Page 75 of 247 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

well Arenak seems like your becoming more popular by the post lucky you and to elaberate on NL's comment about you joining a squad so your Captain can defend u...i would really look into that cause things are about to get insane...we've never fought over a member like this but as you can see some are desperate and jus want friends in there squad

@arceus so i take it because its not posted that you dont kno that fire isnt my only element...well i dont think golde ever posted it on the other club so when i posted it here it wasnt there lol dont get confused its not the hard to understand....buuut dont under estimate my powers and think u want defeat me so easily

@Minchan maybe the threating wasnt a good idea remember were trying to welcome him/her (her arenak are you a boy or girl?
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Alright, thanks for the criticism and comments. This is just a practice one, so I was think of just try out some things for now. My fanfic I'm doing later will definitely have more narrative than this first chapter. Idk which theme you're using, but some colors work well with some themes and other colors work well with other themes.
    Do you know of any specific skin that would look rather good with them?

Well, I like to think of this more like what happened in the Terminator story-line, rather than the recent Star Trek movie. xD
    I should probably watch them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    well Arenak seems like your becoming more popular by the post lucky you and to elaberate on NL's comment about you joining a squad so your Captain can defend u...i would really look into that cause things are about to get insane...we've never fought over a member like this but as you can see some are desperate and jus want friends in there squad
    Well, let's see...
    Golde, Jin, NL, Arc, MC, Eon, Senny, Zam, Rotrum and I are rather... Apathetic.
    You (and Min), Blue, Kusari seem to be fighting over her XD. Though Arc's squad is suggested a fair bit.
    Really, if I was Arenak, I'd actually let this go on a fair bit XD It's rather fun to watch.
    Personally, though, I only want someone who's proved that they're worth joining the squad, before asking them to come. Instead of just bribing the person with treats immediately after their first post. So, Arenak, if you want to join Squad 12, you have to show your worth, first.

@Minchan maybe the threating wasnt a good idea remember were trying to welcome him/her (her arenak are you a boy or girl?
    She's a girl. It says so on her profile.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

It ate my post, so i had to rewrite it. *grumble*

Favorite phrases
    alot of um
        Spoiler:- Favorite phrases:

@New Member: We've ranged from threatening her to offering her food. all i can offer is insanity and fun. (oh and it is a her, it's on her profile page)

@Zam: and hopefully some arrancar. ^_^ @ Fanfiction

@NL, 'it's called being male', haaay, im not a pervert.

@Kusari: holy crap, it fried your flash drive? bummer.

how would you want your character to die? (in fanfiction)

Well if someone is killing one of us, I would like to step in and kick their asses, so that when I die, they can come back in and finish them off. No one's allowed to kill you guys except me. Of course, if i did try to kill you guys, the other people would restrain me.

@updating zanpaktou's: i agree with Arc, If people keep updating, I probably will too. LIGHT MODE GOOO!!

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

How would you want your character to die (in fanfiction)?

Probably holding off/weakening an enemy that's too powerful for any of us to defeat one-on-one. I'd be able to do the job better than anyone else because of my high defense/endurance. Not exactly a glorious death, but an important one.

My fanfic is really starting to annoy me, as is my brother's combat style. I picked the wrong opponent for him, damn it. >.<

Speaking of fanfics...

Zam's fic: Short, but since it was practice, that's fine. Yay for my first line being spot-on with what I'd say. The hook with Golde was interesting, but Ryuu's entrance was slightly off. Why did he not just come in with Golde? That would've made more sense.

Arenak's memebership: I laughed at ILP's comment about letting this continue for a while, that's what I'd do as well. Sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Last edited by Zameric; 30th January 2011 at 7:48 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- Backstory (New):

My profile for anyone who needs it...or cares...
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post10662975

Ooh prettyful banner thing, zameric.

lol captain sorry. XD err new person: we have candy and cookies and pie and cake if you join!!! XD XD XD fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Favorite phrase in Bleach?
    Shakkaho incantation. Hands down. =D (my fave. kido)

oh and for my song cover votes, you can vote more than once as long as you don't vote for ALL of em. XD

current standings:

Houkiboshi (ed.3)
    Shoujo S (op.10) 1
    Sky Chord (ed.18) 0
    Change (op.12) 1
    Tabidatsu Kimi he (ed.22) 1
    Nokori Kaze (3rd Phantom videogame theme) 0

...and I just woke up about 5-10 minutes ago. XD XD XD (and i have plans tomorrow. damn.)

and i think i'll write a backstory once i finish my picture of my character. btw her full name is Min Kazami - the surname, Kazami, is something I decided on a while ago - I have a buncha character names I tend to reuse for various fanfics and other purposes... Including "Min Kazami". XD I havent decided on her entire backstory yet but I think she'll be from somewhere in Rukon. (But not somewhere rough like Inuzuri, Kusajishi, or Zaraki... and not from Junrinan where Momo is from coz that would be sorta rip-off ish... I'll figure it out. lol)

Idk which theme you're using, but some colors work well with some themes and other colors work well with other themes.
    I use the default theme. ILPy's name doesn't show up too good. I tried switching to Dark, then it was trouble with Blue's name.

@arceus so i take it because its not posted that you dont kno that fire isnt my only element...well i dont think golde ever posted it on the other club so when i posted it here it wasnt there lol dont get confused its not the hard to understand....buuut dont under estimate my powers and think u want defeat me so easily
    It's not posted what? Your zanpakto? Your zanpakto is only fire elemental. I wasn't aware that you have any other kind of power.

I don't really underestimate you. It's a _bit_ higher than underestimation. Let's put it this way;
    ~Captains who have an edge over me - NL, Golde
    ~Captains who give me an edge - you, kusari, MC
    The others have the same probability

Just saying. I don't say you'd completely lose to me, as we'd have other attributing factors, but in general, there you go. Don't go misinterpreting it. I know, you're still my senior. =]

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Arc is rather... Apathetic.
    Personally, though, I only want someone who's proved that they're worth joining the squad, before asking them to come. Instead of just bribing the person with treats immediately after their first post. So, Arenak, if you want to join Squad 12, you have to show your worth, first.
    I offered her a batch of cookies, then the rest is up to her. =D

And I don't care, as long as they join the Squad. Worthiness can be proved (and rewarded) after they join - by giving them lower rank at first and later, promoting them. =P

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

Favorite phrases
    alot of um
    ...I thought I said 'phrase', not quote? I specifically said it there: don't go copying character quotes from Bleach wiki...

Ah well. Whatever floats your luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Backstory (New):
    That's a very heroic story, the kind where you're the savior, the shining protagonist and everything. I hate them. I know that saving/revenging someone is kind of inevitable with backstories... I myself had one like that. filthy hypocrite But at least mine was only ONE person. >.> Just saying. I mean no offense.
    ...12th Squad? You have something to pick with ILPy?

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    lol captain sorry. XD err new person: we have candy and cookies and pie and cake if you join!!! XD XD XD fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Cookies are MY specialty, please. Unless you specify the type, I only make chocolate chip ones, and now thinking of expanding the selection to butter as well. XD You can go having raisin cookies or whatever. And candies are Golde's, I think.
    ...I think Flash Step's Squad prides itself with its huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge liquor storage... Party time!

Last edited by arceus03; 10th August 2010 at 8:22 AM.

Defeating a superior opponent in combat (who wanted to destroy my allies/friends) with my most powerful technique (Fallen Darkness) and then happily closing my eyes knowing I helped my friends, to never open them again.

New inner world:
    A giant jungle with lots of trees and little swamps, not much light sipping through the tree tops and in the center a treeless space filled with big flowers with a lake where my Zanpakto spirit flies around.

There she sips nectar from the flowers and enjoys bathing in the water.

Reiatsu colour:

My Reiatsu colour is cyan/grey.

How I look:

I'm 1.8M tall, I look pale and have long dark brown hair.

I wear a black longcoat with metal bits/studs (usefull for my final ability. My normal shinigami clothes are underneath), heavy leather boots and black leather vambraces.

Other information:

I'm timid and hardworking. I usually keep my cool but when angered/annoyed I can give quite rude commentaries. I love using sarcasm.

My blood type is B+.

Backstory:
    I don't remember anything about my past from before joining Squad 2.
    Last edited by Cell; 10th August 2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Clarrified it a bit more

well there is a lot to comment on here so let's get started.

Fanfic: beginning next week i'll be back in school, so chapters will be up on weekends. last week's chapter will be posted thursday and this week's chapter will be posted this weekend.

Min: candy is Golde's thing. cookies are Arc's thing. cake and pie are My thing. Eon arrest her on three counts of theft and three counts of being harmful to pastries.

Arenak: you should go to squad five. but only if you want theives around you. if you want delicious pastries come to squad 4 or 13. but if you don't want to do any work come to squad 13. we're not expected to do anything. XD

Blue: i'm going to give you the same advice i gave MC, embrace the perviness within. once you do you can join the excusive club that ILP, MC and I are all in.

By my own hand. If I'm in a spot where I'm sure to die, I'd rather take my own life. Sword straight to the head.

Side note: you guys want to see something gruesome, watch this, all the way through.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I offered her a batch of cookies, then the rest is up to her. =D
    Still counts as bribery. And anyway, you shouldn't bake any more cookies XP

And I don't care, as long as they join the Squad. Worthiness can be proved (and rewarded) after they join - by giving them lower rank at first and later, promoting them. =P
    I still prefer the "work than reward" method, but to each his own.

Ah well. Whatever floats your luggage.
    The more you use that phrase the more I'm saying it.

That's a very heroic story, the kind where you're the savior, the shining protagonist and everything. I hate them. I know that saving/revenging someone is kind of inevitable with backstories... I myself had one like that. filthy hypocrite But at least mine was only ONE person. >.> Just saying. I mean no offense.
    ...12th Squad? You have something to pick with ILPy?
    Well, I suppose as humans we all want to be that "heroic person with an angsty background" that the media so often portrays as the protagonist. Though when so many of us come together as a group, a backstory like that becoming overused is to be expected, really.

I myself am starting to dislike my own own use of amnesia in my backstory, though that's mainly because I'm too lazy to write a proper one. Perhaps, though, I'll redo/update everything (my zan, a proper profile that will be linked to on the squad page, etc.).
    Perhaps the link with Squad 12 and the Organisation is either a shot at Da.c, or could be an ironic reference to our friendship. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Fanfic: beginning next week i'll be back in school, so chapters will be up on weekends. last week's chapter will be posted thursday and this week's chapter will be posted this weekend.
    o.o Where do you live?
    And yay, more chapters :3

Blue: i'm going to give you the same advice i gave MC, embrace the perviness within. once you do you can join the excusive club that ILP, MC and I are all in.
    Don't forget Zam XP.

By my own hand. If I'm in a spot where I'm sure to die, I'd rather take my own life. Sword straight to the head.
    I like how unique the idea is, not wanting to be killed by the enemy.

Side note: you guys want to see something gruesome, watch this, all the way through.
    Oh, you watch Supernatural? *High fives*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

o.o Where do you live?
    And yay, more chapters :3

Don't forget Zam XP.

I like how unique the idea is, not wanting to be killed by the enemy.

i live in chicago. but hey it's my last year of high school and i have all the classes i wanted so i'm cool with it.

Can't forget Zam.

Seppuku ftw.

*high fives back* i spent a week of my time with a broken leg watching the first four seasons on dvd.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Min: candy is Golde's thing. cookies are Arc's thing. cake and pie are My thing. Eon arrest her on three counts of theft and three counts of being harmful to pastries.
    And my thing is being kind and respectful to my squad members. ;p

You watch Supernatural? o.0
    Oh yeah... *gives Kusari a high five*

I don't have much else to talk about right now.
    New manga chapter should be coming out with-in the next few days.
    I need to find somewhere to watch the new Bleach episode...
    Or I can just wait till it comes out on the legal websites.

does anyone know where to find some epiosdes?
    Smashing pumpkins rock!
    Only crazy people make history
    _-_-_-_-_-=0.0= -_-_-_-_-_
    banneh

^Please join the club before posting in the thread, thank you.

Since when did I become the local gestapo? Oh well. *chases after minchan with handcuffs*

My thing is adding to the discussions and information.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

i live in chicago. but hey it's my last year of high school and i have all the classes i wanted so i'm cool with it.
    Ah, I see.

*high fives back* i spent a week of my time with a broken leg watching the first four seasons on dvd.
    Nice, I want to rewatch it now XD.

And my thing is being kind and respectful to my squad members. ;p
    And mine is just being a nerd :3

You watch Supernatural? o.0
    Oh yeah... *gives Kusari a high five*
    *High fives you as well* We should make a Supernatural club.

New manga chapter should be coming out with-in the next few days.
    Well, my friend says that SJ isn't coming this week... I haven't yet asked him how he knows, though XD.

Edit: Mangastream themselves said so. (You'll have to scroll down a bit)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangastream
    #Fairytail, #Naruto, #Bleach, #Onepiece, #Reborn, #Bakuman, etc. are all on break this week because of the Japanese Odon Festival.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 11th August 2010 at 2:58 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

y'know a thought crossed my mind today. and i don't like it, but i'm posting it anyway.

What the hell are we gonna do when Bleach ends?

Zam: Well to each his own. food is still a good method. When I joined the club I almost joined Squad 4 because of the cookies. But then I reliezed that, y'know i don't know what made me go to squad 3.

Eon: Well Eon you stated on your squad page that, in a crisis situation squad 7 is in charge of boosting security. so i thought you were in charge of regular security too.

ILP & Zam: *triple five* and i kind of thought that too ILP.

Look no further than the

I've thought about this a few times, too... We'll still have some anime left (assuming you're referring to the end of the manga), and I think Bleach will be a bit like DBZ, where video games and other media are still coming out (read: Dragonball Kai).

But as, in our own club, are our own little community, now. Most of us are friends on MSN and the like, so I have no doubt that we'll still talk long after it's finished. We all still have our own fanfics (especially since I plan on rewriting Bleach) and since we know how Bleach ends, more "insert ourselves at this time" fics will probably come up.

And, well, we could all move to another series XD. Kubo will likely make another manga, some time after Bleach ends, so I think we might all jump onto that, depending on the series itself, of course.

Though, only time will really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Eon: Well Eon you stated on your squad page that, in a crisis situation squad 7 is in charge of boosting security. so i thought you were in charge of regular security too.
    Well, at least it gives squad 7 a proper "role" in the Gotei 13 (Squad 12 being the Research and Development; Squad 4 being the Healing Squad etc.). I think it'd be good if Kubo gives us a proper encyclopedia of Bleach to explain everything about them.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

*High fives you as well* We should make a Supernatural club.
    Hmm, maybe...

Well, my friend says that SJ isn't coming this week... I haven't yet asked him how he knows, though XD.

Edit: Mangastream themselves said so. (You'll have to scroll down a bit)
    Well that's a bummer. :/
    But I did get to watch Bleach before all the videos on animecrazy were shut down.

You can all go read/watch One Piece and then join my club.
    But like Ant said, we'll still have the anime once the manga ends...so there could still be people joining until it ends. But I think we still have a while to go before Bleach ends. ;p

Spoiler:- Anime 283:

so today i went on the weekly trip to the grocery store. i was bored waiting in line so i picked up a copy of this month's shonen jump. the bleach chapters this month showed Szayll(?) using his resureccion. in this english translation the name is not Fornicata. it now is the spanish translation of 'the lustful'. they corrupted it horribly.

Zam: i go in and out of the one piece manga. it's a manga i follow but don't read as soon as the new chapter is released. but i may have to come join your club. and i hope we have a long time. like a year or so.

ILP: i'm okay with kubo giving a list of squads duties in the soul society as long as Squad 13 stays without a duty. heh heh i said duty.

Look no further than the

I don't wanna think about Bleach ending!!! D=

But I'll probably keep re-watching and re-reading it. Coz I'm totally obsessed like that. XD

Oh and uhh sorry about not bein' on yesterday - I was at a job interview and a college interview... Yeah. Both in one day. XD

I'm a bit angry about there not being any WSJ this week but I guess a holiday is needed every once in a while... Especially for weekly manga. XD

wow. we went over 24 hours without a post. that's kinda weird. well anyway i just kinda wanted to break the silence. no chapter today. but i promise there will be something on saturday. and this is what will be in it: a six way battle begins, Eon walks through the garden and Zam is screwed. so yeah.

Checkmate, I sunk your Battleship and captured your flag.

Look no further than the

Pff "Zam is screwed" that's funneh. *runs away*
    (Oh but I turned Keiri into a Slowpoke... pffffff XD)

...I would have totally broken that silence but it would've meant double postin' so.... XD Yeah. not my fault. I was actually online until like 6am yesterday. (Eastern daylight time)

And last night/this morning (w/e) I saw the new ep... And it was coolz. XD

Spoiler:

Oh and I'm going to tour another college tomorrow, so I won't be online most likely. If I am on it'll be later on in the day but no promises.

Question, can people be BORN into the soul society/ rukongai? If not, change the first sentence of my backstory to brought into or whatever.
        Spoiler:- Backstory...yes i know it's bad. :C:

I might add more later.

@Arc: Random question, do you have any advantage over me in battle?

@Kusari: Can't wait for the new chapter mate.
    /smallpost
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

so today i went on the weekly trip to the grocery store. i was bored waiting in line so i picked up a copy of this month's shonen jump. the bleach chapters this month showed Szayll(?) using his resureccion. in this english translation the name is not Fornicata. it now is the spanish translation of 'the lustful'. they corrupted it horribly.
    "La Lujurosia". Well, very few of us read Viz's translation, anyway, and Bleach.wikia uses "Fornicaras", like most of us do.

ILP: i'm okay with kubo giving a list of squads duties in the soul society as long as Squad 13 stays without a duty. heh heh i said duty.
    *Shrug* I've seen a fan-made list somewhere on the internet, before...
    And perhaps my British accent makes "duty" sound like "dyu-ty" is why I've never found that funny.

wow. we went over 24 hours without a post. that's kinda weird. well anyway i just kinda wanted to break the silence. no chapter today. but i promise there will be something on saturday. and this is what will be in it: a six way battle begins, Eon walks through the garden and Zam is screwed. so yeah.
    I suppose we're going through the slow phase that happens when there's no manga, and when almost everyone's on holiday/got real life to attend to.
    And I'm definitely looking forward to reading that.

Checkmate, I sunk your Battleship and captured your flag.
    ...What?
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Question, can people be BORN into the soul society/ rukongai? If not, change the first sentence of my backstory to brought into or whatever.
    Yeah. You can. Though it really throws a curveball into the whole reincarnation thing. I'm pretty sure most of the Kuchiki family are born into Soul Society (except, obviously, Rukia and Hisana).
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 13th August 2010 at 3:23 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 75 of 247 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast