Page 81 of 247 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

For the name, you can Google a random Spanish name generator which was what I did to get a random name. If you feel like following Kubo's shunpo footsteps, incorporate a Spanish architect's name. For the translations, ask Zam. He helped me

That hierro/strength/etc enhancement, like every Arrancar has it when they release, so it's a bit... redundant that you put it in there. Unless it was like Zam's/Eon's, where their enhancement are even further than that of a normal Arrancar's release. But whatever floats your luggage.

And oh, don't Arrancar's only have only one animal/plant/whatever base? I mean, if you're a devil, a hawk and a hyena, how would your original form look like? A cross between all three? That's look funny idk, but I think it's better if you could choose one which you think most resembles your aspect of death.

Cool, whatever float's my luggage. that's stuffed with C4 And im not really sure, i've checked the bleach wiki, but they don't say anything about not having a multi or singular release, and when I imagine, a hawk/hyena/devil mix, it looks very very scary. or badass. whichever. mostly scary. i put Hyena for the laughing part, yah know, a laughing hyena, to represent insanity, the hawk because and im very stupid a hawk in my opinion sounds like crying to me. and devil because of the darkness. So yeah, Insanity, and if anyone's confused, my sword pierces straight through my body, from the back of my neck straight to the ground, so my sword is pretty much through me, if that part about it incapacitating me was confusing, the sword is then absorbed.

@Rotrum and big sis: Sadly, *sigh* im pretty sure im under some obligation to protect Big Sis, since she's well, Big sis... You'll have to fight me first to get to big sis. Look's like she's safe now. Actually *ponders* Haay, I have a REASON FOR FIGHTING! kekekeke, that's so FRIGGEN COOL! This is awesome!
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 28th August 2010 at 5:43 AM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Read other stuff later. Maybe.

Spoiler:- MANGA:

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

OMG That whole post is WIN. XD

Spoiler:

...In other news, only slightly over 24 hours until the Amagai arc. <3 YAY.

...OMG wait... Purple's luggage is filled with C4??? OMG RUN AWAE!!! XP

...Er, what?
    You have 20 posts in each page, right? Which is why you see 100 pages.
    But I changed the settings to 100 posts per page, so when you guys see "page 100" I see "page 20".

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Oi, Arceus, you stole the post spot I was gonna use to represent my birth Year. *Rains icy hell on Arceus* YOu put me in a bad mood. Time to hate everyone
    XD
    Wait... This means Arc now has my birthyear!

Dragon Balls-Luppi
    Err... how does this work? Unless you mean the Dragon (Shenron or... that other one).

I tinhk that's all the characters...Since Ilp is to excited about my doing DBZbased fillers he does'nt get to be in them.
    Eh, oh well XP. The only character I think I'd really fit would be Gohan, anyway, mostly because DBZ Abridged has carved NERD into my brain.

That's sad.. XD; Who is Launch?
    Dragonball characters. She only appears in filler in DBZ, IIRC.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 28th August 2010 at 3:59 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

well my friends and Blue, i'm afraid we're approaching the end.

Spoiler:- manga:

Anyone else hear that Warner Brothers is trying to get the rights to make Bleach into a live action movie? they won't be able to do it without Tite's approval and he said in a past interview he wanted Bleach to be a manga that couldn't be made into a live action movie.
    And now to quote a user from the site where i found this information, "This has got to be worse than WB announcing Zac Efron as Light Yagami.... "

Blue: you're going to protect Min from Rotrum? well what if i decided to help him? Bring it.
    Last edited by kusari; 28th August 2010 at 4:38 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Blue: you're going to protect Min from Rotrum? well what if i decided to help him? Bring it.
    Then Muffin, Eon and I will have to stop you.

Worst moment in Bleach?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Worst moment in Bleach?

Spoiler:
    AGREED!!!

I hated that... D=

...Just got back from the Durarara picnic... IT WAS AWESOME!!! XD XD XD

And tonight will make it awesomer... That's not a word, is it? =P Anyway, it's finally time for the Amagai arc in the dub!!! YAY!!! XD XD XD XD XD

So... here's a question for y'all:

Whose voice do you look forward to hearing the most in the dub? (Amagai Arc characters only)

For me, it's Rurichiyo, Enryu, and Makoto. Just because their voices and characters are quite interesting and I wanna see how they're portrayed... =P

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

Worst moment in Bleach?

Spoiler:
    idk whats going on but uh...i want in..:-)

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

HI CAPTAIN. I'M HYPER TODAY. =P

Not much is going on... But some people got on my back for having a hyper lapse of common sense. If that made any sense at all. XD

Spoiler:

I started (Re) watching Rurouni Kenshin now. The main character starts out hax and fights increasingly more hax people. In my fic I've officially hit rock bottom because I'm writing a filler for my filler saga. I'll edit this post with it cause I wanna celebrate 2010 year/post!

And...After watching RK so much...*draws zanpakutou* I'm going to murder you VB even though my threat about Minchan hasn't been triggered yet. *charges VB with Bankai*

Spoiler:- Manga:

Join my fight against Min and I shall slaughter you like VB!
    Last edited by rotrum; 29th August 2010 at 5:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I'd rather deal with it myself, honestly. So, in the words of Kusari: Bring it. aren't you too lazy to be arsed for a fight, kusari?

Worst scene in Bleach?

Spoiler:- ':

@Minchan: Is there ever a time when you aren't hyper? Because if so, I have yet to see it.

@Rotrum: Take a page from your Zanpaktou's book and chill.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 29th August 2010 at 2:49 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    well my friends and Blue, i'm afraid we're approaching the end.

Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

Anyone else hear that Warner Brothers is trying to get the rights to make Bleach into a live action movie? they won't be able to do it without Tite's approval and he said in a past interview he wanted Bleach to be a manga that couldn't be made into a live action movie.
    And now to quote a user from the site where i found this information, "This has got to be worse than WB announcing Zac Efron as Light Yagami.... "
    Yeah, I heard of that a while ago. I think if they ARE going to do it, they're going to pull a DBZ, and condense everything into a few movies (likely only the first chunk for the first movie, everything up to, say, Soul Society finishes? Then perhaps the Arrancar and Hueco Mundo, heavily condensed, and then everything from the war to the end of Aizen). This is, actually, only concerning they want to do EVERYTHING. It's possible that they decide to stop at Ichigo saving Rukia, and cutting out the entire Aizen thing (as that, really, is a good-ish ending if you can fix up the whole "Central 46 who decided everything kept pushing the execution date earlier because they were under the control of Aizen" and anything else like that).

*Makes a row of chairs and pulls out a popcorn machine* Can we not do this whole thing in daylight? I want my popcorn with my movie...

Worst moment in Bleach?

It really depends what defines "worst". Personally, I hated     Spoiler:

Though plot wise, when Byakuya first pwned Ichigo in Karakura, when Aizen pwned Ichigo on the execution place (forgot the name), when Grimmjow and Ulquiorra both severely beat up Ichigo     Spoiler:
    As well as all the times that     Spoiler:
    Because every time this happened, Ichigo had to get immensely stronger in a relatively short period of time.

Whose voice do you look forward to hearing the most in the dub? (Amagai Arc characters only)

I don't watch the dub XP
    But aren't only, like, 5 characters introduced? And anyway, as long as they aren't annoying, they're fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@rotrum

please dont kill meeee =P
    ummmm I'll be good...?

Dont kill purple either. plz????

@eon master

i... am USUALLY hyper but there ARE times when i am not. mainly when i am sick or something. =P

@ ILPEHHHHHH XD

hahaha umm i added to your name. sorta-ish. =P
    anyway
    uhh i never actually counted how many chapters a specific battle took either. XD maybe i should? XD

here it is. ILP, i have been depriving you for too long. tonight you will have the fight i have been promising for weeks now. and not to spoil anything but there is another Nero musical scene.

and Eon i'm giving you the heads up now: you might as well not have a left arm after this chapter.

Spoiler:- Chapter 12: My Heart's Been Screaming:

so yeah. Zakei's master plan is revealed next chapter. have fun with speculation.

Eon: i'm bored so i can help, mainly just to beat the living crap out of Blue.

ILP: have fun with this chapter.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

i... am USUALLY hyper but there ARE times when i am not. mainly when i am sick or something. =P
    Oh dear gods, you remind me of one of my friends *head desks* she ALWAYS bouncy and happy, it's quite unnerving, I can't understand how anyone can be so happy ALL the time *Teenage Manic Depressant Syndrome* >.<

Blue; Yes, I said Blue, not Purple XP, Blue > Purple as a colour at any rate. Yes, you have quite a "useful" part to play, you'll see why, but the thing is, when confronted with this fact, do you want to be shown as proud and modest, or just excessantly happy and "in your face!" .... =D ?

Rotrum; Who the freak is Gohan?! .... i have never watched ANY DragonBall ...

OH btw, this is what i look like as an arrancar, i had fun designing XP;
        Spoiler:

Whoever said they would make a fic with us all as Arrancars ... DO IT! 8D

HI CAPTAIN. I'M HYPER TODAY. =P

Not much is going on... But some people got on my back for having a hyper lapse of common sense. If that made any sense at all. XD

Spoiler:
    Hi Min..and uhhh i afraid im kinda lost with what you said..sorry, but i jus woke up..had a party last nite so my mind is still catchin up with me...XD

Join my fight against Min and I shall slaughter you like VB!
    The Moment you lay a hand on her, ill break it..you forget that she is my Lt, she will be protected..

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    WHAAAAAAAT YOU NEVER TOOK A GLIMPSE AT IT...NL im sorry but u jus lost serious cool point in my book..DBZ is the SHIIIIIIIZZLLE XD but its ok tho i forgive you
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    And im not really sure, i've checked the bleach wiki, but they don't say anything about not having a multi or singular release, and when I imagine, a hawk/hyena/devil mix, it looks very very scary. or badass. whichever. mostly scary. i put Hyena for the laughing part, yah know, a laughing hyena, to represent insanity, the hawk because and im very stupid a hawk in my opinion sounds like crying to me. and devil because of the darkness.

@Rotrum and big sis: Sadly, *sigh* im pretty sure im under some obligation to protect Big Sis, since she's well, Big sis... You'll have to fight me first to get to big sis. Look's like she's safe now. Actually *ponders* Haay, I have a REASON FOR FIGHTING! kekekeke, that's so FRIGGEN COOL! This is awesome!
    Yeah, I know that, but tell me, have we seen any Arrancar with multiple base? No. But yeah, whatever you want. Your original form must be a cross between a devil, hyena and... hawk. If combined at the wrong part, you would look funny, and that would be way off compared to insanity. I'd say one. All others have one. Then again: whatever floats your luggage.

Oh, this is good. Rotrum, can we join forces? you know, both of you are now on my list...

Hai =D

Fangasmed...?

Tortellini who? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You have 20 posts in each page, right? Which is why you see 100 pages.
    But I changed the settings to 100 posts per page, so when you guys see "page 100" I see "page 20".

XD
    Wait... This means Arc now has my birthyear!
    Oh. Which means that your page must be really looooooooooooooooong.

...And you have mine. 8D Is this some kind of weird thing they call coincidence, or did you plan all this?

I was going to chide you for having a post that is too long, but I don't want to be a hypocrite. XD;

You're helping who? Rotrum or Blue? If rotrum, count me in. =D

Worst moment in Bleach?
    Aizen's godmoddiness. Apply wherever appropriate. And now that you think of it, it's appropriate everywhere, even before the series started. Well, yeah.

And Kubo not showing Unohana >(

Never watched dubs, and never (probably) will.

Spoiler:

Gohan is Goku's ...son, if memory serves correctly.

OMG that looks great. I love the dragon mask. Make one for me! Please? 8D

ILPy said that. Yeah, ILPy, GO AHEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    The Moment you lay a hand on her, ill break it..you forget that she is my Lt, she will be protected..
    You break it, I fix it. >]

and Eon i'm giving you the heads up now: you might as well not have a left arm after this chapter.
    ...Don't tell me you're an arm maniac like Kubo...?

Last edited by arceus03; 29th August 2010 at 4:14 PM.

@NL, probably excessivily happy, and ' in your face ', i tend to laugh alot during battles..( a very insane laugh..)..Hehhehee. (If i could, i would tottaly do that thing that Rock Lee did vs that Bone Dude in naruto) Oh, and that's an awesome character design NL! can i have one too?

@Everyone and Big sis: Let's bring up the stats here, it's me, MC, Eon, vs kusari, rotrum, and arc. AHAHAHAHA!! KEKEKE. This is gunna be fuuuun~ Hm..I haven't gone Bankai in a fight since I became a captain..I guess this merits the chance!*goes bankai and charges Rotrum* BRING IT ON! KAHAHA

Small post is small.

Edit: I forgot, Flashy's on our side too.
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 29th August 2010 at 5:04 PM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

I don't wathc the anime atm and I already had my long random and strange theory earlier, so I'm jsut gonna rant and post my Filler Filler.

-Rant-
    This is my and Min's fight. Ifyou interfere I will cryogenically freeze you in your sleep, stab all of your internal organs, unfreeze your head, mutilate you, castrate you, and slowly freeze the parts of your body on the inside except for your head so you cna wathc as I fire you all off into a Star right when it is about to Supernova/explode and thne make metaphorical graves for you all just so I can dance, spit, and in other means vandalize and/or defile your graves before destroying them while Min watches.
    -End Rant-

Spoiler:- Filelr Filler:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

@ ILPEHHHHHH XD

hahaha umm i added to your name. sorta-ish. =P
    anyway
    uhh i never actually counted how many chapters a specific battle took either. XD maybe i should? XD
    Errr...what?
    And only if you want to, really.
    here it is. ILP, i have been depriving you for too long. tonight you will have the fight i have been promising for weeks now. and not to spoil anything but there is another Nero musical scene.
    Ah, yes, and based on what you said in a recent post.. I am not holding back. Though there will be some parts where all I do is correct mistakes, since it's mostly fighting, and there isn't a whole lot to comment on in fighting.

Spoiler:- Chapter 12: My Heart's Been Screaming:

You have no childhood.

Spoiler:
    That looks freakin' awesome.

The main problems with doing that would be a) I need pretty much everyone's Arrancar forms. And b) I'll need to make up a plot or something.

Oh. Which means that your page must be really looooooooooooooooong.

...And you have mine. 8D Is this some kind of weird thing they call coincidence, or did you plan all this?

I was going to chide you for having a post that is too long, but I don't want to be a hypocrite. XD;
    That it is, that it is.
    Aizen did~
    *shrug* I like to reply to a lot of things Just my nosy bit showing out.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

You break it, I fix it. >]
    Haha..then ill jus have 2 keep breakin it...

Everyone:
    Arc is mines were long due for a lil match

Nice Sig everyone..i need to get me another...havent really had time but i plan on doing something about it tho
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Fweee I caused a civil war with my hyperness. I'm so awesome. Sorta. Not. ^^;;

Oh yeah, Purple is now Indigo. =P

You know, it's 4 vs 3 in favor of me... That doesn't even include me. XD Does this mean I can rule the universe? *shot* I know that makes no sense. =P

I feel oddly more hyper than normal right now but for some reason this post, while sounding hyper, doesn't seem to be quite as hyper as it normally is... Odd...

SOZ. I FIGURE DIS IZNT HYPER NUFF. NOW IT IZ. KKZ?

*shot*

Oh yeah. Watched the first episode of the Amagai arc last night. So I guess we don't need spoiler tags for that episode anymore? Since it was shown in English and all...

Amagai's voice is a bit bland if you ask me. Makoto's voice is good though. I can't wait to hear Ruri's voice though. (Will she have a British accent like many American dubs tend to give princesses??? =P I'd literally LOL if she did.)

...I find it amusing that this thread has become a civil war though. Not that that's a good thing, but... =P Go get 'em, people on my side!! XD XD XD

...I find it amusing that this thread has become a civil war though. Not that that's a good thing, but... =P Go get 'em, people on my side!! XD XD XD
    I don't find this amusing at all...

@Arc,Flash,Blue
    NO...just no...

Rotrum

Nobody is scared of your threat, in fact none of us sleep heavy enough for you too do all that, if you keep up harassing Lieutenants, *Grabs Sword* I'll personally see to it that your stopped.

@About Dub Voices
    They seemed alright to me.

Hweee~ It's my country's Independence Day, and also Jin's birthday on the same date

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN~ =D

...Where is he now, though? XD;

-Rant-
    This is my and Min's fight. Ifyou interfere I will cryogenically freeze you in your sleep, stab all of your internal organs, unfreeze your head, mutilate you, castrate you, and slowly freeze the parts of your body on the inside except for your head so you cna wathc as I fire you all off into a Star right when it is about to Supernova/explode and thne make metaphorical graves for you all just so I can dance, spit, and in other means vandalize and/or defile your graves before destroying them while Min watches.
    -End Rant-
    Ah well, since she herself felt proud of starting this war, I'll let you have her. *buys popcorn and coke and sits down* Joining, ILPy/Zam? =)

That was a funny story, btw. XD Where's me?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You have no childhood.

The main problems with doing that would be a) I need pretty much everyone's Arrancar forms. And b) I'll need to make up a plot or something.

That it is, that it is.
    Aizen did~
    It's not fair for you to say that; she might have had a different one with Sailormoon/Doraemon/Shin Chan. XD

So far, I have all the profiles on a Word document =] So all you'd need now would be a plot, which I'm sure you can easily devise.

...Aizen? Heck no. o.o My life is doomed D:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Haha..then ill jus have 2 keep breakin it...

Everyone:
    Arc is mines were long due for a lil match
    Meh, nvm, since rotrum wants min all to himself, I'm gonna eat popcorn and watch. Go ahead and break arms. =D

...Er, what?

Fweee I caused a civil war with my hyperness. I'm so awesome. Sorta. Not. ^^;;

You know, it's 4 vs 3 in favor of me... That doesn't even include me. XD Does this mean I can rule the universe? *shot* I know that makes no sense. =P

....Something tells me this person could be a future Dac... Except Dac was a narcissist, this one loves to see people fighting for her.... What's the suitable phrase now?

I don't find this amusing at all...

@Arc,Flash,Blue
    NO...just no...

Rotrum

Nobody is scared of your threat, in fact none of us sleep heavy enough for you too do all that, if you keep up harassing Lieutenants, *Grabs Sword* I'll personally see to it that your stopped.
    Nor do I. I find it annoying. =\

Well, I already told her. Keep annoying me and I swear, I will do it.

Let rotrum do whatever he wants *sigh* If you keep on going like this, the other person is going to get more... bloated. =P

...Speaking of rotrum, I found a new word today, which was... rostrum. XD

You have no childhood.
    Hey, the first anime I ever watched with any real interest was in fact Pokemon, shortly followed by Digimon/YuGiOh [I can't remember which was second] Didn't watch any for the decade and suddenly I was watching Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Bleach, Naruto and Ouran High School Host Club ... O.o

It's not fair for you to say that; she might have had a different one with Sailormoon/Doraemon/Shin Chan. XD
    I'll kill you while you sleep =] [I watched a couple of Cardcaptor Sakura I think >.<]

If you want a Mini Arrancar ... thingy picture, i'll need a VERY descriptive appreance from you [PMs preferably, if you're serious] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!!

Nor do I. I find it annoying. =\

Well, I already told her. Keep annoying me and I swear, I will do it.

Let rotrum do whatever he wants *sigh* If you keep on going like this, the other person is going to get more... bloated. =P
    Am I the only one that can manage to ignore the imaturity in this thread? Apparently so.

....Something tells me this person could be a future Dac... Except Dac was a narcissist, this one loves to see people fighting for her.... What's the suitable phrase now?
    I don't think Dac is anything like her, tbh, Dac was far more up his own *** about himself
    A Sadist?

Rotrum

Hypocrite. We all make threats, this IS the internet, it's not like we're suddenly going to go "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE" and promptly apparate there is it?

Calm down people, good gravy. >.>;

Meh, nvm, since rotrum wants min all to himself, I'm gonna eat popcorn and watch. Go ahead and break arms. =D
    Seconded.
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 30th August 2010 at 5:49 PM.

Page 81 of 247 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast