Page 74 of 248 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @MC: "..." is easily becoming your catchphrase xD
    I agree

@Kusari: You sounded like Zommari for that last bit, lol.
    The (thank Aizen) part i assume

@Arenak: Kusari's right, we do normally pick on each other. It's all done in good fun though, none of us take it seriously enough to be offended.
    Except on rare occasions

Bad News: My next chapter will unfortunately have to be postponed, I'm having a brainwave for one of my other fics right now.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000!!!!
    Chapter later today. it includes the beginning of ILP's six man fight.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    Knowing you, Jin, I must say...this has got to be the most casual and spazzy post you've ever made.
    Staying in the Bleach Club for excessive periods of time apparently has its side effects...

When current Bleach story does end, would you want it to start another story with a new protagonist?
    If Kubo isn't doing the writing, sure. Move him to the anime storyboard team or something...

By the way, guess what else I've noticed...
        Spoiler:- Manga...and Butterfly Rape:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And HAS he been reading Urahara's research? o.o
    Yes, he has.

Most Hated Zanpakuto
    Gee, idk. If you ask that it in that content. I mean, Omaeda's pretty useless, but I don't hate it. And I don't specifically hate Zangetsu, I just hate Getsuga Tensho. But since I tend to dislike melee fights, I guess I'd say Zangetsu/Gegetsuburi/Houzukimaru. (It contradicts what I said earlier, XD) Zabimaru would fall into the same category, but at least it's got Higa Zekko and the Baboon Fang Cannon (forgot its Japanese name [Edit: Oh, Hikotsu Taihou]). And much as I'd like to say it, I don't think KS is the most hated zanpakto for me. Because so far, I'm very curious to see what its bankai can do. And plus, the release command is rather awesome. =P

When current Bleach story does end, would you want it to start another story with a new protagonist?

Gee, of course. The reason why I like Bleach is because of the characters' abilities. Zanpakto, Kido, Hoho, etc, they're just unique (to me anyway) and different from any other types of power ups you see in other anime. I think it's mainly because it has a type of 'specialization' in it. (like Naruto doesn't have a specific phrase to shout when he's powering up, but Bleach has shikai commands, bankai shouting, Kido chanting, etc, it's just... fun.)

And oh. As long as it doesn't leave way too many things hanging around and an overpowered character who plans every single thing he's been doing and have never even fallen down some stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    wow this turned into a straight ILP-Arc exchange.

EDIT: i read back over and found out Arc said unflattering things about me.

Arc: no i distinctly remember eating and sleeping in those things.

Arenak: don't believe Arc either. let's just say he spends a lot of time with the chemicals.

Not unflattering...

Maybe you dream about remembering sleeping in them. XD Okay, okay. Can I have one cupcake?

And no, my cookies are real. Ask Blue. He tried to get into my vaults once. With dire results.

There's still quite a bit Kubo needs to tie up.

I liked the trailer, because it showed how the animation works, and it looked really nice too. Though, like pretty much everyone else, I wished it showed more of what's going to happen.
    You forget the captains and Unohana =(

Yeah, too little. And if it comes out on December, chances are that subs will come out around midyear 2011. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    I will admit cookies, pie, cake, beds, ects sound good right about now, but do Captains always pick on each other?

So info about the 4th movie finally came out, sounds interesting, but not what I expected. I personally thought that really early episode with the gate to hell was just a random thing Tite Kubo threw in since it made sense, then forgot about.
    Nah, we don't pick on each other, just little jokes here and there. It might seem like you're picking someone up, but we all take that jokingly, not seriously. This place would be boring if you are serious all the time. And like kusari so precisely put it, not unless you're Blue. XDD

I think someone mentioned before that Kubo probably just introduced the hell to show that Soul Society is not hell. And that's probable, since it was never even mentioned again later in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Haha, probably shouldn't join 4 unless you have a healing zanpakutou, and 11...well, I'd stay away from Bleu.

Yeah. I'd like another arc with Ichigo...but wouldn't be opposed to a new arc with new characters...mine are pretty good hey Tite...hint :P

or got neutered or something >>
    Why not? You made me sad...

I already wrote on my Squad Page that healing-type zanpakto are not a necessity if you wanna join... Look at Kira. It'd be a plus if you have it, but if you don't, that's fine. And why not a healing type anyway? Look at me. Since I'm the sole healer so far, I get a lot of roles in fanfics I mean, it's rather unique, since a very small population of people have it. Even in the manga, so far only 2 healing type zanpakto have been introduced, no? =D

Yar, your characters are pretty good.. If Medusa or that 12th Captain could come into the series, it's good. I love their zanpakto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    From... his back, isn't it? Why?

Aaaaaaaaah. I need to finish my book >.<
    Last edited by arceus03; 7th August 2010 at 3:51 PM.

@kusari, the cupcake poision was worth it, they were DELICIOUS.

@Arc, yes, i did try to get into the vault. *shiver* never again.

@(thank aizen) BANZAIII!! BANZAI AIZEN!

Worst Attack in Bleach

don't know if i already answered this but...Getsuga TENSHO

@Eon, hay, im not spe- ah who am I kidding.

@MC's neutering: it sure seems like it. /badpost
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Yeah, he's been quieter lately. Maybe he lost his MC vigor or got neutered or something >>
    @MC's neutering: it sure seems like it. /badpost
    ...are you two trying to say something?
    If you really wanted to know, just ask.
    I'm busy on my vacation, no Squads, Paperwork, Insane co-workers...so yeah...

Don't be sad though, soon I will return...and help burn bodies in slow motion after they have been multilated ILp and Arc will be happy!

BANKAI

TENGOKU MIZUIRO KITSUNE NA HII

*jumps in the air* CYCLONE
    *puts a big crater in the ground leading to an underground pathway*
    Dre: Gotta find these damn movies, you three go that way, you two that way, and Minchan your with me...

Minchan: ummm Captain these movies must be special for you to be looking for them like this huh?

Dre: YESS i need these movies...wait could it be *see a glow at the end of the tunnel*

*Minchans face glows with excitement*

Dre: ....come on come on....*arrives at the end and seeeees*

Minchan: Is that it, is that it...

Dre: Yessss Resident Evil the Trilogy

Minchan: -_- REALLY YOU DID ALL OF THIS FOR A TRILOGY BOX

Dre: *holding the box like its a golden box of cereal*

Minchan: are you listening to me?

Dre: huh?...no i was thinkin about watchin all three of these movies :-) *Flash Steps away* Hey lets gooooooooooo

Minchan: and this is what im going to have to put up with as Lt...hehehe cool

LOL i love resident evil soooo hows everyone doing today...
    Seems like we have a new member WELCOME on behalf of 5th Squad we wish you have a great time here in the Bleach Club and please post a Zanpaktou were anxious to see what kind you have in mind...

See you guys i told you im starting to post more i just will be able to be on alot more after next week

Golde Minchan isnt on the 5th Squad roster yet...just sayin
    OK you guys im out
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

IT ATE MY POST YESTERDAY T.T (More on that later)

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    But I see a perv more as someone that has those kind of thoughts out loud, since anyone can have fantasies in private...
    So you're a closet perv

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

hey have any of you guys ever noticed that Nel and Yorouichi are the only characters in Bleach with transformations, that turn hot after their transformations? just sayin.
    I could say a million things here.
    but do Captains always pick on each other?

Yes, yes we do. But imo, the club is like one big family, so a little teasing is good.
    So info about the 4th movie finally came out, sounds interesting, but not what I expected. I personally thought that really early episode with the gate to hell was just a random thing Tite Kubo threw in since it made sense, then forgot about.
    Kubo doesn't forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I kinda want to do a fanfiction about a complete AU soul society with the people on the forum as the characters, and no canon Bleach characters. But that would require a lot of collaboration and it might be hard to pull off via the internet. XD But it's an idea, and I'm allowed to have my wishes, right? XD
    Well, aren't most of us doing that already?
    What do you guys think of the TBtP arc? Personally it's one of my favorites. ^_^
    I rather like it. Sheds light on the past.

Spoiler:- response:
        Spoiler:

Yeah, he's been quieter lately. Maybe he lost his MC vigor or got neutered or something >>
    I may have something to do with that... I definitely gave him a telling off at least once, when he was more godmoddy with his godmodding XD.
    Chapter later today. it includes the beginning of ILP's six man fight.
    Looking forward to that XP

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ah, I thought he went into his lab and read it XD But reading the scan, that isn't implied as much as I thought.
    I'll comment more on it later.

Gee, of course. The reason why I like Bleach is because of the characters' abilities. Zanpakto, Kido, Hoho, etc, they're just unique (to me anyway) and different from any other types of power ups you see in other anime. I think it's mainly because it has a type of 'specialization' in it. (like Naruto doesn't have a specific phrase to shout when he's powering up, but Bleach has shikai commands, bankai shouting, Kido chanting, etc, it's just... fun.)[/quote]
    I just have to say, I completely agree with you on that.

You forget the captains and Unohana =(
    [/quote]
    It's sorta implied that she's healing them.

I think someone mentioned before that Kubo probably just introduced the hell to show that Soul Society is not hell. And that's probable, since it was never even mentioned again later in the series.
    [/quote]
    You mean Hueco Mundo? XP

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...are you two trying to say something?
    If you really wanted to know, just ask.
    I'm busy on my vacation, no Squads, Paperwork, Insane co-workers...so yeah...
    Your vacations have definitely made you more... Stoic.

Soyeah, I went Alton Towers yesterday (:3) and slept at my cousins house, and my post was eaten, which is why I haven't posted as often (read: every other post).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

But I see a perv more as someone that has those kind of thoughts out loud, since anyone can have fantasies in private...
    yeah, i mean, it's called being Male *cough* <.< >.>

Spoiler:- jin:
    Middle to lower back, centre of gravity on a bipedal being

hey have any of you guys ever noticed that Nel and Yorouichi are the only characters in Bleach with transformations, that turn hot after their transformations? just sayin.
    That's what happens when women grow up, kiddies XD

but do Captains always pick on each other?
    I don't, and they don't pick on me, but me and Da.c tease eachother a lot watch out for that

I'll be writing my next chapter today don't hold your breath for it though, that is if im not making a Master Sword because it's quite a nice day ... X.x

So you're a closet perv

Spoiler:
    Ant, by my age, most people are a closet perv. Especially with the internet and TV the way they are now.
    And you bloomed early, so shut up. ;p

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Pfft, I wonder how many time you've had fantasies about Gin or some yaoi pairing...

Win.

Well, as some of you may have heard, I have a fanfic in the works. So I guess this would be a good time to ask for profiles. I need names, appearance, personality and battle style. I know some of you have posted fanfic profiles in the club that have the general stuff, but if you want to give me anything more specific then send me a PM (especially on battle style). Also, let me know what you want your font color to be, since I'm gonna try to have each character's dialogue be a different color.

But for the next few days I'm gonna post a smaller, practice fanfic that I came up with last night.
    And I'm not gonna tell you much about this one either because I'm just a tease. ;p
    Last edited by Zameric; 8th August 2010 at 5:29 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

well bad news. i have to re-write the chapter when i get home. my flash drive got fried when the computer crashed. i'm sorry ILP, i got your hopes up, but i'll make it up to you.

that explains Nel but not Yorouichi. want to tell me how that one works?

Zam: yeah new fic.

Min: ILP's right. most of us are writting those fics already.

ILP: please say your million things.

Arc: you can have a cupcake. i made it special it says ARC across the top. and it changes flavors for your preference. yeah.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

@Everyone I'm working on all my information and my zanpaktou AND my story at the same time...drinking lots of Dr.Pepper also...so...yeah...you all been warned.

How would you want your character to die? (In Fanfiction)

Depressing topic time!

@Zameric: what are profiles?

Seems like we have a new member WELCOME on behalf of 5th Squad we wish you have a great time here in the Bleach Club and please post a Zanpaktou were anxious to see what kind you have in mind...
    thanks Flash Step, I'm almost done with my zanpaktou, I'll try to post it tomorrow.
    Arenak

@Zameric: what are profiles?
    The profile that I'm talking about is what we have come to call fanfic profiles. It's were you give some details about yourself/your OC counter-part that other members of the club will use when they write Bleach Fan Fictions that include members of the club. Here is my profile as an example. You might want to wait till you have posted your zanpakuto and/or have joined a squad before you make your fanfic profile.

That first chapter of my practice fanfic should be in my next post.
    Last edited by Zameric; 9th August 2010 at 1:10 AM.

PFF I think Golde is failing to put anything on the front page. I mean, I wasn't even on the spirit list when I joined. Even after I posted "zachiru". XD

SQUAD5FTW.

Ok I'm done with the hyper-capslock for now. XD

Um yeah. I've had computer issues lately but I was able to figure out a way around them. It's complicated so MSN message me if you want details. (Not that you would)

So... is it me or is this week going slowly? (Waiting for Bleach, I mean)
    I think it might have to do with 2 weeks ago, the chapter was late, and this past week is was early...

Well anyway, sorry that my computer issues led to slight-inactivity. ^^;; Like I said I found a way to get online a bit more easily now though.

And as for the whole character dying question... I DUN WANA DIE... D=

...crap. I used capslock. I told myself I wouldn't do that. nuuuu~~

Oh and about the fanfic thing... (and uhh sorry I'm replying so out-of-order. lol)
    Well aren't the fanfics you guys are doing including some canon characters? Correct me if I'm wrong - I just haven't found time to read through everything yet.

However, I'm drawing a picture of my character, and I just have to color it... Yeah. Look forward to that. ^_^

Here is the first chapter in my short practice fanfic. I'll come up with a name later, I need to take a break. Sppf's slowness wasn't any help.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1:

sooo i figured i'd try to get on serebii on my phone...and come to find out the speed of my fone and serebii isnt that bad so until i get my actual internet i will be on everyday check the posts here to see whats going on...unfortuately i cant quote or anything advanced because it is a phone so ill jus post regular XD a love my phone....

@Arenak your welcome o hay have you decided on a squad to join yet....all the squads here are great buuut if you really like to have fun SQUAD 5 is the place to be :-)

GOLDEEEEE SOTAICHOU look over there...o wait nevermind but hey we should really have a meeting soon somehow
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

...Arenak - if you don't join squad 5, you might just end up burning up in flames... Or something like that... Captain and I have Fire zanpakuto so beware... XD XD XD

Ok um aside from that - Captain you're lucky your phone loads serebii forums fairly quickly - mine took like 10 minutes to load the thread, and another 2-3 minutes to process my post. -.-;; (in reference to my second post in this thread - the only one I actually posted from my phone)
    ...I just wish I could actually use my phone to do stuff quickly. Pff I can't even get on MSN/WLM with my phone I don't think. XD

Oh yeah, and in case you didn't know, (this is for everyone) I do song covers... And I wanna ask you guys' opinion on which song I should do next. Coz there's a bunch I wanna do. A lot of which are from Bleach actually so help me choose between the following:

Houkiboshi (ed.3)
    Shoujo S (op.10)
    Sky Chord (ed.18)
    Change (op.12)
    Tabidatsu Kimi he (ed.22)
    Nokori Kaze (3rd Phantom videogame theme)

I'll probably do them all eventually but still... I'm bad at choosing which to do first.
    So help me decide or you shall become the victim of a flaming shuriken a.k.a. my bankai =P

...I'm tired now. Hence the slight hyper-rant. XD ...Don't expect anything from me around noon-ish eastern time... I'll most likely be asleep. (though ya never know with me!!)

Well, as some of you may have heard, I have a fanfic in the works. So I guess this would be a good time to ask for profiles. I need names, appearance, personality and battle style. I know some of you have posted fanfic profiles in the club that have the general stuff, but if you want to give me anything more specific then send me a PM (especially on battle style). Also, let me know what you want your font color to be, since I'm gonna try to have each character's dialogue be a different color.
    I think it'd be the same as my profile page. If you need anything more, PM me.

Arc: you can have a cupcake. i made it special it says ARC across the top. and it changes flavors for your preference. yeah.
    Why thanks =D Here *gives you a fresh stash of chocolate chip cookies*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Everyone I'm working on all my information and my zanpaktou AND my story at the same time...drinking lots of Dr.Pepper also...so...yeah...you all been warned.
    Your zanpakto?
    if everyone keeps updating theirs, be sure I'll update mine too

With dignity, as in, 'let me die in your stead'.
    No, don't wanna die.

Probably after going all out, exhausted both kido and reiatsu, used up all of my secret techniques, yeah. And preferably painless and quick. XD

thanks Flash Step, I'm almost done with my zanpaktou, I'll try to post it tomorrow.
    Looking forward to that =]

Here is the first chapter in my short practice fanfic. I'll come up with a name later, I need to take a break. Sppf's slowness wasn't any help.
    So you're going to color code them.. Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, because #1 You have to enter the codes manually (unless you like doing that..) and #2 Some color don't blend well with the theme. But if you want mine, I'd say blue. Light blue, since dark blue is already blue's. (No pun intended)

Buuuuut personally, I prefer narrative to dialogs, so... yeah. For me dialogs are good for humor and jokes, but for long stories.... It's hard to get the settings/appearances right. But whatever floats your luggage/lifts your boat.

...Arenak - if you don't join squad 5, you might just end up burning up in flames... Or something like that... Captain and I have Fire zanpakuto so beware... XD XD XD

So help me decide or you shall become the victim of a flaming shuriken a.k.a. my bankai =P
    Arenak : See, you get threats even _before_ you join Squad 5. At least kusari and I offered you cupcakes/cookies. Consider, eh? And don't worry about those fire zanpakto, I can douse them out in a single moment. =D

Personally, I like Tabidatsu Kimi E.

Threats DON'T work well on Captains, bear that in mind, please. And please do remember that fire gets doused out by water before you try burning me, or you'll end up in a cruel drowning. I don't normally do that, but it doesn't mean that I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    From... his back, isn't it? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Oh come on, you guys don't see it?
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

So... You're saying it sprouts out from his... butt?
    Though, what difference will that make?

And I never thought about drawing his body. XD But yeah, they seem to be located, kind of lower, I guess.
    (By the way, I didn't put this in spoilers because, I don't think it spoils anything, like, if someone hasn't read the manga yet, they won't know what I'm talking about. I didn't name any names there. Fine, right?)
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th August 2010 at 10:45 AM.

Uhm... the thing about the wings... DISTURBING MUCH???

...and I wasn't threatening you, arceus03, and it wasn't even a "threat" anyway... It was more like... A *warning*. XD err yeahhhhhh XD

And I'm well aware that water can put out a fire. XD

And zameric i agree with arceus03 about the color fonts. It's hard to read... D=

LOL anyway here is my song-cover vote standings...

Houkiboshi (ed.3)
    Shoujo S (op.10) 0
    Sky Chord (ed.18) 0
    Change (op.12) 0
    Tabidatsu Kimi he (ed.22) 1
    Nokori Kaze (3rd Phantom videogame theme) 0

lol i'll probably just update that list with new "votes" and such....... XD

and uhh i haven't slept yet since my last post and it's nearing 7am and i feel like im gonna collapse of exhaustion... (thank god it's summer VACATION and no school.. 0.o;; )

and uhh about my drawing i mentioned before - i'm gonna try to color it within this week but i cant promise coz i have to visit some colleges and whatnot (im going into highschool senior year so im lookin' around) and i also have a really bad sleep schedule... i'll get to the picture ASAP so you can see it. (I even drew the sq5lt armband!! coz i have one and i used it as reference... Ahh that's the best part about cosplayin' Momo...... ^^;

I'm gonna close up my laptop, and attempt to get some rest... XD laterz~~!
    Last edited by minchan; 9th August 2010 at 12:04 PM.

that explains Nel but not Yorouichi. want to tell me how that one works?
    Well she grows upwards *shot*, besides as a cat she sounds like a man, so she has no excuse

Taking the "bullet, so to speak, for someone else

Threats DON'T work well on Captains, bear that in mind, please. And please do remember that fire gets doused out by water before you try burning me, or you'll end up in a cruel drowning. I don't normally do that, but it doesn't mean that I can't.
    No they really don't, after Arceus is done i'll freeze you for all eternity encased in metal ^^

Poor Arenak - [funky name btw] I suggest you decide on a squad quick, then your Captain can defend you from other threats

@ Zameric; Your fic looks interesting, however, trying to change the past because we know the future would either a) cause a Time Paradox, in which case everything would get reverted back to the way it is in the future by a certain series of different events anyway, or b) create an alternate universe in which case we cannot possibly know of the events which happen beyond the point in which we intervened, just putting that out there ^^;

...and I wasn't threatening you, arceus03, and it wasn't even a "threat" anyway... It was more like... A *warning*. XD err yeahhhhhh XD

and uhh i haven't slept yet since my last post and it's nearing 7am and i feel like im gonna collapse of exhaustion... (thank god it's summer VACATION and no school.. 0.o;; )
    !
    My dictionary defines 'threat' as 'A warning that something unpleasant is imminent', so they still fall under the same category~

Go and sleep, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ILPy
    I just have to say, I completely agree with you on that.

It's sorta implied that she's healing them.

You mean Hueco Mundo? XP
    Great minds think alike 8D

Yeah, but at least, a panel showing her..?

Whichever. XD

Uh anyway-
    Favorite phrase in Bleach?
    idk whether it's been brought up or not. But phrase, not quote. Don't go copying the whole characters quotes from Bleach wiki and put them up here XD

Personally, though-
    -Anyone saying 'bankai'... Except Ichigo, because his is so overused it's become boring.
    -Rukia's release phrase :3 and her dances
    -Aizen's shikai phrase (Kudakero)
    -Rose's attack (that technique with Kinshara... but it's more because of the technique. But the name is sorta cool too. XD)
    -Any Kido chants/spells. (Yay. I LOVE those.)

I'll add more later if I remember more. 8D

EDIT-

Taking the "bullet, so to speak, for someone else

No they really don't, after Arceus is done i'll freeze you for all eternity encased in metal ^^

Poor Arenak - [funky name btw] I suggest you decide on a squad quick, then your Captain can defend you from other threats

@ Zameric; Your fic looks interesting, however, trying to change the past because we know the future would either a) cause a Time Paradox, in which case everything would get reverted back to the way it is in the future by a certain series of different events anyway, or b) create an alternate universe in which case we cannot possibly know of the events which happen beyond the point in which we intervened, just putting that out there ^^;
    As in, die with dignity as well, in place of others. We die a noble death... =D

Ah, I rarely see you threat people... XD

And yes, I concur with that. Squad 4 is waving

Time paradox... woo, that sounds great. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th August 2010 at 1:05 PM.

XD

You're just full of these comments today, aren't you.

Ant, by my age, most people are a closet perv. Especially with the internet and TV the way they are now.
    And you bloomed early, so shut up. ;p
    Suuuuure, yeah, blame TV and the internet.
    Bloomed early what

Will do. Okay, name, appearance, personality, battle style. I'll send the PM soon-ish.
    Also, yeah, you got me as green, so I'm good XD.

well bad news. i have to re-write the chapter when i get home. my flash drive got fried when the computer crashed. i'm sorry ILP, i got your hopes up, but i'll make it up to you.
    Damn, that's a shame. Oh well, no rush to fix it.

Well, everyone wants to die in some kind of noble "save my friends!" kind of way, or doing something that suits their personality (like Blue dying in a war). I myself wouldn't mind dying after doing something rather important (usually being some kind of research, or special experiment or something).

Well aren't the fanfics you guys are doing including some canon characters? Correct me if I'm wrong - I just haven't found time to read through everything yet.
    Some fanfics do involve canon characters (like MC's, Eon's, Kusari's, etc.) though some don't (NL's, Da.c's, Golde's).

Spoiler:

LOL anyway here is my song-cover vote standings...

Houkiboshi (ed.3)
    Shoujo S (op.10) 0
    Sky Chord (ed.18) 0
    Change (op.12) 0
    Tabidatsu Kimi he (ed.22) 1
    Nokori Kaze (3rd Phantom videogame theme) 0

lol i'll probably just update that list with new "votes" and such....... XD
    I vote for Change and Shoujo S XP
    Though if I can only vote once, then... Shoujo S.

I'll help with making that eternal :3

Why would it cause a time paradox? And, by my own little variation on the multiverse theory, an alternate universe was formed the moment that we entered the Bleach's universe (one where we exist in that universe, and another where we do not exist in that universe). From there, we take our knowledge of the universe where we do not exist, and can apply that to our new universe, as far as we can until plans and plots have changed (read as: until Aizen makes a new plan to account for us).
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 9th August 2010 at 5:26 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    So you're going to color code them.. Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, because #1 You have to enter the codes manually (unless you like doing that..) and #2 Some color don't blend well with the theme. But if you want mine, I'd say blue. Light blue, since dark blue is already blue's. (No pun intended)

Buuuuut personally, I prefer narrative to dialogs, so... yeah. For me dialogs are good for humor and jokes, but for long stories.... It's hard to get the settings/appearances right. But whatever floats your luggage/lifts your boat.
    Alright, thanks for the criticism and comments. This is just a practice one, so I was think of just try out some things for now. My fanfic I'm doing later will definitely have more narrative than this first chapter. Idk which theme you're using, but some colors work well with some themes and other colors work well with other themes.

Well, I like to think of this more like what happened in the Terminator story-line, rather than the recent Star Trek movie. xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 9th August 2010 at 7:51 PM.

Page 74 of 248 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast