Page 3 of 248 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 6184

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Yeah, I know, but still:
        Spoiler:

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- lalala:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- lalala:
        Spoiler:

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- :
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- :
        Spoiler:


    @dubs: im really glad that now the dubs are actually like getting to the good stuff with plot developement and getting into the "big fights" and the ones that actually matter to the story

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
        Spoiler:


    @dubs: im really glad that now the dubs are actually like getting to the good stuff with plot developement and getting into the "big fights" and the ones that actually matter to the story
    I'll try and find a picture... After a quick minute of searching, can't find any.

    Maybe I should start watching the dubs... Nah, cbf.

    But I did find this... Bleach theories.

    Skimmed the first few, the most interesting one so far is Zaraki and Yachiru are each other's Bankai.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'll try and find a picture... After a quick minute of searching, can't find any.

    Maybe I should start watching the dubs... Nah, cbf.

    But I did find this... Bleach theories.

    Skimmed the first few, the most interesting one so far is Zaraki and Yachiru are each other's Bankai.
    i doubt kenpachi zaraki is yachiru's bankai because a) yachiru was a baby when they met and i doubt that a baby could learn bankai and also it would make yachiru captain not zaraki. it would be like if komamura was lieutenant and tenken was cpatain.

    also is anyone curious about orihime's godlike powers anmd chad demon/hollow like powers? i think this will be elaborated in the future with chads powers at least. whatya guys reckon?

    *is off to bed*

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    i doubt kenpachi zaraki is yachiru's bankai because a) yachiru was a baby when they met and i doubt that a baby could learn bankai and also it would make yachiru captain not zaraki. it would be like if komamura was lieutenant and tenken was cpatain.

    also is anyone curious about orihime's godlike powers anmd chad demon/hollow like powers? i think this will be elaborated in the future with chads powers at least. whatya guys reckon?

    *is off to bed*
    I know that they can't be each other's Bankai, but it's still an interesting theory. Maybe they're like     Spoiler:


    I think Orihime's powers will be another big plot device. As for Chad... who? JK, I don't think he'll get as much focus. But whatever.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I know that they can't be each other's Bankai, but it's still an interesting theory. Maybe they're like     Spoiler:


    I think Orihime's powers will be another big plot device. As for Chad... who? JK, I don't think he'll get as much focus. But whatever.
    that could happen with yachiru and zaraki but i dont see it for some reason. nor would i want to. because if they are seperate then then that means 2 shikai and 2 bankai not 1 mixed :P

    and yeah i guess. also has nobody paid attention to when orihime said she was going to destroy and reverse the effects of the hougyoku? i think that is a possiblilty. and idk i just think they wouldn't've given chad hollow powers if it wasn;t of any significance thats all


    night xoxo

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    that could happen with yachiru and zaraki but i dont see it for some reason. nor would i want to. because if they are seperate then then that means 2 shikai and 2 bankai not 1 mixed :P

    and yeah i guess. also has nobody paid attention to when orihime said she was going to destroy and reverse the effects of the hougyoku? i think that is a possiblilty. and idk i just think they wouldn't've given chad hollow powers if it wasn;t of any significance thats all


    night xoxo
    I know, but still, it's fun to think about XD

    First, we don't know where the Hougyoku IS.
    Second, would reversing its existence REALLY reverse the effects it's already caused? In which case, we'd end up with the grandfather paradox. I think it'll just end up getting rid of the Hougyoku.
    Third, you're probably right. Chad wouldn't get Hollow-like powers for nothing.     Spoiler:


    Another funny theory

        Spoiler:- LOL:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I have two things to talk about the dubs...

    First, Renji probably had one of the most bad-*** quotes ever... "I did come here so we could paint each others toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your ***." >.<

    Second, Aaroniero's high pitched voice head was hilarious when screaming out in agony. I just couldn't stop laughing! XD



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Another funny theory

        Spoiler:- LOL:
    That.
    would be epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I have two things to talk about the dubs...

    First, Renji probably had one of the most bad-*** quotes ever... "I did come here so we could paint each others toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your ***." >.<

    Second, Aaroniero's high pitched voice head was hilarious when screaming out in agony. I just couldn't stop laughing! XD
    lol I loved that quote. Sounded like something straight out of Hueco Mundo cup or something. XD

    That was hilarious. XD But then I felt bad because my third favorite espada diiiieeed.

    TESLA'S VOICE = SO. CUTE.

    Szayel was sexilicious. The end. XD

    (NNOITORA!!!)
    Maddy has left the building.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    I would like to join again

    why put zachiru in a colorful haikou/poem XD

    Orihime sounds sort of odd and tatsuki sounds weird

    I kinda like orihime’s now that Im a bit used to it. I like rukia’s mizuru asziko and ichigo’s voice gotta love yourichi’s voice.

    Im on episode 2. What is the bleach site for viz? I like watching an English version and the sub version Im an anime fanatic I guess gotta get the whole experience in. 4 anime episodes and 397 chapters or 379 , give or take. The anime helps you understand moments not entirely clear in the manga.


    can I join the 9th division

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default


    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/259lqxj.jpg[/IMG]

    Mostly a Defensive squad, we thrive on animal instinct and our protective natures aid our comrades in battle.


    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2cqioeo.jpg[/IMG]

    You need to be active, so don't join up and then disappear - [even if that is our Divisions forte ¬.¬;]
    We are mostly a Defensive Division, so if you're all for going in an attacking, this probably isn't a good place for you, can i suggest Division 6?
    You must have a sense of Humour. Serious buisness people O.O


    [IMG]http://i35.*******.com/25t7wuf.jpg[/IMG]

    Captain . Northern Lights
    Leiutenant . ---
    3rd Seat . Ice Heart
    4th Seat . ---
    5th Seat . ---


    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/msdftc.jpg[/IMG]

    Captain . Northern Lights
        Spoiler:- Shinigami:

        Spoiler:- Arrancar:

    Leiutenant . ---
    3rd Seat . Ice Heart
        Spoiler:- Shinigami:

    4th Seat . ---
    5th Seat . ---


    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/2daxb0g.jpg[/IMG]

    Captain - Ryookami
        Spoiler:- Fullbring:

    Leiutenant .
    3rd Seat - Ororafenikkusu
    4th Seat .
    5th Seat .


    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/2jb1wj.jpg[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Northern Lights:

        Spoiler:- Ice Heart:


    Last edited by Northern Lights; 31st December 2011 at 11:57 AM.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    @ILP: yes that was an awesome quote

    and hahah i saw that one in that link. i doubt it will happen though of course.

    Bleach better not end on a cliff hanger. i would hate for that to happen.

    this week i am probably most looking forward to the manga which is unusual for me :P

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default


    Joining this Squad is not easy in the least, you must...
    -*- You must be active, failure will not be tolerated.
    -*- If you want become a seated officer, you must prove your worth.
    -*- You must respect fellow Captains and members.
    SURVEY:


    1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

    Strong, Loyal and Tenacious individuals.

    2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

    Cool and Collected.

    3. What do you require of new recruits?

    Respect and an iron will.

    4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

    ...

    Current Positions
    Captain-MasterCharizard15 -Data Sheet

    Lieutenant-Sapphiredragon929 -Shikai/Bankai | Profile

    3rd Seat-

    4th Seat-

    5th-Seat-badmanjaro-Data Sheet
    Radiant Artwork
    [Links]

    Awe Inspiring Fan Fictions
    MasterCharizard15's

    Fallen Members
    These people had gone against the Law and suffered for it.

    Special Message
    The 6th Squad is the most famous of the 13 Court Guard Squads.
    Dedication, Honor, Pride and Getting things done and making things happen, that is what this squad is all about.
    Battle Chart

        Spoiler:- Battle Charts:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 15th May 2011 at 11:44 AM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Zachiru

    Sup Guys i would like to join again and become captain of Squad 5...

    Was up you guys..i really love the bleach subs...they are getting into some really good battles.

        Spoiler:- Sub:
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Senny and ILP are on my Evil army's hit list now

    @FlashStep
    Hey! You still going to be Captain of Squad 5?

    What is the Best Arc to you?

        Spoiler:- Answer:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    524

    Default

        Spoiler:- Zanpakutou:


        Spoiler:- Arrancar profile:


        Spoiler:- Shinigami profile:

    I have been englecting to chekc manga past few days. Bye.
    Last edited by rotrum; 14th September 2011 at 4:30 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

        Spoiler:- Chapter 1 -:


    Slightly edited Chapter 1. Tomorrow, I'll teach you how to do the fanfic pages. Plus, I need to transfer this thing over, and I don't feel like screwing with FFN now or ever. >.>

    Everything SHOULD be updated on Page 1, btw, check to see if I missed anything.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    I would like to join again

    why put zachiru in a colorful haikou/poem XD

    Orihime sounds sort of odd and tatsuki sounds weird

    I kinda like orihime’s now that Im a bit used to it. I like rukia’s mizuru asziko and ichigo’s voice gotta love yourichi’s voice.

    Im on episode 2. What is the bleach site for viz? I like watching an English version and the sub version Im an anime fanatic I guess gotta get the whole experience in. 4 anime episodes and 397 chapters or 379 , give or take. The anime helps you understand moments not entirely clear in the manga.


    can I join the 9th division
    Are you talking about the voices in the English dub?

    I'll send you a link for the Viz bleach site in a PM.

    Sure you can join. You'll start out at 5th seat and hopefully climb in rank.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I used 15 minutes write a chapter one that no one read...

        Spoiler:- Because GOlde didn't update my zanakutou before, I need to make a new one now...:


    I have been englecting to chekc manga past few days. Bye.
    Nice zanpakuto Rotrum. Fukyuu Kire Naraku sounds like it would be an amazing attack to witness.
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th October 2009 at 5:17 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

    @ Golde.
    Its still good.
    I'm intrested in how the Fan fics will be handled as well.
    @Zam My Squad is cooler!
    Also how soon can we start contest?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Squad Justice! 9

    Guidelines for following the path of justice...
    You must be active and respectful to others.
    Any kind of zanpakuto are welcome.
    That's about it.

    Squad Rankings
    Captain - Zameric (Shikai/Bankai)
    Lieutenant - tokyo/seven (Shikai/Bankai)
    3rd Seat -
    4th Seat -
    5th Seat - GalladeX (Shikai/Bankai)

    Artwork.. of Justice
    (links coming soon)

    Fan Fictions.. of Justice
    Zameric's Archive

    Fanfic Profiles...
    Zameric - Zameric Kajiya

    Recruitment Survey...
        Spoiler:

    Battle Stats...
        Spoiler:

    Those who have strayed from the path...
    (former members)
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th April 2013 at 8:55 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

    @Zam and Kida
    Nice Squad layouts!

    I have question.
    How many times has Ichigo gone bankai?
    10-20?
        Spoiler:


    Halibel is win.

    End post.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    How many times do you think has Ichigo gone bankai?
    Idk, maybe 30+
    I'm sure someone could count all the times he has in the anime, but that take a while. XD

    And thank you MC.

    I've got a random question for you guys...

    What kind of pet do you think Yamamoto would pick, if he had to get one?
    Umm... maybe a dog I guess. xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th October 2009 at 5:53 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 3 of 248 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •