Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Glitch Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    Kecleon wanted to kill you, because, for some reason, if anyone hurts him, he will attack YOU!

That's nothing, I did that in Pokemon Time and the Kecleon just attacked me. ANd I never stole anything either!

I can't evolve my first Sneasel into Weaville, when I try to evolve it, the game 'freezes', I can't evolve, and I am at the level of evolution.

I can't evolve my first Buizel, the game 'freezes.'

And I didn't use a code cheat or anything to get those Pokemon, they just don't evolve when they should.

however, the second sneasel I caught does evolve
    The Jigglypuff/Clefairy do evolve as I tried the moon stones
    Just upped the stats on my 2nd Buizel as I have to level that one up to evolve it.
    Has this happened to anybody, glitches like that?
    Yes! I really wanted a , but I forgot to pick as partner. So I went to the Giant Volcano and got myself a at level 5. I didn't manage to recruit a or a , because their recruit chances are so low. After I had trained it to level 16, and was able to evolve it, I was happy. But then the game froze!!!! I tried about 3 times, but it always froze. But thanks for the tip, that you can evolve anotherone.
    99% of players whine about bad luck like prepubescent school girls. If you're one of those 99%, who just love to BlTCH, put this in your signature.

I am looking for a shiny adamant good IVs Beldum. I will trade multiple legendaries and/or shinies for it.

Spoiler:- Friendcodes:

About certain Pokémon not evolving: in PMD Sky, the game freezes if you try to evolve a Pokémon with a 10-character nickname, because Nintendo made a stupid mistake. The glitch is not in the Japanese or European versions of the game.

There's a cheat code that fixes the bug though and I'd post it, but sadly discussion of cheat codes is not allowed on Serebii. Google "evolution glitch fix".
    Last edited by Prof. 9; 7th December 2009 at 7:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. 9 View Post
    About certain Pokémon not evolving: in PMD Sky, the game freezes if you try to evolve a Pokémon with a 10-character nickname, because Nintendo made a stupid mistake. The glitch is not in the Japanese or European versions of the game.

There's a cheat code that fixes the bug though and I'd post it, but sadly discussion of cheat codes is not allowed on Serebii. Google "evolution glitch fix".
    I did name a Sneasel KellyKelly and I named the other Misty, the Misty one evolved obviously.
    I named the 1st Buizel AmySutton...That could've been the problem glitch you mentioned. Now I know what name to give it after I evolve it.

I remember seeing a post here about the ghost glitch, where a defeated pokemon flickers there longer than it's supposed to, and it asks to join your team. SOmetimes if this occurs, in the text log, the name shows in the color of dungeon names.
    I figure at least 95% of people hate Bidoof's mission, where as the remaining 5% love it. If you are one of the 95%, paste this in your sig.

KILL BIDOOF! KILL BIDOOF! (started by Kitty Aruseus)

I figure at least 90% of all Serebii members actually use the help thread in ANY way when they have a problem. The remaining 10% create pointless threads with questions already answered in the help thread or, in the case of PMD, create pointless threads about them needing a rescue when there are RESCUE threads in that forum. If you are one of the 90% who don't create pointless threads, copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by Kitty Aruseus)

DR. OCTAGONAPUS!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

This happened to me yesterday when I went to Dark/Fire Maze in PMD Time.
    I attacked a pokemon (can't really remember what, possibily houndoor) and the game freeze with no reason. Weird.
    "Will you click me, please?"

deviantARTGPXPlus
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    My life revolves around Wobbuffet

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac Erika View Post
    This happened to me yesterday when I went to Dark/Fire Maze in PMD Time.
    I attacked a pokemon (can't really remember what, possibily houndoor) and the game freeze with no reason. Weird.
    Maybe you touched your game card too hard?
    99% of players whine about bad luck like prepubescent school girls. If you're one of those 99%, who just love to BlTCH, put this in your signature.

I am looking for a shiny adamant good IVs Beldum. I will trade multiple legendaries and/or shinies for it.

Spoiler:- Friendcodes:

okay, well i have a really annoying glitch that occurs all the time when i play EoT. anytime i am fighting a pokemon like magby (pokemon that have abilities like flame body, static, poison point, etc.), and my lucario uses dark pulse, there is a chance that it will sustain a burn, even though no actual physical contact was made. someone told me this is because it will happen if you are standing right next to the target, but it also happened to me later on when i used aura sphere from ten squares away.
    Friend safari type: dark
    Pokemon: Absol, Vullaby, Crawdaunt
    Fc: 3823-9454-8508
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Shiny count 50! (In gen six)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. 9 View Post

I'll have to check and see if any of my pokemon have 10 character nicknames. What about pokemon that have 10 character names?

Warm my eggs and feed my pokemon, please.

@JDB1984

You'll have to name them...
    That's why my Lighthouse (Mareep) couldn't evolve...

Quote Originally Posted by Viiinc View Post
    Maybe you touched your game card too hard?
    I uses emulator, no DS for me unfortunately.
    The emulator didn't crash, it worked perfectly. And I didn't use any cheat codes or such.
    And this (freeze) never happen before, that's why I call it weird.
    "Will you click me, please?"

deviantARTGPXPlus
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    My life revolves around Wobbuffet

come on guys, is anyone gonna answer my question? i cant start a new thread about this stuff cause i keep getting yelled at for making random threads when i ask about this
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I just evolved NinjaNinja, my Nincada into a Ninjask, and the game didn't freeze up. Apparently the evolution glitch has been fixed in newer versions of the game.

who thinks there should be a helpfull wonder mail thread? (ive got some here i want 2 share)
    2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
    N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
    N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
    FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
    J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
    1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
    Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
    S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
    M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
    W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65
    Last edited by lucarioisace95; 6th January 2010 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioisace95 View Post
    who thinks there should be a helpfull wonder mail thread? (ive got some here i want 2 share)
    2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
    N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
    N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
    FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
    J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
    1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
    Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
    S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
    M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
    W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65
    hey man theres a wondermail generator thread that lets u just create any job u want u can find it here
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Nixoth View Post
    come on guys, is anyone gonna answer my question? i cant start a new thread about this stuff cause i keep getting yelled at for making random threads when i ask about this
    i don't see anything you posted in the form of a question besides this post :|

hey man theres a wondermail generator thread that lets u just create any job u want u can find it here
    thats for darkness/time, his codes are obviously codes for sky, just look at them, they're too big for d/t

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioisace95 View Post
    2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
    N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
    N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
    FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
    J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
    1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
    Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
    S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
    &XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
    M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
    W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65
    quit spamming this message in different threads and look at every title before you spam your stupidity everywhere so everyone in the mystery dungeon forum can see it
    Last edited by talala; 7th January 2010 at 12:23 AM.

okay, this ones in the original ones. you know the GBA and stuff.
    anyways, i was in that place where you have to go fight Latios, to get the TMs back, and i fought a Hoppip, and or Wingull, and it like transformed into either one (Wingull=Hoppip)
    (Hoppip=Wingull)
    it was weird and it only happened once, so whatever. i don't look for glitches, so i was kinda startled, granted i was like 8 or 9 years old... but whatever.
    oh and i don't cheat or use cheating devices either
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Here's what happened with me in PMD blue rescue team long ago:
    I was in the desert region, and when I walked into a room, there was a trapinch and an electrike side by side, only I couldn't tell which was which since there was an orange electrike and a green trapinch and then a change to an orange trapinch and a green electrike. Halfway into their animations they changed into the other pokemon but kept their own color. I know for sure that was a glitch. What else could it be? (At first I wondered if I had found a shiny.)

Flames

Check out my flipnotes:
    flipnote.hatena.com

Quote Originally Posted by swampertlover5712 View Post
    okay, this ones in the original ones. you know the GBA and stuff.
    anyways, i was in that place where you have to go fight Latios, to get the TMs back, and i fought a Hoppip, and or Wingull, and it like transformed into either one (Wingull=Hoppip)
    (Hoppip=Wingull)
    it was weird and it only happened once, so whatever. i don't look for glitches, so i was kinda startled, granted i was like 8 or 9 years old... but whatever.
    oh and i don't cheat or use cheating devices either
    Very similar to what happened to me above.

Flames

Check out my flipnotes:
    flipnote.hatena.com

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    i don't see anything you posted in the form of a question besides this post :|

thats for darkness/time, his codes are obviously codes for sky, just look at them, they're too big for d/t

quit spamming this message in different threads and look at every title before you spam your stupidity everywhere so everyone in the mystery dungeon forum can see it
    okay. if you would just look back one page, here is my question (copied and pasted):

okay, well i have a really annoying glitch that occurs all the time when i play EoT. anytime i am fighting a pokemon like magby (pokemon that have abilities like flame body, static, poison point, etc.), and my lucario uses dark pulse, there is a chance that it will sustain a burn, even though no actual physical contact was made. someone told me this is because it will happen if you are standing right next to the target, but it also happened to me later on when i used aura sphere from ten squares away.

...and im sick and tired of people accusing me of spamming in random threads. i just have a question that i want answered, and they keep telling me to post in the help thread for mystery dungeon, but there is none. since i thought that this was a glitch, i only thought that it would be appropriate to put this in the glitch thread.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

okay. if you would just look back one page, here is my question (copied and pasted):

...and im sick and tired of people accusing me of spamming in random threads. i just have a question that i want answered, and they keep telling me to post in the help thread for mystery dungeon, but there is none. since i thought that this was a glitch, i only thought that it would be appropriate to put this in the glitch thread.
    its called "THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread"

also, reread what you post before you actually post it, that isn't a question, its a paragraph with no questions in it...

okay. question about the whole "10 letter nickname=game freeze"...
    what the hell people? is it gonna happen if i get the game like tomorrow?
    lemme know!
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by swampertlover5712 View Post
    okay. question about the whole "10 letter nickname=game freeze"...
    what the hell people? is it gonna happen if i get the game like tomorrow?
    lemme know!
    yes it is

Spoiler:- solution:

ahh, but I myself mind what my pokemon are named. It's for self-satisfaction, not for others to see. I mean, who but me cares that my pokemon are named after my two darlings??
    98% of Smogon users think that statistic based sigs are cool. If you are one of the 2% that think they are lame, put this in your sig

yes it is

wow, you're an a**. just an observation.
    and i do giva a crap about my teams nickname, so like thanks for nothing.
    i'll just shorten the names, granted that i don't have 10 letter names. but whatever. and i don't care if it's a game, a-hole, i like nicknames, it's easy for distinguishing, i mean what, like i care about critics.
    but i'll just have to be careful with the names, i just had to make sure.
    and i'm not saying thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverninetails View Post
    ahh, but I myself mind what my pokemon are named. It's for self-satisfaction, not for others to see. I mean, who but me cares that my pokemon are named after my two darlings??
    i get what you're saying, i go for names that fit in with the Pokemon, or like Japanese games, they're awesome.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast