Page 242 of 248 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 563:
        Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
    If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.

Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Call me Kai
    Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
    It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Raidou Kuzunoha View Post
    I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
    If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.
    Fantastic, I'm honored. And yes, all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Comments in Bold

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Call me Kai
    Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
    It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..
    I'd disagree, I think its moderately entertaining. But I'm difficult to displease.

Are you feeling alright now?

Is Bleach on hiatus this week, with the new years/holiday or just a bit slower out than usual?

It's so boring Kensei and Rose didn't use their masks
    ..... ~~Kimi Sae... Ireba~~ ...

SoulSilver FC: 3052 0079 0828 | Pearl FC: 0043 9504 1601

I am Zachiru.
    Just kidding.
    I want to join too. Can I?
    I want to become the Captain of Squad 5.

Spoiler:- Shikai:
    Last edited by $@M@rt#; 13th January 2014 at 8:48 AM.

New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
    I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
    That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
    I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
    I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"

Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
    Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?

Quote Originally Posted by $@M@rt# View Post
    Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
    Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?
    Nah. No real "acceptance" thing beyond one of us captains acknowledge you Zachiru'd and whatnot. And, what luck! One of them is posting to you now and recognizes you as a member of our good club. Granted, you probably won;t be on the first post until Golde has the time to do things buuuuut yeah. You're good.

As for your request to Captain Squad 5... that's not something we'll be giving to you just yet. We generally wait until people have been around for a bit before giving them positions. Just stick around, be active, follow the rules and blah blah words words words.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidou Kuzunoha View Post
    New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
    I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
    That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
    I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
    I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"
    Nope. No guitar Zans. Feel free to take a crack at one should you choose to do so.

And now for formality ********. Hey newbies, I'm Kusari. I Captain Squad 13. I like women, booze and long walks on the beach. If you're so inclined, you can feel free to call me Kus, Kus-kus, Kusa and really any variation on my user name. Actually any nickname is fine. You could call me "Douchebag" and I wouldn't really care. I'm just that cool a guy. Anyway, there's lots to do between chapter discussion and fanfics (Your's truly has written a few but if you really want to read something good I suggest Eon Master's fics. Malto bene.) so take your time and be cool.

As for 564, it's out as of this post. Normal release day is Wednesday but sometimes we're lucky and get one on Tuesday.

And now a message to errybody: I'm thinking that since Bleach will be ending in the somewhat near future, I'm considering moving my fanfic elsewhere. Most likely DA to which I will provide a link should I choose to do so. Will keep people posted.

Well then I got a rather good one written up.

It's still in the experimental phase, might make a few minor to major changes until the final version. Would like some feedback until then.
    I'll just leave most of the names as english, I already speak enough Japanese on a daily basis as is, and considering how I've been up all night I'd likely butcher it to heck and back.
    Also I'm a gigantic fighting game buff and fan of the Fate/ series so I'm probably gonna get real technical with stuff here so bear with me.

Zanpaktou Name: Kuro no Ryu (The Black Dragon)
    Type: Fire, Sound, Darkness
    Zanpaktou Spirit: True to what the name implies, Kuro no Ryu takes the form of a black dragon. More akin to a chinese serpentine dragon. It's body is wreathed in purple fire.
    Release Command: "Rock, Kuro no Ryu!" (socreativesuchreleasemuchdoge)
    Shikai Details: Kuro no Ryu transforms from a standard katana into a jet-black Gibson SG electric guitar additionally, the soul reaper (Let's call him Raidou for now until I think of a different name) gains a cloak of purple fire.

Dragon's Sacred Wings:
    The cloak of fire as several effects. Firstly, it offers strong resistance to attacks based around the usage of spirit energy. (ie Kido, cero) because it is a cape, however, it has to be moved accordingly to shield vital parts. While not offering full protection, it absorbs a portion of spirit energy and converts it into Black Dragon's Fire. Not effective against strong spiritual attacks, at base form only reduces damage by roughly a quarter. Maintaining Dragon's Sacred Wings consumes spirit energy over time, but can be toggled off and on by playing a tune on Kuro no Ryu.

Black Dragon's Fire:
    The "ammo" of this zanpakuto. Black Dragon's Fire is spirit energy converted from Raidou himself or from attacks against him. Black Dragon's Fire allows raidou to enhance his attacks and fling orbs of dark flame by playing Kuro no Ryu.

Poem of the soul:
    Raidou plays a supportive song on Kuro no Ryu, converting spirit energy into either an ally or himself.

Bankai Name: Kuro no Ryujin (Black Dragon-God)

Bankai Details: Kuro no Ryujin provides a large spike in power, greatly increasing the limited pool of abilities provided by Kuro no Ryu.
    The first change is Kuro no Ryujin's ability to switch between two forms. The first is a large black zweihander, roughly a foot wide and 8 feet long, brought to a triangular point at the end. The hilt itself is a foot and a half long. The second is similar to the shikai, is a Gibson EDS 1275. (which is a double-neck guitar)

Dragon-God's Blood - Fafnir:
    Replacing sacred wings is Fafnir, a suit of pitch-black full armor. Constructed of interlocking pieces to provide the highest possible movement. The armor covers his entire body, save for a leaf-shaped hole on his back. Purple dragon's fire blazes around it. The difference in power between Fafnir and Sacred Wings is Fafnir's uncanny defense. Physical attacks against the armor are completely negated. Spiritual and ranged attacks are absorbed and converted into Black Dragon's Fire. (note: similar to the shikai variant, particularly powerful cero, kido, and spiritual abilities can circumvent the armor and cause damage. The more spiritual energy pumped into the armor itself, the stronger it becomes)
    Any attack directed at the leaf-shaped hole in the back breaks Fafnir, and a large amount of spiritual energy must be recollected to reform it.

Dragon-God's Great Fire:
    An improved variant of Black-Dragon's Fire.

Dragon-God's Maw - Dahaka:
    Kuro no Ryujin's sword-form is thrust into the ground, created a large eruption of earth and dark fire. Can be directed in a line, or spread from the center in a large area.

Dragon God's Dread Wings - Wyvern:
    Kuro no Ryujin forms wings of purple fire on the soul reaper's back. Flying through the air at a high speed, Kuro no Ryujin rains down fiery destruction before hitting the opponent with a sword-thrust from the heavens.

Dragon God's Endless Thirst - Dracul:
    This skill is an extremely risky close-range attack. The soul reaper grabs the opponent and directly saps their spirit energy. As stated before, must be within extremely close range, backfires if used on beings with particularly powerful spiritual energy. Can be used on any being containing spiritual energy. (ie: minor hollows, etc.)

Dragon-God's All-Consuming Hellfire - Smaug:
    Unleashes a gigantic torrent of Dragon's Fire. Expends all current dragon fire, and reverts to Kuro no Ryu.

Song of Fire:
    Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, envelopes an ally in Black Dragon's Fire for protection for a short time.

Rock You!:
    Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, blasting opponents with waves of sound.

Anything Else:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibson_EDS-1275
    This zanpakuto is very dragon-themed. Containing such dragons as Ahzi Dahaka, Fafnir from the "Niebelunglied" (probably misspelled it) and Smaug from Tolkien's "The Hobbit"
    Rock you! Is a reference to the words inscribed on Sol Badguy's headband from Guilty Gear. Plus it's just Japanese cheese, and that's the best kind of cheese.
    I had some trouble with this one, but I tried not to make it very OP. still seems a little OP in my eyes, ah well, that's what contructive criticism is for, fire away!
    Last edited by Raidou Kuzunoha; 19th January 2014 at 5:29 AM.

Bleach 564 is out already finally lol sorry I have been gone, many projects have gotten in my way but I am now back full time and I'm also looking to take back my lieutenants position of squad 8 as evidence of this post :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Jedi View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, and so far everyone has liked my zanpaktu description so I want that streak to keep going lol been sitting on that idea for a long while now, and now I'm just tying to earn a spot in a squad because I know i would be a great luitenent in a 13 court.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    No need to enter a plea, Kamo. As you pointed out, I have no subordinates, so I'd be happy to accept you.
    Last edited by The Last Jedi; 19th January 2014 at 8:12 AM.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Yeah 564 was pretty good.
        Spoiler:- 564 spoilers:

Looking forward to the next one, now that they won't be delayed so much anymore.

Spoiler:- 564:

I'm pretty sure im not the only one who is waiting for ichigo, I'm glad another chapter is gone so we can progress and hopefully get to some more action. I decided to up my stuff so i have created a profile and another thing:

Spoiler:- Profile:

Spoiler:- Arancar:
    Last edited by The Last Jedi; 19th January 2014 at 11:47 PM.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Quote Originally Posted by $@M@rt# View Post
        Spoiler:- 564:
        Spoiler:- ::

Spoiler:- profile:

Hopefully the next chapter will drop in the day its supposed to, It was killer just waiting forbitbto come out, still glad that is over though I hope the next chapters wont be as long battle wise.

How do you people get to know when is the manga coming out and its english translated version.

It will show up on the manga site realesse date/english and it shows weakly release dates so one drops every Wednesday when it does normally, the next one came out today so it's staying on schedule lol.
    Last edited by The Last Jedi; 22nd January 2014 at 4:44 PM.

I use the mangareader app on my ipad, and chapters usually come wednesdays anyway so there's that.

This chapter was pretty boring imo, but whatever.

I liked the chapter as it provides more info.     Spoiler:- spoiler:

Speaking of

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Wow okay so I'm back.

I haven't posted here in a while and I see some unfamiliar faces - I'm I like Pokemon (...), Captain of the 12th Squad, but you can call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpizzy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaronero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever else.
    I haven't done that in far too long.

I'll be posting more regularly from now on, though.

Spoiler:- manga:

Spoiler:- off topic stuff for anyone who cares:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 29th January 2014 at 3:54 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Epic dramatic retu- oh wait, ILP and kusari beat me to it. Damn.

Anyway, hey guys.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Hey new people. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

If you have fun and enjoy your fan fic then by all means continue it, I was not around in those days I came around July of last year so I should be not new lol I really want the next chapter to contain some not of Ichigo lol

Page 242 of 248 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246 ... LastLast