Page 198 of 247 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 6174

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Also, apparently, liking Bleach makes you a nerd. And, apparently, Nerd = Rapist. I'm not sure how that works, but it seems that random people in McDonald's know.
    I was under the assumption that liking anime makes you a nerd. And that I was King Nerd of this club.
    How nerd = rapist I have no idea. I'm a prime example of how Nerd = Stalker, so I guess Stalker = Rapist? Then again, Stalker = Sexy according to Twilight so...
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    It could be a lie, but Yamamoto strikes me as the old school "honor and respect are everything" kind of guy.
    Yeah. Who was it that showed that flashback? It could be them (and the whole group) that's lying. Again, though, bit of a stretch.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Dammit Arc, he's a doctor not a captain... *shot*
    I just remembered he's a doctor after I read Ilpy's post. XD

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And I think Inoue is literally a Deus Ex Machina now.
    *does not know and not want to know trope terms*

Also, apparently, liking Bleach makes you a nerd. And, apparently, Nerd = Rapist. I'm not sure how that works, but it seems that random people in McDonald's know.
    I think more along the lines of reading Bleach gives you the feeling of wanting to troll people for no reason. More like. XD

I was under the assumption that liking anime makes you a nerd. And that I was King Nerd of this club.
    How nerd = rapist I have no idea. I'm a prime example of how Nerd = Stalker, so I guess Stalker = Rapist? Then again, Stalker = Sexy according to Twilight so...
    Eh, anime fans are either otaku or weaboo. Not nerds.

You were King Nerd? Hmm.

still not as gay as twilight...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Manga!:

Eh, I stopped watching the Anime, my time slot for that has been occupied.
    I will catch up once Mid-Terms are over, which starts in 2-3 weeks.

Thanksgiving was fun
    Me and my girlfriend cooked a huuuuge feast. But it was lonely >.>
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 26th November 2011 at 8:51 AM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Eh, I stopped watching the Anime, my time slot for that has been occupied.
    I will catch up once Mid-Terms are over, which starts in 2-3 weeks.
    I've got finals coming up. My first one is next Monday. So after next next week I should will be on my Winter break.

And I've recently caught a cold, geebus I hate being sick. :/

Anyways.....
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:

I fear that may have been the club's record.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I think more along the lines of reading Bleach gives you the feeling of wanting to troll people for no reason. More like. XD
    I just feel... bored.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Eh, anime fans are either otaku or weaboo. Not nerds.
    I'm sure nerd is an umbrella term that otaku and weaboo fall under.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    And I've recently caught a cold, geebus I hate being sick. :/
    D8 Hope you get well soon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:
    Comments in bold. Tbh, I this wasn't one of your finest, ILP. You're looking at all the wrong things.

.:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Spoiler:- Reply to Eon:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Comments in bold. Tbh, I this wasn't one of your finest, ILP. You're looking at all the wrong things.
    Note to self: Reread, read slowly, and read multiple scanlations XD.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Response:

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- Manga 475:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th November 2011 at 10:06 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- reply to kusari:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- reply to Zam:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th November 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Spoiler:- reply to kusari:
        Spoiler:- Reply:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Check for bolding.

Look no further than the

^ I'm not even going to bother, kusari. You can have your opinions. I can have mine. It's eight o'clock and I'm in the middle of writing four papers. You're putting words in my mouth with half of your points, and I'm just going to stop before I say something I'll regret later.

Well, the club seems a little dead, and I saw this on Crunchyroll, so I thought I'd share it.
    I had no idea that Kubo-sensei is a Gorillaz fan.
    Maybe I should try to pick out a song for each major character...
    I'll edit this post later if I do come up with some.

Spoiler:- Anime 350:
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd December 2011 at 5:45 AM.

What.The.Hell?

Just...what?

No this isn't about the manga or anime, this crap that happened above and on the last page!?

Now I know why I was finding it harder to work on the fic or keep up with the anime Or Club.

Rant:

Kubo being stupid.

We've all said this about how many times? You can only say something so many times before getting SICK of it. I won't defend Kubo or ignore the fact we all have opinions and must respect them. HOWEVER, the simple fact we KNOW how every sees and views Kubo storytelling skills. WE DON'T NEED to hear it after EVERY FREAK'IN CHAPTER!

Honestly, just the fandom as a whole just irks me know with all the constant bashing. Once Bleach dies Kubo will have to try again or or retire. THERE. I predicted the future. FYI He'll eventually die as will everyone else.

Do you really want to waste your life saying "Kubo sucks because...Blahblahblah?"

I can't even begin to think of WHY people who think he's suck a godawful writer, yet would analyze his chapters SO deeply, and yet become enraged when they find something they dislike. It's like me getting pissed at my fridge for being empty after I ate all the food and checked again, repeatedly.

Just, say what you want about everything else but can we just move on from the fact we know he isn't best writer ever?

The fact I had to come here and start of post off with a rant instead of normally playing catch up just shows how tired I am of the crap.

Catching up on manga/Anime and will hopefully have my beta reading my chapter this week.

Peace.

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    What.The.Hell?

Just...what?

No this isn't about the manga or anime, this crap that happened above and on the last page!?

Now I know why I was finding it harder to work on the fic or keep up with the anime Or Club.

Rant:

Kubo being stupid.

We've all said this about how many times? You can only say something so many times before getting SICK of it. I won't defend Kubo or ignore the fact we all have opinions and must respect them. HOWEVER, the simple fact we KNOW how every sees and views Kubo storytelling skills. WE DON'T NEED to hear it after EVERY FREAK'IN CHAPTER!

Honestly, just the fandom as a whole just irks me know with all the constant bashing. Once Bleach dies Kubo will have to try again or or retire. THERE. I predicted the future. FYI He'll eventually die as will everyone else.

Do you really want to waste your life saying "Kubo sucks because...Blahblahblah?"

I can't even begin to think of WHY people who think he's suck a godawful writer, yet would analyze his chapters SO deeply, and yet become enraged when they find something they dislike. It's like me getting pissed at my fridge for being empty after I ate all the food and checked again, repeatedly.

Just, say what you want about everything else but can we just move on from the fact we know he isn't best writer ever?

The fact I had to come here and start of post off with a rant instead of normally playing catch up just shows how tired I am of the crap.

Catching up on manga/Anime and will hopefully have my beta reading my chapter this week.

Peace.
    Cooooooool. You've said it. =D I wouldn't say "My thoughts exactly", but I'm done with analyzing the plot and storyline. Plus we're probably overanalyzing the story, as it is. Kubo might just want to point out a certain fact but we all have to go far and extrapolate and put in all those speculations and whatnot. And getting pissed I'm just going with the flow now. As for what's keeping me reading Bleach, I'm interested in how it's going to end, partly, and is curious about Unohana's powers mainly.

Hey guys, I think I found a good theme song for Riruka.
    I haven't listened to this one in a little while, but it came up on a shuffle session.

"Love Street" by The Doors

And that's about all I've got to say at the moment. ;p

... wut?
    Guys, you are, essentially, having an argument over a fictional plot, you do realise this right? There's no need to get so angry or condescending about it to eachother.
    play nice, kiddies

Yeah, Uni was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be, that and Bleach has just turned into a long and arduous torture of what was an original and interesting plot.

We need to have another group convo at some point =]

Now, I have time to FINALLY get these symbols done, because SOMEPONY keeps "mentioning" them to me ... However, I don't have the list anymore and some people were still indecisive, once I have a full list I can make those if people still want them.
    The Holidays start after this Friday so I should be able to get thme done, but my biggest news?

I'M GETTING A NEW PUPPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Now, I have time to FINALLY get these symbols done, because SOMEPONY keeps "mentioning" them to me ... However, I don't have the list anymore and some people were still indecisive, once I have a full list I can make those if people still want them.
    The Holidays start after this Friday so I should be able to get thme done, but my biggest news?

I'M GETTING A NEW PUPPY!
    Can you give us a list of who you still need symbol ideas from? ;p

I wonder if Golde could make him a mask like Yammy's puppy.

Spoiler:- Anime 351:

Can you give us a list of who you still need symbol ideas from? ;p

I wonder if Golde could make him a mask like Yammy's puppy.

Spoiler:- Anime 351:
    No, I don't have anyone - I had to delete a whole load of stuff because my computer started to run REALLY slowly
    So if people want them, which I doubt because we're still using the previous ones, then I need their flowers over again.
    The only one I remember was a cactus flower...

Manga's out.

Look no further than the

Kida's back!

And yes, I realize I overreacted a bit to last week's manga. That's why I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    The only one I remember was a cactus flower...
    Ahaha, that's mine, in electric blue.

Spoiler:- manga:

My new chapter should be up by this weekend at the latest, maybe even as early as today.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 7th December 2011 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    We need to have another group convo at some point =]

I'M GETTING A NEW PUPPY!
    1. Yes, yes we do. I blame timezones and college/uni. But I'm sure we can drag a few people online.
    2. a) I bet it was this one, wasn't it? Look at the words you capitalised
    2. b) I don't even remember mine XD. I know I was going to go with Iris before Eon told me that was taken by the canon Squad 7. Maybe I'll try and look through the club again.
    Got it:
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    I kindly request for my insignia to be a Kennedia; as it signifies "intellectual beauty" which I think represents both Da.c and I quite well. As I myself consider intelligence to be a beautiful quality of a person, and Da.c... well, you are well-enough acquainted with him to understand without me needing to explain.
    3. Awesome!
    YES THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th December 2011 at 6:04 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 198 of 247 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast