Page 55 of 248 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- MC Chapter 2:

@Kusari
    I'm so out of Character in your fic for some reason...
    ...do I really seem that way? [o.o]
    I already pointed this out.

Sigh... I'm sorry about taking so long with posting my next chapter, but school is just making it impossible. Hopefully I'll have it up by the end of next week...
    Last edited by Eon Master; 2nd June 2010 at 9:29 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- manga:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- MC Chapter 2:

I'd like to see you TRY to kill me Capn'Eon! Keh keh keh. And therapy? Weak. and I never had worthless things like sanity.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I do. And it's not crappy. It's good.
    Hehe. Thanks *gives you a stash of chocolate chip cookies*

I still haven't watched the anime/read the manga. I'll comment them along with my fanfic comments. (As usual, I copy first and read later.. )

Uhh..

Spoiler:- Chapter 8:

I hate having to tag everything back... Because I can't remember which word I italicized when writing this.. :x And what's more, ctrl+b/i don't work for toggling tags on Google Chrome. D:

I think I got the idea of Zam's hat from MC's fanfic. XD

Anyway, constructive criticisms welcome, especially... you know, the battle part. XD

And oh Jin, I think you might be mistaken. My mom is not writing a fanfic.
    (lol, I love that 'everybody and their mom' joke. XD)
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th June 2010 at 10:11 AM.

well NL here ya go. threw in the personality of the zan to.

ok the whole "inner world" thing: the inner world of my zanpakuto is a lake in the clearing of a forest. there is a cliff parallel to the tree line. a waterfall flows off the cliff into the lake. in the center of the water is a large rock that Oto is seen meditating on. though neither master nor spirit has traveled over the cliff there is a dark pressure from it and a shadow figure is sometimes seen looking off the bluff towards the water.

as for the zanpakuto personality: Oto is on a normal sleeping schedule. calm, collected and wise. not easily provoked. also very critical of his master. (all in sharp contrast to me)

@MC: i know it's out of character. like eon said i've already explained this. but i'll do it again.

tense time. captains already missing. another captain just kidnapped by hollows. what're you gonna do.

oh and thanks for where i landed. i'll have fun there.

Spoiler:- manga:
    Last edited by kusari; 3rd June 2010 at 7:14 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Hehe. Thanks *gives you a stash of chocolate chip cookies*
    Woo *Om nom nom*

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 3rd June 2010 at 6:02 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Woo *Om nom nom*
    Enjoy 8D

Okay... Replies in bold. :P
    You're not commenting about the fight scenes?

Right... Oh.. Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th June 2010 at 10:09 AM.

@Arc

The battle was nice and my Character was near perfect.

@ Kusari

Okay...but still even in that situation...

Arcues; woah, that was a long time since i've seen your fic [cats memory back, or atleast tries] ok i think i have your fic ... i think, and if i remember correctly we know who half of them are, but they don't appear to know us. Well it's good that you've started it again. =D

Thanks for the Zan Inner World stuff, won't be writing until weekend atleast though *sniffles*

@Arc

The battle was nice and my Character was near perfect.
    thanks

Arcues; woah, that was a long time since i've seen your fic [cats memory back, or atleast tries] ok i think i have your fic ... i think, and if i remember correctly we know who half of them are, but they don't appear to know us. Well it's good that you've started it again. =D
    Erm... Yeah, due to the massive amount of free time I have now, I'll be continuing it..... For now, anyway XD;

Oh, anime-
        Spoiler:

Okay... Now fanfics...
    MC:
    This is almost like the time Ant tried to analyze my cookies…Arc thought to himself.
    that sentence totally ruined the creepy atmosphere... XD

Gendou is the name of the website that offers anime songs... lol. And you made it into a monster.

"Even damaged, I still look sexy." XDD Trust Da.c to say that.

Eating popcorn is win. I should include that in my fic too sometimes.

That Hueco Mundo part is hilarious. XD

So... Zero and Darkness are 2 different forces then? I couldn't make out what was happening in the beginning, but it's starting to form now..

waitwhat. Does this mean that the original Captains we saw in Chapter 1 part 1 aren't members from the club?

And.. Like ILPy said.. Too much characters x.x

Anyway, comments aside, I think I should mention that commas and dots and exclamation marks and whatever else come before the punctuation mark, since I've noticed that you kept writing "texttexttext". or "texttexttext"!
    Nothing much, though.

Kusari: VB constraining everyone for order? Oddly I can't see that happening. I think he'd do just the opposite. XP

So your new name is Zoma, I take it? Not a Vizard huh.... But directly an Espada? Hmmm..
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th June 2010 at 10:20 AM.

Arc: Since I don't really have time for a full reivew, this will have to do. [/bad rhyme]

That was a good fight scene, nice discription. MC saying "whatever" a million times made me lol.
    I can't wait for my scene, I'm wondering how you're going to make all of this work out as well.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Kusari: VB constraining everyone for order? Oddly I can't see that happening. I think he'd do just the opposite. XP

So your new name is Zoma, I take it? Not a Vizard huh.... But directly an Espada? Hmmm..
    @Arc: i did the thing with VB because he needed to do something cool for once. lol. i know he would normally do the opposite but: tense time. some officers missing already. captain just kidnapped by hollows. no one is really acting like themselves.

the directly an Espada thing: in the zan inner world description i put up for my self i wrote there is a shadow figure that lives on the cliff above the fall. that combined with the mass overload of hollow energy eaten and the pure hollow energy fused with the formed hole has a devistating effect.

and Zoma is just the name i chose for my time as a hollow.

Spoiler:- chapter 3: a voice of reason:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

@NL
    I know the feeling, except i'm starting to watch Inuyasha - also CAPTAINS WHO HAVN'T GIVEN ME INNER WORLD REFERENCES [you know who you are] you won't be in the next chapter until i get them =.= - that's MC, Kusari and Flash Step
    Ok ill get that to you later ima work on it 2nite and post it.

hey everyone I plan on throwing a Party on Serebii...(pointless..yea but figured since im tha party guy i'd host one) its been awhile...New years was the last party i threw but ay this is jus to celebrate all of the FanFics being made and to give Dac a proper welcome back....never did.

*runs off to clean up the barracks*
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Arc: Since I don't really have time for a full reivew, this will have to do. [/bad rhyme]

That was a good fight scene, nice discription. MC saying "whatever" a million times made me lol.
    I can't wait for my scene, I'm wondering how you're going to make all of this work out as well.
    Hmmm. Write a full review if you have the time later on
    Your scene... would have to be edited... a bit. I originally wanted you to meet up with ILPy and Jin, but since both of them have powers that you can't counter, I had to tweak up some more.... XP

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    @Arc: i did the thing with VB because he needed to do something cool for once. lol. i know he would normally do the opposite but: tense time. some officers missing already. captain just kidnapped by hollows. no one is really acting like themselves.
    Ah. Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    @NL
    hey everyone I plan on throwing a Party on Serebii...(pointless..yea but figured since im tha party guy i'd host one) its been awhile...New years was the last party i threw but ay this is jus to celebrate all of the FanFics being made and to give Dac a proper welcome back....never did.

Ermmm.... I can prepare the cookies....

Oh, some more-
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th June 2010 at 10:43 AM.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

So... Zero and Darkness are 2 different forces then? I couldn't make out what was happening in the beginning, but it's starting to form now..

waitwhat. Does this mean that the original Captains we saw in Chapter 1 part 1 aren't members from the club?
    I'm COMPLETELY confused now.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Chapter 1 Captains weren't us, because you normally wouldn't keep a character's name hidden unless it was for a special reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post

Hmm, I don't think I've been to a proper Bleach Club party...

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I'm COMPLETELY confused now.
    To be honest, I only understood, maybe half of the later explanations too. The characters are a bit too many.

Spoiler:
    Kido.. that could happen. Well.. At least he did learn the basic of all Kido, at any rate.

Soul Society living in concealment sounds like a good idea.

Spoiler:
    Ahhhh, no. I hope not. I'm SICK of Yammy. I just hope he gets finished by those who were fighting him.
        Spoiler:

To be honest, I only understood, maybe half of the later explanations too. The characters are a bit too many.
    I suppose all will be revealed... eventually. Chapter 3 is meant to "explain it all".
    Kido.. that could happen. Well.. At least he did learn the basic of all Kido, at any rate.
    It'd be better than just spamming Getsuga Tenshous.
    Soul Society living in concealment sounds like a good idea.
    It's just something I randomly came up with on the spot. Like most of my ideas.
    Ahhhh, no. I hope not. I'm SICK of Yammy. I just hope he gets finished by those who were fighting him.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

wow kind of a slow day. not much to say i just kinda wanted to break the silence. i'll be putting a chapter up later. and as of last night i have all hollows and their zanpakutos done, as well as all the fights planned. so yeah later today i guess.

Look no further than the

Default Chapter 3: Pain

Spoiler:

..Yeah the spolier tags won't work for me...

Favorite Kido spell?
    Hado # 54 Haien...turns you into Ash...

Hados #31-33 Fireballs FTW!
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 5th June 2010 at 9:06 PM.

Spoiler:- chapter 3:
        Spoiler:- chapter 3:

Favorite Kido spell?
    Eh, I don't think I have an actual favourite at the moment. No, wait, what about the     Spoiler:

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 5th June 2010 at 9:01 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga 406:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:
    Another good chapter MC. The conversation between Molly, Sonja and Adam was a little hard to follow though. And I don't fully agree with how I am being portrayed, but it's not horrible. Looking forward to the next chapter. ;p

Favorite Kido spell?
    My favorite would probably be Bakudo #63: Sajo Sabaku.
    It's great when I use in conjuction with one my shikai moves.
    Last edited by Zameric; 5th June 2010 at 9:50 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by arc03
        Spoiler:- Manga:

According to the latest Manga Volume Sales Statistics Thing, Bleach is starting to fall behind (None of its volumes made it into the top ten this time). One Piece is dominating the sales with two volumes in first and second place (whose total sales can beat the sales of all the other volumes in the top ten added together...like wow...), followed by Full Metal Alchemist which also has two volumes in the top ten (3rd and 5th place respectively) with Nodame Cantabile in 4th place. Naruto has three volumes in places 6-8, Kimi no Todoke has one in number 9, and Hunter X Hunter takes the tenth place, beating Bleach in sales after coming back from hiatus.

For overall volume sales (that means total amount of volumes sold, including volumes not listed in the top ten), One Piece still dominates with first place (again, with enough volume sales to beat all the other 4 candidates added together...like wow...), 2nd is taken by Naruto, followed by Fairy Tail (shock!), Full Metal Alchemist and Nodame Cantabile.

Kubo, you gotta get your story together, you're losing your place as one of the 3 shounen manga kings. (In my opinion, Hunter X Hunter would be a better candidate...if not for the constant hiatuses...)

Just a bit of information for you guys.

Favorite Kido spell?
    Bakudou #83: Danku. Probably.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post

According to the latest Manga Volume Sales Statistics Thing, Bleach is starting to fall behind (None of its volumes made it into the top ten this time). One Piece is dominating the sales with two volumes in first and second place (whose total sales can beat the sales of all the other volumes in the top ten added together...like wow...), followed by Full Metal Alchemist which also has two volumes in the top ten (3rd and 5th place respectively) with Nodame Cantabile in 4th place. Naruto has three volumes in places 6-8, Kimi no Todoke has one in number 9, and Hunter X Hunter takes the tenth place, beating Bleach in sales after coming back from hiatus.

For overall volume sales (that means total amount of volumes sold, including volumes not listed in the top ten), One Piece still dominates with first place (again, with enough volume sales to beat all the other 4 candidates added together...like wow...), 2nd is taken by Naruto, followed by Fairy Tail (shock!), Full Metal Alchemist and Nodame Cantabile.

Kubo, you gotta get your story together, you're losing your place as one of the 3 shounen manga kings. (In my opinion, Hunter X Hunter would be a better candidate...if not for the constant hiatuses...)

Just a bit of information for you guys.

Favorite Kido spell?
    Bakudou #83: Danku. Probably.
        Spoiler:

Probably because Kubo has been trolling so much over the past chapters... You know...     Spoiler:

Danku is #81.

Favourite Kido spell... gee, idk. XD Any electric based spells, firstly, because they complement Tsukibana. Yeah. Hado #63, Raikoho would be great. (Byakurai would be too weak, and Hiryugekizokushintenraiho is strong enough on its own...) And maybe Tsuzuri Raiden.
    Last edited by arceus03; 6th June 2010 at 6:04 PM.

I should stop writing my fics in Algebra, especialyl with finals coming up, oh well~.

Note: Soul Society is now a lone city on the Northern Hemisphere of Heaven (Now a planet)

Other Note: I'm too lazy to read Profiles

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Prologue:

How was that?

Speech is going to continue into Chapter One, I Might as wel make it a Chapter one Part 1 and 2 like whoever did but w/e.

Any guesses on who is who and who isn't there period?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

That whole reaction scene made me literally laugh out loud.

So Arceus has one... Sora and Hikari were after you and me, so we both have keys, too, right?

So let me get this straight:
    Zero Unit fought Bleach Club Captains and sent us to Bleach Universe, leaving clones of us there.
    Team Darkness go and fight our clones, which was what the first chapter was, right?
    lol, Zommari was wondering how Aizen kept his hair like that XD

Hmmm... I rather thought he meant Orihime. Well, whoever. XD
    But I'm losing track of the characters now.. And which character belong to which side.

Ah. Your last statement made it much clearer to me XD
    MC, you probably will have to write a chapter putting in ALL the smaller details. So far, we know little bits from here, and little bits from there... And with so many fanfics going on and writing mine too honestly I can't remember the explanations... Especially if they're put in passing. So, yeah. One chapter explaining these all, plox? :P

Oh yeah. the dots and commas and exclamation marks and question marks go before the punctuation mark. XD

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I should stop writing my fics in Algebra, especialyl with finals coming up, oh well~.

Note: Soul Society is now a lone city on the Northern Hemisphere of Heaven (Now a planet)

Other Note: I'm too lazy to read Profiles

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Prologue:

How was that?

Speech is going to continue into Chapter One, I Might as wel make it a Chapter one Part 1 and 2 like whoever did but w/e.

Any guesses on who is who and who isn't there period?
    Hmm... That was definitely better than outright facts. XD
    Let's see... Squad 4, 5 and 6 aren't there. Why, if I may ask?

And make sure you adequately explain all these.. XD;

Page 55 of 248 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast