Page 93 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Manga:

Hello everyone..So sorry from inactivity which shouldnt be a surprise but i've been so busy lately i havent really even been on my computer but i have been playing Assassins Creed II lol but yea the army has been kicking my butt with all the work i've been doing lately and tomorrow is gonna be just as bad.

I will be on this Weekend hopefully Assassins Creed has been gluing me to the game for hours...but i told myself i would calm down cause i couldnt go to sleep yesterday cause it was all i was thinking about plus i had dreams about it :-)

Also

HAPPY BELATED 18TH B-DAY KUSARI I HOPE U ENJOYED IT..U KNO TURNING 18 JOINING THE RANKS OF FREEDOM AND ADULTHOOD LOL
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 5th November 2010 at 12:40 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Anime:

...this place keeps dying....

Why do you watch/read Bleach?

....*Thinks*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...this place keeps dying....
    College/Uni/School sucks. Apply to whoever is less active than they would like to be. Which reminds me, Minchan told me and Zam:
    It's school and computer problems and college preparation and life again... Sorry I haven't been around either club lately. Or MSN for that matter... A lot of things piled up lately. I'll try to get back to posting more often, but if anyone asks, it's just my crazy life keeping me away. D=

I'll probably be more active in 2011 since college applications are pretty much due before then. =D
    Why do you watch/read Bleach?
    My sister told me that it was funny and action-y, and when I start watching something I really don't like not finishing it. But I DO enjoy it.

Edit: Manga's out
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 10th November 2010 at 10:54 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

So
    @Topic
    I read and watch bleach because i like shows with action in them alot with blood n gore idk bleach caught my eye when i watched a jap. episode of him going bankai and fighting Byakuya every since then i've loved it
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Unagi XD

Topic~
    Cause the bankai are awesome! :P
    Well, yeah, that's what probably motivates me to keep on reading Bleach, because I want to see the other bankai that haven't been revealed yet. ^^

I need to catch up on the anime though. Somehow, I just don't feel like watching it =\

On a totally unrelated note to Bleach whatsoever, I began playing HG again. XP Continuing, more like.

Spoiler:- manga:

...How long have I been dead?
    Well, I'm probably gonna be dead for longer anyway...

Also, because of my recent inactivity and loss of interest in the manga itself, it would probably be a good idea for me to resign from my post as the club ninja 2nd Squad captain. Maybe pass it along to someone more active.
    Real life is catching up to me and is proving to be more fun than whatever Kubo is feeding us.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    ...How long have I been dead?
    Well, I'm probably gonna be dead for longer anyway...

Also, because of my recent inactivity and loss of interest in the manga itself, it would probably be a good idea for me to resign from my post as the club ninja 2nd Squad captain. Maybe pass it along to someone more active.
    Real life is catching up to me and is proving to be more fun than whatever Kubo is feeding us.
    1 month and five days

Spoiler:

Woah, a resignation. That's only happened, what, twice while I was around? Three if you count Luppi.
    But to be honest, not many of us are all that active nowadays.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Um... hello?

Strike down like lightning
    O great blade Zachiru
    And fly skyward now

I think that's a Haiku?

Anyway, I'm a friend of Eon's from school, not to mention a huge fan of Bleach. Not so much with Pokemon, but w/e.

Anyway, I'm still working on a Zanpaktou, but once I post it, I'd like to join Squad 3. I'm a fan of Gin and Kira, and the Amagai arc was a favorite filler, so I'd like to join their squad

P.S. Eon already told me that I need a beast spirit Zanpaktou to join Squad 3, so I'll have an Eagle spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eighth Circle of WTH View Post
    Um... hello?

O great blade Zachiru
    And fly skyward now

I think that's a Haiku?

Anyway, I'm a friend of Eon's from school, not to mention a huge fan of Bleach. Not so much with Pokemon, but w/e.

Anyway, I'm still working on a Zanpaktou, but once I post it, I'd like to join Squad 3. I'm a fan of Gin and Kira, and the Amagai arc was a favorite filler, so I'd like to join their squad

P.S. Eon already told me that I need a beast spirit Zanpaktou to join Squad 3, so I'll have an Eagle spirit.
    Ah, a new member! Is this the first time someone has joined the club because of a member?

Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but you can also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy (thank FS for this one)/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

And that's almost a haiku, the second line has 6 syllables where it should have 7.

As for joining a squad, that's up to the squad captain to decide (Northern Lights).

Perhaps this new meat member will revive the club?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Sorry I haven't been around, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post

I suggest you keep your position, only minchan and I aren't captains and I've barely been on and minchan is... insane...minchan.

Um... hello?

O great blade Zachiru
    And fly skyward now

I think that's a Haiku?

A new member, cool. And I'm interested in seeing how an eagle spirit will relate to your zanpaktou abilities. Good luck with Bleach Club 2!
    Arenak

I like you already =D - Once you have posted your Zanpaktou, I shall offer you a Seat in Squad 3. Lt. position is open atm.

Ah, a new member! Is this the first time someone has joined the club because of a member?
    I asked Eon that today (I posted that first message in Study hall, and saw him later), and he said that unless you count Minchan (who I have no clue about), then no.

Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but you can also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy (thank FS for this one)/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
    Ilpizzy... that's a new one xD

And that's almost a haiku, the second line has 6 syllables where it should have 7.
    Argh, I knew I was missing something. Ah well, good enough xD

As for joining a squad, that's up to the squad captain to decide (Northern Lights).
    Ah, I see. Then, when she (I think?) posts in the club again, I'll ask.

Perhaps this new meat member will revive the club?
    XD That's exactly what Eon was hoping for.

Got a Shikai now. And yes, I copied the exact same layout that Eon used for his Shikai.

Zanpaktou Name: Taishita Washi (Great Eagle)

Type: Light/Kido/Transformative

Zanpaktou Spirit: An Eagle, duh. Washi is a man-sized eagle with translucent golden feathers, a bronze beak, and silver claws. His eyes are emerald green, and they can see anything, even the emotions of a person he's speaking with.

Release Command: Kakeru, Taishita Washi (Take flight, Great Eagle)

Shikai Details: In Shikai state, my sword transforms into a weighted sabre, made for extremely fast and precise damage. The hilt becomes shaped like an eagle's head, and it grows from the size of a standard katana to about five feet in length. There's a picture at the bottom.

Shikai Abilities: My Shikai creates a pair of translucent golden wings that sprout from my back, and it envelopes the sword and my body in light energy. In effect, I gain the powers of an angel, but I can't use them to their full capacity while in Shikai.

Gufuu Haeru (Shining Twister): I flap my wings vigorously and create a tornado of light and wind. This is made to disrupt an opponent's senses in the same way as a flashbang grenade, by making them temporarlily unable to see, hear, or maintain proper balance.

Seireza Senkou (Holy Laser Flash): Focuses the light energy along the back edge of my sabre into a laser beam. It's not as fast as a true laser would be (that would be just cheap), but it's still fast and has the potential to be leathal if it gets a direct hit.

Michibiku Misairuhane (Homing Feather Missiles): I flap my wings and fire razor-edged feathers like missiles at my opponent. The feathers chase after them and won't stop until I'm either lose focus or they deflect them. Not very damaging, but good for a distraction or disrupting their timing.

Anything Else?: Shikai Picture (note that the darker side is the blade)-

Hope this is acceptable

EDIT: Oh, hello Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

I like you already =D - Once you have posted your Zanpaktou, I shall offer you a Seat in Squad 3. Lt. position is open atm.
    Awesome! I didn't expect to be accepted so quickly. Also, I've posted my Zanpaktou, so take a look.

Last edited by The Eighth Circle of WTH; 16th November 2010 at 9:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    I suggest you keep your position, only minchan and I aren't captains and I've barely been on and minchan is... insane...minchan.
    I don't think we absolutely HAVE to replace him immediately, do we?

I asked Eon that today (I posted that first message in Study hall, and saw him later), and he said that unless you count Minchan (who I have no clue about), then no.
    Ah, right, Minchan.

Ilpizzy... that's a new one xD
    XP FS used it recently wait, how would you know?
    After copy+pasting your name for the quotes... We need to give you a nickname 8D.

I'm thinking WTH or Eighth (Circle?)

Zanpaktou Name: Taishita Washi (Great Eagle)

Type: Light/Kido/Transformative

Zanpaktou Spirit: An Eagle, duh. Washi is a man-sized eagle with translucent golden feathers, a bronze beak, and silver claws. His eyes are emerald green, and they can see anything, even the emotions of a person he's speaking with.

Release Command: Kakeru, Taishita Washi (Take flight, Great Eagle)

Shikai Details: In Shikai state, my sword transforms into a weighted sabre, made for extremely fast and precise damage. The hilt becomes shaped like an eagle's head, and it grows from the size of a standard katana to about five feet in length. There's a picture at the bottom.

Shikai Abilities: My Shikai creates a pair of translucent golden wings that sprout from my back, and it envelopes the sword and my body in light energy. In effect, I gain the powers of an angel, but I can't use them to their full capacity while in Shikai.

Gufuu Haeru (Shining Twister): I flap my wings vigorously and create a tornado of light and wind. This is made to disrupt an opponent's senses in the same way as a flashbang grenade, by making them temporarlily unable to see, hear, or maintain proper balance.

Seireza Senkou (Holy Laser Flash): Focuses the light energy along the back edge of my sabre into a laser beam. It's not as fast as a true laser would be (that would be just cheap), but it's still fast and has the potential to be leathal if it gets a direct hit.

Michibiku Misairuhane (Homing Feather Missiles): I flap my wings and fire razor-edged feathers like missiles at my opponent. The feathers chase after them and won't stop until I'm either lose focus or they deflect them. Not very damaging, but good for a distraction or disrupting their timing.

Anything Else?: Shikai Picture (note that the darker side is the blade)-

Hope this is acceptable
    I like it, especially the laser beams.
    Though you mentioned "I gain the powes of an angel" but what does that really mean? I'm guessing the wings let you fly/make a gust, but what can an angel do in this context?
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I don't think we absolutely HAVE to replace him immediately, do we?
    Why would you? I mean, if he's been around for a while, it's not like he's just going to get replaced, right?

Ah, right, Minchan.
    Who is Minchan anyway? All Eon's told me is that she's in Squad 5.

XP FS used it recently wait, how would you know?
    XD Eon gave me the whole spiel on your nicknames. He can be such a party pooper sometimes, lol.

After copy+pasting your name for the quotes... We need to give you a nickname 8D.

I'm thinking WTH or Eighth (Circle?)
    Do you even realize what my name means? It's "The Eighth Circle of What the Hell."

In that case, I'm going to go ahead and make my nickname "Kagen", because iikagen means random in japanese. Randomness and wtf (or wth) moments go hand in hand xD

It's either that, or Futo (for Futokutei, which also means random).

Unless you want to be random yourselves and go with TECOWTH

I might stab you if you go with that last one.

I like it, especially the laser beams.
    Though you mentioned "I gain the powes of an angel" but what does that really mean? I'm guessing the wings let you fly/make a gust, but what can an angel do in this context?
    Thanks, and I just included that for a bit of firepower. Standard beam/blast attack is always helpful.
    Well... the angel thing was really just spur of the moment. I mean, powers of light, awesome godly wings, and it gave a point for comparison.

Spoiler:
    Apparently so.

Why would you? I mean, if he's been around for a while, it's not like he's just going to get replaced, right?
    Typically, if a Captain goes (for whatever reasons, the only other times I can remember was them them stepping down) then his/her Lieutenant takes over (which happened with D.ac/Me and Luppi/Blue). But his own lieutenant hasn't been here for a while.

Who is Minchan anyway? All Eon's told me is that she's in Squad 5.
    Then I won't ruin the surprise

XD Eon gave me the whole spiel on your nicknames. He can be such a party pooper sometimes, lol.
    Ah.
    Anything else he's told you about us?

Do you even realize what my name means? It's "The Eighth Circle of What the Hell."
    XP yup. But nicknames don't have to make sense, since my name is Ant. Or Aaroniero. I don't even like Aaroniero that much.

In that case, I'm going to go ahead and make my nickname "Kagen", because iikagen means random in japanese. Randomness and wtf (or wth) moments go hand in hand xD

It's either that, or Futo (for Futokutei, which also means random).
    Oi, you're only allowed to suggest shortenings I might stick with WTH... Or just never refer to you by name. Depending which I remember first.
    Unless you want to be random yourselves and go with TECOWTH

I might stab you if you go with that last one.
    The temptation...

ell... the angel thing was really just spur of the moment. I mean, powers of light, awesome godly wings, and it gave a point for comparison.
    Ah, I see then.
    Apparently so.
    I don't know whether I should be worried about myself, or you guys.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Typically, if a Captain goes (for whatever reasons, the only other times I can remember was them them stepping down) then his/her Lieutenant takes over (which happened with D.ac/Me and Luppi/Blue). But his own lieutenant hasn't been here for a while.
    /wall of text. I get it.

Then I won't ruin the surprise
    Oh dear. Am I in for some horrible torment?

Ah.
    Anything else he's told you about us?
    Basically, he gave me a rundown of all the squads, and a basic idea of what to call each of you, although I'm sure he left some things out.

Oh, and this:

Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one (Isn't this Eon? I don't see how that's possible.)
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac (He told me this is his former Lieutenant.)
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd (That's you, I'm guessing? Explains why you enjoyed the laser so much xD)
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

And all I could do was stand there gawking.

XP yup. But nicknames don't have to make sense, since my name is Ant. Or Aaroniero. I don't even like Aaroniero that much.
    Eon told me it was Anternero?

Oi, you're only allowed to suggest shortenings I might stick with WTH... Or just never refer to you by name. Depending which I remember first.
    Says who? :P Oh well, it's not like I can dictate your choice of nicknames from across the internet anyway.

The temptation...
    readies obscenely sharp pencil

I don't know whether I should be worried about myself, or you guys.
    Judging from that massive wall of text Eon sent me in an e-mail, you'd be right to worry in either case xD

/wall of text. I get it.
    Expect that a lot from me.

Oh dear. Am I in for some horrible torment?
    You'll see~

Basically, he gave me a rundown of all the squads, and a basic idea of what to call each of you, although I'm sure he left some things out.

Oh, and this:

Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one (Isn't this Eon? I don't see how that's possible.)
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac (He told me this is his former Lieutenant.)
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd (That's you, I'm guessing? Explains why you enjoyed the laser so much xD)
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

And all I could do was stand there gawking.
    Pfffft I wrote that.
    I called Eon sane because I don't talk to him a whole lot, let alone being able to see his crazy side.
    And yes, I'm the insane nerd. *Bow*

Eon told me it was Anternero?
    Aaroniero (given by Luppi) was turned into Anternero by Golde (because I'm tiny, at least compared to him) which was just shortened to Ant.
    ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy just came from my name, which had slight variations from different people.

Says who? :P Oh well, it's not like I can dictate your choice of nicknames from across the internet anyway.
    The laws of nicknames, that's who

readies obscenely sharp pencil
    *Readies portals*

Judging from that massive wall of text Eon sent me in an e-mail, you'd be right to worry in either case xD
    Well, he's right on that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Expect that a lot from me.
    Noted and filed away in my dusty brain for future recall.

You'll see~
    Oh joy.

Pfffft I wrote that.
    Congratulations on insulting yourself and making fun of your friends xD

I called Eon sane because I don't talk to him a whole lot, let alone being able to see his crazy side.
    Makes sense, he usually keeps to himself. Although, there's one thing you could potentially post about him, and it's that he's insanely scary to see irl. He's like, 191 cm tall (I think... 6'3" converted to metric?), 190-ish lbs (football player size), has jet-black hair, really creepy blue eyes (it looks like he's seeing through you instead of at you), and a ton of scars all over him, especially the three on his face. I don't even know how he got them... I'll ask.

Although, he really doesn't act like he's that intimidating, does he?

And yes, I'm the insane nerd. *Bow*
    Good for you xD

Aaroniero (given by Luppi) was turned into Anternero by Golde (because I'm tiny, at least compared to him) which was just shortened to Ant.
    ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy just came from my name, which had slight variations from different people.
    That makes sense, and is a funny backstory.

The laws of nicknames, that's who
    Screw the law.

*Readies portals*
    *throws tons of dynamite into the portals so you can't teleport*

Well, he's right on that.
    Exactly.

Oh joy.
    For us veterans.

Congratulations on insulting yourself and making fun of your friends xD
    trust me. we all do it at some point.

Makes sense, he usually keeps to himself. Although, there's one thing you could potentially post about him, and it's that he's insanely scary to see irl. He's like, 191 cm tall (I think... 6'3" converted to metric?), 190-ish lbs (football player size), has jet-black hair, really creepy blue eyes (it looks like he's seeing through you instead of at you), and a ton of scars all over him, especially the three on his face. I don't even know how he got them... I'll ask.

Although, he really doesn't act like he's that intimidating, does he?
    sounds kinda like me. except i'm only about 6' 1' and am not covered in scars.

Screw the law.
    the law is the law. it can't be screwed.

*throws tons of dynamite into the portals so you can't teleport*
    the portals aren't for teleportation. they're for me and Blue to jump out and ambush you.
    What up new guy. I'm Kusari, captain of squad 13. i don't really have a nickname but Rotrum, squad 10 captain, calls me Kusa in some of his short fics. so what were you told about me?

let me be the first to bug you about this. you might want to create a character profile for fic purposes.

speaking of fics: sorry about the past couple weeks guys. english and algebra have kept me a bit too busy to write at all.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

@T8C: So you joined after all, awesome

Nice Zanpaktou, btw.

Hey guys, me again. I see you've mostly, anyway met my buddy T8C.

Am I really that scary to you? >_> Jeez.

Oh, and about the scars... they're from a wolf attack when I was about five/six years old. I lived in Montana, up in prime timber wolf country. I was stupid, and tried to help a wolf that had its leg stuck in a trap. It nearly ripped me to pieces, but my dad shot it before it could do any serious damage. Still clawed me up pretty bad though.

Fic: Oh my god. I'm going insane. My fic is driving me CRAZY.

But otherwise, I'm good, so xD

Hopefully we'll have a bit more activity around here with another new member, so I'll be back later. *disappears with an epic cape swoosh*
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

^Yes Eon, you legitimately scare me irl. On the internet, you're easier to talk to xD

Oh... good lord man, a wolf attack? Your life is so effed up it's not even funny :/

And you have a fanfic for this club... didn't know that. *goes and reads*

Hi Kusari! Thanks for the welcome. Oh, and Eon said that you love hard work and overachieveing. If we give you manual labor and no peace, you'll love us forever xD

...just kidding, Eon told me that you're a frequent poster, 13th Squad Captain, a pretty good writer, and that you're lazy :P

Page 93 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast