Page 69 of 245 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 6101

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- Manga 414:

Woo~, 1700th reply to this thread. Which just means the 1701st post xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th July 2010 at 4:14 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post

...I LIKE AWESOMESAUCE. Where can I buy some? XD
    The second thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:

Finally, it's out.
        Spoiler:

Aha, my spoilers kinda big. Guess that shows I rather enjoyed the chapter XD
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Sigh...less then a month and I have to start Honors Geometry or whatever...I suck at geometry, it's the reason why I wasn't above-grade level in 3rd grade. Stupid Shapes!
    Hmm, I'm rather dislike geometry too >.<

In other off-topic news, I drew the best drawing I've ever done. It was a Wizardmon (<---soo not gonna atttract as much attention as Omegamon..)
    WIZARDMON!

First I laughed, then I just felt a bit unloved...
    *Pats him on the back*

I meant that Hachi isn't useless. Every once in a while I'll make typos that reverse the meaning of what I was trying to say, and never catch them.
    Yet you always seem to find mine...

Pfft, wait till you get into the hard stuff like Calculus or Trigonometry. ;p
    Trig isn't that hard. And I'm trying to start learning Calc, it's more a case of me getting off my lazy butt and start learning it.

Trig is before Calc. At least in my school.
    Hmm, same.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 30th July 2010 at 12:52 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- this weeks manga:

on a side note, the next person to add me to a group MSN conversation without double checking with me especially if that conversation has spazzy people (you know who i mean vizardblue), i swear to you, i will show you how painful my anger is, even online and following that, I will block you.

stupidity annoys me, and i am not nice when annoyed.
    (this does not apply to you NL)

I will be a lot more active next weekend, I have an exam on thursday ~
    latazzzzzzz

[IMG][/IMG]

Welcome to Squad 13

Qualifications

-Be active. That's important.
    -Write legibly. If I can't read it, no join for you.
    -To be an officer you have to show your worthy of the spot.
    -Respect all club members.
    -Break the rules you're gone.
    -Don't wake me up. That's the most important rule.

The Officers of Squad 13

Captain: Kusari Shikai/Bankai

Lieutenant:

3rd Seat:

4th Seat:

5th Seat:

Fanfiction Archive

The Sparrow Archives

Fallen Members

[These people broke the rules and got booted.]

Survey

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Anyone I guess.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

Calm

3. What do you require of new recruits?

A fighting spirit.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Don't wake me up.

Here's my squad page Golde. Mind putting a link on the first page.
    Last edited by kusari; 10th October 2010 at 6:52 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- 414:

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had a capslock OMG moment after reading that chapter. XD

Oh and did I do something to annoy you guys on MSN? Uhh sorry if I did...?

Hey guys, I'm back. :3

Spoiler:
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

wow Red Globe is here. i don't think he's posted at all in the time i've been here.

Dac: good luck on your exam. (i wonder if he knows he's the b*stard i'm thinking of)

sidenote: i just got home from being in jail. again one for stupidity. which makes the score 3-0. i suck.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

on a side note, the next person to add me to a group MSN conversation without double checking with me especially if that conversation has spazzy people (you know who i mean vizardblue), i swear to you, i will show you how painful my anger is, even online and following that, I will block you.
    Ahaha, you do not know how tempting that is now.
    I will be a lot more active next weekend, I have an exam on thursday ~
    latazzzzzzz
    Good luck with your exam.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back. :3
    Welcome back, mate. I'm looking for some top grade trolling in this thread now >8D
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:

sidenote: i just got home from being in jail. again one for stupidity. which makes the score 3-0. i suck.
    You should've seen my "waitwhat" expression XD.
    Also, nice squadpage. Epic banner.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 30th July 2010 at 9:41 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

first things first: yes i was in jail. i was officially detained at 12:17 and released at 2:13. and i didn't commit a major crime, i got caught jaywalking by a bike cop. it was bad enough i got caught and the bike cop part made it worse. but my sister came down, paid the $150 fine and is being a total b*tch now.

now i kinda feel like inviting Dac to a convo with VB. and since Gin doesn't have a mask i get a sandwich from NL. XD

ILP: yeah that banner is pretty epic isn't it.

Look no further than the

first things first: yes i was in jail. i was officially detained at 12:17 and released at 2:13. and i didn't commit a major crime, i got caught jaywalking by a bike cop. it was bad enough i got caught and the bike cop part made it worse. but my sister came down, paid the $150 fine and is being a total b*tch now.

now i kinda feel like inviting Dac to a convo with VB. and since Gin doesn't have a mask i get a sandwich from NL. XD

ILP: yeah that banner is pretty epic isn't it.
    OMG You can get arrested for jay walking?? Wow... That's harsh.

Hmm anyway, I'm gonna post my zanpakuto now... Here:

Spoiler:- My Zanpakuto:

There's a few things I didn't write in but I will. The Bankai release incantation is something that I don't need to say to activate but it's a bit weaker without it. It's like a kido incantation. I'll ammend this post if I need to add more, but at least there's something.

And I do realize the spirit form looks a bit like Soifon with blond hair. Not meant to be that way. Just happens that I like that kind of hair style. LOL
    Last edited by minchan; 11th April 2011 at 1:22 AM.

Well well well once again Dre Flashy makes an appearance in the Bleach Club of serebii

Sup every as you may already know i havent been on in a good while...thats because i just got stationed at a new duty station and dont have internet yet but i already ordered it and it will be here on the 14th, im using a friends USB internet right now thats how im posting

Anyway ive heard from some members on MSN that someone wants to be my lieutenant...you know her as Minchan
    I've met this hyper active member gave her an interview and now i have decided to not make her my lieutenant but to make her my 3rd seat just until she proves herself...

Yo Minchan ive read your Zan and i like the look of it and the abilities are unigue for this club...i think anyway i like how it can amplify your kido and fire based attacks which is a plus for me because i can use fire as well

Spoiler:- Manga:

Also i plan on going to see DAC soon before he goes back to Canada is real close to where im at now so it no problem and that would be one Club member ive met and hungout with o and i seen the post with the Zodiac signs....just wanted to put out there that im a Cancer :-)
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

LOL Everyone's talking about the fox mask... Know what's funny? It kinda reminds me of the ANBU masks from Naruto... Anyone agree? XD

I'm gonna work on some userbars and buttons for peoples' sigs now. Look forward to 'em! XD

Hey guys, I'm back from vacationing in Gettysburg. It was fun, I got to participate in a three-day re-enactment of the battle, but I "died" on the second day xD

Too many posts to go back and reply to all of them, so I'll just do this.

Welcome to the club, minchan. I'm the Captain of Squad 7; Eon Master, Eon, Seijuro, Nick, or whatever you want to call me so long as it's not deragatory xD

Btw, interesting Zanpaktou. I'll be waiting to see what you do for your Shikai.

Spoiler:- Manga: Deicide XVI:

Unfortunately I don't have another chapter of my Fanfic to share with you all, but I do have a new ability for my Zanpaktou.

Issen Suushin: Sabishii Garoubuju(Final Trial of Battle: Lone Wolf Armor)

This form of Garou is arguably its most untraditional. In this mode, Garou discards its normally potent defense in exchange for offensive power and speed. In addition, it discards the body armor and helmet and melds the gauntlets and boots to my body. This form allows me to move at maximum speed and explosively increases my battle strength, much like Byakuya's Senkei. However, it comes at the cost of no longer being able to absorb attacks and reduced defense.

The whole reason behind this power is to make up for my weakness against highly defensive or highly evasive opponents. My below-average speed and offensive power (for a Captain, anyway) prevents me from breaking the strongest defenses or catching evasive opponents. This form was created to fill in that gap and complete my ability to fight any type of opponent. That's what Squad 7 is based on, unflappable courage and steadfast abilies that can't be moved from any battle. It also overcomes some of my weaknesses, which is a manifistation of my personal belief that the strongest are those who can overcome and withstand their weaknesses.

My techniques also respond differently in this form:

Seirei Soshaku: The ability to absorb attacks is completely cut off, but the ability to absorb reishi from the air and surroundings is drastically increased, allowing me to constantly use my techniques instead of wasting precious seconds charging my techniques with absorbed reishi before using them.

Reikitsume: Instead of just increasing the striking force of my blade, the technique causes blade of pure energy to envelop and extend from my gauntlet claws. They're similar in power and appearance to Grimmjow's Desgaron, allowing me to shred my target with a single strike. Unlike Desgaron, this technique is meant for close range and can't be thrown or projected. It also allows me to use this technique:

Kamaitachi Suraisu(Whirlwind Slice): A spinning strike that cuts a 360 degree swath around me to pieces with air pressure, reiatsu, and slicing force. It covers about a fifteen foot radius.

Kaisou Shikon: Instead of producing a shockwave of reiatsu to blow away attacks, it creates a cushion of reiatsu, momentarily increasing my defensive strength when I block something. It's still an active blocking technique, so it doesn't activate automatically, but rather has to be activated manually when I decide to use it.

Hekihoukou: I can fire it from either my hands, my claws, or with a sweeping gesture, instead of being limited to being released from my claws or my battle helmet.

Cheisu Shuugouteki: Instead of just increasing my movement speed, the technique spreads to my whole body, increasing my agility as well. It only lasts for about thirty seconds instead of being nearly unlimited, however.

Tetsukawa: I can't use this technique because I don't have body armor or the metallic veins to channel it through.

Hanto Wairudo: Unlike the tsunami it creates in normal Bankai, the technique takes the shape of a single monsterous wolf. It strikes whatever is directly in front of me for about fifty feet at high speed and obliterates it, leaving nothing behind. I can't use this multiple times, as it breaks the compression of my Bankai and force me back to Shikai state. It's not as widely destructive as the normal Hanto Wairudo, but it does do more direct damage.
    I'd like to have most of the group's opinions on this, so tell me what you think

Oh yeah, Kida comes back tomorrow =D
    Last edited by Eon Master; 31st July 2010 at 2:04 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Okay, I made my first userbar for the club! Feel free to use it! (It's in spoiler tags since the characters I used on the userbar are from the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales and Beast Swords arcs, which haven't been aired yet. But they're filler episodes and it just shows what they look like, so it won't give away very much. XD

Spoiler:

Golde, can you let me know exactly how I should organize my userbars? Like, if there's a specific way to do it, layout-wise or whatever...

Woo~, we got pop-ins from GalladeX, Red Globe, Flash Step and Eon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I'll also be looking forward to that.

@Eon
    I think the new mode of your bankai is pretty good. I doubt I'd be able to keep up with you while your in that form, but probably faster captains like Jin, Rotrum or Golde might be able to.

Okay, I made my first userbar for the club! Feel free to use it! (It's in spoiler tags since the characters I used on the userbar are from the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales and Beast Swords arcs, which haven't been aired yet. But they're filler episodes and it just shows what they look like, so it won't give away very much. XD

Spoiler:

Golde, can you let me know exactly how I should organize my userbars? Like, if there's a specific way to do it, layout-wise or whatever...
    Haha, nice user bar. Cute and cool at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Also i plan on going to see DAC soon before he goes back to Canada is real close to where im at now so it no problem and that would be one Club member ive met and hungout with o and i seen the post with the Zodiac signs....just wanted to put out there that im a Cancer :-)
    I almost got to meet up with Red Globe in real life, but his dad wouldn't let him. xD

Maybe that'll teach you not to jaywalk near a cop. ;p

VizardBlue, I need you to PM me your battle data chart numbers again, since you're a captain now.

Min, here is your battle data chart you had me make.
    Last edited by Zameric; 31st July 2010 at 5:52 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Woo~, we got pop-ins from GalladeX, Red Globe, Flash Step and Eon Master.

I'll also be looking forward to that.

@Eon
    I think the new mode of your bankai is pretty good. I doubt I'd be able to keep up with you while your in that form, but probably faster captains like Jin, Rotrum or Golde might be able to.

Haha, nice user bar. Cute and cool at the same time.

I almost got to meet up with Red Globe in real life, but his dad wouldn't let him. xD

Maybe that'll teach you not to jaywalk near a cop. ;p

VizardBlue, I need you to PM me your battle data chart numbers again, since you're a captain now.

Min, here is your battle data chart you had me make.
    Thanks. And Yay. XD

Kido = Awesome Sauce. As in that picture a buncha posts back. XD *shot*

Haha you put your message to Blue in blue. XD That's funny. XD Sorta. Well, maybe not.

Oh I forgot to ask in MSN, how do you make those charts anyway? I'm kinda curious as to how you do it.

Oh look it's a post from me, i haven't posted in 2 pages, and in fear of being stripped of my position. here's a mondo giant post! my definition of mondo giant

@Golde@Awesomesauce: i..i'm at a loss for words.....

@MC, wait wth, your my Sensei? are you a zombie ninja?! this would be just like having zombie ninja david bowie as a teacher! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

@Newest bleach chapter     Spoiler:- F--- YES:

@Kusari, awesome banner for the squad page, i guess this means i have to make one... and bummer on the whole arrested thing.

@RG, omg, Red globe posted..he hasn't posted the entirety of me being here.

@Ant, i agree, we better see some top quality trolling...

@bigsisminchan, OMG THANK YOU FOR THE USERBAR. *puts in teh siggy*

@Zam, im on it mate
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

[IMG][/IMG]
    U might wanna remove the tags.

OMG You can get arrested for jay walking?? Wow... That's harsh.

Hmm anyway, I'm gonna post my zanpakuto now... Here:

Spoiler:- My Zanpakuto:

There's a few things I didn't write in but I will. The Bankai release incantation is something that I don't need to say to activate but it's a bit weaker without it. It's like a kido incantation. I'll ammend this post if I need to add more, but at least there's something.

And I do realize the spirit form looks a bit like Soifon with blond hair. Not meant to be that way. Just happens that I like that kind of hair style. LOL
    It doesn't look too much like my Soi - chan.

I really liek this one...I'll update it...sometime.

LOL Everyone's talking about the fox mask... Know what's funny? It kinda reminds me of the ANBU masks from Naruto... Anyone agree? XD

I'm gonna work on some userbars and buttons for peoples' sigs now. Look forward to 'em! XD
    Well, I believe fox masks are very popular in Japanese culture. Sooo...

Spoiler:

Nope, organize it however you see fit...(we'll talk on MSN XDD)

@ RG - epic Sig

Spoiler:- It sucks. I hate it :P:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuure I did.

O.O What are you going to do with that...

...I was referring to giving you more time. Though I'll have a go at that precalc.
    And yeah, I'ma try and figure it out.
    Oh. So you DID!

Going to do with what? o.o

You wanna do my precalc? 8D

I didnt' steal your tools, I just froze them into misshapen blocks (And I used Nevermeltice.)
    I never said you stole my tools...

*high fives Dac* Yes, if Kubo does that, I'll take back what I said about him all these times. XD;

That made me lol.

Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Pisces. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back from vacationing in Gettysburg. It was fun, I got to participate in a three-day re-enactment of the battle, but I "died" on the second day xD

Spoiler:- Manga: Deicide XVI:

Unfortunately I don't have another chapter of my Fanfic to share with you all, but I do have a new ability for my Zanpaktou.
    What did you do there?

Spoiler:

...Everyone and their grandma are adding up their zanpakto abilities... =| *goes off to make a godmod ability for Tsukibana*

Spoiler:
    That's cute.

@minchan: Have you noticed that your zanpakutou shares the same release phrase as a certain rosy Arrancar zanpakutou?

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

well here it is chapter 9. in this chapter NL and ILP's fights wrap up. Then Eon meets his next opponent. on a final note the title of this chapter is based on Eon's opponent.

and in advance ILP i forgot to ask this before so i'm just incorporating it. i know you have the ability in bankai to create a high mass reishi ball, but can ebony manipulate density? just kinda forgot to ask that. also for this chapter i read up as much as i could on the topic so i'm basing it on what i understood. and if i get some of it wrong please tell me without berating me.

Spoiler:- Chapter 10: Benignity Inverted:

Damn. I think that is the longest chapter so far. So yeah. All done. Go home and don't jaywalk or if you do jaywalk don't comment that a bike cop isn't a real cop.

Look no further than the

^ i swear to all the gods i know, you're making me so weak - plus i don't taunt during battle, i usually remain aloof

The only reason why I think someone would reject a lieutenant proposition would be.... nvm.
    What was that?

It was a Wizardmon (<---soo not gonna atttract as much attention as Omegamon..)
    Wizardmon > Omegamon

I tend to grow to hate everyone eventually... Well, maybe not. *shot*
    Too bad, i tend to distrust every new person until i can make a fair evaluation of them

Gin doesn't have a mask i get a sandwich from NL. XD
    Yes he does, he has a fox one at the begining XP

just wanted to put out there that im a Cancer :-)
    Frikin hell, i read that as you have cancer ... jeez

Oh yeah, Kida comes back tomorrow =D
    I feel loved =]

(this does not apply to you NL)
    I love you too.

@ Manga : .... 8D 8D 8D *Huggle Gin Plushie tighter* YES I ACTUALLY HAVE A GIN PLUSHIE NOW XD

Spoiler:

Eon is dead yay! *Walks over to Eon, pushes over, and puts foot on eon's back triumphantly*

I think your new form is..basically an overdrive/berserker mode Eon.

Spoiler:- Deicide Whatever:

I think I'm going to remake my Fic, same basis; different plotline. If anyone actually read objects speak now or forever hold your peas (Peas~)

Spoiler:- Prologue:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Page 69 of 245 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast