Page 65 of 248 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Default preview

@Kusari-Out of Character for me, but funny.

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Super Reapers : Part III:

well...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

well...
    ...veryyyy short chapter. so.. I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MC...but i won't spoil it.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

MC: Dude... too short. You need some length, otherwise... it's just not worth reading. No offense, but keep it in mind.

Next chapter coming slowly...
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    MC: Dude... too short. You need some length, otherwise... it's just not worth reading. No offense, but keep it in mind.

Agreed

.OH. MY. GAWSH. GUESS. WHAT.
    Im Squad 11 Captain! DD
    Luppi is now the Vice-Captain, which she agreed to.....*happy dance*

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Well shalala...
    ...we're all gonna die aren't we?
    Wait, I don't see how a frequent Kido user like you can be Squad 11's captain...
    You need to use more hand-to-hand combat. And blades. Randomly swinging blades. Of doom.
    And I don't think Squad 11 members do happy dances...*Remembers Ikkaku's lucky dance*...
    ...ok, nevermind.
    Congrats.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

...veryyyy short chapter. so.. I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MC...but i won't spoil it.

...apprently neither of you read the post title...(Which means I should stop using them...)
    PREVIEW.

...that is all too those comments...I mean you really thought that was a chapter!?

Im Squad 11 Captain! DD
    ...congrats.
    Your pretty much the kido version of Kenpachi...(Or THINK you are...)

Well shalala...
    ...we're all gonna die aren't we?
    Wait, I don't see how a frequent Kido user like you can be Squad 11's captain...
    You need to use more hand-to-hand combat. And blades. Randomly swinging blades. Of doom.
    And I don't think Squad 11 members do happy dances...*Remembers Ikkaku's lucky dance*...
    ...ok, nevermind.
    ...your invisible most of the time so...how can he kill you?

By the way to anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, the chapter i posted was a preview, but since you all mistook it for an actually chapter I just keep all of the chapters in a vault and wait weeks before posting one.

Favorite Filler Character attack? (Zanpaktou don't count)

...apprently neither of you read the post title...(Which means I should stop using them...)
    PREVIEW.

...that is all too those comments...I mean you really thought that was a chapter!?
    Sorry mate, we just didn't know how bad you could screw up, so we didn't know if that was a real chapter or not. and sorry i didn't read the title. you gotta admit, no one reads teh damn things

...congrats.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Since when am i the kido version of kenpachi?! I barely ever use kido.. i just use my zanpaktou, which granted is kido-ish, i mostly just use it to enhance my strength..

...your invisible most of the time so...how can he kill you?
    I borrowed Bakura's gaydar and converted it to a ninjadar, that's how..bah, the only one who would get that joke is luppi.

Comments in bold

Favorite filler character attack?
    considering i barely ever watch fillers, idk, but i guess that attack Amagai or whatever used against the train..type..thing..Vague answer is vague.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Im Squad 11 Captain! DD
    Thank god, now you're finally out of my hair... *cough* I mean, good job

MC: Nobody reads post titles. If it was in the title of the spoiler tag, I would've noticed it.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- GalladeX...:
        Spoiler:

Congrats VizardBlue

PREVIEW.
    My Advice? don't bother posting anything unless it's an actual chapter, we don't need to see a preview.

Here's Da14u.C's Zanpaktou;

[IMG]http://i31.*******.com/21mrrzq.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 20th July 2010 at 8:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @ILP: Never mind, LOL.
    Okay then...
    By the way, you guys would'nt believe what I came up with today... Something pretty badass... If you're wondering what it is, here you go:    Spoiler:

Now THIS would be the cover art of a GTA and Bleach crossover! I did this on MS paint, so it's kinda pixely and does'nt look as well as you'd think, I suck at art, so anyway, I could'nt make the logo any bigger because if I would, it would block Ichigo's face. I added a helicopter artwork on the top-right portion like all the other GTA III and IV era game cover arts (except GTA: Chinatown Wars) to suggest that you'd be able to fly a helicopter in the game (along with airplanes too! ). I also added a few pictures of cars like on all GTA cover arts because... a GTA... is'nt a GTA without cars and bikes!
    WOW That looks very good! Haha, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind a Bleach GTA game XD.

well...
    liek ZOMG man dat chap woz 2 short!!!1!!!1!11!!!!!!!1
    Agreed

Im Squad 11 Captain! DD
    Congrats!
    A Kidou version of Kenpachi would be all Kidou, and practically no sword-use (which would be a shame since you can't use any Zanpakutou abilities).

Errr.... Idk, Filler Character ATTACK? I don't usually pay attention to those XP

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    My Advice? don't bother posting anything unless it's an actual chapter, we don't need to see a preview.
    Yeah mainly that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

VB: Congratulations. Now I say we all celebrate by coming over, having a party and destroing your barracks.

ILP: ok what i don't understand was what could ebony do to a body. like, if you cut an enemy across the abdomen, what could it do to the body?

Eon: you said you think you know where this is going. where do you think it's going?

Now i know the chapter kinda got worse the more you read. so in place of a new chapter this week, i'm gonna re-write chapter 8 since i'm over my crippling writer's block. i kept the parts you guys responded positivly to. so i hope this is better.

and in other fic news, i have a special message for Dac. The next arc is planned out about halfway through and you have one of the biggest parts in it. In fact the antagonists do what they do because of you.

Spoiler:- Chapter 8: Devour My Affliction-Redux:

Well there's the redo.

Favorite filler character attack?
    Anything from Yoshino's doll.

yay another topic:
    What color is your spirit energy?
    mine's Flareon red.
    Last edited by kusari; 20th July 2010 at 9:41 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

@ILP: Glad you liked it, man! I'm also making a fan fic on this by the way (with me as the protagonist, of course. My fan fic is NOT my fan fic if I don't have a major role in it, so sue me! ) I forgot to add the rating (which is "M"... for mature), if we could have a crossover like Kingdom Hearts, then why not GTA: Bleach?

@VizardBlue: Congrats! We don't even have a lieutenant yet... and I'm gonna become on, that is, if I'm worthy. >.> BTW, your fan fic's not bad either.

A royal purple! :]
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 20th July 2010 at 11:17 PM.

@ILP: Glad you liked it, man! I'm also making a fan fic on this by the way (with me as the protagonist, of course. My fan fic is NOT my fan fic if I don't have a major role in it, so sue me! ) I forgot to add the rating (which is "M"... for mature), if we could have a crossover like Kingdom Hearts, then why not GTA: Bleach?

@VizardBlue: Congrats! We don't even have a lieutenant yet... and I'm gonna become on, that is, if I'm worthy. >.> BTW, your fan fic's not bad either.

A royal purple! :]
    *repeatedely says thanks for everyone saying congrats and out of breath* And thank you. *breath* Emperor.. Gira*breath*tina.. and lol, thanks for the thing on the fanfic. i might post part 2 of chapter 1...not some time soon. >.<

mine is Black, with blue and yellow hues crossing in everywhere.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ILP: ok what i don't understand was what could ebony do to a body. like, if you cut an enemy across the abdomen, what could it do to the body?
    If I cut their body, then their entire body is under my control (mass/volume/etc.). Other things like accessories are only affected if I cut that accessory.
    "The same thing that give me the right to..." Seijuro was cut off by the door slamming closed in front of him. He ran his hand across the stone. "Damn. Sekiseki." He ran back down the hall from which he had come from. Good luck Zam.
    So Seijuro is kicked out of their fight? I think that's better now XP.

Blue and Ashido rose to their feet. A door opened just down the wall on their left. Zoma stepped out accompanied by Brak. "Well, hey hey boys." Zoma laughed.
    Ah, and Zoma decided to meet these two instead.

"Me too." Jenk pulled up his pant leg, showing a seven on his right calf. "You two are out classed and overpowered."
    You mean Brak?

"Wow. I don't think this has ever happened before. A soul reaper being killed by his own blade."

"Wait wha..." Ashido's sentence stopped as the blade came at his skull.

"Too clean." Zoma had stopped just inches from the head of the reaper. "Needs to be bloody." The hollow reached down and lifted Ashido by the head. "That seems high enough."

"High enough for what?" Ashido started to panic.

"Hey kid." Zoma yelled to Blue. The lieutenant averted his gaze. "Say goodbye." An orange cero blasted through Ashido's head.

"Ashido!" Blue yelled.

"Kid he can't hear you and you know it." Zoma smirked. Using his index finger he wiped Ashido's blood off his face. The finger entered his mouth and was licked clean.
    Ashido still dies. Damn.

"No. Sorry. We think you need to do this on your own." Jordan responded.

"They're right Kida. You need to do this on your own." Raya said in a mocking tone.

"Shut the hell up you stupid *****."
    Still just as funny XP

Is black allowed? :3
    If not, then Ulquiorra-shade green (so not too bright or too dark and whatnot).

Of course, most people like to make themselves the main character. Just as long as you aren't a godmodding sue. And no Mature fics in SPPF. You can put them on fanfiction.net or something, and let people go there if they want.
    And when did we have a Kingdom Hearts Crossover? o.o
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

ILP: that takes a load off knowing what ebony could do, so you get fight next chapter. also i see you think this version of the chapter is better, right?

Blue: Blue again congrats. and i got you a present *pulls broken piece of wood with '11' painted on it, from behind back* i also may have burned down your office. so yeah.

Club: as a spoiler of my own fic, i'm gonna tell you who gets to fight me. now if we were actually in the bleach universe i would trust all of you with different reason. i'm judging this choice on the way you guys comment.

The person fighting me would be the only person in this club I would trust with my life.

now with that said i challenge you to figure out which one of you it is.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

ILP: that takes a load off knowing what ebony could do, so you get fight next chapter. also i see you think this version of the chapter is better, right?

Blue: Blue again congrats. and i got you a present *pulls broken piece of wood with '11' painted on it, from behind back* i also may have burned down your office. so yeah.

Club: as a spoiler of my own fic, i'm gonna tell you who gets to fight me. now if we were actually in the bleach universe i would trust all of you with different reason. i'm judging this choice on the way you guys comment.

The person fighting me would be the only person in this club I would trust with my life.

Aaaaaaah thanks Kusari! *pulls out broken piece of wood with '13' on it, i might have also burned down that super comfy bed you had..so yeah. *begins killing random hollows* I dunno About that spoiler question..*ponders* i dont 'like this brak character. i'll f-ing slice him up and serve up the pieces to all the squads! Hahahahaha!

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Haillo. I am Rotrum. Does anyone remember me?

From what I've read, I haven't been mentioned in any fics whiel gone and VB decided his zan wasnt' good enough and copied my idea to multiply elemental blades thief.

I'm sure Kusari wouldnt' trust me since I haven't been around when they joined really and I don't tihnk I have a squad, so that 1/13 squads you can take out of your search lol. I still wanan be involved

I caught up in Bleach...I don't think I have any commetns that havent' been covered Stop reading my mind...I'm over using this aren't I?

What color is your Spirit Energy

Light Blue

*makes raging blizzard in Sereitei* Stop burning things.

VB is a captain level now? I iz so gonna get covered by him entirely.

Ashido needs to die. It was inevitable, he lived in hollow lands too long!

ILP, only you would notice that he wrote Jenk instead of Brak...

Arc Vs Whoever (Go write recapzes~) reminds me of a version of     Spoiler:- I dont' follwo the anime so I don't know if it's reached here yet:
    with different powers. Random music playing was funny though.

Spoiler:- Random bit based off above:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

@ILP: No, I'm posting it on fanfiction.net. Not on SPPF, I won't receive much street cred here because not many people will view it. Oh, and if you're wondering what I'm trying to say, Kingdom Hearts is a crossover between Final Fantasy and Walt Disney, no? Don't worry, I won't be a god modding lunatic, I'm make the storyline a little unpredictable, make myself fail a few missions and waste/bust myself a few times just to make things more realistic! ... There's even one scene in which I persuade (though it takes a carefully devised strategy and lots of time (if you were a character in Bleach, that is), I'll include that) Rangiku into falling in love with me and all the over-politically correct thwarts and her angry fan boys get to know of this and riot all over the Soul Society, trying to kill me... But I soon turn tables by killing them and flopping their riot plans!

Ah, that's good. If anyone is unsure of my abilities, just ask me instead of guessing XP
    Woo, screentime *shot*
    Yeah, I prefer this chapter. The Zoma/Ashido scene seemed more well developed, and I think Eon covered Seijuro's incredible stamina already XP

The only person who I would trust my life with.
    Okay, my first thought was that you didn't specify a Captain, though everyone in Hueco Mundo is now a Captain (except, obviously, Da.c and Blue would still be Lieutenant-level because you can't just suddenly make him a Captain).
    Quickly going through who's in Hueco Mundo now (though of course, you can still fight someone not in Hueco Mundo now, but I won't look at them yet) that's me, Blue, Zam, Eon, Arc (the originial 5 man band) as well as NL, MC and Da.c.
    I doubt it's me, because of how much I annoy you about your fic XP (always trying to correct you and finding problems...).
    Blue... With the speech that he gave about you, I think he might be a possible candidate.
    Zam, are you two really close friends? Initially, I didn't think so, so I'm keeping him on "stand-by" for now.
    Eon and Arc, I guess, follow the previous statement. I just don't know enough about your relationship with them to say.
    Of Da.c and MC, again, they mainly follow the group Zam/Arc/Eon are in. Though I have my doubts on Da.c for some reason XP.
    NL, of course, was your previous Captain, no? Also, the way you worded your clue... It left the person genderless. You didn't say "I would trust him with my life" but "I would trust that person with my life". Of course, that could always be a double-bluff. You know what I'm like.

So yeah, my guess will be either NL or Blue. I can't really decide out of the two of them, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I do XP. I don't think I could ever forget you.

ILP, only you would notice that he wrote Jenk instead of Brak...
    Haha, so true. But, of course, I think I'm being more leniant on my grammar-nazi-ing (I think I noticed some mistakes in other fics, but didn't mention them). But saying someone else's name would just confuse everyone, so I mentioned that.

Arc Vs Whoever (Go write recapzes~) reminds me of a version of     Spoiler:- I dont' follwo the anime so I don't know if it's reached here yet:
    with different powers. Random music playing was funny though.

Spoiler:- Random bit based off above:
    That was brilliant XDDD. I especially liked the dancing, and their ability to seemingly do the physically impossible.

@ILP: No, I'm posting it on fanfiction.net. Not on SPPF, I won't receive much street cred here because not many people will view it. Oh, and if you're wondering what I'm trying to say, Kingdom Hearts is a crossover between Final Fantasy and Walt Disney, no? Don't worry, I won't be a god modding lunatic, I'm make the storyline a little unpredictable, make myself fail a few missions and waste/bust myself a few times just to make things more realistic! ... There's even one scene in which I persuade (though it takes a carefully devised strategy and lots of time (if you were a character in Bleach, that is), I'll include that) Rangiku into falling in love with me and all the over-politically correct thwarts and her angry fan boys get to know of this and riot all over the Soul Society, trying to kill me... But I soon turn tables by killing them and flopping their riot plans!
    Ah, I see. Well make sure you link me to the fic when you write it.
    And it is? Idk, I've never took much of an interest in Final Fantasy enough to notice XD.
    Well, I look forward to reading your fic, then.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Super Reapers III:

Just sayin, i suck at multiquoting so im just doing @person.

@MC     Spoiler:- Chapter 6 Super Reapers comments:

@Jin, Ikakku's Lucky Dance is the beast YO.

@Eon, I might be out of your hair, although right before i got promoted, i kindaaaaa ordered 5000 pizzas...they didn't show up yet....that's about 500000 dollars on the squad 7 account..sorry.

@NL, Thanks, and that's and awesome Da.c zanpaktou

@ Kusari, i loved the redux, it made it even betta. and i don't want to make a comment on the spoiler thing since i suck at guessing. hehe.

@Rotrum once we get a fight we'll see who's the best and im sticking with my original zanpaktou for now, since mindscrewing you all with shadow spike to back is ftw. *begins making shadow flamethrowers that control themselves, melting down the ice* Bad Rotrum! atleast we have a national seretei swimming pool now.

@Ant, that was a monster theory on who kusari would trust with his life. o-o.

EDIT: responding to the post below mine. Yes Ant, 100 dollars per pizza, it's dominoes, their f-in beast.
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 21st July 2010 at 8:45 PM. Reason: YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Super Reapers III:

EDIT: It didn't send my post the first time, so Blue's post ended up before mine.

@Eon, I might be out of your hair, although right before i got promoted, i kindaaaaa ordered 5000 pizzas...they didn't show up yet....that's about 500000 dollars on the squad 7 account..sorry.
    $100 per pizza o.o
    XD Thanks. I enjoy writing theories like those.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 21st July 2010 at 8:41 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Wow, that looks just spectacular. I can't wait to see what you do for everyone else.

@MC: Gotta love the full chapters, lol.

Transendence bad spelling mode, eh? Interesting, and ILP's comment about Super Sayian sounded pretty close. I hope the rest of us can do something similar, otherwise you'll just be overpowered.

@Jin, Ikakku's Lucky Dance is the beast YO.
    You =/= Gangster. Never do that again. I hate gang types, they're nothing but worthless garbage.

Oh, and if you're thinking "I'm a captain too", you still can't beat me in battle.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that since you just transfered over, I haven't gotten around to transfering your personal account over to Squad 11, so I'm just going to put the charges on that before I do :P

You can still come to the pizza party if you want, though xD

@ Kusari, i loved the redux, it made it even betta. and i don't want to make a comment on the spoiler thing since i suck at guessing. hehe.
    I've got to agree, much more realistic. Even I can't take out half of Hueco Mundo on my own. And I still laughed at the perv things at the end xD

No time for a full review, so I hope you notice this.

You should've seen his theory on Bakudou #61: Rikujou Korou, when there was a dispute over a RP battle between me and Senny.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 22nd July 2010 at 3:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

@MC: Gotta love the full chapters, lol.

Transendence bad spelling mode, eh? Interesting, and ILP's comment about Super Sayian sounded pretty close. I hope the rest of us can do something similar, otherwise you'll just be overpowered.
    SUPER SAYAN MODE! It's like super saiyan mode, but bad spelling style.

You =/= Gangster. Never do that again. I hate gang types, they're nothing but worthless garbage.
    I do say you fail Captain Eon. xD. when i referenced yo, i was hoping you would recognize the joke. Ikkaku always said 'YO' in the Bleach Abridged of semisoma1 on youtube. ._.
    Oh, and if you're thinking "I'm a captain too", you still can't beat me in battle.

how do you know that? I'll drag your dead body across teh floor, you never beat me in a fight.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that since you just transfered over, I haven't gotten around to transfering your personal account over to Squad 11, so I'm just going to put the charges on that before I do :P
    ......CRAP. Oh well..

You can still come to the pizza party if you want, though xD

HUZZAH! Cuz all i ordered was lots of wings, and cheese stuffed pizza with pepperoni and green pepers on it. my favorite.

I've got to agree, much more realistic. Even I can't take out half of Hueco Mundo on my own. And I still laughed at the perv things at the end xD
    same here. xD
    No time for a full review, so I hope you notice this.
    lol.

You should've seen his theory on Bakudou #61: Rikujou Korou, when there was a dispute over a RP battle between me and Senny.

SEND ME THE DAMN CHAT LOG
    Comments in bold

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Agreed

Im Squad 11 Captain! DD
    Ok...calm down or I'm gonna godmodlightningbolt you again...>>

Bit of a one liner, eh?

Love it~! It's epic.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    If I cut their body, then their entire body is under my control (mass/volume/etc.). Other things like accessories are only affected if I cut that accessory.
    I don't remember how you convinced me to allow that, but you were very convincing >> and no one's opposed.

You are one of the only people I legit don't wanna fight.

Oh, no, it's nice to meet you, you should join our club

EDIT: responding to the post below mine. Yes Ant, 100 dollars per pizza, it's dominoes, their f-in beast.
    Denied. The only pizza worth 100 dollars is Nirchi's Pizza's Spinach Chicken Alfredo, with chicken wings and ranch. I'd pay one hundred hands down for one of those right now.

Take a guess! XD it's gold

Page 65 of 248 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast