Page 83 of 248 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

ok getting this out of the way first. chapter may or may not come this week. i've got a cold and it will all depend on how i feel at the time.

Spoiler:- i'm finished with freaking Deicide:

Min: just shut up. you don't need a nickname. i don't have one and i'm just fine. in fact almost everyone but me has a nickname or shortening of their name (i.e. ILP, VB, NL, MC, etc.) i think it's just me, you, Rotrum and Arenak.

MC: after reading your zan here i noticed that if you and i fought, it would useless. we'd both be trying to cremate each other and negating each other's fire.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- Deicide XX:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Asuka....
    ...I now here by grant you that as your nickname.
    Like ILPy said, it's too cool. Can't be.

..You know, we called a hyper girl in our class 'vuvuzela'. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Anime 286:
    It does? Haven't watched that yet.

Spoiler:

Also, holiday has started 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 3rd September 2010 at 9:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ok getting this out of the way first. chapter may or may not come this week. i've got a cold and it will all depend on how i feel at the time.
    D8 I hope you get well seen.
        Spoiler:- i'm finished with freaking Deicide:
        Spoiler:

Min: just shut up. you don't need a nickname. i don't have one and i'm just fine. in fact almost everyone but me has a nickname or shortening of their name (i.e. ILP, VB, NL, MC, etc.) i think it's just me, you, Rotrum and Arenak.
    I can explain why that is 8D:
        Spoiler:

I don't know why I did that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Deicide XX:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ..You know, we called a hyper girl in our class 'vuvuzela'. Hmmm.
    Vuvuzuela? ...Yeah I think that might be a bit long.

Also, holiday has started 8D
    Mine's almost ended D8
    Only today, tomorrow, and the day after.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 4th September 2010 at 6:46 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

meh well i didnt really want a nickname anyway.

just... call me min. ok? =P
    (but if you *want* to you can call me asuka. just in case u want to. XD and i'm still adding that to my super long list of aliases and nicknames... i can write it out if ya want but i doubt anyone does. haha)
    besides i'm stubborn- i wont answer to nicknames you guys make for me. =P
        Spoiler:

ok um as i think i mentioned, i wont be on quite as much anymore since school's started but i'll get on as much as i can. lol

and yay for the next dub episode coming out tomorrow!! =D

hmm..... i havent been really reading peoples profiles.. can someone compile them somehwere? i'd like to read them. i dont even know who does or doesnt have one tho. XD

oh and uhh mine... i will make it... eventually. like i said school is started by now so i dont have much free time anymore but i'll do it when i can. ^^
    this year i have friday afternoons free so i can maybe think of stuff then......

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    besides i'm stubborn- i wont answer to nicknames you guys make for me. =P

..... i havent been really reading peoples profiles.. can someone compile them somehwere? i'd like to read them. i dont even know who does or doesnt have one tho. XD
    We're stubborn as well. You like it or not, once we found a suitable nickname for you, that will be THAT. =]

I don't have the shinigami profile. I would, if the link to everyone's profile is posted on their squad page, AND every squad has their squad page, but it's not like that. So far, IIRC, only 4 or 5 links can be found from all those pages. Yeah. And ILPy, whose squad page has links to the member's account profile page instead of the shinigami profiles, which is... weird. But then, he's a weirdo. 8D

I do have the Arrancar and zanpakto details though. And NL has the inner world description for everyone, I think.

Speaking of profiles, anyway,
    What is your Arrancar's theme song?
    Basically just the same thing we did for our shinigami self. Mine is this [Do not click if you are easily offended by homo things~ You have been warned. Nothing too explicit though]. which is 'All The Thing She Said', by t.A.T.u. It's just... a bit on the unstable side, which signifies my aspect. Well, yeah.

I don't have an arrancar form. Because I don't want one. =P But if I did, it'd be the same as my shinigami form. XD Which would be Houkiboshi and Tabidatsu Kimi he.

Well about the nickname thing... I don't even care anymore. I'm sorta too tired to care... I'm so tired lately...

But... I will probably stay up late tonight because the new Bleach episode is on tonight. Yay~ We'll finally hear Ruri-chan!!! <3

What is your Arrancar's theme song?

Lacrimosa by Globus It's a really haunting melody, but it also sounds like a war march. Perfectly suited to an Espada whose Aspect of Death is fear.

Speaking of profiles, I've updated mine with a backstory and my Arrancar Profile, as well as a distinct personality for my Arrancar self. Take a look, it's on the same page as my Bankai and Shikai.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Since no one would help me, I FINALLY decided to look for my own Fic and found my prologue on p.87. First Arc is gonna be the Human Chapter Arc (Cause humans deserve to have more airtime. Name based off Chapter Black Saga in YYH) And Second Arc is going to be the Arrancar Duo Arc, and Third Arc will finally go back to the Exile Arc Where there will be a hax illusionist that said they planned the last two arcs the entire time After that I'll either Conclude or continue it depending on whatever.

I..don't remember anyone's inner worlds or stuff and since i Feel that everyone will lose entire interest in my fic Imma make Inner World an altered place as well.

Spoiler:- Bleach Human Chapter: Chapter 1:

I typed this up without an internet connection so I lack stuff like Names of Zans and forms of them and stuffs. So yeah...the rest of you, hopefully, will get better Inner World Experiences then Kida and ILP. Kida has been taking alot of punishment in my fics and fillers so far..

If anyone wants to know exactly what Dac screwed with in the Zanpakutou, PM me.

EDIT: My Arrancar Theme song would be Special Illusion by Kokuryu Sachi. It's all about tricking people and illusions and death. Since my ressureccion is about mirages.

Also, observing Samurai Anime (Specifically Gintama and Rurouni Kenshin) I noticed that Mayuri's voice appears as an intergalactic Drug dealer in Gintama. (Iirc, since I have'nt wathced anime in forever)

And apparently Giotto in KHR is also Ulquiorra. However...I don't remember Ulquiorra's voice well.
    Last edited by rotrum; 5th September 2010 at 4:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I don't have the shinigami profile. I would, if the link to everyone's profile is posted on their squad page, AND every squad has their squad page, but it's not like that. So far, IIRC, only 4 or 5 links can be found from all those pages. Yeah. And ILPy, whose squad page has links to the member's account profile page instead of the shinigami profiles, which is... weird. But then, he's a weirdo. 8D
    That's because I'm going to redo my profile, and I have no clue what info Emp Gira has posted in the club.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Ok Chapter 5 is here finally >.< - it's a LONG chapter, I did consider splitting it into 2 parts, but I won't - 3250 words approx =]

Spoiler:- Chapter 5:

Jin, you just screwed up MY brain. Thanks. =/

(Yes I've stopped using my messed up nicknames... for now. LOL But the three who I knew before joining SPPF are keeping their nicknames. LOL)

I just made a playlist on my laptop. Consisting of all the Bleach openings. And I'm listening to it now. XD Gotta say, I love the full version of chAngE. Tis epic. XD (Took damn long enough to release though! XD)

Oh and I forget... Did I tell you guys I got the Bleach Official Bootleg Color Bleach Plus? I completely forgot if I told you guys or not. Sorry if I'm repeating myself!! ^^;;

Somehow I don't feel quite as hyper as I usually do... Well I am a high school senior now so I guess I should start to try and mature a little. XD Umm not sure if that's completely possible though. XD (Though I guess I'll have to if I plan to go to college, which I do.)

Anyway... About yesterday's Bleach episode (the dub)... Ruri's voice... It's a refined brat voice!!! Two words I never thought I'd combine in describing someone!!! XD There's just nothing like seeing Enryu's crazy sign language on the TV screen either. =P

Oh, and since it's been dubbed, I don't need spoilers for what I just said... right?

Oh yeah, and Kenryu's voice... It didn't make a huge impression on me, but it fit well enough. LOL

Anyway, I'm gonna go for now. I'll drop by again soon. ^_^

Until then~

hey guys. I'm here, just haven't been posting much. Haven't been feeling 100&#37; and all that.

Is the Amagai arc dubbed now? O.o yeah, if its dubbed spoilers can be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post

That... admittedly, it does give you something to think about, when you put it that way... Though, when Kubo screws up your mind, you'll end up screwing our minds in return. Hmm.

rotrum~ From the looks of it, interesting. I'll read more on that later.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Ok Chapter 5 is here finally >.< - it's a LONG chapter, I did consider splitting it into 2 parts, but I won't - 3250 words approx =]

Woah, you had time to write amid your pile of work? *envies*
    Anyway, that scene.. It meant     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    hey guys. I'm here, just haven't been posting much.
    HAI ED. 8D

Last edited by arceus03; 6th September 2010 at 6:32 PM.

I loved this chapter! I hope it stays this awesome.

Rotr: i liked your chapter but don't call me Kusa. I'll melt you Ice-Boy.

so i guess it's blatently obvious about what happened to the chapter. I will be writing it this weekend. Also i have the rest of the arc planned out pretty much from here. if i've calculated correctly the arc will end the first or second week of October. and bad news to you ILP, you don't get to learn Zakei's plan for two weeks. this week will cover Blue vs. Brak, Zam vs. Jen and Eon vs. Coba. As well as what Dac and MC have been doing and what's happening in SS at the present time.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

While it was quite long, the much smaller chunks made it MUCH more easy to digest.

(Yes I've stopped using my messed up nicknames... for now. LOL But the three who I knew before joining SPPF are keeping their nicknames. LOL)
    Eh, I'm still fine with my name.

I just made a playlist on my laptop. Consisting of all the Bleach openings. And I'm listening to it now. XD Gotta say, I love the full version of chAngE. Tis epic. XD (Took damn long enough to release though! XD)
    Oh, yeah, I liked chAngE.

Oh and I forget... Did I tell you guys I got the Bleach Official Bootleg Color Bleach Plus? I completely forgot if I told you guys or not. Sorry if I'm repeating myself!! ^^;;
    I don't think so XD What kind of stuff is in it?

Anyway... About yesterday's Bleach episode (the dub)... Ruri's voice... It's a refined brat voice!!! Two words I never thought I'd combine in describing someone!!! XD There's just nothing like seeing Enryu's crazy sign language on the TV screen either. =P
    Hmm... I'll need to here later.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    hey guys. I'm here, just haven't been posting much. Haven't been feeling 100&#37; and all that.
    D8

and bad news to you ILP, you don't get to learn Zakei's plan for two weeks. this week will cover Blue vs. Brak, Zam vs. Jen and Eon vs. Coba. As well as what Dac and MC have been doing and what's happening in SS at the present time.
    Oh well. You said something like, I can work it out by rereading the previous chapters? Maybe if I do that, I can post it before you explain it.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 6th September 2010 at 11:55 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

The Amagai arc is dubbed, but only two episodes have been shown so far. It's weekly though, so yeah... Um... I'll only post stuff from the just-aired episode or the ones before that anyway though. XD

Oh, and Color Bleach... You can find some info about it on the Bleach Wiki... It's basically an info book with character stats and stuff, as well as favorite foods and other trivia. There's an entrance exam for the academy in there too. XD

In addition, it contains some color manga which are little side stories, not unlike the ones between chapters in the tankobons. However, some of these relate to the Japan-only videogames. All of them tend to be a bit more structured than the ones between chapters though... Oh, and there's a reversable cover. One side is the regular cover and back cover, with the text "Bleach Official Bootleg Color Bleach Plus" on the cover. The inside flap has a message from Kubo-sensei. The ther side of the sleeve however, has the text "Monthly Seireitei Bulletin Special Edition" as the title... And instead of a message from Kubo-sensei, it's from Yamamoto-soutaichou... It should be noted that on that side, the price is in Kan (the currency in the soul society), whereas the default side lists the price as USA dollars, Canadian dollars, and British pound... Because it's the English edition. XD

It's quite interesting, and I suggest you buy it because there's a lot of cool info and content in there. And it's a nice collector item too. ^_^

Sorry for the kind of long wait.
    Here is chapter 1 of my Neo-Quincy Arc.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1:
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th October 2010 at 5:19 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:

Oh, yeah, I liked chAngE.
    The battle of the nerds - I mean brains have begun 8D

Same here, but I prefer Echoes more. ^^

In addition, it contains some color manga which are little side stories, not unlike the ones between chapters in the tankobons. However, some of these relate to the Japan-only videogames. All of them tend to be a bit more structured than the ones between chapters though... Oh, and there's a reversable cover. One side is the regular cover and back cover, with the text "Bleach Official Bootleg Color Bleach Plus" on the cover. The inside flap has a message from Kubo-sensei. The ther side of the sleeve however, has the text "Monthly Seireitei Bulletin Special Edition" as the title... And instead of a message from Kubo-sensei, it's from Yamamoto-soutaichou... It should be noted that on that side, the price is in Kan (the currency in the soul society), whereas the default side lists the price as USA dollars, Canadian dollars, and British pound... Because it's the English edition. XD
    Shoot. That sounds interesting. I've heard of the official bootleg, but as far as I know, there was only a Japanese version. *wants to buy it now* =\ Can I download buy it online?

Sorry for the kind of long wait.
    Here is chapter 1 of my Neo-Quincy Arc.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1:
    *scans credit* *no sign of me* Alright, I won't read it
    jk Will read them later, as per usual.

Zam - Looks like the filler is only for one episode, thanks goodness. ^^ Can't wait to move on with the plot; the next scenes are all going to look great animated. 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 7th September 2010 at 4:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I..don't remember anyone's inner worlds or stuff and since i Feel that everyone will lose entire interest in my fic Imma make Inner World an altered place as well.

I typed this up without an internet connection so I lack stuff like Names of Zans and forms of them and stuffs. So yeah...the rest of you, hopefully, will get better Inner World Experiences then Kida and ILP. Kida has been taking alot of punishment in my fics and fillers so far..
    Well you can just look at Kida's chapter below to know the basics of my Inner world.

I like your fic, it keeps me interested. I'm waiting to see where you take this zanpakuto upgrade idea to. I'll try to think of what I might want mine to be. But you might want to think of something too, as a back up. xD

For my age, make me appear anywhere in the early 20s to late 20s range.

Great chapter! I really like my scene.
    I'm a bad-*** xD
    Arc's inner world is pretty darn cool. *3*
    For a minute there, I thought Exp. 42 was gonna attack me.

Spoiler:- Anime 287:
    Last edited by Zameric; 8th September 2010 at 12:48 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Too many fanfics... and I'm running on empty for mine.

@Kida: Caught my reaction perfectly to a whiny evil reflection of myself: "Your inner world is too loud." "Well then, get the hell out, *******." xD

MC's reaction made me laugh. Oh sh*t indeed.

@Zameric: Nice, glad the actual arc is starting now.

Only one criticism. I would be glaring in annoyance at the rest of you for treating Blue's constant attacks on me as a game, but I don't accept help from others for any reason. It's just a personality flaw of mine :/

@Kusari:     Spoiler:- Zakei's plan:

Spoiler:
    Oh, that makes sense. I always seem to forget stuff like this.

Spoiler:
    Does it reallly matter? When I'm reading manga I barely glance at the chapter title and go straight to the chapter. Like, does anyone know which chapter "Split Under The Red Stalk" is?

Oh, and Arc, can I become part of squad 4?
    Arenak

@ Arenak
    I guess not. =P but it HAS been a while. XD
    and if you choose any squad other than 5, you shall not get cookies. =P YOO HAZ BEEN WARND

...ok um sorry bout that i had to get some stuff outta my system.

BTW Slowpoke (lol)... why is Senny's last name "Yamakiri"??? that's my personal alias last name. (Sei Yamakiri, as seen on my MSN address- AS YOU SHOULD KNOW. XD) whyyyy must you use that!!! it's just... distracting!!! ughhhhh
    (I mean it's your story and all but stillll I dunno if I can read that without bein' distracted. it's hard enough on this other forum where one user's name is the same as my DA name. D= soooo confusing!!!)

ANYWAY

Just watched the newest Japanese anime ep. it's a filler but I still have to use spoilers right? anyway...
        Spoiler:

hmm I have school tomorrow but I'm off the rest of the week after that. coz my school has off jewish holidays coz even tho its not a hebrew school, the elementary/middle school division uses classroom space in a cinagog. so both the elem/mid and high schools have to be open and closed the same days so.... i might be on thursday/friday but i might be asleep. just sayin'......

err anyway ummmm my classes seem kinda tough this year (precalc, physics, senior english, and economics/govt.) plus some extracurriculars like art, phys.ed., computer... but my point is that i might get TONS of homework so I just want you all to know that I will still try to get on a lot but I didn't do so well last year on my report card due to me posting a lot on other forums rather than doing work...... so I'm gonna try to cut back a bit. Just dont wonder where I am or something. =P I'll try to get on both here and PC at least 4-5 times a month but no promises. ^^

ILPy, you have 300+ posts here. =O
    Second was Zam, whose posts were 70 shorter than yours. Seriously, what did you post? XP

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
        Spoiler:- Anime:
    That she did, that she did. I lol'd when she changed the tone so easily. XD

INDEED. 8D

Well, now we know what caused Isane's bad dream waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the Soul Society arc.     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Does it reallly matter? When I'm reading manga I barely glance at the chapter title and go straight to the chapter. Like, does anyone know which chapter "Split Under The Red Stalk" is?
    Split... Under the Red Stalk? XD Doesn't know that one, which was it? I only remember Prelude for the Straying Stars (Momo, Izuru and Abarai's Academy memory) and Blooming Under a Cold Moon (which was about Hitsugaya's birthday, and it's got a pretty epic quote: )

Spoiler:

I LOVE that quote. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Oh, and Arc, can I become part of squad 4?
    AAAAAAAAAAAA *hyper mode* SURE! Why the heck not. 8DDD Sweet~
    Welcome to Squad 4. =D
    I'll give you the 5th Seat for now, fine? Then if you feel like you deserve more than that, you could always request for promotion

And oh, as promised *shoves a stash of cookies* Mostly chocolate chips, but a few butter ones I've been making lately. =]

Anyway, that aside, here *shoves a mountain of paperwork* Get started.
    ...Just kidding. You still haven't posted your Shinigami/Arrancar (if any) profile(s) yet, have you? When you have, I'll put them up on the Squad page. AND also, you'll get to answer the survey when you get promoted to a Lieutenant. =)

@ Arenak
    I guess not. =P but it HAS been a while. XD
    and if you choose any squad other than 5, you shall not get cookies. =P YOO HAZ BEEN WARND
    ...That's like saying 'You'll die of thirst in a lake'. ^^ Just so you know, missy, cookies are my things. Even the cookies from your Squad, they buy them from me. And that was an empty threat; I already gave her a stash of cookies. Freshly baked. 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 8th September 2010 at 1:00 PM.

Page 83 of 248 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast