 247 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Lastest manga:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but I'm dropping Bleach. I can't stand to read these failures of Kubo anymore.

(I'm not quitting this club though)

Hey everyone, just dropping by. I had a busy busy week, and be back regularly next week.

Spoiler:- But anyways MANGA.:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:- Response to Cell:

Spoiler:- Manga:

EDIT: Just thowing it out there. I was bored today so I made my Shinigami appearance and personality slightly more detailed.
    Last edited by kusari; 10th November 2011 at 4:42 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Good job Cell, instigating Arc's sadist tendencies.
    Now we all have to watch out for missing body parts...
    We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Hey guys, maybe we should have an archive for Forbidden Kidou that we've created on the first page; just links to the various posts and such. Sound like a good idea?
    I think Zam is doing the archiving. But he does summarize the spells as well so they could have been interpreted differently. Or did you mean a specific page that links to the individual posts of each spell?

and only those with incredibly pure intentions and thoughts would survive. Since it has such a high fatality rate, the Central 46 determined that the danger was just too great and outlawed its use except under highly specific circumstances, such as -redacted-.
    Hmm. does perverted thoughts fall under "evil"?

What does redacted mean? XD

Manga~
        Spoiler:

It's week 10. Hooyeah. Finals coming up next week, and I''m done. No more writing class! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: I felt like I wanted to do it, so here:

Normal Kido spells (an earlier topic. We had... 3 replies? XD)
    1. Fuujinbakufu (Cyclone Seal)
    2. Tenrai Ten: Ten no Fukusou (Divine Point: Point of Convergence)
    3. Kokuu Tayasu (Empty Sky Eradication)

Forbidden Kido spells
    1. Gomon (The Rack)
    2. Black/White Hole
    3. Nozomu Jihimuzan (... To see mercy and cruelty? *shot*)
    4. Infinite Overdrive
    5. Mugen Yumegokochi (Infinite Dream State)
    6. Honnou (Instinct)
    7. Rakuin (Stigma) + Bachiatari no Tsume (Fingernail of the Accursed)
    8. Gravitational Push
    9. Purple Blood
    10. Shuku Hyakuhei (Purge All Evil)

3 normal Kido and 12 forbidden Kido.

o.o

And supposedly, there are like 100 for each Hado and Bakudo and I don't think there's be even up to 10 of forbidden Kido. If there's such a whole lot of them lying around somewhere... the Central 46 would go nuts. XD

Hmm. Maybe I should just turn Purple Blood into a normal Kido and get rid some of its overpowered ability. And start creating healing Kido instead of sacrificial ones instead.

Though, on another note, if someone wants to archive all these Kido *glances at ILPy* I think some of those could do with some... pruning. Some posts have only the Kido in them, while some others have the Kido but comments on other stuff as well so they look kind of messy.. Whatever. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th January 2012 at 4:40 AM.

Spoiler:- Manga 472:

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm dropping Bleach. I can't stand to read these failures of Kubo anymore.

(I'm not quitting this club though)
    Then you should just watch the anime instead.
    I think the writers are fixing some of the plot elements in the manga.

Hey guys, maybe we should have an archive for Forbidden Kidou that we've created on the first page; just links to the various posts and such. Sound like a good idea?
    Like Arc said, I've got all of them saved on my comp.
    I could make an archive post to link to.
    I have summarized some of the Kido, but I've left most of them untouched.
    I only really edited to clarify sentences and fix grammar/spelling.
    I also tried to come up with Japanese and/or English names for each.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Hmm. does perverted thoughts fall under "evil"?

What does redacted mean? XD
    If so, then we'd all be in big trouble. ;p

Redacted means that something was taken out or censored.

3 normal Kido and 12 forbidden Kido

And supposedly, there are like 100 for each Hado and Bakudo and I don't think there's be even up to 10 of forbidden Kido. If there's such a whole lot of them lying around somewhere... the Central 46 would go nuts. XD

Hmm. Maybe I should just turn Purple Blood into a normal Kido and get rid some of its overpowered ability. And start creating healing Kido instead of sacrificial ones instead.

Though, on another note, if someone wants to archive all these Kido *glances at ILPy* I think some of those could do with some... pruning. Some posts have only the Kido in them, while some others have the Kido but comments on other stuff as well so they look kind of messy.. Whatever. XD
    Kido numbers are a ranking system of difficulty to cast/power.
    Two or more Kido could share the same number.

I was thinking about bringing the regular Kido discussion back...
    Last edited by Zameric; 10th November 2011 at 2:35 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I've been busy with real life lately. Sorry I wasn't so active lately. I tried for a while but I have so many communities I'm a part of that it's hard to come by a lot. I'll come by every once in a while, every few weeks to a month, maybe more frequently during certain time periods. Late December until late January, I'll probably be more active. You might not see much of me until then, though. I'll be on Facebook and MSN though, so if you have to talk to me, please do it there. I'm sorry I couldn't be more active, even though I said I was going to be. I'm losing sleep as it is, barely getting assignments done, and I'm just having trouble adjusting to college, still. Just wanted to let you guys know, because I haven't been around much. I just have so many other things to do...

But I have been keeping up with the manga... Things have been interesting, but not interesting enough for me to write a whole big response to it, you know? That's another reason I haven't been here as much. Maybe when I have time, I'll put together my thoughts on a bunch of chapters as a group.

Oh yeah, if you don't have my FB/MSN you can ask someone who does, and they can tell you.

Sorry for being off topic right now but I figure I owed an explanation as to why I haven't been around.

Why haven't I posted in a while...

Spoiler:

Did not answer my question about fraternal twins
    I thought that was rhetorical/a joke, and that you either knew already or just googled it.
    Twins that are from different sperms (either because 2 eggs were released instead of 1, or because the egg split or something).
    Yes, of course energy can be converted. But earlier you said you can "create" infinite reiatsu. If anything, your last post just supported me and... contradicted your own point =P

And yes, you can convert mass into energy. But there is (or has to be) a certain limit to the amount of reiatsu that a shinigami can harbor.
    As I mentioned, the infinite was a humourous exaggeration. The argument is being able to "create" reiryoku/reishi (since reiatsu is the force/pressure, not the energy/particles). One could argue that by converting from mass to energy (or energy to mass), you are "destroying mass and creating energy" (or vice versa).
    As for harbouring reishi/reiryoku, Quincy can do it via Gintou.

No, it's the same as your third generation hexa chart.
    I replaced my blank hexa charts with yours. >.>
    Oh, right, sorry I've been working with Oct charts too much.
    I think I didn't make one because Ice Heart was inactive, and only 3rd gen charts have been made if they can be coloured as well.

Now we all have to watch out for missing body parts...
    Like arms?

I think Zam is doing the archiving. But he does summarize the spells as well so they could have been interpreted differently. Or did you mean a specific page that links to the individual posts of each spell?

What I would do is have a link on the first post that says "Fanon Kidou" or something like that, which links to another post. On the second post is a bunch of spoilers, one for each kidou spell. In the spoiler is the kidou spell as well as who created it and a link to the original post.
    Thoughts?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

If so, then we'd all be in big trouble. ;p
    Was thinking of ILPy

Redacted means that something was taken out or censored.
    Ahh, I see.

Kido numbers are a ranking system of difficulty to cast/power.
    Two or more Kido could share the same number.
    Yes but, my point still stands. We're supposed to have more normal Kido spells compared to forbidden ones. XP Unless all the Captains spend their free time devising overpowered spell just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Why haven't I posted in a while...
    Was wondering about that. You're usually one of the first earliest responders to manga.

Spoiler:
    See? That's what I said
    lolyeahthat.

I thought that was rhetorical/a joke, and that you either knew already or just googled it.
    Twins that are from different sperms (either because 2 eggs were released instead of 1, or because the egg split or something).
    I did. Just to check that you were too lazy to answer my questions
    I prefer the term dizygotic twins. Fraternal twins make it sound like they became twins after living together in a fraternity house or something. XD

One could argue that by converting from mass to energy (or energy to mass), you are "destroying mass and creating energy" (or vice versa).
    I know about the mass-energy conversion. Basically what we've been doing for the past 10 weeks. But. It's still a conversion, in a sense. "Create" just makes it sound so wrong.

And don't tell me you're converting your body mass to spirit energy? You're already too thin as you are.

I was referring specifically to the amount that a shinigami can keep inside his body, rather than a peripheral device attached to your arm or something.

Like arms?
    ARMS HELL YEAH

What I would do is have a link on the first post that says "Fanon Kidou" or something like that, which links to another post. On the second post is a bunch of spoilers, one for each kidou spell. In the spoiler is the kidou spell as well as who created it and a link to the original post.
    Thoughts?
    Which means that there would have to be at most three people working on that, (Ed, who maintains the first post, you, who maintain the pseudo-first post, and another member who maintains the Kido list) or at least two (Ed and you, if either one of you is willing to make that second post. I can see Ed not doing that. XD)

I can work on that... I guess. If you want me to. Or whoever.
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th November 2011 at 2:04 AM.

Spoiler:

Like arms?
        Spoiler:

Nice link, I kind of forgot about those.

Yeah, and maybe a leg or a kidney...

Was thinking of ILPy

Yes but, my point still stands. We're supposed to have more normal Kido spells compared to forbidden ones. XP Unless all the Captains spend their free time devising overpowered spell just for the sake of it.

ARMS HELL YEAH

Eh, there are plenty of others, but he'd be the first... >.>

I know. I was just trying to clarify something else.

Oh dear...

Me and ILP do almost all of the club activities, huh?

Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation. (Yeah, I'm bringin' it back)
    Hado #38, Senkei Bakuhatsu (線形 爆発 ; Linear Explosion)
    The caster's hand glows with charged spiritual energy for a few minutes. This allows them to draw a line/shape/outline on a surface. Then the caster has to smack the center of the mark to active the linear shaped explosion. The spell can be used to create openings in obstacles or to create a focused explosion on a small point. The explosion also exerts a small concussive recoil on the caster.
    Incantation: Coming soon.
    Last edited by Zameric; 11th November 2011 at 5:44 AM.

Was thinking of ILPy
    >.>
    <.<
    >.>

Was wondering about that. You're usually one of the first earliest responders to manga.
    Haven't used my laptop in a while. It's weird.

I did. Just to check that you were too lazy to answer my questions
    I prefer the term dizygotic twins. Fraternal twins make it sound like they became twins after living together in a fraternity house or something. XD
    Figured I use "Fraternal" simply because most people know that. If I said "dizygotic" I'd just get blank looks from most people.

And don't tell me you're converting your body mass to spirit energy? You're already too thin as you are.
    Doesn't necessarily have to be my body's mass.

I was referring specifically to the amount that a shinigami can keep inside his body, rather than a peripheral device attached to your arm or something.
    Reiatsu pills!

Which means that there would have to be at most three people working on that, (Ed, who maintains the first post, you, who maintain the pseudo-first post, and another member who maintains the Kido list) or at least two (Ed and you, if either one of you is willing to make that second post. I can see Ed not doing that. XD)

It will work exactly like the squad pages, really. There's a link on the "first" post, and whoever created the linked post will update it whenever it needs to be updated. Since I pretty much control the "first" post anyway, I could just make the kidou page and link it, then Ed can copy over the link onto the first post.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 12th November 2011 at 4:31 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Nice link, I kind of forgot about those.
    I never even remembered those

Yeah, and maybe a leg or a kidney...
    Losing one kidney won't hurt you. =D
    ... Unless you've donated the other one, of course.

Oh dear...
    *Fran pose* *oar'd*

Me and ILP do almost all of the club activities, huh?
    Yeah, all other members don't post here at all. Eon doesn't post his fic as well, eh?

Incantation: Coming soon.
    I somehow think of this as:

"Coming soon! Hadou #38, Senkei Bakuhatsu!"

XP

>.>
    <.<
    >.>
    ^.^
    v.v
    ^.^

Figured I use "Fraternal" simply because most people know that. If I said "dizygotic" I'd just get blank looks from most people.
    Not from me. And since you were talking to me, eh.

Reiatsu pills!
    Reminds me of Hanataro. And the joke Unohana pulled on him.

It will work exactly like the squad pages, really. There's a link on the "first" post, and whoever created the linked post will update it whenever it needs to be updated. Since I pretty much control the "first" post anyway, I could just make the kidou page and link it, then Ed can copy over the link onto the first post.
    So you're going to make the Kido post?

Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Relief Surge

Type: Healing Kido

Incantation: N/A

Effect: A bluish aura is emitted from the user's palm, then envelops a body part of a target. The target is immediately relieved of any sort of pain he/she has on that particular body part.

How the spell works: It numbs off cell receptors around the part of the wound, as well as severing nerve cells around it. It is completely safe to be used on minor wounds but there is a risk of using it to relieve major wounds, because the surrounding cells will die with elongated use of this spell, and the target might lose a chunk of his/her body part if used excessively. The spell is also used to ease someone's death due to a wound too major it's incurable, so he/she doesn't feel any pain while dying.

*sniff*

Note: It first appeared in Ed's fic, used by Dosu, the 4th Squad Captain. Just thought I'd give it a name

“I’m sorry," He said, solemnly, "It’s been to long. I can’t heal it.”

Oujou’s face turned grave. “B-but, can’t you heal it with kidou?”

”…No, the wounds are too serious.” He held a hand to her chest, and released an aura of blue from it.

A second later, Dosu pulled his hand back, and Alex stopped her cries of pain.

“It…it was all I could do. At the very least, she’ll die in much less pain now.”

Oujou looked away from Dosu, back at Alex. She was looking at Dosu. She looked back at him.

“I’m sorry, Oujou.”

Then she closed her eyes and her body went limp.
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th November 2011 at 8:23 PM.

Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Chou Mukankaku (Ultra Numb)

Type: Bakudou

Level Number: #94

Incantation: Weave of control, that which holds us all, constrict and constrain. Stand steadfast against all force; repel all weakness. Hold strong against the void and carry all to the end.

Effect: The spell blocks the target's nervous system completely, stopping any capability for movement, speech, or coherent thought. The only parts of the system the spell doesn't target are the parts governing invoulntary reactions like breathing and heartbeat, thus keeping the subject alive and yet functionally insensate.

How the spell works: Chou Mukankaku blocks any signals from getting through with copious ammounts of tiny Bakudou spells that are inserted into the target's body. The spell requires direct contact with the target to work, and is best used on the nerve clusters at the base of the skull to induce paralysis faster. Under the influence of the spell, the target cannot free themselves physically by any means. The only way to break out of the spell is for the target to flood their body with reiatsu, breaking down every one of the microscopic Bakudou spells. As there is such a large number of them, despite their relative weakness this takes a huge ammount of reiatsu to do, thus the #94 classification. As such this spell is best utilized in combination with reiatsu suppression spells such as Chou Yokuatsu or Kyokkou, though against weaker targets, this will prove unnecessary.

Name: Chou Yokuatsu (Ultra Suppression)

Level Number: #94, part 2

Effect: Wraps the target in a thick blanket of spirit energy that sinks into their body and greatly hampers their ability to use reiatsu.

How the spell works: The spell saturates the target's body with the caster's spirit energy, forcing the target's body to involuntarily lower the ammount of reiatsu the target can summon as a preventative measure. The only way to fight the spell is for the target to exert their spirit energy to eat away at the spell. However, this takes a while, anywhere from five minutes to eight hours depending on the amount of power put behind the spell.

And just because I'm bored, another forbidden Kidou.

Create a Forbidden Kido. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Ryouga Tomoseiyaku (Surpassing All Limits)

Type: Self-Enhancing Kidou

Level Number: N/A

Effect: The cousin to "Mugen no Obadoraibu [Arc's Infinite Overdrive]", this spell has one singluar function: to remove the spiritual limiters the soul and spirit body of the user place on reiatsu output.

How the spell works: Much like physical strength and brain power, the body (and soul, in this case) places limits on the amount of reiatsu that the target can draw upon at any given time, usually about 10% of their total output. By removing these natural limiters, the user of this spell can access far more reiatsu than normal, anywhere from 20% to 70% in most cases.

Why the spell is forbidden: Removing the body's natural limiters is never safe, and the more reiatsu the user draws forth the more damage they do to their body. In extreme cases, bones will break under the force of the user's reiatsu and muscles and ligaments will tear. In addition, the body often cannot handle the increased strength and speed the user gains from their increased spiritual output and will damage itself further. Only someone with a body that is used to inhuman pressure on their spirit body and incredible amounts of pain can use this spell effectively, and often even that is not enough. Theoretically, someone with a body physically adapted to excessive direct stress from spiritual power could use the spell to its full potential, but as of yet no such user has been discovered.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
    Eh, I'll give it a shot.

Name: Tsuki no Kokuanmen (Dark Side of The Moon)

Level: Forbidden

Incantation: Speak to me and breathe; while on the run, you turn to time for the great gig in the sky. There is not money, only us and them, painted any colour you like. It is not brain damage, it is the eclipse.

Effect: Dark Side of The Moon causes all materials in the vicinity of the caster (a spherical area with an approximate radius of 10 metres) to undergo the following changes in physical characteristics:
    -The weight of the material will proportionally reflect its density, rather than the effect of gravitational pull.
    -The density itself will not be altered in any way.
    With this spell in effect, any item made of wood is light enough to be carried with a single arm, whereas anything made of metal becomes ridiculously heavy. This spell is forbidden simply because it renders all zanpakutou unwieldy and (perhaps the bigger concern here) messes with the structural stability of everything around the caster. It causes massive economic damage is what I'm trying to say, since concrete and steel structures will collapse under their own weight, whereas wooden structures are weak enough to be blown away with a huff and a puff.
    This is the only time when it'd be a good idea to choose 1kg of cotton over 1kg of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Specifically, fraternal twins are twins that are born because 2 eggs were released and fertilised within a short interval of each other. Split eggs result in identical twins because they contain the same genetic code.
    Last edited by Jinchuuriki Hunter; 14th November 2011 at 1:47 PM.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

Specifically, fraternal twins are twins that are born because 2 eggs were released and fertilised within a short interval of each other. Split eggs result in identical twins because they contain the same genetic code.
    Aha, how did I miss this? >.< But yeah, split eggs cause monozyogotic twins.

Also. Since I finished my finals (well technically there's one portfolio left but that's not an exam ) and since Zam said that only he and ILPy are the ones who are doing the club activity >.> I'll go make that Kido post. Probably the one after this. For this post, I'll start by compiling the links first. I'll split the list to Hado, Bakudo and Forbidden Kido. And maybe sort them numerically if I feel like it I'll list the English name first and then only the translation (if any). And I'll copy the Kido from the post verbatim.

Another thought is we can create a Google doc. So anyone can edit it (hence the updating work doesn't have to be on one person) and there's no word limit or something. But I really prefer to just make it here. Thoughts?

Only problem is, we might run out of space as more Kido are being created. Well... I guess we can simply make a second Kido post or something.

So here goes.

Normal Kido spells
    1. Cyclone Seal (Fuujinbakufu)
    2. Divine Point: Point of Convergence (Tenrai Ten: Ten no Fukusou)
    3. Empty Sky Eradication (Kokuu Tayasu)
    4. Linear Explosion (Senkei Bakuhatsu)
    5. Relief Surge
    6. Ultra Numb (Chou Mukankaku) + Ultra Suppression (Chou Yokuatsu)

Forbidden Kido spells
    1. The Rack (Gomon)
    2. Black/White Hole
    3. Nozomu Jihimuzan
    4. Infinite Overdrive
    5. Infinite Dream State (Mugen Yumegokochi)
    6. Instinct (Honnou)
    7. Stigma (Rakuin) + Fingernail of the Accursed (Bachiatari no Tsume)
    8. Gravitational Push
    9. Purple Blood
    10. Purge All Evil (Shuku Hyakuhei)
    11. Dark Side of The Moon (Tsuki no Kokuanmen)

If anyone else has any links from Narnia that I missed, feel free to add.
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th November 2011 at 2:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arc03
        Spoiler:- :
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Fanon Kido Spells

Greetings. This is the Squad 4 Captain, arceus03 . So there's this aspect called "Kido" introduced by Kubo in Bleach. Generally, it can be divided into three categories, namely Hado (Way of Destruction), Bakudo (Way of Confinement) and healing Kido. There are (at least) 100 spells for each of the first two, and goodness knows how many for the healing Kido. And to boot, Kubo also included "Forbidden Kido" in his story (oh well). And since the members are so creative, we decided to "help" Kubo by creating our own Kido spells... Not that he uses (or even knows about) them, but hey, it's fun. Here, I will list the spells according to their categories (verbatim), and link to the original posts. Credits (and complaints) go to the members who made the spells.

Normal Kido Spells

For the Offensive and Binding spells, they will be listed in numerical order. Since healing Kido aren't numbered by default, I'll just list them in order of which they first were made.
        Spoiler:

Forbidden Kido Spells

Forbidden Kido spells are also not numbered and categorized by default, though there are some disputes whether sacrificial Kido are or are not deemed as Forbidden Kido. Until further information is obtained from the series itself, I will sort the Kido on order of which they were first posted, for now.

Spoiler:- Forbidden Kido:
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th December 2011 at 8:12 PM.

Name: Rokusuzu (Six Bells)

Type: Bakudo

Level Number: #65

Incantation: In the early day, fall to slumber.
    Ring truth among the cacophony.
    Rip dreams with ruthless cries.
    Test the pride of wounded beast and push through the raging glow.
    Blackened roar, massive roar, shatter skies.
    Hear the silence, fear the sound.

Effect: The target(s) are rendered into a state of euphoria for a short period of time.

How the spell works: The caster's hands become cloaked in an aura of lavender energy. Once the hand are fully engulfed, the caster claps sicks times. However, instead of projecting the normal clapping sounds, each clap radiates the ringing of a large bell (the kind commonly seen on churches). The sound becomes louder the harder the caster claps, and changes the effectiveness of the spell. The length of the euphoric period is directly affected by the volume of the sound. As the sound gets louder it covers more area and the shorter the euphoric period becomes. Conversely, the quieter the sound gets, the less area it covers but the longer the euphoric period lasts. At most it lasts 15 minutes; at the least, it lasts 1 minute.

Create a Forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Hagetakaouja Konpakuminori (Vulture King Soul Harvest)

Type: Hado

Level Number: #98

Incantation: Screams of lust, resound.
    From this imperfect dream, fall to anguish.
    Watch in silence as illness is inked to page.
    Scream and plead for salvation.
    In the wake,*be*buried in your vanity!

Effect: The kido deals a pain that can only quelled in death.

How the spell works: The caster's arm is shrouded in black energy. They curl their hand into the shape of a vulture's claw and their right eye becomes vulture-like. Using this eye, they lock onto their intended target. Once deciding upon the target, the black energy is released towards the target, taking on the full form of a vulture's claw. It pierces direftly through the target and inflicts hellish pain to the target's soul. The pain is unending, except in death.

Why it's forbidden: Due to the extreme pain it causes, the spell was deemed dangerous for the general public to use. All records easily obtainable by the public have been destroyed and all known practitioners have been killed.
    Last edited by kusari; 16th November 2011 at 3:00 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

Name: Rokusuzu (Six Bells)
    Added =D Oh, you added another spell. I'll put that in.

I have no idea though how many characters are allowed in one post.. Anyone has any idea?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter
    I was thinking of the unfertilised egg splitting, and then two seperate sperm fertilising each egg. Unless that just doesn't happen?

Added =D Oh, you added another spell. I'll put that in.

I have no idea though how many characters are allowed in one post.. Anyone has any idea?
    Thanks for the post. I wanted to check with Golde first just in case; plus if we add something like a "projects" section, we can include Min's timeline (lol) and Zam's arm list.

No idea. But looking at Eon's chapters, I think you're in the safe zone.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Reply to ILPy's:

I was thinking of the unfertilised egg splitting, and then two seperate sperm fertilising each egg. Unless that just doesn't happen?
    I don't really think so... Because an unfertilized egg already has 23 gametes in them. If it further splits, wouldn't it have only half of that? Unless they undergo mitosis, which I have never heard of before. XD

Thanks for the post. I wanted to check with Golde first just in case; plus if we add something like a "projects" section, we can include Min's timeline (lol) and Zam's arm list.
    Anytime. If Ed doesn't want it I'll simply list it on my Squad page. Eh.

No idea. But looking at Eon's chapters, I think you're in the safe zone.
    Are tag codes included in the character count? Because the post has plenty of them.
    Last edited by arceus03; 16th November 2011 at 9:58 PM.

Name: Gintomegane (Silver Clasp)

Type: Bakudo

Level Number: 44

Incantation:Bind heaven to earth,
    where sky falls to sea.
    Layered rings of burning stones,
    broken strands of darkened brass,*
    scrawl your seal upon the wind.

Effect: A spell in the same vein as Hainawa and Sajo Sabaku, Gintomegane binds the target's limbs with silver energy strands. In essence, it is a slightly weaker version of Sajo Sabaku.

How the spell works: Silver energy strands are released from the caster's hand, wrapping and binding the target.

Create a Forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Oujakousa (King's Cross) [Part One]

Type: Forbidden/Bakudo

Level Number: #99

Incantation:Vessel of hell, descend now.
    Cracking scenes, broken walls.
    The king's reign swallows horror.
    Descend, the great spire.

Effect: A Celtic cross made of silver energy falls from the sky. The cross is ~20 feet in height. Along with the large cross, ten cross-like swords made of crimson energy also fall, planting into the ground.

How the spell works: The spell is preperation and is only used with its second part.

Name: Kamiketteitkikeishi (Deity's Final * Execution) [Part Two]

Type: Forbidden/Hado

Level Number: #99

Incantation:Fractures form in existance from the impacts of dying stars.
    Determination descends to hell.
    Sparkling diamonds are obscured by blood.
    In the face of annihilation, wills are broken.
    With the sanctuary in ruins, paradise is brought to an end.
    From the ashes, aeons of desolation arise.
    Creation will be isolated.
    Hate will darken the skies as they feed us to the fires.

Effect: The large cross created by the first part of the spell sends out chains of energy that bind the target in a crusifixion-esque position. Ince the target is secured, the ten sword crosses fly up, impaling the target is the ten most vulnerable parts of their body.

How the spell works: The continuation of the previous spell, kills the victim painfully.

Why its forbidden: The energy taken to create the crosses is too strenuous for most shinigami, ultimately making this a sacrificial kido. However, it also draws a large amount of energy from the world around, potentially causing the balance of souls to be nearly thrown off.

Manga later.

Look no further than the

Spoiler:- Reply to ILPy's:
        Spoiler:

I don't really think so... Because an unfertilized egg already has 23 gametes in them. If it further splits, wouldn't it have only half of that? Unless they undergo mitosis, which I have never heard of before. XD

Are tag codes included in the character count? Because the post has plenty of them.
    To both questions: *shrug*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

You really love this topic, don't you? XD

Spoiler:

To both questions: *shrug*
        Spoiler:

I just checked the FAQs, I don't think so. And I think those that are inside QUOTE tags also don't count, since if your post only contains quotes it won't let you post until you've added at least 10 characters.

That said, what if I put all the Kido spells in QUOTE tags, with the quotes originating from the original post? That way, I won't need to link it since the quote kind of does that itself already. Would that be okay?

btw. It snowed today. XD <-Excuse him, first time experiencing snow. *shot*

You really love this topic, don't you? XD*
    About as much as Eon.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03;13758277[spoil
    Yeah, so Ginjou shared the "upgrade" with them. Your point was?[/spoil]
        Spoiler:- response:

Did you enjoy it?

Spoiler:- manga:

Look no further than the

Spoiler:- Manga 473:

The zanpakuto rebellion arc is starting in the dub!

If school wasn't in the way, I'd drive a few hours north and go enjoy the snow too. :P

About as much as Eon.

Spoiler:- response:
    I'm glad.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 18th November 2011 at 3:04 AM.

Page 196 of 247 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast