Page 84 of 248 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #2076
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    AAAAAAAAAAAA *hyper mode* SURE! Why the heck not. 8DDD Sweet~
    Welcome to Squad 4. =D
    I'll give you the 5th Seat for now, fine? Then if you feel like you deserve more than that, you could always request for promotion

    And oh, as promised *shoves a stash of cookies* Mostly chocolate chips, but a few butter ones I've been making lately. =]
    Congradulations to Squad 4...now Blue has two people to harrass with fatal injuries.

        Spoiler:

  2. #2077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh, and Color Bleach... You can find some info about it on the Bleach Wiki... It's basically an info book with character stats and stuff, as well as favorite foods and other trivia. There's an entrance exam for the academy in there too. XD

    In addition, it contains some color manga which are little side stories, not unlike the ones between chapters in the tankobons. However, some of these relate to the Japan-only videogames. All of them tend to be a bit more structured than the ones between chapters though... Oh, and there's a reversable cover. One side is the regular cover and back cover, with the text "Bleach Official Bootleg Color Bleach Plus" on the cover. The inside flap has a message from Kubo-sensei. The ther side of the sleeve however, has the text "Monthly Seireitei Bulletin Special Edition" as the title... And instead of a message from Kubo-sensei, it's from Yamamoto-soutaichou... It should be noted that on that side, the price is in Kan (the currency in the soul society), whereas the default side lists the price as USA dollars, Canadian dollars, and British pound... Because it's the English edition. XD

    It's quite interesting, and I suggest you buy it because there's a lot of cool info and content in there. And it's a nice collector item too. ^_^
    Oh, wow, that's really cool. I want one now :3

        Spoiler:- Chapter 1:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    The battle of the nerds - I mean brains have begun 8D
    Yay~

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ILPy, you have 300+ posts here. =O
    Second was Zam, whose posts were 70 shorter than yours. Seriously, what did you post? XP
    XD
    Well, I was the second poster in the club, and I like to talk and answer every question even if they aren't directed at me because I'm nosy like that XP
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    AAAAAAAAAAAA *hyper mode* SURE! Why the heck not. 8DDD Sweet~
    Welcome to Squad 4. =D
    I'll give you the 5th Seat for now, fine? Then if you feel like you deserve more than that, you could always request for promotion
    8O
    Congrats on the new member! It's about time you got one.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 8th September 2010 at 7:14 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  3. #2078
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    BTW Slowpoke (lol)... why is Senny's last name "Yamakiri"??? that's my personal alias last name. (Sei Yamakiri, as seen on my MSN address- AS YOU SHOULD KNOW. XD) whyyyy must you use that!!! it's just... distracting!!! ughhhhh
    (I mean it's your story and all but stillll I dunno if I can read that without bein' distracted. it's hard enough on this other forum where one user's name is the same as my DA name. D= soooo confusing!!!)
    Well I picked Yamakiri for Senny because it meant mountain mist. I never noticed you used that too.
    I haven't set a name for you yet, so maybe I'll make you too cousins or something if I get lazy. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 1:
        Spoiler:



    Congrats to Squad 4 on the new member!



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #2079

    Default

    Nuuuuu You can't use Yamakiri!!!!! D=

    Why not use "Kiriyama" because it uses the same kanji and it's not confuzzling to meee XD

    Oh and Arc... I dont wanna argue but my cookies are made by me. =P I dont buy cheap Squad 4 cookies. XDDDDD

    ...but seriously slowpoke. CHANGE HIS NAME. D= I'm supposed to be from Rukon anyway so "cousins" wouldn't really work. =P Unless we died together or something but that's not really gonna fit into my profile. (You'll see what I mean...) Which BTW I don't have a FORMAL one but I'm gonna edit a SUMMARY of my character's past into this post. =P And a semiformal profile thingy. =P Will be reposted later when better edited.

    And "Sei Yamakiri" has been a name I have been using for YEARS. =PPPPPPPPPP

    edit:
    CHARACTER INFOZ
        Spoiler:


    ADDING MORE IN A MINUTE... BUT I AM SAVING FOR THE MOMENT COZ MY LAPTOP TENDS TO DIE A LOT. >.<
    PROFILE IS DONE. and it seems I wrote a lot more than I expected.... umm I'm gonna edit this even more later on at some point... though I do have to work on an English assignment due Monday. but I'll repost this when I edit things. But the main info will stay. XD

    edit again~

    oh and just so you know, the times I posted info before this, I knwo some things are different and some are the same. But this is the most up to date and therefore most accurate version of my profile. ^_^
    Last edited by minchan; 9th September 2010 at 4:05 AM.

  5. #2080

    Default

        Spoiler:- manga:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Ah, I see.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  6. #2081

    Default

    OMG I gotta read the manga~~ LOL I CANT BELIEVE IT SLIPPED MY MIND DAMMITTTTTTTt

    Anyway I have a subscription to an on demand thisng called Anime Network on Demand and they have this special show called Bento Beat Box which showcases various Japanese pop and rock music... and I just wanted to plug them coz one of the songs they featured is "Daidai" by Chatmonchy - that song was an ending song for Bleach a little while back... I think it was during the arrancar or hueco mundo arc... something around there I believe. XD

    anyway, just wanted to say that and imma go read chapter now. XD

    EDIT: MANGA
        Spoiler:


    edit again:

    umm I just read ILPEH's spoiler tag thingy
    my response to that (and yea i kno i should have responded before but mehhhh)
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by minchan; 10th September 2010 at 6:49 AM.

  7. #2082
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Here is the second chapter of my fanfic.
    I hope you guys like it.

        Spoiler:- Chapter 2:
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th January 2011 at 8:51 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  8. #2083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Anyway I have a subscription to an on demand thisng called Anime Network on Demand and they have this special show called Bento Beat Box which showcases various Japanese pop and rock music... and I just wanted to plug them coz one of the songs they featured is "Daidai" by Chatmonchy - that song was an ending song for Bleach a little while back... I think it was during the arrancar or hueco mundo arc... something around there I believe. XD
    Remind me to subscribe to them when I get sound back (and you WILL know when I get sound back).

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


        Spoiler:- Chapter 2:




    Oh, also, yeah, Eid Mubarak and all that jazz. *Hunts for Ed's candy*
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 10th September 2010 at 11:25 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  9. #2084

    Default

    im angry slowpoke. u stil stole my name. D=

    if u dont change that name... well this isnt a threat or anything, but i'll be too distracted to read your story. im not even exaggerating - i'm serious... i get like that... it's kinda... awkward. and i would like to read it... well w/e but i'm just letting you know my opinion and such... i do think the plot is interesting though..........

    oh and btw its not just your story. it's a lot of things..... i tend to have trouble reading or following (in general) anything that has my aliases in them, intended or otherwise, because it just makes me think too hard about things and such... yeah i know i'm kinda strange but it's how i am, sooo...........

    oh and ilpehhh it's not a youtube channel or anything. it's anime network on demand which is available on certain digital cable providers for a fee. (about 7 USD per month i think) well anyway it's still worth checking out anime network's website... just google them. they have an online player too, so..........

    anyway, later today i have an assignment to do so i wont be online too much later today. (like 5pm-7pm-ish eastern)......yeah just letting u kno. ^_^

  10. #2085
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 2:
    My replies are in bold.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    im angry slowpoke. u stil stole my name. D=

    if u dont change that name... well this isnt a threat or anything, but i'll be too distracted to read your story. im not even exaggerating - i'm serious... i get like that... it's kinda... awkward. and i would like to read it... well w/e but i'm just letting you know my opinion and such... i do think the plot is interesting though..........
    e.e It's not like I meant to use the same name on purpose. It just popped into my head back when I was making my Ryoko Redux Arc. Is it so bad being Senny's pretend counsin? xD



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  11. #2086

    Default

    Yeah it is. D=

    Because my character isn't supposed to have family.

    She's so carefree just because she doesn't have a family.

    Oh yeah, and I joined MC's Bleach club at GTS. XD

    Just figured I'd say that.

    And ugh I have a dentist appointment today, then I have to come home and do homework. So during the middle of the day, I won't be on much, probably. (11am-5pm eastern, approx.)

    Just so you know~~

    Ooh and ep3 of the Amagai arc is on tonight/tomorrow morning/whatever you wanna call it!! XD

    edit
    OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING
    slowpoke stole two things now!!! the club frm golde and my name from me. XD XD XD XD XD FAILLLLLLl

    ...*ahem*

    but stillll do something about the name. i can even help u think of a name if u need but stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by minchan; 11th September 2010 at 8:56 AM.

  12. #2087
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Yeah it is. D=

    Because my character isn't supposed to have family.

    She's so carefree just because she doesn't have a family.

    edit
    OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING
    slowpoke stole two things now!!! the club frm golde and my name from me. XD XD XD XD XD FAILLLLLLl

    ...*ahem*

    but stillll do something about the name. i can even help u think of a name if u need but stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Alright, I tried to be tolerant and understanding of you at first. But you just kept nagging and nagging. And then I saw the PM you sent, and that miffed me a little bit, but I was willing to move on and changed the name just to shut you up. But now this post is the last straw. Anyone here could tell you that I am one of the hardest captains to piss off, but you have done it, and you will feel my wrath.

    I did not steal your name or anything else!

    And now I'm going to go change Senny's last name back...and some other things.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  13. #2088
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Zameric; XD damn, you made me sound quite posh - Late for Lunch with Da.c ... can we have peppermint tea as well? 8D - My reaction to the Man Off contest at the end was perfect, not to mention my little spaz at Cameron >]

    im angry slowpoke. u stil stole my name. D=

    if u dont change that name... well this isnt a threat or anything, but i'll be too distracted to read your story. im not even exaggerating - i'm serious... i get like that... it's kinda... awkward. and i would like to read it... well w/e but i'm just letting you know my opinion and such... i do think the plot is interesting though..........
    Yeah it is. D=
    Because my character isn't supposed to have family.
    She's so carefree just because she doesn't have a family.
    Well, when you write YOUR fanfic you can be an orphan. It's Zameric's FanFic, he can do what ever he likes with it, it's called Artistic License.
    Please stop being so immature in future, it's really starting to grate me, and i'm one of the most tolerant members in this club. Thank you.

    Zameric, if I had been you, i would have kept the name, it's called Fan Fiction for a reason, but you have decided to take the moral high ground, so kudos to you =]

        Spoiler:- manga:


    I'm no off to make Pizza with my mother, toodles. =D

  14. #2089
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    chapter will come later today. my family shows up, stuff happens. yeah.

    and i've got a topic.
    Besides Soul Reaper/Arrancar/Vizard, what spiritual being would you want to be?
    Quincy. No doubt about it. Bows are badass. Energy bows are even more badass.

    I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Fire zanpakuto's are a bit overrated. so i have created a new zan i'm hoping to have approved.

        Spoiler:- new zan:


    ther it is.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  15. #2090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:


    I'm no off to make Pizza with my mother, toodles. =D
        Spoiler:


    Besides Soul Reaper/Arrancar/Vizard, what spiritual being would you want to be?
    Well, besides the ones in the topic, as well as Hollows, Bounts and Quincies (and Zanpakutou at a stretch), what else is left?


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Fire zanpakuto's are a bit overrated. so i have created a new zan i'm hoping to have approved.
    That's good. Too many Zans of one type gets boring.

        Spoiler:- new zan:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #2091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Alright, I tried to be tolerant and understanding of you at first. But you just kept nagging and nagging. And then I saw the PM you sent, and that miffed me a little bit, but I was willing to move on and changed the name just to shut you up. But now this post is the last straw. Anyone here could tell you that I am one of the hardest captains to piss off, but you have done it, and you will feel my wrath.

    I did not steal your name or anything else!

    And now I'm going to go change Senny's last name back...and some other things.
    oh come on geez

    i posted that before i got your replies. D=

    check the time stamp??

    ...seriously though. i was only half serious about the "stealing" part. =P
    take a joke? i mean come on. you know me. -.-;;

    @nl
    i understand what your saying but i'm just pointing out that *i think* he should have known that was my name because he has my msn which contains that name.

    ok but anyway i know i was a bit pushy and i'm sorry guys. ok?

    but regardless, i still think he should have checked the timestamp on the posts. -.-;;

    anyway do what you want with your fanfiction... but i am sorry, but i honestly cant read stuff that distracts me so much. ok? i'm not kidding about that at all. i'm kinda strange when it comes to that stuff but it's how i am.

    anyway i'm sorry for causing a commotion. i guess i'm just a bit too stubborn for my own good. =P (gotta work on that)

    well i just wanna request that you dont use my character too much in your fanfiction, please because i would at least like to reserve my right to have my character not be in certain works. i know you didnt put her in yet anyway but i'm just saying... i think it's fair enough to ask for MY character not to be used in YOUR fic. no offense. just... saying. and umm... if you WANT to use my character, you can, but just use the old design of "Min Kazami" then, ok?? if you want to use her at all.

    again i didn't mean to be rude or anything. i'm reallllly sorry for pushing you guys the wrong way.

    oh yeah and in response to the manga comments:
        Spoiler:


    Ok well umm I wanna bring it up again because not many people replied to what i said a while ago...

    I'm really bad at writing fanfictions on my own. See, I tend to have great plot ideas and whatnot but formatting and such is a really hard thing for me to do. This is why English is my weakest subject in school...

    Anyway my point is that I'd like to start a collaboration fic with some people. I'm NOT saying this due to the recent events just now, because I posted about this a while ago, and I wanted to do this for a while. Anyway, it's perfectly okay if you don't want to. But if you're at all interested, or even intrigued about the idea in itself, PLEASE send me a PM. thanks. ^^

    OMG I'm sorry guys, this post is getting so long... I started rambling again... oops~

    but i guess I'll stop typing for now... besides, bleach is on in less than half an hour. so i'll be watching that. Ruri~~ <3

    haha... later guys, and again, sorry for how i was acting...

  17. #2092
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...);11605650[SPOILER="new zan"

    After reading through it, it's not really an "illusion" type. Google defines illusion as: "an erroneous mental representation", which your Zanpakutou does not do (except for clones, more on them later).
    I had it more illusion based but it seemed too much like Ichinose's, just without the light.

    Which means what?
    to make a soft rustling sound

    You say that, is it just like "3 more of me appear for this one strike" or is it "3 more appear, our tactic is attacking from all sides"?
    If the latter, then I will Ninja Blue and say that clones are going to be pretty damn overpowered. In fights, all you have to do is pull a "YOU HIT MY CLONE LOL" and your opponent will be weakened, and you will be normal health.
    Unless there are some limitations (which you should edit for, if there are), then it will be too powerful. If they're like Naruto's Shadow Clones, or maybe your strength is split between the 4 of you?
    the clones are just like ones below. once they make physical contact or are hit physically they fade. so as soon as they make contact they disappear. they're basically to make the enemy think they're being stabbed from all sides when only I actually hit them.

    Shouldn't that have gone first?
    probably, but i don't prioritize.

    I think this is at least more acceptable (if not entirely), especially if there's a limit to how many you can make (like if it drains up some reiatsu, or there's a limited amount clones you can make, as I'm assuming that it's 3 at a time, and not 3 per release or something).
    it can be up to three but no more than three. because of the power needed to sustain the clones only six (ie. two sets of three) can be created during each release of the sword.

    Will this block physical hits, or can you still be hit by those?
    physical hits can still hurt, as well as energy hits i don't see coming.

    It's cool, and definitely more unique than a fire type. I like it, though I think perhaps being slightly more specific with your abilities would make it easier to understand.
    did i make it specific enough now.
    [/spoiler]
    here is the next chapter. in reviews could i ask you guys to tell me what you think of the title. TV-Tropes said chapter title, the weird ones like Satan From Orbit, would sound cool as band names. so i found sites that had odd band names and found one i liked. so yeah.

    also Flash Step is in this chapter. i don't have a profile to refer to so i just winged it for now. please correct me if i'm wrong.

    Min you're in it too but in your profile there was no hair color so again I winged it. i also used the same last name for Senny that Zam used so i went back and changed your's to Kazami like you said to.

    heads up: in this chapter Dauc flips the fuk out. and ILP and MC, don't say anything about what Dauc does to MC in this chapter.
    All this happens during Zoma and Kida's fight.

    Eon: if ILP asks for the translation of German phrases in this chapter, you have to give them.

        Spoiler:- Chapter 13: Baptism By Puncture Wound:


    remember Eon: german translations are your's.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  18. #2093
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Interesting zanpakuto, Kusari. I think if you just put some more description into it, it'll be a lot easier to understand. Otherwise it's fine to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    oh come on geez

    i posted that before i got your replies. D=

    check the time stamp??
    Yes, I read the PM before the post, but I knew about the PM before the post because of email notifications. But still, both were not needed, one would have sufficed.

    The rest of my replies will be in a PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  19. #2094

    Default

    yea i got ur pm n i sent a reply...

    umm yeahh... my character has dark brown hair so u were rite lol

    just think this way- its really dark brown n oft mistakn 4 black. XD

    uhh im sry for bad typing but my laptops rly bad n it died so im usin my wii. hrd 2 type with...

    err 2day i got2 finish homewrk so i mite not b on l8r.... but wen im on again, i wil be on a real comp. so i wnt b talkn in chatspk....... srry for that lol

    bai 4 now~

  20. #2095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I had it more illusion based but it seemed too much like Ichinose's, just without the light.
    Ah, okay. Well, with the clones being illusion-based, I guess it makes more sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    the clones are just like ones below. once they make physical contact or are hit physically they fade. so as soon as they make contact they disappear. they're basically to make the enemy think they're being stabbed from all sides when only I actually hit them.
    Hmm.... That's fine by me, I guess. Though Blue may or may not still have some complaints.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    it can be up to three but no more than three. because of the power needed to sustain the clones only six (ie. two sets of three) can be created during each release of the sword.
    Again, yeah, this is fine by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    did i make it specific enough now.
    Yup, looks good to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    here is the next chapter. in reviews could i ask you guys to tell me what you think of the title. TV-Tropes said chapter title, the weird ones like Satan From Orbit, would sound cool as band names. so i found sites that had odd band names and found one i liked. so yeah.
    They're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    heads up: in this chapter Dauc flips the fuk out. and ILP and MC, don't say anything about what Dauc does to MC in this chapter.
    I'll comment on it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    All this happens during Zoma and Kida's fight.
    A note, the way it was written suited and fit it, definitely. Very anime like, where you have small clips of scenes going on at the same time happening one after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Eon: if ILP asks for the translation of German phrases in this chapter, you have to give them.
    Which I do Why not just have them written at the end of the post?
        Spoiler:- Chapter 13: Baptism By Puncture Wound:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 12th September 2010 at 11:32 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #2096
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Just popping in, my final year of school has started so I'm pretty busy most of the time.

        Spoiler:- Spoiler_Manga:


    That's all for now,

    Ciao.

  22. #2097
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ah, okay. Well, with the clones being illusion-based, I guess it makes more sense.
    ok then.

    Hmm.... That's fine by me, I guess. Though Blue may or may not still have some complaints.
    i'll burn that bridge when i get to it.

    Again, yeah, this is fine by me.
    good.

    Yup, looks good to me.
    good

    They're right.
    Yep. and i've got 14 more.


    I'll comment on it anyway.
    [B]i knew you would.[B]

    A note, the way it was written suited and fit it, definitely. Very anime like, where you have small clips of scenes going on at the same time happening one after the other.
    plot device.

    Which I do Why not just have them written at in the post?
    just for you, i'll put them in.

        Spoiler:- Chapter 13: Baptism By Puncture Wound:
    And on a final closing note i will be announcing the titles of the chapters for the rest of this arc.

    14. The Legend of Danger and Solstice
    15. Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow
    16. A Life Spent Learning
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  23. #2098
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Apparently Aizen can evolve as many times as he likes >.>;

    nl
    i understand what your saying but i'm just pointing out that *i think* he should have known that was my name because he has my msn which contains that name.

    ok but anyway i know i was a bit pushy and i'm sorry guys. ok?
    Good Good =]

    Kusari; I'm so writing in your new Zanpaktou, it's so cool - Mist Clones 8D

        Spoiler:- Kusari Chapter 13:


    Just popping in, my final year of school has started so I'm pretty busy most of the time.
    Ain't it a b*tch?

  24. #2099
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Soooo how is everyone doint this weekend? lol Im really tired so im about to go to sleep..been up all nite so here is my present from me to you..hope you like

        Spoiler:- Profile:

    Well this is all I have for now if I have to edit then I will im really sleep now..i stayed up all nite jus to finish this so if some of it sounds weird or something then let me know I will fix it or make it better I take constructive criticism very well so hit me with all you’ve got
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 19th September 2010 at 12:42 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  25. #2100
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

        Spoiler:- Chapter 13: Baptism by Puncture Wound:


        Spoiler:- Deicide XXI:


    Final year of High School sucks, I can't wait to graduate.

    Oh, and hi guys xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



Page 84 of 248 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •