Page 225 of 248 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #5601
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    [spoiler=manga]
    *Facepalm*
    It's not an amazing idea, all we do is just write a fic, with each chapter being written by a different person. I figure it's not meant to have massive amounts of cohesion, so the story would be pretty simple, as would characterisation. Just a case of "I feel like writing something, hey, why not just throw out a chapter for this fic?" Or something.
    I like this idea.

    Also, sorry I haven't been around. Computer...broke. Video card asploded. Then our neighbors shut their internet down XD

    I'm at school so I'll be here.

        Spoiler:- Manga:

  2. #5602
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  3. #5603
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 505:


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th August 2012 at 4:49 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #5604
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Pretty awesome chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I like this idea.

    Also, sorry I haven't been around. Computer...broke. Video card asploded. Then our neighbors shut their internet down XD

    I'm at school so I'll be here.

    I like his Lt.s bankai. It's a bit lackluster but it's impressive nonetheless.
    I wonder how many would be interested in it and if it would start at all :P

    I thought you lurk?

    Aww yea :D

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    And what did you say to Rex again in your last post?

    Haven't we seen all these moral-rising stuff in the Winter War arc? >_>

    Huh. I just noticed that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 505:
    Either way, you're not going to be happy with however Kubo treats his characters. -___-

    Fanarts. That's inevitable. Huh.


  5. #5605
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

        Spoiler:- manga:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    New quarter starting. I wanna apply for a job other than cleaning up >.> but all of those are what I term "fancy jobs". You have to submit a resume, answer a horde of personality questions, blah blah blah.
    As long as you can make money.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Did ILPy ever tell you about how his teacher said he's going to be a plumber for the rest of his life?
    What kind of teacher tells you that?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Your luck isn't going to last long. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    I make my own luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I think there's a very thick and obvious line between loyalty / dedication and... stupidity. Or maybe he was just lazy, idk? You can't treat every shinigami as if they have Yamamoto-attitude. For all we know, he even lazier than Omaeda. But we never saw it because he got so little screentime.
    To you maybe. Just going by what happened last chapter, something went down that forged the greatest bromance in Bleach.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Like running up to him and professing your love to him as well?
    Dafuq I just wrote?
    No, thats reserved for a girl I know. But that my friend is a tale for another time.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And what did you say to Rex again in your last post?
    Did you see the man's title thingy?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  6. #5606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Someone had to disapprove of the 2 Bs.
    You say that as if I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I'm the one he said it to, how do you think I feel?
    Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Did ILPy ever tell you about how his teacher said he's going to be a plumber for the rest of his life?
    Oh man context.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Trouble is, sign and spoken language don't follow the same grammar rule. You'd be muddled up and end up signing everything weird. Unless you sign the words and not the sentences, which wouldn't make sense (or little sense) to the deaf people.

    Orwellatleastthat'showASLworks,IdunnoforBSL.
    IdunnoaboutBSLeither but damn I hope that doesn't ruin my idea :/

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Kind of got addicted to Ash Like Snow now. I blame ILPy.
    It's a great song, you should thank me.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    I laughed way too much at that.
    Where did you see that? o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    What kind of teacher tells you that?
    It was a joke; she recommended that because it's lots of money. Is it arrogant to say that I can do much better than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    No, thats reserved for a girl I know. But that my friend is a tale for another time.
    Oooooooooooooooooooh
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #5607
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    I forgot to rant about this before, but last panel on the right is the most awesome panel ever. :3

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    As long as you can make money.

    I make my own luck.

    To you maybe. Just going by what happened last chapter, something went down that forged the greatest bromance in Bleach.

    No, thats reserved for a girl I know. But that my friend is a tale for another time.

    Did you see the man's title thingy?
    But it's too troublesome :P

    Yeaaaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiight

    Haha. I was just speculating He can still be lazy AND close to Yamamoto. XD

    D'awwwwwwwwww :3

    What title thingy?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh man context.

    IdunnoaboutBSLeither but damn I hope that doesn't ruin my idea :/

    It's a great song, you should thank me.

    Where did you see that? o.o

    It was a joke; she recommended that because it's lots of money. Is it arrogant to say that I can do much better than that.
    Or well something around that line. I don't exactly remember what you told me :P

    Probablyworksthesame and you say as if you're learning BSL and plan to do that. You know you won't.

    Not as great as Cascade or Agony, but I'll agree.

    Mangahere/panda's translation.

    Aaaand I thought she was being serious >_>


  8. #5608
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You say that as if I didn't.
    Someone that's not you.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It was a joke; she recommended that because it's lots of money. Is it arrogant to say that I can do much better than that.
    Yeah, they do make a good amount of money. But you literally have to deal with people's shit half the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I forgot to rant about this before, but last panel on the right is the most awesome panel ever. :3
    Yeah, that is pretty boss.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    But it's too troublesome :P
    Bleh bleh bleh. But yeah, everyone should have a job that makes them happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiight
    You doubt my power!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Haha. I was just speculating He can still be lazy AND close to Yamamoto. XD
    I doubt Yamamoto would allow his right hand to slack so much. But that's just me speculating.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oooooooooooooooooooh
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    D'awwwwwwwwww :3

    Now I just have to get the balls to do something about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What title thingy?
    His user title, right under his username.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  9. #5609
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Dead club

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Yeah, that is pretty boss.

    Bleh bleh bleh. But yeah, everyone should have a job that makes them happy.

    You doubt my power!?!?!?!

    I doubt Yamamoto would allow his right hand to slack so much. But that's just me speculating.

    Now I just have to get the balls to do something about it.

    His user title, right under his username.
    Ikr? :3

    Yeah. XD

    Yes

    *shrug* Hey, you never know

    You don't have any? Good luck, I guess?

    Ah, that. lol.


  10. #5610

    Default

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Probablyworksthesame and you say as if you're learning BSL and plan to do that. You know you won't.
    Yeahtrue
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  11. #5611
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    Bold because my computer isn't up to copy/paste x1000 at the moment.

    Just a notice guys, but I'm putting my current fanfic on hold for the moment. Yeah, I'm evil, but there is good news. Recently, a new fanfic idea has been sticking in my brain, and I think I'm going to roll with it. So you'll likely be getting the preview chapter of that within a few days.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  12. #5612
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 506:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  13. #5613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Bold because my computer isn't up to copy/paste x1000 at the moment.
    It's a good thing mine is.
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Just a notice guys, but I'm putting my current fanfic on hold for the moment. Yeah, I'm evil, but there is good news. Recently, a new fanfic idea has been sticking in my brain, and I think I'm going to roll with it. So you'll likely be getting the preview chapter of that within a few days.
    Awesome. I look forward to it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  14. #5614
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's a good thing mine is.
        Spoiler:


    Awesome. I look forward to it.

    Glad to hear it. It's coming along pretty well.
    Bold again.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  15. #5615
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 506:


    I thought I'd have fun in Uni, but it's sad and lonely ._.

    Here's a treat, watch it.
        Spoiler:- Video:

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  16. #5616
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    This week's manga was pretty kickass. Not as kickass as last week's but, still pretty kickass

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    Stuff in bold because I am super lazy and tired.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yes

    *shrug* Hey, you never know

    You don't have any?
    Do you now?

    I do now, I just set in motion a series of events to win her heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:
    That just makes so much sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 506:


    I thought I'd have fun in Uni, but it's sad and lonely ._.
    Bold stuff here too.

    That sucks man, I hope your situation change for the better soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Here's a treat, watch it.
        Spoiler:- Video:
        Spoiler:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  17. #5617
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  18. #5618

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:


        Spoiler:- Eon:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  19. #5619
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
        Spoiler:- Manga:


        Spoiler:- Eon:
        Spoiler:



        Spoiler:- Manga 507:
    Last edited by Zameric; 12th September 2012 at 6:20 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  20. #5620
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 506:


    Here's a treat, watch it.
        Spoiler:- Video:
    Oh, let him be stuck in there for some more time. We've seen more than enough of him anyways

    You just seen that?

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Do you now?

        Spoiler:
    *yawn* What?

    lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I'd like to here that too.

        Spoiler:- Manga 507:
    hear

    Such as? If you look at it, all the ones revealed so far follow more or less the same rule.


  21. #5621
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Such as? If you look at it, all the ones revealed so far follow more or less the same rule.
        Spoiler:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  22. #5622
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

        Spoiler:


    That's how I see it, anyway. As I said, more or less. *shrug*
    Last edited by arceus03; 13th September 2012 at 4:23 AM.


  23. #5623
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

        Spoiler:- FB:


    I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  24. #5624
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Protip #1: Empty your pockets of loose change when you ride county fair ride that goes upside down.
    Protip #2: Don't ever get in the way of a guy trying to get the a giant Hello Kitty plushy for his date. He will stomp your face into the ground to get it.

    Also, f*ck those get the ball into the milk jug games. I was so freaking close to getting a giant Pikachu plushy.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Oh, let him be stuck in there for some more time. We've seen more than enough of him anyways
    I've heard this before.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You just seen that?
    But has he seen this?


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    *yawn* What?
    I questioned your faith in me while squashing a bug.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    I'm totally expecting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

        Spoiler:- FB:
    I like it, a lot. It had potential to become overpowered, but it isn't. The aging effect is also a very nice touch too.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.
    Oh magnets, sounds interesting.


    Edit: New Chapter
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 19th September 2012 at 8:11 PM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  25. #5625

    Default

    Sorry I have been dead, probably to everyone I don't talk to on FB semi-often (only zam lol) I seem dead.

    I'm keeping up with the manga but it's so slow paced I can't say much... um

    I'll say my thoughts for now and maybe or maybe not disappear for a while. Sorry it's hard to keep up with more than facebook lately because damn school. >w<

    Thoughts on recent chapters
        Spoiler:


    Know what I will try to come by when I get an email from now on. I do get an email when there's replies so as long as I'm not rushing to class I will drop in from now on... I feel bad I'm never around. sorry >.<

    (lol add me on FB though we can talk anytime XDDDD)

Page 225 of 248 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •