Page 60 of 248 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #1476
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    *Walks in holding head*
    ...maybe i should use all my sick and vacation days...

    @Eon

    Your Chapters are very interesting, well written, has a nice flow and feel and is very enticing. Keep it up.

    @ Arc
    Funny...

    ...I think I'll post soon as well...

  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I hate being 1800
    I wouldn't - except for the fact that you now have legal responsibilities TT.TT

    Writing new chapter now, that i have all the Inner World references, except FLASH STEP and KUSARI, i know you posted them but i can't find them =[, if you wouldn't mind re-posting, anybody else wanting the inner world references from the captains i have them all saved in a word document, just make a note here and i'll post.

    EDIT;     Spoiler:- Chapter 4:
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th June 2010 at 2:48 PM.

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    well it took four days but i got bored (and ran out of supernatural dvds to watch). so i'm giving up on my brake. and since i quit early the chapter will come later.

    NL- i believe this is what you wanted.
    the inner world of my zanpakuto is a lake in the clearing of a forest. there is a cliff parallel to the tree line. a waterfall flows off the cliff into the back of the lake. in the center of the water is a large rock that Oto is seen meditating on. though neither master nor spirit has traveled over the cliff, there is a dark pressure flowing from it and a shadow figure is sometimes seen looking off the bluff.

    so yeah. chapter soon. VB's fight continues and the rest of you start your fights.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  4. #1479

    Default

        Spoiler:- Chapter 4:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Sup everyone....us to let you all know my birthday was on Thursday...and umm i havent watched any anime or manga lately because ive been in the field for a week ...thats why you guys havent heard from me.

    I will be posting again later to comment on the manga and anime

    later XD
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  6. #1481
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Sup everyone....us to let you all know my birthday was on Thursday...and umm i havent watched any anime or manga lately because ive been in the field for a week ...thats why you guys havent heard from me.

    I will be posting again later to comment on the manga and anime

    later XD
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default Chapter 5: Super Reapers Part I

    When you reach your limits, push your boundaries.
    MC and Ilp were in shock, the hollow that seemed unstoppable was just defeat, by a giant heart shaped blast. The user of that attack, landing in a very graceful way, appeared in front of the two males. The sky was clear and the shinigami that attacked the hollow were lying unconscious on the ground.

    The person was wearing a Squad two uniform, but it didn't hide the fact she was curved like a woman, only blues eyes and part fair skin could be seen, she stood around ILp's height.

    "Who are -" before Ilp could ask, Hikari spoke.

    "You and your companions are to be escorted to the Captains."

    "Fine," Mc said dragging Ilp off.

    Inside Squad 4, Ilp was being lead forcefully by MC to the room NL and Dac were in. Each step caused his grip to become more painful until...

    "Let go, your hurting my wrist..."

    "Fine."

    "Whats wrong?"

    "..."

    "..."

    "..."

    "Answer me."

    As the two walked along the white halls, looking for the room, they were silent for several minutes. As they were two doors away from their destination, MC finally spoke up.

    "They waited so long to question us, what should we tell them, what will happen? What if they want to execute us!?"

    "I don't think they will be that extreme, plus if they want yo kill us, we still have plan Omega."

    The two stood outside of the room Dac and NL were staying, they herd a casual conversation the two have...

    "Cow."

    "Bastard."

    "Fluffy."

    "Nancy."

    "How pleasant". Ilp said.

    After a quick explanation of the situation the four left with Hikari to meet the Captains. The walk ,or Flash Walk to be more accurate, was quick.
    The four were lead by Hikari, she left as the door closed, leaving the four to stand before the most powerful shinigami in the Soul Society.

    "You four were found half dead in the Seireitei, how did you get here? Who are you all?" Yamamoto asked them calmly.

    "We don't know how we got here." MC said calmly.

    He took the role of being the group representative, they others seemed to go with it, as Ilp was busy looking around the room and Dac and NL seemed to glaring at each other...

    "You all were found wearing not only a Shinigmai's uniform, but also a Captain's Hiyaori..." Yamamoto stated.

    MC was famous for his quick thinking, in battle it saved lives and wiped out foes, it also earned him the disdain of the tenth Captain Rotrum, who held the record for being the fastest shinigami in anything.

    With a serious face MC answered with the following "We are from another Universe in which we are Captains in our own Soul Society."

    Silence filled the room, Byakuya and Unohana had their eyes closed and an unreadable expression. Komamura, Shunsui, Jushiro, and Kenpachi looked on, waiting for more information. Mayuri had an intrested look in his eyes and Hitsugaya and soi Fon looked at MC, like he was an idiot.

    Yamamoto sat there and opened one eye and told them what he thought of the story..."Bullshit."
    -
    Senny and Muffin were swamped with all the work. After the battle, which was aptly name the Soul Apocalypse. The remaining shinigami went into a panic as soon as their Captains vanished. Since Senny and Muffin were the only two left of Lieutenant or Captain rank, everyone depended on them to run things.

    "Squads 10 and 11 are fighting!" A Sinigami yelled.

    "Squad 7 is trying to eat Squad 9!"

    "Squad 4 is trying to Kill Squad 12!"

    "Well STOP THEM YOU (Censored) IDIOTS! GOD< AS SOON AS YOUR CAPTAINS ARE GONE YOU ALL LOSE YOUR (Censored) MINES!" Muffin yelled in a rage.

    Senny could on be seen by his hat, the paperwork covered his desk that badly.

    "Central 46 is out of control with this paperwork!" Senny shouted.

    "Lets ditch it and go back on vacation!"

    "Nah...they probably try to kill us with more boring stuff..."
    -

    ...part 2 will come soon...*Recovers*

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

        Spoiler:- Kida Chapter 4:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  9. #1484
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    NL: Smiley signs are cool =D Though with a smiley on the notice, I'd probably write something like "Come in only if you want to be dissected" XD;
        Spoiler:- idkwhyIputthisinspoilertags:


    MC - AWWWWW I wanna go to SS now =3 UNOHANA =D
    Last edited by arceus03; 26th June 2010 at 9:46 AM.


  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    MC; XD it sounds like absolute pandamoneum at the moment in your fic, plus you got me right, i would resort to petty name calling after my stock of colourful language had dissapated - but the amount of OC's are confusing me ten fold, theres too many.

    Um. Impending deaths? Jin isn't that bloodthirsty. Even if he is annoyed.
    No, but Cell wanted to make his point

    Just so you know, Kida, the forums don't censor bugger. And I don't blame you for being tense.
    Really? oh good =]

    How the heck did you end up in the lake? And jeez, the tree is still in bad shape.
    Because the lake whas where i was last time i left my Inner World

    Your past, eh? I hope you tell us your history with Senny, that'll definitely be interesting.
    I could if you like, i'll probably bring it in when-

    *jaws music plays*
    XD damn straight

    Whoa, it's defeated both Zanpaktou spirits and masters in an instant? Yikes.
    In fairness, they weren't expecting it as she doesn't give off reiatsu

    Why did it go? It could have killed all four of them first, so why?
    *winks*

    Didn't see that coming at all. You are more caring than your cynical nature would suggest, it seems.
    Are you calling me heartless? That's part of the problem which gets explained later

    I think I know the answer to Eon's question of them not killing the shinigami: they're trapping the 'real' owners in their own spiritual world, and went outside to create havoc, am I right?
    Wonrg. =D but keep guessing anyways

  11. #1486
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Hey guys, here is my next chapter.
    sorry I havent been on much and replying much. I have a physics exam next week.
    Anyway, enjoy


    "What....just....happened?" Rotrum stuttered. He looked so bewildered that Arceus the Third actually patted him on the shoulder as a sign of affection. He looked around the captain's meeting room, taking in the new taint of blood. ILP was healing nicely though, his regeneration process almost completed.

    "Why those three?" Seijuro was in a corner of the room chatting with Him. He shook his head in response, He had no idea. He paused for a moment and gazed upon the unconscious Kida, and suddenly smiled mischievously. Pulling a camera out from one of His pockets, He shifted Kida into awkward and possibly sexually suggestive positions and snapped pictures. He was going to make her blush beetroot red when she woke up once more.

    Arceus the Third went over to Kida, and put her in a more appropriate position, and began to examine her. He took readings of her pulse, recorded any visible scars he could find, took note of how pale her skin was, and then he forced one of her eyes open to judge her pupils.

    "What the!" he jumped back, like he had just been attacked with lightning. ILP's father was automatically at Arceus' side, looking slightly worried. Arceus had jumped back straight after taking one look at Kida's eyes, and in his whole life at Serebii, he had never known Arceus to jump back from anything.

    "Her eyes... they are not there..." Arceus muttered. Arceus looked at His face, waiting for a reaction, He walked over to Kida and opened her right eyelid. Arceus had not been being overdramatic. There really were no eyes in the eye socket. Just an empty space. A tear left His eye. I will figure this out Kida, trust me, He thought to Himself.

    "Master Charizard the fifteenth, captain of squad six, Ruler of the Fire region of Serebii..." ILP continued. As he said the full title of Master Charizard the fifteenth, He looked towards Kida, depression clear on his face.

    "-eye's were strange," ILP finally concluded.

    "What do you mean strange?" Seijuro questioned.

    "Well, they were not human, they looked reptilian," ILP responded. The other captains all entered states of thought. This was indeed a strange case, not only did two captains behave abnormally, but one of the affected captains was the captain commander Golde.

    "You are right son, I remember looking into Commander Golde's eyes as I asked her why she was dressed so..... provocatively, and they were green, Commander Golde's eyes are normally brown," He looked towards His son in wonder. Seijuro sat down crossed legged in a corner. Dre then asked a question that no one seemed to have thought of.

    "Why those three? Why Kida, Captain-Commander Golde and Master Charizard the Fifteenth, captain of squad six, Ruler of the Fire region of Serebii, protector to those..." Dre commented looking around. All the other captains were in shock. It was rare enough that they heard Dre speak, let alone contribute to a conversation. The captain of squad five was of medium height. A rather muscular man, his looks alone made the ladies swoon, though when ready to battle, even the toughest of enemies felt a prick of fear. He was not the type of person anyone underestimated, and his silence just amplified his intimidation factor.

    "Yes, that is a good question, why them? Why aren't all of us going crazy. What do they have in common?" Seijuro commented. The room remained silent.

    "I have an idea, let's just go and search for them," Senbonzakura muttered, and in seconds he was gone. Dre followed suit without another comment. Rotrum and ILP left together (to His distaste). Seijuro and Him strolled out and eventually the rest of the captains had disappeared.

    ---

    "Zachiru, Iroriryuu, lend me your strength," the little black dragon wheezed.

    "Yes master," Golde and Master Charizard the fifteenth said in unison. They held hands, electricity surrounded Golde while fire covered Master Charizard the fifteenth. The little black dragon started to grow back to its former glory, absorbing the power of two of the most powerful people in all of Serebii.

    ---

    "NO ZACHIRU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Golde yelled. She was stuck inside a cage, in her own head. What annoyed her even more was that everthing in her head was following one train of thought, one pattern. Normally, her inner world was a mass of contradictions. A football stadium painted pink, a swimming pool in the rain, a cold desert, a mudhut with a plasma screen TV. Right now it was a a desert. A hot, dry, wasteland of sand for miles around. She was looking at Zachiru, her beautiful zanpaktou, moving as if bound by puppet strings. Her green eyes glistened with tears, as she tried to struggle against what controlled her but could not.

    Golde sighed heavily. She had to think of a way out of this. What if the other captains were involved as well? There had to be a cure to this madness that seemingly occured out of nowhere. She had to do a forbidden technique. She so hated breaking the rules, but right now she, as the captain commander, should not be controlled like a dummy. She did not have much time, she could feel her spiritual energy going down at an alarming rate. She wished she could see out of her own head, but it was like she could not open her eyes!

    She started to hum. Zachiru was hers and no one else's. She was going to claim sovereignty.

    ---

    Master Charizard the Fifteenth looked around his inner world. Turmoil and chaos were evident everywhere, from the crumbling rocks to the barren flat land. His inner world was a series of canyons, there was supposed to be no flat land. To top it off, he was in a cage, in his own inner world.

    "IRORIRYUU! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!" his voice echoed through the remaining valleys. He used the same voice he used to command his troops as a captain, and his people as a noble. It always worked, it never failed him, until this moment. He could see faint puppet strings attached to his dragon's body. Iroriryuu cried softly. He could see the tears fall down the scaly cheeks and cause erosion in the ground. Acid tears.

    "Hm... thats new," Charizard commented to himself. He had to get out of here, he could feel his spiritual pressure draining, but he had no idea what was going on with the outside world.

    ---

    "Kida, how do you feel?"

    "Narcisse?"

    "You called my name, been a while,"

    "Where...what?"

    "I don't know but I came back and found you in a cage,"

    "Ah... Ryookami... strings?"

    "Don't worry, Chi Rinpa sedated Ryookami. She can't go rogue now,"

    "Do you remember?"

    "Yeah..." He replied. She was referring to the day they met their zanpaktou spirits. They had been out training, practicing kido with all their might, however neither of them seemed able to land Hado number ninety. They had been taking a break when two kids walked up to them, both looking rather rough and uncouth. Kida had been worried about practicing in one of the poorer areas because she was worried some kids might come to harm them. She had given Him a smug look because she had been correct about the kids coming to harm them. He had smiled at her, letting the impish grin across His face reveal his deep pool of arrogance. She had then hit Him on the head. Very hard.

    "Idiot," she had whispered into His ear. He had whispered something back about the loss of brain cells.

    "What do we have here? Some little kids playing around with spell books," The taller of the two kids had sneered. Kida said nothing, her temper was not as quick in those days.

    "Do you realise who you are speaking to? His Royal Highness, Prince..." He had began. Kida had shaken her head, He used to be so quick to fight for his pride.

    "Are your fancy guards around to protect you? Do you want to scream for mummy?" the shorter of the two had finally jeered. Kida watched as He started an incantation for the blue fire crash-down. The two boys apparently had zanpaktous as each removed them from a sheath. Kida pulled hers out, glancing back at Him waiting for the spell to be completed.

    "...wait at the far heavens, Hado number sixty-three!" He yelled out. Kida ducked as blue lightning flew out of His hands straight at their attackers. Since they were tired though, it had little effect. It did increase the bloodlust they spotted in the boys eyes. He swore. Kida rolled her eyes and ran to attack. As she clashed with one boy, He clashed with the other. He had unsheathed his dagger, and was basically just trying to avoid getting cut.

    "*********************!" Kida screamed out a myriad of obscenities, bringing Him out of His flashback.

    "Wake me up!" she commanded. He shook his head.

    "If I wake you up, I wake Ryookami up, which means we get another rogue captain. What I do need to figure out is why you three?" He questioned.

    "Why which three?" Kida asked. He filled her in on what had happened at the captains meeting.

    "The creature absorbs abilities right, what if it only wants specific abilities?" Kida suggested.

    "Draconic abilities.... fire... lightning," an epiphany had hit Him.

    ---

    Seijuro wondered. He could not figure out why only those three.

    Vizard watched his captain pace around the room, practically wearing a hole into the ground with his constant pacing. Up and down. Around and around. Eventually he got ticked off and just said, "Its a dragon. Look at the abilities of the ones its controlling!"

    Seijuro looked at Vizard in a whole new light.

    "Thank you so much Captain Blue!"

    Vizard instead muttered "Disappear and reappear Kagebu."

    His zanpaktou turned pitch black. Seijuro, recognising that as Vizard's zanpaktou released form jumped back.

    "What are you doing Lieutenant Blue?"

    Vizard rushed to attack, looking like a blood hungry demon. Seijuro unsheathed his zanpaktou, appeared behind Vizard, and stabbed him mercilessly. Then he realised what Vizard was attacking, it had not been him. He screamed as he was cut down mercilessly by the creature his lieutenant was trying to protect him from.

    ---

    ILP had finished recovering. He and Rotrum were sitting down, having a nice cup of tea when all of a sudden, they heard a scream.

    "Was that a girl?"
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 26th June 2010 at 5:28 PM.

  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Because the lake whas where i was last time i left my Inner World
    Ah. Ok then.

    I could if you like, i'll probably bring it in when-
    Yes, I think most of us would be interested to find out.

    In fairness, they weren't expecting it as she doesn't give off reiatsu
    Aha, I see.

    Are you calling me heartless? That's part of the problem which gets explained later
    No, no, it's just that you're a more caring person that you let people believe. God, now I feel like an ass. -_-

    @Dauc: Just a nitpicky thing, I'd never just completely miss the pattern betweeen the Zanpaktou that had been affected. I'd have trouble with the details, probably.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 26th June 2010 at 11:05 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  13. #1488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    The two stood outside of the room Dac and NL were staying, they herd a casual conversation the two have...

    "Cow."

    "Bastard."

    "Fluffy."

    "Nancy."

    "How pleasant". Ilp said.
    XDD

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Yamamoto sat there and opened one eye and told them what he thought of the story..."Bullshit."
    That sure gave me a good laugh. But what will they do with us o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Senny and Muffin were swamped with all the work. After the battle, which was aptly name the Soul Apocalypse. The remaining shinigami went into a panic as soon as their Captains vanished. Since Senny and Muffin were the only two left of Lieutenant or Captain rank, everyone depended on them to run things.

    "Squads 10 and 11 are fighting!" A Sinigami yelled.

    "Squad 7 is trying to eat Squad 9!"

    "Squad 4 is trying to Kill Squad 12!"

    "Well STOP THEM YOU (Censored) IDIOTS! GOD< AS SOON AS YOUR CAPTAINS ARE GONE YOU ALL LOSE YOUR (Censored) MINES!" Muffin yelled in a rage.

    Senny could on be seen by his hat, the paperwork covered his desk that badly.

    "Central 46 is out of control with this paperwork!" Senny shouted.

    "Lets ditch it and go back on vacation!"
    Ah, poor Senny and Sapph... Must be hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...part 2 will come soon...*Recovers*
    D8 I was wondering why the chapter seemed so short.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Hey guys, here is my next chapter.
    sorry I havent been on much and replying much. I have a physics exam next week.
    Anyway, enjoy
    Good luck with your exam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    He paused for a moment and gazed upon the unconscious Kida, and suddenly smiled mischievously. Pulling a camera out from one of His pockets, He shifted Kida into awkward and possibly sexually suggestive positions and snapped pictures. He was going to make her blush beetroot red when she woke up once more.
    XD irl, I don't think any of us would have let you get away with that XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "Her eyes... they are not there..." Arceus muttered. Arceus looked at His face, waiting for a reaction, He walked over to Kida and opened her right eyelid. Arceus had not been being overdramatic. There really were no eyes in the eye socket. Just an empty space.
    ...Just wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "Master Charizard the fifteenth, captain of squad six, Ruler of the Fire region of Serebii..." ILP continued. As he said the full title of Master Charizard the fifteenth, He looked towards Kida, depression clear on his face.
    Heh, sounds like me to say the whole name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "NO ZACHIRU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Golde yelled. She was stuck inside a cage, in her own head. What annoyed her even more was that everthing in her head was following one train of thought, one pattern. Normally, her inner world was a mass of contradictions. A football stadium painted pink, a swimming pool in the rain, a cold desert, a mudhut with a plasma screen TV. Right now it was a a desert. A hot, dry, wasteland of sand for miles around. She was looking at Zachiru, her beautiful zanpaktou, moving as if bound by puppet strings. Her green eyes glistened with tears, as she tried to struggle against what controlled her but could not.

    Golde sighed heavily. She had to think of a way out of this. What if the other captains were involved as well? There had to be a cure to this madness that seemingly occured out of nowhere. She had to do a forbidden technique. She so hated breaking the rules, but right now she, as the captain commander, should not be controlled like a dummy. She did not have much time, she could feel her spiritual energy going down at an alarming rate. She wished she could see out of her own head, but it was like she could not open her eyes!

    She started to hum. Zachiru was hers and no one else's. She was going to claim sovereignty.

    ---

    Master Charizard the Fifteenth looked around his inner world. Turmoil and chaos were evident everywhere, from the crumbling rocks to the barren flat land. His inner world was a series of canyons, there was supposed to be no flat land. To top it off, he was in a cage, in his own inner world.

    "IRORIRYUU! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!" his voice echoed through the remaining valleys. He used the same voice he used to command his troops as a captain, and his people as a noble. It always worked, it never failed him, until this moment. He could see faint puppet strings attached to his dragon's body. Iroriryuu cried softly. He could see the tears fall down the scaly cheeks and cause erosion in the ground. Acid tears.

    "Hm... thats new," Charizard commented to himself. He had to get out of here, he could feel his spiritual pressure draining, but he had no idea what was going on with the outside world.
    Ah, I see. So they have absolutely no control over what's going on... hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "*********************!" Kida screamed out a myriad of obscenities, bringing Him out of His flashback.
    XDD
    I didn't really like the sudden jump into the flashback very much. It's kind of like "storystorystoryrandomflashbackstorystory"

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Vizard rushed to attack, looking like a blood hungry demon. Seijuro unsheathed his zanpaktou, appeared behind Vizard, and stabbed him mercilessly. Then he realised what Vizard was attacking, it had not been him. He screamed as he was cut down mercilessly by the creature his lieutenant was trying to protect him from.
    Wow. So Blue tried to attack some thing, but his Captain attacked him thinking that Blue was going to attack Eon? That last sentence seemed kind of ambiguous (too many "he"s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ILP had finished recovering. He and Rotrum were sitting down, having a nice cup of tea when all of a sudden, they heard a scream.
    That imagery just made me lawl for some reason.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 26th June 2010 at 8:39 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  14. #1489
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ah. Ok then.



    Yes, I think most of us would be interested to find out.



    Aha, I see.



    No, no, it's just that you're a more caring person that you let people believe. God, now I feel like an ass. -_-

    @Dauc: Just a nitpicky thing, I'd never just completely miss the pattern betweeen the Zanpaktou that had been affected. I'd have trouble with the details, probably.
    Let me ask you something Eon Master :P

    If I have been getting your personality, capturing it near perfectly, and then all of a sudden, in this chapter, you seem muddle headed and are making rush descisions without thinking, why arent you asking yourself, whats happenning with your character.

    this is a total spoiler, but he was infected, but not being controlled. Your zanpaktou absorbs other zanpaktous abilities. In one chapter I had you absorb NL's fire abilities remember?

    ILP - yes, Seijuro killed his lieutenant accidentally =)
    and thanks for the GL wishes

  15. #1490
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Let me ask you something Eon Master :P

    If I have been getting your personality, capturing it near perfectly, and then all of a sudden, in this chapter, you seem muddle headed and are making rush descisions without thinking, why arent you asking yourself, whats happenning with your character.

    this is a total spoiler, but he was infected, but not being controlled. Your zanpaktou absorbs other zanpaktous abilities. In one chapter I had you absorb NL's fire abilities remember?

    ILP - yes, Seijuro killed his lieutenant accidentally =)
    and thanks for the GL wishes
    Wai-wai-wai-wai-, im DEAD?! Crap! Ah great, i got killed off. *sigh* atleast im not used as the comic relief character in this story..
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @Dac
    Nice Chapter...

    @Eon Nice Chapters again...

    Would you do a Arrancar Encyopedia with Gin?

    Yes.
    It would be fun!

  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Let me ask you something Eon Master :P

    If I have been getting your personality, capturing it near perfectly, and then all of a sudden, in this chapter, you seem muddle headed and are making rush descisions without thinking, why arent you asking yourself, whats happenning with your character.
    I don't know, maybe because I'm currently running on about 10 minutes of sleep for the last three days -_-

    Yeah, I should've noticed that.

    this is a total spoiler, but he was infected, but not being controlled. Your zanpaktou absorbs other zanpaktous abilities. In one chapter I had you absorb NL's fire abilities remember?
    Which makes perfect sense. And as NL's Ryookami is both a dragon and a wolf, it'd make sense that my wolf-spirit Zanpaktou would be infected next.

    ILP - yes, Seijuro killed his lieutenant accidentally =)
    and thanks for the GL wishes
    O_O

    Um. He's dead?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  18. #1493
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  19. #1494
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    well here's the next chapter. ILP i've heard it mentioned before but never read it myself, but i played off the pervy nerd thing. if it offends you i'm sorry.

    and before i write the next chap. i need tips on battle scenes.


        Spoiler:- Chapter 5: To Each His Own:


    well. comments greatly appriciated.


    on an unrelated note: i'm getting a dog and i need names. suggestions anyone.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  20. #1495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ILP - yes, Seijuro killed his lieutenant accidentally =)
    8O

    Would you do a Arrancar Encyopedia with Gin?
    Sure. It would be interesting, to say the least.


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ILP i've heard it mentioned before but never read it myself, but i played off the pervy nerd thing. if it offends you i'm sorry.
    Nah, it was fine. It wasn't very pervy, it was funny, and it seemed slightly realistic, so it's fine.


        Spoiler:- Chapter 5: To Each His Own:


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    on an unrelated note: i'm getting a dog and i need names. suggestions anyone.
    Give him/her an epic ancient God name or something. Like Chronos or something.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Give him/her an epic ancient God name or something. Like Chronos or something.
    XD and heres me who named hers Charley [female btw]

    Would you do a Arrancar Encyopedia with Gin?

    Are you being funny? OF COURSE I WOULD, just so i could grab his face and turn his grin upside down

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    my comments inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Nah, it was fine. It wasn't very pervy, it was funny, and it seemed slightly realistic, so it's fine.

    it wasn't very pervy in this version. i had actually written another version but remembered the serebii rules. here she just tempts you, in the other it was worse.


        Spoiler:- Chapter 5: To Each His Own:


    Give him/her an epic ancient God name or something. Like Chronos or something.
    its my neighbor's beagle puppies. i may take two, maybe six, more than likely one. I was thinking Apollo, God of the Sun.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  23. #1498

    Default

    Dead club? D8

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    it wasn't very pervy in this version. i had actually written another version but remembered the serebii rules. here she just tempts you, in the other it was worse.
    Oh? I'm now very interested in this version... perhaps a PM with the scene? XP
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Well this fight is social awkwardness and the next is scientific.
    Ah, that's good. I'm interested to see what science I shall bring into the fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Not a trap. no poison sake. but there is a twist.
    Hmm... Well, I doubt I'll be able to get it out of you, so I'll just wait for your chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    its my neighbor's beagle puppies. i may take two, maybe six, more than likely one. I was thinking Apollo, God of the Sun.
    Ooh, Apollo is also a very good name. Reminds me of Ra.

    In other news... err... there's less than 3 weeks of school for me! 8D8D8D8D8D8D
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 28th June 2010 at 9:27 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  24. #1499
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    ILP: you're right. the club is kinda dead right now. you're also right in thinking you won't get the twist out of me but i can say you will be utterly surprised. and as for the original scene, if i feel like retyping it you will get it. i don't save my writing so i would have to retype the scene from memory.

    next chapter will be put off until next week because, sorry in advance NL, from friday to monday i'll be celebrating my country's split from the tea drinking *******s known as the british, with massive amounts of explosives. again NL sorry.

    interesting thing i found: this picture of ichigo's half hollow mask which, oddly enough, looks a bit like this a killswitch engage album cover.
    Last edited by kusari; 28th June 2010 at 11:34 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default Buh buh buuuuuh!!

    Hay Guys, guess what.. Buuuuh, buuh buh buuuh..BUH BUH!! Chapter 1 is here! Part 1 anyway, and don't expect part 2 anytime soon. . Woo.
    so yeah. That is all. Btw, read the author's note's below before commenting on it, if you want to.

        Spoiler:- Looks like we have testing to do..//Chapter 1, part 1:


        Spoiler:- Author's Notes:
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

Page 60 of 248 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •