Page 216 of 247 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 6165

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Who is your favorite Visard?
    Sun-sun!

That idiocy aside...

Hi guys.

I'm finally back home and settled in for the summer, so I can start writing on my fanfic again. There's a lot of work to be done, but oh well. That's what happens when I try writing during finals week; everything has to be re-written. I'll get it to you guys ASAHP.

Welcome back Flash, and Dauc... and wow, Emperor Giratina. It's been ages. 'Sup?

As for the manga...
        Spoiler:- Manga:

@Dauc again: You do realize that by picking Capoeira as your martial art of choice, you're doing a very work-intensive style that demands excessive practice? All of the move sequences are done at high speed, and some are ridiculously complex. Also, you're not allowed to stay still while doing the sequences or sparring; the ginga which is the art's fundamental principle requires near constant motion. Sometimes you even have to do it while rolling or cartwheeling if you're going into the moves. Not exactly a great choice of martial art if you're lazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eon Master; 12th May 2012 at 10:45 PM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    And a Du

Nyeeeeeeeeeeerd!
    XD

:P You just realized?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    But I've always considered OCs to have a few different purposes: direct self-inserts, a sort of... "ideal" person that you want to be, or just a character whose reactions to situations would be interesting to read about.

I want to learn violin and piano though it's highly unlikely that I will if only because there are some amazing songs that can be played on those two instruments.

I am an amazing procrastinator though so...
    I know. I didn't mean that "your OC should portray you". I just kind of thought it did.

That's always been my childhood wish, lol More so because I simply love how... the piano is played though.

8D *high five*

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Watch this clip for my reaction. During it, keep in mind that, in this clip, I am Jason Segel and you are that girl.
    I was expecting this picture

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I'm finally back home and settled in for the summer, so I can start writing on my fanfic again. There's a lot of work to be done, but oh well. That's what happens when I try writing during finals week; everything has to be re-written. I'll get it to you guys ASAHP.
    8D New chapter woooo

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I don't Pony everything. Besides, Dac doesn't deserve a pony.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

*facepalm*
    Sun Sun isn't a Vizard, she's an Arrancar! XD Vizards are shinigami who has Hollow masks, and there's only a handful of them.. Kensei, Lisa, Hiyori, Shinji, Love, Rose, Mashiro, Hachi. Well, and Ichigo, but he's technically a part of any spiritual-energy-based race except Quincy so yeah.

Also she's my favorite as well so hands off. Don't go poisoning her or something *raises oar*

That is just....
    ... I'm speechless.
    Whoops... haha. I havent done anything to do with hollow-based characters in AGES. Forgive me

and what are you speechless about?

You and your high standards :/

Well not too big. Just a lot of tone and definition. I'm not gonna lie, I'm the "jolly fat guy." But I wanna the physically imposing jolly fat dude.

You get what you study for. That is all I have to say about that matter.
    haha, low standards take effort to maintain :P

and I hope your marks are as you desire

I facepalmed so hard at this

I want to learn violin and piano though it's highly unlikely that I will if only because there are some amazing songs that can be played on those two instruments.

If I built up a lot of muscle... That would just be hilarious, especially considering my height and how body proportions would look.

*Shrug* Hey, I'm still only in my GCSEs. I still finish school a month earlier than most brits (who aren't in college/uni). But I'm glad that French and English are my first exams - I can get them out of the way.
    Besides, it's not like there are a lot of people online to distract me anyway...
    1) i am sorryyyyyy. goshhhhhhhhhh.

2) why is it unlikely that you will?

3) you would look like an overcompensating midget

4) ooooh. good luck! GCSEs are easy though I got straight A*'s on all of mine

Watch this clip for my reaction. During it, keep in mind that, in this clip, I am Jason Segel and you are that girl.
    goshhhh, i am sorry! Why is everyone such drama queens????

That idiocy aside...

Hi guys.

Welcome back Flash, and Dauc... and wow, Emperor Giratina. It's been ages. 'Sup?

As for the manga...

@Dauc again: You do realize that by picking Capoeira as your martial art of choice, you're doing a very work-intensive style that demands excessive practice? All of the move sequences are done at high speed, and some are ridiculously complex. Also, you're not allowed to stay still while doing the sequences or sparring; the ginga which is the art's fundamental principle requires near constant motion. Sometimes you even have to do it while rolling or cartwheeling if you're going into the moves. Not exactly a great choice of martial art if you're lazy.
    Clearly no one is letting me live this down :|

welcome back anyways :P

Haha, that is what makes it a fantastic choice because I am lazy. I hate movement and exercise in general, but if I am going to do it, I should do something that makes me go all out and that I think is über cool. Capoiera is very sexy, I like the movements, it looks like dancing. It is why I picked it. It is a workout, and an art all in one vraiment cool.

Soyeah, I finally watched the last episode of the anime. Emotional stuff man, made me all sentimental about the club.

No it's not. Turn Back the Pendulum came before the Zanpakuto Rebellion. We've already seen the Vizard origins.
    That video is hilarious.
    Eh, I'm a bit muddled up on the chronology of stuff now XD
    Good luck to us both.

I know. I didn't mean that "your OC should portray you". I just kind of thought it did.
    Mhm, just figured I'd go on a bit of a ramble.

2) why is it unlikely that you will?

3) you would look like an overcompensating midget

4) ooooh. good luck! GCSEs are easy though I got straight A*'s on all of mine
    Because I'm really lazy and it requires time, money, and patience none of which I have particularly loads of.

Yeah, thanks.

Mhm, it's more a case of me being so lazy and just wanting to get the year over and done with. I am sick and tired of having to do French and English and Geography and History and ICT and blah.

Nope.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 13th May 2012 at 10:55 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

@ILP: And sometimes when I don't study, I still get a C. No people I am not a nerd, just an average person. As for the PS3 and Xbox 360 thing, they never actually made a bleach game for these consoles.

@Eon Master: Yeah, it has and just seems like yesterday. Nothing doing much

I was wondering though, does Ichigo have to be EVERYTHING? He is a soul reaper, a visard and

Spoiler:

What's he gonna be next? A clown? Maybe this gigantic Pokemon? :P

Which Pokemon goes best with your favorite Bleach characther
    Well... Since this is a Pokemon forum and both shows are Japanese anime, I thought this topic would fit. Zoroark fits Aizen because they both can create illusions. Crobat fits Ulquiorra (the reason is pretty obvious) and Raikou or maybe Entei should suit Grimmjow. What are your thoughts on this everyone?
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 14th May 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Also, you should go see The Avengers. Less guys with a smaller amount of supernatural powers do more damage to a city than Aizen and his upper echelon.
    LOKI! <3 (he was adopted) I may even go to see it again ... ffs we need a massive MSN convo at some point

As for Gin's "death" - NON BELIEVERS

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/11io5dg.jpg[/IMG]

Who is your favorite Vizard?

Shinji, because he's a boss

Eon Master - that Demot cracks me up everytime i see it

Ninetales ... shiny version, for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @ILP: And sometimes when I don't study, I still get a C. No people I am not a nerd, just an average person. As for the PS3 and Xbox 360 thing, they never actually made a bleach game for these consoles.
    What percentage is a C for you guys? Because for us, it's 60%, and really that's considered as bad as failing. B/A/A* is "acceptable or higher", soyeah.
    That... is very strange. Hmm.
    I was wondering though, does Ichigo have to be EVERYTHING? He is a soul reaper, a visard and

Spoiler:

What's he gonna be next? A clown? Maybe this gigantic Pokemon? :P
    Some people also think that his mother is a Quincy, making him half-Quincy too...

As Gira said, Crobat fits Ulquiorra. Though I'm not 100% sure if he should be Golbat or a Crobat - at what point (besides close to his death?) would he have been "happy" enough to "evolve"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

LOKI! <3 (he was adopted) I may even go to see it again ... ffs we need a massive MSN convo at some point
    Tumblr revealed that to me even though I haven't seen the movie. Yes. We really do. Really badly. Except NO ONE seems to come online anymore except me, Cell, Zam, Jin and occasionally Kai. Everyone is just so busy.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Which Pokemon goes best with your favorite Bleach character?

Luxray for Grimmjow; giant hair, blue, and both are cats. Luxray is a lion, people. It has a mane and its front shoulders can rotate for fast catlike swipes; no canid can do that.

Mightyena or Houndoom for Starrk; there is no "Wolf Pokemon" damn you nintendo, why, so those two are the closest approximations. Although contrary to popular belief, hyenas are more closely related to cats than dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    As Gira said, Crobat fits Ulquiorra. Though I'm not 100% sure if he should be Golbat or a Crobat - at what point (besides close to his death?) would he have been "happy" enough to "evolve"?
    He "evolved" when the Hogyoku turned him into an Arrancar. Chock it up to experimentation; it's a cliche plot device in Pokemon fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Eon Master - that Demot cracks me up everytime i see it
    Happy to be of service =)

Spoiler:
    Bold.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

I don't Pony everything.
    You don't?

and what are you speechless about?

goshhhh, i am sorry! Why is everyone such drama queens????

I forgot already.

As if you're not one yourself

It's fun picking at you

Soyeah, I finally watched the last episode of the anime. Emotional stuff man, made me all sentimental about the club.
    Awwww :3

Spoiler:
    Yup, it's been mentioned here. XD I just hope Kubo doesn't pull random stuff out of his a** and say he's a Quincy next....

Mantine, I guess? XD Or maybe Blissey. :P

ffs we need a massive MSN convo at some point

OMG YES PLEASE

XD

What percentage is a C for you guys? Because for us, it's 60%, and really that's considered as bad as failing. B/A/A* is "acceptable or higher", soyeah.
    That's not faaaaaaaaaaaaair.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th May 2012 at 6:10 AM.

He "evolved" when the Hogyoku turned him into an Arrancar. Chock it up to experimentation; it's a cliche plot device in Pokemon fanfiction.
    Hmm, that seems more fitting of the evolution from Zubat to Golbat. Ah well.

Bold.
    >A catgirl dies
    WHY EON WHY.
    Yup, it's been mentioned here. XD I just hope Kubo doesn't pull random stuff out of his a** and say he's a Quincy next....
    Just wait.

That's not faaaaaaaaaaaaair.
    What isn't?

Spoiler:
    I have a feeling Kubo is going to completely ignore any of the "power ranks" that he's set up, just so any fights now will be more equal.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Wow, I never knew my topic became so popular. Many pokemon are starting to look alot like everyone's favorite Bleach characthers.

@ ILP: 60% for the British system, but a 70% for the American system. Though C is satisfactory, a D and an F are bad grades.

@ Northern Lights: Well, I was thinking... That I'd be the first Pakistani on the moon. :P

Though, how is Ichigo's mom half-quincy, did someone mix salt in Kubo's tea?

Spoiler:- manga:

@ ILP: 60% for the British system, but a 70% for the American system. Though C is satisfactory, a D and an F are bad grades.
    So you got 70%? Not bad.
    Though, how is Ichigo's mom half-quincy, did someone mix salt in Kubo's tea?
    It's a joke we have, that Masaki is a Quincy, which would make Ichigo half-Quincy. Because you KNOW Kubo would pull something like that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Manga:
        Spoiler:

If I had it my way, I'd learn every instrument known to man.

I am an amazing procrastinator though so...
    Ha, you got nothing on me.

:P You just realized?
    Nope, I just like to point out the obvious for emphasis.

haha, low standards take effort to maintain :P
    Quite the opposite, my dear sir. When you get something that turns out better than expected, you can't be anything but satisfied.

But there are some situations where I aim for the stars.

and I hope your marks are as you desire
    I actually did.

Haha, that is what makes it a fantastic choice because I am lazy. I hate movement and exercise in general, but if I am going to do it, I should do something that makes me go all out and that I think is über cool. Capoiera is very sexy, I like the movements, it looks like dancing. It is why I picked it. It is a workout, and an art all in one vraiment cool.
    Any kind martial arts is cool. I would learn Ba gua zhang, Northern Shaolin, Hung Gar, and Tai chi. Anyone who catches the reference is the bomb.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Yeah, I hope he becomes kind of important.

If I had it my way, I'd learn every instrument known to man.
    I would love to be able to take traditionally Asian instruments (like the sitar and dhol for India, or like a traditional Japanese instrument) and try and play a modern day song. Just to hear what it sounds like.

Ha, you got nothing on me.
    I'll explain why I'm a better procrastinator... Later.

Any kind martial arts is cool. I would learn Ba gua zhang, Northern Shaolin, Hung Gar, and Tai chi. Anyone who catches the reference is the bomb.
    Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang/The Legend of Korra?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga 492:

It's a joke we have, that Masaki is a Quincy, which would make Ichigo half-Quincy. Because you KNOW Kubo would pull something like that.
        Spoiler:

How many halves make a whole Ichigo?

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

As for the PS3 and Xbox 360 thing, they never actually made a bleach game for these consoles.
    Did you even look at my last post? I linked you to this article. Just released this past autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    [spoiler=Manga 492]Except the ending...[/spoil]
    I know that feel, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zam
    9000.384294714114254558852316452564972832412468546 72464

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Hmm, that seems more fitting of the evolution from Zubat to Golbat. Ah well.

What isn't?

I have a feeling Kubo is going to completely ignore any of the "power ranks" that he's set up, just so any fights now will be more equal.
    But he has a second evolution as well

Your mark being C = below 60.

Meh, that's BS if he does that. Then again, he usually does. XD

Let me kill another catgirl.

Bold. *evil laugh*

Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Deja vu o.o
    Ohwaitno. It did happen twice. :P
    *oar'd*

You and your MLP. XD

lol

Haha, now that you mention it, they do kind of seem similar.
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th May 2012 at 4:12 AM.

Yeah, I hope he becomes kind of important.
        Spoiler:

I would love to be able to take traditionally Asian instruments (like the sitar and dhol for India, or like a traditional Japanese instrument) and try and play a modern day song. Just to hear what it sounds like.
    I would do the same dang thing. I've played some of today's songs on different instrument settings on my younger brother's keyboard. Someone Like You by Adele sounds hilarious played on a banjo, but I think it would sound even better played on an actual banjo.

I'll explain why I'm a better procrastinator... Later.
    Yeah...right.

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang/The Legend of Korra?
    Kind of easy wasn't it?

It's the glasses. But I really get that vibe too.

Deja vu o.o
    Ohwaitno. It did happen twice. :P
    *oar'd*
    If I made a response, all it would say is "I agree" and nothing else.

*cough* Gary Stu *cough*

@ Northern Lights: Well, I was thinking... That I'd be the first Pakistani on the moon. :P
    Yes, but by Celestia? You'd be there for 1000 years and when you came back no-one would like you

I havn't even finished the Water chapter yet and I got it.

GIF war? on our profiles, I don't think the MODS would appreicate the Pony Spam elsewhere

I realise I have nothing to add for Bleach anymore ... I used to LOVE this show, what happened?!
    Maybe I should look at the artwork book again, make some graphics, here there ... *cries*

When dod people usually get onto MSN?

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:

It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

But he has a second evolution as well
    Segunda Etapa = Crobat evo? Hmmm
    Your mark being C = below 60.
    *Shrug* Well a C in America is like a B in England, even to employers.
    Let me kill another catgirl.
    I am going to ignore everything in that spoiler.

I would do the same dang thing. I've played some of today's songs on different instrument settings on my younger brother's keyboard. Someone Like You by Adele sounds hilarious played on a banjo, but I think it would sound even better played on an actual banjo.
    I would probably just pick a well known pop song and play it on really silly instrument choices.

GIF war? on our profiles, I don't think the MODS would appreicate the Pony Spam elsewhere

I realise I have nothing to add for Bleach anymore ... I used to LOVE this show, what happened?!
    Maybe I should look at the artwork book again, make some graphics, here there ... *cries*

That .gif is epic.

Perhaps a reread may help?

I'm usually on MSN most of the time, (thank god we're in the same timezone). Cell goes off at 10pm for us, and Zam usually comes on most of the time. Almost everyone else is irregular.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I havn't even finished the Water chapter yet and I got it.

Lol It figures you guys would know. If I said that to my irl friends they'd be all like "WTF are you talking about?"

It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!![

*Shrug* Well a C in America is like a B in England, even to employers.
    What? Really?

I would probably just pick a well known pop song and play it on really silly instrument choices.
    My younger brother does that when he's bored. Moonlight Sonata sounds epic played on "distortion guitar". It's not a pop song, but let's not split hairs.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 18th May 2012 at 2:14 AM.

If I made a response, all it would say is "I agree" and nothing else.
    Pretty much you could say to most of ILPy's post, really.

Yes, but by Celestia? You'd be there for 1000 years and when you came back no-one would like you

Where in Celestia? 8D I think we're talking about entirely different Celestia though :P

Do it hereeeeeeee

I get on... randomly.

Spoiler:

I am going to ignore everything in that spoiler.
    That makes him one-fifth of everything, not half. <- The only part in my post that is related to Bleach, btw. XD

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    I know you did not

What? Really?
    Yeah. My high school used that system. A is 80 I believe.

This is kind of off topic, but Cascade is awesome.
    Last edited by arceus03; 18th May 2012 at 4:09 AM.

Lol It figures you guys would know. If I said that to my irl friends they'd be all like "WTF are you talking about?"
    They are obviously not as cool as us.

What? Really?
    Pretty much.

Pretty much you could say to most of ILPy's post, really.
    I think quite a few people mentioned "ILP covered what I was going to say" before, at least all in one go. Made me feel awesome and dickish at the same time.

That makes him one-fifth of everything, not half. <- The only part in my post that is related to Bleach, btw. XD
    Nope, he is a half of everything.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    I know you did not
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is kind of off topic, but Cascade is awesome.
    You're right, it's really awesome.

What? Seriously guys - NO posts in a week?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 23rd May 2012 at 5:30 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga 493:
    Last edited by Zameric; 23rd May 2012 at 6:47 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 216 of 247 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast