Page 68 of 248 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #1676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I'm back from my vacation...from my other Vacation...yeah...it makes sense in context.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Arc and ILP
    ...Okay...so when should we kill...Dissect...mutilate stop Blue from destroying things?
    I'm fine with whenever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Muffin
    HI! I read your story...I'll post a comment on it on FF.net when I can.
    **** I still need to read it <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Hello! Uhh yeah. I know some of you know me from PC. XD You know who you are. Maybe you know me from MSN too. LOL
    Am I one of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Yeah... for those of you who don't know me, I'm Min. I adore Momo Hinamori and Toshiro Hitsugaya, and I absolutely despise Sosuke Aizen and all the other bad guys... Yeah, I'm on the good guys' side. LOL
    *Huggles Ulquiorra and Grimmjow plushies*
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I'd like to be lieutenant of squad 5 eventually... I mentioned this to some of the people I know already. I'll do my best to be active and stuff.
    If you're as active as you normally are, you should be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    So yeah... Um nice to meet you. And a little warning: I can be hyper sometimes. Very hyper. XD
    Yeah, I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Aries! Wow, I've noticed that me and ILP have a lot in common. I like those mental challenges and I also used to make comments in my class that used to show off my intellect! :O
    Heh, looks like we do have quite a bit in common. Though you'll need a little bit more to convince me XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @Northern Lights: Don't worry, you'll get better at it eventually. Remember, practice makes perfect. When I'll make my own car, I'll use tiptronic automatic to get rid of that problem. Manual transmission (with clutch) is only for multi taskers, don't you agree?
    I'll just build meself a robots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Nah, I think that just shows that you're perfect to be Ant's Lieutenant.
    *gets comically over masculine emotional*
    The bond between a Captain and their Lieutenant is a special bond that transcends the extremely vast universe in which we exist.
    Errr.... He's not my Lieutenant. He's still only my 3rd seat.
    The universe (in which we exist) isn't THAT vast, y'know. Then again I can't understand the concept of sizes anymore. Seriously, if you tell me "this mountain is 1000 Feet tall" I'll just be like "oh, cool".

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Why is Kaien not important? He's a lieutenant. If he was not in the story, the character named Aaroniero who have never existed. Well, yeah, maybe not too major, but not too insignificant either..
    Wait, why would I not exist?


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    While we're on the topic, why is OM closing? Haven't been there for a long time.
    "Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site."



    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I thought you said 'genuinely scared of you'. XD
    XD I knew someone would.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I read the comment in the manga thread. One of them says 'Seriously that guy needs to fall down some stairs or something.'

    And someone else replies: Then he'll say, "It was just as I had planned. I knew it from the very beginning."

    XDD
    You know it's true, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ...

    Yeah... idt she recognizes me..... TROLLING TIME

    ILPy/Zam- NOT. A. WORD.
    Hey, Min, this is *shot*


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    She's your big sis? o.o
    Not irl, no. But they've, err... "Internet adopted" each other.


    If you can have any character's ability, whic would you choose?
    Hmm... I like Szayel's Voodoo Dolls, they'd be rather useful >:3
    I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Meh, I wish I have time to continue my fic. XD
    Oh, I can help with that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Re. OneManga - I believe OneManga is kinda like...the more conscientious manga sharing site. So, when someone asks they take a manga down, they do. I think everyone collectively was like "TAKE IT DOWN D<" and OM was like "OK, dudes, chill..."

    That's what I imagine at least. Because Fox and Stream are still up.
    Yup, that's pretty much what it is.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  2. #1677

    Default

    I am using my phone at the moment. Um, did I forget to write zachiru? I don't even remember if 8 did or not lol. I was so tired last night. I had 3 hours of sleep the previous night. And I'm too lazy to check if I posted it or not. So... just wanted to drop in, and I'll try to get on later. I have a self portrait to work on, but I think I will have time.

    EDIT: Uhh yeah I noticed I *did* foirget it. Sorry. XD And I figured Zameric stole that rule. XD I'm smart like that. Oh, and that "8" up there, that I posted with my phone? The "fn" key was highlighted so... XD It's supposed to be an "I" but if I actually fix it then you won't know what I mean. LOL

    I'm still in class right now but I'll be home around 6PM so I'll talk to ya more then. ^_^
    Last edited by minchan; 27th July 2010 at 10:07 PM.

  3. #1678
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I read the comment in the manga thread. One of them says 'Seriously that guy needs to fall down some stairs or something.'

    And someone else replies: Then he'll say, "It was just as I had planned. I knew it from the very beginning."

    XDD
    That would be a great extra at the end of one of the anime episodes. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yeah... idt she recognizes me..... TROLLING TIME

    ILPy/Zam- NOT. A. WORD.


    Oh hai, arceus03 from 4th Squad, people call me arc for short. Yeah.
    <.<
    >.>
    .....

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ... *is still waiting for a lieutenant*
    :/ *pats your back* You'll get one some day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    @ minchan - you're reputation proceeds you. Welcome. However, you forgot literally the most important thing ever. But, since I assume you came from a club that Kurris basically C&P'ed from me (Haven't looked over it, hafta assume based on the other three that were made in this fashion XDD) I'll turn a blind eye to it. Just post a few times, once we get everything settled and you prove you'll actually be here, we'll talk about promoting you. Sound good?
    Pfft, why can't you just be like "I feel honored that Zameric used my awesomesauce club as an example for his own"?
    Besides, I made if different enough.... >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I am using my phone at the moment. Um, did I forget to write zachiru? I don't even remember if I did or not lol. I was so tired last night. I had 3 hours of sleep the previous night. And I'm too lazy to check if I posted it or not. So... just wanted to drop in, and I'll try to get on later. I have a self portrait to work on, but I think I will have time.
    Just shaaduupp...I didn't steal nuttin', I was just inspired.
    <.<
    >.>



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @Minchan

    Welcome to the club!
    I'm Captain of Squad 6 and Blue's sensei MC!
    I'm on WLM also...

    @Blue
    When I come back from my mission I'll let you all know...Flame War!

    If you can have any one character's ability, which would you choose?

    Kido is a favorite of mine...

    So Is Zanjutsu...Haduka....Hoho...

    Hmm...Ulquiorra's Instant regeneration!

    Speaking of Clubs...I need to check on the other Bleach Clubs....
    SOON! SOON WE"LL HAVE ENOUGH TO KILL OFF THE DENTISTS! MAHAHAHAHA!!

  5. #1680

    Default

    Hehe now that I see this club, it does look very similar... XD XD XD I WONDER WHY.

    Hmm... Maybe I'll start liking this place better than the "stolen" one. XD XD XD Ahahahaha... *shot*

    Yeah... uhh as I've said (I think), I'm quite hyper. XD

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Hmm... Maybe I'll start liking this place better than the "stolen" one. XD XD XD Ahahahaha... *shot*
    *hides kido gun*
    You're on notice missy...

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Errr.... He's not my Lieutenant. He's still only my 3rd seat.
    The universe (in which we exist) isn't THAT vast, y'know. Then again I can't understand the concept of sizes anymore. Seriously, if you tell me "this mountain is 1000 Feet tall" I'll just be like "oh, cool".
    Ah, I forgot. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to become your lieutenant yet though.
    You need to put him on your squad page. xD



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  7. #1682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    zachiru
    NOW I classify as officially in the club XP
    Which means...
    Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nicknames I missed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    That would be a great extra at the end of one of the anime episodes. xD
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    :/ *pats your back* You'll get one some day.
    I can lend you my third seat if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Hmm...Ulquiorra's Instant regeneration!
    *Facepalm* Didn't think of that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Speaking of Clubs...I need to check on the other Bleach Clubs....
    Which ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Yeah... uhh as I've said (I think), I'm quite hyper. XD
    I love that I never get hyper XP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ah, I forgot. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to become your lieutenant yet though.
    You need to put him on your squad page. xD
    Oh, he has. I delegated him to 3rd seat because he wasn't active enough to my liking. Though he's on holiday, no? He can become my Lieutenant if he's on enough.
    And he IS on my squad page... how else did you think I checked that he was 3rd seat?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 28th July 2010 at 2:01 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  8. #1683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    *hides kido gun*
    You're on notice missy...
    GASP. =O

    ILP... That's a funneh name. XD But you do realize I know who you are already, right? XD XD XD *shot* XD XD XD *dies* XD XD XD *revives self*

    *is awesome*

    Umm I really need to watch today's episode... But my laptop is too damn slow!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And he IS on my squad page... how else did you think I checked that he was 3rd seat?
    Umm, no he's not. ;p
    Shame on you for trying to say I'm a liar...

    Oh, and officially welcome to the Bleach club, minchan.
    I am Zameric, captain of Squad 9.
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th July 2010 at 2:13 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #1685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ILP... That's a funneh name. XD But you do realize I know who you are already, right? XD XD XD *shot* XD XD XD *dies* XD XD XD *revives self*
    Yeah, I know, I'm one of the ones who told you to come here.
    And it's a nickname/initial. It's kinda meant to be a bit funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Umm I really need to watch today's episode... But my laptop is too damn slow!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!
    Hmm, yeah, I'm gonna catch up on some episodes tomorrow. Hopefully all of them. I'll likely end up missing one or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Umm, no he's not. ;p
    Shame on you for trying to say I'm a liar...
    Er... look again XP
    MUST. COVER. UP. FAULTS.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  11. #1686
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    not much to say this time but i'll try.

    NL: if you're thinking of the same b*stard i am, then he made my squad sound like a total dump.

    Everyone who is gone: i miss you.

    Everyone: well it seem that all of you are communicating somewhere i'm not. and that makes me feel like you're conspiring against me. i don't feel very safe here anymore. *gives an inquisitive look*

    i'm *yawns* someone else finish my introduction.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Everyone: well it seem that all of you are communicating somewhere i'm not. and that makes me feel like you're conspiring against me. i don't feel very safe here anymore. *gives an inquisitive look*
    HE knows too much! Ilp get Arc and start the mutilating!

    Herd of Windows Live Messenger?

    i'm *yawns* someone else finish my introduction.
    Okay...He is the 20th seat of Squad 12 Kusari. He hates naps and loves hard labor! If you give him lots of coffee and no peace, he will love it. >}

    Er... look again XP
    MUST. COVER. UP. FAULTS.
    Wow...your getting sloppy...imagine if you had more members...

  13. #1688

    Default

    Kusari... You're a strange one. LOL

    Oh, and that double post of mine, it was by accident. The computer was being slow. I swore I deleted it... Geez. XD I'll try again.

    I'll probably gonna watch the new episode when I get home. I'm still in class now. Around 5:30-6PM Eastern is when I'll probably get on. Ahh... Instant messaging FTW. XD

  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- Anime 281:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  15. #1690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    HE knows too much! Ilp get Arc and start the mutilating!
    *Cracks knuckles*
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Herd of Windows Live Messenger?
    Way ahead o' ya.


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Okay...He is the 20th seat of Squad 12 Kusari. He hates naps and loves hard labor! If you give him lots of coffee and no peace, he will love it. >}
    Ahaha, I need to do that XD.


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Wow...your getting sloppy...imagine if you had more members...
    *Shudders* Eh, I blame the holiday. I'm only a week in though XD.

    I managed to watch everything except the latest two episodes... Stuff happened >.<
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #1691
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    well MC is trying to screw me over so i may as well do my own intro.

    Hello, I'm Kusari, captain of squad 13. I like sleep and hate being woken up and as of right now MC.

    MC: ILP's right we're way ahead of you. he covered it and i downloaded it about an hour ago. just find chasing-crows@live.com.

    Min: yes i am strange. just don't wake me up and we won't have any problems.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  17. #1692

    Default

    Haha!! You admit you're strange!!!

    ...Hey, sorry I'm so late. It's because the stupid bus took 45 stupid minutes to get to my stupid bus stop. So I was late.

    I'm gonna go watch this weeks episode... I'll be back once I do!

    EDIT:

    Back.
        Spoiler:

    ...Yeah... Sorry. I don't have much of a comment on this episode. I mean, come on. It's about a creepy old dude. XD

    Grahh!!! When's the manga coming out??? D=

    EDIT 2:

    I accidentally posted something here before because I keep getting mixed up when I read my alert e-mails... PC's club got a reply to one of my posts over there, and I accidentally replied back here. XD So yeah, sorry in advance if I do that again. XD But uhh, just let me know if I miss something like that. XD
    Last edited by minchan; 29th July 2010 at 2:06 AM.

  18. #1693
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    :/ *pats your back* You'll get one some day.
    You should make one from dead people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Pfft, why can't you just be like "I feel honored that Zameric used my awesomesauce club as an example for his own"?
    Besides, I made if different enough.... >.>


    Just shaaduupp...I didn't steal nuttin', I was just inspired.
    <.<
    >.>
    er-erm...

        Spoiler:- Umeanthis?:


    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Hehe now that I see this club, it does look very similar... XD XD XD I WONDER WHY.

    Hmm... Maybe I'll start liking this place better than the "stolen" one. XD XD XD Ahahahaha... *shot*
    We are pretty fun here, but serebii LAAAAGS

    Yeah, certainly not because Zam stole it Zam ****ing stole it.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh, and that double post of mine, it was by accident. The computer was being slow. I swore I deleted it... Geez. XD I'll try again.
    Haha it's cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Grahh!!! When's the manga coming out??? D=
    Well, quoted from Mangastream...

    "Jump is delayed this week. Maximillian is busy hunting wild boar with his bare hands. When this manly task is done, he will scan jump."

    Aside from responses, not much going on here. Working, friend hanging, trying to start OniShuken again...typing....etc. And of course, college prepping. I'm gonna be on campus the fourteenth guys...

    Anywho, I'm off.

    Edit - Oh. I forgot.

    Time for Golde's every once in a while..."What the hell did I forget now!?" schpeal.

    If I forgot any pages, updates, whatever, someone throw it my way.

  19. #1694
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Re. OneManga - I believe OneManga is kinda like...the more conscientious manga sharing site. So, when someone asks they take a manga down, they do. I think everyone collectively was like "TAKE IT DOWN D<" and OM was like "OK, dudes, chill..."

    That's what I imagine at least. Because Fox and Stream are still up.
    Ah, no wonder. I've experienced a few series that had undergone the same problem before, like CCS. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

    Some b*stard rejected my lieutenant proposition >.> not naming names

    BYE GUYS SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND 8D
    The only reason why I think someone would reject a lieutenant proposition would be.... nvm.

    Bye~

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Wait, why would I not exist?
    ... >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    "Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site."
    Meaning, all Bleach chapters we're going to read afterwards will no longer be legal? Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    XD I knew someone would.
    You..
    I knew it! You mis-type it at first, then you edited, right?

    On a nearly related note... *takes back frozen scalpel from rotrum* Meh. If not for the fact that I respect my fellow Captains...

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You know it's true, though.
    Hahahaha. Yeah. "I know. This is my plan. Had I not fallen down the stairs, he would have killed me with his bankai," XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Hey, Min, this is *shot*
    Actually, a more proper phrase should have been "Hey, Min, this is *scalpeled*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh, I can help with that...
    Great. =D Come and help finish my book review, my reading assignments and my precalculus work, and I can finish my fic. XD Speaking of which, I'd like to ask you something. Check your VM~

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    not much to say this time but i'll try.

    NL: if you're thinking of the same b*stard i am, then he made my squad sound like a total dump.

    Everyone: well it seem that all of you are communicating somewhere i'm not. and that makes me feel like you're conspiring against me. i don't feel very safe here anymore. *gives an inquisitive look*
    ...He? *narrows eyes* Now I think I know who that is...

    ...Not me. Not me. I never conspired against you on WLM, I mean, not PMs either, and I certainly didn't email all my plans to MC/ILPy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hachi is pretty fast for such a big guy...if only Omaeda could be that fast, then he would be as useless xD. Oh, and I bet Soi Fon would be pretty good at soccer.

    :/ *pats your back* You'll get one some day.
    Zam is ALWAYS contradicting himself. 8D UNLESS he meant that Hachi was useless... Random last line though. I still need to watch it. *is downloading*

    ...Hopefully. An active one, that is.

    EDIT-
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    You should make one from dead people.

    Aside from responses, not much going on here. Working, friend hanging, trying to start OniShuken again...typing....etc. And of course, college prepping. I'm gonna be on campus the fourteenth guys...
    That's an idea, but I prefer working with people than with bodies. And making a lieutenant from dead people sounds like either Mayuri or Voldemort. More like Voldy, I guess, since Mayuri makes his using a gigai...

    8D Join the club! XD

    Last edited by arceus03; 29th July 2010 at 12:04 PM.


  20. #1695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    er-erm...

        Spoiler:- Umeanthis?:
    You should've seen my face when I saw that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    We are pretty fun here, but serebii LAAAAGS
    Hmm... Yeah, but we are on MSN quite a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    If I forgot any pages, updates, whatever, someone throw it my way.
    Eh, I think Kusari's still in the third squad.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    ... >.>
    XP

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Meaning, all Bleach chapters we're going to read afterwards will no longer be legal? Oh.
    They've always been illegal. Unless you buy the Viz's manga chapters when they release them, then its illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    You..
    I knew it! You mis-type it at first, then you edited, right?
    Suuuuuuuuuuuure I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    On a nearly related note... *takes back frozen scalpel from rotrum* Meh. If not for the fact that I respect my fellow Captains...
    O.O What are you going to do with that...

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Actually, a more proper phrase should have been "Hey, Min, this is *scalpeled*
    XD Actually, yeah, that would.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Great. =D Come and help finish my book review, my reading assignments and my precalculus work, and I can finish my fic. XD Speaking of which, I'd like to ask you something. Check your VM~
    ...I was referring to giving you more time. Though I'll have a go at that precalc.
    And yeah, I'ma try and figure it out.

    *Twitch* still no manga.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #1696
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Sigh...less then a month and I have to start Honors Geometry or whatever...I suck at geometry, it's the reason why I wasn't above-grade level in 3rd grade. Stupid Shapes!

    In other off-topic news, I drew the best drawing I've ever done. It was a Wizardmon (<---soo not gonna atttract as much attention as Omegamon..)

    Someone tell me when the manga's up (Althoguh you'll probably post it up anyways..)

    I didnt' steal your tools, I just froze them into misshapen blocks (And I used Nevermeltice.)

    Hello Min, I am 10th squad captain Rotrum. I hate MC.

    Didnt' someone or other usually post spoilers of chapters or soemthing?

    Golde, you have a club for onion sauce stuff?

    I thought of a new explanation for my zanpakutou after reading YYH at OM before it shut down. (R.I.P.F.A.M. Rest in Pain For Abandoning Me)

    I'm gonna guess that at this point the 4th Bleach DS game isnt'going to move anywhere else...

    Any movie news for Bleach? (Which reminds me, Pokemon makes huge amoutn of movies...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  22. #1697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

    Hello Min, I am 10th squad captain Rotrum. I hate MC.
    OMG HI!!! I wanted to meet you!!! XD XD XD I'm 10th squad captain over at PC. XD I'm SURE we'll get along. XD XD XD

    ...Bleach isn't up yet... Damn.

    ...I LIKE AWESOMESAUCE. Where can I buy some? XD

    Oh, and uhh... MSN rulez. ADD ME. yamakirisei@hotmail.com (But I don't use that e-mail much anymore so don't mail me there, just MSN.)
    GROUP CHATS FTW.

    ...And I guess it IS true that Serebii lags quite a bit... I don't mind though because I multitask anyway. XD
    Last edited by minchan; 29th July 2010 at 9:50 PM.

  23. #1698
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    You should make one from dead people.
    You mean like Franken Fran! 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    er-erm...

        Spoiler:- Umeanthis?:


    Yeah, certainly not because Zam stole it Zam ****ing stole it.
    First I laughed, then I just felt a bit unloved...

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Zam is ALWAYS contradicting himself. 8D UNLESS he meant that Hachi was useless... Random last line though. I still need to watch it. *is downloading*
    I meant that Hachi isn't useless. Every once in a while I'll make typos that reverse the meaning of what I was trying to say, and never catch them.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Sigh...less then a month and I have to start Honors Geometry or whatever...I suck at geometry, it's the reason why I wasn't above-grade level in 3rd grade. Stupid Shapes!

    In other off-topic news, I drew the best drawing I've ever done. It was a Wizardmon (<---soo not gonna atttract as much attention as Omegamon..)

    I thought of a new explanation for my zanpakutou after reading YYH at OM before it shut down. (R.I.P.F.A.M. Rest in Pain For Abandoning Me)

    Any movie news for Bleach? (Which reminds me, Pokemon makes huge amoutn of movies...)
    Pfft, wait till you get into the hard stuff like Calculus or Trigonometry. ;p

    I think Wizardman (at least the one from the anime) is pretty cool.

    YYH = Yu Yu Hakusho? If so, I still don't get what you said there. xD

    I don't think so. I believe the 3rd movie is still only in japanese, and I haven't heard anything about a 4th movie.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  24. #1699
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I hate MC.
    and now so does Kusari....
    ...I feel so much love right now...

    The 3rd movie still has been dubbed yet.
    I haven't herd anything for the games...

  25. #1700

    Default

    Aww I don't hate you... (YET!!!) I tend to grow to hate everyone eventually... Well, maybe not. *shot*

    Trig is before Calc. At least in my school.

    OMGOMGOMGNEWCHAPTERISOUT*GOESTOREAD*

    EDIT:

    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by minchan; 30th July 2010 at 2:52 AM.

Page 68 of 248 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •