Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Glitch Discussion

once i was looking for a lopunny in an area (i forgot what it was called) and i found one. i defeated it and it wanted to join my team. obviously i let it join (look in the sig). but then on the next floor it said it went away like a pokemon does when you refuse to let it join your team. is this normal? it was the first glitch i ever saw in the game
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but i was playing mystery dungeon red for the GBA and I swear every time I lost against the boss I think my stats decreased

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

When Deoxys stays in the water part of the map so you can't physically see it/ kill it... (RRT)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I had an odd graphic glitch in PMD 2 once.
    I beleive I was in Mystery Jungle training Mew and the wall graphics started to flicker black every so often for a few seconds. ._.
    I think it was because my cartridge was a little dusty, I lost it and found it a few days kater on a dust-encrusted shelf. XD
    Never happened again though.
    ...in my pants.

Gary was here. Ash is a loser.

Explorers of Sky kept freezing on me every time I tried to evolve my Beldum into a Metang...o__O; Every time. I ended up giving up....

Yeah, I did get the game used, though. But...that's really the only problum I ever had in terms of glitches o_o; And all other pokemon that can evolve, they evolve just fine.

Its odd. XD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sharks Shouldn't Fly View Post
    On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying. :/
    If the IQ skill 'Item Master' has been disabled for your Pokemon, it will not use Reviver Seeds. I don't know if it's your case, but it might be worth checking.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1507-7871-6779

Awkward how after I failed a certain mission a few times, I lost some of my items, but had an extra Mobile Scarf in my inventory and I am absolutely sure I did not have it before.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Awkward how after I failed a certain mission a few times, I lost some of my items, but had an extra Mobile Scarf in my inventory and I am absolutely sure I did not have it before.
    Something very similar happened to me today.

I was doing several missions in Waterfall Cave, when I accidentally robbed Keckleon (wait, scratch that, the game stole for me.) Since I didn't have enough money, Keckleon called me a thief and killed me. Cut to later, when I get NO reward for the missions I did the previous floors and discover that my entire inventory had turned into Plain Seeds. Two entire pages were full of them, and I only had three Reviver Seeds, so... I just went 'The hell?'.

If you get killed by a Kecleon, all your items turn into Plain Seeds no matter what they are.

I just got this really weird glitch: In Mt. Bristle, I was battling a Chingling outlaw, of course it said, "you have fallen into my trap!"the odd thing was that they didn't come, I hadn't moved during the battle, but once I took a step, the monster house appeared! What is this?

PS. On an unrelated side note, the Sky Jukebox is missing a track, namely the track that plays when you're thinking about Wigglytuff and the Waterfall Cave exploration.

I recall this one tiny glich back in red: their was a zigzagoon and someong else and they keep swiching places back and forth, back and forth
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

One time I was battling a Butterfree in Red rescue team and after I defeated it it started flashing between pink and purple and it want to join my team. Ofcourse I wanted the Butterfree but as soon as I clicked yes for it to join my team the game froze .
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Zangoose View Post
    Don't know if this was a glitch or not-
    I had a Challenge Letter from Mewtwo in Sky Stairway, then found the hidden stairs. I didn't realize next floor was when I was supposed to fight Mewtwo.

I ended up fighting him inside the Secret Bazaar.
    haha! XD!!! that vis golden and funny XD
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu

This is a glitch that has happened to me two times - I was training weaker Pokemon, with Suicune as one of the Team Members. ( Not the Leader. ) A Pokemon used a Move on it, which caused it to fall asleep. However, I pressed the button on the D-Pad which let me switch places with Suicune. ( Suicune was South of the Leader, so I pressed the Down Button. ) Suicune switched places with the Leader, despite being asleep and then immediately fell asleep again, this time, not letting me switch places with it.

Another time, the 'Freeze Graphic' was still there for a turn after a Pokemon thawed out.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Once, I was traveling - I think Wyvern Hill - in Blue Rescue Team.
    Then I stepped on a fan trap.
    It sent me flying, passed THROUGH the wall, and got stuck here.
    So I was stuck in the wall. o_O
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

In Gates to Infinity, when DLC (retro) music is playing, pressing HOME twice (to return to the home screen, then to resume the software) mutes the music. The music starts playing again when you move to a new area or an event where a music change takes place.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
    I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
    And I took the picture with my webcam.
    ...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!
    Last edited by DerpyMail; 5th June 2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

I was in Surrounded Sea and I fought Tentacruel, but it kept 'transfering' back and forth to 'Horsea', and sometimes, was gold colored, but it wasn't a 'Shiny' Pokemon.
    Ursula, by itsmejt16 (credit)
    Dawn by schrei_photo (credit)Iris:by Rissychan (Credit) A better quality Iris picture (but no large bandwidth) is greatly appreciated (leave URL in PM box.)Pikachu(credit to Pokezak,South London)

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyMail View Post

I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
    I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
    And I took the picture with my webcam.
    ...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!
    Silver Trench has a one-room monster house on floor 15, 35, and 75.

It always has that, but it's the only dungeon to have that in the Game.

Default Team attack glitch?

In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.
    Pikachu 1995 to the rescue!! I can help with my lv. 100 team in PMD Sky version. Also good for Darkness and Time.

My rescue team:

Richu, Sky version.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu 1995 View Post
    In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.
    Some of the Typed Team Attacks heal Satus Effects, so if you tell me the Poké you usedit with, you cld determne if it was a glitch or not,

Also, yeah, your partner can be seperated from you in almost every dungeon with an outside area, and all Paradise Areas can cause that too,
    It's not a glitch, just a way the Partner walks (if this happens and it's still awake it'll enter a Run-speed faster than normal, but that was programmee for that purpose anyway).

On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.

I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaKid123 View Post
    On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.
    Do you have the Item Master IQ Skill on?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.
    If it's from the Team Rumblerock Maze, then not a glitch.

The Pokémon in the Team Mazes all can be recruited, but with a lower than usual Recruit Rate.

Glitches? Interesting
    Pmd explorers of time team:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456