Page 91 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 6152

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    After watching the TV show Supernatural, I have what I think is a great idea for another Bleach fanfic.
    Oh really? I'm interested in hearing what it is... *Supernatural fan*
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Well you guys...i am officially tired of the army lol..my back hurts really bad...theres more i would like to complain about but it wont make a difference so i guess ill jus suck it up and get a massage..
    @MC you owe me a fight dont you??? ill be waiting
    So... You're complaining about how tired and sore you are, then you pick a fight with MC?
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ...Radio drama to finish. XD And campaign. And 2 tests next week. AND final exam November 1st. Oh yeah, TOEFL test end of October. XD
    Urgh, I'm feeling stressed at hearing that. Though on Monday, I do have 3 big tests on Monday, a competition against a semi-rival school, and a few more tests along next week. Minor compared to you, yes, but still plenty of work.

...How many more days 'till manga?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Ok, here is the revised Chapter 3. I hope you guys like this better now.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Oh geez. @ ILP's comment @ Captain... XD XD XD

Sorry that was too much... But yeah... Doesn't make much sense, ne??

I am posting here... While I should be doing homework. But I feel kinda bad that I haven't been too active lately... But school IS important, so... (I can't believe I just admitted that... The world must be ending...)

Anywho... Hiatus sucks, I'm bored as I'll ever be... Been keepin' myself busy with other stuff, but waiting still sucks. Without my number one manga I'm nothing... XD

And about my OC cosplay... I doubt people would guess a real character, because I don't think anyone has a top-ponytail like I would have. XD I might upload a pic sometime soon... Sorry it's taking so long to do that since I know I mentioned it before. LOL Been busy and stuff. XD

OMG, I can't believe i didn't tell you guys XD - I may not be going as a Bleach char this October London MCM, but my best mate is going as Nel, and guess who made her skull helmet? Yes, indeed, yours truley *bows* [Minny's piccy's reminded me XD] I GOT THE TEXT BTW!

I managed to weedle it into my Art Coursework XD, I am getting exceedingly good at worming some of my more favourite things into actual work. *cough*VampireSquid*cough* - I've managed to introduce it into my chapter on "Death", so a skull helmet, but it means i have to do studies of animal skeletons 83, with halloween approaching, I couldn't have timed it better if i had tried. I got a B+ on my Half way marking for my Art Coursework, incidently [3 off an A >.<]

Spoiler:- Skull Thingy:

This hyper post was caused by excessive amount of "The Magic Roundabout Theme" sung by Kylie Minogue 8D

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    OMG, I can't believe i didn't tell you guys XD - I may not be going as a Bleach char this October London MCM, but my best mate is going as Nel, and guess who made her skull helmet? Yes, indeed, yours truley *bows* [Minny's piccy's reminded me XD] I GOT THE TEXT BTW! XD
    Nel, awesome 8D
    And good, I was going to keep pestering you Deja Vu

I managed the weedle it into my Art Coursework XD, I am getting exceedingly good at worming some of my more favourite things into actual work. *cough*VampireSquid*cough* - I've managed to introduce it into my chapter on "Death", so a skull helmet, but it means i have to do studies of animal skeletons 83, with halloween approaching, I couldn't have timed it better if i had tried. I got a B+ on my Half way marking for my Art Coursework, incidently [3 off an A >.<]
    That's a good idea I wonder if I can start doing that... And 3 marks off, that sucks.
        Spoiler:- Skull Thingy:
    Wow.

Urgh, Bleach is off this week too, right? T.T
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Nel, awesome 8D
    And good, I was going to keep pestering you Deja Vu

That's a good idea I wonder if I can start doing that... And 3 marks off, that sucks.

Wow.

Urgh, Bleach is off this week too, right? T.T
    redundant text was redundant *head desk*

It's really useful, you should try it, makes things so much more fun =]

Thankyou!

Yeah i think so, it was a two week Hiatus right?

GRAHH NL I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AT ART AS YOU. -.-;;

I mean really. The mask... The Pokemon badges... GRAHH

Yahh I'm kinda hyper-ish... and my english paper is due tomorrow and its not done yet urrgghhhh

But seriously, nice mask. Your friend's cosplay will be awesome... TAKE PICS. RAWRRRR
    I mean come on... I DID. I TOOK PICS OF A WHOLE PHOTOSHOOT FOR YOU GUYZ. LOL (Well I had someone else TAKE them but I ORGANIZED the whole thing, and it's on MY camera. XD)

Spoiler:- Anime 293:

If it ever comes to the point where writing a chapter is a chore, take a break. I'm 100% certain that no one will mind no chapter for a few weeks if you can't do it.
    it's not that it's a chore, it's just that i always set time aside for writing and then i end up having something interfere with that time.

not much else to say. except Zam, i really want to see what you have in mind. *is also a Supernatural fan*

this friday is the one year anniversery of the Bleach Club 2. so let's hope we stay up until then.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Dead club is dead

ANYWAY. Just got around to watching the latest 2 episodes of anime.
        Spoiler:

Dead club is dead
    like four days dead.

ANYWAY. Just got around to watching the latest 2 episodes of anime.
        Spoiler:
    Happy Birthday, Bleach Club 2. You have survived one full year of very odd incidents.

And in fic related news: the epilouge chapter has been canceled. i typed it up, then realized it wasn't very fitting. so since i had a week off last week, the next arc will begin today. this week's chapter will start with a short epilouge to lead into the next arc.

NOTICE: There i won't be active at all next week. i will be out of town Monday-Thursday and will be spending Friday-Sunday finishing all the school work i'll miss.

so yeah.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

For the first anniversary, I'll write something, since my next chapter is no where near done; I'll improvise.

Spoiler:- Happy birthday, Bleach Club Jr.~!:

To be continued, since I'm being interrupted.

EDIT: It's finished now. Finished the 6:00 and 6:30 segments, Dauc's Present making, and I gave Senny a couple lines now. Go read it again!
    Last edited by rotrum; 24th October 2010 at 4:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Here is the long awaited fourth chapter of my fanfic. sorry xD
    I really hope you enjoy it. I know I enjoyed writing it.
    I'm pretty sure more villains are going to be introduced next chapter.

Spoiler:- Chapter 4:

@ Kusari
    I finished the first arc of your fanfic. I really enjoyed it. Even though I had a hard time remember which villain was who, but that's my fault. xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th October 2010 at 1:28 AM.

so we begin anew. a new arc. a new threat. new allies and new enemies. this chapter is mainly setup for fights next chapter. and as said before my friend is introduced this chapter. he worked hard to create this character that i am writing in for him.

also there is something here that doesn't gel with how Aizen's plan ended because i'm just playing off of the ending i had in my head before we knew about the real ending.

and Flash makes his perverted comment.

Spoiler:- Chapter #1: Lost Tragedy In December Snow:

so yeah. i hope you guys like it.

Look no further than the

If this is how dead the club is when there's a hiatus... I fear for when Bleach ends.

Boy, I'm tired.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Happy Birthday, Bleach Club 2. You have survived one full year of very odd incidents.
    Oooh, it's the second club's anniversary? Ah well, long live Bleach Club. =]

...tbh, I lost track of what happened in your last arc. And the word copy that I saved got distorted somehow so I only have the copy from chapter 14 upwards. Someone care to summarize it for me? *looks at ILPy intently*
    ...Sorry. :P

Rotrum That was funny XD Continue that, please. Donut cookies. Broke MC. VB and the frying pan. Penguin ILPy was the best though XDD AND In The End ftw~!

ILPy Me neither. XP

If this is how dead the club is when there's a hiatus... I fear for when Bleach ends.
    we all do ILP. maybe Kubo will start anew with a different protagonist.

comments in bold. ok. so we have Ethan, Sophia, Cole and Clown. which one is my friend?

Look no further than the

My replies are in bold.

@ Rotrum
    I really like your Bleach Club birthday story thing.
    Especially the MC flashback. xD

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    For the first anniversary, I'll write something, since my next chapter is no where near done; I'll improvise.

To be continued, since I'm being interrupted.

EDIT: It's finished now. Finished the 6:00 and 6:30 segments, Dauc's Present making, and I gave Senny a couple lines now. Go read it again!
    HAHAHA man...Rotrum i love it...but you did forget get one drink that is like the most important...and thats hennessy lol because you need that to make incredible hulks..but annnyyywayy didnt mean to influence the young ones we have in the crowd XD but it was very funny

Before i forget..happy Birthday Bleach Club i think i was here around october last year..or was it november..hmm but also..

I apologize for my inactivity..seems like i have good ol pneumonia, yea yea i kno. I have the army to thank for this from running in the rain in only long sleeve shirt and SHORTS, note that its cold. So yea ive jus been resting and playing Naruto ninja storm 2 wish i could play any of you if you had the game??!! well im off gotta wash clothes lol forgot to do that yesterday
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

@Rotrum - XD Unidentified Flying Frying Pan =3 ... I actually takes a lot to get me drunk, it must be REALLY strong.

Thought of a new topic after reading Zamerics Fic.

What would your Squads motto be in this Bleach-Club Universe?

"Dont' believe in Violence, except for self Defense"

Kudos to anyone who knows where this is from and who said it XD

...tbh, I lost track of what happened in your last arc. And the word copy that I saved got distorted somehow so I only have the copy from chapter 14 upwards. Someone care to summarize it for me? *looks at ILPy intently*
    Hey, I suck at summarising.

in a way. and thank you for making it seem like i'm only good to make you better.
    You're welcome
    And I only quoted that one because all the others would have been very generic, short "yes" or "lol" answers.

so we have Ethan, Sophia, Cole and Clown. which one is my friend?
    Hmm... I'm gonna go with Sophia, for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    In case you didn't notice, I decide to just skip that scene to move forward a little fast in this chapter. I might include it in a future chapter or as a deleted scene after the arc ends. That is if anyone wants me too.
    I don't really mind too much.

And since Rotrum updated, I'll review the bits I didn't last time.

Ah, that was good.

What would your Squad's motto be in this Bleach-Club Universe?
    I'll probably go with the cliche'd "Knowledge is Power", because I'm too lazy to think of anything better.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Chapter 9:

Burn all your fears and despair, Blaze through all your limits and never let your dreams die out. Raze all your doubts and raise your self to shine, let your Soul Blaze gloriously, leaving the land melted with your legacy.

Spoiler:- Chapter 9:

Reminds me why I review every story?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

^Because you're cool like that.

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.

If anyone knows who said this quote, I'll be very surprised.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

From a short look at quotes, I'd probably use one of these two...

Punishment is justice for the unjust - Saint Augustine

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.

If anyone knows who said this quote, I'll be very surprised.
    I found similar quotes by John Wayne, Robert Anthony, and Dan Rather.
    But I don't know who that quote is from.
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th October 2010 at 5:26 AM.

Page 91 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast