Page 21 of 248 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

to say it is dark in japanese u say it is without light..... also my zanpaktou profile is still being tweaked so I can put it on here and not have to take it down again (short post so I have to say)
    Kuro is easier... Kuro=Dark
    Also does Zam and golde know about this?
    Another question:: If sonido is supposedly faster than shunpo.... if u had a reiatsu focusing device do u think shunpo could possibly go faster than shunpo? Also the quincy power running thing like shunpo is faster than shunpo because Uryu stated so.
    Sonido=Easier to use...
    Shunpo= fast and easy to do complex movements in, or use in combonation with other attacks. [I.E Shunko]
    Hiyakua {sp} =Faster ands uses Reshi.

But it really depends on who is using the move.

Yoruichi is faster than Uryru.
    Ulquiorra is faster than Bankai Shunpo using Ichigo.
    But Is Ulquiorra faster than Yoruichi?

See it depends on who is using it...

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Another question:: If sonido is supposedly faster than shunpo.... if u had a reiatsu focusing device do u think shunpo could possibly go faster than shunpo? Also the quincy power running thing like shunpo is faster than shunpo because Uryu stated so.
    Like MC said, it really depends on your level of mastery with the technique to determine who is faster, since they are all similar.

Uryu may have said Hirenkyaku was faster than Flash Step, but it has been shown there are several Flash Step users that are faster than him. Most notably is Captain Kurotsuchi. Most believe he was just making a generalization without any strong proof.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Kuro is easier... Kuro=Dark
    Also does Zam and golde know about this?
    I know that he's still working on his zanpakuto and hasn't posted it in the club yet. He hasn't even shown me what it is yet.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I'll have to agree about the points on the three fast moves. For all intents and purposes, they're fundamentally the same.

Also, not wanting to jump the gun here, but I've got a Bankai! *breakdances for joy*
    As soon as Golde PM's me back (which will probably be sometime in the new year :P), I'll post it.
    If you want an advance copy, I'd be happy to send you one, though.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

hey guys, two things
    1. i'm catching up with the zan arc :3
    2. i'm going to be updating my zan soon, i have a couple ideas but i think they might be a bit much -.-
    just call me dim ^^

^If you like, you could send the update to one of the captains or me in a PM and we'll tell you if it can be accepted or not.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

i'll go over it then i'll probz send it to NL
    do you know when golde will be back cos im still not down as lieutenant of squad 3. not to sound impatient, i'm jsut enquiring
    just call me dim ^^

Quote Originally Posted by invaderdim View Post
    hey guys, two things
    1. i'm catching up with the zan arc :3
    2. i'm going to be updating my zan soon, i have a couple ideas but i think they might be a bit much -.-
    Also long as you've talked to Captain Commander Golde about it you should be fine, but it would also be a good idea to let your captain know if you have not done that already.
    Same goes for you, Eon Master. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^If you like, you could send the update to one of the captains or me in a PM and we'll tell you if it can be accepted or not.
    Umm, usually a squad member should contact just their captain and/or the Captain Commander about that. Sorry, but you have no real authority to be making that choice.

^He was on today, but he didn't respond to my Bankai PM either. He usually takes his sweet time with these things. I wasn't offically the 3rd seat of Squad 6 for well over two months after joining.

@Zam: I meant let him know wether or not it's over the top. If the Squad has specific cirriculua for Zanpaktou, then by all means contact the Squad Captain and ask.

Default Happy New Year

BONNE ANNÉE ET BONNE SANTÉ !!!
    (happy new year and may good health come to you)

I would have used the english "Happy New Year" but essentially that has no good wishes in it.... :P its just saying Happy Holidays essentially.
    Hope everyone had a marvellous 2009, and praying everyone gets a brilliant 2010

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Hey Dac =D
    Nice zan :P
    I don't see any significant changes from the last one (being poison and still cloning) except the release phrase and name, but w/e. And when you said 'large ring', how large? I'm imagining it as large as     Spoiler:
    but it seems too large for a dirk.

Ah, that clears it up then ^_^
    Many thanks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

No subs today =(
    Didn't you read last week's message? "The next episode airs on January 5th"

It starts at episode 230, and currently it's the 251st episode.

Long time no see =D
    Regarding you question, I think it's the same - just different names, and maybe different ways to use. Somewhere on the wiki it says that Sonido is easier that Shunpo. And Uryuu once said that Hirenkyaku is faster that Shunpo, but I think it all depends on the user's reiatsu and his mastery at that technique. In short, Shunpo = Sonido = Hirenkyaku.

What Matsumoto said

"we like to call that Shunpo" hints that the skill is actually the same...? I guess.

Generally, though, I don't know which is faster.

On MC's topic, if it means an Espada's best attack to me-
    1. Cero Oscuras + Gran Rey Cero
    2. Lanzador Verde
    3. Caja Negacion (Eternally trapped in another dimension O.o)
    Top three I could pull off from my head >.> Probably a lot more from others as well.

If it means the best attack that an Espada has, well every Espada has their trump card somewhere
    If else I don't know =P
    hey arceus 03 i made it look prettier than my last one (pimp my zanpaktou hehehehe) - *made a pimp my ride joke if anyone is confused*

anyway not like his, more like tousens if you remember tousens original zanpaktou.

Spoiler:- ok:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hello Arceus7!
    I hope you've been well.

Google me? xD

Yeah, I'm a little confused about MC's topic there too.

Spoiler:

Flash Step(Shunpo) is a speed walking technique, using mainly one's own strength/power is attain high agility.
    Sonído is a lot like Flash Step, but differs in that it doesn't require any basic training to learn to use the technique.. more instinctual.
    Hirenkyaku, I think, is more where the use rides spirit particals(reishi) gathered under their feet, than taking steps. Uryu's Hirenkyaku platform kind of further illustrates this.

:P you know serebii is googleable, so if i typed in your username, i would find your profile and all your old posts and stuff (stalkerrrrr) lol. thats depressing though, no new epsiode this week ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    We can't really say, especially not in Bleach. Their Speed Levels (as well as Power Levels) are inconsistent. I mean, take Ichigo for example. His bankai is supposed to give him super speed, but he seems to be just as fast as everyone else now.
    So for now, we'll (I'll) go with they're just the same.

@Da.C: Interesting...your zanpakutou's bankai doesn't follow the normal bankai naming scheme. I'm not saying you have to follow it, just pointing out the incredibly obvious.
    And you used Japanese medical terms that I have never heard of too...
    well.... it does in english, as Haemolymph is what insects have in thier body instead of blood, and Autohaemorrhaging is what toxic insects do when captured, they release thier "blood" (Haemolymph) hoping to poison the attacker. and generally you dont release bankai till pressed

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Wow, that's an awesome Zanpaktou! You have some imagination. You've motivated me to make my own Zanpaktou! But tell you what, I suck at Japanese, so I can't decide my Zanpaktou's name, sorry. ... On the second thought, can anybody tell me the Japanese pronunciation of Shadow Force (with it's phonics written in English)? Thanks in advance.
    aww thanks! i am available for cosultation should you need some help coming up with something

first topic of the new year!!!: Any hopes for Bleach 2010? Any new zanpaktous you want to see? Any characters you want given more spotlight?
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 1st January 2010 at 8:49 AM.

Kuro=Dark
    Technically, Kuro = Black

It's usually used to mean a colour [even though Black isn't a colour, it's the absence of colour, but i'm not going to go into physics >.<]

Kuroi = The Blackness with absence of Light

Kurai = Dark, Obscure, Sombre

Any hopes for Bleach 2010? Any new zanpaktous you want to see? Any characters you want given more spotlight?

tbh i hate the hype over New Year, it will be the same as any other year, 2012 will be different though, people will panic and we may all die &#172;_&#172;

SHINSO!!!! ... >.< i swear we've seen all the other Zanpaktous [cept Hanatarou's] and he's a captain for effs sake.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

If you need any help with your Zanpaktou, i think the Captains are quite welcome to help you =]

Shadow Force -> Kage Chikara . 陰力 . [Ka-Geh . Chi-Ka-Rah]

Kage no Chikara -> Force of Shadow

I'm not certain, Jin is the expert here, i just look it up and cross reference.
    Alright, thanks for you help! I'll get working on it soon. Oh and a Happy New Year everybody! I'll get working on my Zanpaktou to make sure the New Year goes off with a blast. Provided of course, will there be any RPGs to test our Zanpaktou's full strength?

Any hopes for Bleach 2010? Any new zanpaktous you want to see? Any characters you want given more spotlight?

Umm, yes. I want to see Arturo Platedo from Bleach: The Shattered Blade with a Zanpaktou of his own... Of course I don't have a Wii, but still. -.- On the second thought, Rangiku and many other squad captains should get some attention too. I've seen enough Icihgo and Orihime already, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

I'm not certain, Jin is the expert here, i just look it up and cross reference.
    Jin is gonna be gone this Saturday =(
    You'll have to ask him real quick (like, real quick) if you want a translation. You can also ask Golde though - I think he has a bit of experience in Japanese.

Hiyakua
    Hi-ren-kya-ku. XP

Quote Originally Posted by invaderdim View Post
    i'll go over it then i'll probz send it to NL
    do you know when golde will be back cos im still not down as lieutenant of squad 3. not to sound impatient, i'm jsut enquiring
    Nope, the front page is more often than not lack of update (sorry Golde XP)- check the Squad page, NL has put your name as her Lieutenant. That was the actual reason for the Squad page really - it gets easier to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hey arceus 03 i made it look prettier than my last one (pimp my zanpaktou hehehehe) - *made a pimp my ride joke if anyone is confused*

anyway not like his, more like tousens if you remember tousens original zanpaktou.

first topic of the new year!!!: Any hopes for Bleach 2010? Any new zanpaktous you want to see? Any characters you want given more spotlight?
    Oh yeah. Makes sense then :P Sakanade was waaaay to big.

Quite a lot, actually. I'd like to see some insight of those with unreleased/unexplained powers. Itegumo, Nemu's zan, Nanao's zan, Yachiru (hoping she has at least shikai), Lisa's zan (forgotten the name), Hiyori's zan (doubtful though), Gin's Bankai + Resurreccion, Shunsui's bankai, Ukitake's too, Tekken Tachikaze..... Quite a lot >.<

And we kept reading about Daiguren Hyourinmaru and Tensa Zangetsu =.= Not that I hate them, but srsly, some new power would be nice. Lately the only new things we know are Katen Kyokotsu, Sogyo no Kotowari, Grillar Grillo, er, Fura, and Jakuho Raikoben.

Oh yeah. And Arrogante and Tiburon. Annnd Los Lobos 8D
    Oh. And that ape-like thing called Ira.

Provided of course, will there be any RPGs to test our Zanpaktou's full strength?
    There's supposedly to be a battle contest via VM to commence soon, but I dunno... Alternately you can just VM a member asking for fight. MC will oblige quite willingly, I think =D

On a totally different note, something Senny noticed, the current arc will end about 4 more episodes, and after that 10 MORE FREAKING FILLERS, then only back to Ulquiorra vs Ichigo D8

Source

Man I wanna see Halibel release...... And Jakuho Raikoben.

Y'know what, I'm beginning to think that the Captains only showed their Shikai for introductory effects (some captains that is).... I'm quite longing actually to see Ahisogi Jizo.. I mean, like, the last time we saw it was in the Bount arc. Manga wise, when he fought Uryuu. O.o Why can't Mayuri paralyze Yammy wholly then dissect him while he's still alive? >D THAT would be LOVELY~
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st January 2010 at 4:03 PM.

well at least we know when it will end
    i sent my zan off to NL and now im gonna go catch up on the zan arc

new topic!
    what's your favourite character's favouritte cake? O.o
    mine would be toshirou(atm) and rice cakes, dont know why :P
    just call me dim ^^

what's your favourite character's favouritte cake?

Damn, i love the randomness of this topic XD.

Ichimaru would like ... O.o not a clue actually, i immediatly thought Cheescake but i have no idea XD

Finally, a topic for hilarious discussion

Not sure, Grimmjow would be just as likely to throw his cake at Ulquiorra as he would be to eat it XD

Quite a lot, actually. I'd like to see some insight of those with unreleased/unexplained powers. Itegumo, Nemu's zan, Nanao's zan, Yachiru (hoping she has at least shikai), Lisa's zan (forgotten the name), Hiyori's zan (doubtful though), Gin's Bankai + Resurreccion, Shunsui's bankai, Ukitake's too, Tekken Tachikaze..... Quite a lot >.<
    I feel the same way. ><
    There are still quite a few zanpakuto that should be revealed, but probably never will.
    And several bankais that need to be revealed.

what's your favorite character's favorite cake?
    I have no idea... maybe some kind of traditional cake from Mexico or some other Spanish speaking country. ><
    Last edited by Zameric; 1st January 2010 at 8:13 PM.

Alright, guys. I have returned.

Officially.

I have a list of all updates (thanks, Zameric), and I'll be looking through all these pages...uh...soon. To be honest, I don't feel like doing it right now. I'm tired and angry and stuff...sooooo....yeah.

Bear with me a bit longer.

Hey everyone.
    There's supposedly to be a battle contest via VM to commence soon, but I dunno... Alternately you can just VM a member asking for fight. MC will oblige quite willingly, I think =D
    Thats why my Squad is the strongest...I train them...Mahahahahahahaha!!!!
    On the subject of that contest...it should be ready to begin mid January or early Febuary...

Nemu's, Yachiru's, The Captain's Bankais.....
    Yoruichi and Urahara need more air time!!!

Halibel = Fishcake [Naruto XD]
    Ulquiorra= Banananut Cake?

Okay... So where do I apply? Also, I want to see a Halibel release too

@ MasterCharizard15: Oh well, that's nice, do you EV train them too? *shot*

What's your favourite character's favouritte cake?
    Hitsugaya: An Ice cream cake, maybe.

New Topic: What if all the Bleach characters became real?
    I may become a Soul Reaper... But first of all, I'd have to get rid of my ingrown toe nail because wearing wooden flip flops along with socks would be so painful that I would've walked without them.

Okay... So where do I apply? Also, I want to see a Halibel release too

@ MasterCharizard15: Oh well, that's nice, do you EV train them too? *shot*
    Win.

Apply for what? If you mean the contest, it's not started yet. If you want a random fight, just... send MC a VM. lol

What's your favourite character's favourite cake?
    Uhhh... I know Hitsugaya likes sweet fermented bean.. No idea what cake he'd like. Cheese cake maybe?

For Unohana.... I'd say chocolate cake. Don't know why. :P

What if all the Bleach characters became real?
    1. I'll glomp Hitsugaya and Unohana
    2. I'll ask for a ride around town on Unohana's manta ray =D
    3. I'll ask Hitsugaya to make it winter where I live XD then have a snowball fight with him and Unohana even though they don't want to XD
    Unohana will oblige, I'm sure. XD Hitsugaya might not, but then Momo (or Ukitake) pelts him with a snowball on the head, and... Well.. :P

Uh oh. Yamamoto will come, and say "Soul Reapers don't play snowball fight!" and melt the snow away with his Ryuujin Jakka... =.=

Then he got hit on his head by a snowball from Yachiru...

Then- *oar'd* Too farfetched lol :P

Oh yeah. I'll let Yachiru taste some of the 'native' candies in my place :P

MC - Banananut = Yammy = ape
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd January 2010 at 3:45 PM.

Apply for what? If you mean the contest, it's not started yet. If you want a random fight, just... send MC a VM. lol
    Or me. I'm always up for a random fight

Holy -BLEEP-, are you serious?!
    -_- Great, now Mayuri is on the loose. Not to mention Kenny, Sayzel, Gin, Aizen, Barrangara... *continues naming off all Bleach characters I wouldn't want to run into*
    On the plus side, I'd lock Grimmjow and Ulquiorra in a room and watch Grimmy try to make Ulquiorra laugh. It would be funny to watch.

Pretty much all the Bankais, and lesser seen Lieutenants etc.

Errr... Vanilla? XD

The world would end. trufax
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

I'll take over the world! Mahahahahhahahahaha!!!

Destruction, panic, crying, Me glomping halibel...the list goes on.

Okay So if you want to enter the contest. Pm me...I already have 3 judges...
    Golde, Jin and Luppi.

Okay So if you want to enter the contest. Pm me...I already have 3 judges...
    Golde, Jin and Luppi.
    Haven't you read the latest posts? =.=
    Jin is gone. For three months. Ah well.

Anyway.. Something random. I _just_ discovered that Hitsugaya's VA is a woman. =.=

And that Unohana, Unohana taicho's VA is Aya Hisakawa, who sings.... Moonlight Legend, an opening song from.... Sailormoon XP

Random fact
    The club's first oar was used on Luppi 8D
    But it seems that this tradition is diminishing now
    Golde used to have a super duper golden oar or something like that =P

Anyway.. Something random. I _just_ discovered that Hitsugaya's VA is a woman. =.=
    Didn't you know that? Romi Paku is legend, she also does Edward Elric, but none of that now...

I have one issue to raise with this battle tournament thing - my VM is disabled [i am not re-enabling it so don't even start] and i think it will be a hassle for the judges to have to search through peoples different VMs to find the actual battle, also you could just edit your posts at a later date on your VM and no-one would notice.

Whereas if the different battles were conducted within the Club itself, where i think it should be contained, there are many other witnesses to the battle for other members to peruse.

Just saying.

Page 21 of 248 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast