Page 86 of 248 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

@ Anyone who updated their Profile or Zanpaktou...

Could you please post or send me the link for your profiles and updated zanpaktou, espically if you fused them together in one post. The front page is missing vital changes as well as the Captain pages...

@Captains
    ...have you updated your Squad pages at all?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
    I think that we'll have to see until he fights and uses his power to understand. IF we can even understand the powers he'll use, that is.

...That name seemed familiar...
    NO WONDER. I thought about using it in my fic, once, for a character's zanpakto's ability. It translates to [Moonless Sky] (poetic usage).     Spoiler:

How do you think the Gotei 13 would react to our Gotei 13?
    I've answered this too many times Look at Blue's signature for my answer.
    ...Actually, that's just comparing our Gotei to the original Gotei. It didn't say how would they react to us.

Because we both have played chess matches against each other quite a lot. And you seem like the kind of person who would enjoy the reference with me.
    And... How does our fight remind you of that?
    Hahaha, I've never thought of that...
    Haha, idk. XD;
    Well, since Matsumoto's fight with Kira was also about something similar, Kira told her that 'that's not the weight of something that you can carry around and run'. (When he doubled Matsumoto's zanpakto's weight.)

*blank look*...
        Spoiler:

...That would suck. I prefer to see a bankai in battle. then only read the explanations. Reading only the explanations would... well... it wouldn't have the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    not half but some. and i've done the arrancar thing already. now it's soul reaper vs. soul reaper.

yeah it will. spur of the moment great idea here: some of you guys get to fight my insane family.
    Yeah, but the Arrancar are your OCs. Ah well. Whatever floats your boat. Could be good, I guess. Because I still have to see anyone's bankai in a fanfic...

True, though. So far, only Golde has written about his bankai in his fanfic (his OCs don't count), and Eon in his. IIRC.

I don't want to fight Akane. I like her.

on the side of good
    Myself
    Dac
    Eon
    Blue
    Arenak
    NL

on the side of evil
    Golde
    Rotrum
    MC
    Zam
    FS
    Min

This is what i have so far. the rest will be reveiled when i figure them out.
    So you still haven't got ILPy and me figured out. If you get us both on the same side, will we get to do some dissecting? Please? =D Be it on the bad or good side.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

Could you please post or send me the link for your profiles and updated zanpaktou, espically if you fused them together in one post. The front page is missing vital changes as well as the Captain pages...

@Captains
    I didn't fuse them together, neither did I update any, but they're all on my Squad Page, zanpakto, profiles and whatnot. If you're doing this for Golde's log, remember to remind him to place Arenak as my 5th seat, as well as her zanpakto link on the front page as well. Thanks

And yep, I have updated mine. And not that it needs update every so often, unless you have a new member/post a new profile. But yeah, mine is (hopefully) updated.

...Except the banner/layout. I might change them when I feel creative enough, but so far, it's staying put that way.
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th September 2010 at 11:10 AM.

on the side of good
    Myself
    Dac
    Eon
    Blue
    Arenak
    NL

on the side of evil
    Golde
    Rotrum
    MC
    Zam
    FS
    Min
    Hmm...
    Well, at first, I actually kind of expected NL and Da.C to be on opposite teams, just because it would be interesting to read, but oh well. Besides that, well, Golde's evil now 8O I wonder what that means for the Gotei 13.

And yeah, me and Arc. Looking at how they're numbered, we'll be on opposite teams, though you still have some Lieutenants who haven't been placed (which I assume will happen, since Min is on the evil side).

Will do.

@Captains
    Well, nothing's really changed... But I'll be adding my Zanpakutou when I'm finished revamping it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I think that we'll have to see until he fights and uses his power to understand. IF we can even understand the powers he'll use, that is.
    Oh, don't worry, someone will explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
        Spoiler:
    [spoiler]Visually it's darkness. But is it in explosion? Do they get teleported elsewhere? What?[/quote]

...Actually, that's just comparing our Gotei to the original Gotei. It didn't say how would they react to us.
    Bah, I've already said it before anyway XP

Well, since Matsumoto's fight with Kira was also about something similar, Kira told her that 'that's not the weight of something that you can carry around and run'. (When he doubled Matsumoto's zanpakto's weight.)
    At first, I didn't read the "zanpakuto's" in the last bit...

*blank look*...
        Spoiler:
    Yes.

...That would suck. I prefer to see a bankai in battle. then only read the explanations. Reading only the explanations would... well... it wouldn't have the same effect.
    *Shrug* Maybe he'll do some small chapters after.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Hmm...
    Well, at first, I actually kind of expected NL and Da.C to be on opposite teams, just because it would be interesting to read, but oh well. Besides that, well, Golde's evil now 8O I wonder what that means for the Gotei 13.

And yeah, me and Arc. Looking at how they're numbered, we'll be on opposite teams, though you still have some Lieutenants who haven't been placed (which I assume will happen, since Min is on the evil side).
    To be perfectly honest, that's a beta list. it may or may not change. Golde being evil doesn't hurt SS at all. you'll see once the arc starts. also i'm only writing in the people i have a profile for or that i could get one for very easily.

this is a list of the profiles NL sent me a while back.. if you have one i don't please pm it.
        Spoiler:- list:

so i got my internet back today. so tonight we will hear The Legend of Danger and Solstice.

now here's the layout for the chapter: Intro to new captain (in SS), Eon's fight, Blue's fight, ILP's fight, Zakei's plan.
    Last edited by kusari; 17th September 2010 at 11:12 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

hey guys. i hope this goes thru... im on my phone rite noow coz my internet connection is being a retard ..... yeah... umm sorry i wasnt really on this past week but i had school and stuff. that said, sorry but i might not be on for a little bit until my internet starts working again..... anyway umm i will try to drop in when i can. lol and i couldnt read all of peoples posts but i did notice kusari put me on the 'evil' side... i dont actually care. lol but as long as me and captain r both there then....... come to the dark side, we have partiez. lol sry i had to. ohh and btw i havent been able to watch bleach yet, or any aime online... but i will catch up soon... and umm i can read the manga on my wii.. maybe. it worked last time but i dunno if it will again. lol os yeah... and please, ilpeh, zam, or blue, plz pass this msg to the pc club... i have only certain amount of time to be online on my phone... thanks... i willl do my best to be more active again reallysoon! until then, later!

Arc: you don't have to fight Akane. she's on the same side as you.

New chappy. yay. everyone get happy. ILP, you wanted to know who the new captain is, you will soon. Arenak makes her first appearance here.

FYI: the new captain part is a bit long but please read it all.
    Zam and Jenk make an appearance, but it is incredibly short.

Spoiler:- Chapter 14: The Legend of Danger and Solstice:

There ya go. ILP you may have a problem with the way I explained the plan here but there will be a little more detail into it next chapter.
    Last edited by kusari; 19th September 2010 at 3:26 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Sorry i havent posted most of the week...maybe all week but thats cause ive been taking classes to get certified for military driving so i could get my military license...annnd i passed hooray for me XD..im jus trying to represent Serebii Bleach Club lol idk but anyway..

I meant to post this on wed.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Spoiler:- Anime:

O and i would like to let everyone know that after Wed. i will not be on for 3 weeks because i have to go on this FTX/field training thing and i will be in the field for three weeks...really sucks..no fone, computer, tv, PS3 *sniff* ima miss my baby and food that i want to eat but i have to deal with it..o well

O and one more thing Kusari that was a great chapter..but locks..i thought i said sumthin about this but can you pleeeeeease get rid of those for me pleeease i personally dont like long hair on me cause its annoying buuut love it on women..ummm disreguard that hahahahaha

One more thing if anyone on here have a ps3 and Call of Duty Warfare 2 Pm me or somethin so we can play...Blue has even played with me..and heard my voice lol jus putting it out there

Later everyone ttyl

Edit: ooo yeaaa i forgot..i jus caught myself up on FAIRY TAIL XD and it has really gotten good hmmm maybe a fairy tale club is due here if there isnt one already..i think ill go check
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 19th September 2010 at 12:36 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Yamamoto: He'd probably call us all Ryoka or give us an angered look
    Soifon: Might look at us as if she thought he were nothing special
    Gin: Look at us with his trade mark expression, maybe with an eye slightly opened...before Kida glomps him.
    Unohana: Might say hello with a warm smile on her face.
    Aizen: Aizen would look with a facade of interest while thinking ways to get us to see his shikai...before we all attack him >D
    Byakuya: Wouldn't look straight at us because he would think we are lower than him
    Komamura: Might be fixed on Kida and wondering if found a long lost cousin or something
    Shunsui: Would try to get us to have some sake with him
    Tosen: Would just stare into nothing quietly, waiting for a secret que from Aizen
    Hitsugya: Might be conversing with Rotrum
    Kenpachi: Would be too busy fighting with Blue
    Mayuri: Would be thinking of how to dissect us unless he gets into a sciency convo with Ant
    Ukitake: Would greet us while trying to give Ant, Blue, Rotrum and some of the younger Lieutenants some candy

yeah it will. spur of the moment great idea here: some of you guys get to fight my insane family.
    Might be fun, once I kick Jenk's arse.

@Captains
    Yes, I'm very good about keeping my squad's page up to date.
    Unless you weren't talking to me...

*blank look*...
        Spoiler:

True, though. So far, only Golde has written about his bankai in his fanfic (his OCs don't count), and Eon in his. IIRC.
        Spoiler:

You'll probably see quite a few bankai in my fanfic, eventually. ;p

@ Kusari & his fanfic
    Still waiting for when I beat Jenk xD
    What was that bit in chapter 13, about a high position member of the Kajiya family approving of the new captain?
    Plus, it's not like we're one of the four/five great noble families, idt
    The last half of chapter 14 was a bit hard to read, but I think I understand the gist of it.
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th September 2010 at 1:53 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    O and one more thing Kusari that was a great chapter..but locks..i thought i said sumthin about this but can you pleeeeeease get rid of those for me pleeease i personally dont like long hair on me cause its annoying buuut love it on women..ummm disreguard that hahahahaha
    ok. i won't use the word locks about your hair anymore. i even went back and fixed it in the chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

Might be fun, once I kick Jenk's arse.

@ Kusari & his fanfic
    Still waiting for when I beat Jenk xD
    What was that bit in chapter 13, about a high position member of the Kajiya family approving of the new captain?
    Plus, it's not like we're one of the four/five great noble families, idt
    The last half of chapter 14 was a bit hard to read, but I think I understand the gist of it.

Zam i'm telling you now. Zakei mortally wounds Jenk and you perform a mercy kill, because he saved you from those rocks.

The way I look at the families is: At the top you have the royal family. Under them are the four/five great noble families (kuchiki's). then under them are lesser noble families (hayashi, kajiya). there's my two cents.

Yamamoto: he would say something disapproving
    Soifon: look at us apatheticly
    Gin: glomped by NL, when we leave he'd say "Bye Bye"
    Unohana: say something about how awesome Arc's cookies are and give Blue one of her famous death glares
    Aizen: "I already know all about you"
    Byakuya: try to execute us all for not following the rules
    Komamura: he'd have so many questions for NL
    Shunsui: him, shuhei, rangiku, izuru, FS and i would go drinking
    Tosen: "Justice. Nuff said."
    Hitsugya: hide in his office or be a buzzkill
    Kenpachi: conflict with Blue
    Mayuri: disect Kida, science talk w/ ILP
    Ukitake: try to enjoy the time with us but have a TB attack and have to be taken out of the sun

Look no further than the

Spoiler:

Yes.
    That we'll see in the next chapter, I assume.

Ah, so he was talking about himself literally, then compared to Ichigo figuratively?

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    He should. XD But yeah,     Spoiler:

Arc: you don't have to fight Akane. she's on the same side as you.
    YAY! Do we get to be friends? ^_^

Sorry i havent posted most of the week...maybe all week but thats cause ive been taking classes to get certified for military driving so i could get my military license...annnd i passed hooray for me XD..im jus trying to represent Serebii Bleach Club lol idk but anyway..
    Woohoo. Congrats =D

Spoiler:

You'll probably see quite a few bankai in my fanfic, eventually. ;p
    You just screwed my mind... Ant said yes.

Looking forward for that

On a somewhat related note, my lecturer moved his book review presentation two weeks earlier (>.<) which is on OCTOBER 4th, so I probably wouldn't be online much after this... until October 4th. I still have to FINISH the book... And do the review.. And translate my certs... and see my principal... and oh, the reading assignment as well... AND the radio drama. sigh.

...Everyone seems to relate Komamura with NL. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th September 2010 at 12:36 PM.

Something tells me that this post will be rather long...
    To be perfectly honest, that's a beta list. it may or may not change. Golde being evil doesn't hurt SS at all. you'll see once the arc starts. also i'm only writing in the people i have a profile for or that i could get one for very easily.
    Ah, of course. An initial plan almost never gets used without changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    and please, ilpeh, zam, or blue, plz pass this msg to the pc club... i have only certain amount of time to be online on my phone... thanks...
    Sent.

There ya go. ILP you may have a problem with the way I explained the plan here but there will be a little more detail into it next chapter.
    Hmm, okay.

Awesome.

O and i would like to let everyone know that after Wed. i will not be on for 3 weeks because i have to go on this FTX/field training thing and i will be in the field for three weeks...really sucks..no fone, computer, tv, PS3 *sniff* ima miss my baby and food that i want to eat but i have to deal with it..o well
    That sucks.

Mayuri: Would be thinking of how to dissect us unless he gets into a sciency convo with Ant
    Ukitake: Would greet us while trying to give Ant, Blue, Rotrum and some of the younger Lieutenants some candy
    SCIENCE!
    And I'm sure Golde would just take all the candy XD

Ah, so he was talking about himself literally, then compared to Ichigo figuratively?
    No, he was talking about both himself and Ichigo figuratively. I was just explaining his comparison. A 3D shape cannot become a 4D shape, like how a 2D shape cannot become a 3D shape.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

You just screwed my mind... Ant said yes.
    I think it's cleared up now...

On a somewhat related note, my lecturer moved his book review presentation two weeks earlier (>.<) which is on OCTOBER 4th, so I probably wouldn't be online much after this... until October 4th. I still have to FINISH the book.
    Sucky life is sucky.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Something tells me that this post will be rather long...
    and it was

Ah, of course. An initial plan almost never gets used without changes.
    yeah. plust i still have to add Akane to a side for Arc's sake.

SCIENCE!
    And I'm sure Golde would just take all the candy XD
    No. Kiyone and Sentaro would put a stop to the candy theft.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- doubt it:

Sucky life is sucky.
    oh so sucky.
    Y'know on the subject of "How would they react", there are lieutenants that would react too.

Chojiro: Try to teach us Western culture, even thought most of us know it.
    Marechiyo: Blue would think because of his size that Omaeda was strong and attack him, then Omaeda would run away.
    Izuru: try to get NL to help fix squad 3
    Isane: she'd be quiet and shy. but then we'd trick Blue into wearing a kamaboko suit and she'd flip the hell out.
    Momo: she can't react, she keeps getting stabbed
    Renji: attempts to find a good sparring partner
    Tetsuzaemon: teach us all about being men
    Nanao: she'd berate us for giving Shunsui an oppertunity to get drunk
    Shuhei: he trys to get us to join the band he dreams of starting (i'd join because i can play guitar rather well, though i don't have one at the moment)
    Rangiku: DRINKING PARTY!!!!
    Yachiru: nicknames everybody
    Nemu: wouldn't talk until commanded by Mayuri
    Kiyone/Sentaro: overprotectiveness of Jushiro

Look no further than the

@Captains
    Im sure i was one he was talking to..and no i havent did this..and you know wats funny..
    I was lookin at the front page yesterday and i saw that i was one of the only ones and i said to myself...when was this dont because i dont remember anyway of this..but i am working on it as we speak
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Zam i'm telling you now. Zakei mortally wounds Jenk and you perform a mercy kill, because he saved you from those rocks.

The way I look at the families is: At the top you have the royal family. Under them are the four/five great noble families (kuchiki's). then under them are lesser noble families (hayashi, kajiya). there's my two cents.
    Dang it Kusari, why do you have to throw out spoilers like that?!

Well I was kind of asking who the high up Kajiya member was. ;p
    But don't tell me now if it'll spoil anything.

My next chapter should be up soon, just waiting for a few things.

No, he was talking about both himself and Ichigo figuratively. I was just explaining his comparison. A 3D shape cannot become a 4D shape, like how a 2D shape cannot become a 3D shape.

Spoiler:

Sucky life is sucky.
    Ah, okay..

That's exactly the matter, it's rumored. XP

But I love my life! D8
    On the topic of that, though, he moved the date a week later than October 4th, so, yeah. *must finish book soon though*

Anyway, totally OT, my avatar = my new favorite Pokemon. I love its stats.

Yachiru: nicknames everybody
    ...I wonder what she'd nickname ME. XP
    probably cookie guy
    Which brings about a new topic;

What do you think Yachiru will most probably nickname you?

Zam - Looking forward for that ^^
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th September 2010 at 4:28 PM.

What would Yachiru nickname you?

Unfortunately, probably something deragatory like Gloomy Guy -_-

I already know Kida would end up being Wolfy-chan xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- reply to kusari:

Anyway, totally OT, my avatar = my new favorite Pokemon. I love its stats.
    Its stats? 70/55/95/95/110/65? They're pretty average, I guess.

Well, if I'm "ILP" probably Ilpy/Ilpeh. If I'm Ryuu (and will probably have a name based on my character) it would probably be "Dorky" or something. Idk.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 20th September 2010 at 11:28 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- reply to kusari:

Its stats? 70/55/95/95/110/65? They're pretty average, I guess.

Well, if I'm "ILP" probably Ilpy/Ilpeh. If I'm Ryuu (and will probably have a name based on my character) it would probably be "Dorky" or something. Idk.
    there it is

Look no further than the

Hey guys. Sorry I've been on and off for a while... Homework and computer troubles pile up.

To answer the Yachiru nickname question... I dunno. Probably something to do with hyperness or candy. =P

SO... umm I'm... 2 episodes behind... Yeah... I'll catch up... eventually. XD

Oh yeah... and if you wanna keep in touch when I'm not as active, PM me... I'll give you my cell number and you can text me. (but don't call)
    If you guys want. ^^

So yeah... I'll try to get on again this month.

Laterz~~ Min <3

Spoiler:- Manga 421:

And I promise that my next chapter will be up by tomorrow night (for me). I'm just waiting on something.
    Last edited by Zameric; 23rd September 2010 at 2:52 AM.

w00t manga~
        Spoiler:

Manga

Spoiler:

Alright, here is chapter 3 of my fanfic. I hope you all enjoy it.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

w00t manga~
        Spoiler:
    Pretty much. :/

Manga

Spoiler:
    Yeah he is~...
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th September 2010 at 4:15 AM.

sorry I haven't posted in over a week, school controls all forms of fun, anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    @Arenak: your part of squad 4? haha, congratulations! It's hard for Arc being the only one who heals me..since i ussualy have to come on a daily basis..8 times a day.
    heh heh, great...

[B]on the side of good
    Myself
    Dac
    Eon
    Blue
    Arenak
    NL

on the side of evil
    Golde
    Rotrum
    MC
    Zam
    FS
    Min

This is what i have so far. the rest will be reveiled when i figure them out.
    yeah I'm on the good side. But where ARC and ILP? Though it would be pretty funny if Arc was on the evil side, like with that cartoon on t-shirts 'come to the dark side, we have cookies.'

Arenak makes her first appearance here.
    Yes, first time in someone's fanfic. And kusari depicted me really well too.

Spoiler:- manga 421:

Who Are the Three People in This Club You Would Want to Fight the most?
    Uh..I guess MC, Kusari, and Min (curiosity out of how such a hyper person fights), though I don't really think about fighting people here that much. Aren't I not supposed as 5th seat of the 4th squad? or something like that...

Probably both Gotei 13s would be destroyed by blue and zaraki, and Yammamoto would despise the majority of us.

I don't know, bookworm girl?
    Last edited by Arenak; 25th September 2010 at 5:03 PM.
    Arenak

Page 86 of 248 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast