Page 9 of 248 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    God, I swear I have been SO. DANG. BUSY these past few days. Except my speech, I got all my schoolwork done...so I should be on more.

    I can't wait for the Grimmjow fight this weekend~ This is like, a Bleach milestone. I'm just kinda mad about the arc RIGHT AFTER IT... >>

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Well guys, it's my birthday. I see it's not met with as much enthusiasm as last year. XP

    Gonna get me some bleach stuff today though. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I can't wait for the Grimmjow fight this weekend~ This is like, a Bleach milestone. I'm just kinda mad about the arc RIGHT AFTER IT... >>
    You have a problem with the Amagai arc, Golde? D:
    Maddy has left the building.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    VOLCANO BAKEMEAT
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Well well, Zachiru

    'bout goddamn time ain't it

    How's everyone been doing?









    P.S: That's a Haiku.
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @RG wow....
    You FINALLY JOINED.
    ...and I thought Luppi was late....
    Favorite Bleach Move?
    ...Guess mine....

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I can't wait for the Grimmjow fight this weekend~ This is like, a Bleach milestone. I'm just kinda mad about the arc RIGHT AFTER IT... >>
    Golde, I'm going to call you out on something, Head Captain status be dammed.
    How in the name of all that is sacred and holy can you hate the Amagai arc? The fact that they leave Hueco Mundo and fight some random dude in the middle of a war is a bit stupid, I agree. But the arc itself is pure win.

    @Kitty: Happy Birthday!

    @Red Globe: I'm a newb here, but welcome.

    @MC15: My favorite move is Desgaron (I think that's how it's spelled)
    For you I'm guessing Yamamoto's Blazing Fortress(however you say it in japanese).
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    VOLCANO BAKEMEAT
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
        Spoiler:- lolwhut:
        Spoiler:- thar is no h in lolwut:
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Just like to say - Gin is so gonna win the Best Anime Antagonist Character ... XD

    Evil Characters FTW - especially if they're foxy ^_~

    HAPPEH BIRTHDAY DARTH KITTY~~

    Favorite Bleach Move?

    Urahar's move when he dug Benhime into the ground, shifted his weight, flipped up twisted on the hilt and delivered a round house kick to Ichigo - that was epic.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Golde, I'm going to call you out on something, Head Captain status be dammed.
    How in the name of all that is sacred and holy can you hate the Amagai arc? The fact that they leave Hueco Mundo and fight some random dude in the middle of a war is a bit stupid, I agree. But the arc itself is pure win.
    I've never seen the Amagai arc. I just hate how they just cut out for however many seasons to go do that thing when we have this awesome sequence of fighting that would be so win without cutouts.

    Same reason I resent the zanpakutou arc.

    DK HAPPY FUDG|NG B|RTHDAY! HOPE YOU GET EVERYTH|NG EVER

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    zachiru!

    ill post my zan later scince im too lazy to go back and find it
    so far in (dubbed) bleach the coolest thing that caught my eye was     Spoiler:- uh kinda spoiler:
    ....... not so sure if that woud be considered a spoiler.
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  10. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Welcome back RedGlobe and mario_fan. Your sig disturbs me RG. XD

    Favorite Bleach Move?
    Chad's La Muerte is my favorite attack/move! He created a GIANT freaking skull shape in the wall!
    A very close second Momo's combo attack on Hallibel's fraccion. That was pretty impresive for her to pull that off so well.

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    ill post my zan later scince im too lazy to go back and find it
    You are supposed to join a squad before you post your zanpakuto.
    Last edited by Zameric; 12th November 2009 at 1:36 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    176

    Default

    @Everyone who said happy birthday
    Thanks guys! X3

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    so far in (dubbed) bleach the coolest thing that caught my eye was     Spoiler:- uh kinda spoiler:
    *Szayel

    And yeah. It was cooler in the manga though. o.o Case in point.

    Favorite Bleach Move?
    Gabriel, fvck yes. 8D
    Maddy has left the building.

  12. #212

    Default

    It ate my post DX

    @RG- Welcome back! ...That's not a Haiku...

    Favourite Bleach Move?

    I really don't know >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    zachiru!
    Welcome to the Bleach Club II! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you feel like nicknaming me XP.

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    ill post my zan later scince im too lazy to go back and find it
    so far in (dubbed) bleach the coolest thing that caught my eye was     Spoiler:- uh kinda spoiler:
    ....... not so sure if that woud be considered a spoiler.
    1. Like Zam said, first join, then Zan.
    2. Spoilers, in this club, are anything that hasn't been shown in America. Also, if you decide to read the manga or watch the anime, you should have some way of telling us which is which.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  13. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- manga382:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Favourite Bleach Move?

    Dead heat between Cero (just the Cero in general; maybe it's because zero is the number of badasses) and La Muerte. I mean, the thing leaves a skull-shaped crack in the wall. That is just cool.

    Oh, and happy belated birthday to Darth Kitty, fellow lover of the dub and Bount arc.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

        Spoiler:- new chapter:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  16. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    maybe it's because zero is the number of badasses
    Zero is the most badass number ever. It's a shame it's wasted on     Spoiler:


    It's a shame there won't be any manga next week D8.

        Spoiler:


    Edit: Eon, within the same minute? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- new chapter:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- new chapter:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 12th November 2009 at 10:14 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Edit: Eon, within the same minute? XD
    You expected anything else?

        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- -:


        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- -:


        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- -:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  18. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Oh, and happy belated birthday to Darth Kitty, fellow lover of the dub and Bount Amagai arc.
    Fix'd. *hates the bount arc* e.e Thanks I guess.

        Spoiler:- 382:
    Maddy has left the building.

  19. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You expected anything else?
    Oh, about 4 or 5 hours XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- -:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- -:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- -:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga-382:

    ILP...Take a LONG vacation...for...I don't know....6 months!!!!

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Daten City
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
        Spoiler:- thar is no h in lolwut:
        Spoiler:- hm:

    true original diva

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:


    Edit: Eon, within the same minute? XD

        Spoiler:


        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- reply to 1st spoiler:

        Spoiler:- reply to 2nd spoiler:

        Spoiler:- reply to 3rd spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kitty View Post
    Fix'd. *hates the bount arc* e.e Thanks I guess.

        Spoiler:- 382:
    Haha poor DK. xD
    I'll try to explain it to you in WLM if ya want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga-382:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
        Spoiler:- hm:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th November 2009 at 1:54 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  23. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ILP...Take a LONG vacation...for...I don't know....6 months!!!!
    Fine, but you have to pay for it all XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- reply to 1st spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- reply to 2nd spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Haha poor DK. xD
    I'll try to explain it to you in WLM if ya want.
    Bwuahaha, I already did XP
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  24. #224
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Which squad in the anime/manga would you want to be apart of?(and you can't be captain)
    Well If they would allow me, Squad 11. Other than that idk, maybe Squad 8 or 9.
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th November 2009 at 2:17 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    126

    Default

    can i join zachiru ?
    Last edited by Sharingan; 14th November 2009 at 7:27 AM.

Page 9 of 248 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •