Page 42 of 248 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

-Blizzard-

I'm Ba~ack

Its Finally Spring Break and I had time to catch up on Bleach..just in time to be left at a massive cliffhanger for Gin's Bankai

I also read golde's fanfic, only a couple chapters added?

Spoiler:- Topic:
    Last edited by rotrum; 2nd April 2010 at 9:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Lol no, i don't incapacitate my ennemy the moment i release, that last bit was just for epicness. . In truth it's hard to explain, it's like the enemy is in 2 places at once.. but their senses are in the Valzera part... sort of. it really is hard to xplain. and just saying, it's not that much hax. sort of.. lol. I'll gladly take any suggestions to edit. And on Jinchuuriki hunter's theory, that's mostly correct except the body in the real world is still moving, but it's movements are all messed up since their bodies are jerking around in both worlds. hm.. This IS hard to explain.

Random fact: Aizen steals his hair gel and combs from matsumoto and toshiro. :P.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

oh and NL i just want you to know one of my biggest fears being gone these months was that i lost my place in the squad. so thx for keeping me.
    No, i'd never ditch a member without active reason, inactivity always has an explanation and i do hope you get better - i havn't been online much myself due to connectivity issues, so no need to worry about that =]

Zameric; XP

Spoiler:- manga:

Welcome back, kusari and rotrum =D

And yep, only 2 or 3 new chapters, IIRC. Before this he was reposting the whole story.

Did something happen? You... changed. XD *hides from rotrum's oars*

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 28 - The Galaxy of Insanity:

There. We can never be cliche again.
    I love Shinzui's power~

Oh, er, what is Kekka's power, actually?

He crushed his head? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Random fact: Aizen steals his hair gel and combs from matsumoto and toshiro. :P.
    Nah, Aizen doesn't need combs, he combs his hair with his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

*hides from a hyper NL* I doubt gin would have a mask though...

well guys thanks for the re-welcome and NL thanks for assuring that my fear hadn't come true.

@Zam: the first time you said 'glad your not dead there was a legit reason but by now i'm starting to believe you have a very low life expectancy for me.

Spoiler:- topic:
    Last edited by kusari; 3rd April 2010 at 11:36 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    @Zam: the first time you said 'glad your not dead there was a legit reason but by now i'm starting to believe you have a very low life expectancy for me.
    Idk, maybe... XD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 4th April 2010 at 12:02 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I love Shinzui's power~

Oh, er, what is Kekka's power, actually?

He crushed his head? ._.

Nah, Aizen doesn't need combs, he combs his hair with his hand.

*hides from a hyper NL* I doubt gin would have a mask though...
    Yeah, Shinzui's insane :x

Kekka's power is really simple, in shikai form. Just, increased speed and strength. But he's really good at using it; because when Kekka's released, it looks as if the shikai failed to activate somehow, so he gets all ******, and the foe is trolled into a false sense of security. Then its like, ORLY WELL F*** YOU. /Instakill

Yes. He crushed his head. Joubu's a sick sum***** :x

Aizen doesn't comb his hair with his hands....he just plain doesn't comb it. He uses his zanpakutou to make you BELIEVE he combed it. Ichigo is looking at him and he has like, sticks and stuff in it and its all frizzy.

If Gin doesn't have a fox mask, I will be sorely disappointed.

Question Your Opinion

hay guys, I was just wondering, what is your opinion on Shunsui kyoraku's zanpaktou? I just now read what it does, and to be honest, i absolutely LOVE IT. im serious lol, I can't decide if i like shinji's or shunsui's more. What's your opinion on his shekai?

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

^ you had best direct that question to Senny when he gets back - he's the Shunsui fan atm ;]

Kusari - deal XD

as for the other part of the sentence...
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

as for the other part of the sentence...
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- reply:

Oh yeah. I'm going to be gone... meh, just check the last line of text in my sig. See ya.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 5th April 2010 at 2:49 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

ok about my fanfic. i'm picking that up again but i've changed the original story i had in mind. i need help with extra characters though. i have certain parts for some and i hope you guys can help fill it in.

1) Name: Leaf
    Species:Arrancar
    Zanpakuto:navaja
    Release body: grows a bone tail and bone frame around his face but doesn't connect at the chin. arms covered in bone with flat v-shaped blades over his hands
    Normal looks: looks about 18,need help with
    Personality:stoic

2)Name: fill in
    Species:arrancar
    Zanpakuto: fuerte ciervo (great stag*)
    Release body: has antlers, fill in rest, google images red stag for help
    Normal looks: looks about 22,red hair, fill in
    personality: insane

3)Name: Yasuto
    Species: soul reaper
    Zanpakuto: fill in, (preferebly water type)
    Release form: fill in with zan name
    Normal looks: looks about 13,blonde, about 5' 4", emerald green eyes
    Personality: compassionate

change anything you want and i'll use what i feel is best, but somethings i won't be willing to part with like Leaf and Yasuto's names and Leaf's zan. thx in advance.
    Last edited by kusari; 5th April 2010 at 9:40 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Hearing Kusa talk makes me feel like writing a fanfic out of the blue. Here shalt be the Prologue!

In the below world the Aizen thing never happened.

Spoiler:- Bleach: Another Tomorrow:

If the idea sounds good then tell me and I'll continue.

its only a Short Half-Snowman.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Hearing Kusa talk makes me feel like writing a fanfic out of the blue. Here shalt be the Prologue!

In the below world the Aizen thing never happened.

Spoiler:- Bleach: Another Tomorrow:

If the idea sounds good then tell me and I'll continue.

its only a Short Half-Snowman.
    Hmm, it seems like it could be a good story Rotrum. I'm interested in reading more.
    My only problem is some of the grammar and spelling errors.
    You should probably have someone proof read it before you post future ones, or at least go over it again yourself.

Spoiler:- last week's episode:
    Last edited by Zameric; 6th April 2010 at 6:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Yeah, Shinzui's insane :x

Kekka's power is really simple, in shikai form. Just, increased speed and strength. But he's really good at using it; because when Kekka's released, it looks as if the shikai failed to activate somehow, so he gets all ******, and the foe is trolled into a false sense of security. Then its like, ORLY WELL F*** YOU. /Instakill

Aizen doesn't comb his hair with his hands....he just plain doesn't comb it. He uses his zanpakutou to make you BELIEVE he combed it. Ichigo is looking at him and he has like, sticks and stuff in it and its all frizzy.
    I like Shinzui ^_^

Ooooh. Cool.

Waitwhat... Then why are we seeing his hair fine now? We fell into his hypnosis? NOOOOOOOoooooooo...... *poof*

hay guys, I was just wondering, what is your opinion on Shunsui kyoraku's zanpaktou? I just now read what it does, and to be honest, i absolutely LOVE IT. im serious lol, I can't decide if i like shinji's or shunsui's more. What's your opinion on his shekai?
    Mhmm.. It's nice on one thing; it's unpredictable. We don't know yet how many 'games' he can play with Katen Kyokotsu... And I didn't rather understood that "the higher up wins" game. >.>
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hmm, it seems like it could be a good story Rotrum. I'm interested in reading more.
    My only problem is some of the grammar and spelling errors.
    Hey, be fair. I think, no, he definitely has improved his spelling from last time we see him. ^_^

About the story: If you're going to publish it somewhere else, I guess it looks fine. But if you're only going to post here, well, I think the explanation about the three places would be a bit... redundant. Since we all know them anyway. But if you're comfortable with that style; go ahead. Unless they somehow differ with the real places in the series.

Yes, you have changed. :P

Default wazup?

Hay guys, I feel like i've been inactive.... am i? Lol, i dun wana be inactive. .
    So anyway... I have a couple of things to do in this post, first of all, i've compiled more quotes from different characters, and after i show you all of THESE, i'll get on to the second part of meh post.

Quotes of awesomeness ~ by me.

Ichigo's Quotes.

To Zangetsu) "It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Kisuke urahara quote's.

(Urahara writes a message in blood) "Urgent, meet us outside the Urahara shop immediately P.S: If you're thinking that this message is like some written in the victim's own blood cliché from some TV show...then you obviously have no sense of humor."

To Ichigo Kurosaki) "There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?"

(To Orihime Inoue) "A warrior who has lost his strength will only get in the way."

Chad/Sado's quotes:

About Uryu Ishida) "The more complex a person, the weaker they are."

(About Rukia Kuchiki) "Ichigo wants to save her. Ichigo went all out for her, and that's enough. That's all the reason I need to put my life on the line for anything."

Kenpachi Zaraki's quotes:

"You want a reason ... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already, Ichigo?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right, Ichigo? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Ichigo! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight, Ichigo! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you Ichigo!"

(To Ikkaku Madarame and Yumichika Ayasegawa) "So you want to fight too? Fine, you can have them, but fight elsewhere. If you get in my way, I'll chop you up first

Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and fight already. It's best if all four of you come together. If you four surround me and attack at once, maybe one of you will actually wound me."

To Kaname Tosen) "Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"

* "Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    pretty dang awesome am i right?
    Well, on to other things, i am planning on writing my own fanfiction, but im still working out the kinks, probably wont be out for a while, usin myself as main char.... im actually writing 2 right now, but i'll give you the titles of them so you can get an idea of what they'll be like

title number 1: A Vizard's Rose

title number 2: The War For The Almighty Waffle

As you can see one is a comedy....MWAHAHHAHAAH.

third of all...i am eating a banana as i make this post. kthxbai.
    P.S.: all of those quotes have shown up in the anime dub, so no spoilers lol.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Alright, well I really need to buckle down on my school work, so I won't around as much for the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Hey, be fair. I think, no, he definitely has improved his spelling from last time we see him. ^_^
    It's not like I was nagging at him...

Chad/Sado's quotes:

About Uryu Ishida) "The more complex a person, the weaker they are."

(About Rukia Kuchiki) "Ichigo wants to save her. Ichigo went all out for her, and that's enough. That's all the reason I need to put my life on the line for anything."
    Woo~ for Chad quotes! ;p

Spoiler:- anime 265:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
        Spoiler:- anime:
    ...Tousen was playing chess? I thought you had to see chess to play it...

Quote Originally Posted by arc03
    Mhmm.. It's nice on one thing; it's unpredictable. We don't know yet how many 'games' he can play with Katen Kyokotsu... And I didn't rather understood that "the higher up wins" game. >.>
    That would be the Japanese children's game Takaoni. To summarize it, whoever is the oni must try and catch the non-onis, but they can't do so if the non-onis are on a higher elevation compared to them. In Katen Kyoukotsu's version, whoever is on a higher elevation is capable of doing more damage to the opponent.
        Spoiler:- Spoil:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

@ Zameric: Tousen? Playing chess? But I thought he couldn't see...

@ VizardBlue: Awesome quotes! You can find them on the Wiki quotes too, I love Kenpachi's and Chad's quotes. You like Shunsei's zanpaktou, eh? Well, you can't just resist its awesomeness, can you!?

Oh, I have nothing else to say... Expect that it's my birthday today!

@Emperor Giratina
    Happy Bithday!
    *Hands you Diamond Oar*

@Everyone
    ...will be pretty much inactive for awhile....I'm working on something...
    >.<

Favorite Character's least favorite Character on Bleach?
    ...Basic who does your favorite Character hate?

...if you can't guess who mine hates...then wow...just wow. *CoughAIZENCough*

Happy Birthday Emperor Giratina.

Spoiler:- manga 399:

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Favorite Character's least favorite Character on Bleach?
    I wonder how many "favourite character"'s ******* we've done as topics.

Ulquiorra probably has some form of "rivalry" against Grimmjow at least, though against the person who     Spoiler:

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Happy Birthday Emperor Giratina, for yesterday XD

Damnit OneManga hasn't uploaded this chappie yet - but i read ILP spoilers >.<

Spoiler:

... damn, i need to draw a comic of that now XD

Topic

No-one, seriously, i don't think he hates or has rivalry against anyone, he just likes messing with peoples heads. mind ****age XD

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday greetings guys!

Topic: Boy, tell me the last time we had a topic like this. Anyway, I believe Ulquiorra has some rivalry against Grimmjow and vice versa. Notice how he says "You don't have what it takes, Ulquiorra." When they fight each other in Bleach: The Shattered Blade.

Favorite Character shippings
    Ichigo x Rukia, Ichigo x Orihime, Shunsei x Nano, Ulquiorra x Orihime, Me x Rangiku and many other nice ships too. :P
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 8th April 2010 at 7:17 PM.

Favorite Character shippings

Ahh the much loved and very frequently used topic [atleast it was in the old thread]

Hetero

Hitsugaya x Karin [i don't give a damn if it was filler >.>]
    Matsumoto x Ichimaru
    Shunsui x Nanao
    Ichigo x Senna
    Renji x Rukia

Non-Hetero

Soi Fon x Yorouchi

Crack

IchiHitsu and GinHitsu XD

GOLDE - I REQUEST PICTURE TIME [it's been a while]

Page 42 of 248 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast