Page 72 of 248 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Zameric: Two nitpicks about Golde's and Blue's charts... One, doesn't Golde have an Elemental Kidou based Zanpaktou? o.o And yet, his Kidou ranking is 50? That doesn't make much sense...

@Arc: Thanks for the clarification
    Gettysburg.
    And I didn't make it so that I can counter everything, I'm still weak against wind and physical type Zanpaktou. And I can't completely counter Zanpaktou like yours.

I hate writer's block. Whoever invented writer's block needs to be fed to a pack of starving wolves.
    Gettysburg, what for?

Yea, I know that. If it counters everything it won't be approved. I'm just saying that we add more and more power to it. (Yes, WE.) If I were to add a new one where I can cause you to explode whenever Tsukibana enters your body, I'd still be vulnerable to lightning. But more powerful. Just that.

Saying that you hate who invented writer's block is like saying "I hate whoever that invented courage/cowardice/anger" etc. That's more to your mind. So you hate your mind. 8D

idk how people measure up their Kido. For me, it's how I control kido when it's not related to my zan (i.e Hadou/Bakudou/healing) because for zanpakto are more related to reiatsu rather than Kido. That's just me, though. For the classification of the zanpakto that says "kido based", I think it's just a way of saying that the zanpakto uses similar elements to Kido and to differentiate it from melee based ones. Just my thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ Blue and Ilp...

O.o
    What?
    LIES!
    >>
    What do you think about Aizen?

...wait till you read the Chapter when one of us actually fights him....
    SUPER SADISTIC SLOW PAINFUL BLOODY DEATH TIME!
    Irony... Look at your sig. 8D

...Actually, I'd rather if I get to dissect him first. Then feed him to Blue/whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Now, this manga deal we're going through...is that gonna affect say...Mangastream? That doesn't keep an archive but has new ones each week?
    I hope it doesn't affect Mangafox. Otherwise we'll lose our manga reference =(

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    They aren't the only 2 ice Zanpakutous XP They're just the ones that are shown.
    Yup.. From the name, Isane's zanpakto could also be an ice based (Itegumo means Frozen Cloud/Snow). To be off topic, I love her release phrase. Hashire.

Blue, when did ILPy say that? In a convo? I LOVE it. 8D

Eh, what? Who was going to blow up the world? >D
    ILPy, you mean we've got 10 Captains to stop him, and another 2 are just waiting to install some sanity in him.

not 10 captains, only 9 will be trying. your's truely will be asleep my new bed.

Blue: i have to admit, your sig is pretty epic.

MC: it's okay buddy. we're just a misunderstood personality type. and you'll find that once you stop denying it, it's really fun.

i think the 'not enough love' theory is right. all we need to do is give him a hug.

giving prior notice here: me and my sister are driving home for my dad's birthday and sadly he doesn't have internet. i will have my iphone so i may be able to post but don't count on it.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yea, I know that. If it counters everything it won't be approved. I'm just saying that we add more and more power to it. (Yes, WE.) If I were to add a new one where I can cause you to explode whenever Tsukibana enters your body, I'd still be vulnerable to lightning. But more powerful. Just that.
    Which reminds me, I still need to update Mugen Utsuro.

Saying that you hate who invented writer's block is like saying "I hate whoever that invented courage/cowardice/anger" etc. That's more to your mind. So you hate your mind. 8D
    He wasn't being serious...

idk how people measure up their Kido. For me, it's how I control kido when it's not related to my zan (i.e Hadou/Bakudou/healing) because for zanpakto are more related to reiatsu rather than Kido. That's just me, though. For the classification of the zanpakto that says "kido based", I think it's just a way of saying that the zanpakto uses similar elements to Kido and to differentiate it from melee based ones. Just my thought though.
    I think that's a big problem with the stats. You could interpret it in many ways (like, for me, I interpret having 100 in a stat meaning you have 100% mastered it and there's very little to no way to improve). That, and it's very difficult to put a numerical value to something that isn't mathematically calculated. Also, I don't think very many people would like giving themselves a low number in a category (me, definitely. Why do you think my lowest stat is 60?).

Irony... Look at your sig. 8D
    Yup.

...Actually, I'd rather if I get to dissect him first. Then feed him to Blue/whoever.
    ...You are talking about Aizen, right?

I hope it doesn't affect Mangafox. Otherwise we'll lose our manga reference =(
    I know of one or two other places to read manga.

Yup.. From the name, Isane's zanpakto could also be an ice based (Itegumo means Frozen Cloud/Snow). To be off topic, I love her release phrase. Hashire.
    That, I'd like to see.

Blue, when did ILPy say that? In a convo? I LOVE it. 8D
    XD Yeah, in a convo. He just brought up "The real Gotei 13 would think we're MAD." And I gave a few off-hand comments like that. When he mentioned he was sigging them, I thought I might as well do them for all the Captains, but we had to shorten them slightly to make it fit his sig.

ILPy, you mean we've got 10 Captains to stop him, and another 2 are just waiting to install some sanity in him.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    not 10 captains, only 9 will be trying. your's truely will be asleep my new bed.
    Well, we'll have plenty of people to stop him.

MC: it's okay buddy. we're just a misunderstood personality type. and you'll find that once you stop denying it, it's really fun.
    Yeah! Plus, it makes for a humourous scene in fanfics

i think the 'not enough love' theory is right. all we need to do is give him a hug.
    Wait till Orihime reappears.

giving prior notice here: me and my sister are driving home for my dad's birthday and sadly he doesn't have internet. i will have my iphone so i may be able to post but don't count on it.
    Tell your dad we all said happy birthday
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Since a lot of you have been mean, you get a filler episode!
    [Wolfis a friend..thats all you need to know...]
    {Hunter/Sola/Silver are bodyguards.}
        Spoiler:- Filler episode 1: Radio Show!:

Whoever said they finished AF:AC I hate you. It doesn't come out here until tomorrow.

MC's broadcast...I got so bored reading it I decided i'd write a shorter one and still save time.

What does Hashire mean?

If blue goes on a rampage or whatever, I'll sit back and watch.

I iz sad. No one was interested in my new explanation for my zanpakutou. Atleast I could Force Meric to read it

If everoyne is improving their zanpakutou, I will too Beware all liquid substances

I...Completely forgot what my stat chart was like and I didn't feel like saving it.

Am I only known for hating people now T_T?

Did I hear something about a perosn joining the club without forgetting to say Urihcaz?

I hate you VB! *fires off 100 billion daggars at him*

Spoiler:- Rotrum's Show~. Manga Spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

oh dear god. i hope mangastream doesnt go down.

and i uhh had a dream that onemanga had a bunch of working cloned sites... but it was a dream... D=

OMG BLUE!!! DON'T BLOW UP THE WORLD, BUT DON'T DIE FROM THOSE DAGGERS EITHER!!! XD XD XD

soooo uhh i slept all day today... i need to watch the new ep. XD

@Rotrum: Just thought I'd do this, seeing as I have plenty of time on my hands.

This is your chart, it was about thirty pages back :P

My chapter is going nowhere. I can't freaking get Cell's battle style right >.<
    Last edited by Eon Master; 4th August 2010 at 3:34 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Since a lot of you have been mean, you get a filler episode!
    [Wolfis a friend..thats all you need to know...]
    {Hunter/Sola/Silver are bodyguards.}
    Alright, but too long. And what is an STI? xD

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Hay Guys!
    EVERYBODY FANGIRL OVER MY BEASTY SIGNATURE
    The Kenpachi banner is awesome. good work Kida
    But I don't completely approve of the quote...i'm not a perv

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    MC's broadcast...I got so bored reading it I decided i'd write a shorter one and still save time.
        Spoiler:- Rotrum's Show~. Manga Spoilers:
    Ahahaha...that was a little funnier than MC's, mostly because you got me perfectly. XD
    And Gin being in a snake costume made me think of him in a giant Tsutaja costume. xD

Hmm, I forgot that rotrum had a score 490/600. I thought only Golde and VizardBlue had that score.
    Last edited by Zameric; 4th August 2010 at 5:52 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Hey guys like OMG remember when I added people yesterday night? To the convo with my friend Aki/Scheris... JUST after that my computer totally died. And since then, until just now, I've been trying to fix it. And I did! ALL ON MY OWN. With Aki's help. XD

LOL But I'm sooooo glad... Because now my dad (hopefully!) won't need to know there was a problem.

Too bad though, I had to wait hours till now, and I haven't watched Bleach yet........ nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *goes to watch*

Just like to mention, that made no sense whatsoever - i gave up reading it half way through - so, i didn't find it funny.

Cinema today Wooo ... and i really need to get on with this Extended Porject, plus i keep getting ideas for comics ... I WILL NOT LET MY FANFIC DIE!!!

Aww I'm really sorry. Did I make it too confusing/complicated? :s

Anyway, hopping in for now, been very busy and with Serebii's servers being a royal pain in the bottom to load, I haven't been able to visit much.

Spoiler - Manga:
        Spoiler:- Manga Spoiler:

I'll be back later to post more, got to go now.

8th try to post this, hope it'll finally go through...

anime
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- bleach 415 manga:
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Manga's out:
        Spoiler:

@MC, the filler episode was too long XP Didn't read past the first scene cos I had to go somewhere, and I'm too lazy to read it.

Well, I made those quotes, and when someone mentions you, the first thing I think of are "Ice Zanpakutou" (and I'd rather stay away from referring to abilities in the quotes) and "he hates me (and other captains)". *Shrug* Though I suppose we really don't know each other that well.
    I hate you VB! *fires off 100 billion daggars at him*
    This doesn't help the above.

Also, I'm still too lazy to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    oh dear god. i hope mangastream doesnt go down
    It's highly unlikely, since they only keep, like, 4 chapters up at one time.
    D8

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Alright, but too long. And what is an STI? xD
    If it is what I think it is (which it probably isn't) and STI is the same as an STD, or "Sexually Transmitted Infections/Diseases". Watch when it turns out to be some attack.

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Manga's out:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Aww I'm really sorry. Did I make it too confusing/complicated? :s
    No, it's not your fault, it's mine. I'm just having trouble with making your style seem... realistic. You're fighting my brother, and his strength is absolutely fricking crazy. I'm having a hard time with you not just getting instantly owned.

Spoiler:- Manga 415:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Last edited by Zameric; 5th August 2010 at 1:00 AM.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Spoiler:- Anime:

Hello everyone im trying my best to post more often like i said after next Saturday ill be on almost everyday

Also going to NYC next Saturday to visit DA1.4u lol DAC and to go to a party that my cousin is hosting because he has his own place now

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13
    ILP I love this

Minchan we have a party to plan just so you know we've been gettin a couple of new people so i figured we would throw a party :-) there might be some unveilings...however you spell it..at this party idk i havent decided

Thats all for now and everyone be safe
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

*hugs*

I honestly never minded Aizen. *shrugs*

I've never known you for anything more.

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post

Spoiler:- Anime:

Hello everyone im trying my best to post more often like i said after next Saturday ill be on almost everyday

Also going to NYC next Saturday to visit DA1.4u lol DAC and to go to a party that my cousin is hosting because he has his own place now

ILP I love this

Minchan we have a party to plan just so you know we've been gettin a couple of new people so i figured we would throw a party :-) there might be some unveilings...however you spell it..at this party idk i havent decided

Thats all for now and everyone be safe
    Oh hey captain how's it goin'? XD

OMG Everything seems to be NYC these days. XD People going there, stuff happening there, things being related to there... Eh, most of you probably have no idea what I am talking about. Has to do with conventions, the new Pokemon games, and uh lots of stuff. Everythign seems to revolve around NYC. EXCEPT my real life friends who seem to have left for the summer. Damn.

Sorry for the off-topic-ness. XD

...Party time = fun time. fweeeeee~

*sigh*

I'm super tired right now. LOL Physically, and also tired of     Spoiler:
    Well anyway I'm glad the manga came out earlier than LAST WEEK. -.-;;

...could've sworn I'd posted something a couple hours ago but I guess my browser's being stupid. XD oh well. wasn't important.

SOOO I found out I'm NOT free the WHOLE summer but I'm going away for a couple days with my family. But just a couple days. XD So uh yeah... I'm still ESSENTIALLY free the whole summer. Not sure when we're goin' away but I'll let ya'll know. XD

.....................I think most of you know by now, but I tend to get hyper when I'm tired, and when I am hyper, I keep typing even when I know I should stop...... like now. sorry. XD um yeah........... final comments before i crash for the night/morning/day/WHATEVER/WHENEVER(lol) : A certain god-mod needs to make up his mind, and I need to get more sleep. Yeahhhhh.... XD (oh and I use this -> XD waaaay too much... force of habbit. XD)

Ok Bleach can't be got from OneManga or from MangaFox now ... just a heads up - so i went to MangaStream [first hit from Google after typing in "Bleach 415"]

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ILP I love this
    It seems as though I've been getting rather mixed feelings...

Party-crazy army man.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Ok Bleach can't be got from OneManga or from MangaFox now ... just a heads up - so i went to MangaStream [first hit from Google after typing in "Bleach 415"]

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Spoiler Latest Manga:

No, it's not your fault, it's mine. I'm just having trouble with making your style seem... realistic. You're fighting my brother, and his strength is absolutely fricking crazy. I'm having a hard time with you not just getting instantly owned.
    Do I have to be prepared to lose multiple limbs and get crushed?
    Sounds very.. promising.
    Last edited by Cell; 5th August 2010 at 2:17 PM.

i managed to get some time alone so i figured i'd just see what's going on. i have yet to read the manga so i probably won't respond on that until i get back to the computer on sunday.

i just have one more thing to say:
        Spoiler:- yeah:
    Last edited by kusari; 5th August 2010 at 8:00 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Latest Manga:
    This. How much do I want to sig it? 8D

I will have my next chapter done by next weekend ... OH, NEW GUYS! Which squads do you want to join out of curiosity =]

Page 72 of 248 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast