Page 222 of 248 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    their
    The word "pace" doesn't exist in Kubo's dictionary :P
    I mean, we just had that crematorial chapter a few while back. Now that the mood is set to fighting, he'd better off be continuing it rather than intercepting with some monologues and flashbacks and whatnot. I myself don't want to see another flashback in the middle of the fight.
    Huh, I normally don't mix up my their/there/they're. Odd.

I suppose? Though it's really jumping around a lot, so it's hard to find a good stepping stone.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    So, this is majorly terrible. I suck now but was pure **** back then. Terrible at plot. Terrible at original characterization. Terrible at errything. *Deep breath* And here we go.
    Why.
    Why did you keep this?
    Why?

Spoiler:- Terribleness [B]DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT[/B]:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Ickle Little Pervert He is ^.^
    Ahahahaha. I forgot he has that nickname XD It was Eon I think who called him that first?

Anyway. Little perverts aside, seems like there won't be any new chapters for the next two weeks. Like Kubo is taking a break next week (or this, rather) and no Shonen Jump the week after that. Which means that next chapter will be out on August 15 (or we might get an early chapter like on Monday or Tuesday).

Sooooo.. Until that time. See you. :P

The angry fandom secretly poisoned Kubo-sensei!! D:
    *jokingly glares at Eon Master*
    What an odd coincidence for Kubo to get sick after last week's chapter.
    Well this is a bummer, no new chapter for two weeks. :/

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    *jokingly glares at Eon Master*
    What an odd coincidence for Kubo to get sick after last week's chapter.
    Well this is a bummer, no new chapter for two weeks. :/
    Actually, it might be three. The SJ scanlation page says to expect the next chapter on August 20th.

I heard from the manga thread (idk if it's true though) that Kubo has pneumonia. Gee, I hope he gets better soon.

And now we have to rely on topics to get the club going until that time

Maybe I should start writing again. lol. But I'm too lazy I have class until third week of August >.>

We haven't had a topic for such a long time too. Ran out of ideas to create a new one, maybe I should start brainstorming to create more forbidden Kido spells.

Yeah.. this place is going to a 3 week hiatus, I can guarantee that >.>

Yes Arc, it was Eon who came up with the nickname.

Nothing much to say, I was REALLY looking forward to this week's chapter :/

EDIT: I hear the Anime will resume once enough distance have been created with the Manga, and that it closed down because the Fillers created a drop in viewers everytime.
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 2nd August 2012 at 11:06 AM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

> I hear the Anime will resume once enough distance have been created with the Manga, and that it closed down because the Fillers created a drop in viewers everytime.

Oh gawd I hope so. My ability to read manga has been compromised recently due to attention span reasons and I've really only been reading two manga (Deadman Wonderland [cause the anime sucks dee-ick] and Bleach)

> I heard from the manga thread (idk if it's true though) that Kubo has pneumonia. Gee, I hope he gets better soon.

No he must stay sick forever. Recruit Ryohgo Narita and Kazuma Kondou. Kubo will create the basic plot, Narita makes it make sense and Kondou draws it. That team CANNOT. EVER. LOSE. EVER.

So, in an effort to keep us afloat for the summat weeks until the next chapter, I think I'm gonna go ahead and post some of the awesome pics I find on DA. Installment #1 is as follows:

Spoiler:- art link ****:

EDIT: Over in the ASB, we sometimes get off on tangents about random things. Today (the 4th) we started talking about Dragonball: Evolution and other manga that would suck as live action movies. One of the guys I'm friends with came up with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
    > Bleach

Itchy-goo is now a complete redhead and uses his "spirit sword" to slay "demons" who were never human in any way, shape, or form, "spiritual pressure" is now called "soul energy," and it all turns out Itchy-goo is actually Jesus in Purgatory. Orohime is an obvious robot angel and Chad is a cyborg like Teen Titans' Cyborg. Either that or he's a sentai ranger, and Motsumoto (sp? [drunkish on Cape Cods]) is now a redhead A-Cup. Hollows are only given a cursory mention, and Aizen's plan to take down the soul society fails with less than three deaths, and he himself is locked up. Rukia is called "Lucy" and Itchy-goo is an only child.
    Last edited by kusari; 5th August 2012 at 1:08 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I knew this place would die. All was predicted, just was a matter of time before it'd happen ._.

Where is everybody?

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Ahahahaha. I forgot he has that nickname XD It was Eon I think who called him that first?
    I think so, yeah. And Rotrum really took a liking to it too.

I blame Byakuya fangirls.

Maybe I should start writing again. lol. But I'm too lazy I have class until third week of August >.>
    Makes me wonder... I guess, if there's always at least one person to review, someone maybe me? could write a fanfiction. That would keep the club alive.

EDIT: I hear the Anime will resume once enough distance have been created with the Manga, and that it closed down because the Fillers created a drop in viewers everytime.
    Source? Always post everything with a source!
    No he must stay sick forever. Recruit Ryohgo Narita and Kazuma Kondou. Kubo will create the basic plot, Narita makes it make sense and Kondou draws it. That team CANNOT. EVER. LOSE. EVER.
    Well, Narita is at least writing a Bleach Novel. If we didn't already know.

EDIT: Over in the ASB, we sometimes get off on tangents about random things. Today (the 4th) we started talking about Dragonball: Evolution and other manga that would suck as live action movies. One of the guys I'm friends with came up with this:
    Rukia being Lucy was my favourite bit.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

So, in an effort to keep us afloat for the summat weeks until the next chapter, I think I'm gonna go ahead and post some of the awesome pics I find on DA. Installment #1 is as follows:

Spoiler:- art link ****:
    I love Guess Who, that's a great piece of artwork right there!
    It even kind of looks like Kubo's work.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Over in the ASB, we sometimes get off on tangents about random things. Today (the 4th) we started talking about Dragonball: Evolution and other manga that would suck as live action movies. One of the guys I'm friends with came up with this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairne
    > Bleach

Itchy-goo is now a complete redhead and uses his "spirit sword" to slay "demons" who were never human in any way, shape, or form, "spiritual pressure" is now called "soul energy," and it all turns out Itchy-goo is actually Jesus in Purgatory. Orohime is an obvious robot angel and Chad is a cyborg like Teen Titans' Cyborg. Either that or he's a sentai ranger, and Motsumoto (sp? [drunkish on Cape Cods]) is now a redhead A-Cup. Hollows are only given a cursory mention, and Aizen's plan to take down the soul society fails with less than three deaths, and he himself is locked up. Rukia is called "Lucy" and Itchy-goo is an only child.
    What's that 'ASB'?

Ohdeargod, my eyes! D':
    Please don't let something like that ever happen.
    Although, Warner Bros. was supposedly working on a live-action adaption of Bleach.
    I haven't heard anything about it in months, so it might have been dropped or something...

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Kubo did say in an interview that a partial basis for Rukia's name was the word "Lucia" because she's like Ichi's "ray of light" and lucia means light or some shite like that.

It even kind of looks like Kubo's work.

Spoiler:
    My thoughts exactly.

That'd be cool. I like that character that I don't feel like spoilering for.

What's that 'ASB'?

Ohdeargod, my eyes! D':
    Please don't let something like that ever happen.

so it might have been dropped or something...
    "Anime Style Battling" aka "the place in which Eon learned never to fight a Gigalith with a Sandshrew"

You should see the one he did for Naruto

I'm hoping it got dropped. It'd probably worse than what we imagine.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

This club is actually alive *tears of happiness* Cookies for everyone! I've got a new favorite now: oatmeal cranberry cookies

That sounds good :3 Would love to see Unohana in a battle. Animated. 8D
    Though we may still be a long way off from there...

So, in an effort to keep us afloat for the summat weeks until the next chapter, I think I'm gonna go ahead and post some of the awesome pics I find on DA.

Awww, I've completely forgotten about dA. I wonder if jjchopper made any new drawings.

Orihime is a robot? Hell yeah she is.

Makes me wonder... I guess, if there's always at least one person to review, someone maybe me? could write a fanfiction. That would keep the club alive.

Well, Narita is at least writing a Bleach Novel. If we didn't already know.
    That's it! Oh well. He'd better not kill Hitsugaya then or he'll get diarrhea next.

I'm waiting for Eon's chapter

Has anyone actually read the novels? Is there a place to read it online? :P

@Zam: Gantenbainne doesn't need to come back. He's... useless as far as I've seen him.
    *runs away*

I would read/watch it.

I knew this place would die. All was predicted, just was a matter of time before it'd happen ._.

Where is everybody?
    You, my friend are correct.

When I'm not working at the farm or lifting weights, I'm sleeping :P

I was thinking the samething.

I'm so tempted, but I would be no better than Kubo. Heck I think I'm just as good as Lucariosomethingsothing at storytelling.

Don Kanonji BWAHAHAHA!

I like Chad as Cyborg-Super Sentai man, seems fitting.

Although, Warner Bros. was supposedly working on a live-action adaption of Bleach.
    I haven't heard anything about it in months, so it might have been dropped or something...
    My reaction.

This club is actually alive *tears of happiness* Cookies for everyone! I've got a new favorite now: oatmeal cranberry cookies
    Oh sweet Jesus, oatmeal cranberry cookies.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

It's alive. IT'S ALIVE!

"Anime Style Battling" aka "the place in which Eon learned never to fight a Gigalith with a Sandshrew"
    LOL. Really?

Cranberries? CRANBERRIES? (Guy from Sponge Bob when offered to buy Chocolate)

Aren't we all waiting for that?

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    You, my friend are correct.
    That brought this place alive =P

I think we should start making up topics to discuss. that hasn't been done in such a long time.
    And people should stop lurking here, and post *eyes down Arc*
    That should keep this place some energy to live.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Unrelated - but that reminds me of something else. I had an idea to get a Guess Who gameboard, and replace the card with Bleach characters. We already have a LOT of characters, depending on how far you want to go (humans/Ichigo's group, shinigami, arrancars, vaizards, XCution, even zanpakutou and bount if you want). A quick search leads to a Ł5 board so...

I figure it's still in its development stage. They're kind of "alright, let's make a movie!" and are probably still finishing up on stuff like the script, cast, and all sorts of things that I have no idea about because I have no idea how a movie is actually made *shrug*.

Kubo did say in an interview that a partial basis for Rukia's name was the word "Lucia" because she's like Ichi's "ray of light" and lucia means light or some shite like that.
    I probably like that little tidbit more than I should.

I'm hoping it got dropped. It'd probably worse than what we imagine.
    That's why I want to watch it.

Gotta wait another... 6 hours. Bloody hell.

That's going to be hell...

Has anyone actually read the novels? Is there a place to read it online? :P
    I'm sure if someone tried to dig it up well enough, they could find at least a RAW version or something.

I'm so tempted, but I would be no better than Kubo. Heck I think I'm just as good as Lucariosomethingsothing at storytelling.
    0708. His best years iirc.
    Maybe I'll do oneshots. But I need a prompt because I have, like, no imagination whatsoever. I'll do club fanfiction and the show's fanfiction, too.

I think we should start making up topics to discuss. that hasn't been done in such a long time.
    Except almost no one replies to the topics. I can recall a good few times where MC pops in, makes a topic, one or two people answer it, and nothing else.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Oh sweet Jesus, oatmeal cranberry cookies.
    Somethingsomething. XD

Ohhhhh yeah. I could demolish a pack of that in one single go. You can get those from Wegmans btw

Aren't we all waiting for that?

Does not get the Spongebob reference YEAH CRANBERRIES.

Yup.

Topics would be nice. Make one.
    What? Of all the other lurkers you could eye, namely MC, Eon, rotrum, Golde, Cell, you eye ME? Who just posted two posts before you did? That's unfair. [/rant]
    No cookies for you.

Unrelated - but that reminds me of something else. I had an idea to get a Guess Who gameboard, and replace the card with Bleach characters. We already have a LOT of characters, depending on how far you want to go (humans/Ichigo's group, shinigami, arrancars, vaizards, XCution, even zanpakutou and bount if you want). A quick search leads to a Ł5 board so...

That's going to be hell...

I'm sure if someone tried to dig it up well enough, they could find at least a RAW version or something.

Maybe I'll do oneshots. But I need a prompt because I have, like, no imagination whatsoever. I'll do club fanfiction and the show's fanfiction, too.

Except almost no one replies to the topics. I can recall a good few times where MC pops in, makes a topic, one or two people answer it, and nothing else.
    So?

What is? The chapter or waiting for it?

Hm. I wonder. Might be interesting to read. Find eeeet

Oneshots. Hm.

That's because he posts topics when new chapters are up so we end up discussing the chapters instead.
    Last edited by arceus03; 6th August 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Does not get the Spongebob reference YEAH CRANBERRIES.

Yup.

Topics would be nice. Make one.
    What? Of all the other lurkers you could eye, namely MC, Eon, rotrum, Golde, Cell, you eye ME? Who just posted two posts before you did? That's unfair. [/rant]
    No cookies for you.
    D: How do you not get this Chocolate reference? :|

BECAUSE, I caught you red-handed snooping around and posting. :P
    FINE. I'll bake some myself. with muffins and dounuts and all other baked goodies.

13 more days till we get the new chapter (Hopefully..)

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

BECAUSE, I caught you red-handed snooping around and posting. :P
    FINE. I'll bake some myself. with muffins and dounuts and all other baked goodies.

13 more days till we get the new chapter (Hopefully..)
    Lol. What was wrong with that fish? /spaz

You were stalking me? Awwww

Yeah..

Okay so. Ever since ILPy mentioned one shots, I've been thinking of writing one. But I have no idea what about. :P

Or, topic?

*desperately trying to add something more in post*

Unohana.

That should do it.

Ahhh! Run for your life Patrick!

That brought this place alive =P
    It was a challenge accepted kind of thing.

That should keep this place some energy to live.
    Can't help ya there, I can't think up a good topic.

0708. His best years iirc.
    His best years lol.
    Maybe you could write a few chapters about a bunch of new a couple of students' first year at the shinigami academy or something.

Ohhhhh yeah. I could demolish a pack of that in one single go. You can get those from Wegmans btw
    There aren't any Wegmans here in Hawaii. But I'm sure my sister-in-law will whip up a batch sooner or later.

No cookies for you.
    My lurker tactics are pretty good then, because I was not named.

You know who else has cookies? The Dark Side.

*Shouts from way in the back of the room* I get it!

Okay so. Ever since ILPy mentioned one shots, I've been thinking of writing one. But I have no idea what about. :P
    He LOVES chocolate.

What about the thingy I suggested to ILP for a one shot?

Maybe you could write a few chapters about a bunch of new a couple of students' first year at the shinigami academy or something.

There aren't any Wegmans here in Hawaii. But I'm sure my sister-in-law will whip up a batch sooner or later.

You know who else has cookies? The Dark Side.

He LOVES chocolate.
    Hmm. Interesting. But we need something more to that than just that, you know what I mean? XD Sparked an idea though. I need to refine this. :P except you know, exam next week and having to pack my stuff after that...

Awwww you poor soul. Come over here, I'll treat you to boxes of them

Reminds me of this one picture I saw one. It goes something like this:

Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
    > Go to the dark side if you want. We have chocolate chip cookies.

... I should make that a catchphrase for Squad 4. "Go to other Squads if you want. We have chocolate chip cookies. And oatmeal cranberries." hahaha

I see.
    Last edited by arceus03; 8th August 2012 at 7:29 AM.

*Cough* That'snotarant
    No cookies for you.

So?
    So... It depends on how lazy I am, and how much spare money and time I have for something like that.
    What is? The chapter or waiting for it?
    Both, I guess? Because when it comes out, I'll have to read it, and review it damnit.

Hm. I wonder. Might be interesting to read. Find eeeet
    Laaaaazy

Wow my motivation suddenly dropped to absolute zero *throws excuses at you and runs away*

Come to the light side, we have beer!
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 9th August 2012 at 3:23 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

You were stalking me? Awwww

Yeah..
    D: You never saw this episode of Spongebob? It's one the best!

Well, you could say that. Actually, no. They have this stalking thing that's in my profile

Ahhh! Run for your life Patrick!

It was a challenge accepted kind of thing.

*Shouts from way in the back of the room* I get it!

He LOVES chocolate.
    Haha, I remember watching it a few days back. Still Hilarious.

From myself?

Good boy! Here's a muffin for you to enjoy =D

He doesn't love them, he CRAVES CHOCOLAAATE.

For Arc,
    What do you think Unohana will use as her advantage when fighting?

Her killer-looks. She'll make all of those Quincies wet their pants.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

*Cough* That'snota
    No cookies for you.

That's not a what?

Where does that come from?

D: You never saw this episode of Spongebob? It's one the best!

Well, you could say that. Actually, no. They have this stalking thing that's in my profile

For Arc,

Her killer-looks. She'll make all of those Quincies wet their pants.
    No. Or so I think.

Oh yeah the new thing where your friends activities are visible on your wall.

Her kendo. Well... it's been stated she's good in that so yeah. Probably her bankai as well. Or she could use Kido like in the reigai arc, but eh.
    As for her killer looks.. it's a bonus though I doubt it'll be just solely that.

I just found my new favorite annoying toy thing, A VUVUZELA!!!!!

Hmm. Interesting. But we need something more to that than just that, you know what I mean? XD Sparked an idea though. I need to refine this. :P except you know, exam next week and having to pack my stuff after that...
    I made up my own story from that very vague base a few months back. And now I give it to you, a very vague hunk of clay, and its up to you the artist, to sculpt it any way, shape or form you want. Although the school stuff is a hindrance to you.

Awwww you poor soul.
    No, not really. I can get by on protein shakes.

Thats the exact meme thing I got it from. I also used it for a presentation for my speech class.

... I should make that a catchphrase for Squad 4. "Go to other Squads if you want. We have chocolate chip cookies. And oatmeal cranberries." hahaha

I see.
    Too ling and not snazzy enough.

Wow my motivation suddenly dropped to absolute zero *throws excuses at you and runs away*
    Wimp! *heckles you with vuvuzela*

That's not a thing, you just made that up. Although I did find something else that's a cool reason to join the light side.

Haha, I remember watching it a few days back. Still Hilarious.
    One of my favorite episodes of all time is Band Geeks.

From myself?
    I....guess...so? We just wanted to prove you wrong, or something, I don't know. Main thing is you kicked up some activity in the club.

Good boy! Here's a muffin for you to enjoy =D
    Muffins? Muffins. MUFFINS! MUFFINS! MUFFINS!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 9th August 2012 at 9:40 PM.

11 more days. We can pull through this.

I made up my own story from that very vague base a few months back. And now I give it to you, a very vague hunk of clay, and its up to you the artist, to sculpt it any way, shape or form you want. Although the school stuff is a hindrance to you.

No, not really. I can get by on protein shakes.

Thats the exact meme thing I got it from. I also used it for a presentation for my speech class.

Too ling and not snazzy enough.

That's not a thing, you just made that up. Although I did find something else that's a cool reason to jpin the light side.
    lol. I remember in class once there's this loud person. They call her vuvuzela.

Now what is that supposed to mean?

But cookies are the best I should really try making some of my own... Soon, when I live in my own house :3

You still have the picture?

Don't care. I'm not Dac. :P In fact, look at my Squad page banner and see if you can read the tiny writing at the bottom

Link does not work?

Uhhhh. I really need to finish watching this one video and write a summary on it, but I feel too lazy to. XD I believe I got like 15 more minutes to go. So let me rant here instead. Yeah, that's gonna help

Spoiler:

That's not a what?
    Huh, it cut me short.
    That'snotarant.

Where does that come from?
    I have no idea, I just remember seeing it once.

Glad we don't have them for the Olympics here.

Except I'm not an artist. I can't be given a whole lot of freedom and be told "do whatever you want" or I just sit there thinking "what do I do". excusesexcusesexcuses

That's not a thing, you just made that up. Although I did find something else that's a cool reason to [URL="http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/056/0/7/jpin the light side.[/URL]
    Tag/link fail

11 more days. We can pull through this.
    Eid will come before the manga.

lol. I remember in class once there's this loud person. They call her vuvuzela.
    Same class as transformer?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 222 of 248 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast