Page 63 of 248 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

My only question is what the hell does Noza mean? The guy's name is Noza Noza, and his Zanpaktou's name is Noza! Originality, dammit! xD Just kidding.

I loved Dosu's line, it was so badass. Can't wait to see what happens when you both get serious.

Oh yeah, and that's a damn cool Bankai ya got there xD
    Last edited by Eon Master; 10th July 2010 at 7:44 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

@Golde's Bankai.

...sweet! *Is shot*

@Golde's chapter.

...interesting, your fight is the season final? hmm...

@anyone reading my chapters...

Las Noches is a happy place for Blue...

Kenpachi appears...

...and fan service!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    My only question is what the hell does Noza mean? The guy's name is Noza Noza, and his Zanpaktou's name is Noza! Originality, dammit! xD Just kidding.

I loved Dosu's line, it was so badass. Can't wait to see what happens when you both get serious.

Oh yeah, and that's a damn cool Bankai ya got there xD
    Thank you.

Noza means...well, that's a secret ;P

The naming originality thing = next chapter, k?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Golde's Bankai.

...sweet! *Is shot*

@Golde's chapter.

...interesting, your fight is the season final? hmm...
    Yeah, this season XD

This should be the only time that happens, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And I'm not going on vacation o.o XP
    You know I didn't mean you.

Great. =D Haven't been online for about one week or so, and I've got lots of things to copy and read in my leisure time at college 8D You see, the internet connection can only be found at the campus, so while I was in the college, I haven't had internet access. And I'm too lazy to read all the things you posted, zan, chapters and whatnot, because it's freezing cold in the library so as usual I'll copy them first and read later XD

*still haven't had time to watch/read the latest episode/chapter*

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    was no one to kill, by the way.on the way here well i uh..*shows broken wooden piece of a 4* Eh. hehe...*runs from arc*,
    You..

Next time I ever catch you unguarded, sleeping or whatever, I'll be sure to dissect you. I'll turn you into a hermaphrodite. That's a promise. I'll have Fran helping me, so she would turn you into something gross at the very least, even if not a hermaphrodite. Watch it. This is a warning.

I need to plan to register for a wireless in my room with my friends. Taking the bus just to get to the college for internet access sucks. You can't have privacy, it's freezing cold, and the download... I might have to stop watching Bleach for now. Until we register the wireless. There's a computer room back in the college though, but so far it's still closed. I heard it's being opened next week. *hopefully waits* but next week would be around the time when my classes start. >.< But my seniors say that the Fall Semester is the least busy semester for us, so I should be fine.. XD The busy one starts next year, the Spring Semester.

And oh, of course, the library computer doesn't have WLM, that's one more reason why it sucks. XD

*brrrr* MC, come and heat this place up. Remind me to bring a sweater next time. >.<

I wanna see Unohana dammit. Kubo better give her a fight as promised in the next arc/whenever, I just want to see her~~~
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th July 2010 at 6:57 AM.

ok, this is the second time i've had to write this chapter because when i did it on thursday serebii deleted the post. this week as promised VB and Zam will be the major part of this chapter but NL, Dac and MC all make their major debut. there is also a VB backstory in this chapter. And next week we return to ILP's fight and visit Arc vs. Vello. and Dac i need a profile for you cause you get to fight next week.

Also, i couldn't think of a relevent title for this chapter so, i'm taking the bleach way out and using a title that makes no sense what so ever.

Spoiler:- chapter 7: White Sky Dreams:

while we're on the subject i'd like to put in a request to change my bankai.

Spoiler:- bankai:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

You know I didn't mean you.
    XP.

Great. =D Haven't been online for about one week or so, and I've got lots of things to copy and read in my leisure time at college 8D You see, the internet connection can only be found at the campus, so while I was in the college, I haven't had internet access. And I'm too lazy to read all the things you posted, zan, chapters and whatnot, because it's freezing cold in the library so as usual I'll copy them first and read later XD
    D8. Stupid school.

You..

Next time I ever catch you unguarded, sleeping or whatever, I'll be sure to dissect you. I'll turn you into a hermaphrodite. That's a promise. I'll have Fran helping me, so she would turn you into something gross at the very least, even if not a hermaphrodite. Watch it. This is a warning.
    I... I'm genuinely now afraid of you Arc.

And oh, of course, the library computer doesn't have WLM, that's one more reason why it sucks. XD
    You could always use eBuddy

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Also, i couldn't think of a relevent title for this chapter so, i'm taking the bleach way out and using a title that makes no sense what so ever.
    It sounds very cool though And at least you didn't use Deicide

Spoiler:- bankai:
    What is your normal Bankai, anyway? I'm looking at the first page, and it just says "withheld".
    And another fire Zanpakutou? Personally, I think 2 is already enough, but I can't stop you from keeping it.
    I have to say, your Bankai is very "finish-y off-y" (if that makes any sense to anyone, you deserve cookies). I'm assuming that you also keep your Shikai's powers? Because it will be difficult to fight without using a technique that creates a large fire, or an executing technique.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

My comments in bold.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Candara]
    Same here.

It sounds very cool though And at least you didn't use Deicide

I was gonna use 'Don't wake the sleeping sky', but i figured with the title i did use i could use that next and have it somewhat make sense.

What is your normal Bankai, anyway? I'm looking at the first page, and it just says "withheld".
    And another fire Zanpakutou? Personally, I think 2 is already enough, but I can't stop you from keeping it.
    I have to say, your Bankai is very "finish-y off-y" (if that makes any sense to anyone, you deserve cookies). I'm assuming that you also keep your Shikai's powers? Because it will be difficult to fight without using a technique that creates a large fire, or an executing technique.

it was a giant pair of silver gloves which weren't really suited for combat. for the rest of the info look at squad three. the link is still there. and i do keep the abilities from the shikai form. oh and the fire zanpakuto was how i got excepted into the squads in the first place.
    so yeah. there it is.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

@Master Charizard: Fanservice? Does that have anything to do with Rangiku?

@Arceus03: Sucks for you man! I have summer vacations which will end on 7th September. The first days of school will be half days because of Ramadan and every student in my country will get an additional one week holiday after that because of Eid... So technically, my holidays will end on 12th of September.

So, as I was saying, am I allowed to keep my Zanpaktou's sealed form or what? If not, please state why.

My comments in bold.

so yeah. there it is.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay. too bad i can't quote quotes. D8.
        Spoiler:- Kusari's Chapter thingamajig:
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

It's always the same with you, interesting or Poor [insert unfortunate person here].

's that a bad thing? If I'm intrigued by something, I'll mention that by saying "that's interesting" or if I feel sorry for someone, I'll say "poor [person]".
    No Jenk's shoulders didn't snap. The blade snapped. Jenk is the Nnoitor this time (in terms of strenght of Hierro). and if you notice the line Zam says before dropping the blade makes no sense what so ever. i don't even know why i wrote him saying that.
    Ah, I see. Well, sucks to be Zam.
    Well altogether: the first five went in and of them four were captains, then non captain Ashido came out, and last NL, MC and Dac all came in and they're all captains. so seven.

That's, I think, a bit too much to bring one person back.
    Yes to the first part. for the second part, i know english grammer. This fall i'll be entering my last year of high school in an american public school (that helps my case a lot). i'm well aware of the title capitalization. I've read a couple stories where someone was talked about in vague pronouns, but they were capitalized for reasons only known to the author. i used that here.

*Shrug* [/QUOTE]
    it was a giant pair of silver gloves which weren't really suited for combat. for the rest of the info look at squad three. the link is still there. and i do keep the abilities from the shikai form. oh and the fire zanpakuto was how i got excepted into the squads in the first place.
    Ah, right. I'm looking at that now.
    Ah, I see. And boy do I feel like an idiot for not knowing your Zanpakutou was already fire type XD

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @Arceus03: Sucks for you man! I have summer vacations which will end on 7th September. The first days of school will be half days because of Ramadan and every student in my country will get an additional one week holiday after that because of Eid... So technically, my holidays will end on 12th of September.
    Oh yeah, I forgot. You're from Pakistan, right? I'm sort of lucky that school won't start again till, I think, just after Eid (or just before Eid).

So, as I was saying, am I allowed to keep my Zanpaktou's sealed form or what? If not, please state why.
    I'm not sure who actually decides XD Perhaps we should take votes, or Golde decides on his own, or something?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    No, I had no objections about it being based around lightning or electricity. Not that it was similar to mine. I DON'T want it similar to mine.

Spoiler:- Chapter 31 - Shining Through The Darkness:
    so no body thought to inform me of the cloning ability?
    -_-
    i am very disappointed in you Golde, you forgot to look out for my interests, which are very important if i do say so myself -_-
    i DISAPPROVE!!!!!
    well, not really.

but limitations should be placed on it. unending cloning is godmodding and against the rules when it comes to making a zan.

I'm confused...there was no cloning in my fic chapter. Did you like my chapter? XD

As for the cloning, that whole deal ain't approved yet.

@kusari - sorry for not posting the previous bankai...u guys gotta tell me when I don't :\

I rather like this one.

EVERYONE LOOK AT MY PWNSOME ULQUIORRA SIGNATURE!

Did all of you get DA accounts or something? Because I noticed VizardBlue, and Ant are both on it o.O

Anyway, I s'pose I might as well make a topic...

I think we had a topic like this, but I think everyone picked funny things <.< >.>
    So this one'll be dramatic scenes only.

What is your favorite dramatic scene in Bleach?

It's gotta be when Momo went all crazy and was like "IT WAS YOU!!!!!".
    Her Japanese and English VA's both did that scene AMAZINGLY, imo, and the fact that her expression went from "T_T" to "RAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" in about 0.5 seconds was quite cool.
    And then it was just her expression. It was all like frightening and grief-ridden and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    EVERYONE LOOK AT MY PWNSOME ULQUIORRA SIGNATURE!
    PWNSOME is an insane understatement.

Did all of you get DA accounts or something? Because I noticed VizardBlue, and Ant are both on it o.O
    XD We've had ours for a while, I guess (mine more so I think). But I really like some of your stuff.

I can't immediately think of one. [spoiler]But it could range from Aizen's revelation as the big bad, to Ulquiorra dying, to Soifon having her arm rotting off, to Aizen transforming, or even Tensa/HIchigo reappearing/them fusing.[/spoiler] It's hard for me to say.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

ok before i start commenting i just want to say, later today i'll be posting and archive page for all my chapters.

ILP: yes it is a bit too much to bring one person back but when we get to the last three chapters you'll see why we need this many people. that big group is an important plot point. i don't have anything against you saying that, it's just alway the same.

VB: yeah. *returns high five*. so that's what two high fives from two people in two pages.

GalladeX: i have one too but i'm not an artist. i'm an art conniseur. awesome Ulquiorra by the way.

Golde: i'll remember to remind you next time.

remember way back when Byakuya cut Ichigo's soul chain after Renji beat him. my favorite scene was right after that when Ichigo was laying in the rain remembering his days with Rukia.

Look no further than the

Spoiler:

Byakuya: Who are you?!
    HIchigo: I'm nobody! You ask me who I am but... I don't have a name!
    Officially, he has no name. A politically correct name would be "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience" though that's too long. Often used names are Ogihci (like mentioned before, it is the reverse of Ichigo which appeared as a mirror image on a title-page); Hollow Ichigo (shortened to H.Ichigo, HIchigo, Hichigo, etc.) because he is Ichigo's Hollow; White Ichigo because he is a white Ichigo, and Shirosaki which, as mentioned before, is like White Ichigo, but using the pun in his surname.
    Soyeah. Feel free to call him anything you want (I'm trying out Chuck, it seems to be catching on in another forum). Just don't say "*** is his name".
        Spoiler:

Hmm...Then lets call him Nanashi! xD

Wooo. All this time I never knew about the name Shirosaki. Might have heard somewhere before though. And idk about the HIchigo being an Arrancar or not. I mean,     Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Zanpaktou Name: Scorponok

Type: Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit: A Giant Purple Scorpion

Release Command: Impale

Shikai Details: In its Shikai state it becomes a Gatling Gun and fires much stronger poison bullets, these bullets are strong enough to tear off limbs (What do you expect? It's a Gatling Gun!... But there is a 10% chance, nonetheless). If the bullet remains, or atleast comes into contact with living matter. It will react with flesh and spirit energy by releasing its poison. It will release poison continuously until the bullet is not extracted, though it will stop when it dissolves fully into the wound. THE BULLET MUST DISSOLVE FOR THE REACTION TO OCCUR. The first symptoms of the poison are, that the victim's vision will start to blur, then he/she will hallucinate, then it will lead to paralysis of certain body parts. Then, if the antidote is not administered, it will lead to a painful death. These chain of events depend on the hit the victim has taken. If it is anything from a cut to a slightly deep wound, it's effects won't be as adverse. It will only blur the victims vision a little, but... if the bullet has penetrated the body, THEN the following will happen.

Bankai Name: *Please suggest an awesome name*

Bankai Details: Upon releasing, the Gatling Gun becomes an RPG-7. The RPG it fires has moderate homing capabilities as is fast, but not that fast. I can charge my spirit energy into the RPG to make it stronger, faster and more mobile (and therefore make its homing capabilities better.) When it explodes, it releases a Purple gas that has the same effects as what the poison bullets do in my Shikai. The RPG contains phosphorus, when it explodes, so does the phosphorus and releases white flames that will cause extricating pain to anybody who touches it and will give him/her large third-degree burns. The downside, it has a long reloading time (about 1 minute). I construct another RPG using spirit energy.

Anything Else: In its sealed state, the Zanpaktou is a Scorpion sub-machine gun with a bayonet. It's 1.5x stronger than the one in real life and it's bullets poison the target and causes the wound to become soar. Its effects aren't as adverse as my shikai's or my Bankai's

... Well, boys. Say hello to my little friend! I thought I'd ditch the tommy gun, physics and all 'a that. This should be acceptable, you can't say no to it's bad assery!
    Eh, I'm not much of a fan of gun design zanpakuto's, but this is alright I guess. I think the shikai seems too much like a bankai. But it's Ant and/or Golde's word that really matters, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
        Spoiler:- thanx to Zam:
        Spoiler:

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
    *Hugs everyone*
    I MISSED YOU ALL.
    My computer was down. T_T
    Then I got it fixed!
    Then I got obsessed with doing stuff for my deviantART account x_x
    FILLING IN BASES IZ FUN.

So...The chapters I guess x_X
        Spoiler:- Chapterz:
    Woo, welcome back my sandman Lieutenant!
    Glad to hear that you got you comp fixed.
    I have a dA account. look me up
        Spoiler:

Cell, if you haven't already, you should change your original zan post with the new ability of your bankai. Or you could just have Golde relink to the newer post (good luck with that).

Spoiler:- Manga:

EDIT: I forgot to share this with you guys!
    El Que Llorra= He who cries
    Now who does that phrase remind you of?
        Spoiler:

Lol, I like your little phrase you did there. ;p

Rather overdue, in my opinion. Golde's bankai~

Bankai Name; Destructive Stormcloud Zachiru.

Bankai Details;

Appearance- The most common form it takes is as a long claymore, that dips in and curves out into a rounded sort of half moon at the end. It's pure gold, with a sliver of silver running down the middle, about halfway down to the end. The silver sliver is actually all the blade is. The gold part will be mentioned more later.

Also, the red rope is now tied in knots and hung from the end. It's really long, about 4 or so feet, and has Japanese coins tied around it, every half foot or so. The guard is gold, and has several crystals decorating it...after all, Zachiru is a sucker for pretty objects. The entire blade is supposed to reflect beauty and elegance.

Attacks & Stuff- Zachiru's main ability is the ability to create a mysterious Golden Material. It is extremely soft and malleable (Especially compared to other metals; someone not even in Shikai can cut it if they swing their sword hard enough), but can be created indefinitely. So, if someone were to hit my sword and cut through the Golden Material, it would instantly begin to heal itself.

This Golden Material can be created almost anywhere, at anytime, as long as I have energy. It could form a shield around myself, or it could form around my opponents feet, or in any form I wish, basically. The only problem is that I can only really create it close to me, or close to another piece of the material.

I also have control over the material, allowing me to move it at will. Meaning I can use it as projectiles as well, or another weapon, or even a contraption, if I so wish. However, the larger the piece of material, teh slower it moves.
    I also still have control over electricity. Just sayin.

Anything Else;

It's worth noting the red markings on my face cover my entire body now. It's clearly evident on my arms and legs.

As a final last resort, (This leaves me wiped) the guard snaps into 4 pieces, releasing all my spiritual energy at once. This forms a giant mass of electrical energy that hovers around me. Its huge.

AT this point, I am usually too wiped to physically fight back, and remain this way until my energy is resealed, but, luckily, this electrical storm is controlled by Zachiru herself, and she usually forms the electricity into the guise of a bird. The bird has a crown/beak (they're connected) of the golden armor as well feathers on the wings. It is fast, and can last quite a while, but burns energy fast. Also, I am encased by this electricity, making me hard to physically hit.

If I waste all my energy in this form...well...yeah

I think that's all there. Pictures sometime soon.
    Hmm, this seems familiar... xD
    Cool bankai, Golde.

Spoiler:
    Yes, there are two great forces on the internetz..the imaginations/creativity of fans and the speed of pr0n.

You..

o.0 ....
    You better run far and fast, VizardBlue. Fran Madaraki is one of the last people you ever want experimenting on you, trust me...

PWNSOME is an insane understatement.
    I figure'd you give a similar reaction to that. xD
    Too bad he's not in your squad. ;p

I think I might need to start reading Kusari's fanfic...
    And woo for more chapters of Golde's fic.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

ILP: yes it is a bit too much to bring one person back but when we get to the last three chapters you'll see why we need this many people. that big group is an important plot point. i don't have anything against you saying that, it's just alway the same.
    Well then, I'll have a big plot point to look forward to.
    Eh, maybe I'll try and spruce up my vocab a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    XDD
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Yes, there are two great forces on the internetz..the imaginations/creativity of fans and the speed of pr0n.
    Don't they kind of count as the same thing?

I figure'd you give a similar reaction to that. xD
    XD Of course, I'm rather predictable.

Too bad he's not in your squad. ;p
    *Emo corner*
    I think I might need to start reading Kusari's fanfic...
    You should, it's good Even if I might make it seem like I don't like it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@Zam

Look at what you did!

*Dangles Ulquiorra plushie above the Emo Corner*

Now say sorry or I-(Censored Paragraph) and Have Ant make it happen in slow motion!

So many...
    Momo vs Hitsugaya..

Orihime's goodbye.

Ulquiorra's fate.

Soi fon's arm..

Momo getting stabbed again...

...Momo is a magnet for these apparently...

Last edited by kusari; 22nd July 2013 at 6:45 AM.

Look no further than the

I'm confused...there was no cloning in my fic chapter. Did you like my chapter? XD

As for the cloning, that whole deal ain't approved yet.

@kusari - sorry for not posting the previous bankai...u guys gotta tell me when I don't :\

I rather like this one.
    i was more referring to your comment on vizardblue's new zanpaktou.... not the chapter

and yes -_- that was a one liner
    YAY BLEACH

You..

*pulls out zanpaktou* BRING IT ON! *goes Bankai and starts creating havoc with materliazed shadows* And besides, if you DO WIN THIS, and you do expirement on me, ATLEAST go all the way and turn me into a girl. Hermaphrodites are a no no. do it all the way man, don't halfass it. xp.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

You..

*pulls out zanpaktou* BRING IT ON! *goes Bankai and starts creating havoc with materliazed shadows* And besides, if you DO WIN THIS, and you do expirement on me, ATLEAST go all the way and turn me into a girl. Hermaphrodites are a no no. do it all the way man, don't halfass it. xp.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

*Dangles Ulquiorra plushie above the Emo Corner*
    *Grabs it and huggles* Thank you~

Now say sorry or I-(Censored Paragraph) and Have Ant make it happen in slow motion!
    o.o I'm not that cruel, MC. Ohwait, yes I am 8D

WOW Those look good.
    *Shakes head* You clearly don't know who to fear.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

You could always use eBuddy
    *evil smile* But I wouldn't harm you.

No privacy. =(

Hmm...Then lets call him Nanashi! xD
    Can't. HIchigo is not a pervert.

The fact that you failed to realize it the first time I said it is already the proof: you're too ignorant. I could sneak up on you any time. By the time you went bankai, I'm already done. And if I turn you into a girl, I wouldn't get the satisfaction. That's why I wanted a hermaphrodite. Hopefully you'll undergo asexual reproduction, then give birth to a child just like you, so in the end you'll end up killing one another. At least my barracks wouldn't be in trouble anymore.

Of course, unless you want to repair all the damage you've done. Even if you don't, I'll take it up to your Captain after I dissected you, so you'll still have to repair it anyway. It's just a matter of time: before or after.

Oh. You double posted.

*Shakes head* You clearly don't know who to fear.
    You know, weird people are weirder than the weirdest of the weirdest weirdo of all time, that's probably why.

Oh, yeah, chapter. It wasn't very good. =\ I mean, yeah, plot development and all, but it's just... not good. And     Spoiler:

But though-
        Spoiler:

Dramatic scene?
    Depends on how you look at it, I guess. Since it said "sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect" on Google, any scenes involving Kido is good enough for me 8D Especially linked Kido. Woooo 8D And also, any moment when Rukia goes shikai or Byakuya goes bankai. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th July 2010 at 6:15 AM.

*evil smile* But I wouldn't harm you.

No privacy. =(

Can't. HIchigo is not a pervert.

The fact that you failed to realize it the first time I said it is already the proof: you're too ignorant. I could sneak up on you any time. By the time you went bankai, I'm already done. And if I turn you into a girl, I wouldn't get the satisfaction. That's why I wanted a hermaphrodite. Hopefully you'll undergo asexual reproduction, then give birth to a child just like you, so in the end you'll end up killing one another. At least my barracks wouldn't be in trouble anymore.

Of course, unless you want to repair all the damage you've done. Even if you don't, I'll take it up to your Captain after I dissected you, so you'll still have to repair it anyway. It's just a matter of time: before or after.

Oh. You double posted.

You know, weird people are weirder than the weirdest of the weirdest weirdo of all time, that's probably why.

Oh, yeah, chapter. It wasn't very good. =\ I mean, yeah, plot development and all, but it's just... not good. And     Spoiler:

But though-
        Spoiler:

Dramatic scene?
    Depends on how you look at it, I guess. Since it said "sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect" on Google, any scenes involving Kido is good enough for me 8D Especially linked Kido. Woooo 8D And also, any moment when Rukia goes shikai or Byakuya goes bankai. XD
    *grumble* *picks up hammer* Sureeeeee, he gets to dissect me, i'll stick a fricken fork in him..*Grumble*

We're Mad.