Page 71 of 248 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #1751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Kusari

    Do you watch deadliest warrior?

    If so...does you know who uses stakes as his death move?
    Also does he use the other weapons he uses or just the sword?

    @Zam/Ilp

    ...for some reason, I feel you two are plotting against me...
    Ah. You figured out my source of information. I haven't decided yet if it will be shown but, you-know-who has a place called the 'Body Garden' in his quarters. and he will use other weapons.
    And now i see we're all being plotted against.

    ILP: You know when. And the rabbits are not your's. they represent you.

    Eon: That form is pretty kickass. And I just learned a new way to end your fight.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  2. #1752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Zam/Ilp

    ...for some reason, I feel you two are plotting against me...
    Ahaha, what makes you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Oh, and btw, if you're going to join a Squad, join Squad 4. Arc needs more officers.
    You have a point, though we should really let Arenak decide for him/herself which squad to join (and not join Arc's just because he's short of members.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Everybody except Zameric and Rotrum: You guys suck. Seriously. I asked for everyone's comments on the new ability that I posted, and only those two even bothered to critique it.

    I'm not normally this easy to annoy, but it's the second time I've reposted this.
    *Facepalm* I swear I clicked on "multiquote" for that twice (obviously not at the same time, I know that cancels it out XP).

    Initially, I was rather surprised that you gave up the whole absorbtion thing, since that's almost entirely what your Zanpakutou is based on.

    Seirei Soshaku: The ability to absorb attacks is completely cut off, but the ability to absorb reishi from the air and surroundings is drastically increased, allowing me to constantly use my techniques instead of wasting precious seconds charging my techniques with absorbed reishi before using them.
    In your Bankai, you mentioned that absorbing reishi was moot point, yet you use it here? Or is that because you can't absorb reishi in your normal way, so this is the only way to get it?

    Ah, it's good that you can still use Hekihoukou. A generic fire-ball-esque attack is always useful XP

    Overall, it's definitely a good addition to allow you to counter the defensive opponents. And I imagine that it's pretty damn cool, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ILP: You know when. And the rabbits are not your's. they represent you.
    Actually, I have absolutely no idea when I did XD.
    Ah, so the rabbits represent me? Well, that's a bit harsh, don't you think?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  3. #1753
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I've slightly creeped out now XP "Oh yeah, my hare's FILLED with dead people!"
    Hmm, maybe I should have put a sarcasm tag on that.
    The hidden meaning was "why is my harem made of the dead characters?".

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Zam/Ilp

    ...for some reason, I feel you two are plotting against me...
    Now what would ever make you say that. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Everybody except Zameric and Rotrum: You guys suck. Seriously. I asked for everyone's comments on the new ability that I posted, and only those two even bothered to critique it.
    I feel at least appreciated if not loved. xD



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #1754

    Default

    ARGH I'm not gonna believe Rangiku is dead... Not until her funeral. 0.o;; Same with Momo!!! GRAHH!!! As well as Yamamoto. I'm not gonna believe ANY of the good guys are dead until their funeral. RAWR.

    OMG Zameric and ILP you're not plotting against EVERYONE, are you??? *hides*

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *shot*

    I kinda wanna go in a group chat... XD I'm that bored. Though I also kinda wanna take a nap... Summer vacation is best spent napping in bed in an airconditioned room... Or something like that. XD

  5. #1755
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Thanks guys, that's more like it.

    @Kusari: Oh really? I'll be wondering how you sort this out. Although, be aware that it's not a strictly finalized power yet, I still haven't shown it to Golde.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You have a point, though we should really let Arenak decide for him/herself which squad to join (and not join Arc's just because he's short of members.)
    Perhaps I should've just said "I suggest you join Squad 4."

    *Facepalm* I swear I clicked on "multiquote" for that twice (obviously not at the same time, I know that cancels it out XP).
    Meh, it happens from time to time.

    Initially, I was rather surprised that you gave up the whole absorbtion thing, since that's almost entirely what your Zanpakutou is based on.
    At its base level, the ability of my Zanpaktou is the absorbtion of spirit energy. It can still do that, but it's unable to break down a spiritual attack or spiritually created matter, so absorbing it won't work. Reishi, on the other hand, is already in its purest form, so I can simply absorb it.

    In your Bankai, you mentioned that absorbing reishi was moot point, yet you use it here? Or is that because you can't absorb reishi in your normal way, so this is the only way to get it?
    *checks* That's not said in my Bankai discription or techniques. It's not a moot point.

    Ah, it's good that you can still use Hekihoukou. A generic fire-ball-esque attack is always useful XP
    KAMEHAMEHAAA! I agree.

    Overall, it's definitely a good addition to allow you to counter the defensive opponents. And I imagine that it's pretty damn cool, too.
    You bet it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I feel at least appreciated if not loved. xD
    Good then, nice to have an ego boost every once in a while xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  6. #1756
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @Eon

    Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Everybody except Zameric and Rotrum: You guys suck. Seriously. I asked for everyone's comments on the new ability that I posted, and only those two even bothered to critique it
    ...If I had feelings, they would be hurt now.

    Issen Suushin: Sabishii Garoubuju(Final Trial of Battle: Lone Wolf Armor)

    This form of Garou is arguably its most nontraditional. In this mode, Garou discards its normally potent defense in exchange for offensive power and speed. In addition, it discards the body armor and helmet and melds the gauntlets and boots to my body. This form allows me to move at maximum speed and explosively increases my battle strength, much like Byakuya's Senkei. However, it comes at the cost of no longer being able to absorb attacks and reduced defense.

    Hmm...

    The whole reason behind this power is to make up for my weakness against highly defensive or highly evasive opponents. My below-average speed and offensive power (for a Captain, anyway) prevents me from breaking the strongest defenses or catching evasive opponents. This form was created to fill in that gap and complete my ability to fight any type of opponent. That's what Squad 7 is based on, unflappable courage and steadfast abilities that can't be moved from any battle. It also overcomes some of my weaknesses, which is a manifestation of my personal belief that the strongest are those who can overcome and withstand their weaknesses.

    Well thats a nice explanation...

    My techniques also respond differently in this form:

    Seirei Soshaku: The ability to absorb attacks is completely cut off, but the ability to absorb reishi from the air and surroundings is drastically increased, allowing me to constantly use my techniques instead of wasting precious seconds charging my techniques with absorbed reishi before using them.

    High Risk/ High Return would basic describe everything right?

    Reikitsume: Instead of just increasing the striking force of my blade, the technique causes blade of pure energy to envelop and extend from my gauntlet claws. They're similar in power and appearance to Grimmjow's Desgaron, allowing me to shred my target with a single strike. Unlike Desgaron, this technique is meant for close range and can't be thrown or projected. It also allows me to use this technique:

    A close range version that can be used with...

    Kamaitachi Suraisu(Whirlwind Slice): A spinning strike that cuts a 360 degree swath around me to pieces with air pressure, reiatsu, and slicing force. It covers about a fifteen foot radius.

    Neji Intresting move.

    Kaisou Shikon: Instead of producing a shockwave of reiatsu to blow away attacks, it creates a cushion of reiatsu, momentarily increasing my defensive strength when I block something. It's still an active blocking technique, so it doesn't activate automatically, but rather has to be activated manually when I decide to use it.

    Fair enough.

    Hekihoukou: I can fire it from either my hands, my claws, or with a sweeping gesture, instead of being limited to being released from my claws or my battle helmet.

    Okay.

    Cheisu Shuugouteki: Instead of just increasing my movement speed, the technique spreads to my whole body, increasing my agility as well. It only lasts for about thirty seconds instead of being nearly unlimited, however.

    Ouch.

    Tetsukawa: I can't use this technique because I don't have body armor or the metallic veins to channel it through.

    Alright.

    Hanto Wairudo: Unlike the tsunami it creates in normal Bankai, the technique takes the shape of a single monsterous wolf. It strikes whatever is directly in front of me for about fifty feet at high speed and obliterates it, leaving nothing behind. I can't use this multiple times, as it breaks the compression of my Bankai and force me back to Shikai state. It's not as widely destructive as the normal Hanto Wairudo, but it does do more direct damage.

    So...its still overkill...
    (T-T) { If I even tried adding a ribbon to my zanpaktou, I would be sadistic tortured by everyone in thew club for it...}

  7. #1757
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    MC: You're somewhat exempted, because you didn't see it earlier, iirc. And yes, high risk/high return does discribe it pretty well.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  8. #1758
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Daten City
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Eon



    ...If I had feelings, they would be hurt now.



    (T-T) { If I even tried adding a ribbon to my zanpaktou, I would be sadistic tortured by everyone in thew club for it...}
    You do have feelings, captain! I've seen them tons of times.

    And you wouldn't be tortured by anyone! I'd deflect all the sadists before I torture you myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ARGH I'm not gonna believe Rangiku is dead... Not until her funeral. 0.o;; Same with Momo!!! GRAHH!!! As well as Yamamoto. I'm not gonna believe ANY of the good guys are dead until their funeral. RAWR.
    It's BLEACH since when does a protagonist die? :/

    true original diva

  9. #1759
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Well, here is VizardBlue's captain Battle Data Chart.
    Try to not yell at him too much...jking, I think it's alright



    Here is Sapphire's Battle Data Chart.
    Last edited by Zameric; 2nd August 2010 at 6:53 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #1760
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Daten City
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Well, here is VizardBlue's captain Battle Data Chart.
    Try to not yell at him too much...jking, I think it's alright



    Here is Sapphire's Battle Data Chart.
    Nicht! Thank you!

    XD; Haha. for those asking, I wasn't making one based on Compared to a captain, it's compared to a Lieutenant. And not to be an arrogant bi*** (okay it's to be one) I'm one of the oldest ones here~ So it'd be second nature that I'm F---ING AWSEOME |D; Truck yeah.

    Uhhhh new topic: What do you think about Aizen?

    For me I just think he's a God Mod Sue that just takes credit for stuff he didn't do. XD; He's just...a wall banger of itself. |: Guh. XD;

    true original diva

  11. #1761
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    Nicht! Thank you!

    XD; Haha. for those asking, I wasn't making one based on Compared to a captain, it's compared to a Lieutenant. And not to be an arrogant bi*** (okay it's to be one) I'm one of the oldest ones here~ So it'd be second nature that I'm F---ING AWSEOME |D; Truck yeah.
    Lol, I think yours is fine man.

    Oh my gosh, here's Head-Captain Golde's Battle Data Chart.


    What do you think about Aizen?
    I think Aizen is an over-rated, over powered villain that maybe didn't get a lot of love as a child. He has no sentiment, attachment, or compassion for any of his subordinates, and that just ticks me off. I also hate villains that want to take over or destroy the world/universe/dimension...because I don't think many of them know what the hell they're going to do after they have achieved their goal. I'll be glad if Aizen dies, there were/are plenty of other great villains in this series.
    Last edited by Zameric; 2nd August 2010 at 7:22 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  12. #1762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Lol, I think yours is fine man.

    Oh my gosh, here's Head-Captain Golde's Battle Data Chart.


    What do you think about Aizen?
    I think Aizen is an over-rated, over powered villain that maybe didn't get a lot of love as a child. He has no sentiment, attachment, or compassion for any of his subordinates, and that just ticks me off. I also hate villains that want to take over or destroy the world/universe/dimension...because I don't think many of them know what the hell they're going to do after they have achieved their goal. I'll be glad if Aizen dies, there were/are plenty of other great villains in this series.
    My kido PWNZ. (sorry had to bring it up!)

    I really want Aizen to die. But I don't think it said anything about his childhood...? XD BUT HE HURT MOMO AND DESERVES TO DIE. RAWR. XD

  13. #1763
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ARGH I'm not gonna believe Rangiku is dead... Not until her funeral. 0.o;; Same with Momo!!! GRAHH!!! As well as Yamamoto. I'm not gonna believe ANY of the good guys are dead until their funeral. RAWR.
    Spoilers. Use them.

    You guys suck. Seriously. I asked for everyone's comments on the new ability that I posted, and only those two even bothered to critique it.
    I never saw you post a change in abilities

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    My kido PWNZ.
    Not as much as mine. My entire Zanpaktou is Kido based, i don't need to use spells.

    Greetings to the new members - I am Captain of 3rd Division, the Arts Squad, Kida Ookami - welcome to all, hopefully if we get into a group chat i can evaluate you better =] Unfortunatly, I can't add you guys to my FanFic at the time now

  14. #1764
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Arenak, isn't it? Welcome to the Bleach Club /v2 Name's arceus03, people call me arc for short, avid Unohana fan, and loves to scalpel people whenever they piss me off. Yeah. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What are you talking about, it should have been in spoilers before you made your post. xD

    I third that motion.
    ...What?

    Alternating smiley.

    I fourth it. =D

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    >.>
    ...and if we ever fight an...*Brainstorm* You all will SUFFER for dissing fire! >}
    ...That is, if the fire doesn't get doused out first. Tralalalala~

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Actually, my original plan was for two sort of crab claw arm braces that could control water.
    Oh. So then you adopted Zachiru, and your original idea was somewhat mentally stolen by Kubo and he came up with Findor? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    oh yeah and join my squad, join us! join us! I'll give you cookies and promise not to kill you...much.
    That's MY line, captain.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    remember the cookies are Arc's thing. oh and where is your squad page. I want to see the violent ideas you have.
    *nods in agreement* I think his squad page would mainly be filled with blood and kill captions...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    Oh, and btw, if you're going to join a Squad, I suggest joining Squad 4. Arc needs more officers. Plus, you get cookies xD

    @Everybody except Zameric and Rotrum: You guys suck. Seriously. I asked for everyone's comments on the new ability that I posted, and only those two even bothered to critique it.
    Oh why thanks very much~ <3

    At least now you know how it feels when someone ignores your post...

    Why did you go to Gettys-whatever it is again?

    Yes, I suck. 8D Lollipops, mainly, though. And in case you haven't noticed, I already said what I thought about it~ like everyone and their grandma are updating their zanpakto abilities. Doesn't mean that I disapprove, just that... the original rule was not to make your zan overpowered, right? Then like after posting we add more and more until it becomes more and more powerful so that it can counter all types of offense, etc. You get my point.

    I still want to make people explode...

    What do you think about Aizen?

    He needs to fall down some stairs some day, and NOT say that "I already knew this will happen." That's all I want.

    Zam, Aizen not get enough love while a child? What are you talking about? Ever since he was a child, everything was perfect. He never even cried for milk. It runs in the family. XP

    minchan - What NL said. Not as much as mine either. I practically use them everyday to mutilate Blue for treatments and such so naturally, practice makes perfect.

    On a totally unrelated note, I hate the campus computer. It infected my pendrive and now all the folders have become system files and hidden. Damn.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd August 2010 at 3:20 PM.


  15. #1765
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    @Kida: Damn. Sorry about that, you're exempt from that as well.

    @Zameric: Two nitpicks about Golde's and Blue's charts... One, doesn't Golde have an Elemental Kidou based Zanpaktou? o.o And yet, his Kidou ranking is 50? That doesn't make much sense...

    Two, Blue's kidou physically can't be 60. He can't preform Kidou above #30 without it blowing up in his face. He's as bad as Renji, if not worse :/

    @Arc: Thanks for the clarification
    Gettysburg.
    And I didn't make it so that I can counter everything, I'm still weak against wind and physical type Zanpaktou. And I can't completely counter Zanpaktou like yours.

    I hate writer's block. Whoever invented writer's block needs to be fed to a pack of starving wolves.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  16. #1766
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    One, doesn't Golde have an Elemental Kidou based Zanpaktou? o.o And yet, his Kidou ranking is 50? That doesn't make much sense...
    Actually Golde's Zanpaktou is based off an Element, singular - therefore it is not nessecarily kido - the reason mine is kido is because i use multiple elements. I think.

    I hate writer's block. Whoever invented writer's block needs to be fed to a pack of starving wolves.
    I concur - trying to write FanFic and watch Buffy at the same time is difficult XD i keep wanting to write Spike in somewhere

  17. #1767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    XD; Haha. for those asking, I wasn't making one based on Compared to a captain, it's compared to a Lieutenant. And not to be an arrogant bi*** (okay it's to be one) I'm one of the oldest ones here~ So it'd be second nature that I'm F---ING AWSEOME |D; Truck yeah.
    Eh, you have a point there XP

    What do you think about Aizen?


    Initially, I rather liked him as a villain. He was deceptive, manipulative, and just plain evil. He, also, was not a dunce. A smart villain is good villain, in my books. However, as the series grew on, he simply became too powerful     Spoiler:

    Soyeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    On a totally unrelated note, I hate the campus computer. It infected my pendrive and now all the folders have become system files and hidden. Damn.
    D8 That sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I hate writer's block. Whoever invented writer's block needs to be fed to a pack of starving wolves.
    And be thoroughly tortured by yours truly. I can be pretty evil when I want to be, sometimes...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  18. #1768
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Zameric: Two nitpicks about Golde's and Blue's charts... One, doesn't Golde have an Elemental Kidou based Zanpaktou? o.o And yet, his Kidou ranking is 50? That doesn't make much sense...

    Two, Blue's kidou physically can't be 60. He can't preform Kidou above #30 without it blowing up in his face. He's as bad as Renji, if not worse :/
    Well, when me and Golde were working out his BDC, he initially wanted Kido/Reiatsu to be 10.
    He's not great at Kido and hardly uses it, but his reiatsu(spiritual pressure) is freaking hugh. So we met in the middle at 50.
    I guess the same goes for Blue, but he's just a little better at Kido than Golde.
    Last edited by Zameric; 2nd August 2010 at 5:46 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  19. #1769
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Hay Guys!
    EVERYBODY FANGIRL OVER MY BEASTY SIGNATURE
    @Zam, yep, that's pretty much right.
    @eon, Hay, i've been practicing! >.> , and for the love of god, since your practicaly telling everyone they suck for not commenting on your skills..
        Spoiler:- Here's your god dang comment:


    What do you think about Aizen?
    Me: *CHOPS OFF YOUR HEAD* aizen's dissevered head: I predicted this would happen, this is all part of my plan.

    :x. yah. that sums up my feelings.
    speaking of that, since everyone is making formal introdcutions
    ay there, my name is Cameron Blue, the 11th Squad Captain, the im going to blow up the world squad.


    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  20. #1770
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @ Blue and Ilp...
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    O.o
    What?
    LIES!
    >>
    What do you think about Aizen?

    ...wait till you read the Chapter when one of us actually fights him....
    SUPER SADISTIC SLOW PAINFUL BLOODY DEATH TIME!

  21. #1771

    Default

    You know, my zanpakuto is also kido-based. It's got kido amplification too. XD

    So anyway...OneManga's manga reader is gone now...

    Blue's as bad as or worse than RENJI at Kido??? WOW. FAIL. XD (No offense but still!!) XD
    Guess that makes sense considering squad 11...

    OMG Blue you're gonna blow up the world??? You're not gonna blow me up too are ya? XD

  22. #1772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ Blue and Ilp...


    O.o
    What?
    LIES!
    >>
    Allow me to quote but one of the instances of your perviness...
    Which character would you want to train you? (For what ever you need training for)
    Yourichi!
    Hot Teacher for the win!


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    What do you think about Aizen?

    ...wait till you read the Chapter when one of us actually fights him....
    SUPER SADISTIC SLOW PAINFUL BLOODY DEATH TIME!
    Boy do I want to read that now!

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    So anyway...OneManga's manga reader is gone now...
    That it is, that it is... *single tear*

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    OMG Blue you're gonna blow up the world??? You're not gonna blow me up too are ya? XD
    Pffft he thinks he's going to blow up the world. He has 12 Captains stopping him (and some Lieutenants and other seated members).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  23. #1773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Allow me to quote but one of the instances of your perviness...



    Boy do I want to read that now!


    That it is, that it is... *single tear*


    Pffft he thinks he's going to blow up the world. He has 12 Captains stopping him (and some Lieutenants and other seated members).
    Haha well he thought wrong. XD XD XD

    ...

    Oh hey did anyone realize this?

    Hyourinmaru is supposed to be the most powerful ice-snow zanpakuto.
    Sode no Shirayuki is supposed to be the most beautiful ice-snow zanpakuto.

    But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD

  24. #1774
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Oh. So then you adopted Zachiru, and your original idea was somewhat mentally stolen by Kubo and he came up with Findor? XD


    Funny you mention that. Yes. I was super ****** about that. However, mine were of equal size, and were more lengthy. And had power over water.

    Now, this manga deal we're going through...is that gonna affect say...Mangastream? That doesn't keep an archive but has new ones each week?

  25. #1775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh hey did anyone realize this?

    Hyourinmaru is supposed to be the most powerful ice-snow zanpakuto.
    Sode no Shirayuki is supposed to be the most beautiful ice-snow zanpakuto.

    But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD
    They aren't the only 2 ice Zanpakutous XP They're just the ones that are shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Now, this manga deal we're going through...is that gonna affect say...Mangastream? That doesn't keep an archive but has new ones each week?
    I'm guessing that Mangastream has also got the warning, but are probably ignoring it. Though, because they only keep like 4 chapters of an archive, I think they can get away with it, because if you want to read it anytime you want, you would have to go out and buy the manga.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


Page 71 of 248 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •