Page 28 of 248 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #676
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    521

    Default

    ..So...When can I battle -_-

    Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

    IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..

    Has anyone seen the muffin person I am supposed to fight?

    I should realyl catch up in the manga by now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Woah, so much stuff happened in one day.

    Nice chapter, Arc. Love the characterization.

    ILP beat NL? Holy crap, how did that happen? It seems like the underdogs are having their day with this Battle Contest, first me then ILP...

    Rotrum, I'll let Saph know that your fight is up.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."



  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    ^Why do people seem to think i'd be hard to beat? O.o tbh if i had wanted to i could have dodged [in reality i can bend over backwards] so i could have avoided, or i could have struck him with lightning at the beginning, but cheap attacks are cowardly.

    But it was quite a good move, and a succesful combo, plus he had me under time manipulation, and because i need to draw out the symbols before combining them i wouldn't be able to create any more combined powers.

    Plus, i'm never that much of a strategiser, IRL I usually just throw whatever i've got.

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    ^Maybe it's not so much that fact that you'd be hard to beat, but that ILP just created his Bankai and this is (iirc) his first time using it in battle.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."



  5. #680
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    IF you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?
    Well, I would like to replace Tosen as the captain of squad 9, if that counts. xD
    Reasons... they need a captain, I'm squad 9 captain here, and Hisagi would make an awesome lieutenant.
    Keiri and Kazeshini have a similar theme. xD

    Another good chapter Arc. I think next chapter is going to be interesting.

    A very nice match, Kida and Ant.
    Both of your acted very sportsmen like.
    Congrats on your win, ILP.
    Last edited by Zameric; 25th January 2010 at 9:44 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  6. #681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

    IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..
    Perhaps after the tournament (or if we battle each other) you can show me/use it on me? It sure would be interesting.

    I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ILP beat NL? Holy crap, how did that happen? It seems like the underdogs are having their day with this Battle Contest, first me then ILP...
    Thanks for the support, glad to know you didn't expect me to win XP

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    ^Why do people seem to think i'd be hard to beat? O.o tbh if i had wanted to i could have dodged [in reality i can bend over backwards] so i could have avoided, or i could have struck him with lightning at the beginning, but cheap attacks are cowardly.

    But it was quite a good move, and a succesful combo, plus he had me under time manipulation, and because i need to draw out the symbols before combining them i wouldn't be able to create any more combined powers.

    Plus, i'm never that much of a strategiser, IRL I usually just throw whatever i've got.
    Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
    Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^Maybe it's not so much that fact that you'd be hard to beat, but that ILP just created his Bankai and this is (iirc) his first time using it in battle.
    It is my first written/RP usage of my Zan as a whole, iirc. But when you're completely mental like me, you would have used it IN UR MINDZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    A very nice match, Kida and Ant.
    Both of your acted very sportsmen like.
    Congrats on your win, ILP.
    Thanks.
    If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?
    I'd probably replace my least favourite character (...who?) so that I don't need to be near him, yet still be with my favourite characters.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 25th January 2010 at 10:46 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Daten City
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    ..So...When can I battle -_-

    Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

    IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..

    Has anyone seen the muffin person I am supposed to fight?

    I should realyl catch up in the manga by now...
    Ahaha, you're fighting me.

    I'm a bit busy irl and stuff, and I've died on serebii until I finish a fic (which I KNOW I am going to restart tomorrow) but I'll be happy to fight you.

    Just bewhere that I am a strategist, and the moment I see godmodding I'll go Suupaa saiyan yo! I'll snap. Xd;;

    true original diva

  8. #683
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    521

    Default

    I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

    If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

    sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

    Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

    you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

    If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

    sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

    Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

    you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

    I look forward to reading the fight between the finalists

    (btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
    Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"
    Ahh, but that's what made it fun tbh, i wasn't fighting to win, just to have a laugh

    (btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)
    i must seez it 8]

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

        Spoiler:- anime 255:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Bleach Episode 255 Sub:

        Spoiler:


    Bleach Chapter 390 spoilers reply:
        Spoiler:

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Congrats ILPy =)
    And thanks everyone who commented... XD

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

    Nice Chappy Arceus03, you got the "voice" down perfectly XD
    Chappy = Rukia. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That was a good chapter, Arceus. Seeing as how Luppi called the voice Taifuugan, am I right to say the voices are the Zans? If so, then Golde/Zachiru can talk to the other Zans... I wonder why that is, exactly.
    And it seems like we're going on an adventure! Woo~

    I'm pretty sure the slugs won't end at that... Surely they will end up of some uber great importance later in the story, in the form of the potion (or, knowing me, you could be making me make a huge build up when it's actually nothing).
    >.>
    I think you already know...... XP
    And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D
    I'd love to play chess against you 8D

    Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
    pwnage

    If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?

    I'd trade with Isane, or third seat of 4th Squad (Yasochika Iemura) so I'd get to be with Unohana always.. XD

    Subs~
        Spoiler:


    If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th January 2010 at 4:45 PM.


  14. #689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Congrats ILPy =)
    Thanks
    >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I think you already know...... XP
    And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD
    Darn, that would've been good XP.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I'd love to play chess against you 8D
    Hmm... Perhaps we shall...
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
    pwnage
    Wait. Crap. You're right. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
    *Hasn't seen the spoilers* I'm assuming it's related to Gin... So either he will be involved in the fight (and hurt someone?) or reveal that he has Vaizard abilities.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #690
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Hasn't seen the spoilers* I'm assuming it's related to Gin... So either he will be involved in the fight (and hurt someone?) or reveal that he has Vaizard abilities.
    Apparently, the new chapter has nothing to do with Gin, i had got my hopes up TT.TT

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    hey guys i decided with the free time i have between hospital checkups and sleep i'd post.

    the chapter is going to be up for sure in the next post. (i know i said that before but this time i mean it)

    and MC sorry about the mix up my last post i was talking and typing at the same time and just sorta put your name in there by accident. i was talking to my "nurse"* while she was picking up my laundry.

    you guys might hear from me soon so i'm gonna go now.




    *she lives in the next apartment down and comes by twice a week to help with laundry and cleaning.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Hey kusari. Hope we do get to see you again soon.

        Spoiler:- manga 390:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Kusari, nice to see you again. I'm waiting on pins and needles for that fic of yours ^_^
        Spoiler:- Manga 390:
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."



  19. #694
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:

    ...
    On a scale of 1-10 how broken do you think Aizen is?
    100.
    ...I bet he even has a way to survive being thrown into the sun and shot in the head...>.>
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 29th January 2010 at 2:28 AM.

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Good to see ya, Kusari =D

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

    Apparently, the new chapter has nothing to do with Gin, i had got my hopes up TT.TT
    Yes there was O.o
    Well, only a few pages though... :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- manga 390:
    Yeah... Maybe next chapter? I hope so..

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 390:
    I guess that's because they translated his dialogues without regard to his dialect? Idk, but IIRC so far before this whenever he talks he uses 'ya' instead of 'you' and something else like that...

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th January 2010 at 10:18 AM.


  21. #696
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    wow dead club lately?

    Well i enjoyed the chapter i must say even though a lot of people disagree

    and also my zan WILL be ready by the end of the week jsut gotta figure out names and stuffs (:

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yes there was O.o
    Well, only a few pages though... :P
    YES! ... I saw him ^^ <3 he needs more screen time TT.TT he also needs a bankai damnit

    Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

    Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

    Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

    Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

    Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

    Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]
    Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

    Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

    What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
    If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now

    When you said tea... I remember this quote on Sapphire's zan about his zanpakto spirit.
    She is very childish and does not fight. If she does have to fight, she’ll poison the enemy and have a tea party with them.
    And this zan we can have a pretty good guess about it - Haineko... A lot more ash than in shikai is my guess. Like Senbonzakura.... Could also be exploding ash/induces sleepiness/extra effects, etc.

    My guesses;
        Spoiler:


    But yeah, I do wish Kubo would kinda show all bankai to all the shikai we've seen so far..... That's wishful thinking though. XD Maybe he'll reveal them in his interviews.... IF he even got plans for them. xP
    Last edited by arceus03; 31st January 2010 at 2:44 PM.


  24. #699
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

    Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

    What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
    If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now
    They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.

    ETDT came from an image i found were they were all drinking tea, and the Arrancar Encyclopedia snippet where Gin asks how they get water for the Tea, then Aizen pops up on the screen behind him and says yes, it's very interesting isn't it? XD

    but yes i guess it's ETDD now huh?

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.
        Spoiler:- From Bleach Wiki:


    I would laugh if Gin's bankai ended being like my shikai. XD

    Another idea of what it could be, if it kept a similar theme to the shikai, is multiple extending blades that can curve and go in different directions.
    (hydra or Kitsune tails? 8D)
    Last edited by Zameric; 31st January 2010 at 6:28 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 28 of 248 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •