Page 27 of 246 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- manga 389:
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st January 2010 at 3:07 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    @Eon: When are you on? i think out timeszones dont line up S:
    I'll be on tonight. That'd be ideal.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

And yeahh, hurry up with the battle contest already >>
    can i just mention - i really can't be arsed atm. I'm too busy, so either i leave and do other stuffs or you're gonna sit tight and wait.

I'm not just going to half at a fight, i only "battle" when im in a "fighty" mood, of which i have not been lately.

@NL - Would it be possible to make a Header for Contests? Like, "Hall of Fame" or something like that? Maybe a few suggestions, anyone, for contest winners.
    Yar, i can do that - just tell me what you want it to say for definate
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 21st January 2010 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post

manga:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Seriously, what the hell. I've just had a conversation with Senny and to me it looks like Eon can't admit when he's been hit.

1) "i used bakudo 75 on him (the 5 big pillar thinigs)" - somehow he manages to get out of that, twice, the whole point of bakudo is that you CAN'T move, it takes a lot of energy to get out of that, so even if he did he wouldn't be able to do much afterwards

2) "so i used rikajokoro, the kido net and burried him underground and super compacted it but no because somehow fire works underground" - Fire does not work underground, you need Oxygen for Fire to work, not to mention that fact that there would be no room to weild your sword, in a liquified pit

3) What's worse is MC15 did absolutley nothing about this invincibility crap

I read the whole battle, and this is a prime example of precisley why took myself out of this competition and why i knew it wouldn't work - some people just cant admit when they actually been hit *shock horror*

Sorry to rant at all of you like this, but seriously this kind of behaviour drives me to the limits sometimes, i don't mean to come of as a whiney b*tch but i really couldn't let this go unnoticed, especially when this was devised to be "fun".
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 23rd January 2010 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Too narrow, don'tcha think? >.<

Oh yeah. Battle thing - that's the purpose for the log actually, also to see the fairness of the judge(s). I've been reading that, too (still reading, actually). I might comment on the whole attack/dodge thing later, but there is one thing I must point out.

Bakudou 21: Sekienton! *creates a kidou wall to block attack*
    Bakudo #21 is actually a spell which has the function of a smoke-bomb, not a wall.

Nothing very much, just thought I'd point that out :P

Slugs, ILPy.

Remember Chii? And how we relate her to NL because both have the same 'Ookami' in their Zanpakto name?
    Well now we have ILPy and Senny... XD

Golde, how did you spell... immediately? XD *points to petals of water and shower of fire chapter*
    Last edited by arceus03; 23rd January 2010 at 2:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Seriously, what the hell. I've just had a conversation with Senny and to me it looks like Eon can't admit when he's been hit.
    I've been monitoring the battle and the moves were legal...extreme ...but legal.
    1) "i used bakudo 75 on him (the 5 big pillar thinigs)" - somehow he manages to get out of that, twice, the whole point of bakudo is that you CAN'T move, it takes a lot of energy to get out of that, so even if he did he wouldn't be able to do much afterwards
    I said something about it...also Bakudo # 61 isn't unbreakable...Kensei broke it before...
    2) "so i used rikajokoro, the kido net and burried him underground and super compacted it but no because somehow fire works underground" - Fire does not work underground, you need Oxygen for Fire to work, not to mention that fact that there would be no room to weild your sword, in a liquified pit
    Wind Zanpaktou...also isn't not like he seeped underground and attacked...he smashed through the ground...
    3) What's worse is MC15 did absolutley nothing about this invincibility crap
    See my responce to them...
    I read the whole battle, and this is a prime example of precisley why took myself out of this competition and why i knew it wouldn't work - some people just cant admit when they actually been hit *shock horror*
    Okay...I can see and understand your upset over this. Does this mean that you quit the contest? Also I battled Eon before...he CAN be HIT and CAN be DEFEATED.
    Sorry to rant at all of you like this, but seriously this kind of behaviour drives me to the limits sometimes, i don't mean to come of as a whiney b*tch but i really couldn't let this go unnoticed, especially when this was devised to be "fun".

Again I understand, see your points, and have them in considerartion.
    Also try fighting Rotrum...now that is a person who will have 10 page argument over him getting hit. Or his attack being blocked, canceled, countered...Ect.
        Spoiler:- Battle Thread Judgement Post.:

@Everyone
    I am watching the battle like a hawk and know what i'm doing. Also before you ask, Luppi and Golde know of the battle...
    Finally, Don't say I'm not doing my job or a doing a good job at judging...I'm the one who made this contest in the first place. I check each kido spell, see how the person reacted to it...and took it into acount in my judgement during each round.
    Right now...Eon and Senny 's battle should be about finnished.
    But have used large amounts of energy to avoid,counter attacks or attack.

Oh God. Oh God. ><

Look...

I said something about it...also Bakudo # 61 isn't unbreakable...Kensei broke it before...
    Kensei broke Bakudo #63. Sajo Sabaku.
    And actually, that wasn't an achievable feat for a Shinigami. Kensei did it in his Hollowfied form.
    Hachi says so.

Bakudo 63: HyappoRankan
    Bakudo #63 is Sajo Sabaku >.<
    Hyapporankan is #62.

Just... had to say. XD
    Ah, no. I thought everyone in this club supposedly has Kido as their best ability? :P
    Last edited by arceus03; 23rd January 2010 at 4:02 PM.

God, do I have to explain this here too? Raikou Hibofuu materializes from my armor outward, and it's my ultimate technique. Hachi's exact words are that he's never seen anybody break a level 60 Bakudou with PHYSICAL STRENGTH before. Giant flaming sparking twister =/= Physical Strength. Arroniero broke a weakened version of Rkiujou Koro with his bare hands before, so I can't see why Raikou Hibofuu shouldn't have broken it.

Senny, I wasn't trying to cheat or anything, I just didn't explain myself clearly enough. I'm sorry if you though it was impossible, but I though it was reasonable. If you like, we can have a rematch, or we can try to work out a solution. If you want to just continue, that's fine too. Whatever you guys come up with is fine with me.

@Arc: Seki means barrier, so it stands to reason that Sekienton is a barrier move (not to mention it's a bakudou). I thought the reason it exploded in Omyada's face was because he sucks at kidou.

@NL: This is exactly why I never judge until I hear both sides of a story. Without knowing my logic, you have no way to understand why I did something. It wasn't meant to be cheating.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 23rd January 2010 at 7:12 PM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Bakudo #63 is Sajo Sabaku and has only been broken by physical strength by Kensei when he was hollowfied. It is unknown what other types of methods have been used to break it.

Bakudo #75, Gochutekkan has been used on only Mashiro(when hollowfied) and Ichigo. Only Ichigo was able to break it with physical strength when he was hollowfied.

I'm guessing that menos class hollows(normal, vizard or arrancar) have the capability to break level 60+ Bakudo spells with brute, physical strength.

Not judging anyone, just making that observation for others to use.

I would just like to point out on that one that it takes reiatsu to maintain a kido, it served its purpose of keeping him in place for the sokatsui to get the wall but rukia probably didnt care so she didnt feed as much reiatsu into it so it was easilyy broken. plus rukia is an unseated officer (although i admit possibly VC level) but "im" a captain.

And i think this has blown up a bit so ill jsut continue although cbf with trying.

Any news on when dubs return?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Arroniero broke a weakened version of Rkiujou Koro with his bare hands before,
    I would just like to point out on that one that it takes reiatsu to maintain a kido, it served its purpose of keeping him in place for the sokatsui to get the wall but rukia probably didnt care so she didnt feed as much reiatsu into it so it was easilyy broken. plus rukia is an unseated officer (although i admit possibly VC level) but "im" a captain.

And i think this has blown up a bit so ill jsut continue although cbf with trying.

Any news on when dubs return?

Golde, how did you spell... immediately? XD *points to petals of water and shower of fire chapter*
    >.> I can't spell that word, and I couldn't back then even more.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    [SPOILER="Battle Thread Judgement Post."]

@Everyone
    I am watching the battle like a hawk and know what i'm doing. Also before you ask, Luppi and Golde know of the battle...
    No I didn't. And I asked to be notified when it finally started

Ah, no. I thought everyone in this club supposedly has Kido as their best ability? :P
    Nuh-uh. I'm crap at Kido. Like, hardly any of it I use XD

No I didn't. And I asked to be notified when it finally started
    Windows Messagener Live. Check your log. Both you and Luppi got the link and I TOLD YOU!

Spoiler:- Battle Log : Battle #001 Senny vs Eon:

Ok, after being exposed to Smile.jpg today, I talked with Darth Kitty about it on WLM.
    I said how that would make a great Adjuchas class hollow.
    Then she said that it could be the release of Yammy's puppy if it were to someday evolve into a menos and become an Arrancar.
    So then I proceed to make a basic profile for it. xD
        Spoiler:- Yammy's Dog's Resurrecci&#243;n:
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th January 2010 at 5:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Windows Messagener Live. Check your log. Both you and Luppi got the link and I TOLD YOU!

Spoiler:- Battle Log : Battle #001 Senny vs Eon:
    1) I can't remember the last time you sent me a message on WLM

2) If you send an offline message, it's not always delivered.

3) Mine doesn't have a log because I have no need to remember prior convos. People just tell me stuff and I remember. Unless its never delivered in the first place.

I'll read it >.>

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Arc: Seki means barrier, so it stands to reason that Sekienton is a barrier move (not to mention it's a bakudou). I thought the reason it exploded in Omyada's face was because he sucks at kidou.
    Sekienton means 'Red Smoke Escape' (or so according to the wiki anyways :P). And also, red translates to sekishoku in Japanese. They might shorten the word to combine it with the rest of the phrase (smoke and escape). idk. I'm never good with Japanese anyway. Can someone read Kanji and translate what 赤煙遁 means? nvm.

Spoiler:- manga:
    I hope he doesn't.... >>
    But it would be a good twist if he does. We need someone from the good side to die already =\
    Just not Unohana though

Zam that smile thing is scary >>
    And my nickname on another forum is smile!
    YOUUUUUUUUUU

Can someone read Kanji and translate what 赤煙遁 means?
    赤 -> Aka [Red]
    煙 -> Kemuri [Smoke/Smokey/Haze]
    遁 -> Nigeru [Escape/Flee/Avoid/Evade]

I think, so altogether im guessing it means Red Smoke, to ensure Escape, like smoke bombs or a distraction.

*shrugs*

赤 -> Aka [Red]
    煙 -> Kemuri [Smoke/Smokey/Haze]
    遁 -> Nigeru [Escape/Flee/Avoid/Evade]

I think, so altogether im guessing it means Red Smoke, to ensure Escape, like smoke bombs or a distraction.

*shrugs*
    Ah, that clears it up then =]

Spoiler:- Slugs:

Slugs, ILPy. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th January 2010 at 2:48 PM.

@Arceus

Nice Chapter.
    *Wonders when My Zan/Spirit will be revealed...*

IF you could trade places witha Bleach Character, who would it be and why?

OK me and ILP will be battling, we'll battle over MSN then post the battle in the club for judging, if there's any major problems then we will re-match, it's just i can't be bothered to wait for a judge as im in a "fighty" mood now >.<;

Nice Chappy Arceus03, you got the "voice" down perfectly XD

Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th January 2010 at 6:29 PM.

That was a good chapter, Arceus. Seeing as how Luppi called the voice Taifuugan, am I right to say the voices are the Zans? If so, then Golde/Zachiru can talk to the other Zans... I wonder why that is, exactly.
    And it seems like we're going on an adventure! Woo~

I'm pretty sure the slugs won't end at that... Surely they will end up of some uber great importance later in the story, in the form of the potion (or, knowing me, you could be making me make a huge build up when it's actually nothing).

Also, me and NL have finished our (really good imo) match, now it's just a matter of time before she posts it...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

^ I agree =], well Congrats and Good Luck with the next battle

Spoiler:- Ze Battle:

Sarcastic Fool -> Me
    My Logic is Unphail -> ILP
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th January 2010 at 6:35 PM.

Page 27 of 246 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast