Page 210 of 248 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 6184

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- Manga 484:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Ohlook, SPPf got a new layout. Going to take some time to get used to. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- Responception:
    ikr? XD *puts on wishlist*

Too bad it's not canon.

And Hitsugaya. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    *Makes sure nopony is around* Free cookies! Getto daze! *Steals all the cookies and leaves a note incriminating Dac before fleeing into the night*
    I got some more.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I think only the design is different, not the powers.
    And I would love Kubo to start killing characters.

Bye~

Spoiler:

Our characters aren't retarded, they're just overpowered.
    Shame if that's true.

He did, Kanisawa and Aoga

I'm back. XP

If only he does.

Kusa never said that our characters are retarded. XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARC!Cookie cake for you!
    Awww thanks :3 *noms cake*

Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 484:
        Spoiler:

Found this on a stroll through DA. Uses two of my favorite characters to make a joke using the greatest fandom ever. Though I get the feeling NL and I would enjoy it much more than the rest of you.

EDIT: Found more funny shit.

Number One/Number Two/Number Three

Last edited by kusari; 11th March 2012 at 5:12 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Not many replies this chapter o.o

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ohlook, SPPf got a new layout. Going to take some time to get used to. >.>
    I quite like it. It especially makes replies with quoting MUCH easier.

Kusa never said that our characters are retarded. XD
    I know, I was just saying that our biggest flaw is that we're all super overpowered.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Found this [COLOR="#FF8C00"]on a stroll through DA. Uses two of my favorite characters to make a joke using the greatest fandom ever. Though I get the feeling NL and I would enjoy it much more than the rest of you.
    Oh my god that is amazing.
        Spoiler:

Good god those are hilarious.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Found this on a stroll through DA. Uses two of my favorite characters to make a joke using the greatest fandom ever. Though I get the feeling NL and I would enjoy it much more than the rest of you.

EDIT: Found more funny shit.

Number One/Number Two/Number Three

XD Was fun.
    I like the Kira vs Aizen one. XD

I quite like it. It especially makes replies with quoting MUCH easier.

I know, I was just saying that our biggest flaw is that we're all super overpowered.

Spoiler:
    Eh, how?

:3

>Too lazy to spoil. Pertains to second latest chapter.

Also the second panel. XD The cross thingy. That's what he shattered.

Not necessarily. Overpoweredness is relative to what your perception of "normal" power levels are.

>Too lazy to spoil. Pertains to second latest chapter.

Also the second panel. XD The cross thingy. That's what he shattered.
    Yeah. I really don't know how anypony could've missed that.

I don't really know who cares, but Dub!Kenpachi has a new voice. He has already fallen prey to the trend of new VAs trying too hard to sound like the old VA and sucking because of it. It has only been one episode. So yeah.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    I don't really know who cares, but Dub! Kenpachi has a new voice. He has already fallen prey to the trend of new VAs trying too hard to sound like the old VA and sucking because of it. It has only been one episode. So yeah.
    FFFFFFFFFF...Nnnnooooooooo!!! D:
    He was my second favorite character; just after Chad.
    Why? The original VA was so good!
    Patrick Seitz, the new voice, is still a pretty good VA.
    He's done roles such as Isshin, Simon (Durarara), Sloth (FMA: Bh), Germany (Hetalia)...
    I'm just not liking how he's doing Kenpachi's voice, though. :/
    This is what I get for not watching the dub for a few weeks?
    Last edited by Zameric; 11th March 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Happy birthday NL and Blue~ *gives cookie presents*
    not that they're here XD

Not necessarily. Overpoweredness is relative to what your perception of "normal" power levels are.

Yeah. I really don't know how anypony could've missed that.

I don't really know who cares, but Dub!Kenpachi has a new voice. He has already fallen prey to the trend of new VAs trying too hard to sound like the old VA and sucking because of it. It has only been one episode. So yeah.
    Yup. Seeing our "normal-ranked" shinigami have powerful zanpakto similar to canon Captains. XD

Anypony? lol

*does not watch the dubs*

This is random, but is it only me who thinks that Harukaze is awesome? I especially like the beginning part XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th March 2012 at 3:56 PM.

FFFFFFFFFF...Nnnnooooooooo!!! D:
    He was my second favorite character; just after Chad.
    Why? The original VA was so good!
    Patrick Seitz, the new voice, is still a pretty good VA.
    He's done roles such as Isshin, Simon (Durarara), Sloth (FMA: Bh), Germany (Hetalia)...
    I'm just not liking how he's doing Kenpachi's voice, though. :/
    This is what I get for not watching the dub for a few weeks?
    Seitz is cool. I enjoy hit characters. The only probably I find is in the pitch difference of Seitz and Lodge. While Lodge had a low pitch for Kenpachi, Seitz's voice is a bit more high pitched, not really high pitched, just a bit more high pitched is all.

Yup. Seeing our "normal-ranked" shinigami have powerful zanpakto similar to canon Captains. XD
    >Implying our ranking system means anything

Anypony? lol
    It's an MLP:FiM thing.

Happy Birthday, NL and Blue.

Look no further than the

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDA AND BLUE!

Compared to most other Bleach OCs. And OCs in general, really.

Yeah, quite an empty post. Just waiting for the next chapter, I guess.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Did I hear talk about u being overpowered? Ha.
    I'll be brutally honest, even will all of us together, we can't even wipe out a small continent in one attack. Compare that to OCs that can blow up planets.

Now lets compare ourselves to Bleach, since our OCs are based in that universe. Hence their brokenness and be measured here fairly.

Common Sense says to just compare ourselves to the Captains, but I'll ignore it and compare us to everyone.

Normal Hollows are nothing to us.
    Same for Menos Grande.
    Gillains? Pffft.
    Adhujea(Sp)? My for a seated officer it would need actual effort pput into the battle to kill it.
    Arrancar/Vasto Lorde - Actually get written as something to actually give a care about in fights.

...so we're about as broken as Vasto Lorde Arrancar? Pfft.

Ichigo's group...meh. We'd only truly need to use bankai on Ichigo, and cause he has main character power...he'll troll us to death.
    Isshin, Yoruichi and Urahara are clearly Captain level fights at least, so anyone vs anyone on of those three would be an actual fight.

...Any shinigami under Captain is an instant win. Since with how our power equals out, we could easily just reaitsu crush them like Yamamtoto did to Nano back in SS Arc.

So on to our Captains vs Captains comparison ILP has Charts for!

Canon Captains have a much wider range in power difference. Since Yamamoto could take on Ukitake, Shunsui and Unohana without showing any signs of getting owned anytime soon.

...Golde can't beat 2 captains at once. Granted how powerful he is varies from fic to fic, but charts show he's not THAT much ahead of us point wise.

Another battle example is Kenpachi vs Tousen and Komamura.
    ...if anyone here even DARED to THINK they could hold off let alone defeat two captains at once would be laughed at. ALOT.

Skill plays a huge factor as well, this is what I assuming you're labeling us all as "godmoddy/overpowered/etc..." for...

Let's see:
    The Captains here pretty much CAN play nice and work with each other in almost any combination.
    Bleach Captains nearly DIED by not working together.

Now compared to OCs:
    We aren't derps that (w)angst over our "dramatic" pasts and actually know HOW to fight. Well can also use actual strategy AND have a wide access of abilities at our disposal.

...curbstomp isn't strong enough a term to describe how ONE sided that comes off as.

Finally, let's look at this fact: ALL the captains have weakness. Several in fact. Decapitation being one we all share, even blue.
    I mean hell you could find a ton of ways to kill a captain here, easiest would be to get another captain to try to kill'em.

We aren't godly beings of destruction that bring despair to any civilization that hears of our names. We're just a quirky and colorful bunch of competent shinigami.

*Waits for counter arguments*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    I'll be brutally honest, even will all of us together, we can't even wipe out a small continent in one attack. Compare that to OCs that can blow up planets.
    Eh, tell that to the Zanpakuto Rebellion fic I'm thinking up for the club. XD

Now lets compare ourselves to Bleach, since our OCs are based in that universe. Hence their brokenness and be measured here fairly.

Common Sense says to just compare ourselves to the Captains, but I'll ignore it and compare us to everyone.

Normal Hollows are nothing to us.
    Same for Menos Grande.
    Gillains? Pffft.
    Adhujea(Sp)? My for a seated officer it would need actual effort pput into the battle to kill it.
    Arrancar/Vasto Lorde - Actually get written as something to actually give a care about in fights.

But we have non-captain, non-bankai club members too. Right?
    They might have a challenge from one of those special Gillians or a Gillian Arrancar.

*shoots you a slightly annoyed glare*

Overall, I mostly agree with MC's points.

Yeesh, I was kidding guys >.>

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    The funny thing about powerlevels is that it's difficult to actually apply it to how much we could destroy. Especially when you get to more fundamental powers like space/time, shadows, water, fire, etc. Which I'm sure that if we all went completely all out we could destroy a chunk of the planet.

That's about as strong as canon Captain level shinigami, correct? Which is roughly where we're aiming for anyway. It's boring to write a story about Arrancar Adjuchas because then it doesn't show off how serious the threat is, and how strong we have to be to beat them.

As I love pointing out so much, for something like this, the charts and numbers are a pretty bad place to compare, since not all of us are even on the same scale. The numbers really are just a way for me to nerd out with charts.
    Finally, let's look at this fact: ALL the captains have weakness. Several in fact. Decapitation being one we all share, even blue.
    Of course all of our captains have weaknesses, there's a difference between overpowered and absolutely broken beyond all repair. And are you saying that decapitation is a weakness? Because it sounds like "we have weaknesses! we can die!" Yeah, we aren't immortal, we're still really powerful.

I mean hell you could find a ton of ways to kill a captain here, easiest would be to get another captain to try to kill'em.
    Bringing Kusari's "overpoweredness is relative" here; we aren't overpowered compared to each other.
    We aren't godly beings of destruction that bring despair to any civilization that hears of our names. We're just a quirky and colorful bunch of competent shinigami.
    At no point did I say we were "godly beings of destruction that bring despair to any civilisation that hears of our names" (though that WOULD be cool), and you are exaggerating my comment slightly.
    *Waits for counter arguments*
    >.> I was looking forward to a positive post with some fic details or something.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

It's an MLP:FiM thing.
    I know. XD

Canon Captains have a much wider range in power difference. Since Yamamoto could take on Ukitake, Shunsui and Unohana without showing any signs of getting owned anytime soon.

That's not canon, and Unohana didn't fight

The first part sounds like Greek gods. XD
    The second sounds like kusari's favorite show. Colorful = Rainbow Dash

Eh, tell that to the Zanpakuto Rebellion fic I'm thinking up for the club. XD
    Finish it

The funny thing about powerlevels is that it's difficult to actually apply it to how much we could destroy. Especially when you get to more fundamental powers like space/time, shadows, water, fire, etc. Which I'm sure that if we all went completely all out we could destroy a chunk of the planet.

>.> I was looking forward to a positive post with some fic details or something.
    Yeay! Let's go destroying the earth! *oar'd*

*is waiting for Eon's chapter actually*

Eh, my phone was being a retard the last few days, rarely worked. Finally got it working.

Happy-belated Birthdays to Arc, Kida nd Blue. Sorry for the late replies.

Happy Birthday Cell! who's probably sulking in a corner for turniing 20..

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

So here's a tease of the first chapter of the Zanpakuto Rebellion fic I had mentioned earlier.
    Let me know what you think, and if you'd like to see more.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1 Tease:
    Last edited by Zameric; 15th March 2012 at 8:08 AM.

Spoiler:- MANGA:

Fanfic: Nope. Not yet. Still not done. I'm closer though. Want a preview?
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

@Zam I already gave my comments via MSN soyeah.
        Spoiler:- Manga:

@Eon, instead of a preview, a slightly more indepth review of the previous chapters would be nice XD
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

It's been what? 2 weeks since I post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Sure.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]    Spoiler:- Theory Time with Kusari and Kusari!:
    You guys remember this theory I made? Yeah. Parts of it aren't looking so farfetched now are they.

Nothing specific to say about the manga except that it was pretty awesome. The return of --- was awesome. Killings were awesome. Good chapter overall.

Zam killed the club *shot*
    That was an interesting chapter, though I have something to... comment on it. However, since I don't really feel like writing one, I'll hope what ILPy explained to you in MSN is similar to what I'm thinking.

Spoiler:

#whatILPysaid

@Eon, instead of a preview, a slightly more indepth review of the previous chapters would be nice XD
        Spoiler:

#seconded

You guys remember this theory I made? Yeah. Parts of it aren't looking so farfetched now are they.
        Spoiler:

My replies to your comments are in bold.

This is like complete and utter mindf*ck.

Spoiler:

Sorry for my inactivity... With last week having no chapter and school and life being really rough I haven't had a chance to come by. >.<

Here's some free cake for all of you guys, in hopes you'll forgive me... XD

*gives cake to everyone*

YAY CAKE.

I~saw~something~interesting~in~the~manga~thread~

Spoiler:

So. Needless to say, I was hyper after reading that first part of the interview. XD

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Finally.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Y U DO THIS?
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I~saw~something~interesting~in~the~manga~thread~

So. Needless to say, I was hyper after reading that first part of the interview. XD
    I... guess I didn't make the post in this club as well.
    I recommend scrolling towards the bottom and looking at the scans - it shows the source, and has cool pics.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 210 of 248 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast