Page 212 of 248 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Zachiru

You say you hate me?
    You lie. You know you love me.
    I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
    Wassup

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kiryu View Post
    Zachiru

You say you hate me?
    I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
    Hello thar, Kiryu. I'm your friendly neighborhood squad 13 captain, Kusari. Some call me Kus, others Kus-kus and still others Kusa. Feel free to use any of those, or just Kusari.

Time to get the basic questions out of the way: Do you read the manga (if so, translations or scanlations)? Do you watch the anime (dub or sub)? Who's your favorite character? Do you like cookies?

Spoiler:- Manga:

Also, considering writing up detailed profiles for the massive amount of OC's I now have and posting them on DA. If I were to do this, would anypony actually look at them? (They would probably be featured in future fics)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Hello and welcome ot the Bleach club, Zero Kiryu.
    I'm Zameric, Captain of Squad 9, the JUSTICE squad.
    I hope ya have a good time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Also, considering writing up detailed profiles for the massive amount of OC's I now have and posting them on DA. If I were to do this, would anypony actually look at them? (They would probably be featured in future fics)
    Don't have time for a full anything, but I'll be doing the same for my characters. I already have Kirio's up, working on Amara's. After that, I'll take care of the Innen Kreis, then Gintakai and his wolves. Also, I should probably redo Rouga's, and put up one for Seijuro.

You gonna finish that review, Kusari? Your comments are much appreciated. =)
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Zachiru

You say you hate me?
    I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
    Accepted :P God I love haikus

Also, just a quick question, has everyone submitted that form to me? The character sheet? Cause I know I haven't said anything but I am still gonna write it :P

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hehe, who knows? For all we know, he could be the mastermind behind this whole event. I'm sure ILPy would love that. PLOT TWIST
    That wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's shown that he's been steps ahead of everyone a few times.

Zachiru

You say you hate me?
    I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
    Of course you may join. I'm Rex, Captain of Squad 8. Hope you like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Accepted :P God I love haikus
    Also, just a quick question, has everyone submitted that form to me? The character sheet? Cause I know I haven't said anything but I am still gonna write it :P
    Form? What form? There was a form?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Here to let you guys know that ILP won't be able to come by for a little while.
    But don't fret, there's no way he's quitting the club.

I might have, but I don't remember.
    Would you mind reminded us of what was needed?

God, I have to stop this don'tcareaboutthefreakingmocks attitude gone.
    I'm not dead, not at least yet. I might be, be it today, tomorrow or 50 years from now.

Welcome to the club, Zero! I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7. The Awesomest Ones
    Hope you enjoy it here, and er.. don't die xP

Um.. what form? (A)

Adiós Amigos!

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

As Zam said, I won't have my laptop. Occasionally I'll be able to get on and post (I'm hoping at least once a week - mainly for manga), but I'll try and lurk on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Yeah.. It's been awhile. My phone was stolen, which means zero access to internet. I'm too lazy to get a replacement.
    Other than that, I've been super-busy studying for the mock exams. 2 weeks of utter pain. I. Hate. My. Life.
    Man that sucks :/
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Happy Birthday ILPyy!I'll cook something really good and send it by Friday.
    8D Thank you!
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I know how that feels. I took 13 subjects as well
    I thought you said you're having 6 weeks of exam?
    I took 9 subjects (3 sciences, Maths, English, French, History, ICT, Geograph), but I have multiple exams for each subject (except English and the 3 sciences - one each, and ICT which is all coursework).
    I do have 6 weeks, I was expecting to have a ton at the beginning, and a ton right at the end. I got my timetable, though, and it isn't MASSIVELY bad. Some days are doubled up on exams (to be expected), but I have roughly 2-3 exams a week. Except one week RIGHT in the middle where I have none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You mean feliz cumpleańos. You said Merry Christmas to Ant...
    Hahaha.
    Happy birthday Ant!
    Thank you 8D

Urahara does that every time. Where do you think ILPy got his stalker attitudes from? XD
    >.>
    <.<
    >.>

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Happy birthday ILP even though I'm probably late.
    8D Thank you! Better late than never

Hehe, who knows? For all we know, he could be the mastermind behind this whole event. I'm sure ILPy would love that. PLOT TWIST
    YES.
    Zachiru

You say you hate me?
    I am so awesome.

I would like to join.
    Welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
    It has to be when I'm gone that a new member joins.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Hello thar, Kiryu. I'm your friendly neighborhood squad 13 captain, Kusari. Some call me Kus, others Kus-kus and still others Kusa. Feel free to use any of those, or just Kusari.
    Kus-kus, om nom nom nom nom
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    I would.

Spoiler:

I think I have. Right?

Here to let you guys know that ILP won't be able to come by for a little while.
    But don't fret, there's no way he's quitting the club.
    Haha, that would be funny if I quit the club. Largely because of, well, *points to post count*

And I'm off, see you... when I can.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

I would like to join.
    Ohai. arceus03, Arc for short, captain of Squad 4, avid Unohana fan. Resident cookie baker. Here, take a stash of chocolate chip cookies *gives a bag of cookies*
    Your name... reminds me of Mimori Kiryu. XD What do we call you?

others Kus-kus
    Okay, I never heard that one before XD

I believe I PM'd it to you. Tell me if you... lost it or something

Spoiler:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's shown that he's been steps ahead of everyone a few times.

Form? What form? There was a form?
    Cool after death. Just generic Kubo troll XD

Mhm.

I believe Ed requested for a character sheet or something. I just PM'd him my OC profile.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I took 9 subjects (3 sciences, Maths, English, French, History, ICT, Geograph), but I have multiple exams for each subject (except English and the 3 sciences - one each, and ICT which is all coursework).
    I do have 6 weeks, I was expecting to have a ton at the beginning, and a ton right at the end. I got my timetable, though, and it isn't MASSIVELY bad. Some days are doubled up on exams (to be expected), but I have roughly 2-3 exams a week. Except one week RIGHT in the middle where I have none.

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

Kus-kus, om nom nom nom nom

Spoiler:

And I'm off, see you... when I can.
    Ah. I took 13, and most subject has at least 2 papers. XP The three sciences had 3. How did I survive through that? XD Though the exams are somewhat similar, yeah. One or two exams every one week or so, for like one month and a half.

:P You know that's true

XD

Spoiler:

See you then. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You gonna finish that review, Kusari? Your comments are much appreciated. =)
    If I can find the time. Schedule has been a bit hectic lately.

>ILP may not be around for a bit

B-b-b-b-but, who'll be the crazy scientist man?!

In other news, I come with a gift.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: The Cliff Before The Fall:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Spoiler:- Form:

I would prefer more details over less, please :P

And I am planning on writing it soon, just stuck on how to introduce everyone right now.

Woah, two days into a new chapter and no one actually posted XD maybe except ILPy, since he has an excuse

Anyway.

Spoiler:

For some ungodly reason, I couldn't read the manga on mangareader. It wasn't until today that I found this obscure site that had a translated bleach for this week.

I would say something about it, but I don't know how to make a spoiler tag in the new forum format >.>

I am interested in what will happen next, for whatever that counts for -shrug-

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    For some ungodly reason, I couldn't read the manga on mangareader. It wasn't until today that I found this obscure site that had a translated bleach for this week.

I would say something about it, but I don't know how to make a spoiler tag in the new forum format >.>

I am interested in what will happen next, for whatever that counts for -shrug-
    I had the same problem.

Also, for spoiler tags, you actually have to type the tag out now.

Will comment on manga and other stuffs later. A bit preoccupied at the moment.

Look no further than the

Spoiler:- manga:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Default Apache is best Bleach character

Spoiler:- manga:
    Responses bolded for your enjoyment.

In other news, I may have the first detailed profile finished and up this weekend.

With Zombie Jesus Day nearly upon us, I have a topic.

What kind of candy/snacks would you give your OC and/or favorite character?
    Hayashi gets pretzels of some kind. Be they normal/honey/choclate covered/whatever. Mainly because his lists of likes is basically my list of likes and I like fucking pretzels.

Apache gets deer jerky melon/melon flavored candy. Particularly melons of different colors (because of the heterochromia).
    Last edited by kusari; 5th April 2012 at 11:51 PM.

Look no further than the

Hello Zero,

I'm Cell, captain of the second squad, local ninja and I'm a master in disappearing for a long time.

I like fucking pretzels.
    Whatever floats your boat, eh? Pity pretzels aren't filled with cream or something, or I'd be able to crack a joke with that. XD

Sorry; just had to post when I saw this while lurking. XD

He is from Japan. Remember how there were, like, bestest friends during WWII.
    No, that was Italy, at least before Mussolini got stomped to death by his own people. Hirohito disliked Hitler, actually.

Orihime reality warped the both of them after their beatdown from Grimmy.
        Spoiler:- just because it mentions anime not out in america:

It's not really sucking so much as moving slowly.
    That does suck in my opinion. At least in Naruto and One Piece stuff happens in every chapter. No story should be so slow that chapter basically pass by without any substance.

Seijuro: Hrm... coffe-candy. Helps with his insomnia.

Rouga: Jack Link's prime cut beef jerkey. The best jerky in the land.

Grimmjow: Some kind of mouse-shaped chocolates.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 6th April 2012 at 2:18 AM.

Default No, Unohana is. Sun Sun is a close second.

Also, for spoiler tags, you actually have to type the tag out now.
    Actually if you go to the Advanced Reply option, there's the... code wrapper? on the third line.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I'm Cell, captain of the second squad, local ninja and I'm a master in disappearing for a long time.

Whatever floats your boat, eh? Pity pretzels aren't filled with cream or something, or I'd be able to crack a joke with that. XD
    More like master of hiding in the flowerpots XP

XD You just have to see it that way. But yeah, it was worded the other way around XD

Spoiler:

My OC.. chocolate chip cookies. What else? XD
    Unohana and Sun Sun.. animal cookies. One has lots of manta ray-shaped cookies, the other one mostly snake-shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    *Hits with rolled up newspaper* No. Bad Flowerpot Ninja.

Spoiler:
    False. I never even remembered it happening. Actually had to go check the wiki to make sure Eon didn't just come up with it off the top of his head (not that I'm suspicious, just wanted to be 100% sure).

Spoiler:
    Last edited by kusari; 6th April 2012 at 6:59 AM.

Look no further than the

What do we call you?
    Zero is fine
    Wassup

My old laptop died ,but my older bro bought me a new one yesterday.

I believe Ed requested for a character sheet or something. I just PM'd him my OC profile.
    I vaguely filling one out, but I'll turn it in later.

MANGA
        Spoiler:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Hey guys, been busy and distracted and whatnot lately (sorry) but I came across something kinda cool.

Did you guys hear Scandal's cover of Asterisk and Alones? (You know, Scandal is the group that did Shoujo S, the 9th(?) opening, and the last opening Harukaze... Asterisk is the 1st opening and Alones is the 5th? 6th? something like that... Too lazy to look it up.) But yeah, with Harukaze they seem to have released covers of those two songs.

Maybe this was common knowledge and I'm just late...? XD But anyway I found them online... They're really cool. I recommend listening to them. (I'm not sure if they are on YT or not - didn't check... but if not and you wanna hear them I can send them to you...)

It's too bad the versions with those songs are out of print now because they were limited editions. But of course the files are floating around online... XD Hahaha...

^ links, Min?

Spoiler:

MANGA
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Page 212 of 248 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast