Page 66 of 247 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6156

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Ok...calm down or I'm gonna godmodlightningbolt you again...>>
    Threaten me and i godmod rapid send a giant shadow spike straight through your body.
    Bit of a one liner, eh?

But it contributed information.

Love it~! It's epic.
    indeed it is.

I don't remember how you convinced me to allow that, but you were very convincing >> and no one's opposed.
    seriously, how DID that thing get allowd?! i ponder that every. single. day. O_o.
    You are one of the only people I legit don't wanna fight.

I have. the fight ended before there was a winner, forgot how it ended though.

Oh, no, it's nice to meet you, you should join our club
    indeed! we have lots of friendly people here...except me. i'll f-in chop you up man.

Denied. The only pizza worth 100 dollars is Nirchi's Pizza's Spinach Chicken Alfredo, with chicken wings and ranch. I'd pay one hundred hands down for one of those right now.
    Yes but it's DOMINOES with the green peppers and the pizza and the cheese and the pepperonis and whatnot.
    What color is your spirit energy?

Take a guess! XD it's gold
    HOLY FRICK.     Spoiler:- IT'S THAT COLOR?!:
    Comments in b-b-b-bold, never gunna give you up..never gunna let you down..
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

You seriously irritate me. Every...single...day.

It didn't contribute anywhere near enough. It was basically saying Hey! LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION RAAAAARGH O>O

I would just zap him early and be done with it.

You remind me of my sister. My sister irks me. You irk me.

Dominoes sucks. Green peppers suck.

I seriously take delight in stealing your caramel candy supply. every. single. day. and wouldn't the post you made replying to it count as uh..'ah look at me intention' or whatever the [/EFF] you said?
    *anyone who doesn't get the [/EFF] reference deserves no cookies*
    I would just slice you open early to retaliate.
    ...How do i remind you of a girl?
    AH YOU CROSSED THE LINE THEIR. dominoes is the beast. and peppers are beastier. does a certain head-taicho not like spicy?

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Transendence bad spelling mode, eh? Interesting, and ILP's comment about Super Sayian sounded pretty close. I hope the rest of us can do something similar, otherwise you'll just be overpowered.
    In the fic, I mentioned "Hmm, I've never tried Transcendence mode outside of Bankai." so we know that at least one other person can use it.
    Also, if he was the only person who could use it, he knows I would give him a right telling off.

You can still come to the pizza party if you want, though xD
    I sure as hell am. As long as there are vegetarian pizzas (or just Halal ones :3). If not, me Arc and Emp Gira can throw our own pizza party XP

You should've seen his theory on Bakudou #61: Rikujou Korou, when there was a dispute over a RP battle between me and Senny.
    I don't remember that o.o Are you sure it was me?

I don't remember how you convinced me to allow that, but you were very convincing >> and no one's opposed.
    Hahaha. I don't remember either XD. I think I just posted it without asking, and no one complained XP
    Well, I've only fought, I think, against NL and Blue. And both times I was being fair (though obviously, I could easily beat them both by godmodding). Though I think I did do a bit of godmodding to end my fight with Blue because I was getting bored/tired.
    You are one of the only people I legit don't wanna fight.
    Haha, seriously? It's nice to have even the Captain Commander fear me XP.
    But of course, you control lightning, which will make it difficul for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    seriously, how DID that thing get allowd?! i ponder that every. single. day. O_o.
    I suppose it helps that I don't Godmod, and I use plenty of Kidou. That, and I suppose I use Ivory more than Ebony.
    I have. the fight ended before there was a winner, forgot how it ended though.
    I found the log. I won, though, granted, we both did a bit of godmodding (I think I used some techniques I can't use, like reversing time, and you used your mask).
    Unfortunately, I can't post the log here, because it makes the post too long. So I'll either post it in my next post (after someone else posts, obviously) or just send it to whoever wants it in a PM.

Green peppers suck.
    Yes. Yes they do.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Read MC's Chapter. I got three lines yay Sarcasm

"indeed! we have lots of friendly people here...except me. i'll f-in chop you up man."

^That used to be me^

I think half of the height of sereitei nowadays is buried daggers.

Looks like Golde's in a bad mood.

After seeing Omnimon a loooong time ago, whenever i hear the word Transcendence I think of Omnimon using Wargreymon's Transcendence sword.

ILP's Transcendence mode would probably distort space around him and, like, make it impossible to detect him.

Is anyone scared of me~ *Bankais*

Anyways *Fires infinite blades of death and ice at MC* I just needed to get that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

You seriously irritate me. Every...single...day.

It didn't contribute anywhere near enough. It was basically saying Hey! LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION RAAAAARGH O>O

I would just zap him early and be done with it.

You remind me of my sister. My sister irks me. You irk me.

Dominoes sucks. Green peppers suck.
    Angry rant, much? Not saying I don't agree with about 90% of that, but yeah. Angry rant.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    In the fic, I mentioned "Hmm, I've never tried Transcendence mode outside of Bankai." so we know that at least one other person can use it.
    Also, if he was the only person who could use it, he knows I would give him a right telling off.
    Ok, fair enough.

When has that ever stopped him? It doesn't work for me.

I sure as hell am. As long as there are vegetarian pizzas (or just Halal ones :3). If not, me Arc and Emp Gira can throw our own pizza party XP
    I didn't order them, Blue did. Oh wait, here they are... yeah, there are a few.

I don't remember that o.o Are you sure it was me?
    It was either you or Zameric, and seeing as you're the one who's taken to long theories about stuff like that, the tower generally falls in your direction.

Hahaha. I don't remember either XD. I think I just posted it without asking, and no one complained XP
    That's probably only because the discription is vague XP

Well, I've only fought, I think, against NL and Blue. And both times I was being fair (though obviously, I could easily beat them both by godmodding). Though I think I did do a bit of godmodding to end my fight with Blue because I was getting bored/tired.
    Usually what happens against Blue. I seem to remember your "Ultimate Defense Wings" or whatever you called them being unusually strong though. Nothing NL did got past them.

@Blue: Shouldn't your Shadow Blades be impossible/godmodded? It's exactly like Kyoraku's Kageoni ability. Not to mention that it's always going to be able to keep up with your opponent because a person's shadow always follows them.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

wow. you guys are getting way too crazy with this pizza thing. the stuff is nasty and inedible so just stop arguing already. damn.

Eon: i saw. don't worry. oh do me a favor and before you transfer the account to squad 11 put one bed on there. he owes me.

ILP: damn. you're good. and i need to tell you that one of your guesses is correct. but i won't tell you which one. you'll have to wait until like somewhere between chapter 12 and 15.

Blue: why does it seem like you're being loud, acting tough and starting **** just to get us to notice you. i'm gonna go in with Golde on this one and say you irk me too.

and i just noticed something: i have no bad blood with anyone.

something i just wanted to add, i got bored last night and started watching the beast swords arc (i didn't watch any of it when it premiered) and for an un-needed filler it was pretty good.
    Last edited by kusari; 22nd July 2010 at 7:54 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

*reviews Golde and Blue banter*

Eh hem, children? Play nicely? ^^
    I'm in a happy mood since I just managed to read the new Artemis Fowl book in four hours flat, and my spriting skills are steadily improving, mwahaha >] - not quite sure why that cued for a bout of evilness, but hey!

Writing new chapter nowish - speaking of which, Blue, your promotion is noted and i've managed to work it into the storyline so we get to see your inner world =] - everyone but Flash Step has given me their Inner World reference, so everyone but F_S gets a mention XP

Gonna be blonde again, whoop! Randomisity ftw!

BTW - Pizza Hut Pasta > Any Pizza ... so there biatches =P
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 22nd July 2010 at 7:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    After seeing Omnimon a loooong time ago, whenever i hear the word Transcendence I think of Omnimon using Wargreymon's Transcendence sword.
    OMNIMON![/nostalgia]
    ILP's Transcendence mode would probably distort space around him and, like, make it impossible to detect him.
    Ahaha, so true. And, of course, if you really wanted me to be godmoddy, you could try bending the space around me so that light bends around me, therefore making me invisible.
    But I wouldn't be cheap enough to do that in a fight.
    When has that ever stopped him? It doesn't work for me.
    What doesn't work? Telling you off or you telling him off?

I didn't order them, Blue did. Oh wait, here they are... yeah, there are a few.
    W00! *Noms on them*

It was either you or Zameric, and seeing as you're the one who's taken to long theories about stuff like that, the tower generally falls in your direction.
    Haha, you have a point. But a quick search failed me, so any other clues on what was said?

That's probably only because the discription is vague XP
    Vague only during practical uses. But rather specific in its theoretical uses.

Usually what happens against Blue. I seem to remember your "Ultimate Defense Wings" or whatever you called them being unusually strong though. Nothing NL did got past them.
    Yup. But Rotrum mentioned knowing a way to bypass it. He never did say how to, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    wow. you guys are getting way too crazy with this pizza thing. the stuff is nasty and inedible so just stop arguing already. damn.
    XD I just ate a pizza for dinner... Chillies, mushrooms and onions mm-mm.
    ILP: damn. you're good. and i need to tell you that one of your guesses is correct. but i won't tell you which one. you'll have to wait until like somewhere between chapter 12 and 15.
    Hahaha, well, give me a challenge and I'll try to complete it.
    But what I should've done was chosen one of them. Then you would say yes/no, and then I can decide if it was the one I didn't choose. Oh well, at least this keeps some secrecy.
    Chapter 12-15? That seems like a while.... So I'm guessing NL, then. Blue's already so near to Zoma.
    Haha, I'm sure I'm rather similar. Though I'm also sure that I've annoyed everyone at least once XP
    Though Rotrum might still hate me, I'm sure he'd have let bygones be bygones by now. If not, oh well, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    I'm in a happy mood since I just managed to read the new Artemis Fowl book in four hours flat, and my spriting skills are steadily improving, mwahaha >] - not quite sure why that cued for a bout of evilness, but hey!
    Wow. That reminds me, I should start reading BOOKS again...
    XD Randomnosity ftw indeed.

Which reminds me, I should have a Pizza Hut Pasta someday... The amount of times I've been there, and never tried one is almost despicable.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

Congrats VizardBlue

My Advice? don't bother posting anything unless it's an actual chapter, we don't need to see a preview.

Here's Da14u.C's Zanpaktou;

[IMG]http://i31.*******.com/21mrrzq.jpg[/IMG]
    WOW!!!!! SEXY ZANPAKTOU!!!!
    i love how it looks so much!
    sexy!!!!

thanks NL =D

sorry I havent been on in a bit. My course ends Aug 6th ~ I CANT WAIT! NY SHOPPING SPREE =D

so how is everyone?
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 30th July 2010 at 4:03 PM.

@Pizza party: huzzah! *nom*
    @Kusari, if your reffeering to me threatening to chop Rotrum, that was just another reference. Although, it WAS an FMA reference that people would only know if they bought the actual book at a bookstore and read it from cover to cover...Sorry!

@Eon, Ant has ultimate defense wings? are they as powerful as Senny's ultimate defense type thingy?

@Omnimon, OMG OMNIMON, im playing people with him right now on Digimon world dusk, he owns.

@NL, Thaaaaaaank's NL! ^_^
    Ding ding, time for a NEWWWWWWWW POLLLLLLL. Boy, caps lock is going to be the end of me..

If you could spend a day as any Bleach Captain, who would you spend it as?
    Surprislingly, I would like to spend it as Mayuri or Toshiro, since as mayuri, i could do whatever, and then at the end of the day when it's time to switch back, i could screw up everything and blow the whole lab up. xDDD. And as toshiro...well i just wana go surfing around on ice wings tbh.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Oddly enough either Shunsui or Ukitake - come on, Shunsui gets all the booze and Nanoe as a lueitenant, and Ukitake is loved by everyone, plus i want his garden.

@Eon, Ant has ultimate defense wings? are they as powerful as Senny's ultimate defense type thingy?
    His is probably more powerful, but I think will take up more energy to do.

Initially, I though Mayuri, because of all his data... But thinking about it a bit more, I think I'd rather be Shunsui. I'd just spend the day relaxing and drinking booze...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

in my watching of the beast swords, i devolped a new favorite character: Haineko.

Blue: yes that's what i was referring to.

ILP: your reasoning doesn't make sense. so again i won't tell you if you're right or wrong.

If you could spend a day as any Bleach Captain, who would you spend it as? Shunsui because I could pretty much do the same thing I do now, Mayuri because, well slave girl lieutenant, nuff said, or Jushiro because I want to know what TB feels like.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

If pizza ever became nasty and inedible, the world would be ending. Truefax.

Eon: i saw. don't worry. oh do me a favor and before you transfer the account to squad 11 put one bed on there. he owes me.
    Nice, and you got it. Eh, I'll throw in two, for damage payment. You're likely to need another one if he's a Captain now.

Putting out an announcement to all club members, if Blue destroyed your stuff or if you just want some new stuff, tell me and I'll throw it on the Squad 11 account before I transfer it, mwahaha >]

Considering that he guessed just about every person in the club, one was bound to be correct.

Blue: why does it seem like you're being loud, acting tough and starting **** just to get us to notice you. i'm gonna go in with Golde on this one and say you irk me too.
    Seconded.

Being the calmest Captain in the Club doesn't hurt that.

something i just wanted to add, i got bored last night and started watching the beast swords arc (i didn't watch any of it when it premiered) and for an un-needed filler it was pretty good.
    Meh. The Bount arc was probably the best filler arc, followed closely by the Amagai arc.

Favorite Filler Character?

Jin Kariya, leader of the Bounts. Philisophical, badass, and insanely smart.

*reviews Golde and Blue banter*

Eh hem, children? Play nicely? ^^
    Heh, think they need a time-out?

I'm only about half-finished with the Artemis Fowl book. And I didn't know you were a Track athelete. Interesting.

Writing new chapter nowish - speaking of which, Blue, your promotion is noted and i've managed to work it into the storyline so we get to see your inner world =] - everyone but Flash Step has given me their Inner World reference, so everyone but F_S gets a mention XP
    Nice, definitely going to be waiting for that.

Hmm... maybe I should try a different hair color. Jet black hair gets slightly depressing after a while.

Meh. The local pizzeria does far better, IMO.

OMNIMON![/nostalgia]
    At first, I thought he said "OMNOMNOM", and then I was like "What did he eat?", lol.

Ahaha, so true. And, of course, if you really wanted me to be godmoddy, you could try bending the space around me so that light bends around me, therefore making me invisible.
    But I wouldn't be cheap enough to do that in a fight.
    Or, you could have complete control of time and space, making you more or less a demigod.

What doesn't work? Telling you off or you telling him off?
    Me telling him off. I listen to other people's advice. I may not take it, but at least I listen first.

W00! *Noms on them*
    Enjoy, lol.

Haha, you have a point. But a quick search failed me, so any other clues on what was said?
    iirc, it was on Master C Forums, the only time a large group of regulars ever had a conversation. Something along the lines of how the reason Aaroniero was able to break a weakened version of it with his bare hands was because Rukia wasn't trying to keep the technique active.

Vague only during practical uses. But rather specific in its theoretical uses.
    My point on how its use in battle is vague still stands.

Yup. But Rotrum mentioned knowing a way to bypass it. He never did say how to, though.
    I'd just throw my Hantou Wairudou at it and destroy the whole area. It'd probably work, more or less, but I'd be screwed.

XD I just ate a pizza for dinner... Chillies, mushrooms and onions mm-mm.
    Yum.

Hahaha, well, give me a challenge and I'll try to complete it.
    I challenge you to develop a type of serum or something that'll supress Blue's killing impulses. You can ask Arc for help, if you like.

But what I should've done was chosen one of them. Then you would say yes/no, and then I can decide if it was the one I didn't choose. Oh well, at least this keeps some secrecy.
    Thanks for that.

Chapter 12-15? That seems like a while.... So I'm guessing NL, then. Blue's already so near to Zoma.
    Judging by how strong Zoma is, he'll probably be kicking the crap out of Blue first. There's no way in hell he could sneak up on me if he wasn't stronger than any individual Captain.

Haha, I'm sure I'm rather similar. Though I'm also sure that I've annoyed everyone at least once XP
    Though Rotrum might still hate me, I'm sure he'd have let bygones be bygones by now. If not, oh well, I suppose.
    Never been annoyed with Flash_Step, although since he's never around, that's not exactly surprising. Kusari has yet to irritate me. And I think the only time I was ever annoyed with you was when we had a discussion about Competitive Pokemon Battling.

In case anyone else is a competitive battler, I'm 46th on the UU Leaderboard. Used to be 36th, but I dropped down because I haven't been playing as much.

Wow. That reminds me, I should start reading BOOKS again...
    Summer reading, ugh. Hate that crap.

Which reminds me, I should have a Pizza Hut Pasta someday... The amount of times I've been there, and never tried one is almost despicable.
    They're alright. Nothing to write home about, but pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    WOW!!!!! SEXY ZANPAKTOU!!!!
    i love how it looks so much!
    sexy!!!!

thanks NL =D
    Completely expected that one.

sorry I havent been on in a bit. My course ends Aug 6th ~ I CANT WAIT! NY SHOPPING SPREE =D
    I'll be waiting for you to come back with half of downtown Manhatan, lol.

so how is everyone?
    Looks like we're doing fine so far.

@Pizza party: huzzah! *nom*
    Just remember, you're paying xD

Actually, ILP's "Ultimate Defense" is stronger than mine. I've beaten Senny "Ultimate Defense", but I have serious doubts that I'd be able to break ILP's. It took everything NL could throw at him and then some.

My overall defenses are still better though, so I guess it evens out.

Ding ding, time for a NEWWWWWWWW POLLLLLLL. Boy, caps lock is going to be the end of me..
    You really spam caps lock too much. It's like you're trying to break the fourth wall when you're not even in a fanfiction. Like you're trying to get your voice to reach the creepy sitcom audience in the back rows.

Surprislingly, I would like to spend it as Mayuri or Toshiro, since as mayuri, i could do whatever, and then at the end of the day when it's time to switch back, i could screw up everything and blow the whole lab up. xDDD. And as toshiro...well i just wana go surfing around on ice wings tbh.
    You would be far better off as Kenpachi.

Probably as Komamura. He has the least ammount of distracting crap to deal with. I'd actually be able to relax for once.

Oddly enough either Shunsui or Ukitake - come on, Shunsui gets all the booze and Nanoe as a lueitenant, and Ukitake is loved by everyone, plus i want his garden.
    I'd never want to be Shunsui, particularly because of Nanao. She's always on his case. Much as I'd love to sink into a drunken stupor for a day with no hangover the next day.

And for Ukitake, too many people bugging me to help them. I like to help people, but I would rather have less to do.

His is probably more powerful, but I think will take up more energy to do.
    No, his is definitely weaker than yours. I've beaten him before. I'm not sure if I could win outright against you. It'd probably end up a draw, if anything.

Initially, I though Mayuri, because of all his data... But thinking about it a bit more, I think I'd rather be Shunsui. I'd just spend the day relaxing and drinking booze...
    I thought you were Muslim? Aren't you not allowed to drink booze?

in my watching of the beast swords, i devolped a new favorite character: Haineko.
    The one episode where she's smitten with one of the rogue swords is pretty funny, I have to admit.

If you could spend a day as any Bleach Captain, who would you spend it as? Shunsui because I could pretty much do the same thing I do now, Mayuri because, well slave girl lieutenant, nuff said, or Jushiro because I want to know what TB feels like.
    Wow, that's just plain pervy, dude. And why the heck would you want to have TB, even if only for a day?

ILP: your reasoning doesn't make sense. so again i won't tell you if you're right or wrong.
    I wasn't trying to guess XD. I know you won't tell me any further. I'm just saying, I was just saying. Say I guessed NL, then you would say "you're right" or "you're wrong". If I'm right, then I know it's NL. If I'm wrong, then I know that Blue must be right.

If pizza ever became nasty and inedible, the world would be ending. Truefax.
    trufax indeed.

Considering that he guessed just about every person in the club, one was bound to be correct.
    I didn't guess everyone. I guessed NL/Blue. I systematically went through everyone.

Meh. The Bount arc was probably the best filler arc, followed closely by the Amagai arc.
    I prefered the Zanpakutou arc, myself. Though the ending let itself down.
    I'm only about half-finished with the Artemis Fowl book. And I didn't know you were a Track athelete. Interesting.
    Spriting, not sprinting XDDD

Hmm... maybe I should try a different hair color. Jet black hair gets slightly depressing after a while.
    I love black hair :3 though one day, I'll dye it pink.

At first, I thought he said "OMNOMNOM", and then I was like "What did he eat?", lol.
    XDDD

Or, you could have complete control of time and space, making you more or less a demigod.
    Or that

Me telling him off. I listen to other people's advice. I may not take it, but at least I listen first.
    Ah, I think he usually listens to me.

iirc, it was on Master C Forums, the only time a large group of regulars ever had a conversation. Something along the lines of how the reason Aaroniero was able to break a weakened version of it with his bare hands was because Rukia wasn't trying to keep the technique active.
    Probably Zam, I don't remember that. I can always check...

My point on how its use in battle is vague still stands.
    *shrug* Makes it easier to godmod with

I challenge you to develop a type of serum or something that'll supress Blue's killing impulses. You can ask Arc for help, if you like.
    No, like, mental challenges. Like what an alien would look like.

Thanks for that.

And I think the only time I was ever annoyed with you was when we had a discussion about Competitive Pokemon Battling.

In case anyone else is a competitive battler, I'm 46th on the UU Leaderboard. Used to be 36th, but I dropped down because I haven't been playing as much.
    I don't remember you annoying me based on competitive battling o.o Though I'm almost certain it WAS me XD
    I'll look at that convo again, soon-ish
    Also, wow, I almost never actually play on the ladder XD I'm much more theorymon.

Actually, ILP's "Ultimate Defense" is stronger than mine. I've beaten Senny "Ultimate Defense", but I have serious doubts that I'd be able to break ILP's. It took everything NL could throw at him and then some.

My overall defenses are still better though, so I guess it evens out.

No, his is definitely weaker than yours. I've beaten him before. I'm not sure if I could win outright against you. It'd probably end up a draw, if anything.
    XD Moar godmod pawaz

I thought you were Muslim? Aren't you not allowed to drink booze?
    I am.
    Shunsui isn't.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

^ Woah, mega post much ...

Oh good, I'd hoped you read them too, went shopping today so i thought i'd missed it in the post, but no - and that's Spriting not Sprinting ^^;
    I am no athlete i'll tell ya' that now, i'm only any good at javalin and archery [if that even counts]

I WANT NEW MANGA CHAPTER!! is it me or is Ichigo becoming a bit of a whiney cow?

Eon: i know its pervy. i thought about that before i posted. but when you think about it, how many pervy remarks have been made in my fic. those are all things i would actually say. and i have never had a disease like that, nor do i want too, but its one day and just to walk a mile in the shoes some people have been in. also the world is ending.

NL: yes he is a whiny cow.

ILP: well you have frustrated me with your smart person logic so i'm gonna eat, fall asleep and ignore what you post.

oh, i thought of another reason to be Shunsui but i won't say it or Eon will tell me its pervy again.

Look no further than the

I didn't guess everyone. I guessed NL/Blue. I systematically went through everyone.
    Meh, wasn't really paying attention when I typed that.

I prefered the Zanpakutou arc, myself. Though the ending let itself down.
    True. Although the scene against the Menos about five episodes or something before that was amazing. As was Byakuya vs. Kouga.

Spriting, not sprinting XDDD
    Oh. *facepalm* I fail.

I love black hair :3 though one day, I'll dye it pink.
    I have a feeling that might scare some small children.

I'd dye mine blue with silver highlights and spike it.

Ah, I think he usually listens to me.
    Guess it's just b/c he's my former Captain or something.

Probably Zam, I don't remember that. I can always check...
    How the hell can you check? Do you keep records of every conversation you've ever had? This wasn't something you can quick search for, it was in the Chat Box.

*shrug* Makes it easier to godmod with
    I KNEW IT! Ok.

No, like, mental challenges. Like what an alien would look like.
    I hypothesize it would look something like a deep sea jellyfish. With a sack for hydrogen on its back, with the ability to breathe fire.

Seriously, I think there was a Discovery Channel special on the possibility, once.

I don't remember you annoying me based on competitive battling o.o Though I'm almost certain it WAS me XD
    It was both you and Muffin. I had no idea Muffin even was a Competitive battler at that point, lol.

Also, wow, I almost never actually play on the ladder XD I'm much more theorymon.
    Haha, I'm an avid ladder player. I'm constantly pushing the limits of traditional battling. My entire UU team uses two UU Pokemon, two NU's, and two NFE's.

XD Moar godmod pawaz
    Freaking time and space control...

I am.
    Shunsui isn't.
    Ah.

^ Woah, mega post much ...
    As per usual for me, I suppose.

Oh good, I'd hoped you read them too, went shopping today so i thought i'd missed it in the post, but no - and that's Spriting not Sprinting ^^;
    Yeah, I read them, it's amazing to see how far Artemis has come from the brat he was in the first two books. And I still feel like I fail, lol.

I am no athlete i'll tell ya' that now, i'm only any good at javalin and archery [if that even counts]
    If it requires physical skill and technique to pull off, then I'd say it qualifies. Which is why NASCAR isn't a sport.

I WANT NEW MANGA CHAPTER!! is it me or is Ichigo becoming a bit of a whiney cow?
    Seconded. It's out now on Mangastream.

Spoiler:- Deicide XV:

EDIT:

Eon: i know its pervy. i thought about that before i posted. but when you think about it, how many pervy remarks have been made in my fic.
    Fair enough.

those are all things i would actually say.
    I didn't see you as the type.

and i have never had a disease like that, nor do i want too, but its one day and just to walk a mile in the shoes some people have been in.
    Philosophical of you. Although I still wouldn't do it. Trust me, I've had lung problems before, and it sucks.

also the world is ending.
    *takes a universal remote control and clicks buttons until the world is back to normal* What was that? Couldn't hear you, I accidentally pressed the volume button.

NL: yes he is a whiny cow.
    Utterly harsh. Although I have NL saying something more harsh in my next chapter.

ILP: well you have frustrated me with your smart person logic so i'm gonna eat, fall asleep and ignore what you post.
    I should try that the next time I'm annoyed with Blue...

oh, i thought of another reason to be Shunsui but i won't say it or Eon will tell me its pervy again.
    Really? Am I seriously the only guy in this club who isn't a perv?
    Last edited by Eon Master; 22nd July 2010 at 11:35 PM.

That reminds me I FORGOT TO REVIEW BLEACH
        Spoiler:

Haha, that reminds me. Last lesson of school, and potentially last lesson with my English teacher (she may or may not be teaching me next year, idk). She mentioned what she'd remember us all for. There was "comedians", "mirror", "having a boyfriend" and when it came to me, I was "The one who always made the intellectual comments that made me feel stupid." Seems like I'm like that to everyone... Myself included.

Oh. *facepalm* I fail.
    I failed worse. I read "division" and "dimension" once. Almost got ****** at Sapph.

I have a feeling that might scare some small children.
    All the more reason to do so!
    How the hell can you check? Do you keep records of every conversation you've ever had? This wasn't something you can quick search for, it was in the Chat Box.
    Well, My MSN chat logs are automatically saved... And threads in forums are saved, too.
    And I though the conversation was in a thread, not the Chat Box XDDD

I hypothesize it would look something like a deep sea jellyfish. With a sack for hydrogen on its back, with the ability to breathe fire.

Seriously, I think there was a Discovery Channel special on the possibility, once.
    Huh. I've always thought it would be very small and green- to allow photosynthesis and so it wouldn't have to drink excess water. Though I know too little about biology to go further than that.

It was both you and Muffin. I had no idea Muffin even was a Competitive battler at that point, lol.
    Ah.

Haha, I'm an avid ladder player. I'm constantly pushing the limits of traditional battling. My entire UU team uses two UU Pokemon, two NU's, and two NFE's.
    *High fives* I want to make an Ubers team using only NUs. Haven't started, though.

Spoiler:- Deicide XV:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Haha, that reminds me. Last lesson of school, and potentially last lesson with my English teacher (she may or may not be teaching me next year, idk). She mentioned what she'd remember us all for. There was "comedians", "mirror", "having a boyfriend" and when it came to me, I was "The one who always made the intellectual comments that made me feel stupid." Seems like I'm like that to everyone... Myself included.
    Wait... the way you worded that makes me think that the ammount of knowledge you have makes you feel stupid. That's a bit self-contradictory.

I failed worse. I read "division" and "dimension" once. Almost got ****** at Sapph.
    You'll never beat my friend Orythea from FF.net. I said I was "topicless", and she said "You're topless?" xD

All the more reason to do so!
    You disturb me.

Well, My MSN chat logs are automatically saved... And threads in forums are saved, too.
    And I though the conversation was in a thread, not the Chat Box XDDD
    Meh, fair enough.

Huh. I've always thought it would be very small and green- to allow photosynthesis and so it wouldn't have to drink excess water. Though I know too little about biology to go further than that.
    Well granted, I was thinking of sentient aliens when you said aliens.

The only problem with that theory is that life would likely start on a planet that has thick toxic clouds like Venus (and formerly, the Earth), making photosynthesis difficult if not impossible.

Chemosynthetic insects are probably the most likely scenario. Not only would they be able to produce food for themselves without sunlight, but being so small and simply built, they'd be able to survive on a planet that is extremely close to a star and over-irradiated by solar energy. They'd also be able to withstand extremes in temperature and develop exoskeletons that resist atmospheric corrosion.

*High fives* I want to make an Ubers team using only NUs. Haven't started, though.
    Well, I'd suggest Slowbro, but he's UU. My friend TheBlueRabbit once swept an ubers team with Slowbro and Rain support once xD

Parasect might be a good place to start. As would Magneton.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- ::

I'm over-posting, but I really don't care. These discussions are interesting.

EDIT: NEW CHAPTER UP!

Ok, I decided to make this chapter a little bit more lighthearted. The beginning is slightly depressing, but most of the rest will be funny.

This took a lot of effort, I don't do funny chapters very often, and a whole chapter of funny was really hard. So I hope you enjoy.

Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Tell Me You Don't Care:

Spoiler:- Author's Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 23rd July 2010 at 2:56 AM.

EDIT: NEW CHAPTER UP!
    YAY. i love your fic.

Ok, I decided to make this chapter a little bit more lighthearted. The beginning is slightly depressing, but most of the rest will be funny.

After reading this, i see what you mean

This took a lot of effort, I don't do funny chapters very often, and a whole chapter of funny was really hard. So I hope you enjoy.

haha, it was worth it.
    Comments in bold

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Hey all, I'm actually alive...for once!

But uhhh I made an FMA fic where most of you will be homunculi/evill.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6158969/..._the_Homunculi

READ IT NOW. |: Or I will cut you. Well if you want Imma just post who's who okay?

1. Capricorn - MC
    2. Aquarius - Arceus03
    3. Pisces - NL
    4. Aeries - ILP
    5. Taurus - Strykr (she's not on the forums so disregard this)
    6. Gemini - VizardBlue
    7. Cancer - RedGlobe
    8. Leo - Luppi
    9. Virgo - Jin/idk what name you use here.
    10. Libra - yours truly.
    11. Scorpio - Zameric
    12. Sagittarius - Golde

Eon and Senny are just deceivingly evil people.

Okay topic time:

Do you think anyone in Kuraka Town will die?

true original diva

Time to...well, probably complain, but whatever. XD

I seriously take delight in stealing your caramel candy supply. every. single. day. and wouldn't the post you made replying to it count as uh..'ah look at me intention' or whatever the [/EFF] you said?
    *anyone who doesn't get the [/EFF] reference deserves no cookies*
    I would just slice you open early to retaliate.
    ...How do i remind you of a girl?
    AH YOU CROSSED THE LINE THEIR. dominoes is the beast. and peppers are beastier. does a certain head-taicho not like spicy?
    I poison all candy that's even remotely stealable. All my candy is locked within vaults that are unbelievably well protected. And hidden.

You remind me of annoying.

I'll slice YOU open.

Looks like Golde's in a bad mood.

Is anyone scared of me~ *Bankais*
    Yes

No

Angry rant, much? Not saying I don't agree with about 90% of that, but yeah. Angry rant.

Well, yeah. I rant a lot, actually.

Wow, that's just plain pervy, dude. And why the heck would you want to have TB, even if only for a day?
    I'll fund it.

I would. To know what it's like with no negative results for you? Yeah

Denied

It actually is just you. He didn't just start. lol

[QUOTE=Eon Master;11436866]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post

READ IT NOW. |: Or I will cut you. Well if you want Imma just post who's who okay?

1. Capricorn - MC
    2. Aquarius - Arceus03
    3. Pisces - NL
    4. Aeries - ILP
    6. Gemini - VizardBlue
    7. Cancer - RedGlobe
    8. Leo - Luppi
    10. Libra - yours truly.
    11. Scorpio - Zameric
    12. Sagittarius - Golde

Urgh...Sagittarius e.e

Favorite Filler Character

That one guy. You know. Him.

theorangeheadbount

No. God no. If no one has died in like, the entire Espada arc, they won't kill anyone here.

Oh, FYI, has anyone been to OM lately? It's closing.
    Last edited by Golde; 23rd July 2010 at 8:46 AM.

My prediction?...

Wait... the way you worded that makes me think that the ammount of knowledge you have makes you feel stupid. That's a bit self-contradictory.
    Hmm... *reads it over again* Ah, I see. I should probably explain, everything in the "Quotation Marks" was quoted from my teacher. Sorry that I made it unclear.

You'll never beat my friend Orythea from FF.net. I said I was "topicless", and she said "You're topless?" xD
    That's just epic XD

You disturb me.
    I disturb me.

The only problem with that theory is that life would likely start on a planet that has thick toxic clouds like Venus (and formerly, the Earth), making photosynthesis difficult if not impossible.

Chemosynthetic insects are probably the most likely scenario. Not only would they be able to produce food for themselves without sunlight, but being so small and simply built, they'd be able to survive on a planet that is extremely close to a star and over-irradiated by solar energy. They'd also be able to withstand extremes in temperature and develop exoskeletons that resist atmospheric corrosion.
    THIS is the kind of biology I was talking about in the previous post... It's not something that I would think of as being a problem when initially thinking about it.

Well, I'd suggest Slowbro, but he's UU. My friend TheBlueRabbit once swept an ubers team with Slowbro and Rain support once xD

Parasect might be a good place to start. As would Magneton.
    It's unlikely I actually will, though, unfortunately.

Spoiler:- ::
    That it does.

I'm over-posting, but I really don't care. These discussions are interesting.
    At least they aren't one-liner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post

1. Capricorn - MC
    2. Aquarius - Arceus03
    3. Pisces - NL
    4. Aeries - ILP
    6. Gemini - VizardBlue
    7. Cancer - RedGlobe
    8. Leo - Luppi
    10. Libra - yours truly.
    11. Scorpio - Zameric
    12. Sagittarius - Golde

Err... Question, first. Will we need to actually know anything of FMA to have to read it? 'cause I know nothing about it.

Pffft no. No good guy dies, besides Kaien.

...Long post is long.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 66 of 247 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast