Page 28 of 248 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

..So...When can I battle -_-

Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

IF this stuff was real I tinhk I'd be a good tactician..

Has anyone seen the muffin person I am supposed to fight?

I should realyl catch up in the manga by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Woah, so much stuff happened in one day.

Nice chapter, Arc. Love the characterization.

ILP beat NL? Holy crap, how did that happen? It seems like the underdogs are having their day with this Battle Contest, first me then ILP...

Rotrum, I'll let Saph know that your fight is up.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

^Why do people seem to think i'd be hard to beat? O.o tbh if i had wanted to i could have dodged [in reality i can bend over backwards] so i could have avoided, or i could have struck him with lightning at the beginning, but cheap attacks are cowardly.

But it was quite a good move, and a succesful combo, plus he had me under time manipulation, and because i need to draw out the symbols before combining them i wouldn't be able to create any more combined powers.

Plus, i'm never that much of a strategiser, IRL I usually just throw whatever i've got.

^Maybe it's not so much that fact that you'd be hard to beat, but that ILP just created his Bankai and this is (iirc) his first time using it in battle.

IF you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?
    Well, I would like to replace Tosen as the captain of squad 9, if that counts. xD
    Reasons... they need a captain, I'm squad 9 captain here, and Hisagi would make an awesome lieutenant.
    Keiri and Kazeshini have a similar theme. xD

Another good chapter Arc. I think next chapter is going to be interesting.

A very nice match, Kida and Ant.
    Both of your acted very sportsmen like.
    Congrats on your win, ILP.
    Last edited by Zameric; 25th January 2010 at 9:44 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Holy Mackarel, NL got beaten by ILP...But I just thought of the perfect way to defeat ILP if he uses that ultimate defnse wing thing. Something that Golde, NL, Me, and possibly others that uses almost no energy. Although it would tkae a looong time, It is virtually impossible for ILP to counter if it is done successfully, but it probably wouldo nly be effective when ILP is hiding in his wings.

Perhaps after the tournament (or if we battle each other) you can show me/use it on me? It sure would be interesting.

I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ILP beat NL? Holy crap, how did that happen? It seems like the underdogs are having their day with this Battle Contest, first me then ILP...
    Thanks for the support, glad to know you didn't expect me to win XP

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    ^Why do people seem to think i'd be hard to beat? O.o tbh if i had wanted to i could have dodged [in reality i can bend over backwards] so i could have avoided, or i could have struck him with lightning at the beginning, but cheap attacks are cowardly.

But it was quite a good move, and a succesful combo, plus he had me under time manipulation, and because i need to draw out the symbols before combining them i wouldn't be able to create any more combined powers.

Plus, i'm never that much of a strategiser, IRL I usually just throw whatever i've got.
    Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
    Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"
    ^Maybe it's not so much that fact that you'd be hard to beat, but that ILP just created his Bankai and this is (iirc) his first time using it in battle.
    It is my first written/RP usage of my Zan as a whole, iirc. But when you're completely mental like me, you would have used it IN UR MINDZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    A very nice match, Kida and Ant.
    Both of your acted very sportsmen like.
    Congrats on your win, ILP.
    Thanks.
    If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?
    I'd probably replace my least favourite character (...who?) so that I don't need to be near him, yet still be with my favourite characters.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 25th January 2010 at 10:46 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

..So...When can I battle -_-

Has anyone seen the muffin person I am supposed to fight?

I should realyl catch up in the manga by now...
    Ahaha, you're fighting me.

I'm a bit busy irl and stuff, and I've died on serebii until I finish a fic (which I KNOW I am going to restart tomorrow) but I'll be happy to fight you.

Just bewhere that I am a strategist, and the moment I see godmodding I'll go Suupaa saiyan yo! I'll snap. Xd;;

true original diva

I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I can't wait to kick yo-err fight you Muffin.

If anyone wants to know how to defeat ILP's ultiamte defensive wings PM Me.

sapphire...What is your zanpakutou? I must research my Mark/target.

Does somsone ahve a list of Kidou for me?

you mean Beware, nto Bewhere. It is from the word Wary or Aware, not the word where...
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

I look forward to reading the fight between the finalists

(btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)

Likewise, the only real reason why I won was because I did a sort of kill-you-before-you-can-react kind of thing, imo the fight was drawing itself out a bit too long. And anyway, isn't it possible for you to win, if the judges think I was a really bad fighter and that you deserved to win?
    Also note that I could have done a first-turn kill, I could have used a kidou spell straight away instead of waiting for her to react (notice how there's a comment between my incantation and the release off the spell), and that I took some hits and wasn't stubborn on "LIEK KNOWZ I DOJJED DAT STAB"
    Ahh, but that's what made it fun tbh, i wasn't fighting to win, just to have a laugh

(btw my new zan is coming along quickly now)
    i must seez it 8]

Spoiler:- anime 255:

Bleach Episode 255 Sub:

Spoiler:

Bleach Chapter 390 spoilers reply:
        Spoiler:

Congrats ILPy =)
    And thanks everyone who commented... XD

Nice Chappy Arceus03, you got the "voice" down perfectly XD
    Chappy = Rukia. XD

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That was a good chapter, Arceus. Seeing as how Luppi called the voice Taifuugan, am I right to say the voices are the Zans? If so, then Golde/Zachiru can talk to the other Zans... I wonder why that is, exactly.
    And it seems like we're going on an adventure! Woo~

I'm pretty sure the slugs won't end at that... Surely they will end up of some uber great importance later in the story, in the form of the potion (or, knowing me, you could be making me make a huge build up when it's actually nothing).
    >.>
    I think you already know...... XP
    And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD

I think I would be a good tactician... If real life was chess. 8D
    I'd love to play chess against you 8D

Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
    pwnage

If you could trade places with a Bleach Character, who would it be and why?

I'd trade with Isane, or third seat of 4th Squad (Yasochika Iemura) so I'd get to be with Unohana always.. XD

Subs~
        Spoiler:

If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th January 2010 at 4:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Congrats ILPy =)
    Thanks
    >.>
    I think you already know...... XP
    And no, I'm not actually planning anything to do with the slugs. They're just... comedy relief. XD
    Darn, that would've been good XP.

I'd love to play chess against you 8D
    Hmm... Perhaps we shall...
    Wait... That battle... I thought you said that you didn't need to cut ourself to be under Ivory and Ebony's effects? 8D
    pwnage
    Wait. Crap. You're right. >.>
    If the 'confirmed' spoilers are indeed true... I can only say NL will love this chapter... XD
    *Hasn't seen the spoilers* I'm assuming it's related to Gin... So either he will be involved in the fight (and hurt someone?) or reveal that he has Vaizard abilities.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

*Hasn't seen the spoilers* I'm assuming it's related to Gin... So either he will be involved in the fight (and hurt someone?) or reveal that he has Vaizard abilities.
    Apparently, the new chapter has nothing to do with Gin, i had got my hopes up TT.TT

hey guys i decided with the free time i have between hospital checkups and sleep i'd post.

the chapter is going to be up for sure in the next post. (i know i said that before but this time i mean it)

and MC sorry about the mix up my last post i was talking and typing at the same time and just sorta put your name in there by accident. i was talking to my "nurse"* while she was picking up my laundry.

you guys might hear from me soon so i'm gonna go now.

*she lives in the next apartment down and comes by twice a week to help with laundry and cleaning.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Hey kusari. Hope we do get to see you again soon.

Spoiler:- manga 390:

Kusari, nice to see you again. I'm waiting on pins and needles for that fic of yours ^_^
        Spoiler:- Manga 390:

Spoiler:- Manga:

On a scale of 1-10 how broken do you think Aizen is?
    ...I bet he even has a way to survive being thrown into the sun and shot in the head...>.>
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 29th January 2010 at 2:28 AM.

Good to see ya, Kusari =D

Apparently, the new chapter has nothing to do with Gin, i had got my hopes up TT.TT
    Yes there was O.o
    Well, only a few pages though... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- manga 390:
    Yeah... Maybe next chapter? I hope so..

Spoiler:- Manga 390:
    I guess that's because they translated his dialogues without regard to his dialect? Idk, but IIRC so far before this whenever he talks he uses 'ya' instead of 'you' and something else like that...

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th January 2010 at 10:18 AM.

wow dead club lately?

Well i enjoyed the chapter i must say even though a lot of people disagree

and also my zan WILL be ready by the end of the week jsut gotta figure out names and stuffs (:

Yes there was O.o
    Well, only a few pages though... :P
    YES! ... I saw him ^^ <3 he needs more screen time TT.TT he also needs a bankai damnit

Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]

Of the Bankai's we haven't seen, what do you think they'll look like, and what effects will they have?

Gin's Bankai -> Well Shinso is based on a spear i think, [i still want a fox spirit but...] and i'm guessing Bankai might means he can shoot Shinso in mulitple directions.

Only problem is, that's not powerful enough for the Evil Tea Drinking Trio [ETDT]
    Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
    If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now

When you said tea... I remember this quote on Sapphire's zan about his zanpakto spirit.
    She is very childish and does not fight. If she does have to fight, she’ll poison the enemy and have a tea party with them.
    And this zan we can have a pretty good guess about it - Haineko... A lot more ash than in shikai is my guess. Like Senbonzakura.... Could also be exploding ash/induces sleepiness/extra effects, etc.

My guesses;
        Spoiler:

But yeah, I do wish Kubo would kinda show all bankai to all the shikai we've seen so far..... That's wishful thinking though. XD Maybe he'll reveal them in his interviews.... IF he even got plans for them. xP
    Last edited by arceus03; 31st January 2010 at 2:44 PM.

Gin already has a bankai... Only that Kubo hasn't revealed yet

Maybe he could make them appear out of nowhere.... Idk. But that would seem like Zam's zan. (no pun intended)

What's Evil Tea Drinking Trio?
    If you meant the three captains... It should be duo now
    They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.

ETDT came from an image i found were they were all drinking tea, and the Arrancar Encyclopedia snippet where Gin asks how they get water for the Tea, then Aizen pops up on the screen behind him and says yes, it's very interesting isn't it? XD

but yes i guess it's ETDD now huh?

They gave him a Bankai in the games, but Kubo didn't approve it, so it's not official.
        Spoiler:- From Bleach Wiki:

I would laugh if Gin's bankai ended being like my shikai. XD

Another idea of what it could be, if it kept a similar theme to the shikai, is multiple extending blades that can curve and go in different directions.
    (hydra or Kitsune tails? 8D)
    Last edited by Zameric; 31st January 2010 at 6:28 PM.

Page 28 of 248 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast